Lucky Bastard 28: The London Trip pt. 3
Starring Sophie Turner, Emilia Clarke, and Hailee Steinfeld

Codes: MF, MFF, Anal, Voyer, Oral, Public, Handjob
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

It was my last night in London and I was walking into a very upscale hotel bar and restaurant. Sophie Turner had texted me that she was meeting a friend for dinner and invited me to tag along. As I entered, I had no issue spotting Sophie across the bar. Sophie was talking to a brunette with her back towards me. The brunette was relatively shorter than Sophie, and both women had a cocktail in their hands. As I approached Sophie, she saw me and waved me over. As she did, her friend turned around and revealed that it was her costar and the Khaleesi herself, Emilia Clarke. Sophie gave me a friendly hug and introduced me to Emilia. I ordered a drink, and then after some small talk, we went and checked in the restaurant's hostess. As we were led to our seats, Sophie had us trail Emilia by several steps.

"Remember that bet we made on the flight over here?" She asked.

"Yeah, you still owe me 50 pounds."

"What would you say about going double or nothing?"

"What's the wager?"

"I bet I can get you into Emilia's knickers by the end of the night?"

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah."

"I mean, it's kind of a no-lose situation for me, so you're on."

The three of us were given a sizeable secluded booth near the back of the restaurant. Emilia sat on one side of the booth while Sophie slid next to me. I asked Sophie a bit about how her visit with her family went, and we talked a bit before the conversation moved back to me.

"How'd your meetings go this week?" Sophie asked me.

"Kind of a mixed bag. The good news is I got the script I wanted. The bad news is the guy who said he wanted to partner up and invest in my production company was what I believe you Brits would call a wanker." They both giggled.

"Why was he a wanker?"

"He lied about who he was. Turns out he didn't give a crap about my company or making movies. He just represented some Saudi family members and a group in China who are both looking to dump money into making movies."

"So?"

"So? So, I don't want to take oil money or deal with some Chinese official telling me that the script needs to be reworked to make China look good. I'm doing what I do because it's fun for me. The last thing I want is to deal with either of those groups."

"Hmm, I guess," Sophie said as she then took a sip of her drink.

"I'm sorry, but what is it that you do?" Emilia asked. I explained that I was a producer and got my start after winning the lottery and financing my friend's movie. Emilia had seen one of my movies, and of course, she'd heard of Ryan's name being buzzed around as one of the best young up-and-coming directors.

"Is that how you two know each other? Working together on a new film?" Emilia asked both Sophie and me.

"No. Actually, I'm dating one of her friends. Hailee Steinfeld," I told her.

Sophie left a pause in the conversation before adding, "We've also shagged a few times, including on the flight over here from the states." I almost did a spit take when she said that, but I was able to gulp it down.

"For fuck's sake, seriously?" I questioned her.

"You're sleeping with your friend's boyfriend?" Emilia asked her co-star in disbelief.

"Oh, you're on to judge," Sophie shot back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Emilia responded. Sophie just gave Emilia a knowing look. I read the gossip sites, so I knew what Sophie was talking about. Many of them had a similar story. While Kit Harington was dating Rose Leslie, Kit and Emilia had hooked up repeatedly.

"Point taken," Emilia finally conceded.

"In my defense, Hailee and I are in an open relationship, and she set us up to hookup on the flight here."

"In your defense, what about mine?" Sophie question.

"You're married. Of the three of us, you're the cheater. Emilia and I were just simply the side pieces having some fun."

"You're such an arse."

"I kind of like him," Emilia picked up her cocktail, and I clinked glasses with her. The three of us carried on with dinner, a delightful dinner.

"So Eddie, ever any desire to put yourself into one of your movies?" Emilia asked.

"No, none at all. Though, technically I have been in a movie."

"Really? I didn't know that?" Sophie with genuine surprise.

"Yeah, ummm, I was in Neighborhood Betrayal with Brie Larson and Jennifer Lawrence."

"Really? I saw that. I don't remember seeing you."

"Me neither."

"I was the body double in the shower scene."

"Why was there need of a body double?"

"Yeah, I mean, we didn't see anything."

"Well, originally when Brie's character gets caught in the shower with the neighbors, the guy spins around quickly, and there was going to be a close up of his, you know. And the original actor didn't exactly have the equipment they were looking for in the scene. So I got a call to fill in as a favor, but in the end, they cut the scene."

"What kind of 'equipment' were they looking for?" Emilia leaned forward and asked.

"The kind all women are looking for," Sophie answered.

"Really?" Emilia raised an eyebrow and asked her former co-star.

"Oh yeah," Sophie responded and took another sip of her drink.

I cleared my throat and then said, "So that was my one foray into acting. Me, naked on a soundstage shower stall, between Brie Larson and Jennifer Lawrence, who were in skimpy nude-colored bathing suits."

"Not a bad job."

"And I'm sure one of them didn't have that suit on for long," Sophie added. I didn't bother correcting her that I actually had sex with both of them in that shower after the crew left. Emilia finished her drink and then announced she needed to use the restroom. Sophie got up and went with her. When they came back, Emilia had a definite smirk on her face, and Sophie slid up close to me in the booth.

"Emilia, why don't you tell Eddie about what happened during your nude scene with Jason," Sophie suggested.

"What? No. Why would I?" she asked.

"Because it's a great fucking story. And because Eddie shared his nude scene story, and I don't have one.."

"Which was the most disappointing thing about the last season of Game of Thrones," I interjected.

"Whatever perv, but Milly just tell him the story."

"Okay fine. So during the scene of Dany's wedding night to Kahl Drogo. He's supposed to roughly boff her from behind. I'm dressed in just a nude thong, and Jason is just in one of the pouch thingys." As Emilia starts telling her story, Sophie slides her hand under the table onto my crotch and begins fondling my dick through my pants. "So on the first take, everything is fine. Then on the second take, Jason starts to get hard, and his penis is poking me in the arse with each thrust. On the third take, he tries to push down his erection so that it's not bumping against me anymore. But instead of bumping against my arse, his dick is now sliding back and forth against my fanny. We do several more takes, he keeps rubbing up against me, and instead of my face going from trying to fake physical pain to me now having the real pain of holding off from orgasming on camera, I can only hold off for so long. I end up having an orgasm on the sixth take, and a minute later, Jason also cums. After that, they finally call cut and wrap the scene."

"Wow, that is a hell of a story," I managed to say. At this point, Sophie had my dick out of my pants and was slowly stroking my cock.

"In the version, I heard from some other people, Emilia and Jason then went back to her trailer and fucked like rabbits," Sophie leaned into me and added.

"I have no comment." With the story now over, Sophie used her free hand, reached into her purse, and took out her phone. Carefully she then dropped her phone under the table.

"Bollocks. Milly, I dropped my phone under the table, and I think it is by you. Can you get it for me?" Emilia agreed and ducked under the table. She was only down there a few moments before I heard an audible gasp and a bang against the table. She then reappeared in her chair and rubbed the top of her head.

"Sophie! I can't believe you. I can't believe the size of your cock either. Congrats on that, Eddie. But Sophie, what if someone sees you?"

"Were all the way in the back, and it's under the table, no one is going to see. Did you get my phone?

"No, I got a little distracted."

"Could you please get it?" Emilia gave Sophie a dirty look before ducking back under the table. As soon as Emilia went down, Sophie also bent down. However, she was not doing it to find her phone. Sophie instead wrapped her lips around my bell-end and sucked on it so hard for a few seconds I could feel her cheeks being sucked in. After pulling my dick from her mouth with an audible 'pop' sound, Sophie sat up and put my hard dick back into my pants.

"You are terrible," Emilia said as she got into her seat and handed Sophie her phone back. The rest of the dinner was relatively uneventful, though the conversation was more flirtatious than when we first sat down. We had dinner, dessert, paid the check, and then Sophie invited us up to her room for another drink. Emilia agreed to go, and so did I. As we passed through the lobby, Sophie said she was getting a phone call from Joe. She handed me her room key and said she'd meet Emilia and me in the room in a few minutes. Emilia and I were in Sophie's room for about 10 minutes standing around making small talk before Emilia stated something that was becoming more obvious by the minute.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Sophie was trying to set us up. Having us go to her hotel room and then leaving us alone."

"I'm pretty sure that's exactly what's happening."

"Why do you say that?"

"Sophie owed me from a bet she lost earlier, and she then bet me double or nothing that she could get you to sleep with me."

"Oh really? And how much was the bet worth?"

"100 pounds."

"A hundred pounds? Shagging me is only worth a bill?" Emilia was actually pretty upset.

"Of course not," I replied defensively. "I mean, I'm guessing not. Technically I wouldn't really know."

"Really?" Emilia said. "Is that supposed to be some kind of reverse phycology or a dare to get me to prove myself?" She asked as she sauntered towards me.

"Depends. Is it working?" Emilia was now standing with maybe only an inch of room between us. She had a serious look in her eyes until she finally cracked and smiled.

"You're really are a cheeky one, aren't you?" She reached up and pulled my face down to hers for a kiss. Our bodies now pressing up against one another. My dick began to harden as it was now obvious I would do what millions of Game of Thrones fans had fantasized about doing.

"It also doesn't hurt that you are hung like a Dothraki," She said after breaking off our kiss and feeling my hardening cock press up against her. I reached around her dress and began unzipping the back. At the same time, Emilia's hands moved from my shoulders down my body until she began unzipping my fly. As I pushed her dress off of her shoulders, Emilia was fishing my dick out of my pants. Once my cock was out, Emilia helped me remove her dress off until she stood before me in just matching baby blue push-up bra and lace shortie panties. I took her hand, and we walked over to the middle of the living room, where an oversized couch and two matching chairs were set up around a coffee table in front of a large wall-mounted television.

When we got closer, I took Emilia by surprise by picking her up and carefully throwing her down on the couch over the armrest. She playfully laughed as I took hold of her panties and pulled them down her smooth legs. Between her legs was a closely cut, well maintained, brunette bush. Pulling her, so her ass rested right up on the armrest, I went down and began fingering the Khaleesi's pussy while I kissed her inner thighs. I kissed up one thigh and then went over to the other and did the same before pulling my fingers out of her twat and replacing them with my tongue. Using my thumb to flick her clit as I ate her out, I had her cumming within minutes.

Standing up, I removed a condom from my pocket. I brought them just in case something happened again with Sophie and tossed it onto the coffee table. I then began taking off my clothes. Emilia just bit her lip and watched me strip down. Her eyes were running over each inch of flesh, I revealed. When I was out of my clothes, I walked over to the front of the couch, and Emilia spun around and got down on the floor between the sofa and coffee table. I took a seat, and as soon as my butt touched the sofa cushion, Emilia had both her hands around my dick.

"It looks even better in the light than it did under the table," Emilia said. She spat some saliva on my tip and used her hands to spread it up and down my shaft. "When we went to the bathroom, Sophie said you had an amazing cock. I didn't actually believe her." Her green eyes were locked on my large American sausage, and her mouth was slightly agape as her hands moved up and down my pole. She seemed like she was in a trance when she suddenly seemed to snap out of it. She reached across the coffee table, ripped open the foil, and had the rubber down my dick in what seemed like a blink of an eye. Emilia stood up and got between my legs with her back to me. Reaching behind herself to point my dick up at her, Emilia sat down on my cock.

"Wow, she was right," Emilia said, obviously referring to something Sophie had told her, as my knob penetrated her. She began slowly bouncing up and down on my dick until she worked my entire length into her. Emilia moaned and looked to the ceiling. "It's been a long time since anyone has stretched my fanny like this," she said as she got accustomed to my size.

Emilia started riding me. I unclipped her bra and tossed it aside. Reaching around her, I cupped her breasts. While I could not see them currently, I knew from watching Game of Thrones exactly what the tits in my hands looked like. I heard the hotel room door open at one point while Emilia continued to ride me reverse cowgirl. It would be another few minutes before Sophie finally let her presence in the room be fully known.

"Looks like I won the bet," Sophie said as she stood watching me having sex with her former costar on the couch.

"I'm pretty sure I still won," I replied. "This is way better than a hundred pounds."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Emilia said, looking back over her shoulder at me. Sophie walked off to the bedroom while Emilia continued to ride me. After a few more minutes, we switched positions. Moving over to the couch's high armrest and leaning over it, the actress stuck her plump ass in the air. I could not help myself from bending down and giving the Mother of Dragons' snatch a couple of more licks before I resumed fucking her, this time from behind. As we were doing it doggie style on the couch, Sophie came walking back into the living room, completely nude with something in her hand. Sophie sat on the chair next to the armrest where Emilia was bent over. She put her feet up on the coffee table with her legs spread. It was then I saw what was in her hand. It was a white six-inch vibrator. Sophie turned it on and pressed it up against her clit as she proceeded to watch Emilia and I continue to fuck.

"I told you his cock was amazing," Sophie said to Emilia.

"I know,"

"I told it was big and thick, and it hits all the right places."

"I know, I know. You were right, now please shut up," Emilia snapped back at Sophie. Emilia closed her eyes and focused on the pleasurable sensation coming from between her legs. I kept hammering away at her pussy. Taking a shot, I gave her ass a slap.

"Mmpphhhh Yes. Again!" Emilia responded to me spanking her ass. I did as the Mother of Dragons asked, giving her ass another slap, this time even harder. This time Emilia let out a short shriek of pleasure. While I spanked Emilia and loved it, Sophie was still on the chair watching us and moaning as she used her vibrator on herself.

I hooked my arm around up under her arm. I pulled the natural brunette actress back to me, so her back was significantly arched.

"Turnover, I want to see your face when I make you come on this dick," I spoke into her ear.

"No, please, no. Stay like this. I love doggie. Going to cum soon," the actress answered while gasping for breath.

"Milly knows what she likes," Sophie chirped up. I looked over to her, and when Sophie saw me looking, she pulled out her vibrator and gave the toy that was glistening with her juices several long, seductive licks. She then pushed the toy back inside of her. The next few minutes were filled with the sounds of Emilia's and I's skin slapping, Emilia's loud moans whenever I spanked her, Sophie's lower but continuous moaning, and the buzzing from her vibrator. When the time came, the three of us seemed to orgasm simultaneously. I filled up the condom I was wearing like a water balloon inside Emilia Clarke as her snatch squeezed down my dick. Meanwhile, Sophie Turner saw out of the side of my eyes as her legs kicked up off the table, and her toes curled as she came hard on her toy.

It took a little bit for all of us to settle down afterward. Whether it was meant to be a way to calm down after our fun or just meant as an interlude between things, we went into Sophie's minibar, and each got ourselves a drink. A little later, the three of us stood naked in front of the hotel room's large floor-to-ceiling windows, drinks in hand, and looking out at the busy London streets below us. It was not that late at night, so we could see plenty of people and cars moving around on the streets below us, but we were too high for anyone to look up and see. I stepped back and looked at the two naked women being silhouetted from the busy city lights.

"What do you think the people down there would think if they knew two of the hottest Game of Thrones stars were standing side by side, naked, looking down on them," I wondered out loud.

"Oh my gosh, I can't even imagine," Emilia laughed.

Sophie looked over her shoulder at me and said, "They'd probably wonder why the guy with the big hard cock behind them is just standing there, not doing anything."

"Oh, is that so?" I asked, feeling as though I was being dared.

"Yes," Sophie simply replied. I walked backed to my pants and took another condom out of my pocket, happy I brought multiples just in case. I slipped on the rubber and walked back to the window. Watching me return, Sophie downed what was left in her glass before putting it down. Not bothering with any foreplay or teasing, Sophie simply put her hands upon the glass and bent over, sticking her ass up high. I moved right to be behind her and plunged my sword right to the hilt. As I began fucking Sophie, Emilia got closer and took the same position as her friend. After a few minutes of fucking Sophie, I switched over and started fucking Emilia. And after a few minutes with Emilia, I switched back over. I continued to alternate between the two actresses for quite a while. Knowing they liked different things, I played with Sansa Stark's breast when I was inside her, and I was spanking Daenerys Targaryen's ass when I was behind her. It all culminated with the two women on the floor with their mouths wide open as I pulled off the condom and blew my load all over their pretty faces. As this was my last night in town, they let me take a photo of the beauties on either side of my cock with their smiling cum covered faces looking up at me as a way to remember my first trip to London.

Soon after we all got redressed, Emilia decided to go back to her place for the night. Still, Sophie invited me to sleep over, and I took her up on the offer. We did not have sex again that night, but around 4 AM, I was awoken to the feeling of being jacked-off.

"What are you doing?" I asked through my sleepy haze.

"Trying to get your cock to go down, you keep poking me with it." Sophie continued giving me a hand job, but after 10 minutes, her hands were getting tired, so she took me in her mouth instead. 5 minutes later, I was shooting my load into the back of her throat. The two of us went back to sleep. The next morning. Sophie demanded I go down on her for payback for her middle-of-the-night BJ. I did not put up much of a fight before agreeing to do it. I happily ate her out before I went back to my hotel to shower and packed up for my trip home later that night.

After rain delayed my flight leaving London, the plane was forced to circle the LA area waiting for the weather to clear up before it finally landed. It turns out that without having a famous actress to have sex with to help pass the time, the long plane ride is very dull. The extra delay only made things even more unbearable. I did not end up getting back to my house until 3 AM. When I got in, I noticed some stuff had been moved around. The TV room had been decorated, and the coffee table had several take-out containers. It seemed as though Hailee had planned some welcome home celebration for us, but unfortunately, I was home late. I went up to my bedroom, and there, on top of the bed, I saw a sleeping Hailee Steinfeld. If it wasn't obvious I had missed out by getting home late, seeing her sleeping on her stomach, bottomless, only wearing a red bra, and her vibrator was discarded next to her on the bed.

I put down my bags and stripped down to my t-shirt and boxers. I then climbed up onto the bed behind Hailee. I had spent a lot of time on the flight home thinking of my exploits in London, but I did not do anything thinking I was going to be going home to a happy, awake Hailee. So, seeing her nude ass splayed out on the bed was just too tempting to resist. I bent down and grabbed her lovely cheeks with both hands and groped her ass as I left kisses down her back until I was literally kissing her ass. Hailee stirred in her sleep but did not wake up as I ran my fingers against her vulva. I reached up and grabbed a pillow, then slid it under her hips to prop her up. I then bent down and began eating my girlfriend's tasty pussy. I had eaten out several women on my trip, but none of them compared to hers in my mind. Only Olivia Holt's rivaled Hailee's pussy for taste and smell. As I hungrily chowed down on the shaved pussy of the Pitch Perfect sequel star, she began to moan, and her body stirred more and more before she finally let me know that she was awake.

"Eddie, you're home!" Hailee moaned, never even turning around to look at me.

"How do you know I'm not some home intruder who saw you naked on the bed and just couldn't help himself?"

"Oh, please. I know you're tongue way too well at this point." I continued to lick her for several more minutes before I let two of my fingers take over. I began kissing my way back up her body, using my free hand to undo her bra as I reached the middle of her back before continuing up her body. Soon I was using my elbow to prop myself up so that I was not lying on top of the Bumblebee star. As I fingered her twat I was also kissing her along her neck. Hailee continued to lay on her stomach with her eyes closed, but her moaning and the smile on her face let me know that she was wide awake.

"Did you miss me?" I asked into her ear.

"Mmmm," Hailee moaned and made her first move of the night, reaching behind herself and taking hold of my rod through my boxers. "It has been too long since I have felt you inside me." It really had been nearly two weeks since the last time we had had sex. I continued to play with Hailee, fingering her and nibbling on her ear, while her hand worked my tool until both cock and balls were hanging out of my fly. I took another pillow and slipped it under her hips before I began pushing my dick into her. We both let out pleasurable groans as I slowly worked my rod down her love tunnel. Her pussy felt amazing as ever. The sex was kept at a methodical pace, both of us just enjoying the feeling of being with one another once again. Neither of us lasted very long, cumming simultaneously. Deciding at the last possible second to pull out, I came all over her lovely ass and lower back. Hailee used my sheets to wipe herself clean before we both got under the covers, and we fell asleep with her in my arms and her head on my chest.

----------

The following day after I got home, Hailee and I stayed in bed for several hours. We had sex, obviously, but we also talked quite a bit. I told her about my final two days in London, and she told me about what she was up to while I was gone. I also told Hailee how her friend Sophie had told me about her big fantasy. While we were preparing to land in London, I told her how Sophie whispered in my ear how she wanted to have a threesome with Hailee while also finally trying anal sex. Hailee invited Sophie over for dinner a few months later while her husband was out on tour. After dinner, Hailee told Sophie about how I told her about the Game of Thrones star's fantasy and how she wanted to make it happen. After a couple more drinks and the three of us skinny dipping in my hot tub, we all went upstairs to my bedroom. I had already unloaded my first load into my girlfriend's pussy, and Sophie hungrily ate my spunk out of her former costar's snatch. As she did that, I gave Sophie's minge a good tongue bath until my dick was ready to go again. While I began fucking the new Jean Grey doggy style, Hailee moved next to her and got down on all fours. With her waving her ass in the air, I pulled out and switched to Hailee. I once again found myself bouncing back and forth between Sophie Turner and one of her actress friends. While I was banging them from behind, the two would occasionally make out with each other. That brings us back to the current moment with the three of us naked on a bed and me behind Sophie.

'I can't wait to do this," Sophie Turner said, looking over her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Sophie bit her bottom lip and smiled as she nodded her head.

"Like either of you would actually stop now," Hailee said. She then leaned in and gave her friend a big kiss on the lips. Hailee and Sophie were both completely naked and were both on their hands and knees, side by side shoulder to shoulder, on my California king-sized bed. I was currently sitting up on my knees behind Hailee, holding onto her hip with one hand as I fucked her pussy. I was lubing up and fingering Sophie's asshole with my other hand.

Hailee broke off her kiss with her Barely Lethal costar to get another condom out of the nightstand drawer. Ever since I told Hailee about Dove's condom trick, she had been practicing trying to do the same. She tried to put the condom with her mouth but was having difficulty getting started. So she used her hand to put the condom over the tip and then leaned down to use her mouth to unroll the condom. She used her hand to unroll the last two inches. Meanwhile, she continued to sloppily blow my wrapped cock, getting it nice and wet.

"Alright, I think we are ready," Hailee said as she moved away from my dick. She crawled along the bed to sit up on her knees in front of Sophie. I moved closer to Sophie, taking her hip into my hand and aiming my bell-end at her bum. I pushed forward but was met with resistance. Hailee told Sophie she needed to relax while I reached around and flicked her bean. Moving forward again, this time, her ass opened up.

"Oh god!" Sophie gasped, "It's so big, it's splitting my arse apart."

"Just give it a minute or so to get adjusted to it," Hailee told her. I slid another inch or two of dick into Sansa Stark before pausing and letting her ass adjust. Sophie let out a deep breath as I pulled most of the way out of her ass and then gasped again when I pushed back in. I slowly began fulfilling Sophie's fantasy and began fucking her ass for the first time. Hailee did what she could to keep Sophie relaxed for the first few moments, kissing her friend and playing with her breasts as they swung with each of my thrusts. Once she was relaxed, and Sophie and I had found a good rhythm, Hailee found another way to get involved. Sliding herself under her friend, Hailee began licking and playing with Sophie's minge while I continued to bang her arse. Using pillows to prop her own hips up allowed Sophie to return the favor and suck on Hailee's clit when she wasn't busy moaning or yelling expletives.

"Oh yes! Bugger my arse, you bastard!" Sophie yelled out just before she came from the work both Hailee and me were doing to her. The three of us stayed in the same position for maybe 20-30 minutes. The two actress friends were 69ing while I pounded the blonde's ass. Occasionally Hailee would move off her friend's pussy and lick my balls while I pounded her friend. Sophie had cum two more times, Hailee once, and I was on the verge of exploding.

"Fuck I can't take it anymore," I said. I was never the one to waste a good cumshot. I pulled out of Sophie's ass and struggled to get the condom off my still very rigid member. Once it was off, I went to stroke my dick, but Hailee had beaten me to it. Hailee reached between Sophie's legs, took hold of my dick, and began jacking me off. It was only a matter of seconds, and my dick began blasting Sophie's ass cheeks with hot jizz. Hailee pulled on my dick and lowered it until she had it where she wanted it, and my last few jets of cum blasted off with her mouth wrapped around my dick.

Once it was all over, we all collapsed into an exhausted, hot, sweaty, naked pile. Hailee asked Sophie how she enjoyed her fantasy playing out in real life, and Sophie said it was better than she ever imagined. Still, she doubted she'd be able to sit comfortably for the next two weeks. Sophie stayed the night, and the three of us slept happily with me spooning Hailee and Hailee spooning Sophie.