Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Late Night Relief" with Olivia Holt

Late Night Relief
    With OLIVIA HOLT
    Written by TPG
    MF, inc, handjob, blowjob, fingering, rimming, cream-pie
    This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

"You can't be serious," Olivia quipped. "How could you even ask me that."

In truth, I didn't think she'd be that surprised after everything I had been through the past few weeks. I needed her help or I was going to lose my fucking mind. She must have known from the tone in my voice how embarrassed I was about asking her to masturbate me, but I was at my wits end.

"You know, I wouldn't ask unless it was absolutely necessary." I told her. "An absolute emergency."

The accident had pretty much left me unable to use my hands or wrists, which was inconvenience at first but absolutely torturous a month into the ordeal. In fact, it was due to this predicament that I soon found that I couldn't jack off, which ultimately affected my sleep, and left me feeling extremely depressed and short-tempered with everyone in the house.

"Please. I'm begging you." I implored. "I know it sounds weird but, I don't know who else to turn to."

"Don't you have a nurse for that?"

"I did, but thanks to the lockdowns..."

"Well, why don't you just ask mom for help?" she said, before making herself snicker.

The look on my face must have been telling because Olivia stopped laughing.

"Look, it doesn't have to be a big deal." I told her. "It's for medical reasons, and you're the only person I trust. But whatever. If I'm that much of a burden to you then never mind. Sorry I asked."

My sister stopped to contemplate something, and genuinely seemed to sympathise with my plight.

"okay fine, I'll do it. But on two conditions." she stipulated. "One; no one can ever find out about this. If you tell anyone I swear to god, you're life won't be worth living."

I agreed.

"And two; if we do it I can't be sober. No way, no how."

All things considered, I thought she took the proposal quite well. In fact I never thought she'd actually agree to it. However, just as the two of us began to formulate a plan, my hopes were dashed at the sound of the electric garage and our folks arriving home.

"God damn it!" I cussed in frustration. "Foiled again! I don't know how much more of this I can take."

Suffice to say, I was in a real bad way. I didn't know if I was going to be able to spend another night in the house without getting some kind of hand relief. I mean sure, I could still use the tips of my fingers but it was almost impossible for me to squeeze or grab anything. So to say I had "blue balls" would be the understatement of the century.

"Hey," Olivia quipped back. "Don't worry. Just make sure you're awake tonight."

"Really,"

"I'll come knock on your door around midnight, okay?"

The stage was set, and I could hardly believe my luck.

"And for the record," she added. "You owe me. You owe me big, bro."

With that, Olivia quickly poured herself a glass of wine and rushed off to her bedroom before mom or dad could see that she was drinking (again) in the middle of the afternoon. I then spent the rest of the night pacing back and forth in my room, wandering if Liv was actually going to go through with it.

I wasn't even sure I was entirely onboard with the idea myself, but I was just so fucking frustrated and on edge. At this point, it wasn't even about getting off, but keeping my sanity. Still, while common sense dictated that she would most probably chicken out at the last minute, a part of me hoped that she might drink enough to guilt herself into action.

Then at precisely five past midnight I heard a light tap at my door, and my heart stopped. I was already in bed, watching TV in the dark when I saw her pop her head through, and was surprised to see that Liv was barefoot and scantily clad in nothing but a long t-shirt that stopped just past her knees, and what I presumed were panties underneath.

"Hey, you still awake?" she whispered as she slipped into my room and shut the door behind her.

The moment she turned to face me my confidence drained instantly. Even though I knew this was a bad idea, crossing all kinds of taboos, I also presumed that this was probably too good to be true and that she had only come over to let me down gently. Instead however, she seemed a little nervous and surprised to find me naked under the comforter.

"You still want some help or what," she asked softly.

"Huh?" I played coy.

"You know, the handjob?"

Just hearing her say it out loud brought a smile to my face. There was just something so thrilling about having my famous older sister sneak around the house half naked, to come jack me off. How and why she even agreed to it I'll never know.

"Are you sure you're up to it?" I asked nervously.

Olivia nodded and looked around my room.

"Yeah, but nothing weird," she said while moving towards the bed. "And we have to be quick about it, cause I have class in the morning."

I wasn't actually sure how I expected it to go down. I hadn't really thought it through that well.

For her part, Olivia didn't say anything, and just stood there kind of awkwardly as I slowly pushed the duvet down to expose my body. First my shoulders, then my chest and stomach came into view. We just kept staring at each other until the duvet dipped below my hips and her eyes were naturally drawn there.

My cock was finally revealed and the reaction was well worth it, as Liv just stood there spellbound, as if in a trance.

"So um, I guess I'm ready when you are." I shrugged.

My sister went over to sit on the edge of the bed, twisting herself around so she had one knee up on the mattress while her other foot was on the floor.

She seemed to study my penis for the longest time before she finally reached for it. Suddenly, it felt like the air got sucked out of the room as she took hold of me, and wrapped her cold fingers around my shaft. I was quite hard already, but quickly grew erect in her hand.

"Whoa.. holy shit!" I gasped at her touch. "So much for foreplay."

"Nothing weird, remember?" she stipulated. "Just here to help you out. As we agreed. That is all."

Olivia started out slow, gently massaging and gliding her hand up and down my shaft, as I noticed her grip gradually tighten over the next few minutes. She seemed somewhat surprised by my package, which was evident from the way she licked the side of her lip while glaring at my cock.

"Err, sorry if I'm not as big as some of the guys you've dated." I said self consciously.

"What, don't be silly." she snickered. "You've actually got a really nice dick, bro."

Her comment caused my cock to throb in her hand, which didn't go unnoticed.

"I'm actually impressed." she added, biting her bottom lip. "I didn't know you were this.. big."

"Thanks, I guess."

"Shh..." she hushed before picking up the pace. "Just relax, and let me take care of you."

I didn't need to be told twice, and leaned my head back while enjoying her exquisite hand skills.

Olivia twisted around a bit more to improve the angle of her wrist, but as a side effect it meant she had to slide her knee further onto the bed. My eyes immediately snapped down between her legs to discover that my sister wasn't wearing any panties!

I moaned at the revelation as she continued to manipulate me with her hand. Olivia smiled and seemed to enjoy the power she had over me, then using her other hand, slipped them between my legs to cup and massage my heavy nuts, causing my shaft to throb involuntarily and making her giggle.

"Hmm, I think he likes that."

"Wow, you really seem to know what you're doing sis."

"Yeah well, you see, that's the problem with girls these days," she winked. "They always forget the balls. Lucky for you, I know exactly what guys like and what turns them on."

I didn't doubt it.

Olivia shifted her angle again and picked up the pace, as I now found myself staring directly at her bare naked cunt. Even from my vantage point I could see she was noticeably wet, particularly since her lips glistened beneath the skirt.

"Could probably use a little spit right now," I posed. "It gets me off quicker."

Olivia rolled her eyes but agreed, then leaned over to drool out a long line of spit all over my bell-end.

"Hmm, you're right." she admitted. "This is much better, and messier."

"Messy is good."

"Agreed." she grinned. "The dirtier the better."

The room now filled with the sound of her juicy, squishing hand as she stroked me harder and faster.

"Maybe you should take off your shirt," I insisted a minute later, which apparently offended her.

"What! No way, why?"

"Aww," I whined.

"Aw nothing," she retorted. "Just fucking cum already! My arm is starting to hurt."

"Why don't you just take it off,"

"Because then I'll be completely naked, stupid." she pointed out. "I'm not wearing anything under this shirt."

"So? I'm naked." I shrugged. "Might as well even it up a little."

Olivia hesitated for a few minutes before she finally stopped to take off her shirt, slipping it over her head to indeed leave her completely naked on my bed. Suffice to say, I just about thought all my Christmas' had come at once. I mean it was one thing to get a handjob from her, but another to watch her do it while completely naked!

"I can't believe I'm doing this right now," she whined while grasping my cock again. "Happy?!"

I honestly didn't know where to look first. My eyes roamed from her face to her breasts, down to her hips and thighs, and across that pretty little peach she called her pussy.

"I don't know why I put up with you." she quipped, while gripping my tool firmly.

"Maybe because you love me," I snickered, trying to charm my way back into her good graces.

Liv giggled then flashed me the most seductive look yet.

"You're just lucky you've got a really nice cock." was her reply. "Otherwise I wouldn't be naked right now."

"Well, you're lucky I LET you play with it," I quipped back.

"And you're just lucky that I love jacking guys off." she admitted.

Grr, I thought. Now there's an image.

Things seemed to go well over the next few minutes until I let my hand draw up the side of her neck, along her face and over her lips, where I invited her to suck my finger into her mouth. But this only proved to trigger her and she suddenly snapped.

"Hey, stop it! I'm not blowing you so you can forget it."

"I know, I know. But we can at least pretend can't we?"

Olivia seemed unconvinced, and for a moment there I thought she was finally fed up. But thankfully, she agreed and sucked my finger it into her mouth, while she continued to stroke my cock. This combined effect was instantaneous, making me twitch and throb even more than before. Particularly as I felt her tongue dance around inside her mouth and tease my digit.

"Grr, that's it," I directed. "Use more of that tongue. Cover it with your spit, sis."

Liv snickered and rolled her eyes again.

"Trust me bro, you couldn't handle it if I actually sucked you off."

"Yeah-yeah," I scoffed. "That's what they all say."

"No, I'm serious. If I really wanted to, I could make you cum in seconds."

Naturally, I took this as a challenge.

"Well, right back at you." I boasted. "If I wanted to get you off right now, it wouldn't be very hard."

"Bullshit."

"...All I'd have to do is take this saliva covered finger and slip it between your legs and play with you. I doubt you'd last anywhere near as long as I would with that mouth."

"Whatever," she sneered. "You're just trying to bait me."

"Not at all. I just know I could get you off way sooner than you could get me off. I'd put money on it."

To prove my point, Olivia shifted her legs beside me on the bed and then slowly spread her knees open, willingly flashing me her bare naked sex. The gesture alone almost made me moan out loud.

"oh yeah? You mean, this pussy?" she teased erotically. "Go on then, prove it."

Without hesitation, I reached down between her spread legs and used the back of my finger to glide it along the length of her slit. I could tell from her shocked reaction that she didn't actually expect me to go through with it, and almost seemed a little stunned and lost for words.

"Hey, what the..." she half moaned, snapping her legs shut around my hand. "I was only teasi... ooohh."

I interrupted her mid sentence as I found her clit with my finger and massaged it back and forth, making her eyes roll into the back of her head. Predictably, her legs fell open again as I quickly discovered that despite the pain in my hands, I could actually use two of my injured fingers to rub and probe her pussy.

"You were saying," I chuckled.

"Not fair. You broke the rules."

"Rules, what rules? You can't just tease me like that, and get away with it."

I could tell her head was swimming. All rhyme and reason went right out the window, as we both lay on my bed naked, mutually masturbating each other.

"What if mom and dad walk in on us," she posed.

"Now you're worried?" I replied.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said, as I smeared her juices all around her pink cunt.

And what a pretty little cunt it was. Her pussy was just about the softest thing I had ever touched.

"Hey, you started it."

"How did I?"

"Walking in here without any panties on," I grinned. "What did you think was going to happen."

"Well I did come here to jack you off remember," she whispered. "...to make you cum."

I could tell by the tone in her voice that the mere notion turned her on.

"Is that why you're so fucking wet right now," I whispered, while dipping two fingers inside her.

My god she was hot and tight. It was like placing two fingers inside an oven. It was at this point that Olivia made herself more comfortable on the bed to enjoy the attention I was giving her.

"Hey, this isn't about you." I told her. "You still have a job to do, remember?"

Liv purred contently, while trying to think of a witty comeback. But with two fingers now wriggling around inside her tight little puss, she was finding it hard to think straight.

"You think you're clever, don't you." she remarked, as she leaned forward to hover her face close to my rod.

She was so close I could literally feel her breath on my shaft.

"I have my moments," I smirked.

"Well, like I said. I could totally make you cum if I really wanted to," she threatened.

"So could I," I responded, worming my digits around inside her ultra hot, tight confines.

"Mm.. but I could do it without even having to blow you." she claimed.

"Bullshit."

Now I was intrigued, but before I could ask her to explain herself, she dribbled out a mouth full of spit all over the base of my shaft and nuts, absolutely coating them in spit before burying her face into my sac to lick at my crown jewels! The action almost made me cum right then and there.

"Hmm, these definitely needs some extra attention." she said as she licked and sucked my balls.

My eyes were half-lidded. I lay there panting and squirming while she rubbed her nose against the base of my shaft.

"Holy shit, sis."

"Mm.. I love the way guys smell." she whispered back while she took one testicle into her mouth, using her tongue to move it around within the pouch.

I immediately spread my knees to accommodate her, allowing Olivia to repeated the action on my other testicle, sucking it into her mouth and teasing it with some gentle licks and kisses.

"How does that feel," she asked rhetorically, knowing full well the effect it had on me.

Olivia had wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft, using a light pressure and slight movement to squeeze my girth. I could feel her grip on me tighten as she sucked my nuts into her mouth while looking up at me. When I felt her wet lips glide even further down to brush against my taint and bunghole, I almost jumped out of my skin.

"What the fuck..!!"

"What's wrong," Liv smirked. "Haven't you ever had a girl lick your ass before?"

I was blushing three shades of red.

"Err, can't say that I have."

"A lot of guys seem to like it."

She dipped her head back between my legs and licked my bunghole with her tongue, all while gently stroking me with her hand to essentially give me a rusty trombone.

I responded to this by forcing her legs open with my hands and rubbed my fingers against HER butt hole, to give her a little taste of her own medicine. The look on her face was priceless. Her eyes went wide as she now proceeded to lick my ass and jack me off.

"Mm.. cheater," she mumbled between licks. "You play dirty."

I pushed a single finger into her sphincter, causing her to moan into my balls. Fortunately for me this only seemed to encourage her as she now alternated between licking my ass and dragging her tongue all the way up and around my balls to coat them in saliva.

"Does that turn you on, perv." she cooed. "Having your finger inside me while I lick your ass?"

All I could do was nod.

"Look how hard you are right now," she added. "This big, juicy cock! How bad do you want my mouth around you!"

"Please, sis.."

Without warning, Olivia dragged her tongue from the base of my shaft, along the full length of my rod, until she reached the very tip where she took me straight into her hot mouth!

"Holy fuck.. fuck.. fuck." I chanted, as she swallowed me up whole and proceeded to bob her head up and down.

My mind turned to mush. I still couldn't believe she had my cock in her mouth. Her lips made a tight seal around my shaft as she pulled me deep into her mouth until I entered her throat, making herself gag, cough and splutter briefly. I really don't know how I lasted more than 4 seconds inside her mouth, but I repaid her efforts by jamming two fingers deep inside her hot cunny, and felt her moan around my cock.

"ohhhh god!" she moaned while bobbing her head up and down, while thrashing her hips and humping my fingers.

At this point I half expected her to pull my cock out and jack me off or leave me to fend for myself, but Olivia only bobbed even harder and faster and seemed determined to make me pop.

"Fuck, Olivia.." I groaned, thrusting my hips up and driving my hard cock into my sister's mouth.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER, my balls tensed and I exploded into the back of her warm mouth, forcing her to suck and swallow my load. She vigorously jacked her hand up and down my shaft, as I jerkily deposited load after load of jism into her mouth.

When my climax faded, she let my cock plop from her lips and opened her mouth to show me the little pool of semen still dancing on her tongue. She looked at me, closed her mouth and swallowed the last of the spunk, never breaking eye contact.

I didn't even think it was physically possible for me to be as aroused as I was, but I responded almost instinctively to this by grabbing her leg and throwing her onto her back on my bed, and before she could object I buried my face between those smooth tanned legs.

Olivia giggled at first, and even put up a bit of a struggle, but that all stopped the moment my mouth made contact with her cunt. She was breathing heavily as I licked around her pussy, then parted her outer lips. She started moaning as I began to fuck her with my stiff tongue.

"oh, fuck, Cade..." she whined. "Stop, stop, this is so wrong..."

No chance, I thought. There was nothing on earth that was going to stop me from devouring her pretty pussy.

"ungh... your tongue feels sooo good." she moaned. "Eat me baby. Eat your sister's pussy."

I could feel her juices coating my chin, and when I started flicking my tongue across her clit, her entire body tensed, her back arched, and I had to physically silence her with my hand across her mouth.

"God, bro. You're really good at that." she purred. "I love how you eat me."

"I could do this all day with you,"

"Yeah?"

"I've wanted to eat your pussy for the longest time, sis." I confessed.

The fact that she lay there naked and panting with her chin still covered in semen from the blowjob she had given me, only made the entire sordid affair all the more dirtier. It was only when I stopped chewing on her pussy that I paused to dip down and lick her ass, that finally triggered her.

"Don't you dare," she moaned, her eyes burning with desire. "If you eat my ass right now, I'm not responsible for what happens next."

Naturally I snickered and called her bluff, watching her face as I buried my tongue deep inside her dirty little asshole where I licked and probed her backdoor while holding her legs open. I was surprised to see just what kind of effect it had on her, as I felt her entire body tremble uncontrollably.

"Fuck it," she finally said, "Get up here!"

"Huh?"

I was actually surprised by her aggressiveness.

"Get up here, I need your cock right now!" she hissed. "I need you inside me!"

I responded immediately, aimed my cock at her wet hole, and stopped to rub it against her glistening pussy until it was coated with her sweet nectar.

"Do it," she moaned. "Fuck me."

It easily slid in, causing her to moan out loud as she pulled my head to her so she could kiss me. However considering her current state I turned my head and kissed the side of her neck and throat as I started to move my cock in and out, slowly at first, and then faster and harder.

"oh, fuck yes," she grunted, wrapping her legs around me. "You're so hard for me right now. Harder baby!"

A lifetimes worth of frustration now came to the boil as I slammed in and out of her, going as deep as I humanly could.

We could both hear my balls slapping against her ass with every thrust, which only seemed to turn us on more. The headboard of my bed also tapped firmly against the wall, leaving little doubt as to what I was doing in my bedroom in the middle of the night. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping down on my cock.

"Oh, fuck, I'm getting close." she finally purred. "Don't stop now, baby. Faster. Fuck me harder!"

"Yeah, is that what you want sis?"

"Give it to me, bro." she replied while reaching down between us to play with her clit. "Give me everything you got!"

I pounded her even harder, placing my hands underneath her thighs to pin her knees back against her chest so I could essentially jack-hammer her into next week. She really seemed to respond to the deep penetration, which allowed me to hit a previously elusive region of her box.

When she shut her eyes and began to sob and quiver beneath me, it in turn set me off and I proceeded to shoot my second load of the evening deep into her churning pussy, rope after rope of thick spunk flooded her core as I treated her to an impromptu cream-pie.

We both appeared to climax simultaneously, before I eventually pulled out with a pop. The bed now reeked of sex, but I don't think I'd ever seen a prettier sight than the one of Olivia laying there naked on my mattress, her legs spread, with a creamy load on her face and another oozing out of her puss. She had well and truly been fucked raw, and I was proud as punch.

"So I guess you're little visit worked, thanks for helping me out." I said leaning back against the wall to catch my breath.

"Don't mention it." Olivia winked, while still catching her breath. "Any time."

"Really, any time?"

"Bro, if that's the way you fuck and eat pussy, I guarantee this won't be the last time it happens."

Grr, I thought. Awesome.

But not knowing what to say or how to respond appropriately, I reached over to give her a awkward high-five which made her giggle.

"Ugh. You dork."

Post Thanks / Like

I loved this story

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FARK. That was hot. Nice to see the finished product. Its been a minute since you've wrote about Ms. Holt. Glad to see her back. and is there anything fucking hotter than her eating ass.

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHA thanks for the feedback guys, always appreciated. And I know right, I live for that imagery of sweet little American Pie Olivia Holt, getting all down and dirty!!

7. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn, that was hot as fuck.

9. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh good god damn! That forbidden pussy dude.

11. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was great. Honestly, thought it'd be the father in the story from the tags until I read the story itself. But still freaking great!

13. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, was really fun to write.

15. Thanks RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ liked this post