Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Running With a Goddess Ch. 8 with Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, and Kayla Braxton

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Running With a Goddess Ch. 8 with Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, and Kayla Braxton

Running with a Goddess Ch. 8
    with Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, and Kayla Braxton

by Harbinger
    Tags: Cheating, MFF, oral, rimming, bj, threesome, video
    This story is 100% fiction and makes no money.

Lexi had decided to take some personal time off from the WWE, and I was okay with that. We had more and more time to spend with each other. We spent a lot of time traveling, cooking, watching movies and TV together, catching live shows and a few concerts, and our sex life was just as vibrant as ever.

Unfortunately, I was asked to return to my security duties before Lexi's vacation time was used up.

"What's going on Wayne?" Lexi asked, coming back inside from our backyard pool. It still felt weird for me to say "our backyard," because I was freshly moved in.

"That was Hunter. He wants me back on location for the next RAW," I told her as I watched her dry out her long blonde hair that still held the signature pink tips.

"What? Why? Is everything okay?" she asked, dropping her towel at her feet accidentally. She quickly scooped down to pick it back up.

"Paul, Liv's security guy, came down with that Omicron variant of COVID, and Hunter wants me to fill in," I explained the phone call.

"Oh shit," Lexi whispered. Lexi and Liv were fast friends, and Lexi knew Paul quite well. "That's terrible. Is Liv okay?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"Well it's probably best if you go give her a hand," Lexi yielded. "I don't like pimping you out, but I'll get over it," she joked with a wink.

"Pimping me out?" I double checked with my own scoff.

"Are you telling me you don't plan on fucking Liv Morgan?" Lexi challenged, crossing her fit arms over her bikini clad tits.

"No, I wasn't planning on it," I said, crossing my much bigger arms.

"Why the fuck not? Are you serious?" Lexi kept pushing.

"It almost sounds like you want me to fuck her."

"I'm not saying I WANT you to fuck her, but she's the hottest one on the show when I'm gone. And I don't know if I want to just hang out backstage. If anyone sees me and rumors are out that I'm backstage, it could get rough," Lexi shrugged. "But what I'm getting at is that Liv likes you, I know you like Liv, and you could definitely get your dick wet in worse pussy."

"So you're telling me I can shack up with Liv while I'm out of town and you're stuck here?" I asked.

"I won't be here alone," Lexi corrected me. "Michelle is flying in again since the Letterkenny season wrapped and she needs to unwind. So I won't be getting any dick while you're gone, but I'll have Michelle to keep me company."

"So you want me to fuck Liv Morgan while you're here fucking Michelle Mylett?" I asked for clarification.

"That's what I'm saying," she confirmed.

I chewed on my lip for a minute and stared at my absolutely fuck hot girlfriend, standing there in just a black and white striped bikini, her body drying in the time it took us to talk.

"Are you wet right now?" I asked, taking a step closer to her.

"What?" Lexi chuckled.

"Are you wet right now? Thinking about me and your friend Liv Morgan in a hotel room together, doing things me and you have done oh so many times together while you and Michelle will be here eating each others pussies out back by the pool while I'm gone?"

"I mean, I might be thinking about it now..." Lexi trailed off, biting her own lip as her hand slowly slid down her flat stomach to the top of her bikini bottoms. "I would love to tongue punch Michelle's clit while you're 500 miles away fingering the shit out of Liv in a hotel shower."

"That does sound pretty fucking hot, doesn't it?" I growled as I backed Lexi into the glass sliding door, making her gasp. "I'm going to miss you, but I know we'll both have fun while I'm gone," I whispered intop her ear while I groped her firm ass with my hands.

"Let's have some fun before you get ready to go, too," Lexi suggested as she undid my pants.

---

It felt weird to pull into an event center for a WWE show without the Goddess at my side. According to Triple H, I would meet Liv inside, and it was weird to walk the distance of the parking lot alone, and not watching every person or car like there could be a potential treat.

Once inside, it felt like stepping into a bar where everyone knew your name. Of course and the superstars knew me, but so did the security crew. To the superstars, I was there good pal and training partner Wayne. To the security, I was a young upstart that was too good for all of them, and they cold shouldered me for it.

And then in the catering area was Liv Morgan. Gorgeous, bubbly, sensational Liv Morgan. Her face absolutely lit up and she waved me over like she saved me a special spot at a lunch table.

"Hi Wayne, it's so good to see you!" she said, shooting up from her spot and giving me a spine popping hug before kissing me on the cheek. "How are you? How's Lex?"

"Lexi is good," I said laughing, holding onto Liv's leather clad arms. "She's probably happy to have me out of the house for a bit actually."

"Well I'm glad she could spare you, because after Paul got sick, I started to worry about not having my own shadow. Hunter said you're one of the best, and that he'd call you if I was okay with that."

"And here I am, so you're clearly fine with it," I shrugged.

Liv pouted before recovering. "I'm sorry to pull you away from Lexi, but having you here does make me feel safer, really," Liv said, holding my hands now. "And uh... I got a call from Lexi today."

"A call about what?" I asked suspiciously.

Liv leaned in and whispered, "She told me what you like, if I was interested."

My heart stopped but my cock twitched. "Did she now?"

"I shouldn't be surprised that you like hotel shower sex," she teased before letting go of me.

"Liv, I understand LExi gave you her stamp of approval, but that doesn't mean we have to do anything. We don't have to if you don't want to. You're not obligated."

"It kind of sounds like you don't want a piece of this ass, Wayne," Liv said, sounding almost hurt.

"You have a great ass, Liv," I told her truthfully as I followed her out of catering. "You and Lexi have the two best asses I've ever seen. I just don't want either of us to feel pressured into the fucking the other."

"Wayne," Liv said, stopping in the hallway and turning back to me, "Trust me, I want to fuck you. Lexi has told me so much about what you two get up to that I almost feel like I've watched you two fuck before, and I want to experience that. The question is," she countered, pressing me up to the wall and cupping my crotch in her hand, "is if you want to fuck me."

To answer her question, I leaned forward and captured her lips with mine, kissing her hotly and she didn't miss a beat in kissing me back.

Once we broke for air, Liv said, "Lexi was right; you are a hell of a kisser."

Liv covered her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled coyly. "My lips are still tingling."

I took Liv by the hand and nearly dragged her through the tunnels of the event center until we got to the locker room.

I pushed the door open and pinned Liv to the wall with both hands above her head. I attacked her mouth with mine and she mewled lowly as I plundered her hot mouth with my exploring tongue.

The door opened not too long after we had just entered, and it was Kayla Braxton, the WWE interviewer.

"Don't mind me. Lexi asked me to record whatever you guys did in the arena. She seems to know you pretty well, Wayne," she said with a laugh, a cell phone in her hand.

"It really would, it seems," I laughed back, roughly shoving my hand down the front of Liv's leather leggings.

"Oh shit," Kayla gasped, her eyes growing wide as Liv stood there panting.

I started rubbing the hot blonde entertainer through her panties, and her breathing rose and matched my heated rubbing.

"Oh fuck, Wayne!"

"Is this what Lexi wanted to see? Did she want you to record me fucking the shit out of Liv? Did she want to see this?" I asked, quickly spinning Liv around and pressing her back to the wall just for me to roughly pull her leggings down to reveal her shapely ass in red panties.

I smacked her ass hard and Liv drew in a deep breath before shivering with her exhale. Did she want to see me ravage poor little Liv Morgan?" I asked, delivering another slap.

"I bet she does," Kayla confirmed, rubbing the front of her own yoga pants. "I know I want to see it. I never get invited to these kind of things.

"Well watch all you want, Kayla. I know Lexi is going to watch this at home," I said as I delivered another palm to Liv's jiggly bottom.

"Oh my God, Wayne, just eat my whore fucking pussy already," Liv begged, her face pressed to the cool tiling of the locker room wall.

I dropped down to my knees and pulled aside the gusset of Liv's red panties and spit directly onto her already dampening lips.

"You are a fucking whore, aren't you Liv? You're already wet just from a few spanks and finding out you're getting filmed?" I teased before playfully biting her ass cheek. "Are you wet during your matches?"

"Sometimes," Liv admitted. "And yes, I am already getting so fucking... WET!" she exclaimed the last bit as I spread her lips and shot my tongue at her pink opening.

"How's Wayne's tongue, Liv?" Kayla asked, being the professional journalist and all.

"It's pretty fucking good, Kayla," Liv shuddered back as I noisily slurped and licked at her sleek pussy. "God Lexi, your boyfriend has a fucking mouth on him," Liv moaned.

"Does he eat you out like this at home, Lex?" Kayla asked the camera, but never took it off of the action in front of her.

She tilted the camera down a bit as I used one hand to undo my own pants and fish my quickly hardening cock out.

"Wayne, do you need some help over there?"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked as she sauntered over.

Rather than answering me, while keeping one hand on the phone, Kayla spit on her hand and wrapped it around my hard dick.

"Did you think your man would get two girls while he was away Lexi? Is that okay?"

"This wasn't part of the deal," I argued, taking my face away from Liv's succulent cookie long enough to speak.

"Lexi said it's okay," Kayla said, not removing her stroking hand from me for a moment. "She's texting me while she watches."

"Your lice streaming this to her?" I asked while easily stuffing a finger into Liv, who kept herself pressed against the wall still.

"I have her on face time," Kayla told me. "She said just have fun, and dick down whoever you want as long as she gets to see it."

"Holy shit, Wayne. Your girlfriend is the best," Liv chuckled, but I stole her breath by adding a second finger into ber tight cunny. "I can't wait till it's your dick inside me, Wayne," she moaned.

"Go ahead Wayne, fucking give it to her," Kayla urged, pulling on my dick until I stood up.

With one hand dutifully recording, Kayla used her free hand to line my cock up to Liv's heated entrance, allowing me to keep both hands on her hips.

"Oh my god, you're going to fuck me so good, aren't you Wayne? Am I even going to be able to fight my match after this?"

"You'll have to hope so," Kayla whispered into Liv's ear as I slowly, carefully slid into Liv's honey pot.

"I'll take you gently, but if Alexa decides you deserve a good, rough fucking, you'll have to come to my hotel room after the show," I told her.

Liv turned her head and made pleading doe eyes with Kayla's camera phone. "Please, Lexi, can your boyfriend please ravage this hot, tight pussy after the show tonight?"

After a few moments of my slow, sensual stroking, Kayla read my darling girlfriend's reply.

"Lexi said Wayne can fuck your brains out after the show if you smack Becky Lynch's ass during your mwtch tonight. She'll be watching."

"Okay. Consider Becky's ass spanked," Liv nodded as I continued my slow, deliberate thrusts into her.

---

Liv was riding high that night all the way to the hotel. Not only had she given Becky a serious wedgue by throwing her into the ring post thwt set her up for a quick, single spank, Liv putting icing on the cake; she stole the win with a very believable roll up pin. It was such a good win, she got a pat on the back inwtead of getting reemed out. Now she was set for a reeming out from me.

Now that we were in the hotel room, I had no problem pressing Liv's shapely form up against the wall again.

I had just barely attached my lips to the side of Liv's neck when there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Liv called, obviously not too happy about the intrusion.

"It's me, Kayla!" Braxton answered from the other side.

Liv opened the door and I pulled the tan little woman in. "What are you doing here, Kayla?" Liv growled, showing her own dominant side by holding Kayla by her bronzed throat.

Kayla looked at the carpeted floor shyly. "I was hoping I could keep watching what was started at RAW tonight."

"What do you think, Wayne? Should we let her watch?" Liv asked, never releasing her grip.

"The question is whether we should just let her watch, or let her play, too," I countered.

"Hmm..." Liv stroked her chin with her free hand. With no warning to Kayla, Liv pulled down the traps of her dress and forcefully tugging it down Kayla's fit little body.

"We should record this for Lexi," I said, leaving Kayla to Liv's devious mind as I set my phone up to face time my sexy blonde girlfriend.

"Hey Lexi," I said with a smile as soon as she picked up the call.

"Everything okay, Wayne?" she asked with a wine glass in her hand.

"Yeah. I just thought you'd like to watch the continuation of our first act," I told her as I switched which camera Lexi would be viewing from.

"Oh, well shit," Lexi laughed as she watched Liv savagely kiss the captive Kayla Braxton while mauling her luscious tits with the hand not around Kayla's throat. "Look at little domming Liv. Hey Michelle, check this out!"

That was my cue to set up the phone and get back to the action.

By the time I had gotten my shirt off, Kayla was already panting as Liv lightly choked her, kissed and sucked all over her neck, and had a hand up under the bunched peach colored dress.

I stood next to the two girls, and soon as I was in reach, Kayla shot out her hand and palmed my crotch.

"I heard about you fucking Alexa in the ring for the women's roster to see. I'm never invited because I'm just a 'personality,'" Kayla lamented as she traced my cock and fondled my balls through my black slacks. "It's about time I get to play a bit, too."

Liv pulled back from Kayla's neck where a hickey had already begun to form. "I'm sorry, Kayla. I promise me and Wayne will make it up to you, and I'm sure Lexi will, too."

"I hope so. All three of you are so fucking hot, and I'd give anything for a night with each of you," Kayla admitted.

"Well you have two of the three of us tonight, and the third watching us right now," I told her as I picked her up overy shoulder like she weighed nothing.

Liv smacked Kayla's ass encouragingly as I carried her to the bed, and unceremoniously tossed her onto the queen sized memory foam.

Kayla was immediately on her back and forearms, a hungry smile on her beautiful face. "Who do I get first?" she asked as Liv readjusted my phone to make sure our audience back home could see the new situation.

"Lay the fuck down," Liv growled, and Kayla immediately obeyed. "Take that fucking dress off," she ordered as she came to stand behind me.

Kayla quickly peeled out of her bunched up dress and watched, captivated, as Liv quickly undid my pants and shucked them down my legs, along with my underwear to leave me completely naked, the first of the three of us.

"Why did you even bother wearing panties, Kayla?" I asked teasingly as Liv suckled on the side of my neck and jacked me off from behind.

"I don't even know," she laughed as she pulled them down her own thick thighs. "Will someone please get over here?" she almost begged.

"You do not tell me what to do!" Liv barked, nearly pushing me out of the way. "Especially when you're still wearing your bra?" she scoffed.

Liv cleared the distance quickly and got on the bed. She pulled Kayla up by the arms and nearly ripped her bra off, revealing brown nipples and Kayla's full breasts.

Kayla was pushed right back down as Liv began kneading the defenseless girl's chest.

I remembered that it was in fact Liv who had begged to get rough fucked by me this evening, so I stormed up behind her and dug in myself to pull up the audacity to literally tear the black long-sleeve shirt straight off of Liv's curvy body.

"Holy fuck, Wayne!" Liv was about to protest before I pushed her face down into Kayla's cleavage.

I pulled Liv's legs out from under her and pulled her leggings off, her cute panties coming off with them, leaving her as naked as me.

Liv had the wherewithal to suck one of Kayla's nipples into her mouth and tear the poor presenter's panties to shreds before inserting a finger in Kayla's brown lower lips.

"Oh fuck!" Kayla moaned, holding Liv's pretty mouth to her tits. "Get it Liv, fucking get it!" she encouraged as she began to buck her hips.

I took this moment to lean back on my haunches and enjoy the show that was Liv Morgan sloppily sucking on Kayla's tits while finger blasting her, and Kayla fucking Liv's fingers like they were a proper dick.

As I enjoyed this show, I took notice of Liv's succulent, juicy ass staring up at me. I gave it a good smack and watched her thick white meat jiggle. I smacked it again, and heard Liv's moan hiding under the initial crack of skin on skin.

Liv was definitely a girl for ass play, so I figured she wouldn't mind if I spear her pert cheeks and went tongue fishing for star fish.

I dove right in and started mercilessly tongue bathing her back door, and I couldn't say I was shocked when she started rocking backwards into my mouth.

Liv let go of Kayla's tit with a loud pop, a string of saliva connecting them before she started pushing on Kayla's shapely hips. "Get further off the bed. I want to fucking eat that hot half-Black pussy of yours," Liv growled, and Kayla did as told, the tatters of her panties sliding further down her legs with her movements.

"Get these the fuck out of my way," Liv said hotly, tearing the garments completely off of poor Kayla.

Liv dope straight down and noisely slurped and sucked on Kayla, making her grab the headboard behind her.

"Oh shit, Liv! This is not the first time you've had pussy!" Kayla cried out.

"Mphm," Liv confirmed, shaking her head wildly, her face still buried in golden muff.

I pulled my face away from Liv's ass and grabbed my cock. "I can't take this anymore. This is too fucking hot for me to handle," I said as I kept a hand on my sword, and one on Liv's hips.

"Fucking kill her, Wayne!" Kayla shouted, her hips fucking Liv's face and her chest heaving high, her globes looking so perfect where they jiggled.

I almost did kill her by driving into her hard, but my aim was true. In one long, perfect thrust, I was up to my hilt, my thighs slapping against Liv's slightly reddened ass.

"Oh my fucking god, Wayne! You're perfect!" Liv moaned, her mouth finally giving Kayla's cunt some very needed cool down time.

"Fuck her hard, Wayne!" Kayla urged me on and stuck her red painted toes in Liv's now free mouth.

I was going to fuck Liv relentlessly anyway. "Is this what you wanted, Liv? Is this how you wanted my cock to plow into you? Can you feel me tearing you up just like you begged me for?" I teased.

Liv tried to answer, but couldn't do more than mumble around Kayla's toes.

Kayla drew her foot back and lunged forward so she could swallow Liv's tongue down her throat.

I got to fuck Liv at a break neck pace while Kayla swallowed all of jer moans and cries.

It didn't take long for Liv scream out in orgasm, and it took me every bit if control to pull my cock out of her spasming casm to stop myself from releasing in hot heat.

I rolled Liv's recovering form over to the side and grabbed Kayla by her silky hair and dragged her down.

Kayla yelped at the hair pulling, which left her mouth wide open to take the full length of my cock.

Kayla gagged and sputtered on my cock as I savagely face fucked her, feeling the back of her throat on my head every time I bottomed out.

She looked up at me with tears in her beautiful brown eyes with spit, precum, and Liv's juices running all over jer pretty face.

Liv had recovered now, and had slipped her head right under Kayla's hot body like she was going to work on the underside of a car.

Liv pulled down on those secy hips and brought Kayla's delectable crotch down on her waiting, already wet mouth.

Kayla spasmed at both ends as she was so roughly used, and finally I allowed my balls to unload for the first time that night.

I held Kayla's head in place as I shot ripe after rope in her throat, and Liv didn't let up her eating even when Kayla was convulsing above her in her own orgasm.

Finally when I was done, I ripped my still hard cock from Kayla's lips and pushed her over to the side, allowing a nearly drowned Liv Morgan to take in breaths of fresh air.

Kayla was a moaning mess, hugging me tightly, and Liv just laughed deeply before draping a tired arm over my sweaty hips.

"What should we do to Lexi the next time we're all together?" I asked.

I heard my phone ping from across the room, reminding me that Lexi had seen all of this. She also had a few ideas of what she wanted.

2. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is their a chapter 7 because i can only find 1-6?

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post