Backstage Balkan Booty
With DUA LIPA
Written by TPG
MF, public, creampie, rimming, oral
This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: Just another spur of the moment story, inspired from her recent posts on insta.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you." one of the boys said.

"Why not?"

"Dua Lipa is in a real bad mood, she's having guys fired left, right, and center."

"Yeah, enter at your own risk!" another cautioned. "She apparently broke up with the boyfriend, and is now taking it out on the staff and crew."

Despite the warnings I just had to get backstage to see for myself, that and the fact that there still had to be work done with several more crates of gear to be moved around and set up for HER sell out concert later that night.

When I stepped into the back of the large arena, I could see the singer herself was flanked by several production directors and staff who all seemed incredibly nervous as they tried to convince her that the concert would go on without a hitch.

"But that's what you said last time, remember?" she snapped back.

Maybe I was crazy, or a glutton for punishment, but I had to admit that hearing that tone from her kinda turned me on.

Maybe it was the accent, I don't know. But there was definitely something sexy about a pissed off Dua Lipa that really turned me on. Just the way she carried herself, and stood over everybody around her. She just earned your respect. She was a perfectionist, and knew what she wanted.

"You there, come over here!" she directed at me.

I stopped and pointed to myself before I put down some cables and walked over to the dozen or so supervisors and directors who waited to see what the singer was going to do.

"What's your name?"

"Robbie,"

"Can I ask you a question," she said in a husky tone. "In your opinion, is the PA system here up to snuff?"

I looked at the assembled mob, then back at the singer and spoke my mind.

"Not really. Some of the speakers are sub-par, if I'm honest."

"There, see. Thank you!" she smiled, proving her point.

The singer then thanked me with a wink before she and her party wandered through the rest of the arena, with her pointing things out and shouting at them.

Truth be told a part of me wondered if I had just signed my own death warrant, as I had clearly gone against the general managers and sided with the singer. As I went back to work I started to wonder if I had done the right thing, and if the entire incident had been worth me losing my job, or a future promotion for that matter.

Still, I mused. God damn if she didn't look a hundred times sexier in person than she did on TV. Maybe it was worth it?

However, just a few minutes later I heard someone clear their throat behind me and I turned to find the starlet herself standing there by herself. Judging from the look on her face she appeared to be in a much better mood, and I'm not entirely sure just how long she had been standing there watching me.

"Thanks for helping me out earlier, I really appreciate it." she smiled.

"Not a problem," I replied. "Just being honest."

"Say, you seem to know your stuff around here. Fancy taking a quick walk with me to check out some of the other ancient equipment in this place?"

As tempting as this was, I couldn't really just leave my post and fuck around and risk getting in even more trouble. I had already used up my nine lives siding with the Balkan princess.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," she assured me. "Trust me, okay. I'll make sure you don't get in trouble."

Despite her words, I was still a little apprehensive.

"Look, no offence but the last time a beautiful woman made an offer like that, it didn't end well for me."

The singer smiled.

"So you think I'm beautiful, huh?"

"Err, that's not what I meant."

Dua laughed.

"I'm only kidding, come on! Just come for a walk with me." she insisted. "You know, technically you work for me and I could have you fired on the spot. You could almost say I'm your temporary boss."

"Now there's an image," I snickered. "I think if I had someone like you as my boss, I wouldn't get any work done."

Once again Dua laughed, but then turned serious as she let the comment play out to its logical conclusion and what I was insinuating; having taboo sex during work hours.

"Well you know what they say, no risk, no reward." she flirted.

"Is that what they say?" I grinned back, noting the warmth in her eye. "Is that why you're wearing that dress, and those boots."

Dua stopped to look herself over.

"What's wrong with my dress?"

"Nothing wrong, but it sure makes an impression."

She took a step closer and lowered her voice.

"Do you like it?"

"Definitely." I admitted, then spoke without thinking. "Easy access, as they say."

For a moment I panicked, wondering if I had crossed the line. It was bad enough I was flirting with the talent, but now I wondered if I had put my foot in my mouth and was either going to be fired or slapped for my troubles. Fortunately the smile on her face spread slowly.

"You're a cocky one, aren't you." she said standing right in front of me. "You're not like the others. You don't mind flirting back."

"I have my moments."

"Well, between you and me." she whispered again. "What if I told you I wasn't wearing any panties under this dress?"

To prove her point, Dua grabbed my hand and directed it to the inside of her thigh. I just about thought I had died and gone to heaven, and heard a soft gasp leave my mouth at the sheer softness of her ultra smooth thighs.

"Still don't believe me?"

"What are you trying to do, get me fired?"

"No. I'm trying to get a rise out of you." she smiled.

"For what its worth, it's working."

As I spoke, my fingertips grazed the edge of her bare vulva and I was surprised to see she was already wet.

"Do I intimidate you, Robbie?"

I responded by taking my hand away, as I thought I heard a voice nearby, while she backed up to lean against some of the cargo behind her. I then looked around nervously to make sure we were still alone.

"Don't worry, there's no one around." she pointed out. "It's just the two of us here."

"Sorry, but what was that question again?"

"I asked, if I intimidate you..."

I barely let her finish the sentence before I rushed over to close the gap between us and kissed her hard on the mouth, causing her to gasp with surprise.

In an instant our tongues sort each other out, while my hands went right for her breasts, groping and pinching her already hard nipples beneath her dress. I remember thinking how her lips tasted like strawberries, thanks to her constantly chewing gum throughout the day.

When I broke our kiss I grabbed her by the legs and spread her knees apart, dropped to my knees and eagerly ate her plum little peach! The look on her face was priceless.

"ugh, fuckkk.." she hissed, while trying to grab for something to hold onto. "You don't waste time do... oohhh."

I lapped at her cunt like a man possessed, making sure to lick and suck her clit into my mouth. Dua responded by running her hands through my hair, while desperately trying to brace herself at the same time.

It had been a while since I had last eaten pussy, so suffice to say I was making up for lost time. Judging from the sounds Dua was now making, I suspect I was doing a good job, particularly as I added a finger to the mix and proceeded to probe her while nursing her clit.

Ultimately she couldn't handle the pressure and lay on her back with her legs spread wide, as I hungrily feasted on her. In fact thanks to the position we now found ourselves in, I placed my hands on the inside of her thighs and dipped my tongue to stab at her backdoor, driving her crazy. The lewd act caused her to shudder almost immediately.

"NNGHHH-FUCK!!" she growled before sitting up and pulling me into a deep kiss. "Come 'ere... I want you to fuck me!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I took out my cock and without a moments notice, slammed myself home.

It didn't even occur to me until later that in the heat of the moment there wasn't even a hint or any talk about using a condom, as I rushed to push myself into the international superstar. The singer was beside herself, moaning and thrashing about wildly as she grabbed at my collar and urged me to kiss her again.

"ughh... give it to me!" she panted, while wrapping those long legs around my waist.

I did as requested and proceeded to fuck her in the seated position atop of those speaker crates, the two of us keeping constant eye contact as I pounded her cunt again and again, steadily increasing the tempo until her mouth fell open.

When I grabbed hold of the back of her neck to use it as some sort of anchor point, the look in her eyes changes and almost made me cum right then and there. She suddenly turned dark and evil as the sex we shared turned wild, animalistic, and Dua gritted her teeth and flashed me the most seductive look yet.

"Harder! Yeah... I like it!" she grunted with each thrust. "Fuck the shit out of me!"

I responded by slamming myself so deep that we both felt the concussion of my balls strike against her asshole, as I struck the sweet spot right behind my cervix. It was these two things combined that made her physically shudder around me again, and cum all over my pistoning cock.

"Happy?" I growled back, observing the orgasm she was currently having. "...you spoilt little cunttt!!"

This seemed to really light a fire under her ass, as she pulled me into a even deeper kiss than before which was incredibly heated and sloppy. I kept pummeling her the entire time and could feel her juices ooze out of her soaping cunt and all over my balls.

She locked her legs around me again as I reached down to squeeze and suckle one of her breasts into my mouth. Her nipples were big, thick and juicy. They made my mouth water.

This time in addition to shuddering, Dua squealed loud enough for her voice to travel in the empty hallways of the venue. Nevertheless, I dare not stop now or slow my thrusts, but began to panic when I realised just how loud and frantic she had become and knew it would only be a matter of time before someone would hear us.

Fortunately Dua then did something that triggered me physically and emotionally, and wrapped her DSLs: those Dick-Sucking-Lips around the side of my neck and proceeded to give me a hickey as I jack-hammered her towards the finish line, and suddenly exploded a minute later—flooding her womb with my pleb semen.

For her part, The Albanian starlet threw her head back and wailed audibly as I creampie'd her juicy cunt-box, then sucked my tongue into her mouth as my cock throbbed inside her several times, relinquishing every last drop I had.

When I finally stepped back to pull up my pants, I was rewarded with the sight of Dua Lipa laying there all dishevelled, her hair tussled, with her legs spread wide as my load seeped out of her. She'd never looked more dirty and sensual in all her life. And from that moment on, I became an instant fan.

"Think you can get me two tickets for you're concert tonight?"

Dua rolled her eyes, and only noticed now the ring band on my finger.

"Wait, you're married?!"