Lucky Bastard 17: Birthday in the Bayou
Starring Hailee Steinfeld & Olivia Holt

Codes: MMF, MFF, Oral, Public, Anal, ATM, Facial, Squirt, Creampie
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

"We are preparing for our final descent. At this time, we ask you to please put your seats and tray tables in the upright position. Turn off all large electronic devices and please store anything else you may have taken out during the flight. Flight attendants will be making one last trip down the aisle to collect any remaining trash," the flight attendant said over the plane's PA system.

"Do you know if the place we're staying has a shower stall or a bathtub?" Hailee Steinfeld asked me, sitting next to me in the first-class seat on a flight to New Orleans.

"I don't know. Why?"

Hailee leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Because I could really go for a good shower and a shag, and bathtubs are less fun for that." She then gave me a quick peck on the cheek and smiled broadly as she settled back into her seat.

This trip was supposed to be a birthday trip I had planned to take by myself and a much-needed one at that. I was in the middle of pre-production on my film, and things were getting kind of nuts. Jane Levy, Victoria Justice, and Becky G were my main female cast members (the casting of Becky is a story for another time). While they all seemed to get along perfectly when we did our table read, our director was not happy with them. Even though this was going to be the guy's first full-length film, he thought he should have had a say with the cast, if not the final decision. He was also driving many cast and crew members crazy by trying to micromanage them, and many of them were coming to me to vent their frustrations. And if that wasn't bad enough, the asshole I bought the script from was a pain in my ass. First, because he thought I cost him a chance to have sex with his good friend's girlfriend, Ariel Winter, because I didn't cast her. Secondly, he was nagging me that I went to another writer to fine-tune the script and rework part of it. He apparently thought his script was a masterpiece and didn't like the idea of someone tampering with it. So, between all that, I just needed to get out of town for a few days, and with my birthday coming up, it seemed like a perfect excuse to get away and unwind.

As I said, the plan was to go alone, but Hailee ended up inviting herself along. She had been spending a lot of time in the recording studio, and last week after the Kids Choice Awards, she called me up for a booty call to help her relieve some stress. After going to town on one another for a couple of hours, we were left lying in bed together. I mentioned that I was going on this trip to help me relax. She said it sounded like a great idea and how she really needed to get away from the studio before she drove herself crazy. Next thing you know, she had invited herself along. I was booking another plane ticket and upgrading the room I was staying at. Had it been just about anyone else, I would have told them to fuck off, but Hailee and I got along well. I really did enjoy just hanging out with her casually, plus I was not going to say no to a couple nights of hotel sex with Hailee.

We got our bags and took a Lyft to the French Quarter when the plane landed. Instead of taking us to the hotel, I had the car take us to Cafe du Monde, and we got 4 orders of beignets from the take-out window. Hailee and I each ate an order as we walked through the streets of the French Quarter, heading towards the hotel we were going to be staying at just off of Bourbon Street. I had initially just booked a standard room, but when Hailee decided to come with, I changed hotels and upgraded to a larger suite. We checked in and walked up 3 flights of stairs to the room. The room turned out to be more like a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchenette, living room, full bath, and a bedroom with a king-sized bed. The room had modern designed furniture, which really stuck out in contrast to the age of the building. It also had a large balcony with an iron railing that looked over the street. As I walked back into the room from the balcony, Hailee got my attention.

"Why are you still dressed?" Hailee asked as she stood in the bathroom door frame, completely naked, with one arm leaning against the wall. "Come join me in the shower. They do have a stall." She then turned around and walked into the bathroom, and I heard the water turn on. I quickly followed, leaving a trail of clothes behind me. Hopping into the shower, we used the idea of soaping each other up as an excuse to just feel up and grope one another. Once Hailee got me hard, she showed her flexibility by lifting her leg onto my shoulder while still standing up. We fucked hard and fast in the shower until I pulled out and came on her face.

When we got out of the shower, we got dressed. It was already 6pm local time, so we went out and walked around the French Quarter for a bit before deciding on which restaurant to eat at, and afterward went to a jazz club for drinks. Of course, once we got back to the hotel room, we once again just went to town on each other, and they did it once more when we woke up the following day. During the day, Hailee just felt like vegging out, so she hung out around the hotel while I, being the type of person who enjoys being a tourist, went to the World War II Museum (side note, if you have the time, I strongly recommend going to the World War II Museum in New Orleans. It is outstanding, but go early because it takes a while to do right). We went to a bar with a band doing covers of 80s and 90s rock songs that night.

Hailee and I were sitting at a table with half-drunk beers. We dressed similarly. Both of us were dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, but hers were much tighter and form-fitting. I also had on a hat and sneakers, while Hailee had some ankle boots. The Pitch Perfect star watched the band as my eyes roamed around the room. I then recognized someone across the room with a group of people. I tapped Hailee on the arm to get her attention and nodded in the direction I was looking. Hailee turned and looked where I was looking. She soon saw what I saw. It was Olivia Holt in a group of a dozen or so people, including many of her co-stars on her new show set in New Orleans. I recognize some, including Aubrey Joseph, her main co-star, but many of the people I did not know. In a pair of wedges, Olivia looked good, a loose plaid skirt that came to mid-thigh and a tight heather grey t-shirt. Olivia was making her way to the dance floor when Hailee turned back to me. We didn't say anything verbally to each other. Hailee and I looked at one another. I raised my eyebrow, and she responded with a devious-looking smile. She slid her chair closer to me and whispered a plan into my ear.

After agreeing on the plan, I stood up and made my way to the dance floor. I slowly maneuvered my way through the crowd until I was finally right behind a dancing Olivia. Rather than get her attention right away, I started to dance upon her, and more and more, the dancing turned into just grinding up on her. I was hard as a rock as I grinned at her, thanks in part to Hailee rubbing my dick through my pants before sending me off to the dance floor. At a certain point, I could tell Liv realized what it was that she was rubbing up against. The entire way she was dancing changed, and she was now pressing her ass hard into my crotch, grinding up against my hard-on. She still had not turned around when she slithered her hand behind her, and she felt my hard-on with her hand. Liv quickly spun around, and her eyes lit up with recognition.

"You!" she yelled as she leaped forward and gave me a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"We just had to get away from LA for a few days."

"We?" I pointed to Hailee across the room, still sitting at our table. Hailee gave a quick wave when she saw us look over. "I knew you two would hit it off," Olivia said.

"Yeah, we like to get together casually from time to time."

"Just casually?" Olivia asked, looking up at me with her big brown eyes.

"Just casually." A big smile came across her face when I said that. Liv and 1 continued to dance. My hands now roamed her body a bit as we danced.

"You know I was thinking," I spoke into Liv's ear. "During the times we've hooked up, there is still something that I haven't had a chance to do."

"You're not sticking that beast in my ass," She quickly shot back.

"Not what I was talking about," I said as I slipped my hand under her skirt and brushed my hand up against her panty-covered snatch. "I still haven't had a chance to taste you yet."

"Oh." was all she said. We stayed on the dance floor for a little bit longer, with Liv grinding her ass onto my hard-on while I rubbed her pussy under her skirt. Liv eventually reached her breaking point. "Come with me," she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the bathrooms in the back of the bar. She made me stand outside the women's room as she went in. Less than a minute later, the door opened partly, and she reached out and pulled me in. I wasn't even all the way inside yet before she was passionately kissing me.

Breaking off the kiss, I had her jump up and sit on the sink counter. She slid her skirt up around her waist while I slipped her black lacy thong down her silky-smooth legs, and once they were off, I slipped them into my pocket. Liv opened up her legs and once again showed off what I still believe to be the prettiest pussy in Hollywood. I got down on my knees and dove face first between her legs.

"Oh god, yes," she moaned as I worked my tongue between her tasty folds. "You know, I was thinking about you the other day," Olivia said as she grasped my hair on the back of my head with one of her hands.

"Oh yeah," I said between licks.

"Me and a bunch of the other girls from the set got together to watch movies on a rainy day, one of the movies we watched was Boogie Nights, and at the end, when we see Dirk Diggler's dick, I couldn't help but think about you."

I broke off my attack of her pussy, looked up at her, and said, "I'm not quite that big, you know."

"I know that," she said and then pushed me by the back of the head back between her legs. "But you're plenty big. It got me so wet thinking about you -- god yes, right there --- while the other were talking about what a cock that big would actually feel like and the biggest guys they'd ever been with, I snuck off to the bathroom and rubbed my clit till I came --- ummm fuck yeah eat that pussy. God --- that night, after I got home, I must have gone at it with my vibrator for about 2 hours. My sheets were soaked when I finally passed out."

"Fucking hell, that's hot," I told her as I fingered her pussy and sucked on her clit. I stood up and gave Liv a quick kiss before going back down and munching her delicious honey pot. Olivia again gripped my hair with one of her hands and tightly wrapped her legs around my head. I got excited when I heard the bathroom door open. I thought that Hailee came in to fulfill the next step in our plan.

"Well damn, isn't this something." A man's voice said.

"What the hell Aubrey. Get out!" Olivia yelled. Her legs loosened their grip on my head, and I was able to turn and look. Olivia's Cloak & Dagger co-star Aubrey "AJ" Joseph stood by the bathroom door looking at us with a cocky grin on his face.

"I knew you two were up to something when I watched you both sneak in here. Though I'm a little surprised, you're not just fucking over the sink."

"Damn it, Aubrey, just leave! Leave us alone."

"Nah-un, not yet."

"Please?"

"No way. I'm not leaving here empty-handed."

Olivia gave an exacerbated look. "What's it going to take for you to get out?"

"Let me feel those lips around my dick again, and I'll think about it."

"Fine, but this is the last time," Olivia said as she slid off the counter, and I stood up.

"Ha! Yeah, right. That's what you said after you sucked me off in the coatroom at the wrap party. Then at South by Southwest, I seemed to remember you have a few drinks, and later that night, you showed up at my hotel room door begging to come in, wearing panties so wet it was like you had jumped in a pool."

"It was an adrenaline high. I... I was excited about the premiere and…."

"Whatever you want to tell yourself, Liv," He interrupted her. "So, how do you want to do this?" Aubrey asked as he unzipped his fly and pulled his dick out.

"Ummm…I… ehhh… Eddie, undo your pants and sit on the toilet. I want to feel you inside me, and Aubrey, I guess you can just stand in front, and I'll take care of you like that."

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather sit on this instead?" AJ waved his quickly hardening dick at Olivia.

"Yeah, I'm sure," she said coldly.

I backed up into the bathroom stall, dropped my pants and boxers down to my ankles, and sat down on the toilet. My ever-hard dick pointed up to the sky. Olivia then came towards me. She bunched up her skirt so that it was just basically a fabric belt around her waist. Olivia spun around, and I watched her cute ass settle on my lap. She reached underneath herself to take hold of my cock as she settled on it and slid her pussy down on my dick.

"I never get tired of this feeling," Olivia said as my cock head slipped between her pussy lips, and she slowly slid down my dick.

"I know what you mean. Jesus Liv, do you just sit around doing Kegel exercise all day" I grunted.

"I know, right? No matter how much sex this girl has, she's still tight as hell." AJ said, his 8-inch black dick in hand as he entered the stall.

"Aubrey, how many times I have told you when we get together to be quiet?"

"So, what he gets to talk and I can't."

"Yup. I like him. You I just hook up with when I don't have a better option." Olivia said as she bottomed out on my dick.

"Whatever. Just suck my black dick." Aubrey took another step forward, and taking Olivia by the back of her head, he shoved his dick into her mouth. Olivia Holt started to suck the cock of her male co-star, and once she got her rhythm going with it, she started moving her hips along my dick once again.

While I bounced Olivia on my dick and AJ fucked her face, we both tried hard not to look at each other. Neither one of us genuinely liked the other, and we both wished the other wasn't there so we could have Liv to ourselves. To avoid the situation, I just leaned back, closed my eyes, and took in the feelings and sounds of the situation. I enjoyed the feeling of Olivia's tight, hot, wet pussy, firmly gripping my dick as she went up and down on my rod. I could also feel Olivia's fingernails occasionally brush against my balls as she rubbed her clit. I also focused on the sounds of skin slapping as Liv's ass crashed down on my lap. I could also hear the occasional moans and sucking noises that escaped her mouth.

I also heard the sound of the bathroom door open followed by the footsteps. Based on their lack of reaction, I don't think either Olivia or Aubrey heard it. I opened my eyes, and I saw Hailee standing behind Aubrey. She had a big "cat that caught the canary" like-smile. Hailee silently edged closer to AJ, getting up on her tiptoes. She peeked over his shoulder and looked down as his dick getting sucked by her friend.

Olivia pulled her mouth off AJ's dick and just worked her tongue around the tip. Hailee reached around and took hold of his dick, with the shaft now free.

"Woah, what the...." Aubrey reacted to a strange hand taking hold of his dick. He turned his head and saw Hailee smiling at him.

"Hi," she said and blew him a kiss as she started stroking him. The feeling of Olivia's tongue, Hailee's hand, and the overall surprise of Hailee Steinfeld appearing caused him to cum faster than expected

"Oh! Oh shit!" He said as he started shooting ropes of cum onto Olivia's face and t-shirt.

"Oh god, what the hell Aubrey?" As she wiped some cum off her face and looked down at her shirt, Olivia said. "How am I supposed to explain this?"

"Sorry, Liv, my bad." He then turned to Hailee. "I'm Aubrey, by the way. My friends call me AJ."

"Hailee."

"Oh, I know," Aubrey said flirtatiously.

"Okay, Aubrey, I blew you now, get out," Olivia said as she went back to bouncing up and down on my dick.

"Yeah, whatever. So Hailee, what do you say. Wanna leave these two and go back to my place?"

"I'm actually with him, but it was nice meeting you." Hailee rejected him as nicely as she could.

"Oh, come on. Trust me, I can fuck you just as good, if not better than he can," Aubrey said confidently while rubbing his half-hard dick against her hip.

"No, he can't...trust me," Olivia said, now really working her pussy on my dick.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you could, you'd be the one she'd be riding right now."

"Whatever sluts." Aubrey said as he tucked his dick back into his pants and left out of the bathroom. That left Olivia, Hailee, and I alone in the bathroom. Hailee just stood at the entrance to stall, watching as Olivia rode me reverse cowgirl.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Olivia began to chant with each thrust.

"Come on, Liv, we need to hurry up before someone else comes in," I told her as I took hold of her hips and began slamming her down on my dick.

"Just a bit longer. I'm almost there," she panted.

"Here, let me help," Hailee said as she tucked her hair back and got down on her knees. Hailee then began to kiss, suck and lick Olivia's clit as she rode me.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, yes!" Olivia responded as the two of us working on her. "Yes! Almost there, almost there, almost mppff…." Olivia was getting loud, so I had to cover her mouth with my hand. Olivia then let out a muffled scream into my hand while cumming on my cock and squirting onto Hailee.

"Well, great, now my shirt is all wet too." Hailee mockingly complained after being squirted on.

Olivia was now leaning back on my chest as she caught her breath, my rock-hard dick still buried inside her.

"I hate to do this, but we need to get going. You guys have been in here a while," Hailee said as she stood up and went over to the sink to clean up.

"Yeah, you're right." Olivia agreed as she slowly got up. My cock slid out of her. Olivia pushed her skirt back down and joined Hailee at the sink.

"Really? So, I have to wait until we get back to the hotel to deal with this?" I said, speaking about my erection.

"Oh, please. It's five minutes away, and you know it's going to be worth it," Hailee answered. She was right, so I tucked my hard-on down my pant leg as I got redressed. The girls had cleaned their faces, but their shirts still had wet marks on them, so we carefully snuck out of the bar and speed walked to the hotel. Olivia didn't even say goodbye to the friends she had come to the bar with.

We moved quickly to the hotel. As we walked, I couldn't help myself and cupped their asses, giving them an occasional squeeze. When we got to the hotel, we all literally ran up the stairs to the room. As Hailee unlocked the door, I picked up her shorter friend, and Olivia wrapped her legs around me. Once the door was opened, we rushed in, and I headed straight for the bedroom while Liv kissed me along my neck and side of my face. Inside the bedroom, I threw her down on the bed. I grabbed Olivia's shirt and began pulling it off as Olivia reached behind her back to unhook her bra.

"Wait, hold on!" Hailee yelled at us before running into the bathroom. Liv and I froze in place. I was standing at the foot of the bed while she was sitting topless on her knees on the bed. Hailee then came back into the bedroom with her hands full.

"Towels?" I questioned her.

"I don't want to sleep under wet blankets tonight, and between our sweat, your cum, and her squirting, this bed is going to be sopping wet. So, yes. Towels. Now get off the bed." Hailee ordered Olivia. The former Disney actress got up off the bed and stood next to me, and we watched as Hailee spread four towels down on the bed.

"We good now?" I asked as Hailee stood back up from laying out the towels.

"Yup."

"Good," I then shoved Olivia down onto the bed. "I want to finish what I started in the bathroom." I then reached out and pulled Olivia's skirt off of her, leaving her naked on the bed. Taking hold of her hips, I lifted her up a bit and once again dove my face between her legs.

"Oh, oh yes" escaped from Olivia's mouth as I attacked her pussy with my mouth. While I sucked on her clit, Hailee stripped out of her clothes and jumped onto the bed. She then crawled around so that she was in front of Liv with her moist pussy with a well-maintained landing strip right in front of her face.

"Okay, Disney girl, it's been all about you so far tonight. Time for you to start repaying the favors." said the True Girt star. She then pushes Olivia's face into her crotch. It didn't take too much encouraging to get Olivia to go along with it. With Olivia now munching on Haiz's mound, Hailee laid back and enjoyed the feeling of her friend's tongue. I, meanwhile, continued to bend down to devour Liv's tasty peach. After a minute or two, I felt tired crouching, so I made things a little more interesting by putting Liv's legs on shoulders and standing up.

"WHAAAAA!" Olivia yelled out in surprise as she now found herself on a diagonal. Now instead of being on all fours on the bed, her legs were up in the air, and only her forearms were on the bed, with her head now hovering above Hailee's pussy. While Holt may have been a bit discombobulated with the new position, I was not. When we went into the bar bathroom, I had the goal of making the girl squirt with my tongue, and now that we were in the hotel room, I was not going to stop until I accomplished that goal.

"Oh wow, we're really doing it like this?" Olivia asked with genuine surprise. I did not say anything in response. I simply pressed my tongue further into her. "Alright, okay, just don't stop," Olivia moaned as she enjoyed what I was doing to her.

"Hey, what about me?" Hailee complained before pushing her face back down. "Fuck yes, eat my cunt" Hailee exclaimed as Olivia went back to tonguing her pussy. We kept going at it like this, with me sucking on Olivia's perfectly shaved pussy and Olivia eating out Hailee until I finally made Liv pop. I could hear Olivia scream into Hailee's and felt her legs kick up as she came, but what I really felt was her squirt all over my face. Like a small squirt gun spraying warm liquid on my face.

I had accomplished my goal of orally getting Olivia to cum, but I gave her no time to recover. It was now my turn to get off. I took hold of Liv's legs, and rather than just drop them back to the mattress, I instead lifted them up, spun them around, and pressed them down onto the bed. So now, rather than being suspended up over the bed, she now found herself on her back with her legs pressed up above her head. Knowing what was coming, Olivia grabbed the back of her knees, and I took hold of my engorged cock.

"Will you quit tossing her around. I'm trying to cum too." Hailee said frustratedly as I had pulled Olivia away from her. However, I did not care as I had been teased for much of the night, and now it was time for mean to get mine. I slapped my dick twice against Liv's very wet pussy and then pushed it into her.

"Fucking hell," I said. The words just slipped out of my mouth as I felt her tight pussy envelop my dick once again. As much as I loved having sex with Hailee, Olivia's pussy was special. We should all just be lucky that she has not used her pussy for evil because, given a taste, even the strongest-willed man would do a lot just to get another crack at it. I let out another groan as I started pumping into Olivia's 20-year-old twat.

"You really do love her pussy, don't you?" Hailee questioned as she straddled Liv's head and rode the girl's face.

"Jealous?" I teased.

"Shut up" Hailee then pulled me in, and we made out over Olivia's naked body with me fucking her pussy and Hailee getting eaten out. It was nice, but I was done playing around. I broke off my kiss and took firm hold of Olivia, and started pounding her pussy as hard as I could. I could hear her make a squealing sound, muffled by Hailee's pussy, with each thrust that punched her tight box. I was really starting to let her have it when I finally felt my cum starting to boil up in my balls. Hailee had already had one orgasm via Olivia's tongue. She was working towards her second when I asked her a question.

"Hailee, did you bring extra morning-after pills?"

"Yeah, why" she answered, half paying attention to me.

"Because Olivia is going to need to borrow one," I said as I hammered her pussy hard. Finally reaching my breaking point, I gave one last final thrust and burst. With all the teasing and stopping & starting, I had endured since I first spotted Holt at the bar, when I finally did cum, I went off like a fire hose. I flooded Olivia Holt's pussy with my spunk. The feeling of cock firing off inside her was also apparently enough to push her over the edge, as the former Kicking It star came once again.

As I drained my ball, my energy began to drain too. I withdrew my dick from Olivia's pussy, and as I did, a stream of my cum came pouring out as well. While I moved onto the bed to rest, Olivia was given no such chance. Because when I moved away, Hailee immediately swung around and began sucking and licking my cum out of Olivia. I sat back and tried to regain my strength while watching as Olivia wriggled in pleasure on the bed. Hailee feasted on a mixture of Olivia's and my cum.

I watched the two girls for 5-7 minutes until I felt my dick start to awaken once again. I rolled out of bed and then grabbed Olivia by her armpits and pulled her to the edge of the bed. With her back on the bed and her head hanging over the edge, I playfully slapped Olivia's face with my hardening cock. Olivia, in response, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, accepting my dick into her mouth. She began happily suck on in. Hailee crawled over the top of Liv's body as she did that.

"You really need to learn to share." Hailee then laid down on top of Olivia. She placed some soft kisses on my pelvis until I pulled out of Olivia's mouth, and Hailee gladly took me into hers. Olivia, trapped under Hailee as Haiz sucked me off, began to orally pleasure the one thing that remained in front of her, my well-man-scaped balls. The girls worked in tandem, sucking and teasing my dick and balls. Now fully hard and ready to go again, an idea popped into my mind.

"I need you both to stay almost just like this," I told them as I went to the other side of the bed. I pulled on Olivia so her head was now fully back up on the bed, and more importantly, I had both their pussies almost perfectly aligned. I moved them around a bit; spreading their legs apart, I rolled Olivia's hips a bit and had Hailee take a cobra pose. Once I had them right where I wanted them, I moved between their legs and pushed my dick forward. All three of us moaned in pleasure. My dick was now tightly sandwiched between both their mounds. The bottom of my rod rubbed along the folds and clit of Olivia, while the top half of my dick rubbed along Hailee's. I had never tried this before, but it was an incredible feeling. All three of us were really getting into it simultaneously as I slid my dick back and forth along slits. I moved slowly back and forth, and I could feel both of their pussy lips separate as they were pressed against my rod. Had we been Mormons or believed in saving ourselves before marriage, this would have been the hottest thing imaginable. But we all have had sex, so as incredible as this felt, all it did was help build all three of our desires to fuck.

"Eddie, I swear to god if you don't stick your dick in me right now, I will go out onto the street and find someone else to do it," Hailee barked. Feeling similarly ready to fuck once again, I rolled Hailee off of Olivia so that the two women laid on their backs side by side. Moving over slightly, I got between Hailee's legs and drove my dick into her. Hailee wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Finally! Fuck I've been waiting for this all night," Hailee yelled out as I feverishly fucked her pussy. Keeping Olivia involved, I pulled her up to sit up. I mauled her small perky breast with my mouth as I continued to fuck Hailee. I kept pounding away at Hailee until I knew she was inching close to cumming, and it was right then I pulled out of her and slammed into Olivia.

"You bastard" Hailee yelled in frustration. I tried to keep her going by shoving two fingers inside and fingering Haiz. At the same time, I jackhammered away at Olivia's tight clam. Once again, when I had Olivia right on the edge of cumming, I flipped back over to Hailee. I did this repeatedly. I would fuck one while either fingering or playing with the breast of the other. At one point, they even began to kiss and hold hands as I went back and forth between the two. They both did eventually cum, Hailee erupting twice, to be exact. I held off for as long as I could, but once again, it was while I was inside of Olivia that I found myself on the precipice of cumming. This time rather than unload a creampie into the petite blonde, I pulled out and stroked my cock a few times and began shooting my load all over the two girls' bodies. They both giggled as they felt my cum rain down on their stomachs and chests. When I finished cumming I fell down on the bed between the two girls.

"Wow," Olivia said, still breathless. "I was not expecting anything like this tonight."

"Really? Having fun at a bar and then coming back to the hotel for some great crazy hot sex, tonight pretty much went according to plan for me," Hailee said.

"Yeah, it did," I said. I raised my hand, and Hailee gave me a high five.

"You guys are crazy," Olivia said while shaking her head. After we all caught our breaths, we climbed up to the head of the bed and got under the covers. The towels Hailee laid down on the bed did do an excellent job keeping the comforter and sheets dry. Eventually, the three of us all drifted to sleep.

I woke up some hours later spooning with a naked Olivia Holt. I looked over at the clock, which read 3:42am. As my senses awoke, I realized that I needed to pee, and I was also really dehydrated. It wasn't until I got out of bed that I noticed Hailee was nowhere to be seen. I went to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. I downed one glass of tap water and poured myself a second before heading back to the bedroom. On my walk back, I noticed Hailee sitting out on the balcony. Hailee was sitting with her legs crossed, looking out over the street, lost in thought. Like me, Hailee was currently in the nude.

"Hey, whatcha doing?" I asked her as I stepped out to join her out on the balcony.

"Oh hey," Hailee said. I'd obviously caught her off guard. "I was thinking about something."

"Anything I can help with? I can be a good sounding board."

"It's nothing really. This guy friend of mine, Niall Horan, he keeps asking me to go out on a real date with him."

"And what, you're not sure if it's a good idea or not."

"Something like that. He's a good friend, and between my music and film career, I don't really have time for a relationship right now."

"Do you like him?"

"As a friend. Never really thought of him as anything else."

"So, sounds like you've pretty much made up your mind about him."

"Yeah, I guess. Plus," Hailee said, her attitude and body language changing, "If I started dating him, that would probably mean we would have to stop hanging out. We wouldn't be able to do this anymore." Hailee then slipped from her seat down to her knees. Hailee took hold of my flaccid cock and stared up at me as she took my dick into her mouth. There on the third-floor balcony, a naked Hailee Steinfeld sucked my dick. Hailee had me back to rock hard in next to no time.

"Oh my god, what are you guys doing" we heard Olivia loudly whisper from back in the hotel room. Hailee and I looked her way and saw Olivia looking back at us. Olivia had a bed sheet tightly wrapped around her body. "Someone could see you two."

"Come on, Liv, live a little," Hailee said as she stood up and walked over to Olivia. "Come here," she said as she grabbed Olivia by the hand and pulled her out to the balcony.

"Look around. It's the middle of the night. We're on the top floor, above the street lights. I don't even see any lights on at the hotel across the street." Hailee then walked over to the railing and bent over the side, giving us a great view of her ass. Hailee then looked back over her shoulder, "There isn't even anyone down on the street." Hailee then stood up and spun around while I moved in behind Olivia.

"Yeah, see, there's nothing to worry about, so just relax." I softly told Olivia as I slowly took hold of the bedsheet and pulled it off of her, exposing her naked body to the nighttime New Orleans air.

"Oh…. kay. I haven't done this before," Olivia said nervously as she covered her body with her arms and hands.

"There's nothing to worry about. Nobody is watching, even if someone did see us. Nobody would know or believe it was actually THE Olivia Holt naked on a New Orleans hotel balcony. To them, it would look like some lucky guy with amazingly hot women." Hailee told her.

"I guess you're right" Olivia, still unsure, moved her arm away from her breasts but still covered her pussy.

"Here, come to the railing," Hailee said, pulling Olivia towards her. Liv reluctantly moved her feet towards Hailee. Just before spinning around and facing the street, Haiz gave me a quick wink. "See, there is nothing to be scared of. Nobody is out there watching us."

"I guess," Olivia said as she looked around.

"And look down. There isn't even anyone down on the street" Olivia took up Hailee's suggestion and peered over the edge. "Come on. Really look. Like this." Hailee then went right up to the edge and bent fully over at the waist. Olivia was a bit hesitant, but she followed Hailee's lead. Now both girls had their asses entirely on display as they were totally bent over.

"See, it's not bad, right," Hailee said and then turned around and gave me a slight head nod towards Olivia.

"Yeah, this is kind of cool," Olivia said, unaware I was stepping up right behind her.

"And it's kind of hot, right? Being totally naked in public like this."

"It kind of is," Olivia said with her nerves starting to vanish. I then took hold of Olivia's waist. "Hey! What are you… Oh my god! Seriously!?!" Olivia yelled out as I started to push my dick into her. She tried standing up, but I put my hand on her back and kept her bent over.

"Stay calm, and just enjoy it," Hailee spoke to Olivia as I started to fuck her out there on the balcony. "Just think about all your fans. Think about those pervs who comment on your Instagram pictures. The guys who try to send you dirty messages and dick pics on social media. Think about how badly they want you."

"Mmmmmmm fuck" Olivia was getting more and more into it as Hailee spoke softly to her. Olivia was not resisting me anymore and was starting to move her hips back to meet my dick.

"Think about how much they want you and how much they probably jack off thinking about you. Now imagine their reaction if they were to catch you like this, their fantasy girl totally nude out in the open getting fucked from behind by a huge cock. Are you picturing it?"

"Yes, holy shit, yes," Olivia moaned between breaths as she was now thrusting her hips backward to meet me. I'm sure the sound of her soaking wet pussy slapping up against me could be heard from down on the street.

"What do you think those pervs would give to be across the street right now watching you. What would they give to be able to jack off to the image of getting fucked over the railing of a balcony?" Hailee continued to egg on Liv in a hushed voice.

"Anything! They'd give anything. Holy shit, this is so hot! Thinking about one of my fans watching me from their window. Beating off, wishing it was them who was having sex with me. Oh god! I can't believe how much this is turning me on!"

"I know, right?" Hailee said before pulling Olivia's face to hers and kissing her. The two passed their tongue back and forth into each other's mouths as I continued to pound Liv's tight wet pussy.

"MMM!! Oh wow!" Olivia reacted as I gave her firm pert ass a firm spank." God, this is so hot" Any and all nervousness and reluctance Olivia had was now gone. She was thoroughly lost in lust and enjoyed getting fucked in the open on a hotel balcony. Hailee, meanwhile, had moved away from Olivia and now pressed her nude body up against my side.

"Hurry up and make her cum. I need you can fuck my ass," Hailee whispered into my ear. Hailee then went back over to the edge of the balcony. She spat into her hand and then bent over and began fingering her ass, looking right at me the whole time. This put me into overdrive. I started to pound Holt with everything I had from behind. I moved one hand around to her front and went back and forth between tweaking her nipple and rubbing her clit. Liv covered her mouth to try and quiet her moans and screams. Looking back, it's still hard to believe no one called to complain about the noise. Either the rooms around us were empty, the people were heavy sleepers, or they were getting off on the sounds Olivia Holt was making.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Yes!" Olivia repeated over and over again.

"Damn it, Liv, hurry up and cum so I can have a turn," Hailee said while continuing to finger her ass. Watching Hailee do that gave me an idea. I let go of Liv's tit and stuck a finger in my mouth, and sucked on it.

"Almost there! Almost" Olivia moaned as I fucked her hard. It took my wet finger out of my mouth and jammed it into her tight little asshole without any warning. "WhaaaaOH FUCK! Fuck I'm Cumming" Olivia screamed into the New Orleans night air as she came. Literally squirting through railings and down onto the street. She came so hard that her legs buckled, and as I let go of her waist and withdrew my cock from her squirting pussy, Liv literally crumbled down to the balcony floor.

I quickly side-stepped away from Holt and moved behind Haiz. She took her finger out of her ass, and I spat on to her back door. Seconds later, I had all of my 10.5 inches fully inside the Most Girls singer. We had done this enough times that I did not worry about hurting her or easing into her. She wasn't overly loose, but Hailee was always ready and willing to have anal, so it took us no time to find our rhythm.

"Ugghhh, god yes. I love how your cock feels in my ass. So good," Hailee moaned.

"And I love your ass," I replied and gave her ass a hard slap.

"Wait, he's seriously fucking you in the ass?" Olivia asked Hailee as she came out of her post-orgasmic haze.

"Damn right he is," Hailee said gleefully. "Don't act surprised. You've seen do anal before, and I've seen you with a cock up your ass."

"Yeah, but you and that guy tricked me into it. And while that guy was big, Eddie is huge," Olivia said as she continued to watch me fuck Hailee in the ass over the balcony railing.

"Yeah, he is, and he feels fucking amazing."

"I don't believe that."

"I'd be more than happy to let you give it a try," I told the Cloak and Dagger star.

"Noooo, way. I'm fine," Liv answered.

"Then shut up and let me enjoy this!" Hailee demanded. Olivia stopped talking, and I continued to pound Hailee's ass. For the next five minutes, the only sounds on the balcony were the passionate groans coming from me and Hailee, the smacking of skin from our fucking, and the occasional spank. As she came with my cock in her ass Hailee leaned back and turned her head to kiss. She literally moaned into my mouth as she came, and our tongues jammed down each other's mouths.

"Are you going to cum soon?" the Pitch Perfect actress asked. All I could do was nod as I looked into her sexy brown eyes. ‘Pull out. I want it. I want it in my mouth." I pulled Hailee in for one more passionate kiss before letting out a disappointing groan as I slid my cock out of her ass. Hailee spun around and dropped to her knees. Her mouth wrapped around the cock head that had just in totally buried in her backdoor. Instead of deep throating like usual, Hailee worked my shaft with her hand while sucking hard on and swirling her tongue around the head of my cock.

"Oh God, you're great at this," I said moments before I shot my load into her mouth. Rather than swallowing like usual, she was collecting my jizz in her mouth. When I emptied my balls, I stepped back and sat down in the chair Hailee was sitting in when I first came out. As I pulled my dick out, Hailee opened her mouth. I could see my load had filled her mouth. Haiz then leaned over and pulled Olivia towards her. Cum leaked out of Hailee's mouth and down onto both women's bodies as she forcefully kissed Olivia. While caught off guard at first, Olivia opened her mouth, and the two women passed my spunk and each other's tongues back and forth. When the cum had gone from their mouths and down their throats, Hailee moved from Olivia's mouth to her chest to lick up some of the jizz that had leaked down.

"You know, I'm pretty sure you two are the bad influences my parents and teachers tried to warn me about when I was younger," Olivia said sarcastically.

"Really? You think we are corrupting your innocence?" I asked.

"I don't know about my innocence, but yes, you both have definitely tried to corrupt me...and love it."

We all stayed on the balcony for a little bit longer, just talking. Olivia asked about how we finally got together, and I told her about the movie premiere and the hotel afterward. Hailee then went on about some of our other hijinks, including the day Victoria came over. Eventually, we all became very sleepy and retreated to the bedroom to sleep.

When I woke up again, the light shone through the windows, and the clock read 10:30. Olivia was still asleep naked on the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, Hailee had woken me up by blowing my morning wood. I looked down at her, and her brown eyes were looking up at me. She was lying naked between my legs with her lips wrapped around my meat.

"Morning," I said quietly.

"Happy Birthday," Hailee said, then began kissing up and down my shaft before going back to deep throating me... Hailee was right, today was my birthday, and I don't think that there has even been a better way to start a birthday.

Hailee worked my dick to perfection, as she had done numerous times in the past. We tried to stay quiet and not wake Liv, but the hotel bedroom quickly filled with the sucking sound of Hailee's mouth working up and down my cock. Liv did start to stir a bit, but at that point, I was so close to cumming it didn't matter. I pushed Hailee down on my dick and grunted as I fired my load into the back of her throat. Hailee swallowed every drop this time. Hailee climbed up the bed when it was over, so we were now face-to-face.

"Thanks for that," I said.

"The pleasure was mine." She joked. Hailee then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm gonna take a shower." The bed shook as Hailee got up and headed to the bathroom. While Hailee closed the bathroom door, Olivia let out a moan and rolled over.

"What time is it?" she asked as she stretched her arms.

"10:44"

"Ugghhh...seriously? I guess we should get up." I agreed, and we slowly got out of bed. I put on a shirt and some boxers while Olivia stole one of my shirts and put it on. We went into the living room. I turned on the TV, and Olivia asked to borrow a charger to charge her phone. About 10-15 minutes later, Hailee came into the living room. Her hair was still wet from the shower, but she was already fully dressed in a t-shirt, yoga pants, and sneakers.

"So, Liv, who was the other guy in the bathroom last night?"

"Ugh, that was Aubrey. He's the main actor on my show."

"And, you guys are what? Fuck buddies?"

"I guess, kind of, but I really need to stop hooking up with him. I know he brags to his friends about sleeping with me all the time, and he sent photos of me to them after the first time we did it. It's just, sometimes I'm really horny, and I don't want to get a reputation for fucking a bunch of people on set, so..." Olivia trailed off.

"Well, feel free to borrow Eddie whenever you want when you're back in LA. Oh! I could also hook you up with my brother. My friend said that he has a really nice dick, and she also said he's a decent lay," Hailee said gleefully.

"She told you that about your brother?" I questioned Hailee

"She was talking to a group of our friends, and I, unfortunately, was there to hear all the details," she explained.

"I'll keep that in mind, but I'm definitely stealing Ed next time I'm in town," Olivia told Hailee.

"Alright, I'm going to go down to Cafe du Monde to grab us some coffee and beignets."

"You want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, you to hang out. I'll be back in a little bit." Olivia watched as Hailee bent down to give me a long deep kiss as well as give my cock a few squeezes before she stood back up and left the apartment.

"God, you two are insatiable." Olivia walked over to the couch and fell backward over the armrest, leaving her legs dangling off the end of the sofa, causing the oversized t-shirt she had on to bunch up around her waist. Once again, Olivia's delectable pussy was exposed to the daylight. "I don't know how you guys did that 3-night hotel fuckfest you mentioned. God, my pussy is sore just after last night." I watched intently as Olivia began to softly rub her pussy. The show she was unintentionally putting on caused me to once again became rock hard.

"Ugh," Olivia groaned as she dipped one finger in between her velvety pussy lips. I stood up, dropped my boxers, and walked over. No words were said as I dropped my hard-on right on Olivia's face. She laughed but soon turned her head and began engulfing my cock. I let her blow me for a few minutes until she had my dick good and wet. Then I moved to the end of the couch. I grabbed Liv's legs and flipped her onto her stomach, so her waist was right on the couch's armrest, pointing her ass up in the air.

"Eddie, no. My pussy is too sore right now. I don't think I could handle another round." She whined weakly.

"Oh, I know," I said as I grabbed one of her ass cheeks spreading it so I could spit right on her asshole. Olivia quickly swung her head back to look at me over her shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Taking my birthday present," I began rubbing the head of my dick along her ass. "So be honest, did you let Aubrey fuck you in the ass."

"No. But he has begged me to let him."

"Good. Are you ready to have me fuck your ass?"

"No... but...go ahead. Do it anyway," she said nervously. And with that pushed my giant dick into her tight little asshole. My cock head was met with some resistance at first, but once I was able to get that in, the rest of me did slide on through. "Awwww Fuck!" She screamed.

Despite how tight she was, I tried my best to fuck her ass as hard and quickly as possible. Her whole body was shaking with each thrust. She took off the t-shirt so that she could tease her breast as she got pummeled.

"You like that, Liv? You like me fucking you ass?"

"Oh god, it hurts, but it hurts so good! You're splitting my asshole apart with your huge cock!"

"Maybe I should take you over to your balcony and fuck you out there again."

"No, please don't."

"No? Alright. I won't, on one condition. This hole I'm fucking, is my hole. You can't let any other guys fuck you in the ass. Got it?" I don't know where this dominating side of me came from. It rarely ever came out of me, but for some reason screwing the short blonde in the ass brought it out of me. I wanted to be the one and only guy she let fuck her in the ass.

"Yes, oh god, yes!"

"So, who's asshole it this?"

"Yours! My ass belongs to you. Please keep fucking me. I'm so close." Olivia pleaded. Just like her, I was not that far from climax. I reached underneath her and began finger blasting her pussy and rubbing her clit as I pounded away at her ass. Sure enough, that did the trick as her pussy began gushing all over the arm of the couch, and she screamed out in orgasmic pleasure. I was not that far behind.

"You ever let a guy cum in your ass before?"

"No"

"Good," and with that, I jammed my dick as far as it would go and shot my load into the blonde girl's cute little asshole. When it was over, Olivia threw her t-shirt back on and got a towel to try to soak up some of her own juices from the armrest. I went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. As I walked out of the bathroom, Olivia opened the door for Hailee.

"Sorry, it took so long. There was a long line." Hailee followed Olivia back to the living room so we could eat. "What'd you guys do while I was gone."

"Not much, just kinda hung out." Olivia lied in a perky voice.

Hailee didn't buy it at all and bluntly responded, "Really, Olivia? You literally have cum dripping down the back of your leg."