Lucky Bastard 6: Bumpy Flight
Starring Natalie Alyn Lind

Codes: MF, Oral, Facial, Public, Titty Fuck
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

Two nights after hooking up with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, I boarded the last flight out of Toronto to head back to LA. I was heading back alone as Ryan stayed a few extra days to finalize the Netflix deal and do some more networking, but I was just ready to go home. I was one of the last to board the mostly entire plane. As I walked down the aisle, it became clear that I was in the last row of first class before divider to coach. As I stored my bag and took my seat, I got a pleasant surprise, as I would be sitting next to a very hot young blond who could at the oldest only be 22. She was dressed for comfort with sweatpants and a full zipper hoodie that was unzipped and showed off a white tank top that was struggling to hide the girl's cleavage. Despite the dress-down look, her face looked super familiar. I said hi as she gave me a once overlook as I sat down. She was probably like me and just thankful not to be sitting next to some sick old person or an obese person. She said hi back, and I asked her for her name and told her she looked super familiar. She then introduced herself as Natalie Alyn Lind.

"That's it, you did a guest spot on Gotham! Ugh, that was going to bug me the whole flight back. So were you out here for the festival."

"Yeah." She said bluntly

"Same here. Hope people like your film as well as they seemed to like mine."

"No, I was just supporting a friend's movie." She said as she went back to looking at her phone. She seemed to have zero interest in talking to me, and I was okay with that. That's typically how I am when I fly. "Hey, I was probably going to try to read most of the flight. Do you mind if I keep the reading light on after they kill the cabin lights?"

"No, you're fine. I'm not that tired anyway." And with that, we settled into our own separate worlds, and the plane took off.

It was about an hour into the flight. My eyelids started to drop as I read, and I began to nod off. I didn't go entirely to sleep, more like that half-asleep zone where you dream but are still somewhat aware of your surroundings. My mind began to drift to my sexual escapades over the last week in Toronto; Victoria Justice in the bathroom of a private jet, Chloe Moretz in the hotel steam room, Mary Elizabeth Winsted in my hotel room, and the BJ that Liz Gilles gave me last night in the men's room at an event we were at. With those thoughts in my head, it did not take long for my dick to start to swell up in the pant leg of my jeans. At one point, I thought I heard a noise from the girl next to me, but my mind was too lost for me to focus on it. Soon I was fully erect down my pant leg. My mind began focusing on a dream where I was back in the private jet cabin, only this time it was just Victoria, Liz, and I, and the two girls were teasing me. Rubbing a figure or a nail along the outline of the dick in my pants and then starting to squeeze it. In my mind, it felt so good and so real. It wasn't until I felt the stroke of a whole hand along my hard-on that my mind finally realized it wasn't a dream. Someone was actually doing this. I slowly opened my eyes to see a woman's small hand rubbing my erection through my pants. My eyes traveled up the woman's arm until they saw Natalie leaning over so she could feel me while she stared wide-eyed at my crotch with her mouth slightly agape.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, scaring the hell out of Natalie. She literally jumped in her seat and pulled her hand back as quickly as possible when she heard my voice.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that." Natalie was freaking out.

"First, calm down. It's alright. Second, keep your voice down. You don't want to wake anyone up."

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I shouldn't have done that. It's just… I saw something out of the corner of my eye, and when I looked, I saw this bulge down your leg, and I couldn't believe how big it looked, and I thought you were asleep, and I just had to touch it to see if it was what I thought it was. Then, I don't know, I just kept on touching it."

"Natalie, it's fine. Trust me, no straight would ever complain about waking up and having a girl like you touching their dick."

"Umm, thanks,"

"One quick question, you are 18, right?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah, so we're fine" We had settled back into our seats, and there were some moments of awkward silence. I could tell every few seconds Nat's eyes were darting down to my hard-on, which had no signs of going down anytime soon.

"Sooooooo… can I see it?" She asked. She bit her lip and looked up at me. I then looked at the people across the aisle who looked to be asleep and then raised up to double-check no one was up moving around.

"Fuck it. Let's do this." I said as I undid my pants and pulled them down just enough for my dick and ball to feel the fresh air before sitting back down.

"Oh wow, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen." And like a moth to the flame, she soon had both her hands around it. "You're almost as thick as my wrist," she said as she started stroking me. As she continued to worship my dick with her hands, she slowly began to lean towards it. I put my hand behind her head and applied a little pressure. She took her eyes off my dick for a second, and as she made eye contact, a big smile came across her face. She then turned back to my dick, bent over the rest of the way, and swirled her tongue around the head. She started off very slowly, almost as if she was unsure of herself. She began going down on me, taking a few inches at a time, and then popped me out of her mouth so she could look at it before going down on me again. Soon though, either due to a build-up of lust or confidence, she began to pick up speed.

"Ugghh that it." I groaned as softly as I could. "Get your legs up on the seat and stick your ass up as you bend over," I ordered the barely legal actress; she gave me a questioning look as she did what I told her. That confused look vanished when my hand slipped down from the back of her head and down under her sweatpants. She was now blowing me with great vigor, and I could feel her moan around my dick as I pushed her panties aside so I could slip a finger into her smooth velvety pussy. I took in the whole situation, me with my hand down the young actress's pants as she was bent across her seat and into my lap as she blew me, before reaching up and turning off the light. When the light shut off, Natalie came off my cock looked up at me. I gave her the 'be quiet' sign, lifted her up by the chin, and gave her a kiss. I pulled my fingers out of her dripping wet pussy and brought them to her face.

"Lick," I told her, and she took my fingers into her mouth and sucked them off. "Now, slide your sweatpants down and sit on my dick."

"Shouldn't we sneak into that bathroom or something?"

"Nah, we'd have to walk past everyone to get to the bathroom, and besides, there's barely enough room for 1 person, never mind 2. Plus, how much hotter would it be doing it out here in the middle of the plane?" She just smiled and bit her lip, then started sliding her pants and panties down to her knees. She then put her feet back on the floor before sliding over in front of me. Grabbing onto my cock she took aim at her young pussy and sat down on top of it. She let out a bit of a high pitch squeal as my dick stretched out her tight pussy. She began rocking her hips on my dick, being careful not to make too much noise.

She had a cute little butt, and I enjoyed watching it bounce on my cock, but I wanted to get at those titties. I pulled off her sweatshirt and left her in her tight white tank top. I reached around in front of her and slid my hands up under her shirt. I was expecting to feel a bra, but instead, I found my hands fondling a pair of nice-sized, very firm, and perky breasts.

"God damn girl, are these tits real?" I whispered into her ear.

"Is your cock real? I swear I'm going to come soon." She whispered back with some desperation in her voice.

"Turn around. I want to see your tits." She slid her pants down a little further before turning around and putting her knees on the seat just on the outside of my own legs. I watched as she bit her lip to avoid making a sound as she lowered herself back onto my cock. As she found her rhythm, I rolled her shirt up to expose her firm breast, proving that not only were they real, but they were spectacular. I'm shocked this girl hasn't been cast to play the hot high school cheerleader a couple of times over because other than being on the shorter side, it was the role her body was built for. 18 years old blond, with a pretty face and great tits, she is precisely the kind of girl you dream about when you dream about cheerleaders.

I watched her tits bounce for a few moments before sliding a hand up her hip to play with them. As I leaned my head forward to suck on one of her tits, I could hear moaning going a bit louder and faster. Then after switching breasts, I bit down softly on her pencil eraser-like nipple.

"Uggggh yeeess," Natalie let out before I slipped my hand over her mouth to get her to be quiet.

"You're close to cumming, aren't you?" I questioned her quietly. With my hand still over her mouth, she simply nodded. "You like how my big dick makes you feel?" Again, she enthusiastically nodded. I then moved closer to her ear and whispered, "Well, just remember, I'm barely doing any of the work right now. If we were in private, I'd absolutely destroy your pussy. I'd ruin you for all over men." I then started kissing her neck. I was halfway down to her breast when I felt her body begin to spasm. I looked up at her face to see her eyes had rolled back into her head as she was cumming on my cock. I kept my hand over her mouth to keep her cries of pleasure muffled as much as I could. When she has done, I moved both my hands down to her waist and held her in place as I used my hips to thrust in and out of her. As I got close to cumming I had her sit back in her seat, and I stood up and jacked off my cock until I came, shooting several ropes of cum all over her teenage breast.

I sat back down and tucked my cock back into my pants, but I didn't zip up since we still had 2 more hours to go, and who knows what could happen.

"Wow," Natalie said as she scooped up some cum from her breasts with her finger and then put it in her mouth. "I guess I'm part of the mile-high club now."

"Yup, welcome to the club."

"So, you've done this before," she asked.

"Not on a passenger plane, but I did join the club on a private jet on the way to Toronto."

"Yeah, but I bet it's not every day a guy like you gets to fuck a hot, barely legal teen like me." She said confidently and flirtatiously.

"Well… no. not EVERY day."

"What does that mean?" She asked. I told her that I had hooked up with several younger actresses in the past few months. When she pressed me hard for names, while reluctant at first, I did tell her about Stella, Sammi, Olivia, Paris, and Kelli. She called bull shit and said I was lying, trying to make her feel jealous. I don't know why I don't like being called a liar so much, so just like with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, I thought I needed to prove that I was telling the truth. I pulled out my phone and opened the photos. I showed her the pics of Kelli naked, Paris blowing me, Sammi & Stella posing with my dick, Vanessa's pic with my cum on her.

"Oh my god," she said as she scrolled through the pics. I was starting to get hard again, and she began squirming in her seat as we looked through the photos. "Hey, what the video of? Holy shit!" Thank goodness my headphones were still jacked into my phone as she had found the video Stella had taken of Olivia and me during her part. "Oh my god, she's fucking you right in the middle of everyone!" One of Natalie's hands had snuck into her pants, and she began fingering herself as she watched. "Gawd, this is so hot."

"Alright, that's enough I said." taking my phone back as the video came to an end. While I put my phone away, I realized that my hard-on had come out of my unzipped pants.

"So… are there any special requirements to getting into your photo album?" She asked as she looked over at my resurrected hard-on.

"Nope, just need to be ready and willing," I said with a smile on my face. Natalie smiled back before sliding down to the floor. It was a tight squeeze, but she barely fit between my legs and the seats. She had one hand buried in her pants, one hand on the base of my cock, and as she once again started to blow me. I didn't want to turn the flash on my camera phone, so I made sure the person across the aisle was still asleep before turning on the seat's reading light and snapping a few pictures of the young actress sucking my cock.

"Ummm… Natalie, that feels really good, but I really want to fuck your tits."

"Okay," she said. I reached down and pulled off her top, and she got my dick nice and wet before wrapping her tits around my dick and giving me a heck of a titty fuck.

"That's it, fuck my dick with your teen tits. God, I am going to cum soon. Where do you want it?"

"My face. I love it when my old boyfriends give me a facial." I pulled my dick out from between her tits and fired it at her face. Emptying my balls all over her gorgeous 18-year-old face. When I was done, I told her to look at the camera and smile as I snapped off a few more pics before she put her shirt back on and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When she got back to her seat, I asked her if she wanted to come over to my place to continue things after we landed. She said she couldn't and that her mom was picking her up from the airport, but she wanted me to text her copies of the pictures when we landed. Then she pulled her panties from her pocket and gave them to me, saying that she wanted me to hold on to them for her until the next time we could meet up.