Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Getting Risky" with Scarlett Johansson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Getting Risky" with Scarlett Johansson

Getting Risky
    With Scarlett Johansson
    Written by Harbinger
    Codes: Public, M/F, Oral, blowjob, handjob, rough, kinky, creampie, MM/F, facial
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fictional and makes no money.

Being a Marvel costume designer had its perks and its negatives. On one side, I had to design some of the dumbest fucking outfits imaginable. On the other hand, I got design some of the coolest, and I got to watch some of the hottest people on the planet put them on.

I helped design a lot of the costuming for the Iron Man movies, which was a blast. RDJ straddled a weird line of being a dick but really funny, and he didn't try too hard to be professional, which was refreshing. The Goop lady, Gwyneth Paltrow, was an absolute horrid bitch.

It was while working on the set of Iron Man II, though, that I got to design the costume for, and meet Scarlett Johansson.

Scarlett was sweet, funny, really witty, and had a voice that could get me hard with a single "hello." She also wasn't afraid to speak her mind when she saw the outfit I had designed for her character, the Russian assassin Natasha Romanov.

"Are you serious?" ScarJo asked with a chuckle. "I have to do all of my fight scenes in a tight fucking catsuit?"

I crossed my arms as I sat in my chair, Scarlett over my shoulder as she scrutinized the designs on my computer. "I don't like it either, but it's what I was told to design," I shrugged.

"What's it made of? And don't say it's latex," she growled.

"That's what they wanted, but I refused. They were happy enough with the leather and spandex blend I chose."

"Not bad. I could kiss you for talking them down from latex," Scarlett said with a laugh.

"Do it," I mumbled as I kept working, adding some details around the seems and joints of her soon to be iconic suit.

I felt hands placed on my shoulders, fingers rubbing softly at my neck, and then a breath on my ear. "How about I buy you dinner first?"

I slowly turned in my chair, and she didn't back up at all. She braced her hands on the arms of my chair and kept her face so close to mine. "I like a man who isn't a coward; goes after the lady and is willing to fight his boss. So sexy," she said, her breath hot on my lips.

"You're buying me dinner?" I laughed. "That's a first."

"You've never been with a woman whose taken charge? You'll be lucky if I don't change your entire world," she whispered right into my ear.

"On the contrary, Ms. Johansson, I think I would be lucky if you rocked my world," I said with a smirk, slightly changing her words.

Scarlett worked fast. Really fast. It wasn't an hour after she had asked ME out, that there was an email in my inbox telling me she had made reservations at a damn nice place in town for the same evening. She told me to wear jeans and a leather jacket if I had one. More than that, she told me she'd be picking me up.

Scarlett definitely liked to wear the pants, and I was oddly okay with it.

I had just enough time after work to head back to my place and freshen up and change before Scarlett came to get me.

Right on time, I was out my door when a figure all in leather pulled up on the most badass motorcycle I had ever seen. My jaw dropped when the rider pulled off the helmet, and it was Scarlett herself.

"Hey! You didn't chicken out," Scarlett teased with a smirk.

"Is this legal?" I asked.

"I have my motorcycle license."

"No, I mean you being this fucking hot."

Scarlett tossed her head back and laughed. "You're not shy at all, are you?"

"Do you want me to be?" I asked as I approached.

"Not at all," she smiled, handing me a helmet. "Shy is boring and usually a waste of my time."

"Fair enough, I said as I climbed onto the bike behind her, wrapping my arms tightly around her wide hips.

After an all too short ride, we pulled into parking for an Italian restaurant with an outdoor patio. "Want to eat inside or out? Scarlett asked as we took our helmets off and she ran gloved hands through her red hair, shaking out her locks.

"I like it outside," I answered, not thinking too much of it.

"I'll keep that in mind," she said with a wink as we headed in just long enough to make our presence known and to be seen to our table.

As soon as we were seated, Scarlett ordered waters and a bottle of Pinot Noir for the table. I had the feeling she had been here before.

Once the bottle arrived and had been opened, Scarlett filled our glasses and then relaxed into her seat, watching me casually as she sipped.

"I don't intimidate you. I like that."

"I work with famous people every day," I said. "On the other hand, it's not every day I get asked to dinner by one of the leading stars."

I felt her boot tracing the inside of my calf, slowly working up my leg. "Do you think this is just about dinner?" she asked.

"I was hoping this wouldn't be our last stop, but I didn't want to be a presumptuous asshole," I said, sipping from my glass. "I'm happy with where this is going so far," I said as I felt her foot on the inside of my thigh now, the starlet even slouched lower in her chair.

"I know I'm hot. I don't have to be told that but feeling your jeans barely able to control your boner when we were on our way here was a hell of a compliment," she teased.

"What kind of man could help it?" I laughed "I was pressed right against you in full leather. I told you I think it's illegal for you to be that hot."

"Wait till you see me without this leather on," she winked, her foot fully pressing into my crotch now. She put her cup down and slowly pulled down the jacket's zipper just enough to tease me with some cleavage. "How fucking hard are you getting right now?"

"Pretty fucking hard," I said truthfully, her foot rubbing me up and down doing nothing to ease the blood flow.

Scarlett looked us, seeing the patio was fairly empty and that my back was too the street, she smiled devilishly and dared, "Take it out. I want to see it."

"Are you serious?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Very serious," she said, leaning forward, her daring smile growing wider. "Come on," she almost pleaded. "I need a show before our dinner gets here."

"We haven't even ordered yet," I argued.

"I'll make you a deal," Scarlett said as she leaned back, releasing her foot from my crotch. "The longer your cock is out, the better chance you have of sticking it in me this evening. If it's out all dinner, you're guaranteed in my pants."

"You dirty bitch," I yielded as I reached under the table and I did my belt, my fly and button.

"Stop there," she said as she reached under the table and took off her boots.

Our waitress, a sexy blacked haired girl with striking green eyes, fair skin, and an athletic body who couldn't have been more than 20 made her return.

"How's the wine?" she asked with a polite smile.

"Devine," Scarlett answered, taking another sip.

"Wonderful," the girl whose name tag read "Kat," said. Do we need some more time, do we have any questions, ready to order?"

"I think we're ready," I ventured out, even though I hadn't even looked at the menu. I opened it up and ordered the first thing that looked good, and Scarlett did the same.

"Oh, and Kat," Scarlett continued, getting the younger beauty's attention, "Do you know who I am?"

"Of course I do. Who doesn't?"

"So you must know I have a lot of money. Keep the service good, and ignore anything you see under this table, and you will get the best tip of your life, understood?"

"Ye… yes ma'am, Ms. Johansson," Kat stuttered like Scarlett owned the place.

"Good girl," Scarlett said, reaching into her clutch and putting a small pile of bills on the table. "Now Derrick," she said, using my name for the first time, "take it out."

Kat's eyes grew wide as I reached under the table and fished out my hard cock.

"Kat, do you see anything unusual under our table?" Scarlett challenged.

"No, no I don't," Kat lied terribly," her eyes still on me.

"If there was anything odd under our table, how would you describe it?"

"Ugh, long, hard, thick, nice veins, perfect amount of curve to it, perfect head," Kat whispered, not entirely sure this was happening.

"Thank you so much, Kat. You've been absolutely wonderful," Scarlett said with a genuine grin as I felt her feet on my length again.

Kat left with an extremely red face, and Scarlett looked at me with a winning smile.

"I just made your job so much fucking easier," she laughed as she started slowly working me with her dainty feet. "And her description feels like it was spot on."

"Poor girl," I laughed, taking a sip of wine as if I wasn't getting a foot job out in the open by Scarlett Johansson.

"Can I be honest with you?" my dirty date asked.

"Of course."

I plan to fuck you as much as is practical during this movie," she said, her eyes holding all of my attention the entire time she continued to play with me.

"Is that so?" I asked, completely on board.

"Mhmm. I find one actor, extra, stagehand, whoever, for every movie I work on to fulfill my needs. And if you're interested, Derrick, you can be my dick for Iron Man."

"There's no way in hell I'm passing that up."

It wasn't too much later that Kat came back, her hands behind her back, unintentionally pressing her bust out. "Is there anything I can do for you two right now?" she asked, her perfect server smile back in place like my dick wasn't threatening to poke the bottom of the tabletop.

"No, I think we're good, Kat. How are you?" Scarlett asked teasingly, trying to make the poor girl uncomfortable.

"I'm good," she sighed, her smile faltering just the tiniest.

Scarlett, being a seasoned actress, picked up on it. "What's wrong?" she asked with genuine care in her voice, her feet returning to the hardwood floor.

"Nothing. It's just slow. I have two tables, and I'm going to be cut soon, and given our arrangement… I don't want to pass you off on someone else."

"Hmm," Scarlett sighed, chewing her lip. "Quite the conundrum indeed. The you what; order dinner on my tab, cash us out, and let me know when your other table leaves."

"Um… sure?" Kat backed away from our table and did as ordered.

"What are you planning?" I asked.

"I overheard Kat in the wait station talking to her coworker. She's been broken up for a week and is in her ‘hoe phase.' I want to see if I can get us a threesome."

I almost spit out at my wine. "Are you fucking serious?" Her smile was all the answer I needed. "She's only 21!" I gave my new info, having seen her just drink talking to a table that just left about how much she liked the house's strawberry margaritas.

"That's legal, and it's like she just turned 18. She's gorgeous, so am I, and you're not bad yourself. She can say no."

Time passed, and Kat dutifully came back with meals for three. "I got us covered," she said. "I'm off the clock, and I was able to do my cash out while your food cooked. I said I was eating with friends, so I'd just take care of our table."

"Smart girl," Scarlett smiled. "Kat, it's a pleasure to have dinner with you, and maybe some dessert."

"It's nice to sit with you, too," the girl responded, trying not to be star struck. I really did not expect to be meeting Scarlett Johansson today. I must ask, though. What's with the whole… uh…"

"Why does Derrick have his cock out right now?" Scarlett finished for her. Kat nodded. "It's a bet, of sorts. If he can keep it out the whole time until we're ready to go, he gets to fuck me."

Kat's eyes got massive. "That's quite… that's quite the dare," she gulped.

"Is he still hard?" Scarlett asked her, trying to pull her into the game.

"I uh… I don't know," Kat said, looking between me and Scarlett. She reached under the table and leaned to the side, padding my leg until she found my cock. "He's semi-hard."

"Can you work him back up for me?" Scarlett asked like she wasn't asking Kat to give a perfect stranger a hand job.

Kat looked around, and seeing that no one was watching, she quickly licked her palm and returned it back to my dick.

"I'm going to give you such a good tip," Scarlett laughed as she dug into her meal. The three of us casually ate as if I hadn't been indecently exposed for at least twenty minutes, like there wasn't a young waitress gently pumping me under the table for cash.

Once we were done, Scarlett told Kat, "You can tuck him back in, thanks. I'll hold my end of the bargain."

Kat did as told and Scarlett smiled at the dark haired girl before handing her a sizable wad of cash. "You've been great, Kat. We're going to get out of here, but feel free to come with if you'd like."

Kat chewed her lip, looking back and forth between Scarlett and I, the proposition obviously being a tempting one. "I don't know. I get that you're Scarlett Johansson, and Derrick does have a really nice cock, but I literally just met you two."

"And you never have to see us again unless you want to. We're filming a movie, hence the red hair," she explained, pointing to her locks, "so we'll be in town for a while."

I decided to not be an entire fucking lapdog and wrote my number down on a napkin. "Call me if you change your mind tonight, or any other time. Don't wait too long, though," I warned.

"Here's your additional tip," Scarlett said, shelling out a little bit more cash for Kat. Would you like a picture with us, or just me?" Scarlett offered.

"If you don't mind, that'd be great," she said, nodding with a smile. The three of us posed for a selfie, and then I took a few pictures of Kat and Scarlett; the two smiling together, Scarlett kissing her cheek, and then kissing her full on the mouth. Kat responded eagerly, kissing her back. We left her in a foggy state at the table.

"Where to now?" I asked as we left the restaurant.

"There's plenty of daylight left, and it's a beautiful day. Let's go for a ride and head out of town for a bit?" Scarlett suggested.

"That works for me," I said as we together towards her bike.

After about an hour of riding, we came to a beautiful roadside park that Scarlett pulled into.

I got off the bike and took my helmet off, but Scarlett stayed where she was, pulling her helmet off and shaking out her hair again.

"You said you prefer it outside, right?" she asked with a teasing grin, pulling the zipper down on her leather jacket, far down her belly. She was only wearing a black bra underneath, making my mouth water.

"So that's why you didn't take it off at the restaurant," I said, walking towards her.

"Mhmm," she confirmed as she grabbed me by the back of the neck, pulling me in for a hot kiss. Her tongue was insatiable, pushing into my mouth and giving me no chance to get into her own. She controlled the kiss, and she controlled me, undoing my belt and jeans with a single skilled hand.

"I'm all about this, but I think fucking right by the road might not be good for either of our careers," I said.

"Well then pick a spot; a table, a tree, a nice soft grassy spot. Just fuck me, Derrick," Scarlett ordered, jumping off the bike and into my arms, her lips locking onto my neck as she ground her hips into me.

With one Scarlett Johansson in my arms, sucking my neck, I was able to find a nice shady picnic table hidden by a few trees that I sat her back down on.

As soon as she was out of my arms, she was laying on the table with her back bent, fishing my cock out and immediately putting it into her hot, wet mouth.

"Holy shit are you a slut," I laughed as she worked the base of my shaft with one hand and my balls in the other as she slobbered on as much of me as she could.

"Yeah I am, and you like it," she teased, letting my spit-soaked dick breathe for only a moment. "I want this thing nice, wet and polished for my whore cunt. We need to be quick," she told me as she took me back into her throat.

I grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled her nose right to my pubis, my cock sinking into her throat all the way. In response, she just let out a loud, satisfied moan as I skull fucked her hard and fast.

Once I had enough of her throat for the moment, I pulled my long dick out and slapped her spit-shined face with it a few times.

"Roll the fuck over," I almost barked, making her smile devilishly.

"Yes Master," she obeyed, spinning quickly and turning onto her back so her legs were just dangling off of the table in front of me.

I grabbed her leather pants and pulled them roughly down her smooth white legs, her black panties coming with them to reveal an absolutely bald pussy.

"I need to taste this," I growled as I dropped down to my knees and buried my face right into her sinfully puffy lips, making her moan as I stabbed my tongue inside of her.

"Oh fuck, Derrick!" Scarlett moaned, not trying to control her volume at all. "Just like that! Eat this famous, bald pussy. You licked it, now its yours. Own it! Own me!" she demanded as she humped my face.

I grabbed her legs and pulled them over my shoulders, allowing my tongue to get just a little deeper as I continued to feast, loving her tangy, almost sour taste as I devoured her, making her cry out and shake.

I slipped my hands under her and roughly grabbed her world-famous ass, kneading it and spreading it apart as I moved my head back and forth like a shark tearing meat from a carcass.

"Oh my fucking God! FUCK!" she screamed as she came, flooding my mouth with her juice, making me feel even more the apex predatory.

I withdrew my tongue from her soaked center and lapped at her clit and puffy lips until she came down from her orgasm.

"We're not fucking done yet, Scarlett," I warned her as I stood back up and grabbed her hips.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me, fuck me good and hard. Impale me on that massive fucking cock and make me scream. Do it!" she demanded, and I did just that, driving my cock all the way into her with one hard thrust.

Scarlett tried to scream out, but there was no sound, her mouth wide open and drawing in air to replace what I had just driven out. "Oh my God," she moaned as I slowly withdrew, just to push in again just as hard, just as fast.

"You like that? Am I long enough for you? Thick enough for you?"

"Yes, Master," she nodded. "Your dick feels perfect inside of my tight, whore pussy," Scarlett almost wept. "Please Master, take me hard. Fuck me until I can barely walk. I'm all yours."

I leaned over her and kissed her hotly before craning my neck to pull the cups of her bra down with my teeth to I could suck and slobber all over her massive, milky white tits.

I pulled on her nipples with my teeth, just enough to add an extra arch to her back.

"Fuck yeah," Scarlett growled, her voice even more dick hardening than usual. "I love that!" she encouraged.

I switched my thrusts from slow, long, and deep to shorter, quicker, but and harder thrusting, taking her breath away.

I released Scarlett's amazing breasts and slapped each one before applying a hand to her throat.

"Ungh, yes! Fucking choke me! Make me beg!"

"Oh, you want to cum already?" I teased. "You want to cum on my cock?"

"Yes, Master," she nodded as vigorously as my hand around her throat would let her. "I want to cum so badly," she pushed out through gritted teeth, her face ruby red from exertion, pressure, and my dick damn near pushing into her diaphragm.

"Go ahead, do it if you think you can!" I challenged, completely covering her with my body as I put all of my weight onto the balls of my feet, all of my power into my hips as I gave her all I could.

Scarlett wrapped her arms around me, biting my neck as I kept the pressure on her throat and my balls slapping the back of her thighs.

"Come on, Scarlett! Cum on me you filthy fucking bitch! I want to feel your hot, slick girl cum all over me cock, running down my balls!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Scarlett chanted as she came again, her face shifting back and forth from o-face to gritting her teeth and trying not to scream out as her orgasm punished her on its way out.

The speed and force of her pussy pulsing through her orgasm squeezed me to completion, making me burst inside of her guts, my hot sperm shooting deep inside of her.

"Oh my God! Oh my fucking God! Don't stop!" she cried as I fucked her hard straight through our shared orgasms.

Once we were both starting to come down, I leveled off into gentle, rhythmic strokes, making sure my batter was good and set inside of the actress.

I slowly pulled out, watching our combined efforts trickle out of her. I turned my head to see that we weren't alone. A cop was watching us, his arms crossed and shades on with a disappointed combined with shocked look on his face.

"I'll give you seconds if you can keep your fucking mouth shut," a sweat and semen covered Scarlett offered, resting on her forearms.

The cop undoing his belt was all the answer Scarlett needed.

"I don't want sloppy seconds," he said shaking his head. "Give me that mouth, and I'll let you both off with a warning," he said as he swaggered forward, his respectable but not impressive cock out to the wind.

"Not bad," Scarlett said as she sat up on the table. She spat in her hand and grabbed the officer's rod just as he got in range.

"Oh that's nice," the officer said, hands on his hips as he thrusted into Scarlett's skilled hand. "That's real nice." He turned over to me and asked, "You just gonna watch?"

"She's my ride," I said with a shrug, not moving to pull my pants up at all.

"I have two hands, Derrick," she said, waving me over. I stood next to the policeman as Scarlett licked her other hand and brought it to my once-spent cock. "How's your evening, Officer?" Scarlett asked cheekily.

"A hell of a lot better now," he said with a laugh as he enjoyed the actress's attention. "The funniest part about this is even if I told anyone about this, they wouldn't believe it," he admitted. "I turned my body cam off when I heard you two going at it."

"Well that was nice of you," I chuckled. "It makes taking sexual favors a lot easier."

He just nodded as Scarlett pushed us both back, giving her room to hop off of the picnic table.

She squatted down on her haunches as took turns licking the two of us back and forth, continuing to jack us off as she went.

Scarlett was a blowjob queen, switching between licking, full sucking and deepthroating to ball play in perfect amounts to keep us both as hard as possible but edging us until she said we could cum.

"Go ahead boys. Cover me up," she ordered as she continued the balancing act of keeping us both happy but never allowing our cocks to touch as she smoked us.

As if following her commands to a tee, he erupted on her glorious chest as I was right behind him, blowing up on her movie star face.

The officer and I panted happily together as Scarlett scooped cum off her and ate it like it was her favorite frosting, the officer and I both still semi-hard.

"Well that was worth the pit stop," the officer said, tucking himself back into his pants. "Thanks a lot, Ms. Johansson. You both have a wonderful evening," he told us, tipping his patrol hat.

"You too, Officer, I said with a salute, tucking myself back in as well.

"Oh, Officer," Scarlett got his attention before he was fully out of ear shot. "I might be speeding down this way tomorrow evening around this time, if you're on patrol," she said with a wink. "I can't afford a ticket."

Post Thanks / Like

Grr a submissive Scarjo yes please!! That was awesome Harbinger!!

3. Thanks Harbinger, RallyVincentCZ thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, jjcoolj liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice story

5. Thanks biggin101 thanked for this post
    Likes biggin101 liked this post