List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Lunch Date" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Lunch Date" with Hailee Steinfeld

The Lunch Date
    Starring Hailee Steinfeld

Codes: MF, Oral,
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but pure fantasy.
    NOTE: Believe it or not, I started writing this before pictures of Hailee from this past week were posted. This story is based on a semi-recurring dream from this past winter in 2022.

Most people would say that I have lived a very privileged life. Growing up in Northern California in an upper-middle-class family, I graduated from the University of California Berkley with an MBA and very little college debt. While my parents did their best not to spoil me, they did their best to set me up for success once on my own. I knew I was better off than most, but I never really thought about how lucky I was. It was not until I got a job in Los Angeles and started to work for CAA that I started to consider myself fortunate. I learned pretty quickly that working for one of the biggest talent agencies in the business opened doors for me to get invited to some great parties. I also learned a lot of people don't ask the follow-up of ‘what do you do there' when you tell people that you work for CAA.

The truth was at 25 I was working for CAA as an accountant. I had no real power at the agency, I had zero influence on anything, but when people heard where I worked they assumed I might be someone who might help their career at some point. This was especially the case when it came to women on social media, the TikTok stars, and the Instagram models. I quickly learned that at parties when asked, "What do you do?" to answer the question by saying, "I work for CAA." Some people ask would ask the follow-up, "What do you do there?" But many others didn't.

My firsthand experience with this came two months after taking the job, I went to my first "Hollywood" party and I met the TikTok star, Olivia Ponton. She was not all that interested in me when I first started to talk to her, but 90 minutes after I said I worked for CAA I was in a locked bathroom fucking Ponton on top of the counter. I pumped my load into her pussy before we even exchanged phone numbers.

Over the next six months, I was probably averaging a different woman every other week who would find out I worked for CAA and then try to seduce me in hopes that doing so might benefit them long-term, Over that time, I also made new friends and I got invited to some higher profile parties. As a result, some of those hookups happened to be with some recognizable actresses and singers as well. No A-listers, but some who did have some big online fanbases.

Now it was a Friday night in mid-June and I was at a house party that a newer friend of mine was throwing. We'd hung out a few times, but this was only the second party of his I had gotten the invite to. Unlike me, he had grown up in LA and had made friends with several A-list and B-list celebrities, many of which he had told me were expected to stop by tonight. He even told me he had someone that he specifically wanted to introduce me to.

I was holding my own at the party, talking to and getting along with several celebrities who I had only previously seen on TV or in movies. I did not feel any star-struck moments and a general ‘act like you've been there before' attitude really helps those around you let down their guard. So, I was generally pretty comfortable and was able to be myself in a room that could make some people nervous. That is, I was fine up until I saw her walking from across the room. A brunette beauty that I had been crushing on hard for years now. When I saw her, I froze. My eyes locked on her and I stopped listening to the group of people I was talking to. It took a friend of mine giving me a subtle, but rough, nudge to get me to snap out of my trance. For the next hour, I kept my distance and tried not to look over too much at my celebrity crush, but I was always extremely aware of where she was. Eventually, I was unable to keep my distance. I was alone in the kitchen getting a glass of water when she walked into the room.

"Hi," she said in a very friendly tone.

"Ahhhh….hi," it took me a moment to find the ability to speak. "Water?" I asked. Grabbing another bottle out of the refrigerator and handed it to her.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks," she said, "I'm Hailee…"

"Steinfeld," I interrupted her. "Yes, I am quite aware. I'm a fan actually."

"Aw, thanks. We haven't met before, have we? I'm usually pretty good at remembering faces."

"No, we haven't. I'm Conner," I introduced myself and wiped my hand of any excess sweat before extending my hand, which she excepted and shook. With each word I spoke, I felt slightly more relaxed speaking with Hailee. We'd only been talking for only a few minutes when my friend who was hosting the party entered the kitchen.

"Oh, nice. Hailee, you've met Connor, great. That saves me the time of introducing the two of you." I could not believe that the person he told me he wanted to introduce me to was Hailee. He knew how much I liked her. "So Hailee, what are your thoughts on Connor so far?"

"Umm, we've only just met, but he seems nice," she answered.

"Yeah, he is. Just be gentle with him. You're his celebrity crush, so try not to either devastate him or make him fall in love with you," and with that, he was gone. Leaving the two of us alone in the kitchen with a cloud of awkwardness.

After he left the room, I cursed under my breath and turned to Hailee. "So, tell me does he always enjoy embarrassing people he claims to be his friends that much."

"Yeah, he does," she laughed. "Was he lying about me being your crush," she asked, knowing I was already feeling extremely embarrassed.

"Yeah, no. I don't know where he got that idea from," I said with a straight face, "Sure I have said those exact words to him on more than one occasion, but yeah I don't where he would have gotten that idea." She laughed. We talked one-on-one in the kitchen for a while. When she asked what I did for work and said I worked for CAA, she then asked what I did there. I knew instantly at that moment I was dealing with a much smarter woman and one who actually cared about what I did and not just if I was someone who could help her career.

Even when we reentered the main room where most of the party guests were, the two of us stayed near each other and continued to talk. We did seem to be clicking. My ability to make her laugh with my self-deprecating humor I believe played a significant role in that. As we continued to talk, I found her to be more and more engaging, to the point I felt bad that I seemed to be monopolizing her time.

"Look, you don't have to keep humoring me, if you want to go talk with some other people, go ahead. I feel bad I'm taking up all your time tonight."

"What? No. You don't have to feel bad, I'm enjoying myself. I like meeting new people."

"Alright, cool."

"Though I think I should warn you, if you were hoping to get lucky tonight you might want to introduce yourself to some other ladies here. While you seem like a nice guy, I'm not going to sleep with you tonight."

"I'm okay with that," I told her.

"I can point you in the direction of who you probably have a chance with. I could be your wing woman," Hailee said excitedly.

"That would be amazing, but I am right where I want to be tonight."

"That's sweet," she said thinking I was humoring her.

"You think I'm joking, but I'm not. I'm serious, I rather spend time talking with you tonight than trying to hit on someone else."

"Well, I am planning on leaving in a little bit, so are you sure you don't want me to introduce you to anyone?"

"I'm fine. The only thing I want from you is for you to let me take you out to lunch tomorrow. I'd rather do that than go home with any other woman here."

"Ha-ha. That's funny," said thinking I was mocking her.

"I'm serious. I'll leave at the same time as you, and go home all alone, so long as you agree to meet me for lunch tomorrow. I'll pay as well."

"A free lunch does sound nice," she said with a smile. I could not believe that after a few more minutes of talking she agreed to let me take her out. I gave her my phone number, and she surprised me by texting me her number right back. About 20 minutes after that, she said she was going to head home, and I walked out the door with her. We went to our separate cars and returned to our respective homes. I had the biggest smile on my face the entire way to my apartment. Once home and once I got into bed, I was on my phone when I decide to take a photo of my legs on an otherwise empty been. I then texted her the photo.

"Proof I am home alone tonight," I texted her.

"Then looks like we're getting lunch tomorrow," she quickly replied back.

"It's a date," I typed back.

"No. It's just a lunch," she sent back. Though I had been joking, she was obviously trying to set some boundaries.

After that, I did what most guys would do while alone in bed at night just hours after spending time talking to their celebrity crush. I scrolled through her Instragam and furiously masturbated.

The next day I met Hailee at a burger place not too far from my place. I thought that that would be a safe bet for lunch since I knew from an old interview that she loved burgers. It was kind of cloudy and 81° with a nice breeze, so I got us a table outside. I was dressed pretty basically in shorts, a t-shirt, hat, sunglasses, and Air Force 1s. I sipped on some water until I saw Hailee approaching me, walking along the sidewalk. She was dressed in sneakers, jean shorts, and a t-shirt covered in an open button-up shirt. She too had on a hat and sunglasses. I was not sure if the sunglasses and hat were just because she always puts them on when leaving the house, like me, or if she did it to try to cover her identity while in public. She took a seat when she spotted me, and just like the previous night we seemed to click almost instantly.

We got to know each other a bit more. I tried to pretend that the answer to a third of the questions I asked about her could not have been answered with a simple Google search on my phone. She had me tell her about myself and my life story. I also mixed in a good amount of jokes. Hearing her laugh at something I said, only made me want to make her laugh even more. After we ate, I volunteered to walk her to her car but we ended up walking around the block of the downtown area we were in. We continued to talk and did some window shopping. After we did a whole loop, I told her that there was a movie theater two blocks away and asked her if she wanted to see something. After she agreed, I made a joke about what happened to today being ‘just lunch'? She told me that it still wasn't a date, just two new friends hanging out for an afternoon. Even after the movie, we continued to walk around and hang out, eventually getting a very light dinner.

What started as just getting lunch turned into me spending the next 8 hours at Hailee Steinfeld's side. Now she was in my apartment at 9:45 at night, sitting on my couch enjoying a drink. We'd been at my place for about 15 minutes, just talking and laughing like we had all day long. She was sitting so close to me that our knees were practically touching. Most men might feel a sense of confidence at that moment and think that they were "in" with her. Heck, I probably would have believed that had I been sitting next to just about any other woman. But right now, the only thing that I was thinking in the back of my mind was "Don't screw this up. Don't screw this up," so I was content taking things slowly. Though I may have been moving too slowly. Thankfully Hailee got impatient with me.

As I went to lean forward and reached across my body to put the empty glass in my hand onto a coaster, my body turned towards Hailee, and that is when she made her move. She leaned over and met my lips. I froze when I felt her lips press against mine. Other than dropping the glass from my hand I hardly moved for the two seconds her lips were against mine. It was not until she had pulled away and her eyes stared right back into mine that I was able to move once again. My face lunged towards hers, and I kissed her this time. She was a lot quicker to react than I was, kissing me right back. With each kiss, we got stronger and more passionate, with her being the first to open her mouth and use her tongue. Just like a 13-year-old at his first high school party, I was hesitant at first about my hand placement as we kissed, but soon I started to relax and things got back to normal. While in my brain, I still going wild about kissing Hailee, my body was on autopilot, reacting naturally to everything. I didn't even realize I had a hand up her shirt until she was laying on top of me on the couch and I felt her bra encased tit in the palm of my hand. Squeezing her breast in my hand while she pressed her lips against mine felt like a dream come true. I could even feel her nipple pressing into my hand through her bra. While she was on top of me the two of us also could not help but dry hump each other a bit. We rubbed our bodies against one another, enjoying the feeling and the friction. And she could not doubt feel my hard pole pushing against her through my pants.

Things only got better a little later when the two of us had rolled over, and I was now on top of her. While we continued our prolonged make-out session, she had one leg wrapped around me and I had a hand rubbing along the outside of that smooth strong thigh. My hand kept moving from up along the hemline of her jean shorts, down to her knee, and back up to her shorts. After a few minutes of this is when I finally made my first bold move of the night. Bringing my hand up from the hemline to her waistline, my hand moved to the front of her shorts. I undid the button on the front of them and then slid my hand underneath. My hand not only went into her shorts as well but under her panties too.

"Ummm, yes. I want you to touch me," Hailee moaned before putting her hand behind my head and continuing to kiss me. Being it was June in LA, I was not surprised as my hand moved now along her pelvis and I felt no hair. When my fingers found her labia, I knew she was clean-shaven. Rubbed her and began finger, first with one finger and quickly followed by a second. Once my fingers were coated with her juices, I took my hand out of her pants and brought them to my mouth.

"Mmmm," I said as a sucked my fingers clean.

"You like that?" she asked as she watched me taste her juices.

"It's nice, but I bet it tastes even better from the source," I told her. I then lean forward and kissed her while my hands undid the button on her shorts. When I pulled away, she gave me a nod signaling to me that it was okay, and I then pulled off her shorts and panties in one tug. I wanted to reach into my pants and use my cell phone to take a picture of her shaved pussy when I got my first look at it so that I'd be able to look at it again whenever I wanted. But instead of doing that, I move my body down the couch and hooked my arms under her thighs, spreading her legs open.

While I tried to be my usual self, teasing her a bit kissing her inner thighs before working my way to her honeypot, but I could not help myself. I kissed her inner thigh a few times, but in less than a minute, I had my tongue working up and down her slit, kicking up all of her juices that already leaked from her pussy. I soon hand my tongue buried between her lady lips while I used my fingers to feel around and eventually find her small clit. I used my thumb to stroke her clit while I ate her out before switching up and I fingered her while sucking on her clit.

Hailee was giving me some words of encouragement the entire time, while I had my mouth full of her snatch. I could sense a change in her breathing, so my eyes looked up toward her face as I continued to eat her out. I was pretty sure she was getting close to cumming. I quickened my fingering and flicked her love button with my tongue. When she started to moan louder than at any other point, I pulled my face away from her crotch because I just had to watch. I needed to see what the o-face of my celebrity crush looked like, and I wanted to memorize every detail of it. Hailee let out a long loud moan, and I felt her pussy clench around my fingers before soaking my hand as she came. I was excited that I had made her orgasm. I was so excited that I did not give her a chance to relax. After she came and before she could do anything else, I had my head back between her legs. This time I reached up and felt her beast and played with her nipples under her shirt as I munched on her twat. I got her to climax once again, and I would have kept going trying to give her a third, but she stopped me.

"Oh, wow, no. We have to stop, I can't go again. I need a break" She said in a breathless voice. "Maybe we should go to your bedroom."

"Yeah, sure," I quickly agreed. I got up off of the couch and then helped her back to her feet. She started to bend down to pick up her shorts, "No, just leave them," I told her. "Not like you will be needing them in my bedroom," A blushing smile came across her face and she left her shorts on the floor. I told her the direction to my bedroom just down a short hallway, and then let her get several steps ahead before I followed her. I walked behind the Dickinson actress with my eyes locked on her bare beautiful ass as she moved. She looked over her shoulder and caught me staring right away.

"Are you staring at my butt?"

"Of course. Why else do you think I had you leave your shorts and had you lead the way?" I said honestly. She just laughed at that. As we entered my bedroom, she kicked off her sneakers before getting onto my bed, while I stripped off all my clothes except for my boxers.

I got onto the bed and set up with my head resting against the headboard. Hailee then got on top of me, and we went back to making out. The difference this time was that her wet pussy was grinding up against my hard dick with just a thin layer of cotton in between. Right away my hard rod could feel the heat emanating from between her legs, and as we continued you make out and grinding against one another, I could start to feel her juices leaking through the fabric. My hand once again found their way up her shirt, but Hailee quickly took off her shirt and bra. As soon as that was off, I look a minute, just looking at her modest perky B-cups. I moved both my hands to them and began squeezing them a bit and playing with her already hard nipples. My mouth began to water as I played with them in my hands, and before long my mouth was heading to her breasts, almost like there was an invisible tractor beam pulling my face to her chest. As I played with her tits, I quickly found out how sensitive her nipples were and how much she enjoyed having them played with.

Eventually, my face got moved back up to her face and we went back to kissing while my hands either played with her breasts or went down her body to give her nice shapely booty a squeeze. Her hands were also doing some exploring of their own as after several minutes of maying out she reached her hand into my boxers and began feeling my cock as we kissed. She seemed to be judging it and sizing it up before her hand wrapped around my shaft and gave me a few strokes. After that, she was done playing. She pulled away and smiled at me as she grabbed the waistband to my underwear and yanked them odd.

"Mmmm, nice," she said as she saw my rock-hard manhood for the first time. She looked me in the eye as she moved down. Once again wrapping her hand around my manhood, before she moved her face closer to it. I could feel the warm air from her breath before I felt anything else, and I let out a groan when her lips first made contact tich my cock. Hailee's mouth mostly worked the tip as she slowly used her hand to stroke the rest. She would kiss and lick the tip, occasionally swirling her tongue around the head and flicking her tongue under the tip. I was in heaven.

Brag all you want about the kind of stamina you have or how many women you've been with, but when your dream woman has your dick in her mouth for the first time, you are not lasting long. Hailee had my dick in her mouth for maybe a little bit over a minute before I felt the tension building up inside me.

"Hailee, I…" I started to warn her, but she stopped me.

"I know, go ahead," she said. She gave the tip of my cock a series of kisses with her soft lips before engulfing the head. Once I felt her tongue begin to work the underside of my tip once again, I lost it. I just let out a grunt and my cock began firing off into the beautiful actress/singer's mouth. She did not pull back and slip my dick from her mouth, instead, she kept her lips wrapped tightly around my manhood until the end. Then she added a little extra sucking to make sure she got everything from my dick. Once I was drained, she let my dick slide out of her mouth, and she kept her mouth open making sure I saw my load in there, before closing her mouth and swallowing the whole load.

After that, I pushed her down so she was laying flat on her back. I straddled her body and starting at her stomach I began kissing up her body. When I moved up to between her breasts, I stopped and spent a minute on each nipple. Sucking and kissing each of her hard nipples before finally giving her right nip a soft nipple before continuing up her body. Kissing along her shoulder and then to the side of her neck. Eventually locking lips with her even though she had just swallowed my load a few minutes before. We made out for a little while, with our nude bodies rubbing against one another. I could feel my dick getting wet as it rubbed up against her dripping mount. She raised up one of her legs and wrapped it around my back before putting her lips away from mine.

"I want you inside me, give me all of you," she told me with some wanting desperation in her voice. I reluctantly got off of her and went and found my discarded shorts and got the condom out of my wallet. I put it on as quick as I could and jumped back onto the bed. Once again getting on top of Hailee, she raised a leg and reached between us, lining up my tip with her entrance. The two of us had locked eyes as she said, "Give it to me."

"Holy Shit!" I exclaimed as I buried my dick into the Hawkeye actress, and she let out a yelp as she felt me plunge 3/4th of my cock into her with one thrust. At that moment, I was so happy Hailee had sucked that first load out of me, if not, I surely would have shot my load on that one thrust. As is, I was on sensory overload. Feeling her warm tight pussy wrapped around my cock, looking at her facial reaction when she felt me enter her, hearing the sound of her yelp followed by a soft moan. It was all almost too much. I did not move for a minute, just getting used to how she felt, and when I did start to move I did so slowly, trying to get myself to settle down and relax while also experiencing a dream moment come true. Thankfully, I was able to calm down and I was able to find my groove.

We went at it in missionary for a while before rolling over and ending up with her on top of me. Hailee took the initiative after that and seemed to really enjoy being on top. She did not bounce her body as rode me, but instead, she ground her pussy on my dick and she rolled her hips. She asked me what I had fantasied about her since she was my celeb crush. I told her that I had fantasized about doing everything with her. We went into so more details about some of my past dreams and sexual fantasies with her as continued to fuck herself with my cock. She then suddenly went quiet, closing her eyes and bringing my hands up to her chest to play with her breasts again. She surprised me when a moment later, she let out another loud moan, and her vaginal walls constricted around my dick. She shocked me by actually cumming before me during sex, I was so thrown by that fact that that was probably the only reason I did not nut into the condom as she came. She let out a sigh after she came and she just rested while still sitting with me inside of her for a few minutes.

She asked me what position I wanted her and I told her I wanted to try doggy. The two of us quickly movies around the bed, and we ended ups with her on her hands and knees with me on my knees behind her. I moved my dick into position so the tip was rubbing against her moist slip. I took her hips in my hands and instead of thrusting forward, I pulled her hips back towards me. Hailee let out another pleasurable yelp as I had my full length inside her with just that one move. I admired her ass and gave it several nice squeezes and we began to fuck in that position. I was in control of the tempo for the first few minutes, but as time went on, Hailee got more and more into it. She began rolling her hips in a circular motion and moving back to meet my thrusts. The room was soon filled with nothing but the sounds of my grunts, her moans, and the skin-slapping sound of my pelvis hitting against her ass.

"Shit, Hailee, I can't hold back any longer," I told her, "I gotta cum."

"Yeah? Then do it, cum for me," she replied.

"I want to cum all over your ass."

"Okay, that's okay," she gave me the go-ahead. With that, I gave two more deep thrusts and then pulled out of her. She let out a disappointed sigh when she felt me leave her. I then pulled off the condom I was wearing as quickly as I could. I barely got it off in time before I came. Firing off rope after rope of cum, coving much of her ass with it.

"It's so warm," Hailee said somewhat laughing as she looked back over her shoulder after I had emptied my load onto her. "It also feels like that was a lot of cum." She tried to look back, but could not really see it all.

"Well, it's not an insignificant amount," I told her, "but it is an incredible sight to see."

"I am going to take that as a compliment."

"You should," I told her.

She ended up rolling over onto her back and she laid there, looking up at me. She smiled and bit her lip as she brought her hands up to her breasts and began touching her nipples. I could not help myself, I dropped down on top of her and began kissing one of her nipples before moving my face up and started kissing her lips once again. In no time the two of us had our hands wrapped around one another, and we were grinding our naked bodies against one another. My dick was back up to full strength and she was rubbing her slit up and down along the side of my shaft. As we continued to move, I soon had the tip of my dick rubbing against her entrance. Suddenly we both moved in just the right way that my tip started to enter her.

"Condom," she suddenly blurted out. Just in the nick of time, she was able to remember that I was about to enter her raw, and reminded me to get a condom. As badly as I just wanted to just give one hard thrust and enter her, I was not about to piss her off and ruin any chance of me ever hooking up with Hailee Steinfeld again in the future. I quickly checked my nightstand drawers and found three condoms sitting in the bottom drawer. I put it on as quick as I could and got back to the center of the bed.

Moving between her legs, I decided to lift her legs up in the air and rest her angles up against my shoulders. It was at that time that realized that Hailee actually was not completely nude, but rather she still did have her sox on. As someone who was never into or liked feet, I didn't mind she still had those on. I thought it was kind of humorous, but I then quickly refocused on the rest of the body of the beautiful woman in front of me. Placing my manhood right on top of her folds, I rocked back and forth, lubing up the condom with the Marvel actress' slick pussy juices. As I did this, I could not help myself from rubbing my hands up and down her smooth toned legs. I had proclaimed anonymously on Reddit that Hailee had the best legs in Hollywood, and getting to see and feel them up close I felt entirely vindicated in my opinion.

When my rod was nice and wet, I looked down into Hailee's eyes and gave a good hard thrust, sinking my cock back into her. Just like before Hailee and I maintained eye contact with one another as we fucked. I really started pounding into her hard, but as my hips went to work, my eyes tried their best to capture everything in the moment. The way her eyes looked up into mine, the shape of her mouth when she let out a moan, the way her breasts jiggled which each thrust I gave her. When I brought my hand down and began stroking her clit while we fucked, Hailee reached above her head and held on to the bed sheets. Her hips raised and she push her clit back up into my hand.

Hailee then moved her legs off my shoulders and reached up, wrapping her hands behind my neck. I thought she was trying to pull me down to her, but instead, she was pulling herself up. The two of us fumbled around on the bed for a bit until we ended up in the lotus positon. With both of us sitting upright, and her legs crossed behind my back. We made out passionately as began grinding her pussy once again with me inside of her. We went at it for a while in the position, with my favorite part being when she arched her back, giving me the open invitation to suck on her nipples as she continued to ride me.

It was while I had her right nipple in between my lips that Hailee said that she was close to cumming. So I doubled down on my efforts. Sucking harder on her nipple and thrusting my dick up into her. Hailee then started to cum, and this time I felt like I was right behind her.

"Oh god, Hailee, I am too," I warned.

"No, wait," she said through her own orgasm, "just hold on a little longer," she told me.

"I don't know if I can," I said, feeling that freight train to the inevitable.

"Just a bit longer, trust me. Do it for me," she pleaded. So I did what I could. I gritted my teeth and tried to hold back as Hailee let out a sigh and her body shuttered on top of me. Thankfully Hailee did not rest on top of me for a few minutes as she did previously.

Hailee got off me and moved back a foot, taking a seat between my legs. We were still very close to one another. Hailee took hold of my cock and then yanked my condom off. She then used both her hands and began jerking off my dick. I sat up to get a better view of what she was doing, but I barely lasted a minute from her handjob before I climaxed for a third time tonight. Though my load was significantly less volume than the previous two, I still left several streaks of cum on Hailee's stomach when it was all done.

Hailee played a bit, running her fingers around in my jizz left on her stomach, before bringing her fingers up to her lips and tasting them. Hailee wiped the remaining cum off her body using my sheet. And then moved to lay next thighs. With things having died down, the two of us cuddled up, with me spooning her.

"I can't believe that actually happened," I said, occasionally kissing her neck and collarbone.

"Neither can I. I never do that on the first date," the Hawkeye actress said.

"So this was a date? I thought today was just lunch or two new friends hanging out."

"I think once I had your penis in my mouth, this officially became a date."

"So that's how you define a date? Whenever it ends with the guy's penis in your mouth?" I teased.

"Shut up," she laughed and elbowed me in the chest.

"Either way, I think you should stay the night. No way I'll believe tonight actually happened without some kind of reminder in the morning to make me believe this wasn't just a dream."

"Staying the night sounds nice. And if you need help making sure that tonight was real, why wait till morning?" As she said that she began grinding her ass back into me, and then turned her head to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, now there's an image I can't get out of my head...
    (favorite part) blowing a hot load across her bare butt.
    That was hot Miami.

3. Thanks X42, MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes X42, MacDennis, MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FARK yes. That was fantastic. Was hoping to see a new Haiz story based on how good she looked lately. This did not disappoint.

5. Thanks X42, TPG, MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG, MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Timing was purely coincidental, but worked out nicely.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

7. Thanks X42, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG liked this post