Becoming Better Friends With Kiernan Shipka
Starring Kiernan Shipka

Written by MiamiLyfe
Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

"I won't be able to come to bunch," Kiernan Shipka lied to her friend on her phone. "No, I'm just not feeling well. I had too much to drink last night."

"What? No, I didn't fuck Jeremy last night," told her friend. Kiernan wanted to get off her phone, but her friend kept talking. "I know he likes me, but I don't know. I was at the party, and then the next thing I knew, I woke up this morning in my bed. Alone. Look, Amandla, I got to go. I'll make it up to you." The 22-year-old blonde actress ended her call and tossed it to the far end of the bed.

"You're a liar," I said when I was sure the call had ended.

"Shut up. Ummm, why haven't we done this sooner?" Kiernan moaned. The 5'2" former Mad Men actress was completely stripped of her clothing and was currently on top of my naked body, riding my dick. We'd been fucking when her phone rang, and she answered it, knowing that her friend would not take her not answering her phone and not showing up for their group brunch plans well. So as she talked, she slowly rocked her hips on my cock as she spoke on her phone, but with the call over, she was picking things back up again. She was arching her back as she sat straight up and enjoyed the feeling as she swiveled her hips on my pole. As good as her tight pussy felt on my thick cock, I could only sit back and let her ride me for so long before I could no longer hold back. I took a firm hold of her hips and thrust up into her.

"Oh, yeah, Jeremy," Kieren moaned as I took control of the action.

"Yeah, Kiernan, you like that?"

"Yes, keep going."

I then flipped her over so that she was on her back and I was on top of her. I was not sure if it was because she was drunk or just super horny last night that she seemed to get off with me being aggressive with her last night, but her reactions this morning let me know that this is just how she is. She wants the guy in the bedroom to be aggressive and really fuck her hard. And I was all too happy to oblige to those desires. While on top of her, I went in for a kiss which she reciprocated with some intense hunger, and after that, I moved down, and my mouth attacked her hard, small, pink nipples. She moved her hand behind my head as I sucked her nipple. Meanwhile, her legs had wrapped themselves around my waist as I continually gave quick hard thrusts into her hungry wet pussy.

"Ugh, ugh, ughhaaaahhhh!" Kiernan cried out as she came. I could feel pussy tighten around my dick and then felt a flood of liquid come as she came hard, soaking both our crotches in her wetness. I slowed my pace as she came, both to let her regain her senses and also so I didn't bust my load into her now vice-like twat. She looked up into my eyes and gave me a slight nod when she was ready for me to continue. With that, I went back to fucking her missionary, but I knew I was nearing the finish line.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her.

"Do it, give it to me!"

"I want to cum on your face," I told her.

"You want to give me a facial?" She asked. I nodded. "You want to shoot your hot cum all over my pretty face?"

"Hell yeah, I do."

"Then fucking do it already," she told me. I kept thrusting into her for another minute until I was right at the precipice. I then quickly pulled out and got up onto my feet. Kieran bounced up to her knees once I was off of her. She used her hand to brush her hand back as she looked up at me with a broad smile. It only took two stoked with my hand before I fired off my first blast. Kiernan closed her eyes as she felt the glob of cum splash against her cheek. She happily sat there as my cum glazed her face. When it was over, she used her tongue to lick up some of my seed that had landed on her lips.

"Umm, not bad," she said after tasting me. The two of us then retreated to her shower to wash up.

While Kiernan had told her friend that she had blacked out most of last night, I knew that that was a lie. She told me that initially, she had been surprised to wake up to feel my morning wood pressing against her ass. But the memory of the previous night soon came flooding back to her after she reached between her legs and felt a mix of my and her cum that had been leaking from her pussy all night as she slept. She was not upset that we had hooked up, rather as she remembered the previous night she was ready to have another go.

Kiernan and I had been friends for a few years now, and I had always thought she was cute. Starting about a year ago, she had begun to dress more seductively. She showed off her legs more, her toned stomach more, and just a lot more skin in general. It was safe to say that Sally Draper had fully grown up, and she had discovered her sex appeal. Of course, I was not the only one of her guy friends who noticed. Whenever she went out, she seemed to constantly be rolling 4-6 guys deep in her group, and I was occasionally one of them. Even though she did have a public boyfriend, everyone knew that they were in an open relationship, so she didn't hesitate to flirt openly.

Last night we were at a friend's house with about a dozen other people. It was just a simple house party, pretty much celebrating that the relatively cool weather in LA during the winter was over, and the warm air was back. I had driven several people to the house, so I was doing my best to refrain from drinking, but it was not easy as everyone else was getting pretty loose and kept the alcohol flowing. The other downfall of being the sober one at the party was that trying to talk to anyone after a while was just a waste of time. No sober person has ever enjoyed trying to speak to a drunk person. So instead, I spent some time occasionally checking out my female friends who were at the party, and my eyes kept falling back to Kiernan. She was dressed in a pretty standard outfit for her nowadays, a black crop shirt and jeans.

On more than one occasion, I had gone up to her and made some small talk, and as the night went on and she had a few more drinks, she became more and more flirtatious, and I was not hesitant to flirt right back. We even began dancing at one point, which soon turned into her just grinding up against me to the rhythm of the music. Still, the party's highlight for me was when someone announced that everyone needed to do a shot, and one guy yelled back, "Let's do body shots!"

I watched as guys lined up to take shots, and the girls rotated who the shot was being done off of. I just stood by and watched as guy after guy did a standard body shot with salt on a girl's stomach and a thin slice of lime into her mouth. When Kiernan demanded it was her turn and laid down on the table, I decided to cut it.

"Let me do one," I said as I jumped in front of the line.

"I thought you weren't drinking tonight?" one of the guys around the table asked.

"Yeah, but it's just one shot. Not that big of a deal. And I can't let you all have all the fun," I said. I grabbed a fresh lime and cut a very thick lime wedge.

"Just trust me and go with it," I told Kiernan as I stood over her. She didn't seem to understand what I was saying, and then I took hold of the zipper on the fly of her jeans.

"Jeremy, what the…" a confused Kiernan said as she began to sit up.

"It's fine," I said calmly as I looked Kiernan in the eye. She stared back at me and laid back down. I then finished what I started and unzipped her jeans. I then took the lime wedge and stuck it between the fly of her jeans, pointing towards the ceiling. Then rather than putting the salt on her stomach above her belly button, I went below. I licked just along the waistband of her low-rise jeans before spreading the salt. With everything in place, I did a long slow lick of the salt and began sucking and licking up the tequila off her belly button as her friend poured it. With Kiernan having a borderline outie belly button, the tequila spread across her stomach as it was poured onto her, and I took my time licking it all up. Then I went to take the line. Rather than biting into it to suck the juices from the lime, I bit into the lime so that the fluids would leak down the lime and into her pants. I knew she felt the lime juices get into her pants when I heard her suddenly suck in her breath and her body shudder. I then got up and acted as if nothing unusual had happened. Kiernan's only immediate reaction was to say, "Wow, that was different."

Over the next hour, I heard from two girls how hot the body shot I did with Kiernan I did was. Kiernan dragged me out to the middle of the living room to dance with her again. Once again, she began grinding up on me and flirting with me. At one point, she commented on how good it felt when I was licking the tequila off her body and how it had her wondering just how skillful my tongue really was.

When the party began to break up, both the guy's I had driven to the party had other plans to get home. One guy was taking a Lyft to his girlfriend's place. The other had disappeared with another friend of ours over two hours prior. So as I was getting ready to leave, I heard my name being called out.

"JEREMY!" I turned and looked and saw Becca, the party's host, calling my name. And next to Becca was a drunk Kiernan Shipka.

"Yeah?"

"Can you give Kiernan a ride?"

"Oh, Jeremy would love nothing more than for me to give him a ride," Kiernan slurred, trying to be funny.

"Yeah, not a problem," I replied and walked back to help walk Kiernan to my car.

"I don't know. I'm like a rollercoaster. You must be this tall to ride," Kiernan said as she held her hand about 7-8 inches apart."

"You sure you don't mind?" Becca asked.

"Trust me. I can handle her. Size requirement and all."

"Oh, really? You really think you can handle me?" Kieren retorted.

"No problem," I replied confidently. I don't even know if Kiernan knew what she was talking about at that point. Though if she was talking about dick size, I knew she was lying about what she was saying before about being so big for her to ride. I'd seen her boyfriend's dick one night when the two of us and several others went skinny dipping in a hot tub, and unless he was able to grow from thumb size to elephant trunk size, no way did he measure up to beautiful starlet had measured out with her hands. I got her into the car, and we took off for her house. Kiernan was extra chatty almost the entire way there.

"So, where is Christian tonight?" I asked about her boyfriend.

"Who knows. Why do you care?"

"Just asking, thought you might want to meet him or might be texting him to come over as I drove you home."

"Oh, Jeremy, why don't you just admit it?"

"Admit what?"

"That you want to fuck me."

"I…"

"It's okay. I know you do. I've seen you check me out. It's fine."

"Well, yeah. You're good-looking. I'm not going to deny that."

"It's more than that. Just admit you want me. I bet you even have a boner right now," she said. I was surprised as I suddenly felt her hand pressing against my crotch.

"Jesus, Kiernan," is said as I swerved out of surprise and then had to get the car back under control. Her hand continued to feel around for another few seconds before I finally pulled her hand away.

"Okay, fine," Kiernan said, and she stopped messing with me. She was quiet for about a minute but subtlely needling me by saying, "You were right. You didn't have a boner, but I definitely felt a nice chub." I was unsure exactly what she felt, but I was half-hard when pulling her hand off my crotch. Thankfully we were only 3 minutes away from her place at that point, and we spent the rest of the ride in silence. Though the Sabrina actress had one more surprise for me left when I pulled up outside of her place.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked me.

"You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not. Do you want to come in, Jeremy?" she asked in a seductive voice.

"If I go in, this only goes one way," I warned her.

"I sure hope so. I wouldn't be asking if I didn't want that," Kiernan said as she put her hand on my upper thigh, "So are you coming or not?"

"Fuck yeah, I am."

The two of us hurried out of the car and unlocked her door. I scooped up the actress into my arms and carried her, kicking the door shut behind me. Being taller than the actress, I easily held her in my arms. Once in my grasp, she wrapped her arms around the back of my head, and the two of us made out. Having been in her place before, I knew my way around well. I walked us blindly over to the counter of her wall cabinet, where she kept her liquor. We continued to make out feverishly for another few minutes. We had drunkenly made out twice before, but we had never done it with this kind of hunger for one another before. As we kissed, I shoved my hand down into her pants and under her panties. My fingers combed through some short hair and had not even reached her pussy before I could still feel the heat coming off her. And when my hands did reach her pussy I noticed that she was already wet. I rubbed my fingers along her pussy, getting my fingers nice and wet until I finally pulled my hands out of her pants.

"Mmmmm," I moned as I sucked my fingers clean.

"Taste good?" she asked.

"Not Bad, but I need to try some more before giving my final judgment," I told her. I undid her pants and pushed them down. I did not bother taking her shoes and pants off. Instead, I pushed her pants down to her knees and I knelt in front of her. I could easily see her lips, but she did have a very well-trimmed bush. Though I did not have much time to admire her pretty pussy, as I soon had my mouth mashed against it. I had my tongue buried as deep as I could go inside of her and began sucking my tasty juices into my mouth. I was not as teasing or tactful when I usually try to go down a woman, but Kiernan did not seem to mind. She was moaning nicely as I ate her out and kept one of her hands on the back of my head, keeping me down there until the job was done.

I kept eating her out even after she came. I kept going until my mouth was covered in her nectar, and my cock was so hard in my pants I could no longer stand it. I jumped back up to my feet, and as I undid my pants, Kiernan reached out to pull my face to hers. There was no question that, as we kissed, she could taste herself on my lips. Not only did she not seem to mind that she was tasting her own pussy as we kissed, she actually seemed to be enjoying it. While I took a mental note of that, I quickly moved past it as I pushed my erection into her. We both moaned into each other's mouths as I entered her. We kept kissing as I slowly pushed my full length into her. When I finally was entirely in her, I pulled away and the two of staring into each other's eyes, absorbing the feeling of me being inside her. Finally, she broke the silence.

"Fuck me," she said. And just like that, we all over each other once again. I was thrusting as fast as hard as I could into her. You could hear the liquor bottles on the shelf behind her shake with each thrust. We went at it hard for a few minutes before she had me stop. Kiernan reached down one of her legs, pulled off her shoe, and then pushed her pant leg off. She left her other shoe on and her pants dangling off her other leg as we resumed fucking. I took advantage of her increased range of motion of her bare leg by lifting it onto my shoulder.

She soon had hands wrapped tightly around me as I continued to piston my dick in and out of her. I knew I was not going to last much longer, and I am not sure if she knew that or not, but she surprised me by saying, "Cum in me. I want to feel it."

I didn't double-check to see if she was serious or not. She told me just what I wanted to hear, and after another minute of rapid hard thrusts, I let her have it. She came right as I began firing off my load into her. Even after I came, I stayed inside of her. I stood there with my dick inside her as she leaned back against the wall while sitting on the counter.

"So, how did that compare to your fantasies about me," Kiernan sarcastically asked me.

"Oh, we still have a while to go before matching up to my fantasies. I have a detailed imagination."

"Well, let me know when you're ready to go again."

"I'm ready now," I said and flexed my dick inside.

"Oohhh, so you are," she responded as she felt my dick move inside of her. Rather than have me do her right there again, she had me pull out and give her room to get to her feet. I backed up until the back of my legs bumped up against the side of a chair. I watched as she kicked off her other shoe and fully removed her pants. The Swimming with Sharks actress then came to me and dropped to her knees. She began giving my cock a tongue bath. Eagerly licking my dick clean from her juices and my cum. Once she had cleaned off my dick, she took my cockhead into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Taking me deep as she could down to the back of her throat before moving back up, so only the tip remained in her mouth. Her hands held onto my thighs as she only used her mouth to pleasure my pole.

"So, am I big enough for you?" I asked her, alluding to her comments before she got into my car.

"For sure, and then some," she answered and took me right back into her mouth. She gave me oral for several minutes before I suggested we head to her bedroom. She quickly got to her feet and led the way.

Once in her bedroom, she jumped up onto her bed and stripped off her shirt. It gave me the first look at her perky breasts with her tiny pink nipples. I stripped out of my clothing and moved to the bed. I kissed her lips but quickly moved down her body to suck on her tits.

"Oh wow, you actually like my tits," she moaned as I continued to play with them.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because they're small, most guys say like them bigger."

"Big tits are overrated. Nothing wrong with a small handful. And if guys your fucking are complaining about your pretty titties, then you're fucking the wrong guys," I told her before taking one of her nipples between my teeth.

"I need you to fuck me now," she said with some desperation in her voice. I was surprised when we were getting ourselves into position. She quickly flipped over to go down on her elbows and her knees.

"Take me from behind," she told me. I quickly grabbed onto her hips and pulled her ass back while I thrust forward. I fucked her on the bed doggy style, which she clearly loved. At one point, I stopped pushing, and she just kept up the pace by bouncing her ass back into me while also swiveling her hips as she did so. When I commented about how much she seemed to enjoy that position, she replied between moans that it was probably her favorite. This was made more evident to be the case, as when she orgasmed, she had her loudest moan of the night, and it sent her whole body quivering as she climaxed.

Even after she came, she had me keep giving it to her doggy style. She had a second orgasm rock her body just minutes later, to my surprise. After her second orgasm, she no longer was on her knees and elbows. Instead, her body dropped down to the bed. I found myself thrusting into her prone bone for a few minutes until I got off of her and flipped her onto her back. Grabbing a pillow, I put it under the small of Kiernan's back, and then I lifted one of her legs up and wrapped it around my back. I bent down to kiss her, and as our lips were locked, I slid my shaft deep into her warm, velvety tunnel.

I then began to grind myself into her. I knew I had started to hit the right spot when she pulled her lips away from mine to let out a gasp. I kept hitting that same spot, and soon, Kiernan's leg tightened around my waist as her fingers dug into my back, and her eyes began rolling back into her head. I kept up the pace as long as I could. When I warned her I was going to cum, she barely acknowledged it. I then slowed down and told her to look at me. It took her a minute, but soon we were looking at each other dead in the eye. At that moment, I released the pressure from my balls, and I got exactly what I was looking for. As I started cumming again deep inside of Sabrina Spellman, I could see her eyes light up as she felt my cock erupting inside of her.

We had sex one more time that night, and after we went in the shower to wash off her face in the morning, I did her standing doggy in the shower as well. That would be the final time we would have sex before we got dressed, but I made sure she knew that I did not want that to be the last time we ever had sex.

"That was amazing, Kiernan. Hopefully, we can do this again some time."

"For sure. Last night and this morning were great," she told me. "No way was last time a one-night thing."

"I sure as fuck hope not," I told her. "Whenever you want, I am just a text away."

"I'll be sure to put that to use."

Thankfully I did not have to wait long for her to keep her word as she texted me after 11pm that night asking me what I was doing. I told her that I was reminiscing about what we had done the previous night. She asked me if I knew what was better than thinking about memories of times I'd had sex. When I asked, ‘what's that?' she answered, ‘creating new memories, of course.' I texted her back that I'd be over to her place in 20 minutes.