List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Gym Bunnies" with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Gym Bunnies" with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez

Gym Bunnies
    With Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, MFF, BJ, oral, rim, anal, ATM
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: An old idea I had with these two, decided it was about time I put them together.

"You've been slacking Gomez!" I barked as my favourite client walked into my gym after a three week hiatus.

"Relax! I kept up with it at home...mostly," she argued as she approached the reception desk. "Besides I brought a surprise along to make up for it!"

As if on cue the 'surprise' came in, the door held open by a beefy security guard who remained lurking at the entrance. While we'd never met I of course immediately recognised the leggy blonde as Selena's good friend and worldwide pop sensation, Taylor Swift.

While every other gym in the city would have been thrilled to have the two famous singers signed up, I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed by the surprise given the way Selena's private sessions tended to finish with a very different one-on-one workout in the showers.

It seemed Taylor had been looking for a new place to work out and with how much Selena had gushed about how great me and my gym were, she'd decided to come along to try it out.

Naturally I put on a good face and welcomed her in despite my disappointment although I immediately got the sense Taylor either disliked me or didn't care enough to try, acting very standoffish from the get-go.

Of course the two girls had paid to have the place to themselves for their morning pilates so after a quick change the session got underway.

We were barely ten minutes in however when Taylor put a stop to it when her phone rang.

"Hold on, I gotta take this!" she claimed, hurrying out and leaving Selena and I alone for the first time.

Fortuitously, as the door swung shut, Selena was stretched in the downward dog, easily my favourite position to see her in and I wasted no time moving behind her to admire her raised ass and compliment her on her form.

"Very good, maybe you were keeping up at home afterall," I commented before giving her ass a light smack.

"Stop that!" she panicked, standing straight again. "She'll be back in a minute."

"I can't help it, you're too damn sexy, Gomez," I whispered, knowing how well compliments worked on her while moving closer to push myself against her ass. "So what if she found out?"

"She'll freak! I wouldn't hear the end of it and I definitely wouldn't be able to come back here."

Despite her objections she made no effort to escape my grip and actually rubbed herself against me a little with a playful smile over her shoulder when she felt me getting hard to her gyrations.

"What is she, your mom? Didn't realise she had you wrapped that tightly around her little finger," I teased which prompted her to spin round to face me.

"I can do what I want!" she claimed defensively.

"Go on then, prove it," I dared, nodding towards the bulge she'd already caused in my gym shorts.

I could see her thinking about it, even letting her tongue dart out to wet her lips as her eyes flicked from my face to my shorts.

"Fine but we gotta be really quick," she finally whispered, reaching for me with one hand but it was at that exact moment Taylor decided to make her return.

"What's going on?" she demanded, instantly suspicious of how close we were standing.

"Selena just had a cramp, had to work it out," I lied after seeing Selena's puppy dog eyes pleading me not to tell on her.

"You alright babe?" Swift asked her BFF to which Selena quickly nodded which gave me the chance to readjust and hide my aching erection.

For the next thirty minutes I struggled not to stare too obviously at Selena's body although I had to admit that her friend was certainly no slouch either. While Swift didn't have Selena's curves, she was definitely all leg so the two of them together made quite the pair.

After the way she'd caught us earlier, Taylor clearly hadn't believed my lie and kept a close eye on me throughout so I was sure there was little chance of more alone time with her younger friend.

"—and that should do it I think, good job ladies," I finally sighed, letting them relax from their final position and sending them off to hit the showers.

While they disappeared into the woman's locker room, I took the opportunity to slip into the men's for a quick shower myself.

It took all of a few seconds under the hot spray for my mind to drift to the other side of the wall. I struggled to even imagine how good the view in there must look with both Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift completely naked in the steamy shower together.

Of course they were more than likely simply having an innocent shower side-by-side but my mind pictured otherwise. My mind pictured Taylor generously lathering up Selena's hot body and I soon started to get hard, wishing I was in there with them.

But just as I was considering jacking off since it didn't seem I'd be getting any of Selena's body myself today, I heard a knock on the changing room door and the voice of one of the girls on my mind call out.

"Hey, you decent in here?"

It was Taylor and instead of waiting for a response, she walked straight in prompting me to grab a fresh towel and wrap it around my waist to join her. She'd clearly just had a quick shower with her shoulder length hair still damp and had changed into a simple t-shirt and a new pair of leggings.

"Everything okay?" I asked, concerned there might be an issue with the showers.

"Whatever's going on between you and Selena needs to stop," she said firmly, crossing her arms.

"Err...huh?"

"I'm not blind and I'm not stupid. It's over. You hear me?"

"Selena's a big girl, she can make her own decisions," I argued back as Taylor began to turn and leave.

"Going by her track record? No she can't!"

"Yeah? From what I hear yours isn't much better!"

That seemed to hit a nerve because she immediately closed the space between us and really started tearing into me.

"I could have this place shut down you know!" she hissed, trying not to raise her voice too much. "I don't even know what she see's in you!"

I let her rant into my face for another minute but with no signs of stopping, I finally had enough and suddenly grabbed and kissed her directly on the lips. The unexpected force of it made her stagger backwards until she was up against the wall and when she gasped I took the opportunity to push my tongue into her open mouth.

It had been a similar, direct approach that had won Selena over months ago so I figured, why not? Plus it had the benefit of shutting her up for a minute.

"Ugh. What the fuck are you doing?!" she objected, pulling away just as she caught herself starting to kiss me back. "I'm not like Selena and the others!"

"No? Then why are you so wet?"

To prove my point I immediately slipped my hand down her leggings to find her fresh panties already had a small damp spot on the front.

Taylor simply glared daggers at me, possibly at a loss for words for the first time in her life as she, for whatever reason, simply let me have my way with her. Hearing no objections and not wanting the chance to slip by, I promptly hooked my fingers inside her underwear to stroke her moist groove directly before taking her breath away when I slammed two fingers deep inside her cunt.

The pop starlet did her best not to show any kind of reaction on her face as I repeatedly curled my fingers into her to brush her g-spot but she wasn't fooling anyone.

"This is what you need Swift, a good...hard...fuck!" I emphasised each word by jamming my digits as deep as possible until I finally made her eyes roll back when I added a third.

She began to lose her composure a little then, her long legs began to shake and she grabbed my arm with one hand for support.

"Ngh—maybe but I doubt you'd be able to give me one," she growled.

"No? Why do you think Selena keeps coming back?"

"You probably pay her because it's certainly got nothing to do with that pencil you got down there."

I knew full well she was simply trying to rile me up but nonetheless I took it as a challenge and quickly tossed my towel away. It was definitely no pencil which didn't go unnoticed by Taylor who glanced down as I pulled her hand towards it.

I grinned inwardly when she promptly wrapped her cool fingers around my shaft and began to stroke my cock, all while looking directly at me with her piercing blue eyes.

We stayed like this for a good minute until her pussy got so wet it began making an audible sloshing noise as I fingered her, making her blush and gasp.

"So do you want to get fucked or not?" I finally asked bluntly.

"You couldn't handle it," she hissed back.

"When was the last time you had some real cock anyway?" I continued. "Not some fake strap-on, you need the real thing."

"I bet I fuck Selena with that 'fake strap-on' better than you ever could," she smirked.

"Well I'd pay to see you try that."

"I'm sure you would, but you and Selena are done, remember?"

"Tell you what. We do this and maybe I'll consider breaking things off with her," I lied.

Taylor thought on it for a moment. In truth neither of really had any leverage over the other but it was obvious she wouldn't be leaving without getting some.

"Fine," she answered finally. "—but you better be good."

No sooner had she said it, I spun her around, hauled her leggings to her knees and stood back up. With one hand pushing against her shoulders, forcing her to rest her face on the wall, I rubbed my cock against her dripping wet, neatly trimmed cunt before roughly impaling her from behind.

"Unnngh—shit!" she grunted as I filled her snug pussy in one motion and didn't hold back for a second.

I immediately began hammering her wet hole as hard as I could but to her credit, she braced herself against the wall and took it, even demanding me to go faster and harder.

"That all you got?" she hissed. "—thought you were gunna FUCK me!"

Taylor spread her legs as far as her restrictive clothing would allow, inviting me to take her deeper until our flesh was repeatedly slapping together, echoing in the empty locker room.

"Uggh—yeah that's better! Make me take that big fucking cock..."

With one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her hip, I pounded the leggy starlet for all she was worth until I felt ready to let loose and pump her hot cunt full of my seed. But moments before I did, I spotted movement from the corner of my eye and glanced over to see Selena stood dumbstruck in the doorway.

Taylor was yet to notice our new spectator, still moaning and pushing herself back against my sawing cock while I slowed down a little and motioned Selena to join us.

Selena hesitated for a few seconds before creeping in but when she got half way I silently halted her and gestured at her to remove her clothes. While Selena began undressing as quietly as possible, I turned back to keep Taylor distracted.

"You gunna cum for me you little slut?" I hissed in her ear.

"Nggh—you first."

"Don't worry, I will. I'm just saving it for when I take this sweet, tight ass of yours!"

"In your dreams—uuhh—wait, don't stop..." she whined when I suddenly pulled out, leaving her sopping minge open and empty.

Taylor panted, frustrated as she turned only for her eyes to widen in shock when she looked down to see Selena naked and on her knees hungrily polishing my rod.

"God I missed this mouth," I sighed as I bunched up Selena's hair and began to thrust into her pretty face.

"Selena...I was—" Taylor started but I soon silenced her by pulling her in for another kiss.

To my surprise she desperately kissed me back this time, forcing her tongue into my mouth while Selena swirled her own tongue all around my cock before repeatedly dragging her soft lips all the way down to the base.

Of the women I'd been with, no one could deepthroat quite like Selena Gomez. She was a complete natural and seemed eager to show off her skills to both me and Taylor while we feverishly made out above her.

"Fuck—you're gunna make me cum if you keep that up," I gasped, pulling away from Swift but the twinkle in Selena's eye told me that was entirely the point.

Once again I grabbed Selena's head with one hand and began to drill her hot, drooling mouth incessantly, hitting the back of her throat again and again until my shaft was dripping in saliva.

Not to leave Taylor out, I used my other hand to pull her closer before slamming two fingers back into her tight pussy, making her gasp and lift onto her toes.

It didn't take long for Swift to grab on to me for support as I finger-blasted her squirting cunt at the same speed I was thrusting into Selena.

Selena took it on like a professional though, moaning and glaring up at us the entire time until I shuddered and filled her mouth and throat with jism!

Before she'd even finished swallowing, I was dragging her over to the bench where I lay down on it and Selena eagerly climbed up to ride me.

"I need this cock inside me so bad..." she sighed desperately as she grabbed my dick and teased her juicy looking pussy briefly before impaling herself. "Oooh Gawwd—yess!"

After the rough pounding I'd been giving her friend, it felt good in contrast to have Selena gently slide herself down and slowly roll her hips on top of me.

"That pussy...fuck—" I marvelled as she effortlessly took me balls deep.

While Selena began to slowly bounce on my cock, I reached up to grab and play with her breasts leaving Taylor to stand on the side-lines, wondering if she should stay or leave us until Selena turned to her.

"Now do you see why I keep coming back here?" she smiled blissfully.

"He's...okay. I suppose," Swift admitted reluctantly.

Selena merely rolled her eyes.

"Get over yourself and get over here. Maybe you'll like his tongue better?"

I spotted the cheeky glance they shared before Taylor kicked her leggings off, tossed her shirt to the side to reveal her small, bite-sized tits and approached us. Swinging one leg over, she promptly took away my view of Selena enthusiastically riding my cock with that of her wet sex planted firmly on my face.

I didn't need to be told what to do next and I didn't even mind losing the view because it turned out Taylor Swift tasted much sweeter than she really was as I quickly licked, slurped and shoved my tongue inside her.

"Yesss—" she hissed above me. "Eat my pussy just like that. Make me cum again!"

Her orders were quickly muffled however, replaced with the sound of a hot, wet kiss happening between the two BFFs. The revelation caused me to twitch inside Selena's pulsing cunt and I soon took out the frustration that I was missing out on the visuals by pulling Taylor forward to allow me to abruptly jab my tongue inside her uptight asshole.

"Aah—what the fuck!" she gasped, immediately trying to lift up but I grabbed her and held her down.

"What's he doing Tay?" Selena asked knowingly, now slightly breathless as she continued to alternate between flicking her hips and rapidly bouncing her ass on my cock.

"Bastard's got his tongue in my ass," she growled back, giving in to her desires and grinding herself more aggressively against my face.

With both hands I spread her soft cheeks to repeatedly stab my tongue into her bunghole, feeling it open up to me. I had to hope none of their security would come to investigate what with the loud, constant moaning and cussing the two girls were now doing.

"—fuck it feels good," Taylor panted a minute later, almost sounding annoyed that she was enjoying it so much.

"Babe, I want to see him fuck it," Selena purred. "This big, fat cock would look so good in your ass Tay..."

"He wishes," she replied, still playing hard-to-get.

"Come onn, do it for me!" Selena whined. "He's fucked my ass before, he'll take it easy, I promise."

Of course that was a promise I had no intention of keeping but it seemed to do the job at convincing Taylor.

"Fine, he'll only last a few seconds anyway," she teased but it was all the permission I needed.

In a flash we swapped positions, Taylor lying down with her back on the bench while I pushed her slender legs back to her chest, lifting her ass upwards. I was quick to press against her puckered rosebud and pushed in before she could change her mind.

"Ungghh—fuck! It's too big!" she groaned as I persisted.

We both let out an audible grunt when the head of my cock popped inside her while Selena moved around and distracted her friend by forcefully shoving her tongue down her throat. She made sure to put on a show for me, swapping some serious spit while I roughly sodomised her friend.

It clearly wasn't Taylor's first experience with anal but she definitely had one of the tightest asses I'd ever experienced so I struggled to get more than a few inches in before I pulled back and rammed in even harder.

"Fuck! Again..." she growled. "Do that again!"

Ultimately I pulled all the way out but before I could slam back in, Selena was on me, wrapping her cool, velvet-like lips around my dirty cock, getting it covered in saliva before directing it back into Swift's butt.

"Uhhh—that's nasty Sel," Taylor complained but Selena simply winked up at me.

"You like that huh?" I asked as I now began fucking Taylor's ass properly. "Like tasting your friend's ass off my cock?"

"Uh-huh, give it to me!" Selena groaned back, holding her mouth open wide for me to dip into at my leisure.

Unsurprisingly my head soon started spinning as I alternated between pounding Taylor Swift's gaping butthole to sliding into Selena Gomez's throat where she licked and sucked me clean.

"Damn, you girls are gunna make me cum..."

"Not yet!" Taylor cried out desperately. "—not yet, I'm close. Ugh. Please!"

It was a far cry from her earlier attitude as she now loudly and verbally begged for my cock in her ass.

"Tell him you like it!" Selena ordered.

I now focussed all my attention on Taylor, pushing her legs all the way back until I was almost on top of her, jack-hammering my cock into her butt like my life depended on it.

"UGGH—I love it! Fuck. Yes! I love your cock in my ass!" she screamed until her sparkling blue eyes rolled back and she came, causing me to shoot a torrent of hot spunk deep into her bowels.

"Fuck yeah!" Selena cheered before the room fell quiet as we untangled our sweaty bodies and all caught our breath.

"So...I'll book you both in for another round of pilates next week, yeah?"

"Absolutely!" Selena replied excitedly. "But for now, I think we all need to hit the showers again..."

2. Thanks Expect thanked for this post
    Likes Expect liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was fucking awesome!
    I love the way you captured their personalities.
    I actually expected to like the Selena stuff.
    But ended up loving the Taylor appearance even more.

Post Thanks / Like

It's nice to see Taylor Swift back in stories, she doesn't get enough attention on this website in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent story. Having Taylor Swift get the bitch fucked out of her in gym clothes is a hot image.

Post Thanks / Like

Was never a Taylor Fan (especially in the stories) but this was amazing... Loved every word of it!