Lucky Bastard 39: Going Out With A Bang In NYC
Starring Hailee Steinfeld & Ella Hunt

Codes: MFF, MF, FF, Oral, Creampie, Fingering
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

It's amazing how right after things with Hailee Steinfeld seemed to be at their rockiest, things took a turn so that now our relationship might have been the best it's ever been. After agreeing to move to New York with Hailee as she filmed season three of Dickinson, I flew back to LA. I went to pick up a few extra bags from what I had taken with me in Vancouver. I also had to inform some people who were doing post-production on my latest film that I would be spending most of the next few months across the country. Lots of the stuff that I needed to do just with a computer, my cell phone, and a webcam, so that was easy enough. But I also made myself available by agreeing to fly to LA for three days every two weeks. I would take the first flight out of JFK to LA every other Tuesday and then take the redeye from LAX to New York on Thursday. Those days in LA were always insane, especially compared to my days in New York.

In New York, with Hailee working outside the city, I was free to set my schedule during the day. On average, I only had 2-3 hours of actual work to do on any given day, so I would spend a lot of my solo time walking around the city and visiting museums. I'd been to New York a bunch of times in my life, but this was the first time I got to take my time and not just hit up the big tourist spots. I would also go with Hailee to the Dickinson set once or twice a week. At first, I was paying attention to their process on how they were filming, but after a few weeks, I was just hanging out. I talked and hung out with a lot of the castmates between their scenes. While I enjoyed the downtime, I did have one job onset. While Hailee worked, my main job was to be the Martini wrangler. I needed to make sure she didn't get into trouble or wander into a scene in the middle of filming since Hailee's little dog had been given mostly free rein around the Dickinson set.

Of course, the best part about living in New York was the nights and off days I spent with Hailee. Since we'd officially been an item, we've both worked. Hailee had spent a lot of time at my home last summer during the pandemic lockdown, but this was the first time we've truly lived together while also working at the same time. It was a real vision of life in the real world. You'd think that this would put added stress on our relationship, but things just seemed to fit and were very comfortable. We found a real groove and got to act like an average couple. We'd been able to keep this up for several months, and now things were nearing an end as the countdown to the wrap of season 3 of Dickinson had begun.

I had been in LA for the past week as the finishing touches had finally been completed for my latest movie. I had several meetings I needed to do in person, but I also had a chance to have some fun. With the COVID restriction being lessened than what they were, I rented out a small theater for the cast and crew to watch the movie's final cut before sending it out to Amazon for distribution. It was great getting to see everyone again, and after watching it, people seemed to be proud of the movie we had all made. While it was fun, 24 hours after delivering a toast to a room full of people, I was back across the country washing dishes after having dinner in Hailee and my New York City apartment. Hailee had started to find some real enjoyment in cooking, and so when she made dinner, I was the one who then cleaned up and did the dishes. Tonight though, I was doing them later than usual because Hailee had invited her castmate, Ella Hunt, to join us. Ella plays Hailee's character's best friend and female love interest. The two of them had become good friends over their time working together. Hailee likes to tell the story because she thinks it's funny how the first time they were on set together was their kissing scene from the pilot episode. Ella and I also got along pretty well and often talked as she waited between shooting scenes. Outside of Hailee, Ella was the person I probably hung out the most with onset.

"I think Ella might have a little crush on you," Hailee said as she sat up on the counter while finishing washing the last few dishes.

"What? What would make you think that?" Even though I liked her better with the long hair she has on the show, compared to the short hair she has in real life, there is no denying Ella is also a gorgeous woman. That said, as good-looking as she was, there was no contest in my eyes as to which woman on Dickinson I thought truly was the best looking.

"She's always asking different questions. Like, what are you like in private, What is it about you that I like, what our sex life is like, that kind of stuff? The other day she was asking about the rules and stuff for our open relationship."

"Didn't she come out as a lesbian?" I asked.

"No, she said she's queer."

"And the difference is?"

"Queer is like the broad term for non-heteronormative. So the person could be gay, bi, trans, anything like that."

"Hm, okay then.

"You thought she was a lesbian?"

"Yeah," I said as I wiped my hands after finishing the dishes. "Because I think the crush she has is on you. All thought questions, I am pretty sure, were about her getting a read on you and what you like."

"What are you talking about?" Hailee asked, wondering how this conversation about her friend's little crush got turned around on her.

"Ella has a thing for you."

"You're lying."

"Nope." I then told Hailee the story of the conversation Ella and I had as she prepared dinner.

-------

"You two are so amazing together," Ella said as she sat across from me in the apartment living room.

"Thanks. Yeah, things are going pretty well right now. This whole New York thing has worked better than I think either of us would have ever imagined."

"Seems so. Hailee has talked about you a lot while we shot last year, but the way she seems to light up the days you hang around the set is something special."

"I mean, I'm sure people would say the same thing about me when I'm around her. Just seeing her face usually brings a smile to mine," I told the 23-year-old, London-born actress.

"Well, she is quite beautiful. I'd be hard not to."

"True."

"She's also a fantastic kisser," Ella said in a quieter voice.

"Also true," I said with a big smile, knowing how Ella and Hailee have had several kissing scenes on the show. The conversation then went quiet for a bit. Ella looked back towards the kitchen to see what Hailee was doing before getting up and moving closer to me.

"Can I be completely honest with you, Eddie?"

"Sure."

"I have a tiny crush on your girlfriend. I don't want to make things weird. I just felt I needed to tell you."

"Alright. I mean, you're the first to admit it to me, but you're certainly not the only one out there."

"It's not that I want to steal her from you. It's just we started out becoming good friends and getting close during season one and then again last year. But it was while filming that final episode that something got triggered. We shot that kissing scene in the bedroom, and, as I said, Hailee is such a good kisser that once we were done, I went back to my trailer, and I strummed one out three times before I could even think straight again. Even since then, I've kept quiet, but I have this real attraction towards Hailee."

"Okay," I said, not sure of how to reply or what kind of a reply she was looking for.

"So, I know you two have an open relationship and all, but I still feel kind of odd. Especially with you here and around the set and everything."

--------

"You're joking," Hailee said as she remained sitting on the counter, with me now standing directly in front of her as I told her the story.

"Nope, I swear, that all is true and happened."

"So what did you tell her?"

"The truth. That it was all your decision, and that as long as it doesn't break any of the rules, you're free to make your own choices." I left out telling Hailee that I also told Ella that Hailee was not really into 1-on-1 with women. Hailee and I had done several threesomes, but in terms of just women alone, what Ella had already done with Hailee on-screen is as much as she's done with only a woman outside of when Sophie Turner talked Hailee into trying some stuff when they were shooting Barely Lethal together.

"All my decisions, huh?" she asked in a slightly seductive tone.

"That's what I told her." I then saw her tongue sneak out and lightly brush against her top lip. I then knew precisely where this was heading.

"So if I decided that I wanted you right now?"

"I'd say why the fuck do you still have those shorts on?" I then stepped forward, putting my hand behind her head, and pulled her in for a kiss. As we kissed, my hand went down to her shorts and began undoing them. Once they were undone, I grabbed her waistband and yanked her shorts and underwear down. Hailee lifted herself to help me, and in no time, I had them sliding down her legs. As our lips stayed locked, the Wrong Direction singer squirmed around as she tried to free one of her legs. Soon enough, Hailee was sitting on the kitchen counter, bottomless, shorts and underwear hanging off of one ankle, and was enjoying the feeling of me kissing her neck.

"You know, that Ella stuff is starting to make sense now," she said.

"You're thinking about Ella right now?"

"No, but a memory just popped in my head. Ella was trying hard to get me to go naked under my towel last year when we shot the spa episode."

"Did you?" I asked as I took a breath before returning to her collarbone.

"No. Of course not, but she still kept trying to talk me into it. OH YEAH," Hailee gasped as my finger penetrated her already dampening pussy. "She said she was doing it and wanted me to do it with her."

"Was she actually nude under her towel on set?" Hailee answered me by nodding her head as she bit her lip, closed her eyes, and enjoyed me fingering her. "But how do you know?"

"We were backstage waiting for our cue to walk into the scene, and she opened her towel and flashed me. She didn't have anything on. It's too bad if she's into me and not you. She gave me a good long look, and you'd have liked what she showed me."

"Maybe, but I'm not sure it compares to what I am looking at right now," I told her before delivering another kiss on her lips. I then fell to my knees on the kitchen tile and began eating her snatch hungrily.

"Oh wow, you're still hungry, huh?" Haiz asked jokingly as she ran her hand through my hair.

"Well, we didn't end up having any dessert, and I'm craving something juicy and sweet," I responded before going right back to munching on her mound. I sloppily but enthusiastically ate her out there on the kitchen counter. While down on my knees, I pushed my pants to the floor. I stayed down there until Hailee's pussy creamed all over my face. I then stood up and kissed her. As we made out once again, I slid forward and sunk my cock inside her wet folds. I just stayed there, not moving, and enjoyed the feeling of being inside her for a bit as we continued to tongue wrestle. Finally, I pulled away and asked, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom." She quickly agreed and wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom with me still penetrating her the entire way while also using my hands on her ass to make sure there was an extra bounce to her with each step I took.

The next couple of days were busy ones. Hailee was busy finishing off the final scenes of season 3 of Dickinson, and I was busy packing up both of our things so we could move it all back to LA. Although Hailee would have to go down to Atlanta to finish her last few parts for Hawkeye, we were still going back home to LA for a few weeks to have a little bit of a break. I was still unsure if I would go to Atlanta with her, but I was considering it.

Over those last few days, Hailee never brought up Ella's confession while they were on set together. Even though she was on alert for some kind of tell, Hailee said she never noticed any from her co-star. For me, it was not until the night of the Dickinson Season 3 wrap party that I would see Ella again.

The party was a Tuesday night, and things quickly got pretty wild. We'd been at Llohi rooftop bar in Brooklyn for two hours, and things were already getting loose at the Dickinson party. I guess it should not have been surprising. It had been a hard couple of months for the cast and crew. When filming started, COVID was still a huge issue. At the start of production, people needed to wear masks when they were not being filmed or wanted to go anywhere. People still were socially distant. The city itself was cold and essentially shut down. Now in June, people were vaccinated, they didn't need to wear masks or social distance as much, and the city was mostly back to normal. This was the first real taste of true normality for most people who worked on the show, and the warm weather just made it more perfect to be outside having fun. So people were getting at it, dancing, having fun in the photo booth, and the alcohol was pouring.

When we arrived, I was dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, jordans, and a hat, while Hailee had on jeans, heeled boots, and a black crop top which showed off her flat stomach. I was able to keep up with the drinks for the first hour or so, but once I saw how things were going to keep flowing, I decided to slow down. I figured there needed to have at least a few people not completely wasted. Things are not always easy, being the sober one at a party. As the night went on, Hailee and I would sneak away to a dark corner every for a few minutes now and then and would be all over each other making out. On more than one occasion, she suggested we sneak off to the bathroom or find a back room. It would not have been the first time we would have a quick fuck in a public place, but I turned her down each time. Not because I did not want to, but I knew she'd regret doing it, and god forbid we got caught. These were people that not only did she need to work with, but as an executive producer, she was also technically their boss. So knowing how a sober Hailee would feel, I had to keep turning down the drunk Hailee who was rubbing herself against me.

As things got late into the night, a lot of people had left, but Hailee and I were still there. Hailee had pulled me out onto the dance floor, and I found myself dancing between a drunk Hailee Steinfeld and a drunk Ella Hunt. Ella was dressed in jeans a pink silk shirt, and judging by the glimpse I got of an occasional pokie, she looked to be without a bra. Eventually, I was so hot I had to break away to get a glass of water. I found Hailee trailing right behind me when I got to the bar. I almost couldn't get my drink order out before Hailee mashed her lips against mine. I could taste the alcohol on her breath. When the bartender handed me my water, Hailee tried to order another drink, but I quickly nixed it and had him get her a glass of water as well. I was happy that Hailee did not fight me on that.

"I think that Ella should come home with us," Hailee said to me when the bartender went to get another glass.

"Yeah, that's probably for the best. She seems pretty hammered. Better she does not go home alone."

"That's not what I mean," Hailee informed me.

"Then what are you talking about?"

Hailee moved closer to me and had her hands all over my chest. "I have been thinking about what she told you, and also how these last couple of months with you have been like a dream. So I was thinking about what a nice thing it would be to make one of Ella's dreams happen."

"Her fantasy is for you and her. Where do I fit in?"

"You know exactly where you can fit it in," she said in a highly suggestive tone and then gave me a quick kiss before she spoke again. "I'm sure she won't mind you being around."

"What are the two of you talking about?" Ella interrupted us, seemingly coming from nowhere.

"You, and what you told Eddie the other day. Your fantasy," Hailee teased her.

"What? How could you?" Ella said as she slapped my arm. "I told you that as a secret," she hit my arm again.

"You never said it was a secret, and ow!" I responded.

"Ella, it's fine. And if he never told me, we would not have been discussing the idea of inviting you to come back to our apartment tonight," Hailee told her.

"Come over as in…." Ella started, and Hailee quickly replied. "Oh, wow. And Eddie, are you okay with that?"

"He's fine," Hailee spoke before I had a chance to. "Besides, we have a rule for this kind of thing. For every orgasm you give me, you also have to give him one." As Hailee spoke, she moved closer to me and wrapped her arm around my waist. An obvious sign showing that we are a 2 for 1 package. I usually had to give this speech when we had done a threesome in the past. Hearing Hailee now gives it had me so turned on. It took me a lot of strength not to bend Hailee over a nearby barstool and have her right there.

"Oh wow," Ella said. She was definitely flustered, but the alcohol may have been influencing her decision because while her mind might have been trying to think things through, she was also lustfully looking Hailee and me over repeatedly. "Okay, I am in," Ella finally said.

Once she said that, the three of us all knew it was time to leave. But unfortunately, when you are at a wrap party, you can't just make an Irish exit with the show's two stars. No, a round of goodbyes needed to happen, which also seemed to come with a round of photos. I was made the designated photographer taking pictures of Hailee and a group of people. As they organized themselves, Ella moved close to me at one point and, in a hushed voice, informed me that "You know, it's been a while since I was shagged by a man, but Hailee says your knob is one that I should not pass up. I look forward to seeing what makes her so happy."

Thankfully after that teasing quote by Ella, we were soon able to leave, and the three of us piled into the backseat of a car, with Hailee in the middle. Hailee turned her attention to me as the vehicle began to drive, and we spent the next few minutes making out. When we stopped kissing, Hailee turned to the other side and also didn't have enough time to react before Ella pulled Hailee in for a kiss. I had seen the two co-stars kiss when watching the show and when filming this most recent season, but this was the first real kiss I'd seen them share. Ella kissed her how you would expect someone to kiss a person they had fantasies about kissing for some time. With some real hunger. I watched the two of them kiss for several minutes until Hailee turned back to me and went back to kissing me. Hailee went back and forth several times until we got close to home.

"Do you mind if Ella and I have a little time alone to start? Not too long, but just some one-on-one time." Hailee asked me quietly. I agreed to it. "Thank you. I want to make it special for her, and I swear, it won't be too long. I can't wait to have you inside me," Hailee whispered into my ear as she rubbed my hard dick through my pants.

Once we made it to the apartment, I put Martini on a leash and took her outside. While it made a lot of sense for Hailee to have a smaller dog, especially with her travel, times like these, I wish she had a larger dog. One that had longer legs so that we could for several blocks. Instead, it was just a slow walk around the block before we headed back upstairs. It had only been about 20 minutes, and as desperate as I was to get in the room with them, I promised Hailee to give them time, so I took a seat in the living room and tried to distract myself. I did the best that I could, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that my ears perked up every time I heard the slightest sound of a moan. After they'd been alone for about 45 minutes, I heard a distinct prolonged moan that I knew had to have come from an orgasm. At that point, I decided I was done waiting and that it was time to join the fray.

Walking into the bedroom, they were both on the bed with Ella having her back to me. Their legs were intertwined. Hailee was sitting up but leaning back on her arms behind her. As I got closer, I could see over Ella's shoulder, and I could see between both of their legs. Hailee had her landing strip while Ella had a trimmed bush, and both their crotches were soaked in each other's moisture.

"Finally decided to join us," Hailee said as she saw my approach. Ella then looked over her shoulder at me. "But why do you still have your clothes on?" Hailee asked as she then got on all fours and crawled towards me. As she did that, Ella laid down flat on her back with her head almost hanging off the bed. This gave me my first look at her breasts. They were averaged sized but flattened out as she laid on her back and were capped by small pink areolas with hard nipples that stuck out like a pop-out meat thermometer.

"So you two have fun," I asked as I kicked off my sneakers and took off my shirt.

"Yes," Hailee said as she got to the edge of the bed and went for my belt.

"Your girlfriend's pussy is ace," Ella said as she then licked her lip, "I can still taste her."

"Eddie, I have to tell you, I love it so much when you go down on me, but Ella has you beat when it comes to using her tongue."

"Well, that's not what I want to hear," I said as I was just down to my undone jeans and underwear.

"Don't worry, you still have something my pussy loves even more than her tongue," Hailee said as she lowered my waistband and my hard as a rock cock came springing out.

"Blimey, that's big. No wonder why you're always smiling when he's around," Ella said as she looked at my dick. She watched as Hailee began stroking me as I stepped out of my pants. She then looked up at me and took the tip into her mouth. Ella rolled over onto her stomach and watched as she laid side-by-side to Hailee. Hailee got my dick nice and wet with her mouth and made sure my cock was at maximum hardness before letting it slip from between her lips and pointing it over to Ella. The Kat And The Band looked cross-eyed at the large cock now pointed directly at her. She was tentative and looked up at Hailee and me.

"Just suck it already," Hailee said to her. Ella took a deep breath and opened her mouth wide. It might have been a while, and I might have been bigger than she was used to, but it was quickly apparent that this was not her first time giving a blow job. I got a feel for what Hailee was talking about when she mentioned Ella's talented tongue. The way she moved it around the head of my dick was quite impressive. If Ella knew my likes and dislikes the way Hailee did, Ella could have used her tongue to get me off in no time.

Hailee leaped off the bed and got her phone out of her jeans pocket. She then jumped back on the bed. "We need a picture of this. Who knows the next time Ella will ever have a dick in her mouth." Hailee said. I could feel Ella let out a little laugh with her lips still tightly fastened to my knob.

Hailee then handed me the camera, then took my cook from Ella's mouth and back into her own. My love stick was passed back and forth a few times, but I did not take any pictures until they started tag-teaming my dick. Hailee had to give Ella a few directions at first, but Ella was a quick study despite how totally smashed she was. I liked what they were doing, but I felt the need to be inside one of the two beauties in front of me.

"Ella, anything I need to know before we go further?" I asked.

"No spunk inside me, and you're not sticking that thing in my arse. Not that I'd likely fit anyway," she said between licks along my rod.

"Well, if you don't want any cum, Hailee should go first then," I said.

"Goodie," Hailee said as she turned around and got on her hands and knees. She put her ass right at the edge of the bed, and I slid my dick right into her hot wet snatch. The two of us had been dying to fuck each other for a few hours now. Finally, being inside her caused us both to let out loud moans and savored the feeling when I was fully inside for a few seconds. Once we finally did start fucking, we found our groove pretty quickly. Within a minute, Hailee moved back and met each of my thrusts. A loud clapping of wet skin echoes through the bedroom. Ella sat on her heels and watched us for a bit. Hailee and I were so lost in our own fucking that we forgot she was there for a moment. It wasn't until Ella moved around in front of Hailee that we remembered her. Ella moved some of the hair out of Hailee's face as she looked down at her.

"I can't believe you can fit that inside you, though you do seem to be enjoying it," Ella said to Hailee.

"Wait until your turn, and you'll understand," Hailee replied. Ella then bent down a bit to kiss Hailee. The two of them began to make out and were still kissing when I pulled Hailee's hips back one last time and erupted inside of her. Hailee's whole body shook, and she moaned into Ella's mouth as felt her pussy being filled up.

"What now?" Ella asked after our orgasms subsided.

"I'm going to find out what your pussy tastes like," I informed her.

"And you're going to find out what Eddie's cum tastes like," Hailee added. She didn't even give Ella a chance to respond before pushing her onto her back. Hailee gave her costar another kiss before mounting her face. If Ella had any hesitancy about eating my jizz she sure didn't show it. As soon as Hailee straddled her face, Ella wrapped her arms around Hailee's amazing thighs and got to work. Hailee closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "Oh, I think she likes it," she moaned.

As Hailee enjoyed Ella's mouth, I got on the bed and moved into place to use my mouth on Ella. I like to think I am above average when it comes to going down on women, but I knew that I probably would not be nearly as good as some of the women Ella had previously been with. Those little self-doubts I had, went away as my lips came down on her labia. It took a few moments, but my oral work did seem to have the desired effect I was looking for. Her legs started to twitch a bit, and she released a muffled moan deep into Hailee's twat.

"Whatever you're doing, she seems to like it," Hailee informed me. Hearing that encouraged me to double my efforts. I was sucking on Ella's clit and fingering her when I noticed Hailee's body start to tremble. She didn't even say anything. Her body just spasmed, and then she fell over to the side.

"Are you ok?" I asked with sincere concern.

"Yeah, she's just really good with her tongue," Hailee replied while still out of breath.

"Speaking of which, your boyfriend's tongue isn't too bad either. I can't imagine what his cock must feel like," she moaned as I went back down on her.

"Maybe it's time you find out," Hailee answered. I was ready to mount her at that moment, but the women discussed the best position to do. Eventually, they decided to have Ella sitting up against some pillows so that she could look down and watch as her pussy got stretched out by my cock.

I got into position, and right as I lined my dick up with her pussy lips, the words "There's no way that's going to fit" escaped her lips.

"I've been with women shorter and tighter than you. It'll fit," I explained to her. "Where there is a will, there's a way, and one thing I know for sure is that we are both willing."

I then pushed forward, and Ella watched and felt as my bellend spread her pussy up and pressed inside of her. I was correct in what I said to her. That said, Ella Hunt was still extremely tight and was not used to being stretched out like this. I was only about a third in when I started rocking my hips back and forth, slipping a bit more in her each time. I had barely gotten all the way in when I felt her pussy clamp down on me, and she had her first orgasm. As she came, I kept slowly but methodically fucking her. I was trying to get her accustomed to my size and also just having a dick inside her for the first time in a while. Soon though, Ella was telling me to go harder and faster. Hailee eagerly cheered us on and lay next to Ella.

With Ella seemingly ready for more, I offered to get on top, which she quickly accepted. Switching place, I now found myself on my back with Ella on top of me. Grinding her hips up and down my poll. Laying next to me with her legs spread, Hailee kept telling her how good she looked on top of me. Hailee took hold of my hand that was closest to her and brought it between her legs as she did that. Rather than let me finger her as I fucked Ella, Hailee used my hand to masturbate herself as she watched Ella ride me. In no time, my hand was covered in wetness.

Ella let out a series of almost painful sounding moans and grunts, but she kept riding me and saying "Oh my, yes" repeatedly. As Ella rode me and I fingered Hailee, Hailee rolled onto her side and began kissing my shoulder and neck. Now and then, she would whisper things in my ear about how good my fingers were making her feel or how good Ella looked riding me. When the beautiful actress on top of me announced that she was close to another orgasm, Hailee whispered in my ear, "I bet if you came inside her right now, she'd have an epic orgasm." Hearing her say that almost caused me to suddenly lose control. Had Ella climaxed at that moment, I surely would have blown my load inside of her, but thankfully she lasted another 2 minutes.

After Ella came, I grabbed her and rolled us over. Now I had Ella and Hailee lying side by side on their backs. Hailee spread her legs while Ella's were already spread as I was still inside her. I gave a few slow pumps into Ella before pulling out and plunging into Hailee. The Edge Of Seventeen actress excitedly wrapped one leg around my back as we started fucking. I did her missionary style, making sure to use the coital alignment technique to rub my pelvis against her clit as we fucked. Hailee and I went at it for a few minutes before switching back to Ella. With Ella and I going at it, I reached back and started fingering Hailee.

As that was happening, Hailee moved closer to Ella and then reached over to turn her head. Once Ella made eye contact with Hailee, the two costars almost appeared to have magnets in their lips because of the way they seemed to be so drawn to each other. I bounced back and forth between fucking and fingering the two of them. My mouth was also busy licking and sucking on the two women's breasts while also kissing them on the lips when they were not kissing each other. I was deep inside Ella when I felt that stirring feeling deep inside my balls. I thought about pulling out delivering another creampie to Hailee, or maybe giving one or both the actresses a facial. In the end, though, I kept thrusting into Ella until I could not hold back anymore. Then I pulled out and angled my dick a bit so that as it began firing off streaks of cum, it came raining down on Ella's breasts and stomach. Hailee laughed as she watched cum over her friend's body. Ella, meanwhile, was generally shocked at what was happening. When my dick was done erupting, Hailee licked off some jizz that had landed on Ella's nipple. She then used her finger to scoop up some cum off her stomach and feed it to Ella, who happily sucked her finger clean.

We would fuck a few more times that night, at times with one of the three of us sitting out around to take a break. The final time was a little after four-thirty in the morning. I was behind Hailee, holding up one of her legs as we both laid on our sides, and I fucked her from behind. On the opposite side of Hailee, Ella was lying on her side, making out with her. I was kissing Hailee's shoulder and neck occasionally. Ella would move her head past Hailee, giving me a chance to kiss as well. That encounter ended with Ella stroking me off until I came with my tip still inside of Hailee. The three of us passed out in huddled mass soon after that.

The following day I woke up with my arms wrapped around a naked sound asleep Hailee and Ella were also still nude and sleeping on the other side of Hailee. It was only 8 in the morning. I was never one to sleep in, no matter what time I went to sleep the previous night. So while I was awake, I knew most likely neither of the women was likely to be up any time soon. I stayed in bed for a little bit before deciding to get up and let them both sleep. I took a shower, put on some clothes and headed to the kitchen. After taking Martini for a quick walk around the block, I made several stacks of pancakes and bacon for myself and the actresses whenever they awoke. Between flips, I went back to the bedroom and left two large bottles of water and an uncapped bottle of Excedrin.

It was not until I had finished eating and cleaned up everything that I was finally joined in the kitchen. I was sitting at the table watching some Netflix on my tablet when Hailee walked in. Her hair was still a mess from sleeping, but she had put on a pair of gray sweatpants and a short tight black tank top that just barely went below her belly button.

"How are you feeling," I asked as I popped one of my earbuds out.

"Ugghhh…" She groaned as she went to fill her empty water glass back up.

"That good, huh? I made some breakfast if you're hungry, but it may need to be warmed back up."

"Thank you," She said before chugging the glass of water and then filling it back up. She then came over to the table, but she sat down on my lap instead of sitting in her seat. "I think I drank too much last night."

"You think?" I joked. "How much of last night do you remember?"

She sat and thought for a moment. "Some things are hazy, but I'm pretty sure I remember everything."

"Any regrets?"

"No. You?"

"Nope," I said as we looked into each other's eyes. "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, and I love you too," she said as we both moved towards each other and kissed. We kissed a few times, no tongue, just your basic loving kiss.

"How's your head, by the way?"

"A little, not too bad. I've been worse."

"Why don't you eat something then?"

"I might. Though you know what I've heard helps clear your head if you're hungover?"

"No, what?" I asked. Hailee didn't answer me with words. She just started to rock her hips on my lap, and her tongue brushed across her top lip, and I then understood what she was getting at. When we kissed, she wrapped her arms around my head, and there were plenty of tongues. I reached up and grabbed her tit through her shirt and gave it a couple of squeezes. I could feel her nipple hardening, and I gave it a slight tweak before I started lowering my hand. I was prepared to fuck her right there on our table, forgetting we were not alone in the apartment. Right as my hand was about to slide under Hailee's sweatpants, we were interrupted.

"Ugghhh, God, I drank way too much last night," Ella Hunt said as she staggered into the kitchen, dressed in one of my t-shirts, and took a seat at the other end of the table. "I think the time I drank that much was on New Years' when I was 18, and I ended up going swimming naked in my friend's pool."

"A little different this time, but once again, this time, you ended up naked in front of your friends," I joked.

"Haha," Ella mocked me. "At least this time, I didn't end up crying because someone teased me about having small nipples."

"That person's an idiot. I think you have really cute nipples," Hailee said.

"Thanks," Ella said as she put her head down on the table. Hailee and I just sat there waiting for her to do something. "Did what I think happened last night happen?"

"Do you think we all had sex together last night?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then yeah, that's what happened."

"So that's why I still feel like it's got a willy lodged inside it. God, your boyfriend, must have really stretched me out."

"He can have that kind of an effect," Hailee replied while wiggling her ass, making sure I stayed hard as we sat across the table from her friend. "Do you not remember last night?"

"I remember flashes, but things get kind of fussy sometime around midnight, I think."

"Seriously? You tell me about your crush on Hailee was the whole reason last night happened. Yet you're the one who doesn't remember last night?"

"Mmmmmm…. Doesn't seem fair, does it?" Ella said as she looked at Hailee and me while her head was lying on the table.

"That sucks," I said. Hailee turned and looked back at me, and I looked at her. Neither one of us knew what to say or do for Ella, and it didn't help that my brain was still clouded by the thoughts of the things I was about to do to Hailee on that table before Ella walked in.

"Why don't you go take a hot shower," Hailee suggested, "That usually helps me clear my head."

"Yeah, I guess that's not a bad idea," Ella said with a groggy voice. She slowly got up and turned to go use our master bathroom. She was not even out of the room before I had my hand inside Hailee's sweatpants and rubbed her sex with my flat hand. Hailee bit down on her lip until Ella was completely out of the room, and then her attention turned back to me. And just like that, she was back to kissing me and grinding on top of me like before Ella entered the room. She was now straddling my lap and had freed my dick from my pants. She was stroking my dick while I continued to finger her. I kissed her neck and was preparing to lower her sweats.

"Maybe we should go join Ella," Hailee suggested out of the blue.

"What?" I asked, pulling away from her.

"Maybe we should go join Ella. I mean, she doesn't remember last night at all, she says. And you had fun last night, right?"

"You know I did."

"So we'll just do it again," she said as she got off of me. "I'm going to go join her. You wait here for a couple of minutes and then come meet us in the shower. Sound good?"

I did not answer right away as I focused on Hailee taking off her top. After being lost for a moment at the sight of her exposed breast, I eventually did snap back and agree. Hailee then left me to go to the shower. After taking a few steps, she looked back over her shoulder at me and pushed her pants down to the ground, stepping out of them as she carried on. I watched her ass sway back and forth until it was out of view. I then found myself sitting there in front of a table with a whole bunch of uneaten food I had made, and with an erection so hard I could probably use it to hit a ball out of Yankee Stadium. "Well, shit," I said.

After waiting for as long as I could, I got up and headed toward the master bath. I stripped out of my clothes in the bedroom and stealthily crept into the bathroom. The bathroom was extremely steamy, but I could still see pretty clearly into the glass shower. Hailee had her back up against the wall opposite me, and standing between us was a naked Ella Hunt. I could see Ella's ass as she had her nude wet body pressed up against my girlfriend's and looked to have one hand moving around between Hailee's legs. Ella had her hair tied up, so when she began kissing Hailee's neck and shoulder, I could still get a clearer look at Hailee's face. When Ella moved her lips further down her body to Hailee's breasts. Hailee moved one of her hands to the back of Ella's head once she wrapped her lips around Hailee's hard nipples. As I stood back and watched, I could not help but think about how this was like a cut scene from the Season 2 Finale of Dickinson that would have played between Sue and Emily doing their food play and the two of them in the bathtub together. When Hailee opened her eyes and saw me standing there watching, she used her hand behind Ella's head to single me to come in.

I tried to be as quiet as possible as I entered the shower, trying not to disturb or scare Ella. Still, as I got closer, I forgot to mind the hard pole sticking out from between my legs and accidentally pressed the tip of my hard dick into the small of her back. After she felt it, Ella quickly turned her head and looked back at me.

"I was wondering when you were going to come in and join us," Ella said. She then stepped back and turned a bit so that the three of us could all see each other. Although I had a clear memory of what happened last night, I could not help but let my eyes scan over Ella's nude form. Meanwhile, for her, it was like she was seeing me for the first time. She let out a small gasp that was barely audible over the sound of the shower after eyes dropped down and saw what had poked her. "No wonder why I woke up feeling so sore this morning," Ella said as she looked at my dick.

"Not too sore, I hope," Hailee said as she reached out and grabbed hold of my man-stick. Hailee then turned to me and kissed me. We shared a few soft kisses with minimal tongue, and in the meantime, Ella moved closer to the two of us. Hailee then turned her head and gave Ella a lingering kiss which she seemed extremely excited to reciprocate. When Hailee broke off the kiss, she took Ella's hand and placed it directly on my dick. Ella kept her eyes locked downward as she watched her fingers wrap around my dick and a small smile came across her face as she slowly gave it a stroke. When she finally looked up, she seemed a bit nervous. Her eyes darted to Hailee as though seeking approval before she did anything more. But I decided for her as I took her by the back of the head and pulled her towards me. While the kisses with Hailee for both of us were more soft and tender, I was much more forceful with Ella. Pulling her towards me and using a lot more tongue. She seemed almost paralyzed by my actions at first. But she soon began to kiss me back. As we kissed, her hand was still wrapped around my shaft, and my dick was pressing up against her stomach. When she began kissing me back, her hand also began moving along my rod.

After breaking off the kiss, we all decided it was time to take things back into the bedroom. Turning off the water, we quickly all dried off. Ella asked what she should do with the towel. Hailee decided to be funny and took her towel and hung it off my dick like it was a towel rack as I finished drying off. That gave us all a little of a laugh before leaving the bedroom.

"So, how are we going to start this?" Ella asked.

"You're the guest. What do you want?" I replied.

"I'd love to find out what Hailee tastes like," Ella said as she looked past me and over to my girlfriend.

"Well, I guess we'll start there."

Hailee was the first of us to get onto the bed, and she lay on her back. Ella was quick to get on the bed and lay next to Hailee. She pulled Hailee in for a much more passionate kiss than they had performed in front of me in the shower. I stood back and watched the two of them kiss, and then Ella began kissing her way down her body. Hailee moaned as her friend wrapped her lips around one of her nipples. Ella kissed and suckled on both her nipples for a minute or two before continuing down the Emily Dickinson actress's naked body. I sat down on the side of the bed and watched as Ella kissed Hailee's inner thighs before moving in and began kissing my girlfriend's slit. Hailee started to moan as Ella went down on her, rolling her head over, and she saw me sitting nearby. She took hold of my arm and pulled me towards her. Bending down, I went to kiss her. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed, and now and then, she let out a muffled moan into my mouth as she continued to be orally pleased by Ella. I then moved around so that I could suck on her breasts, and in doing so, I moved my throbbing member into a spot of easy access for her to stroke me. When I switched to her other breast, I ended up on my knees, straddling her face with my hard-on dangling over her. Seeing it there, Hailee took action and immediately took my dick into her mouth and began sucking me off.

We stayed like that as a group for a while. Ella went down on Hailee, and Hailee sucked in my dick, and I played with Hailee's tits. It finally stopped when I couldn't take it anymore. Between Hailee grinding on me in the kitchen, Ella stroking me in the shower, and then Hailee's oral talents, I sat up and said, "Alright, I need to fuck one of you. I can't take it any longer."

"Fuck Ella," Hailee said after she spat my cock out of her mouth.

"What?" Ella said in confusion.

"We have sex all the time. I know how good it feels to have sex with him, but you don't remember last night. So you go first."

"I...umm…" Ella tried to respond, but I did not give her much time. I was so single-focused that I was quick to the other end of the bed. She looked over her shoulder at me as I moved behind her, but Hailee reached down and gently guided Ella's face back towards her. The two were locking eyes as I took my dick and began rubbing it against the British actress's muff. As much as I wanted to slam home into her with one quick thrust, I took my time. Mixing Ella's wetness with the saliva that was already coating my member. Then when I finally started to slide in, I did so a bit slower. I could see her lower lips stretching as I pushed in. "Fuck, that is a big knob," Ella exclaimed.

"But you like it, don't you?" Hailee questioned her.

"Yes, but...shite, no wonder why I felt so sore this morning." Ella grabbed onto the bed as I began thrusting in and out of her. Hailee's twat was still in front of her face, but Ella had stopped going down on her as I started fucking her. So rather than just lying there, Hailee got up to her knees and moved around to the side of the bed. Once that happened, I took hold of one of Ella's legs and spun her around to lay on her back. Once she was rolled over, Hailee attacked her friend. At first, she just used her mouth to toy with one of Ella's small pink nipples. Eventually, Ella pulled Hailee's face from her chest and to her face. With the two of them kissing, Hailee moved around the bed to be right on top of Ella. I was fucking Ella's tight pussy and rubbing on her clit while all this was going on. With Hailee and I teaming up on her, it did not take much longer for us to get Ella's body rocking in orgasmic pleasure.

With Ella's body trembling, I slowed my thrusts, and my attention got diverted as Hailee moved on top of Ella's body. Now my attention was being drawn directly in front of me to Hailee's ass and her lovely snatch peeking underneath. Like a moth to the flame, I was drawn to what was between her legs and could not stop myself from moving my hard from rubbing Ella's clit to rubbing Hailee's. Hailee started to moan as I fingered her, and as she moved her lips away from Ella's mouth, her tit quickly replaced it. I had been holding back my orgasm for a little while, but I was reaching the point that is becoming increasingly difficult to hold back. I was down to just some slow, methodical strokes with my cock, but post-orgasm, it felt like Ella's twat was milking the load out of me. I grabbed Hailee's hips and pulled her hips back to lay crotch to crotch with Ella. I quickly pulled out of one actress and into the other. Ella had a small sigh escape her lips, and Hailee let out a loud excited moan as I did this.

"Ummmm, God, yeesss," Hailee moaned as she moved her hips around with my cock inside of her. I didn't even have to move. The way Hailee fucked herself on me by rocking back and forth while also swiveling her hips was enough for both of us. I was just trying to hold on long enough so Hailee might be able to get off, but I was already too far gone when we started. In two minutes, Hailee had me busting my nut inside of her. Hailee let out a sound that could only be described as a mixture of a pleasurable moan and a laugh as she felt my dick fire off inside of her, and her pie got filled with my cream. I was still hard and was ready to keep on fucking Hailee, but she had other ideas.

"Do you remember eating Eddie's cum out of me last night," she asked as she looked down at Ella.

"You're joking. I did that?"

"Yes, you seemed to enjoy it. So it looks like that's another thing we'll need to redo," Hailee said happily. She quickly spun around and sat down on Ella's mouth, giving her no choice but to lick my cum out of Hailee. Ella might have hesitated for a minute or so, but I knew the moment she got into it by watching Hailee's eyes suddenly go wide. I watched Hailee's reaction to being eaten out for a bit, and as I did that, I rubbed the tip of my cock against Ella's sensitive clit. In no time, I had my dick back in her. This time I now had one of Ella's legs up over my shoulder while she wrapped her other leg behind my back.

Either Hailee must have either been highly worked up, or sober Ella had even better control of her tongue because Hailee quickly was cumming all over her friend's face. As she began to orgasm, Hailee grabbed my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss, with her tongue trying to feel for the back of my throat. She did not stop kissing me until her orgasm subsided. She then kissed my chest and laid down on top of Ella. She started watching my cock slide in and out of Ella's pussy. When she got tired of watching, she pulled my cock out and started licking and sucking on my dick. She kept it up until she'd cleaned my cock of any remnants of Ella before lining my cock back up with Ella's slit. As I slid my cock back into Ella, Hailee started kissing and licking her clit. So now, with Ella and Hailee positioned in a 69, I went back and forth every 30 seconds to a minute between fucking the British Actress's snatch and my Southern California girlfriend's mouth.

After another Ella climax, Hailee moved off of Ella, but she kept going sucking me off. Ella laid back and watched Hailee sucking me off. As Hailee twirled her tongue around the head of my dick, my eyes wandered back over to Ella. They moved up her body, and once they reached her face, I watched as her eyes moved from watching her friend to looking at me. Suddenly, we locked eyes. I smiled at her and signaled for her to come over to me. Slowly Ella rose and got to her knees, her eyes never leaving mine, and once she was right in front of me, we kissed. Hailee soon interrupted our kiss, saying, "Ella, come suck my boyfriend's cock."

Rather than have her drop down, I laid on my back, and the two women took up positions on either side of me. Hailee to my left and Ella to my right. Hailee held my dick up and watched on as Ella stuck out her tongue and gave the tip of my cock a few licks. Getting a taste of my precum as it began leaking out. Then she wrapped her lips around my dick and started sucking me. As she did that, Hailee moved up to my face. She kissed me and whispered to me, "She looks good with your dick in her mouth."

"Not as good as you, but yeah, she does," I then kissed Hailee before she moved back down. Hailee stuck out her tongue and slowly licked up my shaft as she approached Ella's face. She pulled my dick out of Ella's mouth and was quick to wrap her lips around my cock. After a couple of bobs of her head, she passed my dick back over to Ella. The two of them swapped my cock between themselves, but the best was when they both had a hand on my shaft and were kissing each other with my dick between their mouths. As their tongues wrestled one another, I could feel their tongues sliding around the tip of my dick. A moan escaped my lips, and Hailee knew precisely what that moan meant.

"You should try one more thing," Hailee suggested to Ella.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Have him give you a facial. Let him cum on your face."

"I have not done that in forever," Ella confessed.

"So have him do it. It's fun." Hailee told her, and Ella agreed to do it. She had Ella lay on her back, and I got on my knees. Hailee spat in her hands and began stroking my dick. She kissed me and jerked me off. I grabbed Hailee's ass as we kissed. I was not quick to pop, so as Hailee continued to kiss me and beat me off, my hand snaked down between her legs, and I soon began fingering her as well.

"Oh yeah, almost there," I said as a warning to both of them.

"Do it, Eddie, cover her face. Please, do it for me," Hailee said into my ear, and Ella lay there with a smile. That was all I needed to push me over the edge. I began cumming, and Hailee aimed me at her friend. Leaving streaks of cum across her friend's face and chest. Ella could not help but giggle as she felt the jizz splash against her face. Hailee moved quickly to grab her phone off the nightstand and snap a few pics of Ella with cum on her face. I'm not sure how much she actually enjoyed having a guy jizz on her, but she took it in stride and laughed at the pictures when Hailee showed them to her. Hailee seemed to remember the photos from the night before and did not show those.

Ella left after that and went to take another quick shower. Meanwhile, Hailee and I stayed in bed and went another round. We waved goodbye to Ella as I was on my knees on the bed, and Hailee had her head hanging off the bed as she laid on her back and had her legs wrapped behind my neck. A few minutes later, after we heard the apartment door close, I pulled out and unloaded the contents of my balls and glazed Hailee's ass with it. After she cleaned herself up, she got back into bed with me.

"So, what'd you think, Ella?" I asked her as I wrapped an arm around her.

"I think you were right about her having a little crush on me."

"Yeah, well, I think I could say that about 90% of the people we see on a given day are, and we'd be right more times than not."

"Shut up," Hailee said as she laughed. "Too bad for them I am taken."

"Lucky for me," I said as I gave her a kiss. Looking down into her eyes, the words "God, I fucking love you" escaped my lips.

"I love you too," she said as we kissed once again.

"I also really love fucking you as well."

"Same."

We spent most of the rest of the day lounging around the apartment. We spent the next day finishing packing things and were on our way back home to Los Angeles for some much-needed downtime.