Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Daydream come True with Miley

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Daydream come True with Miley

As the grandmaster TPG would say “This FICTIONAL story contains graphic sexual situations, if you are under age or easily offended STOP READING!”

====

I love a girl with talent. Miley is a girl with talent. Multiple talents actually. She has plenty of talent in the tits and ass and looks category. But it gets better. She can talk dirty shit like a woman at least twice her age and suck dick like a woman nearing middle age. That day in the sun under the bridge was so vivid, it couldn’t have been just a dream.

And somewhere on the other side of LA was a sweetheart singing her heart out for a crowd of tweens, kids and a few old men who decided to see a terrible show. But they didn’t care because of the hot ass babe on stage… Miley FUCKING Cyrus. Sometime ago she had got done with a very wonderful ‘sound check.’ After the whsow had ended and she had gotten done taking pictures with fans and some of those old men who waited to see her in person and try to cop-a-feel. She signed some autographs, took some pics and updated twitter during the whole time.

She leaves the bus after it had pulled into a truck stop to load up on some gas, and low and behold there pulling up happens to be her stranger from just days ago. He had helped her with an escape for a few hours, and she had given him the release he’d been wanting for quite some time.

She walks over to him and plants a kiss right on his lips.

Miley: Hey there stranger. I’ve been thinking of our adventure under the bridge lately. Why don’t you follow me to my hotel and we can continue what we started.

In a daze he agrees as she walks away, he watches her ass move in that tight jean mini skirt with her black spaghetti strap top that looks like it’s about to come off at any time. He quickly jumps into his car and follows the tour bus for a few blocks, she waves to him as he follows her from a distance. He sees the room where she is, as she waves to him to come on in.

He walks in and she starts to disrobe.

Miley: I think I’m going to take a quick bath before we get started.

To him she looks incredibly sexy, even if she just did get off of doing a show and signing autographs for the last 2 hours. Her makeup was slightly smeared and her skin, although a bit sweaty still looked gorgeous. As she walked by with her shirt off and he bra coming off as well, she began to pull off her tight jean mini skirt - revealing her Hanny Montanny panties. That was odd, yet a huge turn on. She giggled as she noticed him staring at her alter ego stamped on the front of her poon.

He can then hear the sound of the bath water running for a few minutes, before the sound stops and then he walks in on his smiley little stranger in a bubble bath. She looks over at him and smiles before asking “What are you thinking?” He just watches her a bit before answering her with his hand as he dives it into the bubbly water and finds her clean shaven, soft-tight cunt. He delves one finger in first, knuckle deep as she moans and sighs lightly. They begin to kiss as he fondles her pink luscious lips and adds another finger. She moans louder and louder as the water in the bathtub starts to splash around as she squirms and giggles. He then leans into her and plants a kiss on her as her tongue then plunges into his mouth. They suck into each other, almost devouring each others as he pulls his fingers from her slippery wet cunt and takes his other hand around her lifting her dripping, soapy body from the tub he carries her away to the bed.

He lays her down on her back as he steps away, as he unzips his pants and unbuckles his belt Miley brings her hand down and begins to fondle her soapy pussy. He slides his pants down and comes in closer as she pulls herself up toward him, swallowing his cock she grips his ass and starts pushing him into her. Gagging herself tears well up in her eyes as the wet ends of her hair smacks against his thighs. Hypnotized he just goes with the motions, leaning back and forcefully forward. Precum begins to build and slowly seep into her mouth. She quickly swallows and pulls away breathlessly she says with her deep, sexually raspy voice she says “Your turn, stranger.” He drops to hi knees and parts her pussy with his fingers and then nuzzles her clit with his nose before delving his tongue into her sopping wet hole. She moans and pulls his hair, shoving his face down harder.

Miley grinds her cunt into his chin as she looks nearly cross-eyed and in a demonic tone she screams at him “FUCK ME STRANGER!” He leans back, takes a quick breath and wipes her sweet juices from his mouth and strokes his cock lubricating it with her moistness before teasing her quivering lips with his meathead. As he plunges his cock into her tight tween pussy she hisses as she breathes in and out heavily. He eases in and out before plunging into her again, only going from sweet and slow to harder, fierce and faster.

Miley whimpers as she smiles brightly as she looks up into the eyes of her stranger and says “I, ugh, I want it in my ASS!” She moans louder, and softer as he begins to ease up on her sopping wet cunt as he slides his cock out and preps her anus with his index finger. He leans in closer as he tongues her nearly swollen asshole, lubricating it with his saliva. She giggles a bit as her body quivers. He then pulls her back to the edge of the king sized bed, flips her over and spreads her legs wide . Miley reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks with her hands as her stranger starts to probe her pink anus with the tip of his cock. Slowly penetrating her and easing into her tight hole, the sound and sensation of her asshole expanding more and more - though slowly, turns him on even more. She screams at him “FUCK ME!” Then without a moment of doubt he shoves his swollen member into her ass, she shoves her face into the bed as she lets out a loud scream. A scream heard down the hall, as someone walking by knocks on the door and asks if everything is alright. Miley just shouts back in a deeply satisfied tone “EVERYTHING’S GREAT! GO AWAY!”

He pulls out and then pushes back in, her anus swallowing his cock and squeezing it almost like a fist gripping him, jerking and pulling. Feeling ready to explode inside Miley’s ass he grips her hips and speedbags the her ass, with his sack slapping against her pussy lips. She keeps moaning louder and louder, almost into a high pitched yelp. His knees buckle and he rips his cock from her tight anus, pulls her down to the floor at the head of the bead onto her ass and explodes all over her sweet little face. Miley gopples up most of the semen she can as she starts to spread the read from her eyes, down her nose and into her mouth. She sucks on her fingers down to the knuckle with the other hand on his spent cock. He falls to the bed as she climbs up on the bed and lays down next him as she gently strokes his extra sensitive cock before they both fall asleep…

2. Thanks X42, viper2134 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

that was awesome star(f)uckers! very nice.

Juno50 Guest

Seriously hot! Though I was hoping for him to dump it in her guts. Hehehe.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe in the next one I write. Still working out some ideas for that one.

Is it the next day? ON THE BUS? Before a show? After a show once again? Does she just run off and skip a show? Hmmmm... lol

Post Thanks / Like

sounds good --- some tour bus action would be really hot. those things have a shower? lol

Post Thanks / Like

Very good, very good indeed