Lucky Bastard 12: Premiere to Remember
Starring Hailee Steinfeld & Sophie Turner with Appearance by Anna Kendrick

Codes: MFF, MF, Oral, Anal, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

A/N: Be sure to check out the Prelude to this story, "Team Building Exercise" with Anna Kendrick & Hailee Steinfeld

I hate getting dressed up, but none the less I current found myself in a tuxedo in the back of a limo, pulling up to the red carpet of Pitch Perfect 3.

"Just so we're clear, next time if you're ever my date to an event like this again, you're coming home and have sex with me," Anna Kendrick said as the limo came to a stop.

"Deal. Thanks again for doing this." Anna had agreed to let me be her plus one to her premier. While the two of us have been friends with benefits ever since our first meeting, tonight, the unspoken plan was for me to finally hook up with her Pitch Perfect 3 co-star, Hailee Steinfeld. It was no secret to anyone who knew either of us that we were extremely hot for each other, and up until tonight, we just never seemed to see each other at the right place or right time.

The door to the limo opened up, and the crowd erupted in cheers as Anna stepped out. I followed behind her and got roped into taking some pictures with her for the photographers out in front of the step and repeat banner, though none of them had a clue who I was. When the photographers told me to get out of the way, I quickly made my way up the carpet to the theater. At the same time, Anna stayed behind for pictures and interviews.

Several people were huddled around making small talk while they waited for the stars to work through the red carpet and for the show to begin. I walked around a bit but was not interested in networking or making small talk. About 5 minutes later, I saw a tall red-head standing alone over by the far wall playing on her phone. When I saw her face, I immediately recognized her as Sophie Turner. I had not seen her since she and Hailee had left Olivia's infamous 20th birthday party early. Knowing she was one of Hailee's closest friends, I guessed she had come here with Hailee, so I went over to her to strike up a conversation.

"Hey, Sophie."

"Oh hi," she said in her lovely accent. "It's Ed, right?"

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since Olivia's birthday party."

"I've been well. Hailee will be excited to know you're here."

I couldn't hide my smile after hearing that. "That's good to know."

"She is still upset with me for making her leave that party early. She's called me a cock block ever since someone forwarded her the video of you & Liv."

"People need to stop spreading that video. It's only a matter of time until it gets leaked." I said as I looked out over at the chaos still on the red carpet.

"Oh, and that would be so terrible for you, won't it," Sophie said sarcastically. "A video of a hot actress cumming all over your giant cock. You'd end up with an onslaught of girls like Haiz who just can't wait to get her hands on that monster." She paused for a few moments as her eyes drifted down to my crotch and then started up. "You know, I'd be a shame if something again got between you two finally shagging." This caught my attention right away, and I stopped scanning the red-carpet crowd and immediately focused right in on Sophie.

"What does that mean?"

"Oh, nothing. It just it's obvious how hot you two are for each other, and it'd just be too bad if something or someone got in the way of you both hooking up," Sophie said, trying to play coy.

"Cut the crap, red, what do you want?"

Sophie smirked at my bluntness. "Alright then. I love Haiz, I do, but she's gotten a little too flirty with some of my past boyfriends and my fiancé. I want to even things up. And what better way to do that than to get a taste of something she's been wanting before she gets too," Sophie said as she grazed my crotch with her hand.

I looked hard at Sophie, then back to the long line of celebrities on the red carpet, and then back to Sophie once again. "Alright, fuck it. But we gotta be quick." I took her arm, and we moved down one of the far corners of the theater, heading away from the Chinese Theater. We somehow ended up in the closed movie theater next door. We quickly made it into the women's room, and once inside, I began undoing my belt. Sophie began to bend down onto her knees before I stopped her.

"Nah-uh, stand up, bend over the counter, and hike up the dress. You said you wanted a taste of what Hailee is going to get tonight, so now you're going to get it."

"Oh really? No snog or anything, straight to shagging. You and Hailee are really going to like each other." Sophie joked as she slipped her thong down and raised one knee onto the countertop.

"Joke all you want. In five minutes, you're going to be cumming on my cock and begging me not to stop."

"Someone is confi…. Wow… that thing looks bigger in person." Sophie's mouth hung open as she looked over at my now exposed throbbing erection.

"Sophie, if you want to do this," I said as I grabbed my cock and waved it at her, "we're gonna have to do this now."

Sophie quickly hiked her dress up further, exposing her pale but shapely bum. Stepping up behind her, I slapped my rod up against her shaved pink folds. I could feel how wet she was.

"You ready for this?" I asked, not really caring about her response. She was in the middle of saying something when I slid into her hot wet pussy

"OH, GOD! Yes! Stuff me! Stuff me with that big knob!" Yelled in pleasure into the mirror as I fucked her.

I was jackhammering my cock in and out of the Game of Thrones star for a good 10 minutes, and she'd already cum once when all of a sudden, we heard the door to the bathroom.

"What the fuck?"

Sophie and I froze and looked to the door. Only Hailee Steinfeld was looking back at us. We were all frozen in stunned silence until I finally said something.

"She blackmailed me into it."

"Hey!" Sophie said, a bit perturbed at how I threw her under the bus, though she was still bent over the sink counter with my dick lodged in her snatch. "Hailee I…"

"It doesn't matter." Hailee cut her off while walking over to the counter. "I snuck up here because I need to get off." Hailee pushed Sophie's leg off the counter and then jumped up onto the counter. She then slid over in front of her red-headed friend and hiked up skirt revealing a very wet pussy with a landing strip. "I was going to masturbate, but if you want to have sex with him, that's fine. You can repay me by eating me out." She then grabbed onto the back of Sophie's head and pulled her down to her pussy. Hailee then looked up at me, "Fuck her all you want right now. After the movie, you're all mine." She gave me a wink before moaning loudly as Sophie began eating her pussy. I'd been frozen ever since Hailee walked into the bathroom thinking I'd blown my shot with her, but after hearing I didn't, I went back into drilling Turner's pussy.

While I had enjoyed having sex with Sophie and watching her reaction in the mirror before, now looking into Hailee Steinfeld's "O" face as her friend ate her out was something else. It did not take long for things to build towards their climax.

"Aww yeah, that's it work that tongue," Hailee moaned, using one hand to push down even more on Sophie's head as she pawed at her tit through her dress with the other. "Almost there! Almost there, almost…." Hailee quickly grabbed me by the back of the head, bringing me in and jamming her tongue down my mouth as she came on her friend's face. Maybe it was finally kissing Hailee after lusting after her for a few months, or perhaps it was just the buildup from pumping in and out Sophie Turner's snatch, but as we made out, I released my load into the Game of Thrones star.

After calming down, we all began to get straightened back up. Sophie told Hailee how she kind of blackmailed me into the situation. Hailee forgave her but also said that she wouldn't steal her boyfriend and jokingly said to her that had she wanted to fuck her fiancée, she would have. Hailee and I left the bathroom first. After having gotten fuck and eating out with her friend, it would take Sophie longer to bring herself to look presentable.

Hailee and I made some small talk on our way back down, but as we were set to rejoin the rest of the people at the premiere, Hailee stepped in front of me. She cupped my crotch and told me, "Now remember tonight you're mine, so try not fuck anyone between now and the end of the movie." She then gave me a quick kiss before running into the crowd entering the theater. I walked into the theater and took my seat next to Anna.

"You reek of sex," Anna quipped.

"Jealous?"

"Maybe." And then the lights went down.

After the movie, Anna and I met up with Sophie and Hailee in the lobby. Sophie and I told the two stars how much we liked their film. It started becoming a little tense and awkward as we chit-chatted, and Anna quickly cut through it.

"So, these two," pointing to Hailee and me, "need to get going so they can fuck each other's brains out." She then locked her arm around Sophie's. "Now, come Lady Sansa, let's go find a well-hung Dothraki horde to fuck." And with that, they walked off to head to the after-party, and Hailee and I went to the limo line to get us a ride out of there. While waiting in line for the limo, we both began to have our sex drive ratchet up. I had my hand firmly gripping and squeezing her firm ass, and she whispered some of the dirty things into my ear. Finally, the limo pulled up, and as he opened the back door, he asked us if we were going to the after-party.

"Now, where going to…." I turned to Hailee "where are we going?"

"Where do you live?" She asked, giving me the same blank unknowing look, I gave her.

"Pasadena. It'll take 40 minutes to an hour to get there."

"Shit."

"What about you?"

"Ummm… I technically still live with my parents." Hailee said embarrassed

"So, I'm guessing going there is out of the question?"

She laughed, "Yeaaaahhh, probably not the best idea."

We were quiet for a minute or two while we thought about what to do. Finally, I turned to the driver and told him to take us to the nearest five-star hotel with a vacancy. He gave a quick at Hailee as she got in the car before giving me a knowing smile and saying he'd have to check his phone for a vacancy, but he thinks he knows of a place or two.

I got in the limo and shut the door behind me. As the limo began to drive off, Hailee quickly straddled my lap, and without a word, the two of us began to make out. My hands roamed all over her body as she began grinding herself up against my crotch. The driver interrupted us over a car's PA system, saying that he found a vacancy at the SLS in Beverly Hills and we'd be there in 10 minutes or so. I covered Hailee's mouth as I pressed the button for the PA and told him that that sounded fine. I didn't want the drive to her Hailee moan as I finger blasted her. Once I let go of the PA button, I took my hand off Hailee's mouth.

"Take your dick out. I want to fuck." Her hands began sneaking down towards my belt.

"Nah, not here."

"Why not?" She asked, giving me a pouty face.

"Not enough time. Once we start with that, I want no interruptions. So, we'll just have to find another way to pass the time." With that, I shoved her off my waist and onto her back on the seat. I then slipped down and pushed her dress up to her waist. Exposing her tasty pussy to me for the second time, only this time, instead of watching her friend eat her out, I got the pleasure of diving my head between her legs. Time seemed to fly by as in no time it seemed the driver gave us a status update that we were just minutes away. As we pulled into the hotel, I had my mouth sucking on her clit and two fingers driving in and out of her twat. In a last-ditch effort to make her cum before the limo stopped, I pulled my hand out and moved her hips a bit before giving her the shocker. Sending two fingers into her pussy and my pinky into her butt caught her by surprise in a good way as she soon was cumming all over my hand.

The limo came to a stop in front of the SLS. Hailee and I got out of the car looking flush and a little out of breath, but not too bad. I gave the driver a cash tip, and he told me I was one lucky S.O.B. Hailee and I then both walked quickly together across the hotel lobby and towards the front desk, holding each other tightly with my arm around her shoulders and hers around my waist.

"My pussy is so wet I can literally feel a few droplets running down my leg. I hope no one notices," Hailee whispered into my ear as we approached the front desk. The receptionist at the desk greeted us and immediately recognized Hailee. She began gushing about what a fan she was and how she couldn't wait to see Pitch Perfect 3. Hailee did her best to play it cool. I told her that we needed the room. The receptionist told me they only had one of their smaller rooms, with a single king bed available. I told her that was fine. It was just for the night, but she insisted on trying to see if she could work something out and find something better. She was unsuccessful and just ended up wasting our time. Time seemed to be going glacial as she got us our room information. When she turned to finally get us the key, Hailee again whispered into my ear, "I swear if she takes too much longer, I'm just going to get down on my knees and blow you right here." Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your opinion, I didn't get to find out how serious she was. We were then handed our keys and hurried to the elevator.

We made out as we rode the elevator up several floors. When we got to our floor, we both speed-walked to our room. Opening the door was a small room with a large bed and sofa-like seating in front of a large window. Hailee had not walked three feet into the room before she began sliding out of her dress. She hardly broke stride as it pooled around her feet, and she stepped out of it while continuing on shaking her nude ass as she walked over to the window. Hopping up onto her knees on the sofa, she stuck out her butt and bent forward to look out the window. I took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt when she told me we had a view of the pool. Bent over the back of the sofa with her ass up in the air and her head looking over her shoulder, she told me I should come to take a look. I quickly stripped out of the rest of my clothes. Hailee let out an audible sigh when my cock sprung free of its confines.

Walking up behind her, I peered over her shoulder to look out the window, making sure my dick grazed her pussy as I looked out.

"Ummmm… I've been waiting to feel that thing since seeing that video of you and Olivia. I've lost track of how many times I've masturbated to it." Hailee confessed as she rubbed her wet pussy against my rod.

"Maybe we can make our own video."

"I don't make a sex tape with someone until at least the third date. I'm a lady."

"Sure, you are," and with that, I finally slid into her pussy. We both let out loud moans of absolute joy and pleasure. I had almost my entire dick in her pussy when I just stopped to enjoy the feeling and take in the moment.

"By the way, this doesn't count as a date."

"Then what is tonight?" I asked as I began thrusting in and out of her.

"Sex. It's all about sex." We were not going at full speed with her meeting each thrust of mine with a backward thrust of her own. "Really great sex. Shit, I love your dick so much!"

"Hell yeah, it is." From the get-go, the two of us seemed to have great chemistry. She meets every thrust of mine by pushing her hips back to meet me. We'd only going been going at it for a few minutes, but between the build-up on the way over and finally banging the girl I've wanted to get with for a few months, I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Shit, sorry. I need to get this first load out of the way." I said as I pulled out.

"That's fine, so long as you can keep going afterward."

"I will."

"You better." Hailee then spun around to face me. Grabbing my cheeks with both her hands, she gave a big deep kiss. "I want to taste you," she said, then moving past me and jumping onto the bed. She spun around and laid on her back with her head hanging off the side. "Come fuck my face," Hailee said, opening her mouth up wide. I quickly moved over to the bed, placing my hands on the sides of her face as I lined up my cock and sunk it into her mouth and down her throat. I soon began fucking her face like I fucking her pussy just seconds ago. I loved the feeling, and based on how she was toying with her clit and at times almost seemed to be giggling as I fucked her face, she seemed to be loving it too. I warned the Love Myself singer that I was about to bust my nut, but as I started to pull out, Hailee reached above her head, grabbing my hips to hold me in place with my dick still in my mouth. Knowing what she wanted, I let it rip, shooting off ropes of cum down her throat but pulling out, so the last few shots hit her face. I turned around and fell back onto the bed when I was done. Hailee spun around giggling, using the comforter to wipe her face clean.

"That was quite a sizable load, hope you still have something left in there."

"Are you kidding? We're not stopping tonight until one of us either dies, or my dick falls off," I joked. Hailee was now sitting on her knees next to me, looking down at me. It was really the first time I had gotten a chance to take in her fully naked form. Looking over from her small land strip above her obviously recently shaved or waxed pussy, to her darker colored areola and thicker hard nipple.

"That's good to hear. You taste terrific, by the way."

"Speaking of tasting good," I said as I reached out to grab the girl, but she quickly spun out of my grasp. However, we still ended up where I wanted with her crotch grinding against my tongue, only now I had the added benefit of the two of us 69ing with her on top. Hailee blew life back into my cock as I munched away on her cunt. I was so lost in her twat that I didn't even notice she stopped blowing me until she pulled away. She slid her pussy down my body, coming to a rest right up against my cock. I watched as if in slow motion as she lifted her hips up and sunk them down with my dick splitting her pussy in half.

"Aaahhhhhhgggaaaawwwdddd" she cried out as she worked my whole cock into her. "Jesus, I don't know what I like more. How deep you are or how much you stretch me out. She then started riding me reverse cowgirl style. As she built up speed, I could not help but be mesmerized by the sight of her ass bouncing and twerking on my dick. I slid up closer to the headboard, putting some pillows behind me so that I could sit up and have a better angle to watch her. She lost her balance as I pulled her up the bed with me, so she dropped her hands down to the bed, so she was now hunched over with her ass sticking out even more so than before. I could not help but give it a slap a few times, leaving a red handprint on her firm right cheek.

She'd already cum once while riding me, and I was getting close as well.

"Turn around," I told her. "I wanna see your face when I cum."

"Fine," she said, standing up and turning around. "But I am still on top. We'll do however you want next time." She then dropped to her knees and again sunk her hips down atop my cock. Since I was still in a sitting-up position, instead of watching her ass bounce, I had her breasts right in front of my face. I could not help myself from leaning forward and taking her tit into my mouth. I mauled her breasts as she rode me. Licking, sucking, biting her nipples as I groped the other with my hand and then switched to the other. I only stopped when she took hold of some of my hair, yanked my head back, and stuck her tongue down my throat.

We made out as she continued to grind her hips against my crotch.

"You need to slow down, or I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Yes, do it! I'm almost there! Come in me! Come in me as I come!" Hailee yelled at me. "YESS!"

Feeling her pussy tighten as she came, I stopped holding back. "Fucking hell!" I burst out as I released a cum into her pussy. As our mutual orgasms tied down, we both collapsed down onto the bed.

"It was... your birthday… yesterday… right?" I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah," Hailee said, also out of breath.

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks. You got me...exactly what I wanted… a nice big dick… and a good hard fucking."

At some point, after that, we both passed out, but it was not for long. I woke up several hours later to a dark room and the feeling of Hailee rubbing her butt up against my erection. We were spooning, still naked and on top of the covers. I had a hand draped across her, and my hand was palming her breast. Hailee had her ass pushed back into my crotch and slowly rubbed it up and down. I could not tell if she was awake or not, but when I backed away a bit, she groaned and shoved her ass back further to meet my crotch. Still not totally sure if she was awake or not so, I reached down to take hold of my cock. I rubbed it along her ass crack, eventually moving it between her legs sliding it along the pussy lips. This caused her to moan loudly. She was already warm and wet, so she was either awake or having a very good dream. I continued to slide along her outer lips, but it wasn't until I started kissing her bare shoulder that she finally let me know she was awake.

"Bout time you woke up," she said, turning and looking over her shoulder.

"You been awake long?"

"Not too long. Just woke up to your dick poking me in the ass, and I was trying to decide if I should wake you up or just roll you on your back and take care of it myself.

"Well, I'm awake now," I said before giving her a quick kiss.

"Good, cause I want you to fuck my ass."

"Really?" Hailee just smiled, biting her lip and nodding in response. I kept sliding along her pussy to try and lube up my cock, even it pumping into her twat a few times to try to get it nice and wet. Unfortunately, the first time I lined up and tried sticking into her anus, we were not really getting anywhere, so I had to spit into my hand and rub it against her rosebud. I even stuck my finger up her butt before taking aim with my cock again. Lifting her leg up a bit, I push my cock into her ass again. With some effort, the head of my dick finally slipped in.

"Oh my god. You're stretching me out so much, but I love it." Hailee enjoyed it so much as I fucked her tight asshole that she was practically laughing. I worked my dick in and out of her butt in the spooning position.

"Come on, harder! Fuck me, harder!" she begged, so I turned us over, so we were in doggie. She gripped the headboard with one hand and used the other to play with her pussy as I continued to pound her ass. Now with leverage, I could really work her ass hard. With each thrust, her ass shook, and my balls swung and slapped against her pussy.

"OOOOOOOhhhhh my god, that's it really give it to me!" The harder I fucked her, the more she loved it. I'm amazed that whoever was in the next room didn't call the front desk to have someone come to tell us to keep the noise down because there is no way they could not hear Hailee yelling. Especially when I started spanking her ass as I fucked it, that seemed to really set her off.

"God damn, you are absolutely loving this."

"Yes, I fucking love the feeling of your big dick in my tight ass."

"Keeping talking like that, and I am going to end up cumming in it."

"Yes! Do it! Cum in my ass! Please, cum in my ass!"

Hearing year pleas did it. "Shit!" was all I said as I unloaded my seed into her ass. I pulled out, letting the last two shots paint her lower back. I dropped down onto the bed when it was over, and Hailee rolled onto her side and faced me.

"Nice job. High five." This caused me to chuckle, and I gave her a high five. Hailee then wrapped herself around me, and we fell asleep.

The girl had an insatiable sex drive, and I could not get enough of her. After we spent the night of the premier screwing until we both basically passed out, then we spent all of the next two days in that same hotel room either having sex, eating, or sleeping. While it was clear this girl was a bit of a freak, Hailee also showed off some of her exhibitionist sides. Once opening the door to let in guy with the room service while entirely in the nude. The guy obviously enjoyed the view, as evident by the tent in his pants as she turned around to leave. Then another time, while the food was being delivered, she yelled for them to come in while she rode me reverse cowgirl style on the bed. It was a different guy this time, and after the initial shock of what he saw, he slowly walked to the far nightstand to put down the food, making getting an excellent 270-degree view of Hailee riding my cock.

We didn't just sleep, eat and fuck. We also watched some movies and talked while we rested, though one of the conversations' main topics was sex. I told her about how I first found out I was larger than most guys and some of my recent Hollywood hookups. She told me some of her stories like about the first time she met and had a three-way with Anna Kendrick, gave me the details about the threesome I had heard her and Olivia Holt had, and also how she, Anna, Anna Camp, Brittany Snow, and Alexis Knapp invited a number of the crew members who'd been there for all the Pitch Perfect movies up to Anna Kendrick's suite to thank them properly with a full-blown orgy.

I woke up on the morning of day three, surprised to find that I was in an empty bed. I was disappointed until I heard someone moving around the bed. I opened my eyes to see Hailee hustling around the room wearing my dress shirt from the premiere.

"Ummm… what are you doing?" I asked her as I stretched out, trying to wake up.

"Sorry, I have a bunch of stuff to do today." She then jumped up onto the bed. "Sophie is coming over to drop off some clothes for me."

"When will she be here?" A smile crept across Hailee's face.

"Don't worry, we got time." With that, Hailee took off my shirt and yanked down the bedsheets. Even though I'd seen her naked for most of the last nearly 60 hours, I still loved looking at her body in its nude glory. Hailee straddled my legs and went down on my morning wood. I enjoyed another amazing blow job from the actress/singer when we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Hailee, it's me." We heard Sophie Turner yell from the hotel hallway.

"She early," Hailee said as she jumped off the bed and answered the door once again in the nude. While she opened the door, I grabbed a pillow to hide my throbbing erection.

"Jesus Haiz, really?" As she looked at her friend standing nude in the hotel room doorway, Sophie said.

"What? Not like you haven't seen me naked before."

"That's not... never mind, here" Sophie handed Hailee a gym bag as she walked into the room. "And oh my god, this room absolutely reeks of sex. You weren't kidding about going at it since the premiere."

"No, she wasn't," I said, and Sophie then noticed me on the bed, nude except for a pillow over my crotch. She blushed slightly and tried not to look directly at me.

Oh! Umm, hey Eddie." she said.

"Well, I better go shower." Hailee interrupted. She made her way towards the bathroom but made a detour coming over to the bed and bending down to give me a deep, lingering kiss. At some point, she must have grabbed onto the pillow that was covering my crotch because as she pulled back from the kiss, she also quickly tossed the pillow off the bed, exposing my hardon to the open air and to Sophie's gaze.

"No sense in hiding what she's already seen," was all Hailee said before heading into the bathroom and shutting the door, leaving Sophie Turner and me looking at each other in awkward silence. Sophie's eyes drifted down to my erection, which was still glistening from Hailee's spit. Sophie bit her lip as she looked at it.

"I can't believe you're still hard after being locked up in here with her all this time."

"Honestly, neither can I. I think she might have slipped something into my drinks."

"I wouldn't put it past her." A loud silence now filled the room. "It'd be a shame to let that thing go to waste," she said as she approached the bed.

"You sure about this? She's only in the bathroom."

"Please, like she didn't set this all up."

"If we're going to do this, you have to be on top. My legs are just jelly."

"Not a problem."

"Also, shirt off, tits out. I'm not going to miss out on seeing them a second time."

"Fine." Sophie quickly got rid of her white shirt and bra. Climbing onto the bed with her pale white breast with pale pink areolas and minimal sag, out in the open for my gaze. Sophie now stood over me, pulling up her skirt and showing off her pussy. Unlike the night of the premiere, where she was freshly shaved, she now had a couple days of growth of red-haired.

"No panties, hmm?"

"While we were on the phone, Haiz got kind of graphic on her description of what you two had been up to. I had to ditch them. They were too wet to continue to wear.' She dropped down to her knees and grabbed onto my rod, lining it up with her pussy before sliding down my pole. "Fuck, your dick really does feel amazing."

"Yeah, I bet. Tell me, you and Anna hook up with anyone at the after-party?" I asked as she grinded her pussy on my cock.

"Anna did. That girl's libido may rival Hailee's. Oh, fuck yes. Soooo good. I went back home to Joe."

"The fiancée and you to screw?"

"Yes."

"Tell me, were thinking about him or that fat cock you're currently riding."

"I love Joe."

"That wasn't the question," I responded, giving her ass a slap. "Answer my question."

"I... I…" with her hesitating, I took hold of her hips and used the last bit of energy I had in my hips to rock her body with my cock. "Oh god, oh god…. Yours! I was thinking about your fat cock and how it completely fills my twat. OH GOD!" she squealed as she came, though she did not pause and continued to ride my cock through her orgasm. We continued for a few more minutes, with her shaking the bed as she rode me until I heard the shower turn off.

"Shit Sophie, we need to wrap this up."

"I want to taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth," she said breathlessly.

"Go ahead, but I don't know how much cum I actually have left. Your friend pretty much drained me."

"I don't care" And with that, Sophie Turner rose off my cock and shimmied down the bed so she could lay down and take my aching member into her mouth. Taking the head into her mouth, she began blowing me. She did her best to deep throat as much of me as she possibly could. I fixed up the pillows behind me to angle myself better to watch the redhead finish me off. As the sound of the hairdryer in the bathroom started up, it drowned out the sounds of me growing as I came fully emptying whatever was left in my balls into Sophie's waiting mouth.

"Mmmm… Hailee was right. You do taste good." Sophie commented as she crawled up the bed and laid down next to me.

"Glad you enjoyed it." I was just about to pass out when I heard the bathroom door open. I wasn't sure what Hailee's reaction was going to be because with both of sweaty, out of breath, and mostly naked (Sophie still had her skirt and heels on), it was pretty obvious what we were doing while she was in the bathroom.

"You two fucked again?" Hailee asked

"Yup," Sophie answered.

"Was it good?"

"Oh yes, so good."

"Good, by the way, I'm counting that as my engagement gift to you. Now put your shirt back on so we can leave." Sophie didn't have a response this time. She simply got off the bed, and the two girls left as I passed out into a blissful, but much-needed, rest.