Lucky Bastard 38: Wrapping Things Up
Starring: Amber Frank, Camila Mendes, Zoey Deutch, and Hailee Steinfeld

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Anal,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

"Why haven't you fucked Amber yet?" That was the message waiting for me on my phone after I got out of the shower.

I'd been up in Vancouver for about two months now. I had not seen Hailee in person in all that time as she was continuing to film Hawkeye in Atlanta. Even for Valentine's Day, I had to send her flowers and a gift to her hotel, and we shared a meal over facetime. We had done video sex that night and a bunch of other times while apart. The last time we did it, she was kind of embarrassed by the fact that I made a joke or two about the bush she had grown out recently. She explained that she might just as well let it grow out with no guy around that. We still had our open relationship agreement intact, but it seemed like she wasn't using it, and honestly, neither was I. The last time I had had sex was with Hailee the morning she left to fly back to Atlanta to shoot Hawkeye. I'm not sure why I had not used my opening. It's not like I was consciously taking a moral stance or anything. I was happy with my relationship with Hailee. It didn't seem worth it to mess around at all, even if technically I didn't have anything to feel guilty about.

So that is what led to the text on my phone. Paris Berelc asked why I had not had sex with her friend Amber Frank, filming her supporting role on my latest film. I guess I should not have been that surprised. When Paris first tried talking me into letting Amber audition for the role, she didn't send me links to Amber's reel or clips of her acting. No, instead, she sent me links to Instagram photos of Amber in a bikini. There was denying that she looked great. She has a cute face and a fantastic body. I did let her read for the part, more as a favor than anything, but she ended up doing well enough to get the part. Now she had been here working on the film for the past three weeks, and she'd been flirting with me a bit, but I never made a move on her.

"I didn't realize I was supposed to do it," I messaged her back.

"I talked you up to her a ton, and that girl has a high sex drive. She wants it. I know she does. It's not like you're one to ever say no to sex with a hottie like Amber."

"Ouch." I sent her. That actually did kind of hurt, though she did have a point. I do have a pretty established man-whore reputation. "Just cause Hailee and I are open doesn't mean I need to use it at every opportunity."

She simply replied with a side-eye emoji. Again I had that coming. I decided not to respond. Instead, I got dressed and then looked at the clock. It was 9:32 PM, so I knew that meant it was 12:32 back in Atlanta. Since there was a chance that might still be up, I decided to try Facetiming Hailee. I started the call, lying on the bed with my iPad on my chest. I let it ring several times, and I was about to end the call when she finally answered.

"Hey, babe! How are you?" Hailee asked. She looked to just be dressed in a towel, and her hair was a little messy. I thought I might have caught her just before taking a shower, though I thought it was bizarre that she called me 'babe .'She'd never done it before, and she knew of my disdain for that pet name. Nonetheless, I shrugged it off and just started talking like everything was normal. We talked almost every night, so I carried on like I usually did, but she seemed odd. Her answers were shorter than usual, and her eyes seemed to dart around. And that's when I heard it.

"Hey, Hailee!" a voice yelled out. A man's voice. One that I did not recognize. I could see the look of panic on Hailee's face as she froze for a second, unsure of what to do. I then heard footsteps and the man's voice say "Oh, are you still on a call? My bad."

"Yeah, I am almost done," she said to the person who was standing out of the frame of the camera. She then turned back to the camera with some panic still in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Eddie, I gotta go. I'm sorry. I love you." she said and then disconnected the call before I could say anything.

I knew I could not be mad at her. We had an open relationship, and I'd taken full advantage of it. And I knew she had occasionally used it as well. I had heard a rumor that she might have gotten with her ex, Cameron, or one of his friends sometime around Thanksgiving this past year. That said, this was the first time I had first-hand knowledge and evidence of her with another guy. And coming right off my text conversation with Paris about me being faithful, it was an absolute gut-punch of a moment. I spent the next few hours trying to distract myself and get thoughts of her with another guy out of my head. I turned on the TV, and I tried to bury myself in work when that didn't work.

While doing some busy work, I realized that the wrong script pages for tomorrow had been sent to Amber. She'd been sent the pages for her final day of shooting, which was in a different location from where we were going to shoot tomorrow. I thought about calling her and emailing her the correct pages, but she was staying in the hotel room suite just two floors down, so I printed off the right pages and walked them down to her room.

I knock loudly on her hotel room door. I didn't respond, so I knocked again.

"Who is it?" I heard her call out through the door.

"It's Ed," I said loud enough to get my voice to carry through the door, but also not so loud that I would disturb the other people.

"Okay. Ummm, just give me a minute." She called back. I waited a bit and could hear movement from behind the door. When she finally opened the door, her face looked flush, and she looked to only be dressed in an oversized t-shirt. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked, slightly out of breath.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wake you did I?"

"No, I was just, um, watching some Netflix," she replied with a smile.

"Okay, good. I was doing some work and noticed that you got sent the wrong pages for tomorrow, so I just came down to make sure you got the correct ones."

"Aw, that's nice. But Jazmine," our script supervisor on the set, "actually caught it and already got me the right ones."

"Oh, well, I guess that's good then. I...I guess I'll just head back to my room then."

"Do you want to come in?" She asked and sidestepped to give me a lane to enter her room.

"I'm not sure. I don't want to bother you or interrupt whatever you were doing."

"No, it's fine. Come in. I could use the company," Amber said and then reached out to grab my hand and gave a slight tug to pull me in.

"Alright," I said as I entered. "So, what were you watching?"

"Watching?"

"Yeah, you said you were watching Netflix."

"Oh, yeah, um, it was nothing interesting," she said. Her hotel room was the same as mine, with a kitchenette and living room area with a separate bedroom. She asked if I wanted the drink, and I just asked for a glass of water. As she went and got a glass for her and me, I went to the living area and took a seat on the couch. I noticed a strange but familiar scent in the air as I sat down.

When Amber started walking towards me, I noticed her eyes go wide for a second when she saw where I was. Still, she carried on and gave me my glass, and took a seat on the couch a foot away from me. I started asking her about how she thought the shooting was going and some other work-related small chat. As we spoke, I realized that this was the first time she and I had had any kind of prolonged conversation other than her audition. We talked for a little while when I turned my body towards hers. As I did, I felt something pressing up against my back through the pillow that was behind me. I thought it might have been the remote for the TV, so I reached behind me and started digging around behind the pillow for what was pressing against me. Amber's face went white as I pulled out what was poking me, her vibrator. While it was not totally wet from being pressed against the pillow, a sheen on it made it apparent that it had been recently used. It also made sense of what I thought I had been smelling in the air.

"I'm sorry, I guess I did interrupt you after all," I said as I put her vibrator down on the table. She buried her face in her hands out of embarrassment, and I just laughed a bit. "It's fine. I totally get what you're going through."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Hailee's been in Atlanta this whole time, so the only time I've gotten off is when we've done some video dates."

"Paris said you two are open."

"We are. I just haven't felt like doing anything extra."

"So you haven't had sex at all?"

"Not since Hailee flew back to Atlanta, no."

"Oh, thank god," Amber said with a sigh of relief. "I thought there was something wrong with me this whole time."

"What?"

"Paris and Kelli have both told me stories about you with them and some other stories. And have been telling me how I should hook up with you. I tried flirting, but you seemed so disinterested. I thought it was something about me."

"What? No. Amber, trust me. You have nothing to feel bad about. You're extremely attractive. It's not like you haven't caught my eye, Hailee and I were just in a good spot, and it seemed like she wasn't using our open policy, so I thought I'd keep going too."

"Wait, what do you mean seemed?" she asked, and I then went on to explain the whole situation that had happened earlier. "That's too bad. So what now?"

"I'm not sure."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure." She got off the couch and then pulled off the t-shirt she had been wearing. Amber Frank now stood naked in front of me. I had known she had a really nice body, but now I got to see firsthand just how nice her body is. She had a bit more natural thickness compared to someone like Dove Cameron, but it worked well with her. She had fantastic breasts with minimal sag, if any, and a great plump ass. "Wow. Um, wait, don't you have a boyfriend too?"

"I do. But he can't always keep up with me, so we have an agreement too. I can be with who I want so long as in the end I come back to him," she informed me as she got back on the couch and crawled over to me. Between what happened with Hailee earlier and an eager naked Amber in front of me, I offered little resistance as she leaned in and kissed me. I then started kissing her back. Soon her naked body was lying on top of mine as we made out on the couch. "You know," Amber said as I started kissing her neck and groping her breasts, "Paris and Kelli set up some high expectations."

"I guess I'll do my best to live up to their stories."

"In that case, they said you know what you're doing when it comes to going down on them."

"They did, huh?"

"And you did interrupt me before I could get off earlier."

I had her climb off of me and had her sit back on the couch. I used my hands to begin rubbing her pussy as I kissed her a few times and then moved my lips down her body. I stopped at her breasts and gave her nipples some playful kisses and sucks before continuing down her body. By the time I got down to her snatch, she was already nice and wet. She had a few days' worth of hair growth, but she had been shaved clean before that. Pushing two fingers inside her, I began sucking her clit while fingering her. I was down on my knees in front of the couch, and she had her legs spread on either side of me up on the coffee table behind me.

I did not know if I was living up to whatever stories Amber had been told but based on her moans and how she was holding on to the back of my head, I seemed to be doing a good job. I had moved her legs from on either side of my body to up onto my shoulders, as I buried my face deeper between her legs, as I lapped up her leaking wet pussy. I could not help myself from reaching up and toying with her breasts as my tongue continued to work on her. As she closed in on her orgasm, she crossed her legs behind my head. I brought my hand back down to between her legs and rapidly began fingering her as my lips latched on to her clit. Not long after that, I had Amber calling out as she came, and her pussy gushed all over my face.

I did not give her much time to relax. As soon as her legs loosened their hold around my neck, I was up off the floor. Shirt off and pants down. Amber had not fully caught her breath and calmed down from her orgasm high before I was on top of her. I hooked my arms under her knees, lifting her legs a bit, and drove my hips forward.

"Oh God, Wow!" Amber said as she reached up behind her and took a firm hold of the edge of the couch. I did not ease into her much. Instead, I forcefully thrust almost entirely into her on my first stroke. I was relentless as I started hammering her into the couch. I took out all the pent-up sexual energy from only getting off with my hand the past few months on Amber. I might have started things a little too fast and hard for Amber, to begin with, but she was getting into it in no time. She was moaning loudly, and when she arched her back and thrust her chest towards me, I could not help myself. I maneuvered us on the couch, so I could easily bend down to kiss and suck on her delicious dark nipples. She once again wrapped her arms around my head to keep it at her chest as I kept pistoning my cock down into her wanting wet pussy. We kept going until I decided to change things up. I picked her up off the couch, making sure I kept my dick buried inside of her as I then spun us around, and I sat down on the sofa, bringing her right down on top of me.

"Paris said you had a big dick, but fuck," Amber moaned as she slowly started to grind herself on top of me.

"Yeah, well, being big doesn't matter if you don't know how to use it."

"Then show me how you can use it," She said before directing her lips to mine and sliding her tongue into my mouth. As we made out, I drove my dick up into her. I could feel Amber's hard nipples pressing against my chest as she started riding me. We went at it hard and fast, and the lack of recent sex obviously was affecting Amber, as it had me, as she was quick to cum once again. I was not going to be far behind. For now, though, I still kept going. Amber stopped riding on top of me as she came, but rather than letting her ride out her orgasm, I took hold of her hips and just started bouncing her on top of me myself. With her just wrapping her arms around my neck and holding on as I continued to use her for a bit.

Eventually, I did have her get off me and had her get on her knees and bend over the couch's armrest. With her thick booty on display, I could not help myself from giving it a few hard but playful staps. With one knee on the couch and a foot planted on the floor, I reached out and grabbed her cheeks in my hands while I positioned myself behind her. Looking down at her puckered rear entrance between her spread ass cheeks, I had a momentary thought of entering her backdoor, but it was only a passing thought as I once again sheathed myself into her honeypot. Once again, I was back to jackhammering away at her lovely snatch.

"Shit Amber, I'm going to cum hard. I going to fill you up with some much cum, It'll be leaking out of you for the next week,"

"Do it. Fill my pussy. I want to feel that big dick of yours firing off inside of me." she moaned.

"Good, because as nice as your ass would look covered with my seed, I'm in no mood to pull out tonight," I told her as I slowed my pace but delivered some hard full-length thrusts.

"Then do it already, fill my pussy," she egged me on. I responded by giving her ass a hard slap and then burying my cock as deep as it would go before I finally exploded. I lost track of how many times I felt my dick shoot off inside of her as I left off several days of stored jizz inside of her. All I know is that I promised to fill her, and when I finally did pull out, some cum began leaking out of her as well.

I took a seat on the couch afterward, and Amber turned around and sat with her body pressed up against mine. We both just rested and caught our breaths for a moment.

"So, I deliver on what Paris and Kelli promised you?"

"I can't even think at the moment, but damn that was good."

"Yeah, it was," I said as I looked at her and her naked body, which had a nice sheen of sweat covering it. As I looked at her, I could feel my heart rate and my dick start to rise once again.

"I hope they also told you that I am no one-hit-wonder," I told her before picking her up.

"You better not be because I'm not the type of woman who is satisfied with just one round either."

"Oh really? And what kind of woman are you?

"I'm the type who likes to keep fucking until we're both so exhausted that we just end up passing out." And with that, I quickly carried off to her in her bedroom. Throwing her down on the middle of the bed, I quickly joined her driving my dick right back inside of her. We went two more rounds that night, twice more in the morning, and had a repeat performance the following night after work. We would also have one more epic get-together on her final night in Vancouver before heading back to LA.

Over the two weeks after the incident, Hailee and I communicated only by text, and neither of us wanted to or tried to bring up what happened one night. The one time we did talk by phone, there was a natural clunky awkwardness between the two of us. Usually, now would be the point in the relationship where I would usually bail. I was good by myself and didn't need any extra drama in my life. I also did not want to spend the next few months just having awkward calls with Hailee because while my project was wrapping, Hailee would go right from filming Hawkeye in Atlanta to filming season 3 of Dickinson in New York. So the night of the wrap party, I changed my flight. Instead of flying back to LA, I would fly directly to Atlanta. With my flight changed and my bags packed, I left my hotel room to celebrate the end of filming on my latest movie with the cast and crew.

I had been there for a little over an hour and was finishing my second drink of the night when our leading actress finally arrived at the party. Zoey Deutch had been great to work with and was a lot of fun to hang out with around set. She was always good for a laugh, which mixed well with my witty sarcasm. The two of us had developed a good joking/teasing relationship, so I was looking forward to spending some time with her tonight. I then saw that Zoey had brought a friend with her, another actress who was in Vancouver filming her television show.

"Eddie! Hi!" Camila Mendes yelled as she ran over and gave me a big hug. "How are you?"

"I'm good, Cami." She was dressed in jeans, a light sweater, and ankle boots, while Zoey was dressed in jeans, long sleeve shirt, an overcoat, and sneakers.

The rest of the night was a blur. The three of us spent most of the night together, drinking, laughing, doing a little bit of dancing until it was closing time at the bar. The two of them waited for me as I settled the tab for the party, and then Camila invited me to come with Zoey back to her apartment. I agreed because I was a little bit tipsy and wanted to keep the fun night going.

The three of us got to Camila's and pretty much just carried on in her apartment as we had at the bar for the next hour. It was 2am when I found myself sitting on the couch with Camila while Zoey was curled up on a different chair. Cami and I talked about what was happening with everyone on the Riverdale set when she pointed over to Zoey.

"Looks like she is out," Camila said as I looked over at Zoey, who seemed to be sound asleep.

"Look like it," I replied. "Guess it's just the two of us now." I then turned back to the Brazilian-American actress.

"So why didn't you ever come and visit the set? Lili and Madelaine are going to be jealous that I got to see you, and they didn't."

"I don't know. I was busy with my work."

"Bullshit."

"Alright, maybe I was trying to avoid a situation like this. Late at night, alone in one of your homes."

"You make it sound like we would have pounced on you the second we had you alone," she said, and I just gave her a look back. "Okay, fair. But you're not unavailable, are you? I know you and Zoey haven't. After the stories I've told her, she would have told me immediately if you two had."

"No, nothing has changed with my relationship status. I just wasn't looking to get laid before. I was happy with the way things were going with Hailee."

"I get that. I tried to be good and resist temptation when I first came to Vancouver and left Grayson in LA."

"Sounds like you eventually gave in."

"A vibrator can only do so much, and then I walked in on this whole thing when I was living with Lili and Mads, and I just couldn't say no anymore. So, what about you? Have you given in to temptation at all?"

"I did, just recently," I confessed.

"Wanna do it again?" she asked, but she didn't even wait for my response before she was on top of me. She started kissing me, and I was quick to reciprocate. I offered no resistance as she yanked my shirt over my head.

"Wait, what about Zoey?" After about 20 minutes of making out while Cami had begun undoing my pants, I asked. Looking over, the actress was still sleeping in the plush chair across from us. "What if she wakes up?"

"If she wakes up, then you're all in for a lot more fun," Camila said as she finished undoing my pants. She then slid off me and down to the floor, making sure to bring my pants down with her. I looked over at Zoey to double-check she was actually asleep as Camila started jacking me off. At the same time, her tongue began to tickle my balls. When I saw Zoey was still passed out, I relaxed back on the couch and focused my attention back on the Riverdale actress who was currently sucking one of my balls in her mouth. Letting my ball fall from her mouth, she licked my cock from balls to tip and said, "Lili and Madelaine are going to be so jealous that I got to hook up with you, and they missed out."

"Are you planning on bragging to them?"

"Oh yeah. But, you don't know what you missed out on by staying all sheltered away while you were in town. Those girls are single and have been enjoying it. And just think, all you had to do was make one social trip over to set." As Camila spoke, she used her hand to stroke my cock.

"Oh really? What would have happened if I had visited?"

"If you played your cards right, you could have had all three of us lined up side by side and gotten used this awesome cock to fuck all of us. Mouths, vaginas, and asses." Camila then buried my cock down to the back of her throat. Between the images of the three of them nude together in my head and the feeling of her warm wet mouth wrapped tightly around my pole, I almost erupted, but I quickly regained my composure.

I wouldn't call Camila an exceptional dick sucker, but she for sure knew what she was doing. She could deepthroat with the best of them, and she had a real affinity for sucking on guys' balls. I enjoyed her oral skills for a few more minutes until she was done playing around. Standing up, she quickly shed her pants and underwear, leaving them on a pool on the floor as she climbed on top of me. Once she mounted me, we quickly went at full speed, with her riding my shaft on the couch. She had her hand wrapped tightly around my neck as we made out, and she continued to twerk her hips up and down my dick. As she rode me, we tore off the remainder of our clothing and were now left both completely naked fucking on the couch, while Zoey slept soundly not six feet away from us. With her nude on top of me, I took hold of her ass, giving it a firm grasp and squeeze.

"Umm, you like my ass, don't you," the Riverdale star asked me.

"Not as much as you like me playing with your ass," I teased her back, running my finger over her back entrance.

"We'll see about that," she said as Camila got off of me and stood up. She turned around and bent over at the waist. I actually wasn't sure which hole she would impale herself on as I moved to the edge of the couch. Reaching behind herself, tale hold of my cock, she settled down on top of me. She put her hands on my thighs behind her for balance as she bounced her pussy up and down my cock. Playfully I gave her ass a few hard smacks. With her now riding me reverse cowgirl, it also meant that she was far more vocal than she was before. Moaning loudly and telling me exactly how she wanted me to fuck her. And when I slipped my thumb into her ass, that caused her to moan very loudly as she came all over my lap. I reached around and covered her mouth with my free hand to muffle her orgasmic moans.

"Shhh…" I said to her while looking over at Zoey as she moved. "Keep it down, or you'll wake her," I whispered into her ear as I pulled her body towards mine. I let her ride out her orgasm before finally removing my hand from covering her mouth. "Maybe we should head to the bedroom."

"If you insist," she replied. After she got off me and I stood up, I began to pick up my clothes when Cami stopped me. "Leave them. If she wakes up and sees our clothes there, she'll know exactly where we are," Camila said before walking to her bedroom with an extra shake to her ass with each step she took. I quickly caught up to her and stopped her when she was only halfway down the hallway.

"Wait, why don't I carry you," I told her. She started to say something but ignored her as I grabbed her hips and lifted her up. While she didn't look it on TV, Camila Medes is only 5'2", meaning picking her up did not take much effort. Once she was off her feet, the actress caught on and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I then lowered her down a bit, and we both groaned as she slipped right down my rigid pole. With each step I took towards her bedroom, she bounced on my cock, slipping down further and further until my entire length was buried inside of her once we reached the bed.

I was thankful for us pausing the action and moving to her bedroom. Even with my cock wedged inside her as we walked down the hall, the slower pace helped me settle down and catch my breath. I got to enjoy the benefits of that pause as I lowered Camila down onto the bed, and she kept her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. In that position, instead of climbing up on top of the bed, I just started thrusting as I stood next to the bed, and she laid on her back. I reached out and played with one of her breasts as I continually slammed forward into her. We went at it for a few minutes, but doing Camila in a position where she can't move her body much is a waste of Camila Mendes' capabilities.

"Rollover and move to the middle of the bed," I told her.

"With pleasure," she said with a devilish smile. Quickly she rolled over and got to the center of the bed. She positioned herself on her knees and elbows with her ass high in the air. Looking back over her shoulder, she watched me get up on the bed and move in behind her. "Come and get it," she teases as she bounced her ass a bit.

Putting a hand on her lower back, I aimed my dick and slid right up into her. In no time, we were going hot and hard. Not only was jackhammering into her, but Camila was also rolling her hips and thrusting her ass back to me. Even though she was all the way down the hall, between her moans, my grunts, and the slapping of wet skin, it was hard to believe Zoey Deutch was sleeping through all of this.

"Umm, yessss," Camila moaned, "Harder!" In response, I smacked her ass and took a firm hold of her hips as I tried to up my thrusts. "That's it. Fuck Yeah."

The way she was moaning and the way she was speaking, I knew from experience how close she was to hitting the big O. I gave a few more thrusts, each time pulling back, so just the tip remained in her before pushing my full length back in. Then I finally pulled out completely, and the next time I pushed back in, my cock was fully enwrapped by her backdoor.

"AAAHHHH!" Camila screamed out in pleasure as she felt his dick enter her ass. She white-knuckled the bedspread when he first pushed inside of her, but she soon relaxed, and in a couple more thrusts, Camila had her gushiest orgasm she'd had in well over a month. As her eyes rolled into the back of her head, I kept going. Fucking her ass with everything I had.

When Camila had regained her composure, she really started to twerk her ass against my dick. Doing all she could to drive me crazy and get me to cum. "Fucking shit, Cami. Keep it up, and I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in my ass! Come on! Do it!" Camila cried out. I could feel the cum bubbling up in my balls before she said that, but hearing her call for me to cum in her ass put me into another gear. I kept hammering into her with long hard strokes.

"Fuck! Here it comes," I told her.

"What the fuck?!" was said from the doorway. Looking over, Camilia and I both saw Zoey standing there watching us. Even with the onlooker, I was too close to cumming to stop. I turned my attention back to Camila and gave a few more thrusts before I came deep in the Riverdale star's ass. Looking back to the doorway, I saw Zoey still standing there, wide-eyed and mouth hanging over in shock. I had a desire to show off a bit, so halfway through, I pulled out and gave the lead actress of my latest movie a good view of my full cock as it sprayed jizz all over her friend's ass. I could only smile a bit as I saw Zoey's eyes focus on my hose as she continued to look on.

When I finished, I turned towards Zoey, and Camila spun around and looked over at Zoey as she took hold of my dick. The three of us just kind of looked at each other for a bit until Zoey spoke again.

"Well, I guess you were not exaggerating about Ed's dick," Zoey said to Camila.

"Pretty nice, right?" Camila said. "You want a turn?" she added before wrapping her lips around the head of my dick.

"I can't believe you, Cami," Zoey said as she approached the bed.

"What did I do?"

"You could have woken me up and had me join instead of hogging him all to yourself." Zoey took off her shirt and got on the bed. Camila gave my dick a few more strokes before with her mouth before pulling away.

"Trust me, we've only gotten started. I'll just step aside this round. He's all yours," the CW star said and moved towards the far end of the bed. While no longer drunk, Zoey was still a little tipsy, so she stubbled a bit as she walked over to the bed and took off her top. She climbed onto the bed, and while she was on her knees, she wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me. With our lips locked, my hands made quick work of her bra. Zoey soon started getting even more aggressive, and I soon found myself on my back, with a topless Zoey Deutch on top of me with her denim cover ass grinding on my nude hard cock. I slid one hand into the front of her pants, and I could feel the heat and wetness coming from her sex as I rubbed her through her panties.

"Wait, wait, wait," Zoey said as she pulled her lips away from mine and sat up. "Should I be doing this? You're kind of like my boss and stuff on this movie."

"You're done filming," Camila chimed in.

"Mmmm... that's true," Zoey responded, but she didn't sound entirely convinced. Though she also did nothing to stop me from continuing to rub her minge.

"Eddie, how many of your lead actresses have you had sex with?" Camila asked me directly.

"Umm, I… All of them, I think." I replied. I had not thought about it, but I had had sex with all the lead and most of the main supporting actresses in my films. Not sure if that is something I should or should not be proud of.

"See, Zoe, you wouldn't be the first to do it. And all of his movies have been pretty good."

"That's true, and I'd hate to jinx things by breaking the streak." And with that, Zoey dove right back on top of me and once again had her tongue deep within my mouth. Soon after, I rolled her over, and I began stripping off the rest of her clothes. Once I stripped her, I took a moment to look down on her nude body. Her breasts were very perky upturned B-cups that were capped with dark pink nipples. I could not help compare her tits and what I remembered of her mom's from All The Right Moves. Though Zoey's nipples were darker and areolas were smaller, they were still just as lovely to look at.

I laid down on my side next to her with her on her back. I cupped one of her breasts and felt her up. Then I moved my hand down her body. My fingers traced along her flat stomach then moved through her patch of pubic hair and down to her hairless pussy lips. Tracing my fingers up and down her folds. I could feel how hot and wet she was, but how she felt on the outside didn't compare to how it felt when I slid a finger inside her. Zoey moved closer to me, kissing me and stroking my pole while fingering her.

"Ummm, your finger feels nice," she moaned.

"Oh yeah? You know what will feel even better?" I asked as I raised her leg in the air and angled my hips. Zoey took a deep breath as she felt the head of my cock parting her lips wide apart.

"Gawd, you're thick," she said.

"God, you're right," I replied as I slowly worked more and more of my cock inside the star of Buffaloed. Just gave slow, gentle strokes as I stretched her out and warmed her up.

"Jesus, you're huge," she replied after I finally had my full length inside of her.

"Want me to stop?"

"Fuck no. Speed it up and give me some of what you were giving Cami," Zoey replied.

"Told you you'd love it," Camila chimed in as she played with herself, watching the live sex show in front of her. Meanwhile, I did exactly what was asked of me and began speeding up as I pistoned my cock. Reaching across her body, I took one of her small nipples between my fingers and gave her a tweak.

We kept it up in that position for a while. Me, pumping up into her as I laid sidesaddle next to her on the bed. Finally, I spoke up, "I want to taste you," I told her. Zoey smiled brightly before finally saying, "Okay."

I pulled my cock out of her, but before I could move some more, Zoey was on top of me. She had me quickly on my back and moved around until she had both her knees on either side of my face. She lowered her pussy down on my face. I thought I would just eat her out, and she would enjoy riding my face, but I was wrong. I had barely had my first taste of her pussy when I felt her hand wrap around my pole and her warm mouth close around my cockhead. Her lips and tongue worked around my tip while she stroked me with her hand. I used my fingers to spread her pussy open and used my tongue to lick her. The two of us 69'ed on the bed. Neither one of us seemed to be going all out trying to get the other to cum too soon. Instead, we were merely playing and toying with one another. I had my lips wrapped on her clit, and I had been sucking on it while Zoey suddenly jumped off my face.

"No, wait," she groaned. I questioned what she was doing, but she didn't respond as she moved down my body and dropped her hips back down on my cock. "Sorry," she finally replied to me. "I just really want to make sure when I came, I did it on this dick," she explained as she began riding me reverse cowgirl. I did what I could to thrust up into her, but Zoey was in her own world. She was setting the pace and moving her body exactly as she needed to until she got what she wanted. Her hands, which were holding onto my legs for balance, dug in, and her pussy tightened around my cock as she came.

"YES! OH GOD, YES!" She cried, "Why the fuck haven't we been doing this the entire time we've been here!?!?!" Zoey continued to flick her hips even as she came until she finally tired out and got off me. She then laid on her stomach next to me. Looking me in the eye and asked, "Seriously, why is this only the first time we've done this?"

"I could give you this long, dull explanation, or I could just keep fucking you. You're choice." I replied.

"More dick, please," she said with a big smile. I was happy to oblige as I got up and got behind Zoey. "You just can't finish inside me."

The Zombieland: Double Tap actress let out a pleasurable moan as I started doing her prone bone on the bed. I held her hips as I continually trusted down into her. I looked up and saw Camila in the corner of the bed furiously fingering herself as she watched us. Our eyes met for a moment before she closed her eyes and tilted her head back as she brought herself to climax. "Enjoying the show Cami?" Zoey called out to her friend as she heard her orgasming.

"I wish I was recording you two. This is better than porn," the Riverdale star replied to her friend.

I kept fucking Zoey prone bone for a bit, but I did have her flip back over. Zoey had a cute ass, but it did not compare to how great her smile and face were. Lifting one of her legs in the air, I went right back to fucking her until I felt some severe pressure building up in my balls. "Tell me where you want it, Zoey. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum on me," Zoey told me, "It looked so good cumming on Cami. I want to see it shoot off again,"

"Yeah, you want me to cum on your tits?"

"Uh-huh," she moaned in agreement. I drove a few more hard strokes into the actress before finally pulling out. I went to grab my dick, but I was stopped.

"No, let me," Camila said as she quickly jumped to my side. She spat in her hand and stroked my dick. Camila enjoyed herself as she jacked me off until I came. She aimed my dick and watched as I sprayed my load all over her friend's chest. When I finished cumming, Camila licked her hand, which had some of my cum dribbled down onto it.

"Alright, you two had your time. Now I'm jumping back in," Camila said eagerly.

She first kissed me and then bent down and began kissing Zoey. I backed away and watched as Camila kept kissing Zoey. First her lips, and moving down her body where she licked my cum off of Zoey's breasts, and then she kept going lower until Camila was eating away at her friend's pussy. After cumming hard twice, I stepped back and let the two friends go at it for around without me. After watching from the sidelines for twenty minutes, I had caught my breath and was ready to tap back in. With Zoey on all fours, I moved up to her on my knees, and she happily took my schlong into her mouth. When Zoey started to blow me, Camila moved around next to her and used her mouth on my ball sack. I only let them team up on me with their mouths for a few minutes before I had Zoey lay on top of Camila and got behind her. Penetrating Zoey first and minutes later lowering my cock into Camila, the three of us went at it with me, depositing a load deep inside each of them before we called it a night. The following day I woke up to Zoey riding my morning wood until she got off and Camila used her mouth to get me off. Before leaving Camila's apartment, I went to use her shower. Still, I was only alone for a few minutes before Camila and Zoey both ended up joining me. After some very elaborate scrubbing of one another, I ended up giving it to Camila in the ass one more time, only this time it ended with me pulling out and decorating Zoey's face with what jizz I had left in me.

48 hours after leaving Camila's, I was in an Uber driving through Atlanta on the way to the hotel Hailee was staying. Sitting in the back of the car, I scrolled through the alerts that were blowing up my phone. The photos from Hailee's Frankie's Bikinis swimsuit line had dropped, and within minutes they were all over the internet and Instagram. I saw the images right after the photoshoot, and I was given a chance to pick out which I liked the best from the hundreds that were shot. Even after I got out of the car and entered the hotel, I was still looking at the pictures and the comments that people were leaving.

I did not put my phone down until I was in the elevator. While on my way up to Hailee's floor, an alert went off in my head. I realized that the decorative elevator I was in looked very familiar. It was another second later that I realized why I remembered that elevator. Why it was so memorable. Over three years ago, I met Emma Watson while riding in that elevator. I ended up being extremely fortunate that the elevator got stuck. Emma decided to show that she could be as wild as any other woman by fucking me in that elevator. I could not help but smile as memories of that afternoon filled my head. When the elevator stopped, I moved to get out but took a quick picture of the inside of the elevator to send to Emma later in the day.

When I turned around, I put my phone back in my pocket. I took a deep breath and headed towards Hailee's suite. Things were still not back to normal with us, so I didn't know what awaited me behind that hotel suite door. My mind was racing as I knocked on the door. I still was not sure what I was going to say. And then the door opened.

Hailee opened the door wearing a black tank top and sweatpants. We were both frozen at the moment. Neither of us moved nor spoke. We were just both frozen, looking at one another. Then I took the two steps towards her, and she took a step towards me as I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. The moment our lips touched, every thought I had up to that moment vanished. All the hesitancy and uncomfortableness I had felt towards Hailee completely disappeared at that moment. I don't know what Hailee thought before she opened the door, but as soon as my lips touched hers, she immediately kissed me back, and her body seemed to melt into mine. We moved out of the way of the door but continued to make out against the wall with our bodies firmly pressing against each other.

We did not move from that wall for about 10 minutes. The two of us just kissed one another like we never thought we would see the other again. Hailee was the one who broke off our kiss. Pushing me away just enough so our lip lock disconnected. Looking me square in the eye, she brought her and up to my cheek. "About the other night, I just…."

"Don't worry about it," I said, cutting her off before she could apologize.

"Yeah, but," she started again, but seeing the sadness and sorriness in her eyes, I cut her off again.

"Do you want to break up?" I asked

"What?" she asked, horrified by my question.

"Does what happened the other night at all make you want to change or end our relationship?"

"No!" she answered firmly, "I love you."

"Then don't worry about it. What happened, happened. You have nothing to feel bad about," I told her and then kissed her again. Hailee responded by sliding her tongue into my mouth, and she wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. We once again found ourselves making out against the hotel room wall until I lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I then began walking with her wrapped around me to find the bedroom. I needed to be careful with each step I took. Hailee's dog Martini ran around my legs, wanting attention and thinking me and Hailee were engaged in some kind of playful game.

When I found the bedroom, I plopped Hailee down on the bed and then scooped up Tini and took her out of the room. I went and got Martini a Greenie to chew on, and while she was occupied with that, I ran back to the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

While I was gone, Hailee had slipped out of her shirt and sweats and was now just left in a matching black bra and boy short panties. I disposed of my clothes and was left naked as I joined her on the bed. She wrapped her hands around me and kissed me passionately. I kissed her back while my hands worked to strip her of her few remaining articles of clothes. The two of us just rolled around on the bed for a while, lips locked and groping each other's bodies. Eventually, I found myself sitting with my back up against the padded headboard and Hailee sitting on my lap. My hard dick was against her ass as she rocked her hips on my lap. She broke our makeout session as she raised her hips and reached between her legs. Taking hold of my shaft, she lined it up and then lowered herself down on top of it. The two of us just stared into each other's eyes as my cock penetrated her.

"I missed you so much," she moaned once I was fully inside of her. She began rocking her hips on top of me. I moved in and began kissing her neck, and my hands played with her breasts as she kept moving on top of me. Unfortunately, it seemed we were both ways too excited as we both came within five minutes of me penetrating her. Even after we both climaxed, I stayed inside her. I never really went soft, and I was back to full strength within no time. I rolled us over, so Hailee was lying on her back, and I was on top. The two of us went at it slowly in missionary.

When I was with Amber, we fucked aggressively. We are both just using each other for sex, trying to have as many orgasms as possible. With Camila & Zoey, it was all about having as much fun and pleasure as we could. This, with Hailee, was much more tender and loving. What I did in Vancouver was fucking, and when I was doing it in Hailee's bedroom was lovemaking. The two of us looked into each other's eyes whenever we weren't kissing. Both of us occasionally blurt out how much we love the other. We both lasted a lot longer in the second round. However, in the end, it still ended the same way, with us cumming nearly simultaneously. After that, we both just lay in bed for a bit. The two of us held one another with her head resting on my shoulder.

"How long can you stay here?" She asked.

"I can stay in bed with you all day, but my flight back home is in two days. I need to get back home, check in on things, and make sure everything is set up for post-production. After that, I'll try to visit again."

"Come with me to New York," She moved herself to look me in the eyes to say.

"Of course, I'll come and visit," I told her.

"That's not what I mean. I'm asking you to be there with me."

"So, what? You want me to live with you in New York while you film Dickinson?"

"Yes. I know you have stuff you need to do, but I was just thinking that…."

"Yes," I said, cutting her off. "Let's do it."