List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Studio Time" with Sabrina Carpenter

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Studio Time" with Sabrina Carpenter

Studio Time
    With Sabrina Carpenter
    A TPG Short
    CODES: MF, exhibitionist, cheating, handjob, fingering, doggy-style
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Kinda got inspired by a post/clip she made.. just started writing and here's the result.

STUDIO BREAK ROOM
    1:37AM

"Well, sorry to say but your studio time is almost over." I said, as Sabrina Carpenter and I enjoyed a quick coffee break.

"Seriously? ...but you promised!" the petite starlet whined. "I thought we agreed that if I helped you out, you'd give me some additional studio time tonight?"

It was true. Sabrina and I had made arrangements earlier that day, back when I assumed I still had a shot at nailing her. But after spending a few hours together, I soon realised I was merely wasting my time. She was nothing more than a tease.

"You promised!" she bellyached. "You said you'd help me out, if I helped you hook up with Olivia Holt!"

She was referring to the fact that I had been trying to get Olivia into the studio for months now.

"I know what I said," I interrupted. "But I changed my mind. And it's getting late. I have a busy day tomorrow."

Sabrina stopped to look at me, noticing the way I was eyeing her outfit, undressing her with my eyes. Despite the late hour, she was still clad in a tiny little tank top and denim pants that showed off her entire midriff. Just watching her prance around the studio like that, barefoot no less, had given me a bad case of blue balls.

"Look." she finally stated. "Let's not beat around the bush. I know what you want, but like I said earlier I've got a boyfriend."

"Yes. As you've mentioned several times tonight,"

"Oops. Sorry." she giggled. "I mean, don't get me wrong. You're a handsome guy. And if this was any other time in my career, I'd totally fuck you."

I grinned at the premise as I watched her talk herself out of having sex.

"-but the truth is, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf. I've changed. I don't cheat on people anymore."

Well whoopty-fucking-doo I thought. Good for you.

I let out a yawn and wiped my eyes, making it abundantly clear that our time together was over and I wanted to go home. After all, it had been a long (and apparently boring) day already, and I was through doing people favors.

"Yes well, it's been a fun day but I think we should probably call it a night."

"okay wait!" she replied. "What about, what if we did other stuff together?"

"-stuff?"

"You're clearly frustrated, right?" she stated. "And you've been eye-fucking me all afternoon. I'm not blind."

Clearly not.

However, despite her forwardness I was at the end of my rope. She was either going to give me what I wanted (sex) or I was going to kick her to the curb and leave her stranded outside the studio in the middle of the night, looking for an uber ride across town, back to her simp boyfriend.

At this point, I really didn't have anything to lose.

"Look." she explained. "We can't have sex tonight, but.."

My ears perked up.

But..? I wondered.

"-a blowjob?"

"No!!" she giggled, killing any fantasies I might have had. "But maybe we can help each other out in other ways."

I rolled my eyes, not really interested in "trying new things" with a spoiled Disney princess.

"okay. I'll bite." I said after a momentary pause. "Fuck it. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, we could always pleasure ourselves?" she suggested. "I'll let you jack off in front of me if you like?"

I gave her a quizzical look. Was this something she regularly did? She said it in such a casual way I actually wondered.

"And how does that help me out?"

"That always turns me on," she admitted. "I love watching guys jack off to me. And who knows, maybe if you're lucky I might even consider giving you a hand."

Ah L.A girls, I thought. Them and their fucking twisted logic. They were all fucking nuts as far as I was concerned. So here she was insisting that we couldn't have sex due to some mysterious boyfriend, but at the same time she was perfectly content with watching me jack off to her, and willing to give me a handjob?

Now that we had agreed to the terms, I decided to push my luck a little.

"And what about the release, the money shot?"

"What about it?"

"I'm not shooting my load on the floor like some homeless bum, sweetie." I insisted. "My load does not touch the ground."

"Well I'm not swallowing it!" she argued.

"okay then, lets meet halfway." I suggested. "How about I blow a load across that pretty belly of yours?"

The actress stopped to contemplate something before she agreed.

"Deal. But just for the record, I'm allowed to change the terms of this transaction if I see fit,"

"Whatever."

I honestly had no idea what she was talking about, and wasn't even paying attention, when she reached for my pants and proceeded to fish out my hard cock with her hand.

"Wow, you Disney girls don't waste any time do you." I snickered.

The singer flashed me a smoldering look.

"Hey, you're not the only one who's horny tonight," she confessed. "I haven't had dick all week."

I watched her eyes grow wide at the size of my manhood, as she began to stroke it to life. Feeling emboldened, I reached up and placed my hand on her neck and pulled her closer, only to have her recoil.

"No kissing!" she hissed. "That's the first rule."

"Right," I replied. "The boyfriend, got it."

We now stood in the middle of the studio break room with her hand on my cock, jacking me off. I was just about to say something when she leaned over and pressed her lips to the side of my neck, sucking and treating me to a sloppy love bite, all in the interest of turning me on.

"Hmm, you're pretty good at this." I groaned, as her hand picked up some pace.

"If you think I'm good with my hands, you should see what I can do with my mouth." she teased in my ear.

I was like putty in her fingers, and despite how aroused we were I was somewhat peeved. I suppose I just wasn't used to having a girl take charge of the situation, so I grabbed her firmly by the back of the neck and before she could protest I kissed her hard on the lips, taking her breath away.

To her credit, Sabrina's hand never stopped jacking my rod the entire time we shared a deep kiss. In fact I was pleased to see that despite her initial reluctance, she soon began to kiss me back with just as much force.

"You know, two can play that game." I told her, before I shoved my hand inside the front of her pants and plunged two fingers into her cunt!

Almost immediately, I was delighted to discover that not only was Sabrina Carpenter incredible warm and wet to the touch, but impressively tight too. Like really fucking tight! Standing at just 4'9", and approximately 100lbs dripping wet, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

Still. It still shocked me how tight she was.

"Unnghh fuck," she let out, "I told you we can't.. nnghhhh!"

"Yes, you were saying?"

"This is so unfair," she panted as I actively probed her tight little pussy. "You're cheating."

"Am I?" I snickered. "You're the one with the boyfriend remember?"

With that, I took my hand out of her panties – causing her to groan with displeasure – and slipped my fingers into her open mouth, making her taste herself.

"Look how fucking wet you are right now."

Sabrina moaned around my digits before I pulled them out and jammed them back inside her hot little box again.

"You like that don't you," I growled while fingering her. "Fucking tease. You've been teasing me all night long."

"Well it's about fucking time you did something about it," she quipped back. "I was starting to wonder about you."

Oh. It's like that is it? I thought.

"I should make you strip down right now, and walk around the studio butt-ass naked."

"Mm.. I'd do it too." she smirked. "Just to drive you bat-shit crazy."

Even though it was late at night, the studio still had several people scattered all over the building, so we couldn't be too loud. We didn't have the place to ourselves, and I dare say that turned us on. In fact, I suspect this is partially what made Sabrina so wet in the first place. Knowing that at any time, someone could just walk into the break room to find my hand down her pants, and her hand around my cock.

Thinking quickly, I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over to the nearby sofa.

At first she giggled to the action, but quickly lost her sense of humor the moment I pulled the belt from my pants and looped it around her wrists, tightening them so she was bound. She initially squirmed and tried to crawl away from me, but I held her in place.

"What do you think you're doing?" she smiled, before I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, her ass facing me.

I grabbed two pillows and placed them under her hips, raising her butt high before I hauled her pants and underwear down her legs in one smooth motion, leaving her completely naked from the chest down.

Sabrina, who had been gasping and squirming the entire time, was now left helpless and vulnerable in said position, hands bound behind her back, knowing full well her bare pussy was on full display. Despite her reluctance, I could see she was glistened wet with anticipation.

Grr.. a clean-shaved snatch too, I mused. Very nice. However, just as we were about to get down to business the sound of her phone buzzed from her discarded pants, distracting my train of thought. We both knew who it was without even looking at the phone.

"Shit." she panicked. "It's gunna be my boyfriend. I have to answer it!"

I ignored her words and mounted her from behind, pressing the head of my bare cock against her smooth mound and heard her moan to the contact.

"Wait.. stop. Please! I have to answer the phone!"

"Go ahead. Answer it." I dared, as she struggled against her restraints.

Feeling bold, I grabbed the phone and placed it against her ear while I lined myself up behind her, and carefully pushed forward. Amusingly enough, Sabrina answered the call just as I filled her tight little cunt, making her gasp with a breathless hello. I then pulled back slowly, then s-l-a-m-m-e-d myself home again!!

Against her better judgement, she let out a long breathy moan while her boyfriend quizzed her about her whereabouts.

"ohmigod.. baby." she cooed erotically. "I can't talk right now. Call me back late yeah?"

"W-What's going on!" I heard him snap. "Sabrina! Where are you? What the fuck are you doing!"

I pulled back gently again, only to slam myself home and buried my wick BALLS DEEP inside the tiny starlet! In truth, this wasn't particularly difficult to do considering how small she was, and the fact that she appeared to have a very tight and shallow pussy.

The action actually made her shudder audibly through the phone.

"FFF-uuck!"

"What's going on?! Are you okay sweetheart?" her boyfriend asked. "Are you in pain? Where are you? Just tell me where you are!"

"Hang up the phone Sabrina." I snickered, before flicking the phone away.

"Who the hell is that?" the voice on the phone blared. "What the fuck is going on! Who are you with?!"

Sabrina writhed, trying to reach for the phone, but with her wrists still restrained was going to find that difficult. I pressed her head down into the lounge and began to pound her sweet little ass. I used my hand to force her thighs open, fully exposing her tight little pussy. She gasped loudly, trying to close her legs, her face blushing red.

"Please.. unghh-fuck.. please!" gasped Sabrina, struggling. "Hang up the phone! Don't let him hear us!!"

"Not a chance, you fucking tease." I replied. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, and make your boyfriend listen to you scream!"

"UNGHH GODDD!!"

Sabrina wailed to the pounding, but at no point did she attempt to stop or resist me. Instead she just moaned out loud as I put my hands on her hips, her juices coating the head of my bell-end, while I pummelled her cunt again and again, stretching her out.

"God damn, sweetheart." I quipped, wiping the sweat from my brow. "You're so fucking tight."

I continued to comment on her remarkable body as I thrust harder and faster, striking her cervix.

"Nooo" she sobbed as I pummelled her from behind with long, deep strokes.

It only took a few additional thrusts for her body to completely surrender to my will, the walls of her vagina gripping tight around my shaft. I accompanied every hard thrust with animalistic growls, spanking her ass every now and then while I used her pussy to my heart's content.

I only stopped to pull the pillows out from underneath her body, so I could flip her onto her back, spreading her pale legs wide on the couch. We briefly fumbled with her tank top to finally leave her completely naked on that couch, before I slammed myself home again.

She arched her back sharply and let out a squeal as I bent over and took one of her hard nipples into my mouth, pinching and tugging at the other with my fingers while I rammed her hard.

"Yes, yess.. fuck!" she grunted. "Harder! Don't stop!"

I happily obliged by placing her legs over my shoulders, and leaned forward to kiss her hard on the mouth while I jack-hammered her into the leather couch, her boyfriend forced to listen to every sordid detail via the abandoned phone.

"Sabrina.. Sabrina, why!" I could hear him sniffle.

"Fuck me, fuck me, yes!" she howled back, ignoring her boyfriends pleas. "Fuck yes! Harder!! Harder yess!!"

"Is that what you want huh?" I snapped back, revelling in the fact that we had an audience. "You wanna get fucked hard baby?"

When I slapped her across the face and spat in her open mouth, this really seemed to set her off.

"FUCK YES!! Don't fucking stop," she shouted. "Do you hear me! Fucking pound me! Pound that tight fucking pussy!!"

Her ass now hovered several inches off the couch as I fucked her within an inch of her young life, the head of my cock bumping against her cervix (again). The teasing little slut was so wet that my balls now happily slapped against her bunghole with each thrust. For such a tiny girl, she sure could take a pounding.

"So fucking tight, so fucking tight.." I chanted under my breath. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Nooo.. " she blared, as we both felt her cunt tighten around me at the premise of a dirty creampie. "DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!!!"

"FUCK YOU I won't." I replied, still pounding her. "You've been teasing me all day. You've had this coming Sabrina."

"No! Pull out! Please!" she begged, sobbing. "I'm not on birth control."

Showing no mercy, I exploded a second later and filled her womb with hot sticky jism, only to pull out and shoot two more thick ropes of spunk all over her glistening belly. When I finally caught my breath and pulled back to marvel at my handy work, I watched gleefully as my gooey load seeped out of her slightly-stretched slot.

"I can't believe you just did that," she huffed. "I can't believe I just let you. There's so much cum. I'm covered in it!"

"Consider that a deposit. You earned it." I told her. "I own that pussy now. Your ass belongs to me."

Sabrina turned her head in disgust and nodded, "Fine. Whatever."

I then picked up her phone to hear her boyfriend sobbing on the other end of the line, no doubt having heard every sordid detail.

"And you, you fucking pervert." I chuckled. "Don't call her anymore. Consider the two of you broken up. Understand?"

The line went dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope more celebs get the same treatment. Maybe she should tell a friend about her encounter and let this turn into a series

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely alpha17, working on it as we speak.

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing! Would love to see Millie Bobby Brown get put in her place with similar treatment.

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OH! Thanks johndough. Now there's an interesting idea... I'd be up for that! cos god knows she needs to be taken down a peg or two.

8. Likes johndough liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

When I saw hangjob, I couldn't stop laughing! That was fucking good! Really!

10. Thanks TPG thanked for this post