Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Lucky Bastard 24: The Screening" with Victoria Justice and Jane Levy

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Lucky Bastard 24: The Screening" with Victoria Justice and Jane Levy

Lucky Bastard 24: The Screening
    Starring Victoria Justice and Jane Levy

Codes: MF, Public, Oral, Mutual Masturbation, Spanking,
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

DECEMBER 20, 2018

I was standing in the back of the screening room in my office with other 12 people sitting on chairs and sofas watching the large TV. The lights were off, and we were all watching the ending to the latest movie I had produced. This was the first time that me, the editor (RJ), director (Jared), the main actors, and several other important people were together watching what we hoped would be the movie's final cut. For my main three actresses, Jane Levy, Victoria Justice, and Becky G, this was the first time I had seen any cut of the movie. As the end credits began to roll, I flipped on the lights and paused the movie.

"So, what does everyone think?" I asked. Everyone was extremely positive. The director, who had been a pain in my ass the entire production, voiced slight displeasure in how I overruled him on cutting one scene, but other than that, he was proud of the work. Jane said she really enjoyed it. Tori said she loved it and kept thanking me for letting her play her part. Becky asked a couple questions about some of her scenes but was really excited for people to see it. Becky made a joke about the number of boners her sex scene will give the men in the audience. After we spent a good 30 to 45 minutes going around the room, people sharing their thoughts and comments about the movie, I told people what the next step would be.

"Okay, so next, we have two screenings in Scottsdale in January. Part of the deal we made with the city to shoot there is to have a screening for some of their elected officials, their families, and guests. Just some pretty dull bull shit that none of you really need to worry about that. But I'm also organizing another screening there two nights later for a general audience. I was hoping some of you would be willing to go and do a Q and A. Jared has already agreed to go, but I was hoping some in the cast would come."

"I'll go," Jane said.

"Me too," VJ added.

"When is it?" Becky asked as she pulled out her phone and started texting.

"Umm, let me check," I pulled out my phone and checked my calendar, "like the 14th to the 18th."

"I'll check with my manager, but I think I'm busy that week."

"Alright, not a problem, with Victoria and Jane, we should be good. So long as people don't completely hate it, I also have an in to get us in at South By Southwest." That announcement perked everyone's interest and got them excited. I was hoping that a good showing at SXSW would get us a distributor or two who'd be interested in the film. My goal was to finally get a movie that would be shown in regular theaters, but if I had to go with Netflix again or Amazon, I'd do it.

After making my announcements, people hung around for another 20 minutes or so before they started leaving. Once I thought everyone had left, I shut the door and headed back into my personal office. It turns out that one guest had not left. Sitting on my desk with her legs crossed was Victoria. Dressed in sneakers, jeans, and a tight, lightweight sweater, she had obviously been waiting to get me alone.

"Hey, Tori, what's up?"

"Eddie, I just wanted to thank you again. You have no idea how much this movie means to me."

"I told you before, it's not a big deal." It really wasn't. I'm not an idiot. I know VJ isn't a great actress. Her future is probably in sitcoms, guest appearances, and hosting duties. If she was 5'9" instead of 5'5", she probably would have gone into full-time modeling at this point. However, for this one film, the character I cast her for was basically just her playing herself. Different backstory, but in terms of personality, they were pretty identical. While ready the script, I could not help but picture her in the role. "Like I told you when I offered you the part and again during shooting, the only thing you needed to do in this movie is to be yourself and react the way you usually do." At this point, I was sitting in my chair behind the desk, and Victoria had turned to face me.

"I know, but still. My career could not take another bomb, and this is actually a good movie. So, I just really wanted to thank you," Victoria got off the desk and approached me behind the desk, "properly." She then dropped down and crawled over to me and swung my chair to the side so she could get between my legs. As she began undoing my pants, I had a case of deja vu. Remembering the first time we met at her audition for my first movie.

"Wow, we've done almost a full 180 or something," I said.

"What do you mean?" Victoria asked as she pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles.

"Remember when we first meet? The audition? You offering to blow me behind a desk in a rented-out office to try and get me to help you get a part in a movie. And now were are in my office, and you're on your knees about to blow me to thank me for giving you a role in a movie."

"I remembered thinking you were a big-dicked asshole."

"And now?"

"Now? Now, you're my sarcastic friend with big dick benefits," Victoria joked as she took hold of my hardening manhood. She kissed my cock and teased my balls with her fingers.

"You know you don't have to do this to thank me, right?" I told her as she worked her long tongue around my shaft.

"I know, but let's face it, we both really like doing this. In fact, for the Scottsdale trip, if you wanna save some money, I'd be more than happy to share a room. I mean, we're probably going to be sharing a bed at least one of the nights while out there anyways." She stroked my cock with her hand, which was wet from the spit as she talked, and as soon as she was done talking, she happily opened her mouth and went down on me. She probably wasn't wrong about the hotel thing, but that was something for me to think about later. For now, I just sat back and enjoyed the feeling of Victoria Justice's mouth slowly moving up and down my man meat. Victoria was working at a very slow and deliberate pace. She obviously wanted me to enjoy this and tried to make it last a while.

Victoria was teasing me by licking the underside of my cock head with her tongue when suddenly we heard the door to the office open.

"Hey, Eddie?" The voice of Becky G called out. Luckily I could hear her footsteps towards the screening room rather than my office. I thought that would give VJ and me clean up and time to act like nothing had happened. But Victoria took things another way. Instead of standing up and acting casually, Victoria crawled under the desk. Once underneath, she moved to swing my chair around, and I did not resist. I turned my chair to the desk and slid in as far as I could without crushing Tori.

"Eddie?" Becky called out again.

"I'm in my awwfffice," I yelled out but got taken by surprise a Victoria went back to sucking me off. Unlike before, where she was working slowly, she had really picked up the pace. I was gripping the arms of my office chair tightly as Becky walked in. She was wearing a short dress with a leather jacket over it and a pair of black combat boots. "So, what's up?"

"My manager texted me back, and I won't be able to go to Scottsdale. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it," I told her as Victoria worked my rod under the desk. I'm glad Victoria wasn't the sloppy blowjob type so that no loud slurping noises were coming from under my desk. "Anything else?"

"Well, I would be free if we do South by Southwest."

"That's great," I was doing my best to act normal why VJ continued to blow me. "You know you could have just texted me this. You didn't have to come back up here to tell me."

"I know, but I was just downstairs when I found out, so it's not a big deal. And I do feel bad about not being there with everyone else. If I didn't have to be somewhere in an hour, I'd show you just how bad I feel about it." Victoria started doubling her efforts as she heard Becky flirting with me. "I'll just have to make up for it when we are in Austin."

"That sounds like a plan," I struggled to say in my normal voice. Becky said something else before saying goodbye, but I was not paying attention. I was trying not to blow my load into the mouth of the woman hiding under my desk. The one thing I did notice as Becky left was she casually flipped up her dress for the last few steps, flashing me her shapely tanned ass and thong.

When I heard the door to the office close, I pushed my chair out from the desk and pulled Victoria out from under the desk. Apparently, at some point, while under the desk, Tori had raised her sweater and taken off her bra, as her tits were now exposed. I had her sit on the desk and pulled her sweater totally off. I then pulled off her sneakers while she undid her button fly jeans. Soon Victoria was wearing nothing but socks and a smile on my desk. Part of me really wanted to just start fucking her right away, but she had done such a good job blowing me that if I stuck my dick in her, I'd be erupting like a volcano in no time. Instead, I gave her a kiss, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths before I dropped to my knees between her legs. She was already pretty wet as I spread open her lips and began eating her out. I had her moaning at the desk, but I really wasn't trying to get her to come. I was just teasing and toying with her pussy to try and buy myself some time to settle down a bit.

As she edged towards cumming, I was finally calmed down enough that I felt ready. I pulled my fingers out of her and gave her one last lick before standing up. Spreading her legs out wide, I thrust my dick into her.

"Oh yes," Victoria moaned as she felt me enter her. She reached out with one hand and grabbed the edge of the desk, and with the other grabbed my wrist that was holding her hip. It only took a couple of minutes of fucking before I got her leg shaking and her pussy cumming on my dick. After she came, I picked her up and pulled her on top of me as I sat back down on my big office chair. Tori leaned in and kissed me as she began riding me in the chair. She worked her hips in a circular motion as she ground her pussy on my dick. My hands went to her chest to play with her tits as she opened her mouth and slid her tongue into my mouth. The two of us continued to make out as she rode me until she started getting close to another orgasm. She pulled away and started to moan and pant. I then lowered my mouth to her tits and began sucking on those beautiful nips, pushing closer and closer to orgasm.

"Eddie, I'm closed,"

"Me too," I warned her.

"Same time. I want us to cum at the same time," she told me as she kept riding me. She picked up her speed and started to bounce on me harder. Literally slamming her pussy down onto my dick.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes almost there," Tori moaned. I, too, was about to burst. I was waiting to hear Victoria say something or feel her finally cum. At a certain point, I could not hold back anymore, and I grunted as I shot my load deep into her. The feeling of my dick firing into her set off Victoria, and she began to cum once again. Victoria wrapped her arms around me and leaned into me as she caught her breath. She then gave me one long kiss before grabbing her clothes and heading to the bathroom.

JANUARY 17, 2019

It was the night of the test screening and audience Q & A. I found myself sitting alone in a theater at the Harkins Camelview movie theater in Scottsdale, Arizona. The screening earlier in the week had gone well. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. I hated the after-party and drinks mixer they put on afterward. Bunch of city council members who had nothing interesting to say and wanted to act like big shots for a night. It also turns out that Victoria was right about me getting her own room is a waste of money as she had spent the last two nights in my hotel room bed.

I was alone because the rest of the people I had come with were in the back of the theater watching the movie with the test audience. I, meanwhile, had seen the movie so many times by now that I just couldn't watch it anymore. Instead, I was in the back of a theater showing Mortal Engines, going through my email inbox. I was surprised when I suddenly noticed Jane Levy walking up the theater's stairs towards me. She wore a knee-length navy blue dress and had her red hair down to her standard shoulder length. I was happy Jane had returned to the red hair from the blond she had been sporting the last few mornings.

"Why are you here all alone?" she asked as she entered my row.

"I couldn't watch the movie again. I've seen it so much that I only now see the things I wish we could change."

"I get that," She said. She took a seat next to me.

"What about you? Why are you here?"

"I'm just not ready to see a 15 foot tall naked me while in a room full of strangers."

"You do realize once this is released, there will be a lot of strangers who will see a giant naked you once the film gets released, right?"

"Yeah, but I won't be in the room watching with them. I mean, I had some creepy dude eye banging me before the movie already started. I don't need to be there when he sees my tits on the big screen."

"I get that," I told her. I then went back to my email inbox, and Jane watched the movie.

"This movie really isn't good," Jane laughed.

"Based on the fact that the only two people in the theater and neither of us paid to see it, I'm gonna have to agree with you."

"Maybe I should just fold up some of these armrests and take a nap. The people in the hotel room next to mine have been kind of noise at night." She was alluding to Victoria and me, of course. "So, what's the deal with you and Victoria?"

"Just friends."

"Just friends?"

"Yup, friends. Friends with some great benefits."

"I'll say." Jane then started looking around the empty theater. "So weird question, you ever hooked up in a movie theater before?" I could not help but smile and let out a bit of a chuckle at her question. "Wow, okay, that's a yes."

"I worked at a movie theater in high school, so yeah, I have hooked up in a theater several times. Though never in a seat while an actual movie was playing."

"So then where? How?"

"There was once when me and this SDSU freshman who worked there, it was our turn to close, and we ended up have sex in one of the theaters. Then midway through my senior year, I got a job working the projectors. Every once in a while, I'd get a girl free tickets, and afterward, I'd sneak her up to a projection room, and we'd fool around."

"I would call bull shit, but one of my friends in high school would have totally would have done that."

"And by 'friend,' do you mean you?" I asked.

"NO! I was not that kind of girl."

"So you never fooled around in a movie theater?"

"I didn't say that. I just wasn't the kind of girl who gave a blow job to every guy I went on a date with"

"Okay then, let's pretend we're back in high school. We've been on a few dates, were in a half-full theater, what would you have done?"

"Well, I probably would have leaned up against you and slowly let my hand drift." As she spoke, her right hand moved over onto my leg and then up the inside of my thigh. "Then I would start stroking him through his pants," she began running her fingers over my dick. "Though if I were still in high school, I'd probably be freaking out at what I'm feeling." She was stroking my dick through my pants, and I was almost at full length.

"So what happens next?" I asked.

"Well, if there was no one around us, I might undo his pants and pull it out." She moved her hand off my upper thigh, but instead of moving it to my crotch, she began lifting up her dress. "But if it is a guy I really liked, I might have gone without panties so he could finger me." She lifted her skirt to about mid-thigh and then slid her underwear down her legs. She completely removed them, putting her panties into the empty cup holder, and then took my hand and slid it under her dress. I could feel the low-cut trimmed hairs of her bush as I probed her pussy. She was only a little moist, but I still easily slid one finger into her. She then reached over and undid my pants, pulling my cock out. We were now openly masturbating each other in the empty movie theater.

"Too bad you didn't get any extra buttery popcorn. Movie theater popcorn butter makes good lube," Jane said before spitting into her hand and then continued to stroke me off.

"Don't I know it."

"Oh, that sounds like a story."

"First time I ever had anal sex was in the projection room, and we used a cup of popcorn butter for lube."

"How did that happen?" Jane asked very excitedly.

"She was the daughter of my Mom's best friend, and we'd grown up together. I had gotten a serious reputation at school, and she wanted me to be her first. We had sex after homecoming our senior year. After that, almost once a week, for the rest of the school year, we'd meet up and have sex. She grew really into liking to do it when there was a chance of being caught. So doing it in public, an empty classroom, under the bleachers, or when her parents were in the next room," As I told Jane my story from high school, I could tell she really liked it as she was getting wetter and she stroked my cock even faster. "Fast forward to summer, and it's two weeks before she leaves for college in New Mexico. I'm at work, and she sneaks up into the projection booth, something she'd done a few times before since I tended to leave the door unlocked when I worked up there. She tells me that since we'd always been so close, and since I had taken her virginity, she wanted to do something I'd never done before."

"Let me guess, anal?"

"Yup. So we have some warm-up sex, and when she tells me she is ready for me to try and stick it in her ass, I try but between being nervous and tight as hell…."

"Not to mention your eggplant-sized cock."

"Okay, and that too. I couldn't get in, so we thought some lube might help, but neither of us had any. So I went downstairs, got a cup, poured some butter into it. Next thing you know, her ass and my dick are greased up in popcorn butter, and I'm popping both of our anal cherries."

"Aw, that's sweet." The two of us kept masturbating the other for another minute before Jane spoke up again. "You said you've never actually had sex in the seats during a movie before, right?"

"Yes," I said with a smug grin.

"Well, I believe it's time for both of us to experience another first." Jane stood up and lifted her dress to her waist. Sliding over in front of me, she reached behind herself and pointed my cock straight up before sitting down on me. "Jesus, it's been a while since we've done it. You feel fucking huge," Jane moaned as she worked herself down on my dick. When she was finally all the way down, she just sat there for a few seconds. Letting herself get readjusted to my size. She then reached back, taking my hands and putting them both on her tits before she began bouncing on my dick. She kept her hand on mine, making sure they stayed in place as I groped her small breasts.

When she moved her hands off of mine, she pulled the straps of her dress down her shoulder to free her tits. Once free, I reached back around and gave her nipples a twist. Jane was one of those who liked a little bit of pain in her sex. Nipple twists, hard spanks, a little choking. Jane had had me do all of that before. She let out a bit of a screech when I twisted her nipple, but it was one where you could tell she was getting some pleasure out of it. Jane picked up the pace on my dick as I kept one hand on her breast, and the other I moved down and began rubbing and slapping her clit.

"Yes, I'm close. I need you to spank me, though. I need you to slap my ass." Jane told me.

"Stand up and grab the seats in front of you." Jane did what I said. Angling herself slightly to give us more room, Jane bent over, grabbing on the backs of the chairs in front of us, and stuck her ass in the air. Jane was cute and had a fun personality, but no question, her best physical asset was her surprisingly nice full ass. Getting behind her, I gave her ass a slap and then stuck my cock in her. As I started to fuck her, I continued to spank her bottom. I could see red handprints start showing up on her very white butt cheeks despite the dark theater. She came soon after I started spanking her. With her orgasm out of the way, I was now just fucking her for my own pleasure. As I fucked her, I noticed movement by the stairs. Looking towards the direction, I saw Victoria looking up at us. I gave Jane's ass another slap, making sure to raise my extra hand high so that VJ could see my hand come down on her. I did that two more times. Then, nearing completion, I held Jane's hips and fucked her hard until I was ready to cum. I kept going on till I was mere seconds away from bursting inside Jane before I finally pulled out and blew my load all over her porcelain white ass.

"Good thing I wore a dark dress, so people don't notice the wet spots on my ass," Jane joked as she stood up. She reached behind herself and tried rubbing some of the cum into her skin.

"I know, right," I replied as I tucked my dick away. "So, Tori, what's up?" I called out.

"Umm, hey… so if you guys are done having sex, they are going to be doing the Q and A stuff in a little bit," Victoria yelled back, obviously feeling a little uncomfortable about being caught watching.

"Okay," I yelled back.

"How long was she watching us?" Jane asked me quietly as she moved her dress back into place.

"I don't know, long enough."

"Well, I guess fair is fair since I spent the last two nights fingering myself while listening to you two," Jane said while she began exiting the row. I reached down and picked up my phone and then noticed and picked up Jane's panties from out of the cupholder. I slid both into my pockets as I followed Jane out of the theater.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

2. Thanks qazer, Simmo, jjcoolj, mikemiami, taranev, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes qazer, Simmo, jjcoolj, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I adore Jane Levy, and this sounds like her so much, great job.

Really do think she would be like that.

4. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Especially more now than when I first started writing, I do try to match what I think the celeb does or would sound like in real life.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

6. Likes Simmo liked this post