Lucky Bastard 32: Vancouver pt. 2
Starring Katherine McNamara
Codes: MF, Anal, Oral, Sex Tape
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

After the wild night I had with Camila and Lili, I spent the following day and much of the afternoon with both of them. Both just hanging out and having some mature adult fun as well. Unfortunately, after I left their company, it was back to work for me. Outside of going down to the hotel gym to get a little exercise and get some food, I did not leave my hotel room. I spent much of my time the next two days on my phone and on my computer responding to emails. On the third day, I was in the middle of a late afternoon nap when I was awoken by a series of texts from Katherine McNamara. I owed her dinner, and tonight was the night I was finally going to pay up. I texted her back and then got up.

After taking a walk around the block to help wake me up, I took a shower, put on some fresh clothes, and went to pick up Kat in my rental car. I texted her as I pulled up, and the blond television actress walked on dressed in a low-cut dark grey v-neck t-shirt, jeans, black heels, and a black jacket. I was not going to go cheap on our dinner, and since she had grown up on Kansas City barbeque, I'd gotten us a reservation at Gotham Steakhouse. Gotham also has a good size scotch and wine menu, which I knew to be her drinks of choice. The ride over to the restaurant was a little awkward at first. Even though we'd been texting for the past few months, the last time we actually saw each other in person was the night of the after-party, where she caught me in the bathroom hooking up with Isabela Merced and then had me send her a video of Hailee and me having sex. So it was a very awkward way to start a friendship. Thankfully, though, the uneasy tension began to ease as time went on, and we both relaxed.

After we were seated for dinner, we talked about how we got started in our current careers, her's into acting, and my weird path to becoming a producer. I talked about the movie that I was planning on shooting in Vancouver, and she then told me how she was going to be the lead on an Arrow spinoff show.

"I gotta say, you're actually smarter than I thought you were when we first met. I kind of thought you were just one of those arrogant assholes who happened to be well endowed."

"Oh, I am, though, or at least that is who I was for a long time anyway."

"Are you saying you've gone soft?"

"Soft is not a word something anyone has ever used to describe me," I said with heavy innuendo, "but I guess I have matured a bit. Plus, it probably doesn't hurt that I learned quickly that in Hollywood, with the way you ladies talk, one good hookup can really open up the door to many other future experiences. And in the same way, some guys can get blacklisted pretty easily when it comes to hookups. So I was smart enough to know that I needed to be a lot nicer."

"Well, that goes to show that you do have some brains."

"True, but I don't think anyone has ever really described me as smart." This made her laugh a bit.

"Seriously though, I looked you up. You've been in making films for only two years and seem to have a better grasp of the industry than many other people I've met. That takes some brains."

"Thanks, but I've just gotten lucky, I think, plus I actually found something I like. God knows I didn't get great grades in school."

"You were a bad student?"

"I just coasted. Getting B's and C's while putting in as minimal effort as possible. I did have one teacher who did say that if I tried, I'd probably be an honors student."

"And you just didn't feel like trying?"

"His daughter made a much more persuasive argument for keeping my lifestyle the same."

"Do I even want to know?"

"We had sex after school almost every Thursday during my junior year."

"Nope, didn't need to know that," she laughed. "So speaking of sex, how are things with Hailee?" I told her that things were going well as our appetizer arrived. As we ate, I talked about how Hailee and I first met, how we became friends with benefits, and how we got to our current situation where we are dating but were in an open relationship.

"So what about you?" I asked. "We've talked about my relationship status. What about yours? Are you dating anyone?"

"Not dating, no," she said with a smirk.

"Alright, a friend or several friends with benefits then?"

"There is one guy. His name is Carlos, and he works in finance. We've been getting together for over a year. He really knows what I like."

"Any chance for anything more?"

"I don't know. I like him a lot, and we get along great. We've even met each other's parents, but I'm happy with the way things are right. I'm not really interested in anything more or settling down right now."

"Okay. So, Carlos, is the only one you hook up with regularly?"

"There was another guy for a while, but things had to stop for now."

"Why?"

"We wanted more. He wanted to go exclusive, but like I said, I'm not looking for that right now."

"That sucks for him. Just curious, did they know about each other?"

"No, they didn't, but I know he was hooking up with other women as well. I did tell him about Carlos afterward when telling him about not wanting to go exclusive."

"I hope he didn't think he was the only one you were hooking up with before that. That'd really suck."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he gets up the nerve to make a big ask like go exclusive, and not only does he get turned down, but he finds out another guy. That'd be a serious gut punch."

"Yeah, it was not a fun conversation," Katherine said with some sadness. Thankfully our entrees arrived a moment later to change the mood back to something lighter. As dinner went on, the wine continued to flow, and by the time our plates were cleared and dessert had arrived, our conversation had become very flirty. She commented on how Isabela seemed to be enjoying herself and how she had watched the video of Hailee and me on more than one occasion since that night. She also informed me that she had been researching me other than just my professional accomplishments. I had known that Kat and Olivia Holt were friends, but I didn't realize how close they were until I found out how much Liv had been telling her about me. It was while she was talking about some of the things Olivia had told her and some of the pictures and videos she had sent her that I could feel Kat's leg running up against mine.

After our plates were cleared, the waiter tried to ask if we would like anything else, but before he could even complete his question, Kat told him no thanks, and we'd just take the check. When the bill arrived at the table, the Arrow actress made a big show to pick the bill off the table and hand it to me to pay. I just rolled my eyes as I took out my credit card and put it on the bill without even bothering to look inside to see how much it was. After paying the bill, we got back in my car and drove back to her place.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked innocently when we arrived.

"Ugghh, I don't know. Do I? I do need to be somewhere in the morning," I asked.

"Trust me, you definitely want to come in," she told me with a bit of a rye smile. Parking the car, I followed Katherine into her home while shooting in Vancouver. I looked around her place as I continued to follow her after we entered, and she took off her jacket and tossed her purse. We soon found ourselves in the kitchen.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked while already pulling two glasses out of the cabinet.

"Sure, why not."

"Scotch or tequila?"

"Tequila, I guess. Never been much of a scotch drinker."

"Really? I love scotch." She poured herself about two fingers of scotch and close to a similar amount of tequila for me. After handing me my glass, we made a quick toast and took a sip of our drinks. Things got quiet after that. The two of us just stood in her kitchen, neither of us saying anything, but both looking at one another right in the eye, almost unblinking, as we drank. Time seemed to slow down. What was probably only a few minutes felt like an hour. With probably a quarter of her drink left, Katherine put her drink down on the counter and took a half step toward me. I then downed the rest of my drink. Once I put my glass down, we were like a pair of magnets, pulled together until we were pressed tightly against one another. Our lips, like our bodies, were pressed up against each other. I could taste the scotch on her lips, but my mind was not really focused on that. Instead, my mind was focused on her tongue. She used a good amount of tongue as we kissed in her kitchen, and I mean that in the best way possible. Her tongue seemed both playful and teasing, always bringing me in for more. The only one who came close to kissing like her was Victoria Justice. As we kissed, we started out with the of us standing perpendicular to her counter, but I soon moved us so that her back was pressed up against the counter, and then she giggled a bit as I picked her up and sat her down on the countertop.

As we continued to make out, my hands slipped down her body to her jeans, and she kicked off her heels. Once I had her pants undone, I broke off our kiss and looked down between us. I took hold of the waist of her jeans and underwear. Knowing what was coming, Kat lifted herself up a bit, making it easier for me to pull both down her legs. I could see some hair between her legs, but it was not until I had dropped down to one knee, pulled her pants and underwear entirely off, and she widened her legs apart that I got a full view of what was going on. While the sides of her lovely labia lips were perfectly smooth, above her pussy was a thick patch of honey-blond hair. I ran my thumb up along her lips and then through her pubic hair. Katherine said something, but I was not listening as my head moved in between her legs. Almost like how her tongue worked my mouth, my tongue now worked her honeypot. Playfully teasing her with quick flicks of my tongue. I could hear her groaning. She might have enjoyed the feeling of what I was doing, but she was also growing frustrated with my teasing. Eventually, putting her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face into her crotch, forcing my tongue to penetrate her. Even with my face pressed against her womanhood, I continued to tease the actress rather than give her the release she was practically begging for. Usually, I'd love to go down on a woman and get her to cum at least once, if not twice, before having sex if given the time. That had been my M.O. since my senior year of high school, figuring I would enjoy myself regardless, so I just wanted to make sure the lady I was with had at least one orgasm. Yet now, with Katherine, I was having more fun just teasing for some reason. Even once I did start to give her my full oral efforts, once I heard her starting to get close, I'd either slow way down or turn my head and just kiss up and down the inside of her legs.

"Stop teasing me already," Katherine yelled out in frustration.

"You want to cum?" I asked as my fingers teased her clit.

"Yes! Please!"

"Stand up and turn around," I told her as I got up off the floor. Desperate to climax, she did what I said. I took my place behind her as I pulled my hard manhood free of my pants. I picked her right leg up and rested it on the counter as she leaned further over the countertop. I took hold of my dick and slapped it a few times up against her wet pussy.

"Mmmm, do you have a condom?" she asked as she looked back towards me.

"Yup," I said as I brushed some of her blond hair out of her face. "I did some research on you two." I then reached into my back pocket, pulling out the strand of three condoms that were in there. I tore ripped off one, opened it, and put it on. I rubbed my wrapped tool up against her, lubricating my protected cock with her pussy juices. When my dick was nice and wet, I lined up and pushed forward.

"Ahhhoooohhh," Katherine moaned as her pussy was penetrated. I went about halfway in before pulling out and then pushing my entire length inside of her. "Your dick feels amazing," she said, so happy that she almost appeared to be laughing in delight as he started to fuck. She pushed her ass back to me, matching each of my thrusts, causing the sound of our skin slapping to echo throughout her kitchen. We'd only been fucking for a few minutes when Kat finally got the release she'd been pleading for earlier. And I must have been teasing her worse than I had previously thought because when she climaxed, her pussy gushed so much that I believe she might have actually squirted a bit. Either way, she did leave a small puddle on the tile floor. While I had stopped thrusting as she came, I was still stuffed inside of her. When she came down her high, I started pushing once again.

"Wait, wait, wait," she called out breathlessly, "Let's go to the bedroom." Reluctantly I backed away, and we both let out disappointing moans as I pulled out of her. She lowered her leg to the floor, and we began to walk towards her room.

"Oh wait," she said, and she then jogged back to the living room and reached down to her purse, which was on a chair. While she still had her shirt on, she was still completely bottomless, and from my viewpoint, I had a great view of her ass and her snatch peeking out underneath as she bent over. I was tempted to walk over, grab her hips, and take her right there. Just as I took a step forward, Kat stood up and turned around. "Got it," she said as she held up her phone in her hand.

"Why do you need your phone?"

"To record us, obviously."

"You wanna make a sex tape?"

"Yeah, I do it all the time," She told me as she approached. "Now come on," she said as she took hold of my dick and led me to her bedroom.

"Do you actually rewatch the sex tapes you make with guys?" I asked. While I had recorded myself having sex before, I actually rarely have ever gone back to look at them afterward.

"All the time. It can get kind of lonely some nights living up here while filming," she explained. As she led me to her bedroom, I shed my shirt, just leaving it in the hallway. Once we got to her room, she ordered me to get on the bed, so I pulled off my sneakers and got on the bed. Propping up my head on some pillows, I watched as Katherine stood at the end of the bed and began pulling off her shirt. While Katherine McNamara gets credit for being beautiful, having great legs, and great hair, it is almost not mentioned enough how busty the Kansas City native is. Maybe it is because the costumes she wears for most of her shows didn't show off much cleavage. However, as her shirt hit the floor, and I watched as she undid her bra, I can tell you that she does have some incredible breasts. They looked to be large C-cups with almost no sag at all. Once again, I found myself comparing Katherine McNamara to Victoria Justice. V.J.'s breasts are immaculate, possibly the best I'd ever seen, and Kat's are not that far off. I watched her breast hang and sway as she climbed on the bed, pulled off my pants, and then crawled towards me between my legs.

"God, this thing looked big in that bathroom, but up close, it is just wow," the Shadowhunters actress said as she took my hard dick in her hand and played with it. I still had the condom on, but that did not stop Katherine from using her tongue on the tip. She still had her phone in her hand and began tapping on the screen as she teased me with her mouth. She then stretched out her arm with the phone. She smiled happily at the camera as she stroked my dick. She lowered her face, almost to give a size comparison of my dick to her face, before giving my cock a nice long lick from root to steam. Kat then gave me a blowjob, twisting her hand as she stroked me. While she occasionally looked up at me, her eyes seemed to be more focused on the camera on her phone. When she had my latex-covered cock nice and wet, Katherine handed me her phone and told me what she wanted me to do with it. She then sat up, and I had the phone focused on the tip of my dick and watched as she lowered herself on top of it. She wanted a clear shot of pussy being stretched out as she sunk down my thick pole, and that is precisely what she got. As she started to ride me, cowgirl, I panned the phone to get a shot of her breasts bouncing as she grinded on me. I continued up to her face, which smiled in ecstasy as she enjoyed herself. I tried to keep the phone steady as I reached up and felt her soft yet firm breast for the first time without any clothing in the way.

Kat had me lower the phone again to show her sliding up and down my dick, leaving a nice wet coating on it. I watched her ride me for a few more minutes. She used her own hands to play with her breasts. At times it almost seemed like she was playing things up to put on a good show for the camera. Eventually, she did take the phone from me, changing the angles of how things were shot. I was glad to be rid of it. With both my hands free, I was able to take more control. Grabbing her hips in my hands, I moved her up and down, matching her movements with my own thrusts and quickening the pace.

"Ummm, yeah," Katherine moaned, "Now roll me over." Doing what she asked, I rolled her onto her back, and Kat lifted her legs, so her knees were all the way back into her chest. She also held out her arm, so the phone had a clear video of her face and body and all my dick thrusting into her. However, before I started drilling her again, I pulled out and dove my face between her legs again. Using my tongue to lick and suck on her clit, I ate her out for about two minutes before slamming my dick back into her and began hammering her again. She was looking at her phone quite a bit at first as I thrust in and out of her, but after I moved one of my hands off her hip and began to rub her clit hard, she paid more attention to me.

"Ugh, wow, yes, that's it," She called out loudly as my fingers worked her clit, and my dick worked her g-spot. Her moans continued to quicken and grow louder. Looking to finally push her over the edge, I used my one remaining free hand to reach out and play with one of her nipples. With me working her three spots now, her breathing intensified even more. Soon I say her eyes roll back and pussy clamped down on me as she came. Once her body finished trembling, her legs relaxed and rested upon my shoulders, and I then reached under her back and lifted her up. I sat back on my heels as I now had the Shadowhunters actress in the air in the shape of a "V" with only her ass touching the mattress. I started bouncing her body myself this time.

"Fuck, you feel great," I told her.

"You're pretty good yourself."

"I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna be able to hold out," I told her as I could feel the pressure in my balls begin to build.

"Cum on me," She said.

"Huh?"

"Pull off the condom and cum on me. Right one my bush and stomach."

"Okay," I agreed as I continued to rock her body and pound her into me. I tried to continue to go right up until I couldn't. I more or less dropped Kat back onto the bed and pulled out. I did not have the easiest time pulling the condom off, and when I finally did, it only took two strokes before I erupted. I did my best to aim for her patch of hair, but a few powerful bursts went long, spraying her chest before I finally got more control of the aim. She used her fingers to scoop up some of the jizz that had landed on her stomach and then sucked them clean. Sitting up, McNamara leaned forward, took my cock into her mouth, and sucked it clean. She then took my dick in both her hands and began to play with it in her hands.

"You're still hard," she said with some surprise as she used her hands to stroke me.

"Is that a problem?"

"Not at all. Do you have another condom?"

"Of course. Want to go again?" Kat replied with just a big smile and an excited nod. I got off the bed and separated the two condoms that remained in my pants pocket. Katherine laid on her back as she watched me slide the prophylactic on. I then jumped up on the bed and got down on all fours, and starting around mid-calf of her right leg, I began kissing my way up her body, obviously lingering a little longer when I got between her legs and to her breast until we were inches apart looking at each other eye to eye and I went down to kiss her. As we made out on the bed, I felt one of her legs wrap around me, which helped angle my body just right. She moaned into my mouth as I sheathed my sword into her once again. I worked my hips slowly as we continued to kiss. Once again, I found her tongue playing with me.

"How do you want it?" I asked, wanting to know what position or tempo she wanted to do it in, as I continued to just make long slow thrusts into her, just teasing both of us to get ready for more.

"In my ass," she moaned softly.

"Woah, seriously," I said, shocked.

"Yeah. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not. I've done it a bunch before. You just didn't take me as the type." My answer made her smile.

"Wanna know a secret," she then leaned up and put her lips right next to my ear and said, "I love anal." Her head dropped down to the bed, and the big smile and excited look in her eyes told me that she was telling the truth. I got off of her, and she moved quickly. Going into one of her nightstand drawers, she pulled out a bottle of lube and got herself and my cock prepared. Once she got us lubed up, she put the bottle away and picked her cell phone back up, which I had lost track of since right before I was about to cum. She set up her phone on her nightstand to capture her on the bed. While she was up on all fours and looking right at the camera, I moved behind the actress. I knew she could see me moving into position via the screen on the phone. When she did not say anything and did not move when she felt the head of my dick brush against her anus, I knew she was ready. I pushed hard, getting my tip into her, and then began slowly easing more and more of my shaft into her.

"Oh-ho, Gawd," she groaned as I pushed forward. I stopped as it sounded like she had some discomfort.

"You alright?"

"Um-hm," she said while biting her lip and nodding her head. "You're just a little thicker than I'm used to. But keep going. It feels good." Doing as she said, I pulled out an inch or so before pushing back in. When I was all the way inside, I held in place to let her get used to the feelings and loosen her up a bit. When she said she was ready, I pulled out a bit, and then Kat gasped as I both slammed forward and pulled her hips back towards me. I slowly built up some tempo, and as we really started to get going. I no longer tried pulling her back towards me. Instead, she was pushing back and meeting each of my thrust forward all on her own. The bed was now really rocking, and looking at her through the image on her phone, I could see that she was not lying about enjoying anal. The pleasurable look on her face said it all. Not needing to hold on to her hips, my hand roamed her body, playing with her hanging breast, toying with her clit, kneading her ass cheek.

I got her to climax once from anal she asked me to flip her over. She said she wanted to do it like we were earlier. Once again, she was on her back with her legs in her chest, and once again, her phone was in her hand. The only different thing was the hole that my cock was buried in. We did it that way for a little bit until we were in a good rhythm. I then widen her legs apart. She had kept them close together before, but I now had her have her legs about shoulder-width apart. She was unsure of what I was trying to do until she felt it. She felt two of my fingers split her labia lips and press inside her. I was now fingering her vagina while I fucked her ass.

"Oh wow!" she yelled out, dropping her phone and taking a firm grasp of her bed sheets with both hands. Another charge of pleasure went through her body as I hooked my fingers upward and tried (successfully apparently) to rub her g-spot with my fingers. Having the feeling of both her holes being filled seemed to really set her off. Katherine was now louder than ever, and her body was in constant movement, twisting and pushing against me. Her eyes rolled back, and her body shook as she had a powerful orgasm possess her body. And watching her climax once again was enough to push me over the edge. Firing off in the condom that was still entirely in her ass.

"Holy shit," I said after I came and got down next to Kat.

"You said it," she agreed as she breathed heavily, my eyes unable to look away from her chest as it moved with each breath of hers. The two of us lay in bed, getting a bit of rest after the last hour of action. We'd not even been done for 10 minutes when Katherine picked her phone back up and began watching the video she'd taken of the two of us.

"This looks really hot. After the video you sent me the night we met, maybe I should send this to Hailee."

"No," I said too quickly.

"Wow, that was fast," Kat said and put down her phone. "You actually really like her, don't you?"

"I don't think us laying here naked freshly fucked is the right time to have this conversation."

"Well, that's a yes." Kat picked up her phone and began scanning through her newest sex tape. She then announced that she was thirsty and would get some water. I asked her for a glass as well. Kat put on an oversized t-shirt as she got out of bed. As she left the room, she lifted up the back of the shirt and pulled on the front of it, so the shirt went tight against her back. With her ass now exposed, she but a little wiggle in her step as she walked out of the room. Looking back over her shoulder to make sure she had my attention.

A few minutes later, I joined her in the kitchen. She was letting her shirt hang free once again, and I had put my pants and shoes back on and had my shirt in my hand. She handed me a glass of water, and I chugged down half of it. She just sipped on hers, as her glass was already almost empty.

"So that was fun," she said as she put down her glass and brushed some of her hair back. "We should do it again when I get back to LA."

"Which part, get together for dinner or the sex?"

"Both? Assuming you're still free and interested."

"Well," I said as I reached into my back pocket and pulled out the wrapped condom, "I still have one condom left from tonight, so maybe I'll just save it till then, and we'll see what happens."

"Just the one?" She asked as she pulled it from my fingers.

"Yup, just the one. Bought three. Used two, so…."

"Well, it'd be a shame if something were to happen and it just kind of went to waste, don't you think?" She asked seductively. Minutes later, her shirt was on the kitchen floor with the open condom wrapper discarded on top of it. My pants and boxers were down by ankles as I faced the counter where Katherine was again sitting upon. This time though, she was naked and moaning loudly as I repeatedly thrust hard into her while her legs were wrapped around my waist. Her head was tilted back while the 5'5" actress thrust her chest out in my face. One of my hands groped and tweaked one of her breasts while my mouth attacked the other. The round was hotter and harder than the previous ones, resulting in us both climaxing pretty quickly. Kat came first. I could feel her nails dig into me as she gripped my shoulder while crying out in ecstasy. I then found myself two minutes later, slamming myself forward, going literally balls deep into her as I released whatever remained in my balls into the condom I was wearing. I left Kat's place minutes later feeling very satisfied and absolutely reeking of sex, which was evident to me when I got back to my hotel. On the elevator ride up to my room, three other people were in there with me, one of whom couldn't help but comment on exactly how I smelled.