List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Center of Attention" with Hayden Panettiere and Rachel McAdams

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Center of Attention" with Hayden Panettiere and Rachel McAdams

Center of Attention
    With Hayden Panettiere and Rachel McAdams
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MFF
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
    A/N: This was actually inspired by a dream I had a few hours ago, so I figured I'd share.

It was just after 10pm as I leisurely toured the streets of Brentwood and West Hollywood in my recently purchased Lamboghini Gallardo. As expected I was the center of attention, and where ever I stopped I immediately turned heads. With that said I decided to try my luck on Rodeo Drive.

It was only now that I realize there seemed to be a lot of buzz in the air. As luck would have it, it was the evening of another awards show in Hollywood, and celebrities and their entourages were out in force.

Cruising the streets I happened to pass by one of the more infamous restaurants in town when I spotted a group of very familiar faces.

There standing by the curb stood Hollywood starlets Hayden Panettiere, Kristen Bell, and Rachel McAdams?

Judging by their outfits they seem to have come from some glitzy red carpet event, and dressed provocatively, they now seem to be waiting outside for a ride.

Feeling confident, I made an effort to cruise by them a few more times before I finally seemed to get a reaction, and heard Rachel playfully woof whistle at me (at the car). Mission accomplished, I thought.

With that, I stopped traffic as I show boated a little and slowly initiated a three-point turn before heading back in the direction of the ladies. A moment later I pulled up right to the curb where they now stood and smiled.

"I love your car!" Rachel announced as the others tried to distance themselves from her.

Needless to say, despite their dissatisfaction with her, they equally gawked at my car the entire time. Seeing them up close I could tell that all three actresses were clearly intoxicated.

"Where are you off to tonight?" I inquired. "Need a ride?"

"No. We're fine." Kristen stated firmly as she tried to arrange a ride via her cell phone.

Fortunately for me while Kristen seemed standoffish, the others were more than willing to discuss it.

It was then Rachel shocked her friends as she nonchalantly stepped off the curb, and clad in just a short white dress and six inch heels, she climbed into my vehicle.

"Rachel! What are you doing?" Kristen complained. "You don't even know him!"

"Oh relax." Rachel giggled as she left the passenger door open and raised high and we chatted and quickly dispensed with the pleasantries.

It was a few moments later that I noticed Rachel motion for Hayden to join us, and to Kristen's chagrin, Hayden found herself strangely drawn to her, and the car.

"Wait, what? You're not actually considering it are you?" Kristen whined. "Hayden? Hayden!"

"What? I don't know, maybe?" she said while staring at the exotic machine.

She was clearly taken by its beauty, as I was by hers.

"So do you guys want a ride, or what?" I offered one final time.

"Really? OK!" Rachel replied. "Just give me a second."

With that Rachel conferred with her friends, and while Kristen was clearly against the idea, Hayden was still on the fence. Meanwhile I looked in the mirror and noticed the attention my performance had caused.

It seemed the entire street was now watching us and waiting to see if the girls would in fact get into my car.

"Oh come on!" I heard Rachel groan at Kristen. "You know if you don't come you'll regret it later."

Just then, Hayden confirmed her opinion as she reached over and placed her bag onto the floor of the passenger seat.

"Can I put that here?"

"Sure, go right ahead." I offered.

While Kristen began to protest, Hayden explained that they would meet her at the party—the same destination I had agreed to take Rachel a few moments earlier. We then watched as Hayden and her "Heroes" co-star exchanged a few things, before she carefully climbed into the passenger side of the super car.

With limited space, I watched in amazement as the ladies attempted to share the same seat and opted on having Hayden climb up on top of Rachel. Settling in, we took off in the direction of the party while I was treated to an eyeful as their outfits hiked up considerably and their legs were fully exposed.

I had to admit, that although Hayden could be considered an angel come to life, Rachel had without doubt the best set of legs I think I had ever seen.

Chatting briefly, I was then shocked to learn that the ladies had in fact only met each other earlier that evening. Looking at them and the way they carried on, you would assume that they were lifelong friends. They were not.

"Are you two comfortable over there?" I asked as I watched them both squirm and giggle.

"Well what do you expect?" Hayden teased. "She obviously wants to fuck me."

"Ha! You wish!" Rachel replied. "It's more like the other way around. You want me bad. Admit it!"

The girls both laughed some more before Rachel then proceeded to tickle the blonde starlet in her lap and the two tussled for several minutes.

Rachel then mentioned something about getting more comfortable, and she proceeded to take off her high heeled shoes. It was during this time that I pumped up the radio and we sang along to some tunes when we finally arrived to the destination, a private house party up in the Hollywood Hills.

To our disappointed it seemed to be kind of quiet.

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked.

"I guess?" Hayden shrugged.

"What do you mean you guess?" quizzed Rachel.

"Well it was actually Kristen's idea to come up here." Hayden explained.

"Really?" Rachel interjected. "Kristen told me it was your idea."

"What? No!" Hayden admitted. "I don't even know anyone here."

"So what's the verdict, ladies?" I asked. "Stay or go?"

The girls conversed for a few moments before they finally decided not to go to the party.

"So where to next?"

"What about some ice cream?" Hayden suggested.

She then went on to describe a place in Malibu which was open at all hours. I quickly swung the vehicle around and we headed in that direction.

In the meanwhile, I happened to notice that Hayden had grown more relaxed and comfortable lying over her friend, and now rested there with legs slightly spread apart.

This position caused her already short dress to almost pool around her waist and utterly exposed her soft smooth thighs as she straddled Rachel's leg.

I could barely keep my eyes on the road as I watched her straddle her friend's knee. It seemed this fact was not lost on Rachel, who catching my gaze, then rested her hands on Hayden's legs and lovingly caressed her bare skin.

There she gently raked her long fingernails along her flawless legs, as Hayden then proceeded to dance to the music and started to grind her body against her.

Stopped at an intersection, I then watched in wonder as Hayden treated her new BFF to an impromptu lap dance. There she bent forward in Rachel's lap and wiggled her tight ass against her, and invited her to playfully spank her butt.

I was then invited to reach over and gently smack her luscious derriere as well, and like Rachel I marveled at just how soft her bottom felt.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "You got a crazy hot butt there, Hayden."

"Thank you," she beamed as she continued to grind her sex against her friend.

Just then, Hayden was suddenly interrupted by her cell phone, and while I attempted to turn my attention back to the road, Rachel surprised me as she reached over and gently grabbed my cock.

"I think someone is excited." she teased. "Don't think I forgot about you."

While Hayden proceeded to argue with Kristen Bell on the phone, Rachel continued to stroke my erection over my pants. I then watched in awe as her other hand snaked up inside Hayden's dress, and she proceeded to tease us both.

"Wow," Rachel mouthed to me as I watched her hand disappear between Hayden's smooth legs.

"You lucky bitch," I smirked.

Unfortunately for us Hayden was too preoccupied with her conversation to notice what we were up to. It seemed Kristen was incredibly pissed as she was still waiting at the restaurant and listening to Hayden explain why we had decided not to attend the house party.

"Mm...she's so wet." Rachel mouthed to me again, as Hayden continued to argue on her cell.

It was enough to make me almost steer the fucking car into a tree. Rachel then asked me if I would be willing to let her drive.

Naturally, I laughed and rejected the idea, but suddenly the prospect of having Hayden Panettiere (in that dress) sit in my lap for several minutes was quite tempting.

Reading my mind, Rachel then scraped her long French polished nails up and down the inside of Hayden's smooth legs and beamed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive?"

"Oh Jesus," I let out.

"Come on," she pleaded.

"You really want to, huh?" I smirked. "Well let me ask you, can you drive, stick?"

Never mind the fact that the car utilized an "E-gear" sequential gearbox, which replaced the traditional "gearstick" with two paddles behind the steering wheel.

Rachel didn't seem to notice or care about the cars configuration and simply purred.

"I tell you what, why don't you pull out your cock and let me show you?"

Without hesitation I did as she asked and she keenly wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of my tool and stroked me keenly.

It was then we were both taken by surprise as we heard Hayden finally throw in the towel and tell Kristen to go to hell before hanging up in her face.

"Urgh! She's such a pain in the ass!" Hayden complained. "She acts as though she's my mother or something."

"She just cares about you, sweetie." Rachel told her, which I found ironic as she continued to casually molest her with her hands.

"I don't care," Hayden declared, "She's too uptight, and I'm 19-years-old! I just want to have some fun!"

It was only now that Hayden glanced over and noticed just what Rachel was doing, and where her other hand was. She laughed.

"What?" Rachel simply shrugged. "He promised me a drive."

"Oh I bet he did!" Hayden giggled. "You guys are outrageous!"

"I told you we would get along." Rachel grinned.

With that, I steered the exotic show car to the side of the road and we quickly swapped positions.

As Rachel eagerly climbed in the driver's seat, I then took a seat in the passenger side and smirked to myself as I watched Hayden Panettiere squirm and fidget and ultimately slump her petite frame directly over me.

Right away I was I floored at just how soft her skin felt, and the scent of her skin gave me an instant woody—which I'm sure she noticed.

"Don't try anything funny, OK?" Hayden said with a sly grin, just as I felt her incredibly tight butt come to rest across my lap.

Her smooth thighs parted and draped around my knees, and I almost moaned out loud.

I could almost feel the outline of her teenage vagina press snugly against my leg as we drove, and with each new bump in the road, I felt her sigh softly which in turn only riled me up further.

It was clearly obvious by this stage of our trip the affect her body was having on me, yet Hayden simply grinned slyly and continued to grind her young sex against me, teasing me cruelly.

It was then to make matters worse (and harder) that I looked over to marvel at Rachel's long legs, which were now on full display. Her dress was so short at this point that we could see her matching white panties.

"Nice legs," Hayden smiled.

"Thanks."

Fortunately for me Rachel seemed to be a competent driver and she took it nice and easy on the car.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm actually driving!" Rachel shrieked with excitement.

With that we headed up through the Malibu Hills, taking the long way around to our destination. And with the music blaring, Hayden began to grind her body against me again.

It was excruciating yet extraordinary at the same time. Just then, Rachel happened to come off the second gear a little too clumsily, causing the beast to over rev and jerk violently.

I was clearly concerned and I began to cringe, but thinking quickly, Rachel took my hand and placed it between her legs, hoping to distract me—which it did.

"Hey, no fair!" Hayden pouted, and she then took the initiative and placed my other hand on her own breast.

I was in heaven. Hayden then leaned back against me, placed her head against my shoulder, and arching her back proceeded to grind her luscious ass into my lap as I gently groped her fine young body.

Meanwhile my other hand swept across Rachel's silk white panties, and I was taken aback to discover just how hot and wet she had become.

It seemed steering the exotic import really did turn her on. It was then to my delight that Rachel reached over to my crotch, between Hayden's legs, and gave my cock a few appreciative tugs.

"I told you I can drive stick." she purred.

"Never mind that," I said reluctantly. "Just keep your hands on the wheel—and your eyes on the road."

Fortunately Rachel's actions caused my menacing erection to wedge between Hayden's parted legs and get caught up inside her dress.

This caused my cock to briefly rub against her panty-clad crotch, and before I could apologize, I was taken aback once again as the gorgeous teenager above me simply reached down between her legs, tugged her panties to the side and carefully impaled herself with my cock.

As I entered the sexy nymphet, I gasped at how tight she was.

"Oh. Shit."

Hayden carefully wiggled her hips over me as I gently eased a few more inches into her tight cunt.

Meanwhile just then, we suddenly heard Rachel moan out loud from the driver's side as I realized in all the commotion, I had inadvertently plunged two of my fingers deep into her searing cunt.

The three of us moaned and gasped for the several moments before I then instructed Rachel to find a safe place to stop and pull over.

"Stop over there." I told her, directing her to pull alongside a small field which overlooked the Pacific Ocean.

Rachel did as she was told, and switching off the engine, she watched as Hayden began to bounce over my cock more intently.

"Mm yeah, that looks so good." Rachel groaned. "Fuck her. Fuck her nice and good!"

Rachel spread he own legs obscenely wide and sat back as I freely fingered her sex.

Hayden and I shared a passionate kiss before she then sat forward and proceeded to ride me more vehemently, her mouth agape as her face was pressed between the window and dashboard while her ass bounced up and down—taking my full length.

Rachel leaned over to make out with me before she and Hayden shared another deep kiss. It was then Hayden shrieked loudly as Rachel stuffed her juice coated fingers from her own cunt in the little blonde's mouth and insisted she taste her.

"You like that, huh?" Rachel growled. "Taste my pussy, bitch! You like that don't you!"

"Yes! ...nrghh!" moaned Hayden.

This lewd act caused me to lose all and utter control as I suddenly erupted deep inside the blonde (heroes) cheerleader. I gripped her hips hard and unloaded deep into her bowels before I finally pushed her off me.

"Wow." I said breathlessly. "What a way to christen the car."

Post Thanks / Like

I usually wake up at this point:
    "suddenly reached down between her legs, and tugging her panties to the side..."

Goddamn dream censors!
    Always holdin' me nutz...

Post Thanks / Like

if I only had a dollar for how many times thats happened --- it actually happened to me this morning! and man I was pissed!

Post Thanks / Like

wow not sure which is hotter, the gallardo or hayden...hmmmm both