List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Nuru Massage" with Havanna Winter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Nuru Massage" with Havanna Winter

NURU MASSAGE
    with Havanna Winter
    Written by TPG (short)
    CODES: MF, blowjob, handjob, massage
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I had a big day planned, which mostly consisted of squeezing in a workout and getting my car fixed, plus doing a few other errands around town before meeting up with the guys later that night.

Having accomplished most of my tasks by midday, I left the gym and darted back into traffic and decided to stop by a place I occasionally visited to get a tan and some physiotherapy. After all, Summer was just weeks away and thanks to the recent lock-downs, I was hoping to get my complexion back so I wouldn't stand out at the beach.

When I arrived to the boutique Michelle greeted me from behind the counter. She already knew me by name and punched me into the computer to check my membership. Michelle herself was about thirty-five or so, but a babe in her own right. She walked out from behind the counter and we chatted briefly as she showed me to the room I had been set up for.

It was during the walk there that we passed a very attractive blonde girl, who Michelle claimed was still in the process of being trained. While I wasn't usually a perceptive person, it was pretty obvious that the blonde was interested because her eyes never left mine until Michelle and I rounded the corner.

Having directed me to the tanning room, Michelle told me to enjoy my stay then rushed back to the front desk to answer some calls. In truth, I had only planned on staying for a half hour or so, I slipped out of my clothes and made myself comfortable on the tanning bed, completely naked.

I was laying on my stomach and listening to music when I must have nodded off. That is, until I thought I heard the door. I looked up a few seconds and then put my head back down. It was probably just my imagination, I thought. I shrugged it off as nothing important and put my head back down, but had to adjust my limp cock because I had shifted when I had looked up.

However, not long after I thought I heard the door again, and I looked up then laid back down and had to adjust myself once more. This was starting to be infuriating, and I actually debated whether or not to put my clothes back on if only to help me relax more. I turned my head away from the door, which is probably why I didn't notice it slowly open. I didn't realise it until it closed again.

This time, I turned with frustration and lifted the top of the tanning machine to be greeted by a pair of legs, followed by some sexy hips. When I pushed the lid up completely and looked to see who it was, it was the blonde girl I had seen out in the hallway, and she looked even prettier up close.

She stood holding a small towel and a bottle of baby oil.

"Err.. Hey.. ouch!" I stammered while bumping my head.

I couldn't believe how much of an idiot I was making of myself. Good work, I chastised. Real smooth. She just smiled at me and let her eyes roam over my nude body, down my back to focus on my ass.

"Hi," she grinned. "You know, you're going to tan unevenly if you stay on your stomach like that."

I figured what the hell, she had already seen most of me naked, and I was kind of in a compromising position, so I rolled over and bared all. Of course by that time my cock was semi hard and suspended between my legs as I sat up on the edge of the tanning bed to face her.

To my amusement, her eyes immediately dropped to my cock, and the attention she gave me kinda turned me on.

"It'll be fine, I always do it this way." I told her, casting all embarrassment aside, my attention following her gaze.

I could see from the tank top she wore that she was clearly aroused, thanks to two very sharp pokies. Noting this, only made me all the more harder, which in turn made her eyes go wide.

Being caught in a blatant stare left her speechless and she looked away and blushed, which in my opinion evened the score for my fucked up greeting earlier. Then her face lifted and she smiled, inching closer to hand me the supplies she was carrying.

"Michelle told me to come give this to you,"

"Thanks. What's your name?" I asked bluntly, not wasting any time.

"Havanna," she answered, still smiling while taking frequent glances at my cock.

"Well Havanna, do you always sneak into clients rooms when they're completely naked?"

She didn't seem to have an answer to that and suddenly seemed skittish, like I was going to complain and get her fired or something. When she turned to leave, I quickly grabbed her wrist and told her to stay.

"Hey-hey, where you going?" I said. "Take it easy, you're not in trouble or anything. We're just talking. Besides, I like your company."

Havanna stopped and smiled with relief, then once again glared down at my manly cock. She was clearly captivated.

"Is that why you snuck in here," I asked, referring to my now hardening penis. "To get a better look?"

The blonde teenager seemed too nervous to respond, but the look in her eyes told me it was true.

"So what's the verdict then?" I grinned. "Do you like it? You're welcome to touch it if you want,"

Havanna blushed but nonetheless reached out to give it a quick squeeze with her hand, apparently fascinated. The moment she made contact with my dick, I knew we were both past the point of no return so I invited her to hold it.

"Err, it's really big." she whispered while biting her bottom lip.

"It gets bigger," I boasted.

"Really, wow."

"How about we use some of that baby oil," I suggested. "And give it a nice massage."

Winter did as suggested, oiling her hands before grasping my cock and giving it a good tug, while I now sat there on the edge of the tanning bed with my legs apart, watching this stunning blonde teenager amuse herself with my prick.

"Holy shit," she giggled a minute later. "I can't believe how thick its getting."

At this point Havanna was on her knees between my legs, and was playfully smearing the oil all around my nuts and shaft, jacked me off sensually. I leaned back to enjoy the "service" and stopped to admire her pretty face. I could tell she was young, but I didn't dare ask her exact age in fear of ruining the fantasy, so I didn't.

I suspect she could have lied anyway.

Even so, she possessed a set of the most alluring dick sucking lips that made you stand up and pay attention. I reached up and brushed her face before tracing her lips with my thumb, then pushed it into her mouth.

Havanna blushed to the action but happily accepted my digit, sucking it into her mouth while casually stroking me with her lubed hand.

"Hmm. Have you worked here long," I quizzed, suddenly wanting to know everything about her. "cos you're really good at this."

"Not really, just on and off the last few weekends," she replied quietly. "Whenever I get bored or need extra cash."

Bored huh? I thought. Yeah right, whenever she wanted to get herself some cock on the side and disguise it as "work."

"Well, I'll be sure to tip you real good later."

"That's nice," she quipped, as her mind wandered off and her hand slipped under to massage my balls.

She then giggled as I impatiently pulled her into a kiss. It was a bold and slightly embarrassing move on my behalf, but I didn't give a fuck. I just had to kiss her!

Her lips parted and our tongue's crashed together. While the initial kiss might have been awkward and uncoordinated, it quickly intensifies into something much more erotic, with her opening her mouth wide open while shoving her long tongue down my throat.

We probably swapped spit for a full three minutes, before we finally stopped to catch our breath. However, before I could say anything she suddenly lowered her head and wrapped those exact same luscious lips around the head of my cock!

In an instant, my hands went to her hair as her pretty little mouth engulfed me fully.

Jesus christ, I thought. What a mouth on this girl.

In the past I had often enjoyed numerous blowjobs, but this was something on another level. I don't know if it was due to her being a teenager, or those thick gummy lips she possessed, but I heard myself groan and quickly deduced that she had clearly had a lot of practice.

As her head bobbed up and down, I shifted closer to the edge of the bed and tightened my grip in her hair, letting out a deep sigh of pleasure as she twisted her head from side to side on each upstroke, drooling all over me.

"Mmm, good girl.." I praised, as I found myself in a blissful fog due to her tongue work.

She now swirled it around the tip before gliding along the underside of my shaft, the rhythm of her mouth varying in speed to keep me moaning. I bunched up her hair and titled her head to the side to get a better look at her pretty face.

She noticed and paused her bobbing, and held my cock with her hand, her lips clinging to the head of my rod as a mouthful of saliva drooled all over me. She smiled and opened her mouth, then teasingly slapped my prick against her flat tongue.

"Grr, you're quite the little cock-sucker aren't you," I hissed. "Not as innocent as you look."

"Mmmm... I love it!"

With that, she quickly tool me back into her hot mouth and proceeded to suck me hard and fast, using one hand to jack me off while the other cupped my balls.

An occasional slurp could be heard, exciting me all the more. I moaned and writhed under her skilled mouth, trying my best to resist pumping my cock deeper into her mouth, wanting to savor this as long as possible. But I was fighting a losing the battle. I was going to cum, soon.

I don't even remember how long it took, although it felt like an eternity, but I began to feel an orgasm approaching. She must have noticed as my breathing picked up and it matched her stroking and head bobbing.

"Fuck, baby... Havanna, I'm going to cu—" I barely finished the sentence before I suddenly ejaculated... filling her mouth!

Much to my appreciation she didn't flinch or recoil in any way, and simply swallowed as I erupted into the back of her mouth. In fact she wrapped her lips back around my bell-end and sucked harder, urging every morsel drop of cum right out of my balls.

I collapsed back against the bed and just gasped for air. I could almost see the shit-eating grin on her face as she withdraw. When I opened my eyes, I saw that she was now stood up in front of me and in the process of taking off her shoes and socks.

Still dazed from my orgasm, I looked on with confusion wondering what the hell she was doing and stood up to join her, using this as an excuse to grab her ass and pull her against me. When I realised she was actually attempting to get undressed, I helped her with the buttons of her shorts and lowered to my knees while she wiggled her shorts and panties down together in one motion.

Feeling playful, I leaned forward and blew a stream of air against her pussy, making her shiver. I looked up at her and gave her a sly grin, which she returned as she hastily removed her top, leaving her to stand there as naked as the day she was born.

Grabbing one of her legs by the back of the knee, I lifted it up and onto my shoulder and grabbed her butt with both hands so I could pull her pussy towards my face.

Although I wasn't in the habit of going down on complete strangers, I decided to ignore that fact, and pressed my tongue against her greasy slot. I then twirled it up inside of her and then back out, tracing along the beefy lips of her teen pussy.

This clearly pleased her as her hands began to pull at my hair.

When she began to moan and grind her hips against my face, I slipped her leg off my shoulder and directed her to turn around and bend over, so that I could eat her box from behind and rim her sweet little ass.

"Nnngh, fuck." she let out, as I pried her soft cheeks apart and jammed my tongue in her backdoor.

I now knelt there on the cold floor, jerking my cock like a mad man while eating out Havanna's asshole.

Having had my fill, I grabbed her hips and pushed her down onto the tanning bed. She quickly realised what I wanted and spread her thighs as she lifted herself up slightly, giving me the go ahead.

"We have to hurry," she panted. "They're going to notice I've disappeared."

I knelt down onto the tanning bed and pressed the head of my cock against her slit. We both moaned as I impaled her slowly, and was astounded by how hot and tight she was. Having finally entered her, I pulled back gradually only to then SLAM myself back in again, taking her breath away.

"Nnngh, fuck!" she hissed sexily.

I could now see the fire in her eyes. She was desperate to get off and began to buck against me, urging me to repeat the action again and again. I happily obliged, and soon picked up the pace of my thrusts as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down into a deep kiss.

Within minutes the blonde harlot had her nails in my back and the two of us moaned and making out. I pounded her hard and faster, and felt her pushing back to meet my thrust.

"God damn you've got a tight fucking pussy, baby." I told her.

"Are you gunna cum soon?" she whispered back. "Please come for me."

"Yeah, is that what you want?"

Havana nodded vehemently, "Badly.. so bad!"

"Where do you want it?"

"My tits! Cum all over my tits."

I took this opportunity to slip my hands underneath her legs and pinned her thighs together while I pounded her pussy. All she could do was shut her eyes and gasp out a silent scream as I fucked her within an inch of her life, pummelling her sweet cunt until my balls audibly slapped against her ass.

"fuck, fuck, shit, fuck..." she cried. "Fuck, fuck don't stopp!"

I responded by wrapping my hand around her throat, if only to shut her the fuck up and cut off her air supply until her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she came violently.

The very moment she shuddered, I followed her lead and exploded deep inside her tight little pussy, showering her insides with thick creamy cum before I remembered to pull out and ejaculate all over her body and breasts. It was only when as I stopped to catch my breath and admire my handy work that I realised the tanning bed was still running.

"Shit! I think my ass is burning," I winced as I hopped up and pulled my pants back on and dressed.

Havanna giggled as she got up slowly and cleaned herself off, and after both of us dressed she made her way towards the door and checked her appearance one last time in the mirror.

"How do I look," she asked.

"Good. Real good."

I walked over and kissed her again.

"Thanks, that was fun." she said.

"No, thank YOU for the visit. For the extra service."

She then quizzed, "Are you here every week?"

I could tell from her body language that she was still very much interested and wanted to hook up again.

"Not really," I answered, but could see the disappointment on her face.

"But maybe we could meet up someplace else, outside of work sometime."

Havana smiled, "That'd be nice. I'd like that."

Feeling dirty, I then caught her off guard as I suddenly shoved my hand inside her shorts to twiddle my fingers inside her cunt. The blonde vixen immediately gasped and held on to me for support. Even now I could feel how wet her pussy was.

"Just checking," I smirked. "Guess you really are excited about hooking up again."

Havanna smiled and gave me her number, then slipped out the door.

Post Thanks / Like

Knew this was coming and you pulled it off precisely as always,TPG! Just simply wonderful debut story- subtle and intimate setting, lively dialogue and intense inner monologuing and of course the raw description of the sensual encounter was ripe stimulation for another satisfied reader ;-) Now my mind has both the pictures and the story to encompass my crushing desire for Havanna and I have you to thank for all that pleasure. Cheers, TPG- you are simply the best.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes random1001, MacDennis, Asensio, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FARRRRK!!!! Welcome to the boards Havanna. Think you'll like your stay. Guessing you'll be a frequent visitor.

5. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG, Master99 thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG, Master99 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

finally I been waiting for a havanna story gonna save this treat for later thanks TPG ����

7. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post