Just Us Girls
With Olivia Holt and Paris Berelc
By Harbinger
Codes: FF
Disclaimer: This story is fiction and generates me no money. Entertainment purposes only.

It had been quite some time since old Disney pals Paris Berelc and Olivia Holt had been able to sync schedules and locations enough to meet up and reconnect. Olivia had not been herself lately when she was able to text or facetime with Paris, and Paris knew it right away. Paris was worried to say the least when she met Olivia at the airport. She had her usual gorgeous smile and carefree laughter, but behind her brown eyes was almost a sadness, apathy at best.

"You doing okay, baby girl?" Paris asked the young blonde as they walked arm in arm through the airport.

"Yeah, just tired I guess. Little stressed," Olivia admitted with a huff. "I've been in my head a lot lately, you know?"

"Anything you want to talk about?" Paris asked, a pout on her full lips.

"Not yet, but maybe after some wine. Let's just try to enjoy catching up a bit first, okay?" Olivia asked, trying to put on a brave face.

"Yeah, that sounds nice," Paris tried to smile, her façade being none better than Liv's. "Should we find a hotel to go Dutch on, or should we look for some lunch first?"

Olivia stopped in the airport traffic and bit her lip. She really felt a nap, but her tummy was also grumbling. "Let's see if we can find a hotel that has a restaurant?" Liv offered, and Paris smiled.

"I think that's a great idea. Let's get an uber and see what we can find."

Paris took Liv's hand and guided her through the airport as she cradled her phone between her shoulder and cheek, managing to use Siri to call an Uber while still tugging her luggage.

Once outside and in the Uber, their luggage in the back, Olivia rested her head on Paris's shoulder and closed her eyes.

Paris shifted her head and looked down at her exhausted friend. Her breathing was quiet and shallow. She obviously wasn't sleeping yet, but looked like she could be at any moment. Paris started stroking her hair soothingly and bit back a giggle when Olivia sighed in contentment.

"I've missed you," Liv whispered, imminent sleep on her breath.

"I've missed you, too," Paris responded, placing a tender kiss on the crown of her friend's head. "I'm going to pamper you so hard while we're together," Paris promised.

"This little vacay shouldn't be all about me, though," Olivia weekly argued.

"Oh shush. The last one was all about what I wanted to do," Paris parried, putting her foot down.

"Okay," Olivia yielded. "Can we find a room and take a nap?" she asked in a whisper.

"Of course we can," Paris said, kissing Olivia's head again.

"Liv, hey Liv?" Paris tried to wake her friend. "We're here."

"Where is here?" a groggy Holt asked, slowly coming to.

"I found a cute little place in Manhattan," Paris answered.

"Manhattan?" Olivia asked, becoming a little more alert. "How did we end up in Manhattan?"

"I'm very specific about my vacay hotels," Paris said with a laugh. "This place has great views overlooking the city, it has a nice restaurant, a great pool and sauna, and a pretty decent shopping district."

"That sounds great. Thank you for finding us a place," Liv said, sitting up fully, the sleep not entirely gone yet. "I think I had enough of a nap if you want to explore a bit or check out the restaurant."

"Are you sure," Paris asked before thanking the Uber and exiting with her friend.

"Yeah, I feel a bit better."

Paris studied her friend's eyes and saw a bit more light there than before, but she still wasn't her usual bubbly self yet. "Okay. Let's get some food in you," Paris said, taking her friend's hand once again. "We'll book a room, get our stuff in the room, then we'll head back to the lobby and get some lunch."

"Sounds like a plan," Liv said, swinging up their conjoined hands and placing a soft kiss to Paris's knuckles.

Paris was usually the one giving the friend kisses, so getting even a knuckle kiss from Olivia warmed her insides. This wasn't usual Liv behavior, but she could get used to it. Paris had always been affectionate, in relationships and with close friends.

They walked together through the automatic doors and went straight up to the counter.

"Hi!" Paris said with a chipper voice and a beaming smile. "Can we book a suite with two beds, please? The higher up the better."

"We have a top floor suite open, but it's only one king sized bed. It has a great shower and a jacuzzi tub if that makes up for the one bed," the concierge said.

"A jacuzzi does sound great," Liv whispered, her hand still in Paris's. "And a king sized can hold us easily without us having to really be right on top of each other."

"You're okay with sharing a bed, then?" Paris asked, one eyebrow raised at her friend.

"It's not a deal breaker for me if you're okay with it. The room sounds perfect, otherwise."

"Okay, we'll take it," Paris told the tall red headed woman behind the computer.

"Great. Give me just a second to get some info from you and get a key card for you."

Before the elevator door could close, Olivia's head was back on Paris's shoulder. Paris didn't miss the way Liv slightly nuzzled her, too.

"You look good, Paris," Olivia whispered, their hands still together.

"Liv, really, are you sure you're okay?" Paris tried again. "You seem so tired, and you're a lot more, dare I say, affectionate."

"Is affectionate a bad thing?" Olivia played back, trying to steer away from the tired comment.

"No, not at all. It's just… not what I expect from you."

Olivia pouted and looked at her good friend since childhood. "Do you want me to get a second room?" she asked quietly.

"No, God no," Paris said back quickly, turning her body to wrap her blonde friend in a tight hug. She hugged Holt as closely as she could, telling her they were alright, telling her without words that whatever was going on, she'd be fine.

Olivia worried Paris a little by hugging her back just as tightly, not rubbing small circles or patting Paris's back like she usually did when they hugged.

"I'm tired, Paris. And I'm lonely. It's depressing me. I haven't felt the same since I split with Hollywood Records. I don't… I don't really know what I'm doing with myself. You reached out to me at a good time, Paris."

"Hey, it's okay," Paris said, consoling her. "It's okay. We'll hang out and help you to forget whatever problems you're having, and maybe even find some solutions, okay?"

"Yeah, that sounds great," Liv said, letting go of her friend and offering a shaky smile.

"There's my girl," Paris said with a warmer, more confident smile. The elevator dinged, and the girls were more than happy to find their room near the end of the long hallway, promising them a hell of a view.

Once inside the room, Paris strolled into the living room and stood in the center, looking out the floor to ceiling window. Olivia simply closed the door and leaned her back against it, watching her beautiful, tan skinned friend.

"Come here, Liv. Come check out the room," Paris said, turning back to Liv and holding out her hand invitingly.

Liv smiled and shook her head, pushing off of the door and going to stand with her friend.

Paris draped an arm over Liv's shoulders and pulled her close. "What's going to help boost up your mood? Do you want to go get some chow, or do you want to nap a bit longer?"

Liv chewed her lip and leaned on her friend. "You can go get a bite, but I think maybe I could use another 45 minutes."

"No no, you nap, and I'll be here right with you. I'm not leaving your side until this vacay is over or until I am 100% sure I have my usual Liv back," Paris argued.

"Fine", Liv gave in, rolling her eyes. She pulled her suitcase into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. She sucked her arms into the white tank top she wore and stuck them out of her sleeves again a moment later with her bra in her hand.

"Getting comfy?" Paris asked with a giggle as she watched the blonde kick out of her sneakers and pull her socks off.

"Yep. Now turn your back while I take my pants off and slip under the covers," Liv ordered.

"Not a chance. I love your legs. And don't act like we haven't seen each other in our panties during sleepovers before," Paris shot back.

"Fine, perv," Olivia teased as she lifted her hips and undid her jeans, pulling them down her thighs and then over her calves, finally kicking her feet out. "Happy?" Liv played, rolling over onto her belly.

Before Liv could make any kind of other move, Paris reached over and smacked Olivia's little bubble butt. "Now I'm happy."

Olivia giggled at her long-time friend's antics, but didn't try to cover up. She just laid there in her panties and tank top and reached for the remote.

"Uh-uh," Paris denied her, grabbing it first. "You're taking a nap, I'll do the program selecting."

"But everything you watch is boring," Liv grumped, pouting her full lips.

"You mean educational," Paris corrected and jokingly spanked Liv's tushy again.

"Why do you keep touching my butt?" Liv asked with a laugh.

"Because you have a cute butt, and because you haven't covered it up," Paris said, simply resting a hand on Liv's warm, panty-covered flesh.

"If it's cute, why do you want me to cover it?" Liv questioned.

"I didn't say I want you to cover it. I just simply said you didn't," Paris explained, shaking her hand gently to make Liv's butt jiggle. "If you don't like me touching your butt, why don't you cover up?" she countered.

"I don't hate it," Liv said, rolling her eyes. "It's a little weird, though, isn't it?"

"Why?" Paris asked, still not moving her hand. "Weird that I'm touching your butt, or weird that you don't hate it?"

"Yes?" Liv asked, still not entirely sure what was going on, inside of herself and with Paris. "It's odd, having you touch my butt, but your hand is kinda comforting," Liv said with a shrug.

"Well you just relax, watch this nature doc with me until you fall asleep, and be comforted," Paris suggested, her hand staying put on Liv's rump, but slowly moving back and forth, oscillating Liv's booty.

Olivia sighed and nuzzled into the pillow, her hands down at her sides as if she was settling in for a massage.

Paris took a gamble and read Olivia's complacency as permission, and began to palm Olivia's ass, moving her fingertips back and forth, playing with Olivia's pert ass.

"Why does that actually feel good?" Olivia mumbled.

"Because who doesn't like butt rubs?" Paris patted Olivia's butt and went back to rubbing her globe. After a bit, Paris leaned over onto her arm and put her free hand on Olivia's other cheek, now fully groping her friend's cute ass.

Olivia just hummed and did a little shimmy, making Paris laugh. "Enjoying a rare butt rub?"

"Mhmm," Olivia nodded with a subdued smile, actively not moving.

Paris swallowed deeply and rolled the dice again. She hooked her thumbs under Olivia's panty waist and slowly pulled down on the soft cotton bottoms, slowly pulling the material over her pale ass flesh.

Olivia's breath hitched and she asked, "Paris, what are you doing?"

"Making you more comfortable?" she tried, and Olivia didn't move to stop her. When the undergarments got to Liv's knees, the petite blonde lifted her ankles up, allowing Paris to pull her bottoms all the way off.

"What are we doing?" Olivia whispered, biting her nails in anxious anticipation.

"I don't really know," Paris half answered, her hands slowly skimming up Olivia's long legs, back to the swell of her ass. "All I'm thinking about is making you feel good, and instinct is just taking over."

"I want you to make me feel good, and I can't say I really care how," Liv told her, her voice still low and quiet. "I trust you, Paris."

"Thank you for trusting me, Liv. I promise I'll make you feel good, okay?" Paris leaned down and with shaking, shallow breath, tested the waters by pressing her soft lips to the warm skin of Olivia's lower back, just above her ass.

Paris's lips traveled lower at a torturous pace, exploring the rounded flesh she had been rubbing so lovingly. "I told you this vacation is going to be about you, and I mean it," Paris whispered as one of her hands roved up the inside of Olivia's naked thigh, moving ever so close to her hot entrance.

Olivia's hand was clutching her pillow tight when she felt Paris's long fingers brush between her legs, touching her puffy lower lips. Liv gasped and her legs twitched just a little, but a firm kiss on her rump and Paris shushing her made her relax enough that Paris could trace Olivia's dampening opening.

After nearly two minutes of teasing, Paris finally took the plunge and slowly inserted a digit into Olivia's hot, wet chasm. Olivia gasped again and shuddered at the welcome intrusion, the nerve endings from her toes to her brain all lighting up. She couldn't keep back the moan that crawled out of her throat.

"Does that feel good?" Paris asked in a hush.

"Mhmm," Olivia confirmed with a nod of her head. "So good."

"It's only the beginning of how good I'm going to make you feel," Paris said in a sinfully sweet voice as she slid her finger in an out of the actress with ease. "I'm going to make you feel amazing, like you don't even have bones when I'm done with you," she purred, adding a second finger and easing back into Olivia's clam.

"Oh my God, Paris," Olivia sighed as she clutched her pillow tighter, her ass rising slightly higher to give Paris better access. "I love it. I want you to make me feel good," she admitted, putting herself in her friend's hands.

"It's okay, I can do that," Paris promised her friend, her breath right at the valley of Olivia's legs. "Leave it all… up to me," Paris sighed as she applied her tongue to the bottom of Liv's pussy, nearly touching her asshole.

"Oh my God," Liv sighed as Paris slowly withdrew her fingers and replaced them with her mouth, sucking on Olivia's now soaking vertical lips. "Oh fuck!" Liv gasped, moving her hands from the pillow to the headboard as Paris explored her soft cavern with the tip of her tongue.

"You taste so fucking good, Liv. Why didn't you tell me you tasted like this?" Paris asked in a husky voice, becoming intoxicated on her friend's juicy peach.

"I've… I've never tasted myself," Olivia whispered in admission.

Paris pulled her face away, and she couldn't help but giggle at the way Olivia's shoulders slumped with upset from the retraction of pleasure. "Roll over for me, Liv. You're going to want to keep your hands on the backboard, though," she said, and Olivia could hear the honey dripping smirk in her voice.

Olivia did as ordered, grabbing the headboard in an overhead grip and her knees slightly bent as Paris looked at her from the foot of the bed like a predator.
Paris scooted forward on her knees and picked up Olivia's legs one by one, draping them over her shoulders as she lowered down, closer to Liv's honeypot. "I'm going to eat you out so good, baby girl," Paris purred.

Olivia braced herself as Paris slowly moved in, their eyes locked on each other the whole time. "Oh my God, you're so fucking sexy right now, Paris. Holy shit!" Olivia moaned right before Paris put her mouth back on the young blonde.

Olivia gasped hard as Paris's skilled tongue ran up and down her dewy slit, before prying it's way into the hot pink treat. "Oh my fucking God, Paris!" Olivia continued to cry out, not knowing whether to bury her hands in the rich dark hair between her legs, or to keep holding onto the bed for dear life.

She decided to go for the best of both world's and used only one hand to push Paris's face deeper in, despite her good work. Paris didn't seem to mind, only gripping harder on Olivia's hips that were now grinding as hard as they could to try to match Paris's tunnelling tongue.

Olivia humped right into Paris's face, loving every sensation and giving zero effort to control the volume of her cries of ecstasy. Her first orgasm came hard and fast, and Paris gave an admirable effort in drinking up as much of Olivia's excretions as she could.

Paris cleaned Olivia's lips, mound, and inner thighs as best she could before coming up and crawling over the breathless blonde before stealing her mouth in a hungry kiss, making Liv taste herself.

Liv kissed back hungrily, licking Paris's shiny mouth and sucking on her tongue until it was Paris's turn to be breathless.

"That was absolutely amazing," Olivia panted as she pulled her own tank top off, any inhibitions she had once had no washed away by a powerful orgasm.

Look at those cute tits," Paris growled as she pressed Liv hard back to the mattress and mauled Liv's perky breasts in her hands, kissing her new lover deeply yet again.

Olivia arched her back as she kept her hands around Paris's neck. Paris's hands were busy roughly kneading Olivia's tits, her fingers pulling on her tightened brown nipples until they were sharp, sensitive peaks.

They separated their mouths to suck in much needed breaths, and Paris used to chance to slide down and drop her mouth onto Olivia's breast, swirling her tongue over the areola, making it good and wet before sucking as much flesh into her mouth as she could, making Olivia moan anew.

Liv was finally able to unclasp her hands from around Paris's neck and slide them down her back, grabbing the hem of her shirt. After a moment of awkward, tugging, Paris got the message and let up on the sloppy assault on Liv's now spit-shiny tits to get up on her knees to remove her own shirt.

"I've always been jealous of your boobs, Paris," Liv admitted, getting up to her knees as well. "They're so full, and they just look perfect," she said as she reached around Paris's back to undo the bra clasp.

Paris straightened her arms and Liv took the invite to remove the lacy black garment, freeing Paris's perfect mounds. Now it was Holt's turn to lunge forward and maul Berelc's chest, nearly knocking her over.

"Don't forget, Liv, this is about getting you relaxed," Paris said with a giggle at her friend who couldn't seem to take her eyes from the ample chest in front of her.

"That sounds like I get to do what I want," Liv teased, pressing a hand between Paris's tits to slowly push her down so that she was resting on her forearms. "And what I want to do right now is get you just as naked as I am."

Paris smiled wide at Olivia's enthusiasm, and watched as Olivia suckled on her chest and made quick work of her high waisted jeans and black panties, easily accomplishing her goal.

"What now, chief?" Paris played.

"I want to make you cum, too, but I've never had pussy before, so I don't think I'd be very good at eating you out," Liv admitted with a pout.

"Aww, Liv. Everybody starts somewhere, and I think I'd be a good test subject, don't you think?" Paris offered with a kind smile. "We're both already here, already stripped down, and I'm already fucking wet."

Olivia couldn't help but look down and see that her friend was already noticeably wet, and that helped fortify Liv's confidence.

"I'll do my best. Give me tips and pointers as I go?" Liv asked timidly as she lowered herself to her elbows, her face by Paris's neatly trimmed, juicy peach.

"Start out slow, just try to find your way at first," Paris offered. The first few test licks can be very teasing for the receiver," she warned.

Liv took the advice and started off with three long, slow licks from the bottom of Paris's pussy to the top, and swirling around her hooded clit.

"Just like that. Excellent," Paris praised her new student. "Use your fingers to spread the lips apart and you can really work your tongue around my soft spots where I'm most sensitive." The arching of Paris's back and the way she instinctively tried to escape Olivia's mouth told the new pussy muncher that she was making fast progress.

With her fingers already there, Holt decided the next logical step would be to insert a finger inside of Paris while keeping her tongue moving, and the way Paris nearly launched herself off of the back of the bed, it was the right call. Olivia could feel her confidence growing, and she became hungrier for pussy, needed to satisfy Paris.

"Oh my God, Liv! Oh my fucking God!" Paris moaned, her hands over her face as she tried to remember words, tried to remember how to breathe. "That's it, you're doing so good, baby girl! Keep licking, keep fingering! Oh shit!"

"You taste so fucking good, Paris," I just want to keep drinking you up," Liv said, lifting her head just enough that Paris could see how shiny her face had become with Paris's arousal.

"I'm going to be down here until you cum. Do you understand me?" Olivia growled, her eyes getting a building fire behind them. Her arm picked up speed, and she expertly added a second finger on an outstroke, making Paris yelp.

"Yes I understand," Paris said, her eyes screwed shut from the extreme pleasure.

"You understand what, Paris?" Olivia asked knowingly, her arm moving at a break neck speed, Paris's wet cunt absolutely sloshing under the assault. "You understand what?" she asked again, putting her face back to Paris's crotch and tongue lashing her clit.

"You'll be down here until I… I… until I cum," she nearly shrieked, her hands pulling the fitted sheets up to the point that the bottom corners untucked. "Oh fuck Liv, you've got me so wet!"

"I know I do you dumb slut, and you taste phenomenal." A switch had flipped in Olivia, and Paris was loving it.

The moan that escaped from Paris's lips when Liv degraded her made the blonde firecracker smile.

"Aww, what's that, you dumb whore? You like when I talk shit to you, huh?" Liv asked before biting down on Paris's meaty thigh.

"Yes, yes I do. I'm a dirty fucking slut."

"Who's slut are you Paris?" Liv asked, biting her again. "Who's slut?"

"Yours. I'm your slut, Olivia," Paris moaned, and it became all too much. "Liv, I'm gonna..."

"Gonna what?" Liv teased, three fingers destroying Paris's drenched gash. "Is that juicy fucking pussy of yours finally going to cum onto my fingers, huh? Are you going to cum like a dirty fucking slut all over your baby girl's thirsty fucking mouth?"

"FUCK!" Paris absolutely screamed, coming undone, her entire body raising off the bed like she was being exorcised. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she continued to wail as Olivia kept pushing and eating, eating and pushing until her shoulder and jaw were absolutely fatigued.

"I can't fucking breathe," Paris whined, her sizable chest heaving, her face, neck, and chest absolutely red and both of their young bodies covered in sweat. "I think I'm going to fucking die."

"You're not going to die on me, Berelc. Our vacation just began, and I haven't even seen what nasty toys I know you brought in your bag," Liv said, rather spent her fingers absentmindedly playing with Paris's pussy.

"We need to try out that shower, and that jacuzzi," Paris said, just above a whisper. "I can't wait to eat that cute ass of yours."

"My what?" Liv chuckled, not quite sure she heard right.

"Did I stutter? I said I'm going to eat your ass in that shower once I can walk again."