List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Jennie's Plan" with Rosie Park

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Jennie's Plan" with Rosie Park

Jennie's Plan
    Featuring Rose Park and Jennie Kim
    by Alpha17
    Codes: MF, MF, Oral, Missionary, Doggie Style, Cowgirl, Cheating, Creampie
    Author's Note: This story is purely fictional and didn't actually happen.

I've been working security for the Kpop girl group Blackpink for a couple of years now. After about a year of working with the group I was assigned to work private security for Rose during her solo tour. During her tour we got very close to the point that after a night of fucking we ended up in a relationship. We've been dating ever since but our sexual attraction to each other has gotten us into a couple of tough situations. Because of my role as security, I could potentially be fired if it gets out that Rose and I are dating.

The only person who knows about Rose and I is Jennie and only because she accidentally walked in on Rose giving me a blowjob in her room. She promised to keep it a secret and so far she has. It's been nice for Rose to have someone to talk to about the whole thing since it was starting to get difficult for her to be lying to everyone. Unfortunately that situation didn't last very long as Rose and I were caught fucking by the head of security.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COCK BABY!!" Rose moaned while I fucked her.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" John said loudly from the doorway.

"Oh shit I can explain" I said quickly covering Rose with the sheets.

"My office now!" John said as he walked out of the room angrily.

After explaining the situation to my boss he decided not to fire me but since it's a conflict of interest I'm not allowed to be Rose's bodyguard anymore. Instead I was assigned to Jennie since one of her security guards was actually just fired for sneaking a peak at her in the shower. It could have been much worse the only thing about being Jennie's bodyguard meant that I had to travel with her as well which meant being away from Rose for long periods of time.

Currently I've been staying with Jennie as she visits Los Angeles. She bought a house here so that she can be comfortable away from hotels. Staying with Jennie is completely different than staying with Rose. Jennie is more about having her freedom and telling most of the security to take the day off while Rose enjoyed feeling protected all the time. Seeing Jennie every day has also brought up something I didn't think would happen. Jennie likes to walk around her house in nothing but a tank top and her underwear. I would be lying if I said I didn't notice how sexy she is but it's not like I could even think about making a move since I'm with Rose and committed to making it work with her.

Jennie and I had flown to LA so that she could attend promote her sunglasses line. Rose was supposed to be coming this weekend too but had to take care of some things so she wouldn't be arriving for a couple of days. I've noticed that Jennie has been having me spend a lot more time with her alone compared to the other bodyguards. The first night of promotion Jennie was a bit tired so I walked her to her bedroom. I got up to leave when Jennie stopped me.

"Can you stay?" Jennie asked as I was about to leave the room.

"You want me to stay in your room?" I asked confused.

"Just until I fall asleep. I'm still getting used to sleeping in this house so I'd like a familiar face to have around to make the place feel more like home." She said while getting up off the bed.

"I'm just going to change into my sleep clothes if you want to sit down." She said walking into her private bathroom.

I sat down on her bed and waited for her. She came out of her bathroom wearing a plain white tank top and pajama pants. She sat next to me on the bed and without warning pushed me down and kissed me. I was surprised at the action but I didn't fight her off immediately while our tongues wrestled. We stayed like this for a few minutes until I snapped out of my trance and gently pushed Jennie off me.

"Jennie! What are you doing?!" I asked shocked that she could kiss me like that after knowing that I'm dating Rose.

"You didn't seem to mind a second ago when we were making out." She said with a cute smirk on her face.

"You know that I'm with Rose. What would she say if she found out you kissed me like that?" I asked.

"Are you telling me you don't want me Zack?" she said while dropping her pajama pants to show off her Calvin Klein underwear.

I immediately denied it but she could tell I was lying from the bulge in my pants.

"You don't have to lie to me. And nobody has to find out about this if we keep it between us." She said while she grabbed my dick through my pants.

"Clearly you're excited about this too" she said while undoing my pants and pulling my 8 inch cock free.

"I've wanted to use this cock ever since I saw Rose gag on it." Jennie said giving my cock a small lick.

Not that I tried too hard but I definitely couldn't resist Jennie especially after she crossed her arms and took off her top to reveal her perky tits. Her light brown nipples were hard and begging to be sucked on. I took her left nipple into my mouth while I used my hand to rub her right nipple.

Jennie pushed me backwards onto the bed and pulled my pants down until they were completely off. She moved her recently dyed ginger hair over to one side and took the first couple of inches of my cock into her mouth. I thought Rose was the best blowjob I was ever going to have but Jennie could put Rose to shame with her cock sucking skills. A moment later I learned the biggest difference between Rose and Jennie when she took my entire length down her throat and proceeded to deepthroat me. Rose would always gag about half way but Jennie not only didn't struggle but seemed to love sucking me into her throat. She looked up at me with such lust in her eyes and then winked and continued to bob her head faster and faster on my cock until she finally came up for air.

"Fuck that feels amazing" I said between breaths while Jennie continued her assault on my cock.

"I'm gunna cum baby" I said which caused Jennie to suck even harder until I finally popped in her mouth.

After firing a massive load into her mouth Jennie looked at me and swallowed my entire load with a smile. Without saying another word Jennie took off my shirt leaving me completely naked then reached for her underwear before I stopped her. I laid her down on her back and slid her panties down her legs and threw them on the floor. Without missing a beat Jennie looked at me and spread her legs to show her tight hairless pussy. She gently rubbed her clit before I dove down and gave her pussy a long lick from the bottom to up to her clit. The scent and taste of her pussy was so addictive as I licked her pussy and sucked on her clit.

"YES BABY LICK MY PUSSY!" Jennie moaned while I brought her to orgasm.

Jennie came all over my tongue and lips while rubbing her own tits and arching her back. While Jennie was still in orgasmic bliss I grabbed onto her hips and lined myself up with her entrance and slid my cock a couple of inches into her pussy. Her pussy lips gripped onto my cock when I slid my length into her pussy to the hilt. The first time I fucked Rose I thought that she had the tightest pussy I was ever going to experience but Jennie's pussy is a whole other level of tightness. Something primal took over me when I started to thrust into Jennie because I was slamming into Jennie's pussy at such a pace the tnire bed was shaking.

Between her moaning and the sound of skin slapping against each other and the bed sliding into the wall with each thrust the room was now filled with the sounds and smells of intense sex. I didn't' have any intend of stopping until we were both satisfied. Before we switched to a different position we both made sure to make sure the other came. Each time Jennie came her pussy was clench even tighter around my cock making my climax even more intense. I came inside Jennie each time without ever questioning if it was okay to do so unlike with Rose who always wanted me to cum either on her stomach, tits, or on her back to ensure she wouldn't get pregnant.

Fucking Jennie was a completely different experience. It was much more intense and raw as if we both needed to fuck before one of us would burst. After fucking Jennie missionary style, doggie style and up against her wall we finally reached our final position of Jennie riding my cock on the bed. Jennie was in full control while I had my hands on her hips guiding her down onto my cock.

"I'm going to get addicted to this huge cock of yours!" Jennie moaned while swirling her hips on me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum again baby" I said before grabbing her hips and thrusting upwards into her pussy and cumming for the fifth time that night. This pushed Jennie over the edge as she came once again this time squirting all over my cock.

After we got cleaned up Jennie and I were laying in bed under the covers until we finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning with the familiar feeling of lips around my cock. I lifted the sheets to see Jennie smiling and licking my cock before returning to her blowjob. Jennie continued to suck my cock until I finally came in her mouth once again. After licking my cock clean she straddled my lap and impaled herself on my cock. She started to bounce on my cock when the door suddenly swung open.

"Jennie! I'm got in early! Have you seen---" Rose said before realizing what she just walked in on.

"What the fuck?!" she screamed before pushing Jennie off my cock and onto the floor.

This lead to the girls fighting and yelling at each other before I stopped them from really hurting each other. It turned out that Jennie had been jealous of Rose ever since she walked in on her giving me a blowjob so she wanted to fuck me herself. She was the one who told John to walk into Rose's room that night that we were caught because she knew that I would no longer be allowed to be Rose's bodyguard if we were dating. She was also the one who suggested that I become HER bodyguard knowing that she would be able to seduce me into bed especially when Rose wasn't there.

Unfortunately Rose and I ended up breaking up over me cheating on her with Jennie but somehow she managed to stay calm enough to not let my boss know about what happened. Jennie and I ended up dating after a while with Rose and me still hooking up from time to time whenever she was super horny. Jennie knew about this but didn't care because she knew she was better in bed. Lisa and Jisoo eventually found out about the situation and started to give me flirty looks whenever I was around them. I can say I have the best job in the world. Guarding one of the biggest kpop groups in the world and fucking half of the ground all while getting paid. It's good to be security.

2. Thanks Sorale21, RallyVincentCZ, taranev, TPG, ivanhoe thanked for this post
    Likes Sorale21, JU5TU5, RallyVincentCZ, TPG, ivanhoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was hot alpha17!!

4. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, alpha17 thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, alpha17 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very intense and intriguing literary piece of raw fucking that definitely gets my full approval and deepest gratitude to Alpha17.Loved how much I got into your story that had limited, but necessary, dialogue and quality exposition that had me really experiencing the erotic action in the protagonist's viewpoint.

Hope we get a sequel to see our lucky security guard maybe have an impromptu threeway with Rose and Jennie to settle bragging rights and of course its only fair that Lisa and Jisoo get in on the action in a more conventional sequel.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post