Lucky Bastard 11: Love in an Elevator
Starring Emma Watson

Codes: MF, Oral, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

I quickly walked back to my hotel in Atlanta, trying to get out of the rain and wind. A storm had moved in and was quickly building in force. Had I known it would get this nasty this quickly, I wouldn't have walked to get the pizza I ordered. When I finally got to the hotel with my large pepperoni pizza in on hand and a bag with some sodas and water in the other, my pants and sweatshirt were pretty wet though thankfully not totally soaked through. I headed straight for the elevators. As I approached, I saw a brunette of medium height wearing tight jeans, a lightweight black coat, and black ankle boots step onto the elevator pulling her two suitcases behind her.

"Hold the elevator!" I called out as I jogged over. I was mildly surprised that the woman actually did hold the elevator and was even more surprised when I saw who was holding the door open.

"Thank you… oh, hey, Emma Watson. Wow, thanks."

"No problem." She said with a smile as she let the doors close a pressed the button for her floor. I reached over and pressed the button for the floor a few stops before hers.

"Gotta admit I'm a little surprised I'm running into you here in Atlanta and not LA," I said, trying to strike up a conversation with the Harry Potter star.

"CNN invited me to be a part of a special they are doing on gender equality in light of all the sexual harassment stuff popping up in America. Also, I'm only really ever in Los Angeles if I have to be."

"Yeah, I guess you're a big enough star that at this point people come to you with roles rather than you having to chase them down."

"One of the benefits of being Hermione Granger," she said sarcastically.

"Well, you've proven you can do other stuff. I liked you in Perks of Being a Wallflower and Bling Ring."

"You saw those?" She asked, turning and actually looking at me instead of the elevator doors as she spoke.

"Yeah, I think I've seen most of your stuff."

"Ah, finally a fan who finally doesn't only want to talk about Harry Potter." Emma's face really brightened with a big smile, and she also suddenly seemed more relaxed. That all changed quickly as the elevator shook and came to a stop with all the lights going out except for the emergency power lights. Emma had put her hand on my chest to steady herself as the elevator shook, but she quickly pulled it back after a few moments of no movement.

"What was that? Why did it stop?" she asked in a panic.

"I don't know." I took a step over to the side of the elevator and pressed the call button, hoping there'd be someone there to tell us what was going on.

"Hello, is anyone there? Hello?" I spoke into the speaker. It took a few minutes before finally, we got a woman's voice to respond.

"Hi, are y'all alright in there." the woman spoke with a very heavy southern accent.

"Yeah, we're fine."

"How many of you is there?"

"Two. Wait, can't you tell? Don't you have cameras where you can see in here?"

"Normally, yes, but the storm knocked out the power, and our backup generators aren't working, so the hotel is on emergency power only."

"I guess that means we're pretty much fucked in here then?"

"I wouldn't have worded it so bluntly, but yes. We're trying to get the power back, and we'll try and find someone to get you out of there, but you both might be stuck in there for quite a while."

"Bollocks." I heard Emma cuss behind me

"Ok then," I spoke back into the speaker.

"Are you both alright? Do you need any medical attention?"

"No, we're fine."

"Alright then, we'll try and get the elevators back working as soon as possible, but for now, hang tight."

Taking my finger off the talk button, I looked at Emma Watson, and she looked back at me with the same 'are you fucking kidding me look' I had.

"I hope you were not in a rush to get to your room to you the bathroom," I said, trying to break the ice. Thankfully she laughed and said she didn't. I dropped the pizza box in the middle of the floor, took off my sweatshirt, and sat on the floor, taking a slice out of the box. I told Emma she was free to join me. She took off her coat and joined me on the floor. Grabbing a slice from the box, we began to make small talk. I introduced myself and told her about how I won the lottery and recently became a producer in LA. Turns out she had actually just watched me & Ryan's first film on her flight into town and had really enjoyed it.

When she asked why I was in town, I was less specific. I told her I had spent the last week in Miami, and I decided to make a pit stop in Atlanta to visit a friend I was riding up the elevator to see. All of that was true. I didn't tell Emma that the friend was Natalie Alyn Lind, who was finishing shooting the first season of The Gifted, and who yesterday had my cock wedged up her pussy before the limo she had picked me up in had even made it off the airport property.

Emma could sense my hesitance to go into specific details, and so she, of course, pressed me harder for answers. I gave up that she was a TV actress filming her show in the city. Before she could ask for her name, my phone started buzzing with text messages. Before even taking out my phone, I knew that it was Natalie asking where I was. I texted back that I was stuck in the elevator and unsure when I would get out. She then texted me back a picture of her with a sad face and also a message that because of the storm, they had to change the show's shooting schedule, and she now needs to leave in an hour or two. As I read the message, Emma reached over and yanked my phone from my hands.

"Oh, is this her? She is cute, though a little young for you, don't you think?" Emma said as she looked at the picture Nat had just sent.

"Maybe a little. She's 18, but it's not like we're dating or in any kind of serious relationship."

"So, what? You're just shagging?'

"Friends with benefits, yeah."

Just as I said that, my phone went off with another text message, and I saw Emma's eyes go wide. "Well, I can certainly see those benefits," Emma said as she gave a slight giggle.

I grabbed my phone back and saw that the new text was a picture of Natalie's topless breast with the message, 'hopefully, you get out of there soon. I want to feel you coat my tits with your cum before I leave.' I couldn't help it as a bit of groan escaped my lips as I looked at the picture. Emma chuckled at that. "Even I have to admit those things are exquisite, and I'm kind of jealous." I almost said something about Emma's breast, having seen the nip slip photos and the recent leaks in the bathtub, but I quickly caught my tongue before saying anything. I texted Natalie back that I look forward to doing that, but I'm also not alone in the elevator, so I can't really sext right now. As I put my phone away, Emma pulled out another slice of pizza.

"So," she said between bites. "How did you two meet?"

"Ummm, I'm not really sure I should be telling someone I just met that story. It's not exactly a PG-rated."

"Oh, come on. We could be stuck here for hours, and besides, I've already seen the girl's breasts. How bad can the story be?" Emma pleaded. After thinking it over for a moment, I shrugged and began to tell Emma about how Nat and I first met on a red-eye flight from Toronto and ended up having sex in our seats.

"Fuck me," Emma said, totally dumbfounded. "You made that up. You had to."

"Swear to God, that is all true."

"God, she is so lucky."

"Actually, I am pretty sure that I am the lucky one."

Emma laughed. "Oh, trust me, you are. That's been well established. What I mean is that she gets to be hot and famous, but not so famous that she can still get to enjoy being young and crazy. I didn't get that. Because of Harry Potter, I was under a microscope most of my life. Almost everywhere I go, people recognize me. Hell, I can barely go to the shop down the street without someone posting a picture of it. I mean, growing up, people made a big deal of the picture of me drinking while underage, and those pictures of me in a black bikini are still all over the internet. Forget doing what you and your friend did, could you imagine what would happen if I did what Shay Mitchell did? Going topless at a nude beach."

"Those pics would be all over forum boards across the internet before you could but your top back on," I said, feeling sympathetic for the actress.

"I mean the one time, one time, I really dropped my guard was at Brown when I got drunk at a frat party, and I ended up shagging a cute guy in the bath. The next day, it seemed like everyone in the entire university was talking about it. It was part of the reason I ended up having to drop out of school."

"Damn."

"Yeah, and nowadays, if I ever show a bit of sexuality, I'm suddenly a hypocrite. As if someone can't be a feminist who believes in gender equality AND also someone who likes to look good and enjoy sex as well."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Well, now I know why you are such a supporter of the female orgasm and masturbation site." Emma looked back at me with a blank stare. "Sorry, bad joke."

"Y'all doing alright in there?" The same voice as earlier came through the elevator speaker.

"Oh, thank god," I said, thankful for the interruption. I shuffled over and pressed the call button. "Yeah, we're fine."

"That's good. Just wanted to give you an update. The guy working on the generator said it will be another 60 to 90 minutes, so you two just hold on a bit longer.

"Okay, thanks." I sat back down in my spot and looked over at Emma, who had her head tilted back against the elevator wall, and looked up at the ceiling. We sat in silence for a few minutes before Emma spoke up.

"Sorry, I kind of went off like that before. I just really wish at times I could afford to do something crazy and public."

"I get it." I looked over Emma. She seemed so frustrated and stressed. Suddenly an idea popped in my head, and I decided to go for it. "Emma, I think I can help you out."

She lowered her gaze back to me, "How?" I quickly moved over to her, put my hand behind her head, and brought her in for a kiss. She didn't respond at first, letting me kiss her, but soon she pushed me away. "What was that?" She asked, baffled.

"Look, you said you want to do something crazy and in public, but you're afraid of it being plastered all over the internet, right?"

"Yes"

"So, what would be crazier than having sex in a hotel elevator? Plus, with the power out, there are no cameras to record it, and we know this thing isn't going anywhere for at least an hour. And, I think by now, you know I'm not some crazy obsessed fanboy who'd tell everyone I know if we were to have sex."

Emma paused and considered all my points. I could not tell what way she was leaning until she grabbed my shirt and pulled me in, kissing me like I'd just kissed her a few moments ago. I quickly began kissing her back, and she started slipping her tongue into my mouth. As my hands began to explore her body, feeling up her b-cup breast and firm ass, all the while, I was amazed by how magical her tongue felt. It was like it was dancing with and messaging my own tongue as we made out. Breaking off our lip lock, I began kissing up and down the side of her neck. Emma moaned in response, finally getting rid of the sexual frustration that had been building up inside her.

"Wow, I don't remember the last time I just snogged some random bloke I just met," Emma said as I continued to kiss her neck and massage her clothed breasts.

"Well, I hope you're ready to do a lot more than that with this random bloke," I said as I switched from the right to the left side of her neck.

"Oh, I am. I so am," she said as her hands drifted down to my lap. "Oh...OH!" she said as her hands found my denim strapped hard on. "I think I know why your friend likes you so much."

"Yeah, she really seems to like that thing."

"I'm sure." Emma said, pulling me in for another passionate kiss, breaking it off after a minute to say, "Alright, stand up." I stood up and pushed Emma's suitcases over to the far corner. Emma also moved the half-empty pizza box to the same corner as she got to her knees and positioned herself in front of me.

"It looks like you have a giant sausage crammed into your pants," she said as she squeezed the outline of my rod through my jeans.

"Oh, are you a big fan of bangers and mash." I teased.

"The potatoes are alright, but I do enjoy a good thick, juicy sausage." I started undoing my pants as she spoke. I could feel my cock jump with excitement as I undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. Just like every other hetero man who grew up with Harry Potter movies coming out every year while they were in school, having Hermione Granger begging you to show her your cock was a fantasy come true. I pulled my cock free from my pants and watched as Emma's eyes grew wide. "Oh my, that really is quite a banger," she said as he two hands closed around it. Leaning in, she began kissing up and down my shaft as her two hands stroked it, then lifted up the pole so she could tickle my balls with her tongue.

"Ummmmm, I was worried when I broke up with my last boyfriend…. that I might not ever find a guy as hung as he was again..." She said while she played with my balls in her mouth, "but you look to be even bigger than he was." My brain quickly remembered the story of Olivia Holt & Hailee Steinfeld having a three-way with a guy who was supposedly Emma's boyfriend at the time. I wondered if this was the same guy, but that thought quickly left my mind as I felt Emma's feminist lips close around the head of my cock, and she began sucking it. She worked her mouth down about halfway down my shaft before pulling back to the head and then slamming half my cock down her throat again, all the while double-fisting the other half of my dick. Looking down into her brown eyes with my cock in her mouth, I knew there would be no way I'd be able to watch a Harry Potter movie again without thinking about this moment and getting hard.

As much as I enjoyed the fantastic blowjob, I didn't want to bust my nut yet. I stepped back and slid my schlong out of the Beauty and the Beast stars' mouth. She looked pretty disappointed until I told her to stand up and turn around. Emma gave me a smirk as she stood and began undoing her jeans. As she turned around, I helped pull down her jeans, displaying her ass in some black panties.

Looking at her ass, I wondered what the heck was going on with Emma's in Hollywood. While not as spectacular as Stone's, Watson's ass was thicker and shapelier than one would ever expect of her looking at her from the front.

With her bent over at the waist and her jeans down by her knees, I dropped down to mine. Pulling down her panties, I exposed her fully nude ass and pussy. It was unclear if she had just a finely trimmed bush or she just hadn't shaved in a little while, but I didn't care as I shoved my face into it and began eating her out. I loved listening to the Brit moan as I licked and sucked her hairy twat-er.

"Are you sure the cameras don't work?" She groaned, looking up at the elevator security camera.

"That's what the lady said. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop. The thought that some might be watching or that the elevator might start working at any moment is really turning me on. Thinking that suddenly the doors might open and some stranger might see me is getting me so hot. The more I think about it, the more turned on I get. Just thinking about makes me… oh...OH GAWD, YES! YES!" Emma yelled as she came with tongue in her pussy. Not giving her much time to recover, I quickly got to my feet and impaled my cock into her wanting pussy. "Bloody Hell! Oh god, you're big! I love it."

The elevator filled with the sounds of the British actress's moans and slapping skin, and I pounded her pussy from behind. I could not help but be hypnotized, watching her ass jiggle each time I thrust into her. "God damn, girl. I can't believe how nice your ass is."

"I know… I get that...a lot." She said out of breath as we continued to fuck. "If you're good… maybe we can get...together...UGGHHH fuck yes…. together some other time, and I let you stick that fat cock in my ass...but...but that all depends on how well you fuck me today...FUKING HELL…. UGGHH, you're doing amazing so far." Hearing this caused me to double my efforts. Slamming her pussy as hard and as fast as possible, within a few minutes, I had her cumming on my cock.

After she recovered from her orgasm, we took a short break to fully strip out of both of our remaining clothes. Emma had me lie down in the elevator, and she quickly jumped onto my cock and began riding with wild abandon. Gripping her hips, I watched as her perky tits with almost ruby red areolas bounced. I don't know if she was just hadn't gotten laid in a while, or she was really getting off on the idea of screwing in a hotel elevator, or if she was just always a tigress in the sack, but girl grinding her did seem like the same elegant women you see in television interviews.

I needed to slow things down, or I would cum soon, so I scooped her up and placed her on her upright luggage against the elevator wall. She leaned her back against the wall and wrapped her legs around my waist. I continued to pump in and out of her, but now at a much more methodic pace to try and slow down my impending orgasm. Bending down to kiss her, we made out briefly before moving my mouth down to her chest.

"Umm yes..suck on my breasts...God, I love it." She moaned and continued to talk dirty about how much she loved my cock and how great she was feeling. She kept speaking into my ear with a breathy voice. Listening to speak that way with her accent, along with the feeling of her hot tight pussy finally pushed me over the edge.

"Shit Emma, I gonna cum. Where? Where do you want it?"

"My Mouth. Shoot it in my mouth!?"

I quickly pulled back, and Emma dropped down to her knees. Wrapping her mouth around the head, she tickled the underside of my tip with her tongue while stroking off the shaft. In less than 30 seconds, my dick was shooing off into her mouth. When I finished jizzing into her mouth, I took a step back and leaned up against the wall. Emma then opened her mouth, showing me my cum in her mouth. Using her tongue, she made a show of sloshing it around before closing her mouth, swallowing, and then sticking out her tongue to show it was gone.

I slid back down to the ground with my back resting against the elevator. Emma crawled up to me and took my cock back into her mouth. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her cleaning off my cock. Eventually, she moved up and sat next to me.

"So, did you enjoy your experience doing something crazy in a public space?" I asked.

"Yes, I loved it. I wish I could do something like this more often."

"I hate to be the one to say this," I said as I gave her body one last look over, trying the ingest every detail of her body to memory, "But if you are actually nervous about getting caught, we should probably get dressed."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Emma got up and walked over to her clothes, straightening her legs. She bent over at the waist, giving me a perfect view of her butt and pussy peeking out from underneath to pick up some of her discarded clothing. "It's a shame, though," she said as she stood back up, "I would've like to have gone another round or two."

Those words made my heart and dick ache, but nevertheless, we got dressed. We were about halfway through dressing when the hotel woman gave us the update that the power should be back on in a couple of minutes. I texted Natalie to let her know what was up. Sure enough, five minutes later, after we were both fully dressed and the power came back on.

"I'm getting off on your floor. I'm not staying in here alone and getting trapped again." Emma told me.

"If you don't mind stopping at Nat's room first, I'll help you carry your bags up the stairs."

"You don't have to do that."

"You seriously going to carry both those bags up the stairs yourself?"

"Well… yeah, I guess you're right."

As she agreed, the elevator doors opened. I began walking off with the half-empty pizza box and bag with empty water bottles and soda cans. I didn't make it three steps before Natalie Alyn Lind pounced on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist, giving me a big passionate kiss.

"You're all sweaty," Nat said as she pulled back.

"Ahh... well," I stuttered.

"The air went out in the lift when the power went out. It became sweltering in there." Emma spoke up, making her presence known to Natalie for the first time.

"Oh my god, you're Emma Watson." Natalie got down off me and began to gush in front of Emma. Telling how big a fan she was and how much she loved Harry Potter. Emma acted like a pro dealing with a Potter fan, even offering to drop off a signed picture later. Natalie could not believe her luck but lamented that she was due on set and had to leave. She gave me a spare key to her room and told me to just hang out, and she'd call me when she was on the way back.

As the doors closed on Natalie, I turned to Emma Watson again. "Let me just drop this stuff off, and I'll help bring your bags up."

"No, don't," she said, giving me a sly, seductive look. "The bags can wait. I'll keep you company down here and kill some time while you wait for your friend to come back. Maybe we can figure out something that will help us build an appetite."