Lucky Bastard 34: Reopening and Reuniting
Starring Hailee Steinfeld & Bailee Madison

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Scissoring, Creampie
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

"Oh god," Hailee Steinfeld moaned as she rocked her hips on top of me. We were both naked in my bed and were spending another morning once again enjoying ourselves, having another phenomenal round of sex for the umpteenth time over the last week.

With the state of California finally loosening up some of their restrictions and stay-at-home orders, Hailee had finally agreed to come over for a visit last Saturday afternoon. When her car arrived, I got out of my house to greet her. She had on her sunglasses and was dressed simply in a comfortable t-shirt and shorts. I tried to play it cool and simply walked over to her rather than run over like part of me wished. I had a big smile on my face as I pulled her in for a tight hug. I was excited to finally touch and hold her once again for the first time in months. I went in for a quick kiss. And then a second. And then both our suppressed libidos and our excitement to be reunited took control of both of us. We could not keep our lips apart as I picked her up and carried her inside. Once the door was closed, I didn't even bother trying to lead us any further.

My hands went to the front of her shorts, and following my lead, Hailee's hands went to mine. A minute later, both of us were bottomless, Hailee's back was against the front door, and she had one leg up wrapped around my waist. She let out a yelp as I thrust my hard tool into her. She was just as libidinous as I. Even before I pushed inside her, she had such heat radiating from between her legs it was like holding your hand over an oven. I had joked with Ryan months ago that the first time Hailee and I got back together, I'd be so excited that I'd be lucky to last a minute. Well, I showed him. I lasted a whole two minutes before I pulled out and erupted a sizable load over her stomach.

"Sorry about that," I felt a little embarrassed about cumming so quickly, "I'd just been looking forward to this for so long." I then pulled her face to mine for a kiss

"It's fine," she reassured me, "I'm surprised you pulled out, though."

"That's because the second we get upstairs, I am going to munch on that pussy of yours. I've been dreaming about going down on you for months. If you're lucky, I may only do it for an hour or so."

While I did not actually go down on her for an hour, we did head up to my bedroom and strip off our remaining clothing. When she got up on the bed and spread her legs, I got the first honest good look at her quarantine bush that she had grown while staying home during the pandemic. She was a little self-conscious about it and worried about what I might think about it. Generally, I tend to prefer something a little more trimmed up, but at that moment, I could not have cared less that she had grown out a full bush. I climbed up on the bed like an Olympic high diver and dove face first between her legs.

She did not spend every night in my bed over the following week, but we did spend at least some time with each other every day. Of course, a lot, a lot of sex, but we also watched TV and had meals together. On more than one occasion, Hailee brought her new puppy Martini over, and I got to play with the cute pup. Being a dog lover, who grew up with a dog in my house almost every day, it was nice to have one in my home.

It was now the following Sunday. We were still working on getting several months of pent-up sexual energy out of our system. As Hailee rode me, she bent down and kissed me. I gave her ass a squeeze as we kissed and fucked. It was then we were interrupted by her phone ringing on the nightstand.

"Don't do it," I told her, but she didn't listen.

"It'll be quick," she said as she reached over and grabbed her phone. Looking at the ID, she answered, "Hi Bailee!" she said while trying to act normal. "What? No, I am just getting an early morning workout in," Hailee said into the phone while trying to get her breathing under control while also giving me a wink when she said ‘workout .'The two then proceeded to have a conversation while Hailee sat on my lap with my rigid hard dick stuffed inside her. I was happy that Hailee and Bailee Madison had reconnected after they had a small falling out when Bailee was sneaking behind Hailee's back to hook up with me before Hailee and I finally admitted our feelings for each other and started dating. However, now was not the time or place to feel good about their friendship. I was too horny, and looking up at her breasts, and smiling face was not helping the matter. So I took hold of her hips, and I started slowly thrusting back up into her while they spoke. At one point, she mouthed for me to "stop" but only encouraged me to go faster and deeper. I kept going for a few minutes. Hailee bit her lip to suppress herself from moaning into the phone until finally she quickly said "hold on" to Bailee and muted her cellphone. She let out a few deep, loud moans and then looked down at me.

"If you're going to do this, really do it. I want you to cum inside me before Bailee hangs up."

"You're on," I said, accepting her challenge and rolling us over so that she was on her back. I pulled out of the "I Love Yous" singer and ducked down as she picked her phone back up. As she told Bailee that she was back on the lines, I wrapped my lips around her small clit and sucked on it for a bit. After a minute or two, lifting one of her legs in the air and plunged my cock back into her. I did my best to make things difficult for Hailee to concentrate on her call as possible. While not only fucking her as hard as I could, I also worked her sensitive nipples with my hands and mouth. I did my best to maintain the eye contact that I knew she desired during sex. She did the best she could to suppress any sexual noises coming from her, at one point even biting down on a pillow as she listened to Bailee speak. Still, she could not hide her shallow breaths and wavering voice whenever she had to talk.

Kissing her neck, I moved up to her ear that was free of her phone. She had her hand over her mouth to muffle her morning when I whispered into her ear, "You said you wanted to feel my cum. Well, get ready." I gave her cheek another kiss and then looked down at her in the eye as I gave her a few more hard thrusts. She could not hold back either as she dropped her phone and moved her hand off her mouth. Hailee gave a loud moan that, no doubt, Bailee could clearly hear over the phone. Her body gave a slight tremble as my cock burst, and I unloaded my load into her. I, too, let out a loud groan as I came. As her orgasm subsided, Hailee let off a large sigh. After that, we shared another extended passionate kiss. As I rolled off of her, Hailee picked her phone back up off the bed.

"She hung up," she said, and we both laughed.

"That was rude of her. Why would she do that," I said as we laughed. "What did she want anyway?"

"She wanted to get lunch this week, and then I don't know. Someone kept me too distracted to listen."

"If you are looking for an apology from me, you are not going to find one. I enjoyed all that."

While we spent most of that day together, Hailee did go back to her place that night. On the day of their lunch, I texted Haiz to say ‘hi' to Bailee for me the next day. I did not expect to get the text back that I did two hours later while I was reading outside getting some sun. Hailee's text just said, ‘Go shower, we'll be there in an hour.' It was the ‘we' part that took me by surprise. Rather than text her back and try and figure out what was going on, I just sent a thumbs-up emoji and went inside to take a shower.

They took closer to 90 minutes to arrive, so I used some of the extra free time to clean up and straighten up some things around my house until I heard the front door open. Going to the foyer. Hailee was the first to enter. She was dressed in her black & white Vans and had jean shorts on over a black bodysuit. Bailee followed in behind her, and she was dressed in a light summer dress and white low-top sneakers.

"Hey, Bailee," I said warmly as she entered my home, though I was not sure what else to do. Typically I'd give her a hug and a peck on the cheek, but in the time of COIVD-19, I wasn't sure what the protocol was anymore, so I just kind of gave a wave from a few feet away.

"Hi Eddie, nice seeing you," Bailee smiled as she spoke, and she gave me a wave back. Meanwhile, Hailee came right up and gave me a hug and a light kiss on the lips. We then went deeper into my house, grabbing some drinks from the kitchen before sitting down in the living room. I had not seen or really even talked to Bailee since Hailee had basically kicked her out of my bedroom the night before Valentine's Day, right as Hailee and I started going out. So as we started chatting, it was mostly about what we'd all been up to, especially during the lockdown. Hailee was the busiest of the three of us, dropping her album in the middle of it and winning a Peabody Award for Dickinson.

"I kind of stopped reading scripts a few weeks ago. At this point, until things are open enough for us to safely shoot, there's no point in trying to line up even more new projects," I explained when it came time to talk about what I was up to. "Though I think we might have found two movies we can do here in LA with little difficulty."

"We?" Bailee asked.

"My friend Byron Castillo, the director."

"Oh, I know him. He's good."

"Yeah, so he and I both found decent scripts that we think can be done in just like a few rooms. So we figure we can shoot them in like a film school style. Rent our own equipment, have a crew of just like 5 or 6 people, use our own houses or friends' places for locations, and just ask friends to play the parts."

"That's a good idea," Bailee said.

"Why is this the first I'm hearing about this?" Hailee asked.

I looked at Hailee, "Yeah, I know. We're still trying to figure things out. Especially with the unions and stuff."

"If you have a part, I'd love to be involved," Bailee said enthusiastically. I think she was just desperate to get out of the house and do something.

"I mean, you'd only be paid scale probably if that's all right?"

"Yeah, for sure. It'll just be nice to work again."

"Okay, yeah. I'll talk to Ryan, and once we figure some things, I'll get back to you." I then looked over to Hailee again, "And you're already cast in both, and we'll need you to also operate the boom mic, so get ready for that."

"Oh, is that so?" Hailee chuckled.

"Yup. I was thinking about you doing the craft services at first, but I've seen you cook, so I figured that may not be best." We all laughed at that. We talked for a bit longer, and Hailee went to the kitchen to refill our drinks. I quickly followed her in under the pretense that I would help her.

"Hey, so not that this hasn't been fun, but why is Bailee here?" I asked in a low voice once we were in the kitchen.

"She just needed to get out and hang out with some friends," she said as she stood in front of the open refrigerator door. I walked right up behind her and wrapped my arms around her stomach.

"You're up to something,"

"Maybe, you'll just have to wait and see," she said with a cheeky smile.

"We both know I can make you tell me if I want," I spoke right into her ear as I slipped a hand into her shorts. Hailee couldn't help but let out a soft moan as I cupped her snatch.

"Don't," Hailee half-heartedly said, "she's just in the other room."

"We both know I don't care about that," I said before kissing her neck.

"Mmmmm, just keep it together for a little longer, and I promise it'll be worth it."

"Fine," I agreed and pulled my hand away. "I trust you." I then backed away, and Hailee finished getting the drinks.

"Good. Now since you don't think I can do craft services, why don't you get us some snacks."

Taking out some crackers and cheese I happened to have, I put them on a cheeseboard and went back out to join the ladies. Putting the board down on the coffee table, I took a seat right down next to Hailee. We sat quietly for a bit, all of us enjoying our drinks and a snack.

"You guys are cute together," Bailee said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, he's alright," Hailee replied and put her hand on my thigh.

"Thanks," I replied to both of their comments. "What about you, Bailee? How are things with you and Blake?" The mood in the room shifted after I mentioned Blake's name.

Bailee fidgeted in her chair as she replied, "Things are going well for the most part, but these last few months have been pretty difficult."

"Why's that?"

"Well, with him being in London and the travel ban in place, we just haven't seen each other since February, and god only knows when we'll actually see each other again."

"Jesus. I didn't even think about that. That sucks. That would drive me insane. I know I could not wait for her," I said, pointing over at Hailee with my thumb, "to finally break isolation, and I've been gitty ever since she finally did."

"Oh, I heard," Bailee finally smiled again.

"Turns out Bailee really enjoyed our phone call the other day," Hailee informed me.

"Is that so?"

"Please don't," Bailee was bushing as she pleaded with Hailee not to continue any further.

"She told me earlier that right after she hung up, she used her vibrator until the battery died."

"Wow. Is that true?" I questioned Bailee, who now had her face buried in her hands.

"Yes, I mean technically yes. But it's not as bad as it sounds. It's not like the thing had a full charge when I started." Hailee and I both enjoyed Bailee's obvious embarrassment.

"Bailee, Bailee, it's fine. I know I was masturbating a ton while I was in lockdown. I probably gave the teenager version of me a run for his money on how often I did it. I can't imagine if I had to go for a month or longer with actually having sex again."

"She might not have to wait that long," Hailee said slyly while taking a sip of her drink.

"Why's that?"

"Ummm, well, Blake and I came to a sort of agreement," Bailee stammered.

"Oh yeah?" I said with my interest peaked.

"Yeah, so, since we can't be together and we don't know how long that will last. And we both admitted that we're practically climbing up the walls. We're so horny. So we agreed to give each other a hall pass. Two of them actually, each month until we can get back together."

"Wow, good for you guys," I said and then took a drink from my glass. But the room was silent after that. Looking at Bailee, she finally looked up from the floor and looked me right in the eyes. Turning to Hailee, her eyes were already looking right at me. I could feel the attitude in the room shift as my brain worked it out. Looking at Hailee, I quietly asked, "Is that why you had invited her over?"

"I felt bad," Hailee admitted.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. It's just…."

"I'm flattered, really, and I can't say that I'm not interested, but it's up to Hailee."

"I'm fine with it."

"You sure? The last time the three of us were all in a room together, you tossed her out of bed and were not all that nice about it."

"I know, but I'm okay with this. Though I do have a few rules that I talked with her about."

"What rules?"

"Umm, so just, no cumming in her, if I say stop you gotta stop, and she's not can't spend the night. Stuff like that"

"Alright," I agreed.

"Oh, and also, I can cut in whenever I want."

"And that's all fine with me," Bailee spoke up.

"Okay, what about my conditions for doing this?"

"Your conditions? Are you joking?" Hailee asked, surprised I'd request anything more from a threesome with the two beautiful actresses.

"No, I'm not. And I think you'll enjoy this," I told Hailee.

"What is it?" Bailee asked. While she seemed embarrassed by the sex talk a few minutes, she now seemed to be growing anxious.

"Well, since Hailee is inviting you into our bed," I said, turning to the Good Witch actress, "You need to please her as well as myself while we're doing it."

"Done," Bailee answered so quickly it shocked both Hailee and me.

"Seriously?" Hailee questioned her friend.

"Yes, it's fine. Also, I just REALLY need to get laid, so I probably would have agreed to just about anything."

"Well, okay then," I said, "So what should we do now?"

"Finish our drinks and head upstairs, I guess," Hailee said. So she and I picked up our drinks and clinked glasses while Bailee sculled the rest of hers. She then got up and said she'd meet us upstairs.

"You sure about this?" I asked Hailee one last time.

"If I weren't here would you be this hesitant," she asked me, and it probably was a legitimate question. We did have an open relationship, and she'd literally sent Isabela Merced to meet me in the bathroom a year ago, but this felt different. The way we'd been the last week or so had felt different.

"Yeah, probably, based on our last interaction with her."

"Well, you have my blessing to do this," she said and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "She needs it badly, and it should be fun." We kissed again. This time it was a more prolonged, more lingering kiss.

"We should head upstairs before she comes looking for us." We kissed once more before walking hand in hand upstairs. We found Bailee standing in the center of the room, waiting on us in my bedroom.

"So, how do we start?" Bailee asked with excitement.

"Well, we could just rip each other's clothes off," as I spoke, I walked around and curled in behind her, "or we can start slow," I moved the thin strap off one of her shoulders, "And take our time to enjoy ourselves." I then kissed along her bare shoulder. It really had been a long time since someone had touched her because, by the time I kissed the side of her neck, she was like putty in my hands. She turned her head to try to kiss me, but when she did that, I switched over to the other side of her neck and kissed down along her shoulder as I also moved her other shoulder strap. With both straps off her shoulders, all it took was a little nudge for the summer dress to pool down around her feet.

"You really do have some great tits," Hailee said as she stepped closer to Bailee. While I had a good memory of what they looked like, I still looked over the former The Fosters actress' shoulder to take a look at her breasts. Looking at them, my mind immediately compared them to Hailee's. Bailee's were a little bit large, hung down a bit more (but no one would ever call them saggy), and her areolas were darker, but her nipples did not stick out as far as Hailee's when hard. Bailee took a deep breath as her friend cupped her breasts. I wrapped my hands around Bailee's waist, and my fingers danced along the edge of her panties.

I kissed her neck again and then whispered into her ear, "Kiss her." When she didn't react, I repeated myself. This time she did follow through on what I said. The younger brunette pulled her older friend to her and kissed her. While taken aback at first, Hailee did eventually kiss her back. As they kissed, my hand slipped beneath her panties. Feeling between her legs, I first noticed that just like practically every other woman in LA who was isolated alone, Bailee had grown out of her quarantine bush. The next thing I noticed was just how wet she was. I could hear Bailee moan into Hailee's mouth as my finger rubbed her muff. As the women continued to kiss, I dropped down to a knee and pulled her panties down, leaving Bailee in only her white sneakers. She gasped as I pushed a finger up inside of her. I worked my fingers in and out of her getting her even wetter until I finally pulled my finger away and told Bailee to get on the bed. She got up in the middle of the bed, and I grabbed her ankles and moved her right to the edge as I got down on my knees on the floor. Using some of her wetness to matte back some of her bush, I then moved my face in and gave her a lick. Putting her legs up over my shoulders, she quickly locked her legs around my head as I started to really go down on her. She began to moan and had one hand running through my hair as my tongue worked her over.

Her hand left my head as there was movement on the bed. Sliding a finger inside Bailee, I lifted my head. I looked up to see the wonderful sight of a nude Hailee Steinfeld had joined the naked Bailee Madison on the bed. Hailee laid next to Bailee and reached over and played with her breasts. Looking over at Hailee, Bailee leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. As they kissed, I went back orally, pleasing the actress in front of me. Sucking on her clit, my eyes kept looking up at the two women on the bed. Glancing more towards Hailee, I had a clear view between her legs. While Hailee still had a bush, she had trimmed it down since the first time we got back together post quarantine. I could not help myself using my free hand to reach up and started fingering Hailee while working with Bailee. I struggled to keep rhythm as I fingered both women, but Hailee made things easy on me as she began to hump my fingers. It did not take too much longer than that before I felt Bailee's legs tighten around me. Knowing what was coming, I pushed another finger into her, and my mouth worked overtime until the loud moans of her orgasm filled the room, and her pussy absolutely gushed.

When she finally released her legs from around my neck, I stood up and began to take off my clothes. As I pulled off my shirt, Hailee spun around and began undoing my shorts. Hailee sat up and kissed once my shirt and shorts were off while stroking my hard rod through my boxers. We made out for a bit, with her eventually pushing my boxers down to the floor.

"Oh my gosh. I know I've seen it before, but wow." As the fog from her orgasm, Bailee said, "His cock is huge." Bailee was now sitting up with her eyes locked onto my dick. Hearing her talking caused Hailee and me to stop making out for the moment.

"If that's how you feel seeing it, wait until you feel it in you again." Bailee did not say anything in response, but an audible moan escaped her mouth as she bit her lip. "Let's get him ready." As I continued to stand next to the side of the bed, Hailee and Bailee laid flat on their stomachs with my hard cock protruding between them. Hailee moved first, reaching out and grabbing my dick. She gave it a few licks before taking the head into her mouth and sucking hard on it. Hailee sucked me for a bit before passing me over to Bailee. The younger brunette used her hands to really get a feel for my size. She spat into her hand and slid her hands up and down before leaning in and giving the tip of my cock a kiss. She gave it a few more kisses then used her tongue to bathe the length of my pole. With Bailee working the side of my shaft with her tongue, Hailee moved and wrapped her lips around the head once again. Having the two gorgeous actresses work my cock felt absolutely amazing. They worked in tandem for longer than I thought they would. I was beyond rock hard at this point, and my dick literally shimmered in the light as it was covered in saliva. They kept going until Bailee just had to stop.

"I can't take it. I need to have this thing in me!" Bailee announced. She then moved to the center of the bed and got on her back with her legs spread. I got on the bed and moved between her legs. I was on my knees with my throbbing member resting on top of Bailee's pussy. As I prepared to penetrate her, I felt Hailee move behind me and press her breasts up against her back.

"Fuck her good Eddie," Hailee whispered into my ear and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Even after she said that, I still teased Bailee for another minute before slowly sliding my length into her.

"Ugghhhh oohhhh," Bailee moaned and took a firm grip of the bedding as her pussy got stretched, "Oh, Wow! That feels amazing." Once I was fully sheathed inside of her, I paused for a moment before sliding an inch out and then pushing it back in. Hailee watched over my shoulder as Bailee and I started to have sex but soon moved over to the side of us as I bent down and got into the full missionary position. Bailee really began to moan as we got into a strong rhythm, and I toyed with her tits. It turned out that Bailee was just as desperate as she led on downstairs because it seemed like in no time, she was already orgasming once again. I slowed down as she came, but she quickly told me to keep going and pulled my face down to hers. Within a minute after her climax, Bailee had her tongue jammed into my mouth and her legs wrapped about my waist as I continued to thrust up into her. Although I enjoyed my time with Bailee, my eyes kept looking over at Hailee from time to time. Lying next to us on the bed and watching the action, one hand of hers was playing with her nipple as the other rubbed her clit. Watching her watch us, I stopped what I was doing.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said as I pulled my mouth away from Bailee. "We gotta stop."

"What? No. Please, please don't stop," Bailee pleaded.

"No, we gotta. Remember my condition for doing this?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, well, you've cum twice, and Hailee's laying all alone. You gotta help her too."

"Sure. Just don't stop fucking me. Your dick feels so good." Bailee unlocked her legs around me, and I got up off her. Bailee let out a disappointing groan as my cock fully slipped out of her.

"Wait!" Hailee said as we were all moving around the bed to reposition ourselves. "I want to taste her on your dick," she told me. Hailee remained on her back as I moved to the head of the bed and fed her mouth. My cock head was coated with Bailee's pussy juices. At first, Bailee was unsure what to do with herself, but when I told her how sensitive Hailee's nipples were, she got the hint. Climbing on top of her friends, Bailee teased and played with her breasts. At first, with her hands, and then moving her face down, she kissed the center of her chest and slowly moved her lips over until she wrapped her lips around one of her tits.

When Hailee had almost wholly replaced the coating of Bailee's juices with a layer of her saliva, I told Bailee to move down Hailee's body. Bailee kissed her way down until she looked directly at Hailee's cleanly trimmed bush. I, meanwhile, moved away from Hailee's face and crawled down to the foot of the bed behind Bailee. I waited for her to drop her face down into the 'Wrong Direction' singer's honeypot, and the moment she did that, I rewarded Bailee by thrusting my member back into her tight twat. Happily, we were all getting something out of this arrangement now, with Bailee eating out Hailee as I fucked Bailee.

I gave Bailee's ass a light smack before reaching under her and rubbing her clit. I could hear her muffled moans as she continued to eat pussy. While I could not see the pleasure on her face, I could see it on Hailee's as she laid back and moaned. I paid attention to Bailee for a while, but I soon found myself looking up and looking into Hailee's lovely brown eyes. We kept going for a few more minutes. Bailee started to rock back into me as I thrust. She soon lost concentration and stopped licking Hailee as her mind focused on the feeling of her orgasm. Knowing that she stopped, I spun Bailee onto her back. Picking up her legs, I crossed them and put them up on one of my shoulders. Holding her legs in place with one hand, I picked up my pace and thrust into her harder. Bailee looked into my eyes as her breathing became more swallowed and her moans became louder. A minute later, she thrust her pelvis up, burying my dick to the root inside of her, as her eyes rolled back as she had a big orgasm. Her pussy gushed, and her body trembled as she had her most powerful orgasm of the evening.

As Bailee was still in the throes of climax, Hailee reached out and grabbed my wrist. I looked over to her, and she simply said, "It's my turn." And that is all I needed to hear. I quickly pulled away from Bailee and dropped her legs back down as I quickly moved over to Hailee. Showing her flexibility, Hailee did not wait until I was between her legs before lifting one of her legs straight up in the air. I wrapped one arm around her thigh and grabbed onto her hip as I thrust hard into her. She let out a small yelp as balls went deep on the first thrust. I gave her nips a quick lick each before moving up to her face. Her leg that was up in the air wrapped around my waist. I thrust hard and fast into her as our lips met and our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Unlike when I had my dick deep inside Bailee, I did not have my eyes darting out to the other woman on the bed. No, when I was with Hailee at that moment, I only paid attention to her. I could feel my own orgasm nearing, and I knew Haiz well enough to see that her's was approaching as well.

"Uggghhh god," Hailee moaned and then spoke into my ear, "Let me get on top." I did what she asked, rolling us over, nearly rolling us off the bed, but still, Hailee found herself on top of me, grinding her sex on my cock. As Hailee leaned over on top of me, she let some spit leak out her mouth into mine before quickly and passionately kissing me once again. We continued to make out as she rode me until we climaxed seemingly simultaneously. As she tightened around me, I fired off a copious amount of jizz inside of her. Once we began to relax, Hailee let out a deep sigh and pushed her hair back.

"Wow, you guys. That was really hot." Bailee spoke up, reminding both of us of her presence on the bed.

Hailee climbed off of me and now laid in the middle of the bed. Looking between her legs, you could see my spunk oozing out of her. A hand reached down and scooped up some of the excess cum, but it was not the hand I was expecting. I watched as Bailee brought her hand up to her mouth and tasted my seed.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" She asked. I thought about saying, 'now I fuck you again until you go cross-eyed,' but something else came into my mind.

"Have either of you ever scissored another woman?" I asked. Bailee was not quite sure what I was asking, but I could tell Hailee knew what it was with the slight smile that appeared on her face for a second. Rather than explain it to Bailee, I got my phone and showed her a video online. Her eyes went wide watching it, but I was surprised that she agreed to try it. She watched the video for a bit longer while trying to get into position. It took a bit for her to find the right angle to rub herself, but Bailee made it obvious once she hit the right spot.

"OH! Oh, wait! Right there, yeah. I'm feeling it. Yes, right there," Bailee said in surprise and satisfaction as she started to enjoy the act. Hailee just simply moaned as they found the right rhythm. I had never known watching two women scissoring to be a fantasy of mine. Still, sitting there watching two women with strikingly similar colored hair and body types moan and rub up against one another, there was no way I could not be aroused. And not just aroused, but so hard that I probably could have used my cock as a bat in the home run derby. The other thing that I did not foresee was more of my cum leaking out of Hailee as they rubbed against one another. In a matter of minutes, both their mounds were covered in a mixture of all of our sexual juices.

I could no longer sit and watch along the sidelines at a certain point. I moved behind Hailee on the bed as they continued to scissor one another. My hands reached around her and cupped her breasts, and kissed along the side of her neck. I have always loved the way her nipples felt in my hands. When hard, they were not just tiny little nubs, but something that really stuck out and you could easily tweak and play with. Turning her head around, Hailee's lips met mine. I began grinding against her as we kissed. Soon it was too much for me. I pulled Hailee up and pushed her forward. She found herself on her hands and knees directly on top of Bailee when I moved forward and reentered her love tunnel. With the two ladies looking eye to eye as I took Hailee from behind, Hailee dropped down to her elbows, and they began to kiss. After a few minutes, I pulled out of the Dickinson actress, much to her disappointment, and lowered myself a bit before slamming home into Bailee. I could hear Bailee gasp loudly as she felt herself getting stuffed. Not to leave her out of the loop, I pushed two fingers into Hailee and fingered her as I fucked Bailee. I went back and forth between the two. Fucking and fingering one for 2-3 minutes before switching back to the other. But even though we were all enjoying it, Hailee put a hold on everything. Though she did enjoy doggie, she much preferred having eye contact during sex.

Asking her what she wanted, she explained, and we all moved to get into position. I stood along the side of the bed as the two brunette actresses got along the edge of the side. Both on their backs and butts right on the edge, Bailee was on the left side, and Hailee was on the right. Both had their legs up but bent at the knees. Hailee even went the extra step of linking her left leg with Bailee's right. Since she was the one who wanted this position, I moved to Hailee first. Just like before, as I fingered one, I had sex with the other and switched every few minutes. After some time, both my hands were covered with their vaginal lubricant. In the current position, I could not help but notice how much more Bailee's soft pillowy breast jiggled during sex compared to Hailee's perky firm breasts.

Going back and forth, I could feel the pressure beginning to build in my testicles. I knew Hailee's feelings towards finishing in Bailee, but I desired to have her pop one last time, so I doubled my efforts. Working hard and fast, I felt a strong sense of relief as Bailee cried out in pleasure one last time. I quickly moved over and plunged back into Hailee as soon as that happened. I kept the high pistoning tempo I had used with Bailee on Hailee, and her moans singled she was enjoying it just as much as I.

Inside of Hailee, I felt myself getting closer to erupting once again. When I mentioned that I was getting ready to blow, I expected her to pull me closer and stay inside her. I expected her to desire that I give her another creampie, but Hailee surprised me. She told me to pull out, and she quickly spun and began stroking me off. Aiming me at Bailee, who still laid on the bed next to her watching us. Bailee giggled once the pressure became too much, and I finally let go, and I began raining cum down on her tits and stomach. Once my balls had been drained, I got back down in the bed next to Hailee.

I stayed in bed for a while even after the two women got up and went to go take a shower before Bailee left. Eventually, the sound of running water and some giggling was just too much of a temptation for me to lay in bed, and I got up to join them. While we didn't have sex in the shower, Hailee and I teamed up on Bailee. At first, under the pretense of lathering up and washing her body, but soon we dropped that act, and we just began toying with her body. Fingering her to one last climax before she left, she stood between us with her back against the shower wall. Of course, watching this got me hard once again. Hailee and Bailee then teamed up one last time to give me a double blow job until I popped all over Bailee's cute smiling face.

As she got dressed, Bailee asked Hailee if we could do this again and use another of her future hall passes with us. Haiz said maybe and that they could talk about it later. I could not help but notice that my opinion on the topic was never asked for despite being in the room. After Bailee left, Hailee and I dressed in some comfortable loose clothing and ordered dinner. We watched some Netflix as we ate and eventually found ourselves spooning on the oversized couch while watching TV. Now on our second movie of the night, we watched in comfortable silence for a while until Hailee started to squirm as she tried to reposition herself. And the more she moved, the more she was inadvertently rubbing herself against me.

"Are you seriously getting hard again?" she asked as her backside grinding up against me was starting to have some effect.

"Maybe. You tell me," I replied as I took one of her hands and brought it behind her, placing it on my shorts, and she began feeling up my crotch.

"Didn't you get enough earlier today?" she turned back to look at me and asked, as her hand continued to play with me through my mesh shorts.

"Enough of Bailee, yes," I said and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "enough of you? I don't think that's possible." I then gave her another kiss. Hailee got up off the couch, and I grabbed the remote and put the movie on pause as I quickly followed her back up to the bedroom to put that theory to the test.