Lucky Bastard 23: Black Out Recovery
Starring Nina Dobrev, Vanessa Hudgens, and Bailee Madison

Codes: MFF, MF, Oral, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

LATE DECEMBER 2018

I woke up, and my head was pounding. I didn't even want to open my eyes, but I had to take a piss in the worst way possible. When I finally got up, I realized two things: I was naked, and the other was I was in a bedroom I did not recognize. Looking around, I could tell by the decorations that it was most likely a woman's bedroom and probably a woman with a decent amount of money. I didn't take a harder look because I saw the open the door to the bathroom and immediately went for it. Lifting the up seat, I took aim and noticed I was still wearing a used condom. Peeling it off, I flung the used piece of latex into a trash can and took what had to be one of the longest pisses in recent memories. It took what seemed like 5 minutes or more for me to empty my bladder.

When I was done, I flushed and went back to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and tried to piece together what happened last night. I could see my suit and clothing from the holiday charity party I went to last night littered on the floor. On the nightstand next to the bed were two open condom wrappers. So I figured I had hooked up with someone at the party, but I had no clue who.

"It's about time you woke up," a woman said. I looked at the open doorway to see Nina Dobrev now standing there. Dressed in yoga pants and a sports bra, she held a large glass of water. "Though you might need this," she said as she walked over to me and handed me the glass of water.

"Thank you," I said as I took the water and chugged most of the glass. "So, I am guessing this is your bedroom?" I asked.

"Duh. Whose else would it be?"

"I don't know. I don't remember last night at all."

"Wow. I've been called a lot of things, but a forgettable lay definitely isn't one of them," She joked.

"I'm serious. I haven't backed out since my freshmen year in college, but I have no memory of last night at all." Nina took the glass from me and offered to get me some more water. I began following her, but she suggested that I may want to at least put my underwear on. Putting my boxers and pants on, I took a seat in the kitchen, and Nina brought over some water.

"So, what is the last thing you remember?" I drank the glass of water and tried to think back as hard as I could.

"You, me, and Nessa were all hanging out. We were standing around a high-top table. Someone brought Vanessa a drink, but she didn't want it, so I drank it. Then we went out to the dance floor annnnnnddddd then everything goes blank. Do you think someone spiked the drink?"

"Maybe, it's possible. But you did have a lot to drink as well."

"Care to fill in the gaps?"

"I would, but I have an appointment with my trainer."

"Can I come with you? I wanna try to sweat this booze and stuff out of my system." Nina folded her arms and looked at me as she thought. She then let out a sigh.

"Yeah, sure, why not. There is an Old Navy and a Target on the way. We can stop to get you some other clothes."

"Thanks, Nina. I'll make it up to you."

"Oh, you bet you will," Nina said seductively. I quickly put on some more clothes and followed Nina into her car. As she started the car and began driving, Nina began to tell me what she remembered about last night.

——————

PREVIOUS NIGHT

Nina entered the large room and headed straight for the bar. She had been talked into going to this event by her manager, who thought it would be good for her to get her face out there on the red carpet since she had a new show coming out in January. Once she had her drink, Nina walked around the room for some people she knew who she could hang out with for the night. Or maybe, better yet, find a cute guy. She hadn't gotten laid in a while, and she could really use some good cock.

As Nina made her way around the room, she finally saw someone she knew and also someone she wouldn't mind taking home with her. She saw a producer named Ed, who she had auditioned for just a few months ago. Ed was cute, and he had a great-looking dick, something else she had found out at the audition. He was standing around a high-top table enjoying a drink. As she approached the table, she noticed that he was not alone. He was chatting with Nina's Dog Days costar, Vanessa Hudgens.

"Vanessa! Hi!" Nina yelled as she walked up to the table.

"Oh my God, Nina! How are you?" Vanessa said as she gave Nina a hug.

"I'm good. And Ed, how have you been?" Nina said as she moved from Nessa to Eddie.

"I'm doing good," Eddie said.

"You two know each other?" Vanessa asked.

"Nina auditioned for a part in the movie I'm finishing up," Eddie explained.

"How do you two know each other," Nina asked, knowing that there was a fair chance Vanessa had the same plans for Ed that she did.

"We had sex in my shower after I caught him having a three-way with my sister and Sammi Hanratty in my pool house," Vanessa said bluntly and proudly.

"If you were anyone else, and I didn't know what he was hiding under those pants, I'd think you were joking."

"Oh, and how do you know what's in his pants."

"It was a bit of a misunderstanding," Eddie tried to explain.

"I thought he was putting out a signal that it was casting couch situation, and I already had his cock in my mouth before he could explain," Nina added. Both girls laughed, and Eddie, feeling uncomfortable, finished his drink.

"To slutting it up," Vanessa raised her glass, and Nina raised hers in response. The two women clicked glasses and sipped their drinks.

The three of them drank and hung out for the night. Occasionally going out on the dance floor, the two women took turns dancing with and grinding up on Ed. Every once in a while, when a guy would come up to hit on either Nina or Vanessa, the two women would deflect or act like Eddie was their date to get the guy to go away. At one point, the two women headed to the bathroom as Ed went to the bar to get them all new drinks.

"Alright, Nina, it's been great hanging out, but you need to back off," Vanessa told her friend.

"What are you talking about?" Nina replaced acting innocent.

"You know what I mean. I saw Ed first tonight, so back off."

"I don't remember hearing you call dibs. Besides, you have a boyfriend. Go home and fuck him. I haven't been laid in weeks. He should come home with me."

"So what if I have a boyfriend? That didn't stop me from fucking that big dick of his last time. Why would it now?"

"Alright, let me try this again. You've already fucked him, and I let you have those guys when we were working on Dog Days, so now it's my turn to get some."

"What guys?" Vanessa asked.

"What guys? Well, there was that hunk at the bar after the wrap party I let you have. Plus, I watched the door at the press junket when you blew those two critics."

"Okay, you got with the bar guy, though he was a pretty big disappointment in the sack. Trust me, you were better off with your vibrator. As for the critics, I did that for both of us. Neither one of us needed another movie with an under 60% Rotten Tomatoes rating on our resume, and I got us those good reviews. But I'm still not going to just back off tonight."

"Well, we could always do the contest we talked about," Nina suggested with a dirty smile.

"Umm, now that does sound tempting. Let me think about it." When they got back to the table, Eddie was there waiting, and there were four drinks on the table.

"What's with the extra drink?" Nina asked.

"A guy over there, the one Nessa rejected earlier, got a drink for her and was hoping she might reconsider," Ed explained.

"I'm not drinking that," Vanessa said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know him, and if I do, he'll think that I'd be fine for him to come back over here. Plus it's an open bar. Not exactly a grand gesture on his part."

"Fine. But I'm not letting it go to waste." Eddie then picked up the glass and downed the vodka cranberry in a few gulps. They talked for a bit more before Vanessa dragged Eddie back out onto the dance floor, and Nina followed closely behind. On the dance floor, Ed seemed to be getting a lot looser. It appeared as though the alcohol was getting to him. As they danced, his hands began sliding around their bodies, and as Vanessa rubbed herself against him, he did the same right back to her. He then spun around and gave Nina the same treatment. The friction of the grinding and his lowered inhibitions soon had his cock start to grow in his pants. The two girls could feel his growing manhood upon their asses as they switched off dancing upon him. Vanessa then moved off Eddie and moved over to Nina. She wrapped her arms around her, and the two women swayed to the music. Vanessa then leaned in and spoke into Nina's ear.

"Alright, I'm in. Let's do it." Vanessa backed off and looked at Nina. The former Degrassi actress smiled and nodded in response. The two women then turned to Ed, looking at them with glassy eyes. Each took hold of one of his hands and pulled him off the dance floor. They walked by their table. The girls each finished off their drink and grabbed their clutches before continuing.

"Nessa, bathrooms are this way," Nina said as she pulled Eddie one way.

"Been there, done that. We're heading to the coatroom," Vanessa replied as she pulled him in the opposite direction. Nina relented and followed Vanessa's lead. They made their way through the large room and out the door. There was a middle-aged standing at the entrance to the coatroom.

"Hi," Vanessa said to the women, "So this is kind of awkward, but.."

"300 dollars," the woman interrupted Vanessa.

"What?"

"I said 300 dollars. And I'll let you in and let you have your privacy. Just don't go through pockets or jizz on any of the coats."

"Wow, okay," Vanessa said as she opened her clutch to get out the money. "That was really fast with the price."

"Oh please, this isn't my first one of these events. Heck, you are not even the first people to come to me tonight... though you are the first threesome to come here."

"Wow, seriously?" Nina asked.

"Oh yeah. I make more under the table from horny party-goers than I do in regular pay." Vanessa then paid the money, and the three of them were let into the "L" shaped coatroom. The two women dragged their drunk man friend around the corner. Vanessa pushed Ed up against the coats and crouched down.

"What are we doing in here?" Eddie asked.

"We are going to suck your cock, and whoever gets you to cum is going to take you home and fuck your brains out," Nina explained.

"Oh, okay. Cool." Nina then moved in and gave Ed a kiss, pressing her body up against him as Vanessa was undoing and lowering his pants.

"Ohhhh hell-o," Vanessa said as she now looked right at the mostly erect cock in her face. Wrapping one of her small hands around it, she gave the thick shaft a long lick.

"Hey, we didn't start yet," Nina said as she noticed her former costar getting started without her. Nina dropped down beside Nesa and took hold of the large cock with one of her hands. "Okay, ground rules. We each get 90 seconds before we have to swap, and you can only use your mouth or your hands to get him off."

"Obviously."

"Alright, now we just have to decide who goes first."

"Oh, I have an idea," Vanessa didn't even wait for Nina to respond. She just opened her mouth and attacked the large cock.

"You bitch!" Nina said, "At least wait for me to get my phone out and start a timer." As Nina worked on getting the timer started, the High School Musical happily continued to blow the man standing in front of her. She knew from her time having sex with him before that he was going to last a while, so she wasn't worried about trying to get him to cum on her first turn. She slowly worked my cock, getting his dick wet and showing just how far down on she could go down on him before she eventually got the whole thing down her throat. After deepthroating Ed for a few seconds, the timer on Nina's phone went off.

"Let's see you match that," Vanessa said as she made room for Nina and started the timer. Nina tried to beat Vanessa, but she could not deepthroat like Nessa could. Nina got down around 7.5 inches before she started coughing. She tried a few more times but could not get much more of it down her throat. Knowing she was beaten, Nina switched up and just went back to her usual technique. Nina used her enthusiasm and speed with her mouth, and her hand played with his balls. She kept going until the timer sounded off, and Vanessa pulled Ed's dick from Nina's mouth and quickly took over. This time, unlike her first turn, the Spring Breakers actress was doing whatever she could to get Ed to bust his nut. She used her mouth and hands on his cock, then moved down to his nut suck and used her tongue to play with his balls. She was disappointed when the timer again went off, and she didn't have a mouth full of jizz. Nina was happy to take over. She had wasted too much of the night hanging out with Eddie that if she was going to get laid tonight, it had to be him, or she was going to have to find some lonely loser who was still at the party.

Eddie just leaned back and groaned as the two women took turns switching off between blowing him. He enjoyed the work the two actresses were doing on his tool. Still, the dullness from his drinking was really making him last even longer than usual. It took a few more turns, but with Vanessa Hudgens deepthroating his, he finally felt the urge to bust his nut.

"Shit, I am going to cum," Eddie mumbled. Not two seconds later, the buzzer on Nina's phone went off.

"Alright slut, times up."

"Fuck off, he just said he was about to blow."

"Rules are rules. Your time is up," Nina then yanked his cock over to her and began sucking it as hard as she could, and sure enough, he was cumming in her mouth in no time.

"You suck," Vanessa said as she watched Nina take a load she thought should have been hers down her throat.

"You're damn right I do. I just won a blowjob contest, for fuck sake," Nina said when she was done swallowing.

——————

"So, Vanessa went back to the party, and we grabbed our coats and went back to my place," Nina finished telling the story.

"So, how was it?"

"The sex? Good. You were pretty out of it by then, so I pretty much ended up riding you most of the time."

By now, we were pulling into the parking lot, and I ran into the Old Navy and bought a pair of gym shorts, socks, a LA Rams graphic t-shirt, and a small bag I could use as a gym bag. Then I ran across the plaza to the Target and got a pair of sneakers that were in clearance. The whole thing took about 20 minutes before we were back on the road to Nina's gym. When we got to the gym, Nina used her guest pass so I could get in. Once I was changed, Nina was already doing a private workout with her trainer. I went straight to the treadmill and just started walking. I was on there for about an hour, and I could barely get above a speed walk, but I was still getting a decent sweat. I was still feeling a little groggy, but my mind was starting to clear, and I felt closer to normal. When I saw Nina getting a drink of water, I walked back over to the water fountain to speak with her. I was ready to go, but Nina was not. Nina leaned back against the wall with her leg out more than shoulder-width apart as we spoke. I wasn't sure if she trying to get me and notice or not, but I couldn't help but see the bad case of camel toe she had going. It was like her pussy was trying to eat through her pants.

"So I got to do a couple more sets with my trainer and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. If you wanna take a Lyft and leave, I get it. Just let me know."

"No, I'll stick around a bit longer."

"All right, Eddie, try not to kill yourself," she teased. As she walked away, I chugged water from the fountain.

"Sorry, but did she just call you Eddie?" I heard a woman ask. I looked over my shoulder and saw Bailee Madison standing there in sneakers, yoga black yoga pants, and a tight small tank top. Based on the fact that she didn't seem to have an ounce of sweat on her, I'm guessing she had just gotten to the gym.

"What did you say?"

"I asked if Nina just called you Eddie."

"Well yeah, it is my name."

"You're not Hailee's Eddie, are you?" She asked though she seemed uncomfortable in doing so.

"Hailee, who?"

"Steinfeld."

"I literally have no clue how to answer that. I mean, I'm friends with her, yeah." Bailee looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching.

"The Eddie with the…" she then put up her hands almost a foot apart, almost blushing as she did so.

"Yeah, I guess that would be me."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm finally meeting you. I've heard so much about you," she said, smiling.

"Yeah, you've made that pretty obvious," I laughed.

"Umm, so you're here with Nina?"

"Kind of. I woke up at her place so hungover I asked her if I could tag along to sweat some of this booze out of my system. "

"Huh, I thought, with Hailee single, you two would be practically connected at the pelvis."

"Well… wait, what? Hailee's single? How? Since when?" Any haze that had been in my mind was now totally gone after hearing this news.

"She broke it off with Niall, and their managers announced it a few weeks ago. You didn't know?"

"No. We haven't hung out since a little before Halloween, I think." I pulled out my phone and looked through my texts. "She never even replied to my last text."

"Oh my God, you like her."

"What?"

"Look at you, I tell you she's single, and you're like freaking out."

"I don't, look, we, um, look, we're just friends or friends benefits, that's all."

"‘Oh please, you're crazy about her. It's all over your face. Everything about you changed from 2 minutes ago. She is going to freak when I tell her."

"No, no. We're just friends, and please do not tell her otherwise."

"What will you do to get me not to tell her?"

"What do you want?"

"Can I see it? I wanna see it." If that was all she wanted, I was fine with that. Heck, I would have happily whipped It out and shown Bailee Madison my cock even if I didn't get anything in return. Not wanting to get caught out in the open as we were presently just standing by the water fountain still, I pulled Bailee into an empty room that is obviously usually used to do some kind of exercise classes. Bailee took a seat on some shelving away from the door and I stood in front of her. I lowered my shorts and boxers a bit and pulled my cock and balls out.

"Oh, wow. You're not even hard and you're already bigger than my boyfriend."

"You can also touch it if you want. That may be the best way to do things if you want to see it fully hard." Bailee bit her lip and looked longingly at my dick. She was obviously seriously considering what I said.

"I do want to see just how big it gets," She started to reach out but pulled her hand back. "I…I… can't. I have a boyfriend and I don't want to be that girl. Besides, if I were Hailee something tells me you'd already be hard." My cock jumped when she said her name. "Oh, my god, just saying her name gets you going."

"You know what," I said as I got down on my knees.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure you keep your mouth shut." I grabbed the waistline of her yoga pants and underwear. "If you don't want to cheat on your boyfriend, that's fine. Just sit back and enjoy." I struggled to pull her clothes down until Bailee finally accepted what was about to happen and lifted her hips a bit. I yanked her pants and panties down to her ankles, and she spread her legs for me. Unlike most women her age, Bailee was now clean shaved. Instead, she had a close cut, well-maintained bush. I used one hand to spread her lips and I brought my tongue to her clit.

I had always thought the Olivia Holt had one of the best pussies I'd ever tasted, well Bailee's was either a close second or just as good. She had a true honeypot considering how sweet she tasted. I threw her legs over my shoulders and really dove in their after get my initial taste. Bailee squirmed and held onto the back of my head as my fingers worked her clit and tongue worked between her lips. Bailee had her eyes shut and was biting hard on her lip as she tried to stay as quiet as possible. I wanted to keep eating her out, but I was also desperate to make the 19-year-old cum. Taking my tongue away, I pushed two fingers into her, curled them a bit, and began pumping my arm as fast as I could. Within minutes I had her cumming. Her legs shook as the sensations of her orgasm rocking her body. I pulled my fingers out of the young actress and licked them clean before giving her clit one last good lick. As she calmed down, I stood up and my dick was still out. Although now I was rock hard.

"So now that its fully hard would you like to touch it?" I asked. Bailee opened her eyes and looked at me. When her eyes dropped down to my crotch, they almost popped out of their sockets. My fully hard dick was just inches from her pussy.

"Wow," she said and then licked her lips. She was obviously thinking about touching it, if not more. "I....no I can't," she finally said in a bit of a panic. Bailee slid off the shelves and stood up quickly to leave, however, with me standing right in front of her this meant that my hard cock was now pressed firmly up against her stomach. Bailee let out a high-pitched noise as she felt my dick press up against her. She then moved out of the way and bent over to pull up her pants and panties as she walked to the door. Giving me a great view of her pert nude ass as she left. When the door closed behind her I was left alone, horny, and had a big huge hardon. I put my dick back into my pants and shoved my hand into my pocket to hold it down. I left the exercise room and quickly went to go find Nina, who was on a treadmill.

"Nina, we should leave now."

"What, why?" she asked while breathing hard from running.

"Remember what I said about making it up to you?" Nina nodded in response. I then pulled my hand from my pocket and dick sprang up causing a large tent in my new shorts. It took her a few seconds to notice what was up, as she was focused on the monitors in front of her.

"Oh, OH! Okay," Nina said as she looked at the large tent in my shorts. I then stuck my hand back into my pocket. Nina stopped her machine. She said she had to talk to her trainer and I agreed to meet her back at her car. I headed into the locker room and grabbed my bag. When I got to the car Nina was already there waiting for me.

"You drive," Nina said. I got in and started the car. My erection had not really gone down all that much. By the time we were pulling out onto the street, Nina had pushed my shorts and boxers up my leg to the point that my hard rod was fully exposed. "God, I think you're even bigger than you were last night. What got you all worked up?"

"Don't worry about it." I then realized I never washed Bailee's pussy juices off my face or fingers, "I should mention now before this goes too far, that I have no clue how to get back to your house."

"Don't worry about it, we're not going there," Nina said as she began beating my meat. "Head back to the Old Navy from before. That coat room thing last night really got me going."

"You serious?"

"Totally," she said before bending over to my lap and taking the head of my dick into my mouth. I did my best to focus on the road as the Vampire Diaries star played with my dick. She sucked on and used her mouth to play with the top part of my cock, with her hand stroking the bottom 2/3s of my dick. The Old Navy was just 2 miles down the street, and traffic wasn't bad, so it did not take long to get there. Once we parked, Nina stopped and tucked my dick away, but it did not do much good of hiding my large pole. I grabbed my wallet and did my best to hold my dick down as I walked behind Nina into the store. Twice Nina stopped suddenly, thinking it was funny to have my stiff dick poke her in the back when I couldn't stop. Once we were into the store, I told Nina to go grab some clothes to look like she was there to try stuff on. I, meanwhile, headed to the dressing room, where I was disappointed to see that they did have an attendant stationed there. She looked to be college age, and she looked to be pretty bored. She hid the book she had been reading as I approached, probably thinking I might be her boss.

"Hi, excuse me, do you happen to have your phone on you? I forgot mine at home, and I just want to check the score of a game while my girlfriend finishes picking out stuff to try on," I lied, and a decent lie considering I was coming up with it on the fly.

"No, sorry, they make us keep our phones in the break room," she replied.

"Perfect. In that case, I'll give you 120 dollars. I just need to keep watch out and make sure no one comes near the changing room in the far back." I pulled my wallet out and took out the money. This also let my dick spring up and again tent out my shorts.

"Seriously?" She asked as she looked at the money I was handing her.

"Completely," As she reached for the money, Nina walked by with a bunch of clothes over one of her arms. She took hold of me through my shorts and pulled me behind her with her free hand. The attendant looked at the money then noticed Nina was pulling me. "Wait, you guys can't…."

"That's only 60 dollars if you want the other 60. Just keep the last room undisturbed," I interrupted her as I was led down the hallway and pulled into the changing room. Once in the room, Nina dropped the clothes to the floor and locked the door. I dropped to my shorts and underwear as Nina used the clothes on the floor to pad her knees as she fell to them. The Vampire Diaries spat in her hand and stroked me before opening wide to engulf most of my dick. She used speed and a lot of saliva to give me a nice sloppy blowjob. I did not remember the blowjob from last night, but I really wish I did. Her technique was slightly different from when she blew me in my office. However, she was still doing an excellent job and was very well-practiced. I had read a bunch of blind items about her really getting around back some years ago, and based on the job she was doing on me. How she acted at her audition, I'm guessing a bunch of those blinds were trustworthy, or the woman was just a natural cocksucker. She got my dick plenty wet and hard as steel before standing up.

"I need you inside me now," she said.

"Last time, you said that the only way that was happening was if I gave you a part in my movie," I reminded her.

"Lucky for both of us, I changed my mind." She dropped her leggings to her ankles, unveiling her lack of underwear and nude ass. Nina then put one leg up on the bench seat and pressed her hands up against the mirror on the wall. I moved up behind her and lifted her top, freeing her tits up to the cool air. I could see her dark hard nipples and quarter-sized areolas through the reflection in the mirror. I moved my hands around and cupped her tits as I moved up behind her. Getting right up behind her, I slid my dick into Nina. I could feel her thick pussy lips part and swallow my dick as I pushed into her. I watched in the mirror as Nina's eyes rolled back, and she let out a loud moan. I quickly moved my hand to cover her mouth.

"Shhh! We need to keep it down," I told her, releasing my hand from her mouth.

"I know, but fuuuuuccckkkk your thick dick feels sooo goooodddd," she said as I slowly humped her. "Cover my mouth if you want, just hurry up and do me," she pleaded. I moved my hand back over her mouth, and Nina pushed her hips back into me, sliding herself back onto my dick. I began rocking into her quicker and quicker and soon had her moaning into my hand. I was working her tits with my free hand, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. I could see my hand in the mirror beginning to slide my hand down her body. I had almost reached the top of her twat when I thought I heard a noise. Looking over to the door, I could see the shoes of the attendant standing on the other side.

"I think someone is listening to us," I told Nina, then moved my hand from her mouth.

"Let her listen, God yes, fuck me, I want her to hear," she panted between breaths. Moving my hand back over her mouth to muffle her moans, I continued to rail the Bulgarian-Canadian actress from behind. I saw her eyes once again roll into the back of her head as she came all over my dick. After she came, Nina asked to move over to the small bench in the dressing room. She leaned her back against the wall and then lifted her legs straight up in the air. I went down and pushed my dick back into her and enjoyed plowing the actress while she had her body contorted into the shape of a checkmark. When I finished, Nina took a seat next to me.

"So, was that better than last night?" I asked as we both sat naked on the bench seat.

"Oh yeah. Though, I don't think I ever realized just how much I enjoyed having sex in public until now. I thought I grew out of doing things like this a while ago."

"Really?" I laughed, "This is a pretty regular occurrence for me."

"We should have had sex in front of Vanessa in the coatroom last night."

We both got dressed and left the fitting room. The attendant tried to avoid looking at us but was blushing brightly as we walked towards her. I simply gave her the other $60 as I passed, and Nina handed her the clothes she had taken from the racks earlier.

"It felt even better than it sounded," Nina told the college-age girl in a hushed voice before quickly following me back out to her car.

"Do you mind if I take a shower at your place before I leave," I asked her as I got into the passenger seat.

"That's fine, but you better not be planning on leaving right away. My trainer says it's important I get at least 30 minutes of continuous cardio every day. Since you interrupted my time on the treadmill, you're going to have to make it up and give me a hell of a workout when we get home." Nina then started the car and sped off to her place.