List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Campsite Coochie" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Campsite Coochie" with Olivia Holt

Campsite Coochie

With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, sleep, drunk, handjob, creampie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

When mom and dad suggested that Olivia tag along with me and my girlfriend for a weekend of camping, it actually sounded like fun. After all, my sister had been through so much bullshit of late, having recently broken up with her boyfriend and finding out that another one of her TV projects had been cancelled.

Between that and the recent lock-downs, the year had not been kind to her and had really taken a toll on her mentally and physically. We had to do something as a family to cheer her up.

"Err, I dunno." Liv shrugged, not wanting to impose.

"No, you're coming with us and that's final!" I said, before reminding her about how much she truly loved camping when we were young.

"Okay, but I don't want to get in the way."

"You won't sis, I promise."

However, just hours after making the arrangements my girlfriend called to say that she couldn't make it.

At first, I didn't really think anything of it, until I realised how devastated Olivia would be if I cancelled at the last minute. So despite the setback, I swung by my sisters place and we set off towards Big Bear. Amusingly enough, Olivia didn't even think anything was off until an hour into the drive, when she asked where my girlfriend lived.

"Nah, she's not coming."

"WTF are you talking about!" she snapped. "Where are you taking me?"

I couldn't stop laughing at her reaction. She was so easy to shit-stir.

"It's just you and me this weekend sis, we're still camping but my girl can't make it."

"Are you joking?" she said. "And when where you planning on telling me?"

She really had no reason to be mad, so after arguing for a few minutes Olivia came to her senses and realised I was actually doing her a favor.

"Just don't lie to me next time," she qualified. "That's all I ask, Cade."

The summer heatwave hit us like a furnace when we finally arrived to the campsite. I barely pulled up the handbrake before my sister hopped out of the truck, and to my surprise, stripped off and sprinted into the water without a stitch of clothing!

This was both amusing and provocative, watching her bare ass before it disappeared into the water, from where she waved back at me.

"Come on in!" she shouted. "The water's amazing!"

While most people might have considered this unusual, especially between two siblings, this wasn't the case for us. You see, our folks had been taking us up to Big Bear for as long as we could remember, and for most of that time we usually spent it nude, or semi naked.

In fact, even though we were both of age, there was still something extremely comforting about being nude around family in the great outdoors, getting away from it all and letting go of your inhibitions.

Maybe it was just the Tennessee in us talking.

When I joined her in the water, Olivia was grinning from ear to ear while she treaded water.

"Damn, sis. You're just full of surprises."

"I can't believe we're actually here, this feels soooo good!"

"Told you! Nothing better than getting off the grid for a few days, swimming and camping in the mountains. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!"

After our initial swim, we slipped into something more comfortable and got to work setting up camp. We filled a filter bag with lake water, then used it to dribble safe water into our bottles. We gathered fallen branches and twigs from the woods to use in the fire pit. It was all the normal camping activities people did, except we were both semi naked.

Of course, it had been several few years since Liv and I had actually seen each other in the buff again, so suffice to say her body was a constant distraction, as I tried not to stare. After all, this trip wasn't about me but my sister, and if she felt comfortable in her current state of undress, completely topless and clad in nothing but a tiny thong bikini, than who was I to complain.

Even so, I caught her furtively glancing back at me too. At first she looked away, blushing, then later on just met my eyes and smiled when I didn't bother hiding my cock from her. After a while our nakedness felt relatively normal—just how it used to be when we were growing up, and self-consciousness faded and we focused more on our tasks.

At one point while we were tapping the pegs of the little tent into the ground, Olivia was on her hands and knees while I stood behind her watching. I found myself captivated by her perfectly shaped butt, and the teasing peek of her mound from between her legs, when she turned around and noticed me ogling her.

"Err, so are you just going to stand there eye-fucking me all day, or do you plan on doing some actual work bro?"

I rolled my eyes as she went on.

"If I wanted guys to stare at my butt, I'd go do the MTV red carpet with those other bitches. Or post a stupid tiktok video..."

"okay, okay, I get it! Geez, calm down."

God she could be a nag.

When the little two-person tent was up, I unzipped the side entrance and slid our camping mats and sleeping bags inside. Olivia peered in and seemed disappointed.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was small."

"It's not as bad as you think," I said. "It's a lot bigger than it seems when you're inside.

She crawled through the door and sat cross-legged.

"Bigger, huh?" she looking around.

Sometimes, there was just no pleasing her. So I crawled in and sat on the other mat.

"Sure it is. The roof is high enough to sit up, and we're not pressed against the walls. As hiking tents go, this is pretty decent sis."

Olivia looked doubtful.

"I didn't realise we'd be sleeping so close."

"Is that going to be a problem?"

"Nope, not for me. But just so you know I sleep naked."

"Yeah, so do I." I shrugged. "I turn a lot in my sleep, so I hate having to straighten my clothes throughout the night."

"Same."

"Well, no need to feel awkward about it."

"Who said anything about it being awkward?" she snorted. "Just giving you a heads up."

Even though the sleeping arrangements were tight, she had to admit that with that lake nearby and the mountains all around, it was a pretty spectacular spot, and precisely what she needed; to throw away her stress and worries and get right back to nature.

By the time we started getting dinner ready the sun was setting. We got a little fire going, and Olivia reached to the bottom of her pack and pulled out a hard plastic water bottle she had filled with wine. I shouldn't have been surprised since getting drunk was her favorite pass time.

"Really, sis. Even out here?"

"I brought it for medicinal purposes, if you must know."

I rolled my eyes (again)

We pulled one camping mat from the tent to sit on, then ate and sipped wine, warming our naked bodies by the fire as the sun sank behind the trees. When the air cooled, I went back to the tent for a sleeping bag, unzipped it and pulled it around us, noting the way her perky nipples stood at attention.

They were hard to miss, and just about the best set of tits I'd ever seen, or at least I thought so. Although maybe I was just biased. I'm almost positive she noticed me checking her out, but she didn't say anything. Instead she seemed to go quiet for a while until she finally spoke her mind, no thanks to the wine she'd been sipping.

"This is really nice, Cade." she said. "Thanks for bringing me up here."

"I knew you'd enjoy it. Figured it was something we could share, like we used to."

"I'm glad you did. I could get used to this."

"What about the being naked part?"

Liv raised an eyebrow.

"Well you know me, I always love showing off."

"I'm sorry about the way things turned out, sis." I said, the tone of our conversation turning more serious. "I'm sorry that you keep meeting assholes who waste your time."

"I know, thanks."

"But, I'm really glad we did this." I added. "We don't spend as much time together as we should, as we used to."

"I like seeing you too, bro. You know me better than anyone else in the world. You know I love you right?"

"We should probably make this a more regular thing."

Liv smiled, "Maybe. If you behave."

We enjoyed another laugh, then after a while I said, "If it makes you uncomfortable, I don't have to sleep naked tonight. And you know, I think I might have a little padlock in my pack. You can lock the zipper on your sleeping bag so I can't get in."

My sister flashed me a sarcastic look.

"Nah, that's okay. I don't think my hatred of men runs that deep just yet." she winked playfully. "Besides, I trust you bro. You're my flesh and blood, if I can't count on your then there's really no hope."

She had a point.

"So, I think we can skip the clothes tonight." she remarked with a smile.

"Awesome!"

Minutes later, the wine really seemed to catch up with us and we were both laughed and joking and having a real heart to heart. Olivia, naked by the flickering firepit, looked absolutely breathtaking. In fact I dare say that if she wasn't my sister, I'd consider her as close to a dream girl, as possible.

When we finally finished the alcohol, something spattered and sizzled in the fire, followed then by more sizzles. It was rain, and it was threatening to be a down pour. We quickly grabbed our things and ran to the tent. The drops were falling thick and fast, as we threw the mats and sleeping bag inside, then crawled in ourselves.

Rain spattered and drummed on the tent as I turned on a flashlight.

Olivia giggled, "Was it supposed to rain tonight?"

"I don't think so. It probably won't last long."

Olivia yawned and said, "It's just as well. I'm really tired."

We both slid into our separate sleeping bags to call it a night. I turned off the flashlight. We chatted for a bit as the rain hammered on the tent roof, but ultimately we both fell asleep.

The next time I awoke, it was almost in complete darkness. There was just the slightest hint of light that emanated from her mobile phone. Rain was still smacking the tent gently. Somehow, I had wound up spooned behind my sister, lying uncomfortably on the cold zippers between our now unzipped sleeping bags.

I had one arm curved beneath her neck clutching a breast, the other on her lower tummy just above her pubic mound. The next thing that caught my attention was how painfully hard I was, poking into her from behind. It actually took me an extra second to recall where I was, and the fact that my sister and I were naked.

Then, it suddenly occurred to me that this was the first time I'd actually touched her like this. It was totally inappropriate, and the thought of how she might react frightened me. Especially after I had promised to take care of her, and not be an asshole like every other guy in her life. I didn't want to lose her trust, so I slowly rolled over onto my back and started pulling my arm out from under her neck, when Olivia stirred.

In a half sleepy groan, she reached an arm behind her and pulled me back to spoon her again, pulling my hands back to her breasts. She then lifted her leg, reaching down to place my erection right up against her mound, and lowered her thigh, trapping me there.

"Mmm, don't move." she said softly. "I like that."

I lay deathly still, not wanting to disappoint. But as the minutes ticked by I grew more and more aroused. Just laying there with my face buried in her hair, I took in her female scent. I almost noticed just how soft and smooth her body was, and her skin. I began to gently kiss the back of her neck, and she responded by grinding her butt into me, rubbing my cock with her bare-naked mound.

The sensation was incredible. Whether she was doing this intentionally or not I didn't know, but it felt amazing. So I pushed forward, forcing my hardening cock deeper through the narrow space between her closed legs. I pulled her body in tight to me, as we began to gently snuggle and grind in the dark.

After a few minutes of this, I could feel her growing slicker, my shaft gliding along her greasy lips. It was a combination of our sweat and her juices, that helped me glide against slippery pussy. I kissed and licked the side of her neck. She really seemed to enjoy that and purred softly to the added attention, tilting her head to offer me more of her neck.

I just about covered it in my own saliva, causing goose-bumps to form all over her skin. This shit was really turning her on. Then, she arched her back sharply as the head of my shaft inadvertently nudged her clit.

"unnhh," Olivia shuddered, sliding me back and forth.

Judging from the way her body responded, I suspect it had been a while since anyone had touched her like this. Since anyone had helped her get off. The notion alone made my cock rock hard. We were both grinding and panting at this point, as I squeezed her breasts, pinching her stiff nipples between my fingers which brought on another series of breathy moans.

The grinding had intensified into a humping action, my hand coming down on her bare ass to knead and caress it as she whipped her hips back and forth. My god she was sexy. She was wild, out of control. And there was no disguising it now. We were both awake, and horny as hell!

My god her skin was soft, and don't get me started on how good she smelled. Our desires quickly took over as we worked up quite a sweat.

I pushed forward just at the precise moment Olivia happened to arch her back, my cock caught at her opening and instead of gliding past, it was forced down and popped just inside of her opening! We both stopped the moment this happened, her warm hole capturing the head of my rod.

"Oh, God..." she sighed beside me. "Right there."

I started to pull back, but Olivia reached back to grab my ass.

"No." she breathed. "Stay there."

"..but, it's not safe."

I knew she wasn't on birth control. I also hadn't brought any condoms on the trip, never expecting to need them on an excursion with my sister for god sake.

"Just stay right there," she whispered softly, almost desperately, her body trembling. "Just for a little bit."

I held my breath and did as she asked, until I felt her move her hips back and forth so just an inch or two from the tip of my cock would repeatedly plunge in and out of the rim of her pussy.

She was so warm and snug it was almost impossible to comprehend. This was my sister's tight cookie I was teasing, and with her permission no less! The animal urge to just grab her hips and pummel her was almost overwhelming. If we didn't stop soon, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from pushing all the way in, no matter what the consequences.

Suddenly, as though hearing my inner thoughts Olivia withdrew and rolled away, breaking our trance and breathing hard with excitement. Thank god, I thought. She had finally come to her sense and gone as far as she dared. I almost felt relieved, but also incredibly frustrated. My cock was shiny with her juices.

That's when she turned to face me and before I could speak, kissed me hard on the lips!

My hands immediately went to her butt, kneading her soft flesh as she roamed her own hands all over me. Olivia lifted one leg and guided my hand between her thighs, inviting me to play with her cunt while she reached down to grasp me firmly in her hand.

I could just make out her face in the dark, the glared back at me with fire in her eyes as we now mutually masturbated each other on the sleeping bags. As much as I complained and wished I could see her face, the dark space only heightened the sensation of her warm body against mine, her hand on my cock, the sound of her sighs and moans, and the alluring scent of her arousal as it filled the little tent.

"Mm, two can play at that game, little brother." she said, gripping my cock. "You're not the only one with wandering hands."

When I reached down to play with her pussy, I found her to be even more wet than I anticipated. She particularly liked it when I grabbed the inside of her legs and spread her open for me. I then moaned audibly when she took her hand that had been jerking me all along, licked her palm then wrapped it back around my long shaft.

"Fuck,"

"When was the last time you had some slut jerk this thing off, bro?" Liv teased. "I bet they can't do it as well as I can."

"They all say that. Besides, look how wet you are right now, sis. I bet I could easily slide two, maybe three fingers deep inside you."

"Yeah?" she moaned back, stroking my cock harder.

"I bet I could make you cum right now, if I wanted to."

"No chance,"

"All I'd have to do is bent over and wrap my lips around this, big, fucking cock!"

I responded to this threat by jamming two of my fingers inside her cunt, which quickly caught her attention.

"Nnghh.. not fair. You're cheating."

I smiled at her torment, as she squirmed and we kissed each other hungrily, sloppily.

"Fuck, keep doing that sis, just like that." I growled, amazed by her handjob skills.

"Grrr," she purred, stroking me harder. "If I knew my baby brother had a cock this big, I would have spent that entire drive here with my mouth wrapped around it. I would have given you the best blowjob of your life, bro."

Olivia stopped to add more spit from her mouth.

"Fuck, get it all wet and slippery and shit, Liv. I love that."

My sister was only happy to oblige, and having added a ton of spit to the mix, went right back to jacking me off.

"Or maybe we could have pulled over somewhere on the way here, at some small gas station. And you could have pulled me into a dirty public bathroom and fucked me raw! Make me ride you in some stall until you cum."

Her scenarios and dirty talk were getting increasingly descriptive, driving us both wild.

Olivia seemed to lose her patience and was on her back as I lay half across her, still playing with her pussy as her hips rose to meet my fingers. Wordlessly, she pulled at me, urging me to get on top and settle between her spread legs. My erection immediately poked at her slickness as Liv guided me back to her opening, urging me to tease her like before, until just the very tip was inside her.

I groaned as the head slipped between her hot, velvet lips. We lay like this for some time, just making out, gasping and moaning. Each time Olivia's hips rose it threatened to inch me deeper. I fought my instincts and pulled back, trying to stay just inside of her, but it was a losing battle. She just felt so god damn good. In the end, she stopped moving and locked her legs behind mine.

"Do it," she hissed. "Stick that huge fucking dick inside me!"

"I want to, but this is a bad idea."

She said nothing, but put her hand on my ass and started working her hips and legs, twisting, rising, panting. I tried to resist, pulling back each time, but every time her hips rose I slid a little deeper, stretching her open a little more.

Finally, she raised her legs until her heels were locked at the small of my back and thrust hard, forcing a significant amount of cock to impale her. Feeling the glorious sensation of entering her unprotected body, I finally relented and pushed home, giving her what she craved. She eagerly met my thrusts and before we knew it, I was buried deep inside my famous sister.

My mind turned to mush, was this actually happening? Olivia wiggled her hips to adjust to my girth and thrust again, trying to force me deeper still. I just lay there hovering above her, between her spread legs, like some kind of stunt-cock as she used me to get off. Fortunately, this seemed to do the trick because she suddenly stopped and lay content for a minute, thrilled at the sensation of being filled completely.

"Mm, you're inside me." she whispered hotly.

"I noticed, cause you always get your way."

She'd never looked more beautiful than she did in that moment.

Olivia squirmed to get a little more comfortable.

"I normally use condoms, but this is much better." she said. "You're so hard right now. You're stuffing me full."

"Sis, please." I just couldn't take much more of her teasing.

The more she talked about what we were doing, the more guilty I felt. But when I started to pull back, she forced me into a deep kiss, as though trying to convince me to go along.

I tried not to move, fearing I might come immediately. I felt every part of her surrounding me, stretching to accommodate me, the scent of her arousal, the taste of her lips, the feel of her pounding chest and excited breath.

I rationalised that maybe I could just half-heartedly fuck her, get her off and then pull out before I came. At least that way I'd be giving her what she wanted, without taking advantage of her. It probably made no sense, but in the heat of the moment it was the best excuse I could come up with.

So, I started to move my hips, fucking her. Giving her what she wanted. A few inches at a time. I dragged my length from her warm confines, feeling her sugar walls clinging to me as if trying to keep me inside, then I'd shove back in all the way.

"Huuh!" she grunted, glaring up at me. "Slow down, Cade. Go slow. You're sister's not used to something that big."

Gently, I withdrew, then teased her some more, popping in and out, before pushing back with agonising patience. Olivia's gasps matched my own as I sank into her again and again, until she was completely impaled on my cock.

I managed a slow pace for a while, just slowly screwing her on that sleeping bag as she draped her hands around my neck, urging us to constantly kiss. It was a surprisingly intimate affair. Then got a little creative and lifted her legs and placed her thighs over my forearms. Olivia moaned her approval as this raised her hips off the floor, and I picked up the pace and began to jack-hammer her pussy at a steep angle

"ungh, nngh, ngnh, fuck.." she grunted. "Yes, ughh.. where'd you learn to fuck like that, ughh."

As I proceeded to pummel my naked sister inside the tent, Olivia suddenly squealed and tensed up sharply. Her entire body went rigid before I felt contractions squeezing me like a vice as she came, her cunt eager to milk the come from me.

Just feeling her climax like that was about all I could take, and I sailed over the point of no return and fought to withdraw, but my stubborn sister refused to release me. Instead she clung tight, her legs locked impossibly tight around me. I struggled to wrestle from her embrace, but it was too late.

My load surged up my shaft and blasted forcefully into her unprotected body. All rational thought evaporated as an animal instinct took over. I'm not even sure what made me do it, but the moment I started to ejaculate inside her, I just started pounding her hard and deep like a rag doll, flooding her womb with pulses of cum.

Olivia cried and gasped for air as her orgasm subsided, but I was lost, still emptying my balls into her, grinding in mindless bliss above her. My sister held me tight as she felt herself being inseminated, running her hands up and down my back to sooth and thank me for my stamina.

Finally, it was done. Rational thought slowly returned, as I rolled onto my back so Olivia could cuddle up beside me. She kissed my cheek then laid her head on my shoulder, as I held her in my arms. There didn't seem to be anything left to say. I had just fucked and possibly impregnated my sister, and at least at that moment, she seemed okay with it.

Laying there Olivia breathed, "I can't believe I let you cum inside me."

"I tried to pull out, but you wouldn't let me."

"I know. I didn't want you to."

She wiggled her hips, stirring the load I'd just deposited in her depths.

"Mm, that was a really big load too." she smiled. "I can feel it dripping out of me right now."

"Jesus, Liv."

"I don't think anyone has ever cum inside me that hard before." she said. "I'm kind of impressed."

Now she was making me blush again.

"I dunno. The world is so fucking nuts right now," I said, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. "Nothing makes sense."

With everything going on, I wondered how this would affect our relationship moving forward.

"Just don't think about it too much, okay?" she said. "The main thing is, I love you, and we're together. That's all that matters."

"Yep, I agree."

I smiled as exhaustion washed over me, and soon drifted off to sleep. Maybe everything would work out after all? Maybe Olivia and I would get to fuck each other again, or even on a regular basis? A guy could dream. I couldn't wait to find out.

Post Thanks / Like

Wowza!!!. TPG hits just keep on cumming in. Any Bolt story is pure win.

3. Thanks RallyVincentCZ, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes RallyVincentCZ, TPG liked this post