Lucky Bastard 31: The Vancouver Trip pt.1
Starring Camila Mendes & Lili Reinhart

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Anal Creampie
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

It was mid-October 2019, and I was in the backseat of my Lyft, being driven through the streets of a Vancouver suburb. I had been north of the border for several days at this point, both meeting with people and being taken to visit potential sites for the filming of the next project. Even though the start date for filming was on hold until Hailee figured out her schedule, I was still trying to get as much of the pre-production stuff done as possible so that we could potentially start shooting as quickly as possible. While that took up my time the previous days, this afternoon, I had some planned downtime and was on my way to visit the Riverdale set. When she found out I was in town, Camila texted me, saying that she wanted to meet up and that I should stop by and visit the set. As I got close to set, I texted her, and thankfully she was outside waiting as my car pulled up.

Camila was dressed in one of her typical Veronica Lodge outfits, a black dress with white trim that went down to about mid-thigh, a pearl necklace, and black heels. I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and she walked me past security. We chit-chatted about how we were each doing, and she asked me what I thought about Vancouver since this was my first trip to the city. We weaved our way around pieces of equipment and set pieces as she led me back towards a row of trailers. I wasn't sure what scene they were filming exactly. I did see K.J. Apa, Cole Sprouse, Charles Melton, and Eli Goree were all talking amongst one another by craft services.

Camila led me to hers and opened the door as we got back to the trailers. We were still talking casually, and everything seemed like I was just there to visit a friend, that was until the door to the trailer closed with us inside. As I walked to the middle of the trailer, I heard the click of the door being locked. Camila was approaching me quickly when I turned around, and she pushed me down onto the couch. As my ass hit the couch, she still came toward me. She bunched up her skirt as she came towards me to give her legs more space to move. I saw a flash of her black panties as she mounted me on the couch and pulled me in for a kiss. I just let her, somewhat stunned for a few seconds as things seemed to go from 0 to 100 in a blink of an eye. I did not really respond until I felt her tongue sliding into my mouth. I then just decided to roll with it, wrapped my arms around her, and began kissing her back. We made out for a few minutes before she finally broke it off.

"God, I can't wait until I am done filming my scenes," she said as she rocked herself on my lap.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, trying to regain some kind of control. "What about your boyfriend? He is here on set."

"Since when have you carried about monogamy?" She asked as she continued to grind on me.

"Ouch, that hurt," I said jokingly, but in truth, her words did sting a bit.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter anyway. The truth is we broke up a few weeks ago. We just haven't gone public with it. That make you feel better?"

"A little."

"Good," she said before moving back down and kissing me. Our hands explored each other's bodies more this time as we went back to making out. Just as her hands began to reach for the button on my pants, we were interrupted by the sound of banging on the trailer door.

"Ugghh, what is it?!" Camila yelled back at the door.

"They finished with the last scene early, so they need you on set," the person on the other side of the door yelled back.

"Serious? The one time they are actually ahead of schedule," she said under her breath. "Okay! Just give me five minutes," she yelled back. Cami got up off of me and pushed her dress back down, and went over to her vanity mirror to touch up her makeup. She explained how she just had one scene to film left today and that she would be back as soon as she was finished and asked me to just wait for her in her trailer. I agreed and got the remote to her TV and grabbed a water bottle out of her fridge. With her makeup fixed, she made her way to leave. Before she unlocked it, she took one look back at me and stopped. She reached under her dress and lowered her underwear.

"Here," she flung them back towards me, "Something to keep you thinking about me while I'm gone." As she left out the door, I picked up the soft black underwear off my lap. The crotch was both warm and wet, and I did not even need to lift them all the way to my nose to smell the scent coming from them. I was alone in the trailer for all of 5 minutes before the door opened up.

"Cami, you are not going to believe it. I'm so mad." Said the angry voice of Lili Reinhart as she swung open the door and stomped up the stairs. I could see just how mad she was, not only by the tone of her voice, but it was written all over her face as well. "He..oh, umm, who are you? Where's Cami? Why are you in here?" She asked in rapid succession when she saw me sitting alone on the couch.

"Hi, I'm Eddie," I said as I stood up to greet her. 'We met before at…."

"Oh my god! Are those Camilia's panties! Were you stealing her underwear? Who are you?" Lili interrupted me in a panic. The panties Camila had tossed to me before she left had fallen to the floor as I stood up.

"No, no, no! This is all just a mix-up! Please," I pleaded with Lili. At this point, she was back to the door but paused for a moment to let me talk. "Okay, look, my name is Eddie. I am a friend of Camila's. I'm visiting, and she had to run off to go do a scene but asked me to hang out until she wrapped."

"And her underwear?"

"She kind of tossed me those before running off to set."

"Okay. And what did you say your name was again?"

"Ed. Eddie." Finally, I saw a spark of recognition in her eyes, and she seemed to drop her guard a bit.

"Oh, Eddie. I remember you now. Didn't we hang out at the Teen Choice Awards last year?"

"Yes, that was me. I was Natalie's date at the show."

"Okay," she said as she moved away from the door and stepped up the stairs.

"So yeah, I guess they are ahead of schedule, so that's where Camila is. Who were you so mad at?"

"Fucking Cole. I swear he makes me so mad at times."

"Well, I might not be Camila, but if you need someone to vent to, I can do that." I sat back down on the couch, and Lili took a seat next to me. She spoke to me for a while about something Cole had done. Basically, he was just acting like a dick, and I sat there listening and commenting occasionally.

"God, sometimes I wish I could confirm those rumors about us breaking up were right." she sighed while tilting her head back to rest on the back of the couch.

"That all sucks," I finally said after having let her vent for a while. "Wish there was something that I could do to help."

Lili rolled her head to the side and looked back at me. Her eyes looked into mine and then drifted down before coming back up to meet my eyes again. She grinned and said, "Well, you can't really help, but there is something you can do." She then leaned over, took my shirt's collar, and pulled me towards her. She gave me a light kiss, barely making contact with my lips. "I just thought of the perfect payback," She then kissed me again, though slightly harder. "Before I go out there and kiss Cole on camera, I'm going to suck your dick. He'll never know, but I'll always know that the last thing I had in my mouth before I kiss him is another man's cock." Lili now leaned more into me, to the point that she was practically laying on top of me as she pushed her lips back up against mine. I hesitated a bit, but I relented and gave in as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. We made out for a bit. I rotated over and laid on the couch with one leg up and one on the ground, with Lili on top.

I moved away from her face and softly spoke into her ear, "Camila could be back soon," I told her before I began to kiss the crook of her neck.

"Mmmm… Cami told me all about the time you two hooked up. I couldn't wait to see if she was telling the truth or not. It sure doesn't feel like she was lying," Lili said as her hands slipped down my body and found a home on my crotch. One of her hands found a home on top of my hard dick, pressing against my jeans, and the other was working on getting my pants undone. Once they were undone, Lili got up off me and backed up down the couch. She pulled off her sweater and what looked like a white tank top off with one motion and tossed it to the floor. Now in a light pink bra and jeans, she grabbed the waistband of both my pants and boxers and pulled them down. I saw her eyes light up and her mouth open a bit as my engorged member sprang free. She kept pulling my pants down until they were down to my caves. I let out a moan as I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and her lips kiss my mushroom head. I gripped the sofa cushion as her lips and tongue worked magic on my dick.

"You are really good at that," I complimented her. Her eyes then looked up at me, and I could almost see a smile on her lips while they were wrapped around my dick.

"If you think that felt good, I can do something that Camila can't," she said proudly.

"Holy fuck," I said as Lili began to slide more and more of my length down her throat. She slowly moved her mouth down me, then pulled back a little before going down even further. Lili was correct. Unlike Camila, she could seriously deepthroat a dick. We stayed like that for a while. I lay on my back on the couch, and Lili was on her elbows and knees on top of me, deep throating me. She had one hand wrapped around the base of my shaft while the other, I could not tell from my angle, but Lili had also unsnapped her jeans and had her hand buried in them. We kept going like that for about five more minutes before the trailer door opened.

"What the hell is this? Lili!" Lili immediately sat up in surprise.

"Shit, sorry," I said. "I don't suppose I can say that this isn't what it looks like?"

"Considering your dick is out and covered in her saliva, no."

"Look, let me just explain," Lili said as she pulled her hand out of her pants with two fingers, clearly very wet. She sucked those two fingers clean and then explained her situation with Cole and her idea of revenge. Meanwhile, Camila stood there listening with her arms folded, her eyes focused on Lili and every now and then subtly shifting to my still exposed member.

"Fine, okay," Camila said when Lili was done talking, "But they want you on set now, so you need to get going. As for you," she said, focusing on me, "I'll deal with you later." Lili bent down and gave the tip of my dick one last hard suck in her mouth and a kiss before getting up and putting on her sweater. Betty Cooper got me back to total hardness as my rod had softened just slightly while the ladies were talking. She whispered something to Camila on her way out, and Cami responded with a smile and just said, "we'll see." Camila and I were left alone in her trailer with Lili out of the room.

"I can't believe you couldn't wait for me," Camila said as she approached me on the couch.

"I wasn't planning on it. Things just kind of got carried away." I started to sit up, but she told me to get back down. Lifting up her skirt, the Brazilian actress exposed her completely waxed vagina, which was already extremely wet. "I'll have you make it up to me later for not waiting, but I've been waiting for this all day," she said as she kicked off her heels and got up onto the couch. I, meanwhile, reached into my pants pocket and, pulled out a condom, began opening it. She put her hands onto my chest, straddled me, and began to grind her sex against my now wrapped manhood. My schlong had been wet before from Lili's mouth. Now the latex condom was getting a nice coating from her leaking pussy. We both lightly groaned and moaned as she ground into me on the couch. Pulling her down on top of me more, we kissed passionately on her couch. After a few minutes of kissing and humping, Camila pulled away and reached behind her. Lifting her hips, she grabbed my dick and rubbed the bellend against her labia. When she was finally ready, she angled my shaft up and lowered herself onto it.

"Oh shit! I forgot how thick you feel," she said as my dick stretched her out. I could feel her nails through my shirt while she gripped onto me hard as she sank down further onto my cock. Her grip eventually started to loosen as she became more relaxed and began to ride my prick. As she began to work her amazing hips on me, I reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress before pushing it up off her. Camila raised her hands as I took the dress off of her. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Now naked on top of me, I looked up and admired her fantastically tanned body. I got up and rubbed my thumb across the tattoo under her right breast before moving my hand further up and caressing her lovely either large B or small C-cups breasts, which were topped dark half-dollar-sized nipples. Camila began to moan loudly as she increased her movement on me. At one point, using her hands to cup mine as I played with her breasts before moving them down her body, and then I had me take a firm grip of her ass. The two of us kept going on her couch until she finally tilted her head back, a loud screaming moan as she climaxed on top of me.

"Fuck, that was great," Camila said as she climbed off me, satisfied while leaving me pent-up and my dick still hard pointing up.

"Wait, what's happening? I was so close. Where are you going?" I asked as Camila sat back on the other side of the couch.

"Because you need to pay a price for getting started without me," she said as she spread her legs wider. "So you're going to have to do a bit more to make it up to me," she added as she ran her fingers over her freshly waxed labia lips. I understood what she meant and didn't put up a fight. I moved from my back to my stomach and got between her legs. Her pussy was already nice and wet from the orgasm she had while riding me. I moved my right thumb over her clit and began to rub it while I gave her folds a nice long lick. After several long licks where I got a good taste of juices, I then really started to go in there and eat her and finger her out. She made me eat her out until she came not once but two times. The second time her leg, which was up over my shoulder, twitched as she used both her hands to press the back of my head between her legs. My lips were locked on. Sucking her clit until she finally calmed down, she let go of the back of my head, and I finally sat back up.

"So, have I made up for fooling around with Lili yet?" I asked.

"Not quite, but you've done an adequate enough job so far."

"Adequate? Wow. That feels insulting."

"Oh please," she said as she then grabbed my dick, "two minutes from now, you are not going to be caring about what I said." She then moved in on me to kiss me and slid her tongue into my mouth, all the while keeping her hand on my dick using her well-manicured hand to slowly stroke me. As we kissed, I moved her into place. I dragged her to the center of the couch. I raised one of her legs up, breaking off the kiss with her lips. I kissed her calf up to her mid inner thigh. I then rested her leg up on my shoulder while wrapping her other leg around me. Camila wiped my dick along her folds before she tightened her leg around me and my cock slid into her. After having a constant erection for probably over an hour at this point, I was going hard and fast. Thrusting as quickly as I could, but Camila didn't seem to mind. She appeared to instead enjoy how determined I seemed to get off. After 5 more minutes, I was getting close, but I wanted to change things up. I moved her leg off my shoulder and told her to roll over.

Camila did so happily while moving to the end of the couch, where she rested over the armrest and thrust her ass back towards me. I gave her a hard spank, which resulted in a loud but satisfying yelp from her, before grabbing her hips and began pounding her doggy style. Even if I had not known it, Camila seemed to leave little doubt that she really loved doing it doggie. She was moaning the loudest that she ever had the whole time we'd been in her trailer and even had a few words of Portuguese escape her lips. I was getting close when I reached her out and took her arm. I pulled her, so she sat up while I continued to rock my hips. Camila turned her head and looked at me over my shoulder. I leaned in and kissed her lips while my free hand slipped from her hips and to her crotch. I strummed on her clit with my finger while he continued to fuck and make out. It didn't take more before I finally came, filling up the condom I had on like a water balloon, and the Riverdale was not far behind. Moaning into my mouth as we continued to kiss.

The two of us rested on the couch a bit before I finally got up and removed the condom, and tossed it. I thought about putting on my clothes, but looking over at Camila naked on the couch posing like Rose in Titanic, quickly got my blood pumping again.

"You interested in another round?" I asked as I walked over to the couch. When I stopped, my now reinvigorated man meat was staring her dead in the eyes. Camila let out a moan as she reached out and took hold of the base of my dick. She swirled her tongue around the head of my dick before speaking.

"Mmmm, that does sound tempting," she said before lifting my dick and lowering her head. She opened her mouth, and I felt her tongue dance around by testicles. She used her tongue to play with them before pulling one in and sucking on the ball between her lips. She did that a few times, switching between my testicles before finally speaking again, "but I have plans for us tonight." And with that, she quickly got off the couch and went to clean up and get dressed.

"You're going to leave me in this state again?" I teased.

"Yup, just try not to fuck one of my friends before I get my chance again."

The two of us redressed, and as we did that, our conversation went back to Lili and what she was talking about earlier. Camila suggested that she come out with us tonight, and I quickly agreed. Once dressed, we left the trailer and went to find Lili. We found her hanging out in a tent, waiting around for the crew to set up the new camera position so she could shoot her last scene of the night. Camila went to talk to Lili as I went and got another bottle of water from craft services. By the time I got back to join in on the conversation, it was over, and Lili had agreed to come out. Since we had some time to kill, Camila showed me around the set for a bit before we just went back to the tent to hang out.

Once Lili was ready, the three of us left, making a stop back to the city to get something to eat. The ladies dropped me off at my place. They headed back to Camila's place to shower and get changed before we headed out to wherever Cami was planning to take us. Two hours later, I showed up at Camila's door. I could hear the music pounding through the door. I knocked loud enough to make sure it could be heard over the music. I had to do it twice, but eventually, the door opened, and I was greeted by the sight of Lili's face.

"Thank god you're here. Camila has been doing some pregaming while waiting" I followed Lili in. She was dressed in a short dress with open-toed heels, and Camila was dressed in a similar short skirt, but her shoes had been kicked off, and she was dancing by herself with a drink in her hand.

"Eddie!" Camila yelled when she saw me. She downed her drink before running over and giving me a hug. "It's about time you got here," I could smell the tequila on her breath as she spoke.

"Well, I'm here, ready to go?" I asked.

"I just gotta pee, and then we can go," Camila said before rushing out of the room.

"She usually let loose like this?" I asked Lili.

"Not really, but between being single, us not having to work until a night shoot tomorrow, and you showing up, she's ready to cut loose. Maybe that's why she wanted to make sure I tag along as well tonight."

"Why's that?"

"Camila may only date guys, but let's say her interests get a bit more fluid when she drinks like this."

"Really? I had been told that you were the one who has trouble keeping her hands off Cami when you drink."

"What? Who told you that?"

"I'm not sure, actually. Just something I'd heard."

"Well, whoever told you that was wrong. She's the one who is always hitting on me. And Mads too at different times."

"And you've let her from time to time, I'm guessing."

"I will neither confirm nor deny that," Lili said, and then with a slight smile, added, "I will just say that, as I am sure you are aware, she does have an incredibly talented tongue." I chuckled at that, but before I could say anything, Camila reentered the room with her clutch in her hands and also quickly gathered her shoes. Once those were on, the three of us left, got in an Uber and headed out towards Bar None. As soon as we got there, I got the ladies' drink orders and headed to the bar while they went back and got us a table. As I moved towards the front of the line at the bar, I overheard a conversation between two guys behind me.

"Holy fuck, dude, check her out," one guy said.

"Shit, wow. You think the carpet matches the drapes?"

"Nah, I'd bet she's got some hardwood floors."

"I hope not. I love redheads. They're wild in bed. And I really love them with a nice trimmed red bush."

I finally turned and looked to see who they were talking about, and that is when I found out that Lili wasn't the only co-star who would be joining Camila and me. Madelaine Petsch was walking right past us in a short dress and her flowing red hair. She didn't seem to see me, and I didn't bother calling out to her either as I assumed I'd see her at the table with her Riverdale co-stars. I turned back, getting set to tell the bartender my order, when I heard one of the guys behind me speak up again.

"Damn, and she has a hell of an ass on her too."

I grabbed the drinks, including an extra one for Madelaine, and headed back to find the woman. Sure enough, the three of them were sitting around a half-circle couch.

"Hello, Ladies," I said as I put down the drinks.

"Oh wow, the waiters here are cute," Mads said jokingly.

"I agree," Camila added, "Maybe he should join us."

"Sounds good to me," I said, playing along, "I don't need this job that much anyway." I slid into the spot that was obviously left open for me next to Camila. The four of us sat around talking for a while, with Cami occasionally putting her hand on me and rubbing my inner thigh. While talking, I did find out that, in actuality, Madie had invited herself to meet the three of us out. She'd talked with Lili between takes about her plans for the night and, after hearing the plans, decided to meet us out. After two more drinks, Camila and Madelaine were tired of sitting around and wanted to go hit the dance floor. I am not a big dancer, but I still promised to meet them all out there once I finished off my drink. As I watched the three CW stars walk away, I also noticed at least a dozen guys eye-fuck them as they walked by.

True to my word, after I finished my drink, I did meet the women on the dance floor. I was a bit stiff, but nonetheless, I was the envy of a bunch of guys there as I danced in the middle of a group of three gorgeous women. Camila and Madelaine danced up against me seductively. At the same time, Lili was a bit more reserved, but as the night went on and I had some bottles brought back to our table, I began to loosen up on the dance floor, and so did Lili. I continually found myself by a shifting group around me. I'd occasionally find myself alone one-on-one on the dance floor or back at the table with all three actresses. I was currently sitting at the table with Madelaine, both of us sipping on some water and trying to rehydrate.

"God, it's getting late," She said as she looked at her phone. "I should probably get going. Will you tell Cami and Lils I said goodbye?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem."

"By the way," She said as she slid closer and lowered her voice. "I know you have your hands full tonight, but Camilia has told me some things about you, and Lili told me about what happened in the trailer. I just want you to know that at some point, I am going to want a taste myself."

"A taste, huh? I thought you're a vegan?"

"I am, but I still enjoy having a big piece of meat inside me." She then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "But again, that is for another time. Bye."

With Madelaine sliding out of the booth and heading for the door, I also got up and made my way back to the dance floor. I walked around a bit before I found Lili and Camila dancing together. What also caught my eye was Camila's hands rubbing and exploring Lili's body. Once I got close enough that she saw me, Camila pulled me in close, and soon the three of us were grinding up on one another to the beat of the music. After a couple of songs, I had Camila's back to me grinding on the front of me and Lili grinding behind me. I felt Cami's hand sliding up my body before moving behind my head and pulling me down to her as she raised up to kiss me. We kissed passionately on the dance floor for a minute before I was spun around. I was now looking Lili in the eye as we danced together. I saw her bite her lip slightly as she looked up at me, and with that, I decided to make a move as I bent down to kiss her. She immediately began kissing me back. As I made out with Lili on the dance floor, I lost track of Camila, only to discover as I pulled away from Lili that the dark-haired beauty was now standing right beside us. My lips were not accessible for long because as soon as they were free of Lili and I had located Camila, I found Camila's lips planted on my own. As our lips locked, I looked out of the corner of one eye and saw Lili standing there watching up. I used my arms to wrap around each woman to bring them even closer and then used my hand to cup each ass. When I broke off my kiss with Camila, I did not hesitate before moving right back to Lili, who was very eager to kiss me back.

After a minute or two of making out with Lili, I backed off to return to Camila. Still, once I stopped kissing the lovely blond, Camila ignored me and went to kiss Lili. Watching the two co-stars kiss, I could clearly see Cami slipping her tongue to Lili. I also noticed that I was not the only one watching what was going on with the two television stars. I hated to do it, but I had to interrupt the two of them and suggest that we get going and head somewhere private before a video of us ends up on the internet. They agreed, and I went to pay our tab as they went to go grab their purses. The three of us quickly piled into the backseat of an uber Camila had called. It was a pretty short ride back to Camilia's place, and while Lili and I did the best we could to be on our best behavior, Camila was a bit more daring. As soon as the car started moving, I felt her put her hand on my upper middle thigh. She began talking dirty into my ear, telling me everything she would do to me at her place. At one point, telling me to not worry about a condom tonight cause she waited to eat my load out of Lili.

It wasn't long after I found out it wasn't just my thigh that Camila was rubbing. I thought it was just me that a Brazilian actress was playing with until I heard Lili take a big breath from the other side of the car. Looking across the car, I could see Lili trying to hold her dress in place while Camilia's left hand was currently up under it. While I could not see exactly what her hand was doing, it was pretty clear what was happening based on the look on Lili's face. Camila kept toying with us for the rest of the car ride. When the car stopped at our destination, I climbed out of the car first, with a pronounced bulge in my pants. Camila slid out after me, and as Lili was getting out of the vehicle, Camila took me by surprise and slipped two very wet fingers into my mouth. There was a very distinct taste to her fingers, and I knew exactly what that taste was since the two fingers in my mouth were two of the fingers that were just up Lili's dress.

Lili looked up at me and blushed as she stood up, knowing full well which fingers were in my mouth and what it was I was tasting. Camila pulled her fingers from my mouth as she heard Lili slam the door shut. The three of us walked locked armed into the building and went up to Camila's apartment.

"Anyone want a drink?" Camila asked as we entered her place. Both Lili and I told her no. "Yeah, I'm not that thirsty either. Or at least not thirsty for a drink anyways," Camila responded, giving me some serious ‘fuck me' eyes. I excused myself from the living room to go to the bathroom. There was no sign of either them in the living room or kitchen when I reemerged. I walked deeper into the apartment and saw no sign of either until I found the master bedroom. There, in the middle of the bed, Lili was pinned on her back with Camila on top of her. Camila was kissing Lili, and I could see her hand pulling one of the straps to her dress down off of her shoulder.

"Well, now I know how you felt earlier today," I roared to announce my presence. Camila just smiled brightly as she turned her head and saw me watching them.

"Doesn't feel great, does it?"

"I don't mind that much, actually," I told her.

"I told you it was her who couldn't keep her hands off me, and not the other way around," Lili said from underneath Cami.

"And yet you don't seem to be putting up a fight to stop her," I replied. Lili just shrugged playfully in responses.

"She loves it," Camila said, "but since you are our guest of honor, you should probably come and join us."

I unbuttoned and took off my shirt as I approached the bed. Camila slid down Lili's dress to her waist before getting off her. Lili's nipples were dark pink, almost reddish, with larger areolas than Camila's. As I went over to the bed, Lily got off of it. Pushing her dress off, leaving her in only her panties. Camila, meanwhile, was also busy stripping out of her clothes and was already nude when she pulled me onto the bed. I rolled onto my back. Camila's fingers began to do their magic of undoing my pants. Once she had my fly and belt undone, Camila slipped to the floor, and she and Lili worked in tandem to remove my pants.

"I can't believe you actually had this thing in your ass," Lili said as my erection sprang free and she took hold of my shaft.

"Well, seeing is believing, and if things go right, you'll be seeing it a little later on," Camila replied. The two women then went to work on my tool. They passed it back and forth, each taking it for a quick suck and tease with their tongue before giving it back to the other. The two then began running their mouths and tongues along the side of my dick simultaneously and nearly in unison. The two only did that for a quick minute or two before they each demonstrated their unique ability. Lili started to deep throat me while Camila moved down and used her tongue and mouth to play with my balls. Separately, what each woman was doing to me would have felt utterly fantastic. Still, I lack the words to describe how amazing it felt with both going simultaneously. It was almost too much to handle. It did not take long for me to have to stop them.

"Holy shit, holy shit, you both need to stop."

"What's the matter? Are we too much for you?" Camila asked seductively.

"If by too much you mean the two of you need to stop or I'll cum, then yes. Fuck." I said. While Camila had stopped as she spoke, Lili kept sucking until Camila finally got her to stop. Even once she stopped, I had to stay still because I was so close to the brink there was a chance I might cum anyways. As I was hoping to calm myself for a bit, the two ladies got up on the bed with me. Camila got up on the right side and Lili on my left.

"You doing alright?" Lili asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I did pop my load off too soon. But I think I am good now." I then rolled to my left and kissed Lili a few times.

"Hey! What about me?" Camila complained about being left out.

"I'll get to you in a second, but there is something I need to try first," I told her as I moved down Lili's body until I found myself sliding off the bed and down to my knees. I then took hold of the blond actress's last remaining piece of clothing. Pulling her underwear off, I was treated to the sight of her lovely blond landing strip just her above her already glistening wet putty lips. With her underwear gone, I put a hand on each of her thighs and moved my head between her legs. I slowly moved my tongue along her folds. Moving my hands closer, I opened up her lips and really stuck my tongue into her. I made sure to try and use my tongue to flick some of her most sensitive areas while also getting a good taste of her.

"Doesn't she taste amazing?" Camila asked as she watched us. I pulled my head away and side one of my long fingers inside so I could speak.

"I knew that from when you had me taste your fingers, but she is even better straight from the source."

"Well, now you know why I enjoy playing with her when I get the chance." I slipped another finger into Lili and brought my lips down to suck on her clit. Camila watched on as I continued to work on her friend, but as Lili's breathing quickened and moans became higher pitched, Camila was becoming more frustrated. "Alright, that's enough," Camila exclaimed. "He came here for me, and I need to get mine."

Camila pushed my face away from Lili and got on her back next to Lili. I slid over to Cami and reached between her legs. I only gave her a quick few teasing licks before getting up and slapping my wood against her honey pot.

"Fucking give it to me already," Camila ordered. I grabbed her hips and plowed my full length into her. Camila held onto the comforter and had a silent scream before finally saying, "Shit! My god, that feels amazing." I then started to pump in and out of her.

"Alright, now what am I supposed to do now?" Lili said, frustrated that she had been left hanging.

"Sit on my face, of course; what else?" Camila responded. Lili happily obliged. She straddled and lowered herself on Camila's face and was soon enjoying the feel of her costar's tongue working her womanhood. And I continued to pleasure Camila. I now found myself looking right into the blonde's eyes as she moaned in pleasure. I leaned forward and began flicking Camila's stiff nipple with one hand while I took one of Lili's into my mouth and began to suck on it. I soon flipped to the other nipple before kissing my way up to Lili's lips. The two of us made out while I continued to fuck Camila, and Camila ate out Lili. Lili came as we kissed, but she still kept going, grinding her sex on Camila's face. After breaking off the kiss, I whispered into the Betty Cooper actress's ear. After she heard what I had to say, she smiled in response. I then stood back upright, and Lili leaned down until she was flat on top of Camila. She began using her tongue to lick the top of Camila's pussy and clit, while continuing to fuck her. Picking up one of Camila's legs to really spread her open, I could also now feel Lili's tongue on occasion flick against my manhood while it was pistoning in and out of the Veronica Lodge actress.

With Lili and me both working her vagina, it only took minutes before the shapely tanned leg I was holding began to twitch, and the sounds of Camila's muffled orgasmic screams could be heard from under Lili. Having made one Riverdale woman reach her bliss, I pulled out and knew I was about to experience the other for the first time. Lili climbed off Camila as I asked her how she wanted it, and she said she wanted to be on top.

I got on the bed and laid down next to where Camila had just been laid out. Lili climbed over to me when I was down with my head on the pillows and eventually settled on top of me. I saw Camilia's head pop up over Lili's shoulder as she took hold of my cock. Pointing my dick straight up, Lili rubbed it against herself for a minute before pushing my head between her lips. She bit her lip, closed her eyes, and let out a grunting moan as I entered her.

"Doesn't he feel good?" Camila asked Lili while reaching around and cupping her breasts.

"Umhmm," she moaned in agreement. "Really good," she said as she continued to work more and more of me into her. I used my fingers to stroke her clit to try and get her to relax and loosen up. While not the tightest pussy I had ever been in, Lili was still tight. She only worked herself about two-thirds the way down my cock before stopping. She began working herself up and down my rod. Camil stayed behind Lili, kissing her neck and the side of her face as her hands worked her breasts. Lili began rocking herself more quickly on top of me.

"Ughhh, god, it feels so good," Lily said.

"Yeah, you like his dick?" Camila asked.

"I love it!"

"You should let him take over. You'll feel even better. Want Eddie to fuck you?"

"Yes, yes, do it. Fuck me."

"You heard her, Eddie, give it to her," Camila said as she backed away from Lili. I then took hold of Lili and rolled us over. We switched over from cowgirl to missionary. I continued going at the moderate pace and depth that Lili was doing while on top of me. I then bent down and kissed her while we continued to have sex. While we were kissing, I finally pushed my entire length into her. I could feel Lili moan into my mouth and her nails dig into my back as I bottomed out into her.

"I think she likes it," I heard Camila say teasingly while off to the side watching us. I upped my tempo with Lili, and I began to really hammer her the same way I was with Camila earlier. At this point, Lili wasn't doing much more than just holding on as I used her body. I watched her eyes roll back as she had a mini orgasm while I tweaked her nipples. After I sat up and moved my hands to her hips, I felt Camila move behind me. She pressed her breasts against my back and wrapped one arm around me while I continued to pump into Lili.

"Shoot your load inside her. I want to eat your tasty cum out of delicious pussy" Camila spoke softly into my ear and then, in a louder voice, said, "Lili, tell Ed how badly you want him to cum inside you."

"Umm, yes," Lili moaned. "I want to feel you go off inside of me."

"See, she wants it. She wants it badly. Do it, fill her up." Between Lili's cries as she came and Camila's dirty talk into my ear, I could not hold back any longer.

"Alright, fine. You both want me to bust my nut inside, Lili? Here. Here it comes," I said as I finally stopped holding back and blew my entire load into the blonde Riverdale star. When I was finally done cumming I withdrew from Lili and moved to the side. And as I got out of the way, Camila showed how serious she was about wanting to eat my seed out of Lili as she dove headfirst between Lili's pale thighs. Lili had barely been able to come down from her last orgasm as Camila began to do a number on her vagina, using her tongue and fingers to get deep inside her. Watching those two go at it and living out the fantasy of just about anyone who'd ever seen an episode of Riverdale helped me recover in almost no time.

With a renewed erection, I moved to get behind Camila, but she stopped me and asked me to lay down. I did so, and then she moved to straddle my waist while also staying bent over far enough that she could keep eating out her friend. Cami lowered onto my cock and began grinding herself on my dick. I began to hear Lil's climax once again, but from my angle, all I could see was Camila's big beautiful tan ass and my pole sliding in and out of her smooth hairless pussy. After Lily's orgasm cries died down, Camila spun around to face me, though she never let hardon slide out of her.

Even though her mouth had just been used to eat my own cum out of Lili's snatch, I was too turned on to care as Camila pulled me in for a kiss as she rode me. When we broke off the kiss, Cami had a dirty smirk on her face, and while I thought I knew the reason, she spoke up and told me the true reason.

"Lils said that she couldn't believe I could fit that fat cock of yours into my tight little ass. Why don't we show her." Her eyes lit up and her eyebrows raised in excitement as she spoke.

"Sounds good me," I replied. Camila climbed off me and crawled to her nightstand. She opened a drawer and pulled out some lube. She had Lili put out her hand and squeeze some of the lube onto it. Lili then began to stroke my dick with her lube-covered hand. Meanwhile, I took the lube from Camila and got her ass ready. In minutes we were good to go.

"Stand over there," Camila told me as she pointed to the middle of the room, off of the bed. I followed her instructions. When I got to the spot and turned around, I found Camila right behind me. She reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and then lifted herself up. Soon I had my hands wrapped under Camila's legs, as the 5'2" actress had her arms and legs wrapped around me. She then looked over her shoulder at Lili, who was sitting on the bed watching us. "Lils, come over here and put him in me."

Lili was hesitant at first, but she slowly got off the bed and walked over to us in the middle of the room. She reached under Camila and took hold of my dick.

"Get down on your knees, so you can get a better look." Lili's big green eyes looked up at Camila, and then she looked at me before looking back at Camila before dropping down to her knees. I could feel Lili moving my dick into place. Once I felt my cockhead up against her tight asshole, I lurched forward and lowered Camila.

"Oh wow," Lili said as she had an up-close view of my bellend pushing into her ass and then slowly slid more and more of my shaft into her. "He's really stretching you out. How does that feel?"

"Un-fucking-believable, but in the best way possible," Camila answered in a moan that left her head tilted back, looking up at the ceiling. "You should really try it."

"Umm, no. I'm not ready for all that. I'll just watch for now." And that is what she did. She watched as I slowly began to fuck her costar's ass almost right in front of her face. As I began bouncing Cami with more tempo, Lili moved from sitting on her knees to sitting on her ass with her legs spread as she played with herself. I could hear Lili moan softly but just barely over the moans and words coming out of Camila's mouth as she continued to enjoy the feeling of getting her back door penetrated.

As much fun as I was having, bouncing Camilia's ass up and down on my ass, we did go back onto the bed into the more conventional doggie position. She stuck her beautiful Brazilian ass in the air, and she loved it as I gave it a nice hard slap before reinserting my cock back into her ass. There was no need to take it easy on her with her already stretched out. I gave it to her as hard as I knew she could take it. Lili also joined us on the bed. Sitting up at the head of the bed, she sat with her legs wide open and fingered herself as she watched us.

"Do it, Eddie, do it! Cum in my ass," Camila yelled minutes after she had just come herself. I was only too happy to give her what she wanted. I grabbed onto her waist and gave her one final hard thrust forward, jamming my hard pole into her and then firing my load deep into her bowel. Camila moaned loudly as she felt the contents of my balls empty into her ass.

When it was over, we all laid in bed, getting a little rest before Camila and I went to take a shower to clean up. As we washed each other, it wasn't long before Lili came in to join us. You could blame the fact that the three of us were in the same shower, causing things to become cramped. Still, if we were being truthful, that wasn't the real reason why the three of us were standing so close to one another and kept rubbing up against one another. And of course, as is the way with horny people in their 20s, the naked rubbing in the shower soon led us back into the bedroom. The two of them bent down on knees and elbows facing away from the edge of the bed. At the same time, I stood behind them, alternating between doing one Doggystyle and fingering the other. With Lili, I would hold onto her hip as we went at it, but when I would pull out of her and slide over to Cami, I had to keep my hand free as she would beg me to slap her ass as we screwed. I could clearly see a red handprint on her Brazilian ass at this point from all the times she'd asked me to do it.

"I'm not going to last much longer. Where should I finish?" I asked as II drilled my cock in and out of Veronica Lodge.

"Cum on Lili's chest. I want to lick it off of her," Camila said breathlessly.

"Yes. Please give it to me. I need it, so close," Lili pleaded as I brushed her g-spot with my fingers. I gave Camila one last hard spank before pulling out of her. I then flipped Lili over and onto her back. After I pushed my dick into her and began thrusting, Lili wrapped her legs around my waist. I used my thumb to play with Betty Cooper's clit. Camila soon joined the action by playing with Lili's breasts.

"Ummm...yes, yes...mmmm...almost there, almost…." Lili moaned, and just like her, I could feel my own orgasm quickly approaching.

"Fuck Lil, I'm going to cum soon."

"Not yet, not yet, almost," she begged. This was going to be a photo finish to the end, and with her legs wrapped around me, I really was not able to pull out if I tried. I tried rubbing her clit faster, hoping to set her off quicker.

"Uggghhhaaahhh." Lili moaned as she came, and right about the same time, I grunted and began to fire off. The first two blasts went right into Lili, but I was able to eventually pull out and finish cumming by raining my jizz down on her stomach and breasts. Lili and I found ourselves tired and out of breath when it was over. Meanwhile, Camila still had the energy inside her to suck my dick and lick Lili's body clean of any of my spunk.

After that, the three of us got under the covers and got ready to get some much-needed sleep. Though I believe Camila was still hoping for a little bit more because as I drifted off to sleep on my side with her tucked up close to me, she kept rubbing her lovely ass up against me. Trying to awake my cock for one more round.