Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Daydreamin' of Miley

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Daydreamin' of Miley

I wrote this story yesterday from the aspect that you are the character who is day dreaming of the one and only Miley Cyrus. I'm not entirely sure it's a great story. But I just hope it is, and not too long of a read.

Now as TPG would say “This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!”

====

He found himself once again at the beach alone sitting in his car watching the water splash up and down on the coast. He had fallen asleep when a finely tanned-skinned stunner was in the distance coming closer and closer just above the water. He had began to awaken from the heat, with his eyes still seeing just a blur all he made out was a small yet visibly great bodied young woman walking along the shoreline. His first thought was ’Wow, what a mirage… I can’t believe I’m day dreaming of Hannah Montana on the beach…” Just then she noticed his car and started to walk towards it. As she got closer and closer he began to breath a bit heavier, sweating more and a bit faster he realized he wasn’t dreaming but he was really stroking his cock as this lovely, curvy babe was headed his way. As she got closer he tried to make it look like he wasn’t jerking off to the image of her walking closer and closer to him. As she came up to the car he rolled the window down and she asked him “Could I Get A Ride?” He rubbed his hand on his shirt and looked at her and asked ‘Wh-where you going?’ - “Doesn’t matter, I just need to get away for a few hours. So what do you say?” she replied with that infamous smile of hers. He then thought about it for a minute and figured it wouldn’t be such a problem. Hell it was Miley Cyrus asking for a ride. If he played his cards right, he’d get a good release. 'Sure. Why don't you jsut climb on in and let's see where the road takes us.' She slid into the passenger seat of his car, she pressed the button and the top went down. This caught him off guard at first, because he thought she might not want to be seen with a complete stranger. As he drove slowly up the road and then getting onto the highway he started to speed up a bit more. Her hair waved in the wind and she rolled her neck to the left and then to the right. He looked over at her as she slowly rolled her hips as well to the music. She began to sing along as he looked a bit shocked to hear her singing along to ZZ Top. This immediately brought back his erection, which she noticed right away as she pulled closer to him and whispered into his ear. It was then and there that he knew this little cock tease was out looking for some fun. Rocking her head to the music, the thump of the drums in the back rattling the trunk and slowly slid her hand down into her mini skirt and she started to fondler her pussy lips, slowly massaging back and forth and soon rubbing her clit. She moaned louder and louder as he quickly drove them under a bridge where he knew no one would be. Even if for just a few minutes, he knew in the back of his mind ‘this was going to be a beautiful experience.‘

Miley then began to lean into him as she took her other hand over and pressed it onto the front of his pants. He then began to unzip his pants and whip out his swollen member as she slid off her skirt. She knelt down and slid his cock in between her lips, she teased his cock as her tongue seemingly wrapped around it’s swollen greatness as her mouth moved up and down slowly massaging his manhood all the while she finger fucked herself, soaking her panties even more then they had already been. Then without warning a stream of pre-cum steamed on the tip of her tongue as she pulled her mouth away and swished it around mixed with her saliva and then quickly swallowed as she got back up and leaned against the passenger door, where he then leaned down into her ass and pulled her cotton panties aside and began to massage her pussy with his tongue, slowly and passionately before be plunged his tongue into her sweet lips. She moans loud and then shouts at him breathlessly “FUCK ME!” So he does as he is told, lifting his head he moved closer to her as she is leaning against the car door.

He teases her lips with the tip, her body tingles as she quivers and pleads for his cock inside her soft pink taco. Without further foreplay he presses his cock into her pussy and he watches as her pussy parts and she moans a bit louder and pleads him to "FUCK ME!" and "FUCK ME GOOD!" So he proceeds to fuck her faster, harder and he then pulls out presses the seat release as it slides back and tells Miley "Ride me you nasty little whore." Miley smiles and then slides her panties down her thighs, past her knees, over her ankles and off of her lovely feet. She then presses her ass over the head of his cock, he is instantly aroused even more thinking of possibly fucking her tight anus.

She then quickly takes that thought away as she tightly grabs his member with her hand and guides it into her tight pink pussy, she bounces up and down. Soon getting faster and faster, she moans louder and louder as the sound of cars passing by is heard. The music of Guns N’ Roses plays on his radio as she grinds her hips and sways her head, whipping his face with her long brown hair. His hands find their way up her sides and then over her breasts as he softly rubs under her breast and then grazing her nipples with his finger tips.

She stops and gets off him as she stands and leans over the windshield, he stands up with her and then opens up her ass cheeks with his hands and then begins to finger her ass with his index finger. He can tell she wants it, but he teases her more with his finger and soon teases the idea of introducing another finger before taking his finger out altogether and refilling her slightly hot pink anus with his cock. She screams out in pain as his cock rips open her asshole for the first time, she moans louder with each scream and sigh of relief. She rolls her hips to the left and then to the right, throws her head back and let’s out a satisfied yelp. He grabs a bunch of her hair and then pulls her head back, arching her back as he fucks her harder. He then feels her sudden orgasm as her sweet juices flow down over his thighs and trinkle down his legs. Her body falls a bit limp as he pulls out, she turns over and he blasts his load into her mouth. Dangling some baby gravy from her chin she gobbles it up, swishes it around in her mouth and shows it off on her tongue before showing him the load as she then closes her mouth and swallows it all. While still a bit stiff she whips her tongue back out and starts to tongue fuck his cock which is slowly softening. She smiles as she slides it in and out of her beautiful lips. Spent he leans back into the drivers seat as she puts her messy cotton panties back on and straightens out her skirt, she then looks for her bra and shirt. As she get’s them back on she steps out of the car and says “Goodbye, stranger.” He smiles and begins to fall asleep as the image of Miley's sweet ass walking away from him slowly fades away.

====

To Be Continued?

2. Thanks X42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

that was awesome. I'd definitely continue that.

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing story/read. Love to read more.