Lucky Bastard 21: Award Show Date Night
Staring Natalie Alyn Lind

MF, Oral, Titty Bang, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

I got out of the limo, walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. It was a week after Olivia's birthday party, and I still was unsure how I got roped into doing what I was doing. The front door opened up, and a middle-aged big breasted blond woman opened the door.

"Hi, you much be Ed. Come in. Natalie is still getting ready."

"Thank you, Mrs. Lind."

"Just call me Barbara." She said as she shut the door behind me as I came inside. "Natalie was so happy when you agreed to do this. She didn't even want to go to this award show, and then her idiot boyfriend canceled at the last minute for some stupid reason. She was super depressed not getting someone to go with her until she called you. Ever since you agreed to go, I swear she's had the biggest smile on her face."

"It's no problem. I'm still new to this Hollywood life and haven't been to many awards shows yet."

"Mom, is that Eddie?" I heard Natalie yell as she came down the stairs. Except for the fact that she didn't have her shoes on, Natalie looked just about ready to go, and she looked amazing in her strapless dress that went down to just above her knees. When she saw me, Nat ran over and gave me a big hug and got up on her tiptoes to give me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh my god, Ed, thank you so much for doing this. I owe you big time."

When Natalie pulled away, I gave her a look over. I swear her tits had gotten bigger since I first met her on that plane almost a year ago. Over Natalie's shoulder, I saw her sister still on the stairs looking at me. Dressed in just running shorts and a very tight tank top, it was evident that the big breast jean ran strong in the woman of this family. I also noticed that Emily was watching me very closely. Her eyes were locked on me.

"Mom, did I leave my clutch down here? I can't find it," Natalie asked.

"I saw it upstairs last. Emily, go upstairs and help her finish getting ready." The two Lind daughters ran back up the stairs, and when they were gone, Barbara led me further into the house and away from the stairs.

"Ed, did you know that I used to be an actress?"

"No, I didn't."

"Well, I was for quite a while. And so, I know what it is like to be a young actress going out with a producer, and more importantly, I know what is expected at the end of the night." She then reached into her pocket and pulled out a roll of condoms. "All I ask is that you two are safe. She has the potential to have a good career, and she doesn't need to be sidetracked by a pregnancy scare or, god forbid, an actual baby." She then walked up to me and slid the condoms into my inside jacket pocket. I had no clue what to say. "So please, treat my daughter well, keep your dick wrapped up, and I just hope you're a more giving lover than the bastards I dated at her age." She then patted my chest and jacket before walking away. I felt super awkward. Natalie's Mom had pretty much just given me the green light to go have sex with her daughter. I wondered if she was expecting me to use all the condoms she had given me or if it was just easier to provide me with all the condoms in the box.

A few minutes later, I heard heels clicking as they came down the stairs. I made my way back out to the stairs and met up with Natalie again. This time she was all ready to go. Once again, Emily was trailing Natalie down the stairs, and once again, she had her eyes locked right on me. I tried to ignore her and locked arms with Natalie so we could head out, but her mom stopped up to take a few pictures before we left. I felt like I was doing prom all over again.

"Did you tell your sister about our past get-togethers?" I asked as we walked towards the limo.

"Yeah, I tell her everything. Why?"

"Because she was looking at me like a hungry dog looks at a steak." This made Natalie laugh.

"Yeah, it may not seem like it, but I'm probably the good daughter. She's going to be a real handful for my parents as she gets older." We then got into the limo. The car pulled away and headed towards Inglewood. As soon as the car started to move, Natalie made sure the divider was up and then rushed over and straddled my lap.

"I've been looking forward to doing this ever since you agreed to be my date for this thing," she said before kissing me. We began making out passionately. Natalie, at one point, was running her hands up and down my chest and stopped when she felt something in my jacket pocket.

"What's in here?" Nat reached in and pulled out the condoms, letting the chain of condoms unfurl. "Wow. You came prepared, huh?"

"Those are actually a gift from your mom. Weird, right?"

"Not really. She is really worried about me ending up like Jaime Lynn Spears, getting knocked up, and flushing my career down the toilet. When I was 14, she caught me kissing a boy, and not only did she give me the sex talk that night, she got me on the pill the next day, and she talked to me about the pros of anal sex to avoid pregnancy."

"Woah, really?"

"Yes, but don't get any ideas," she said with a gleam in her eye. She then looked at the condoms. "I wish my Mom had told me about this. I would have told her to get magnums. Oh well." She then threw the condoms over her shoulder and undid the back to her strapless dress. She pushed down her dress, freeing her large teenage breasts, and then pulled my face down to them. I opened my mouth and began sucking on her nipples. As I mauled her large teenage breasts, her hands began slipping down, from the back of my head to my crotch. I could feel her hand fumbling with my belt. I reluctantly took my hands off her marvelous breast and helped her out. Undoing my belt and pants, then sliding them down to my knees.

"Mmm… I missed your cock," Nat said as she stroked my already hard cock while continuing to straddle my lap. "Jamie and Skylar never believe me when I tell them how big you are."

"Jaime and Skylar?"

"Yeah, Jaime Chung and Skylar Samuel," two of Natalie's co-stars on The Gifted, "One night we were talking about stuff, and I told them about you and about your dick. They laughed and said I was exaggerating. Maybe I should take a picture of it," she said before leaning forward and kissing me passionately.

"If you want, I could try and seduce them and sleep with them to prove that you are not lying," I joked after we broke away to catch out breaths.

"I'm sure proving me right would be your only motive," she said as she raised her hips and moved closer to me. "But I rather keep you to myself for now." Natalie then lowered her hips, and it was at that moment I found out that she was wearing no underwear at all. I could feel her hot wet pussy rubbing against my cock. After a few attempts, we finally aligned ourselves correctly, and my cock slid into her tight 19-year-old pussy. We both moaned loudly into each other mouths as we made out, and she slid down my large pole.

"Fuck" I groaned as she began bouncing on my lap. "It's been way too long since we've done this." Natalie had her arms wrapped around my neck, and her tits bounced around in front of me. I have had sex with several celebrities, all of which I found sexy in different ways, but Nat's body was built for sex. She was also super energetic, so I just loved watching her body move as she road me in the back seat of the limo.

"Oh oh oh oh oh, I'm cumming!" She announced as her pussy gushed all over my dick.

"Wow, that was quick. You must have been pretty pent up," I said while taking hold of her hips and continuing to bounce her on my dick through her orgasm.

"You have no idea. My Mom and sisters haven't left me alone at all since I got home," She responded breathlessly.

"Speaking of your mom," I said as my hand slipped from her hip to her underrated ass. "Did you ever take her advice and have anal with your boyfriend?" I asked while simultaneously slipping a finger into her tight asshole, causing her to let out a high-pitched yelp.

"You're such a horny bastard." She commented as I fingered her ass, and we continued to fuck.

"You're no different, and you didn't answer my question," I said before pulling her closer and taking her nipple back into my mouth.

"Mmmmm, fine. Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. Maybe that's how I landed my role on The Gifted. Maybe I just enjoy teasing you. Either way, it doesn't matter," she said as she reached around and pulled my finger out of her ass, "because I am nowhere near ready to take your monster up there."

"You say that now, but…."

"Shut up and keep fucking me," Natalie said, pulling me in for a kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth. We then rolled over onto the seat so that Natalie was on her back, her legs wrapped around my waist as I sat up and fucked her.

"Hurry up and cum. We're almost there, I think," Natalie encouraged me.

"I'm close. Where should I…."

"Inside me. Cum in my pussy" Natalie cut me off.

"But your mom…."

"I know what she says, but trust me, it'll be fine. And I want it. It's going to be so hot walking down the red carpet, my pussy full of your cum, some of it may be running down my leg." On the edge of cumming I was not in the headspace to disagree.

"You want me to fill you up?"

"Umhmm. Do it. I want to feel you shoot inside me. I want to feel my pussy get filled by your cum."

"Okay, here it comes. Gahhhh!" I said as I came inside of her.

"Oh yes, Oh God, I can feel it. I can feel your cock firing inside of me." Once again, she pulled me in close for a deep kiss until I finally finished cumming. Once that was done, and we had caught out-breath, we had a mad rush to get redressed and straightened out before the door to our limo opened, and we got out on the red carpet.

I was still pretty much an unknown to the press and photographers at large, but this was especially the case at the Teen Choice Awards, so no one bothered me at all, and I was often asked to get out of the way as photogs snapped photos of Natalie. Nat was also stopped and did a few interviews on the red carpet to promote season 2 of her show. At one point between interviews, she pulled me in close to whisper that she could feel some of my jizz starting to leak out of her pussy and down her leg.

After we got past the carpet, Natalie said she would freshen up really quick in the bathroom. She gave me a quick peck on the lips before turning and walking away. She made sure to add a little extra wiggle in her hips as she strutted away. Left on my own, I wandered around a bit. I said hi and spoke briefly with Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart, I saw Olivia Holt, but she didn't see me before walking out of view. I also waved to Anna Kendrick while talking to Nina Dobrev while she was across the room. It was not until I had already taken my seat that Natalie rejoined me.

"Where were you?" I asked as she sat next to me.

"I got distracted and met a friend." I then noticed that her face looked flush, and she was a little out of breath.

"What happened? Why is your face…."

"Shhh, it's starting," she said quickly to shut me up and change the subject. I looked at her sideways, and she just gave me a big smile and a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to watch the show

About an hour in, I was bored out of my mind. There were just way too many awards and none that I really cared about, though I was happy to see Anna win one even if it meant Hailee lost. I then turned to Natalie and whispered, "Are you as bored as I am?"

"Kind of," she answered.

"What do you say? We skip the rest of the show and head to the hotel room I got. It's a really nice suite with huge windows that look over the city."

"That sounds hot, but I really want to go to the after-party, and if we leave now, no way we are leaving the hotel till morning." She was right. I planned to bang her hot little body up against that window until we passed out from exhaustion. "Let's sneak backstage. Sometimes they have food and a bar or a lounge set up in the back." So, at the next break, we got up from our seats and snuck around to the backstage entrance. Luckily for us, some former boy bander was high as fuck and was starting to lose his shit, so when we got there, security was distracted, and we had no issue getting backstage. Turns out they did have a good size bar with a bunch of couches set up to hang out at.

The bartender wouldn't let Natalie order anything because she was underage. Still, no one batted an eye when I ordered two drinks and immediately gave one to her. We then sat down on a couch and hung out with the whole Riverdale crew. I introduced Natalie to Lili, Camila, and Vanessa Morgan (all of whom auditioned for my last movie). They introduced us to Cole Sprouse, K.J. Apa, and Madelaine Petsch.

We sat around and chatted for a little while. K.J. pulled out some cocaine, and a couple of the Riverdale actors did some lines, but both Natalie and I passed. A little after that, I heard Olivia's name get announced as the winner of some award. I thought I'd surprise her and congratulate her as she got off the stage, so I finished my drink and walked over to the stage with Natalie following me closely.

"EDDDIIIEEE" Olivia screeched when she saw me. "Check it out! I won!" She said as she lifted the surfboard, almost hitting a PA. "Oops, sorry," She apologized before another stagehand took the surfboard from her.

"Congrats Liv!" I said as I went to give her a friendly hug, but Olivia had other ideas wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss.

When we finally separated, Olivia stayed close and whispered into my ear, "Maybe we should find somewhere private to celebrate."

"Ah-hem," Natalie loudly cleared her throat. Olivia turned to look at Natalie, and I stepped away from Liv.

"Liv, this is Natalie Alyn Lind."

"His date for the night," Natalie interjected. Olivia's eyes went wide, and I blushed. "Congrats on your win."

"Thanks," Olivia said. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know Eddie was with anyone."

"It's okay, we're not dating or anything that serious," Natalie wrapped her arm around my waist, "but he is my date for the night, so…."

"I get it, don't worry. It is good seeing you, Ed, and it was nice meeting you, Natalie," Olivia said. Natalie gave Olivia a fake smile.

"Good seeing you, Liv, and congrats," I said before Olivia walked off. I turned to Natalie. "That wasn't very nice."

"Neither was her kissing my date in front of everyone." She then grabbed my arm and pulled me to follow her. She led me right past the lounge we were at before and down a hallway. Looking around, Natalie looked to see if anyone was watching before pulling me into the women's room.

"Wow, Nat, really?" The first stall was locked, but the second one was empty, and Natalie pushed me inside.

"I'm not dumb. I've heard the rumors about you and Liv."

"Yeah, we're just fuck buddies," I said as I sat down on the toilet.

"Pretty intense fuck buddies from what I've heard." Natalie locks the stall and drops a couple of toilet seat covers to the floor before getting down on her knees. "And I just want you to remember who you came here with." She quickly undid my pants, pulled out my cock, and started blowing me. While she didn't have the oral skills of some women I know, including Olivia, Natalie made up for it with enthusiasm and desire. I thought I heard something coming from the next stall over, but I just ignored it and enjoyed Nat's mouth. After a few minutes, I let out a deep moan, and I knew I would not last too much longer. Upon hearing me moan, I saw Nat's eyes light up and a slight smile on her face, though it was hard to tell with most of my dick still in her mouth.

"You like how I suck your cock?" She asked as she kissed the head.

"Of course I do."

"Who's better, me or Olivia?"

"You know I'm not going to answer that."

"Yeah. I also know that I can do something she can't." She then let some spit drip out of her mouth and onto my dick. She undid her dress and let it fall to her waist, freeing her big beautiful tits again. She then wrapped her tits around my dick and started titty fucking me.

"Oh fuck' I groaned. Her oral skills may not be the best, but she was really good at this. Bouncing up and down, keeping her tits tightly wrapped around my dick, flicking her tongue out on occasion to lick the tip of my dick on her downstroke. "I'm going to cum." I said before pulling my dick from between her tits and standing up. Making sure to aim a bit and not get her face, I fired my load all over her 19-year-old c-cups. When I was done, Natalie scooped up some cum with her finger and brought it to her mouth to taste.

"So has Olivia Holt ever given you a titty fuck like that?"

"No, no, she hasn't," I said as I zipped up my pants, and Nat used toilet paper to clean off her chest a bit before zipping her dress back up. As we exited the bathroom, Natalie stuck her head out to make the coast was clear before we both left. As we walked back to the bar to get a drink, I jokingly whispered to her, "But I have done anal with Olivia."

"Don't push it," She quickly said back. We then grabbed our drinks and rejoined the same group as before. I noticed Lili and Camila share a look as we sat down and figured they must know that we fooled around a bit. When the show finally ended, we all headed back to our limos to head to different after-parties. As we got into the car, I asked the driver how long he thought it would take to get to the party we were heading to. He said probably 30-40 minutes because of traffic. I thanked him and got in.

As we pulled away from the arena, Natalie and I made small talk as I looked around the limo before my eyes refocused on her. I again checked out her body as an idea came into my head.

"Hey, have you ever stuck your head out of the sunroof of a limo?"

"When I was a kid, why?"

"You should do it again."

"Oookaaay," Natalie said, giving me a little side-eye. She knew I was up to something but didn't know what. Natalie crouched down and walked over to the center of the limo and then pushed the button to open the sunroof. Once it was open, she got under it and stood up. Her head and the top of her shoulders poked out the top. "Woooohoooo!" Natalie raised her hands up and screamed as she felt the warm night air rush against her face. As she enjoyed herself, I moved around her. Getting around in front of her, I sucked on two of my fingers, getting them nice and wet, then lifting her dress a bit and pushing my fingers inside her twat.

"OH! Oh my god, Ed! What are you doing?" She asked as she ducked down inside the limo.

"Repaying the favor for what happened in the bathroom. But if you want it to happen, you need to stay sticking out of the window, otherwise I'm going to stop." Natalie paused and thought about it for a bit.

"Okay, but I should probably admit something."

"What's that?"

"When we got to The Forum, and I disappeared…."

"Yeah"

"Well, I was kind of cleaning up… down there…and…."

"Yeah…"

"I don't want to say who was, but another woman walked in on me cleaning up in front of the mirror, and one thing led to another, and next thing I knew, we were in a stall, and she was eating me out."

"I…wow…okay" I was dumbfounded. Natalie told me that she was eaten out by another actress while I waited for her outside. On the plus side, I didn't have to worry about eating my own jizz out of her snatch, which I did not consider before now. "Who was it?"

"I don't want to say."

"I'm going to get you to tell me, you know that, right?"

"How are you going to do that?"

"Stick your head back out the sunroof and find out." Before she stood back up, Natalie gave me a dirty smirk, and I began fingering her smooth teen pussy. After a minute or two, I lifted her dress up more so I could stick my head between her legs and started eating her out. I could only imagine what some people were thinking when they saw a woman moaning as she stood up in a limo. At one point, I even lifted her up a bit, as she had her legs wrapped around my neck so that her torso from just below her elbows and up was exposed to the LA night. I have to give her credit, I got her to cum, but she never gave up the woman's name no matter how badly I teased her. I thought about getting her to pop off one more time, but I knew we were getting close to the party.

Once at the party, Natalie and I did a lap around the room of the extravagant party. We got a drink and talked with some people. As we walked around, I watched what was going on. At one point, I noticed a girl who could not have been older than 16 sitting on the lap of a guy who had to be at least 45. She whispered something into his ear when he reached up and groped her budding tit.

"Oh shit. What's happening over there." I said, pointing out what was happing to Natalie.

"If you think that's bad, be happy this is the Teen Choice and not the Kids Choice Awards. Those parties are really messed up with drugs, booze, and horny teens flirting with older men in hopes of getting their own Nick or Disney show."
"You ever have to do stuff like that?"

"Not really. I never did those kids shows, and my mom knew people who helped me get some of my early work."

"That's good, I guess," I said as we continued walking through the party. It was not the last time I noticed anything like that, but I just tried to ignore it like everyone seemed to be doing for the rest of the night. Natalie and I drank, danced, and generally had a good time for the next hour. I noticed Anna Kendrick sitting by herself at a table. I asked Natalie to come with me and say hi to her, but she said she had to use the bathroom first. I told her fine and to just meet me there when she was done. I then told her to try to not to have sex with anyone in the bathroom this time. She laughed and flipped me off before walking away.

I then walked over to Anna and sat down next to her. "Hey Anna, congrats on your wins tonight."

"Oh. Hey Ed. Thanks." She responded with an odd tone to her voice.

"How's your night going?"

"Oh, fine." She said with the same tone. I then noticed that she seemed to have a firm grip on the edge of the table. "So, you like them young, don't cha."

"I wouldn't say that."

"Oh really? Everyone knows about you and Hailee, you and Olivia Holt, and now you're here with Tits McGee."

"Her name is Natalie, and she is a fan of yours, by the way."

"Whatever. Plus, Emma and I both know you banged Joey King on set at least a few times."

"How do you know about that?"

"Oh please, it was all over the girl's face whenever you were around."

"Okay, but what about you and Emma or Jane?" I said defensively.

"I never said you had bad taste in women. I just said…. Oh gosh! That's it! Fuck!" Anna exclaimed. At that point, I finally realized why Anna was acting so weird. I lifted up the tablecloth and looked under the table before letting it fall back into place.

"Anna, are you aware that there is a blond woman who currently has her face jammed between your legs?"

"What, no way? That's crazy……Mmmmm, fuck yeah, right there." Anna then tried desperately to stay quiet. Biting her lip as she moaned, her body seemed to shake. It was pretty obvious she just had an orgasm, at least a small one.

"Hey, guys!" Natalie said as she approached the table. "Anna, I'm Natalie, and I'm a big fan. I love the Pitch Perfect movies," Natalie extended her hand to shake Anna's, but Anna did not flinch.

"Yeah, that's great," Anna said through gritted teeth and looking down at the table. "Oh god, that's good."

"What's wrong with her?" Natalie asked me while looking at Anna as the Pitch Perfect star shook again.

"She currently has someone's face between her legs," I told Natalie.

"What? Really? Oh god, should we go? It feels like we go?" Nat said nervously.

"Don't bother. She's done." Anna said as she caught her breath. Just then, the tablecloth started to move as the mystery blonde crawled out of the opposite end of the table.

"Natalie, is that you?" Mystery woman said as she stood up.

"Chloe?" Natalie said. The mystery woman turned around, and sure enough, it was Chloe Grace Moretz, wiping her mouth clean.

"Hey," Chloe said, "So, this is kind of awkward, huh?" The way Natalie was blushing gave her away right away,

"Wait, wait, wait. Natalie, was Chloe, the mystery woman from earlier?" Nat couldn't look any of us in the eye. She just simply nodded.

"So, I take it you're her date whose cum I licked out of her earlier?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, my name's Ed."

"Wait, did we once have sex in a hotel sauna?" Chloe asked as she finally recognized me.

"That was one of the places we did it in Toronto."

"Hold on. So, you two have also had sex before," Anna asked while pointing at me in Chloe.

"Yeah, we did," Chloe said as she eyed me while obviously thinking about our time at TIFF last year.

"Damn, dude, is there anyone at this party who hasn't ridden your horse cock," Anna asked sarcastically.

"Anna, do you really want to compare the list of casual sex partners each of us has had?"

"I…do…not. I'll just shut now."

"Eddie, let go dance," Natalie said. "Before another one of you past flings comes over and makes this even more awkward." She then grabbed my arm and began pulling.

"Chloe, Anna, it's been good seeing you," I said as Natalie pulled me towards the dance floor. Chloe bit her lip and gave me a wave goodbye while Anna sarcastically yelled for me to try and keep my dick in my pants while out there.

<iframe src="https://redgifs.com/ifr/keeneleganthoopoe" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" width="465" height="465"></iframe>

I was doing my best to keep up with Natalie out on the dance floor. I had never been too much of a dancer, but most women, especially those in their early twenties, love to dance, so I did what I could to keep them happy. Plus, it's not too bad watching sexy young women shake and gyrate. Natalie and I started dancing normally, but we got closer and closer with each passing song. We started grinding up on each other more and more. After a while, we found ourselves in the middle of the dance floor, more or less dry humping one another. Nat was in front of me, grinding her ass into my crotch, while I had an arm wrapped around her waist, and the other was cupping one of her breasts through her dress. As Natalie looked over her shoulder at me, I leaned down, and we began making out again. As soon as we broke off the kiss, we both knew it was time to get out of there. We speed-walked hand in hand back to the limo, which took us to the hotel I had reserved. We were able to stay under control during the ride there and only made out passionately while feeling each other up. When the limo arrived at the hotel, I picked up my suit jacket, which had come off during the ride. I also picked up the condoms that Natalie's Mom had given me at the start of the night. I got the key to the room, and we quickly got in the elevator. I pulled the condoms back out of my pocket.

"So do you think your mom gave me 6 condoms because that's how many came in the box, or because she expected us to have sex that many times tonight?" I jokingly asked.

"Who knows, but we should probably go for option two, just be safe," Natalie said while snaking her hand into my pants.

"Good thinking." When the elevator doors opened, we moved as quickly as we could down the hallway to the room. When the door opened, Natalie rushed in, and I told her to keep the lights off. Illuminated from the LA city light coming through the large floor-to-ceiling windows, you could easily navigate around the room even with the lights off in the middle of the night.

"Wow, the view up here is incredible," Natalie said as she stood by and looked out over Los Angeles through the large window.

"The view from back here is pretty great too," I said as I took off my tie and undid the top few buttons on my shirt. Natalie turned around and saw me checking her out.

"So, what's the plan now?" She asked and then sexily bit her lip.

"It's a two-step plan. First, I am going to take off my clothes, and you're going to remove that dress but keep on the heels." I said as I walked towards her and continued to unbutton my shirt. "Then we are going to do what everyone, including your mom, knew we were going to do tonight, and fuck like crazy until we pass out. And we are going to do it in front of that huge window looking out on all the people who wish they were in my shoes tonight." I was now standing inches from Natalie with my shirt off, and I began undoing my belt.

"Okay," Natalie said as she was breathing heavily. I bent down to kiss her, and once our lips touched, our intense, primal attraction took over. Our lips stayed connected to one another, but our hands began moving franticly. Pushing and ripping at each other's clothes until we were both naked. When her dress finally hit the floor, Natalie jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I then moved us over to the window and pressed her back up against it as we continued to kiss and tongue wrestle one another. I rocked my hips a bit as my hard cock rubbed up against the outside of her slimy wet taco. Natalie finally broke up our kiss, and we both gasped for air.

"Oh my god. I need you. My mom always tells my sister and me how important foreplay is, but fuck that. I need your cock inside me right now," she moaned. Later the following day, I asked her about this and how open her Mom talked about sex with Natalie. But at this moment, none of that mattered.

"You need it?"

"Yes, I need it. I need you to stick your big dick in my pussy and fuck me. Fuck me until I can't walk." Natalie said before taking hold of the hair on the back of my head and smashing my lips up against hers. I had one hand palming her ass check, and with the other, I positioned my cock up against her before jamming it into her tight pussy. Natalie let off a high-pitched squeal as I entered her. It wasn't one of pain but rather of pleasure. This was made evident because Natalie tightened her legs around me as I bottomed out into her. You could hear her ass smack up against the glass of the window as we started to fuck. The two of us humped each other hard up against the large window. Once again, I found myself attacking her breast with my mouth. I just could not get enough of them. As we went at it, Natalie began moaning louder and louder.

"Oh yes, Eddie, that's it. Right there. Keep going."

"Yeah, you like how my cock fills your pussy?"

"Yes! Uggh, I love it. Mmmmm, I wish, I wish I didn't have to fly back to Atlanta tomorrow so we could fuck all day tomorrow."

"I got some downtime. Maybe I'll come and visit you on set again. We had fun last time."

"Yes! Yes, please! If you come, I'm all yours. At night, in the morning, in my trailer between scenes, I'm yours. My pussy is all yours," Natalie moaned. I slid my hand between us to rub and flick her clit as we continued to bang up against the window.

"Whose pussy is this?" I asked.

"Yours, it's yours," Natalie said as her breathing was becoming more and more rapid.

"Who does it belong to?"

"To you and your big fucking cooooOOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!" Natalie screamed as she came again. She then rested her head on my shoulder continued to breathe heavily as I gripped her ass and bounced her on my dick.

After another two minutes, I had Natalie get off me and stand up. Her legs were a little wobbly, but that didn't matter too much as I had her bend over, sticking her ass out, and use her arms to brace herself against the window. This position had always been part of my plans. Part of the reason I had her keep on the heels was to make up some of our height difference. I gave her ass a slap before getting up right behind her. I teased her a bit, taking my cock, which was plenty lubed for her pussy. I rubbed it up her against her puckered butt hole, and I could feel her immediately tense up and her head whipped around.

"Don't do it," She pleaded.

"Do what?" I teased as I continued to rub my cock up against her ass.

"Stick it in my ass."

"Don't worry, I'm just teasing." I then bent down and began sliding my cock back into her. We both moaned as I slipped all the way in. I took a firm grip of Natalie's hips and began slamming into her. In no time, I had her moaning loudly once again, and she soon stopped bracing her arms so hard against the glass and just rested her body up against it. When I saw her arms drop, I let go of her hips and grabbed her arms, and pulled them behind her. Arching her back as I held her arms behind her, Natalie had her tits pressed firmly up against the window glass. It did not take long for Natalie to scream that she was cumming once again. This time as she did, her legs shook until they buckled, and she dropped to the floor. I was not far behind Natalie in the orgasm department, and when she fell to the floor, I told her to turn around as I took hold of my cock. Once Natalie tuned and saw me stroking my dick, she arched her back again, signaling me to fire my load all over her chest. Neither of us said a word. We just gazed at each other until my cock finally burst. Once again, I was shooting rope after rope of cum all over her chest, though this time not caring as a few shots missed their mark and hit her chin and cheek.

"Oh god. That was good." I said as I felt my legs go weak. When I was finished, I dropped to my knees and then rolled over a laid on my back.

"No, that was great," Nat said as she wiped some cum from her face and then laid down next to me with her head on my chest. We stayed like that for a little while, catching our breaths and just relaxing. Finally, she broke the silence, moving so we were now side by side looking at one another. "You know, including the limo, technically we've only done it twice so for. So, we still have another 4 rounds to go before check out in the morning."

"Is that so?"

"Mm-hum." She hummed. She then scooted down and took my cock back into her mouth to get me rock hard once again before she mounted me on the floor in front of the window for round 3.