List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Completing The Set" with Joey King

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Completing The Set" with Joey King

Completing The Set
    Starring Joey King
    Codes: MF, Oral
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but pure fantasy

"What? No…No! I'm not doing that. Why? Because that's why!" Joey King shouted and laughed into her cellphone. While I could not hear the other end of the conversation, I saw the word ‘Wifey' and a picture of Sabrina Carpenter show up on her screen when her phone rang.

Joey was in my car as we drove back to her place after picking up supplies. I had gone to school with her sister Hunter and grew up just 2 streets over, so I had known the King family for a long time. When Joey called me up to help her with some home repairs a few days ago, I agreed. I have always been pretty handy, and I didn't mind helping friends out with homecare projects. We had worked most of the morning at her place, and when I told Joey I needed to run to Home Depot to pick up some things, she agreed to come along to pay for supplies and to get lunch for the two of us on the way. Now we were heading back, but still probably 20 minutes away from her place with the traffic.

"Yeah, I know. I know what she said. I know!" Joey continued talking to Sabrina. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her look toward me and I watched as her eyes scanned me. "

"FINE! Fine, I'll do it. Yes, I will. I will talk to you later," Joey said before finally hanging out. The two of us just sat in my Chevy Tahoe and road in silence for the next few minutes until we were sitting at a traffic light. I was surprised when I heard her unfasten her seatbelt, and I was even more surprised when I turned and saw her lean toward me.

"Don't read anything into this," she said with her face just inches from mine and her hands feeling around on my crotch for my belt and my zipper fly. Once my shorts were undone, she reached in and pulled out my dick. She stared at my manhood as her hand stroked the shaft, getting me hard. When I was about 70% the way to full mass, she bent down the rest of the way and I felt her big soft lips press against the crown.

I was so busy looking down at the brunette's head going up and down in my lap, that I did not notice the light had changed. When the car behind me laid on the horn, it caught me by surprise and I jumped up. Joey gagged because she suddenly had more cock than she was expecting in her mouth. I quickly put my foot on the gas and continued the drive back to the home of the youngest King sister. She never hesitated and continued to blow me as the car moved.

We kept on going for another 10 minutes. Driving down the street, sitting ideal at red lights, cars on either side of me the entire way, but with us elevated in my SUV, no one could see the head bobbing in my lap the entire way. As much as I wanted to stay in the moment and focus on the incredible lips of the youngest King sister, I had just one thought going through my mind as I was getting road head. That thought was "Oh my god it's happening! I'm going to complete the King sister set!"

If you're wondering does that statement mean that I have slept with both of Joey's older sisters? Yes, yes it does. As I said, I go back a long way with the King family. Joey's oldest sister, Kelli, is two years older than me, and she is who I lost my virginity to. It was when she was a senior in high school and I was a sophomore. She had just had a really bad breakup with her boyfriend at the time and was getting really drunk at a mutual friend's house party. I was trying to look out for her, and when she didn't want to go home and face her parents drunk, I took her to my place. I told her she could have my bed for the night, but she insisted that the bed was big enough to share. The two of us stripped down to our underwear and got into bed, she cuddled up to me and one thing led to another. By the next morning, she had made a man out of me and had done so a few times for good measure.

The only other period of time Kelli and I ever got together was during the winter semester break my senior year at college. The two of us found ourselves hanging out alone at her parent's house one night. We started reminiscing, and the conversation turned to that one night. I commented on how I had had a good deal more practice and had improved since that first time. She called me on it and said ‘Prove it". When she made it clear she was not joking, we went into her bedroom, and I spent the rest of the night doing my best to show every sexual trick I had learned. We got together for a few more hookups that week before I returned to college.

With Hunter, the two of us were in the same grade at school, and we became close friends as kids. We never became anything more than friends, but as we grew up we added some benefits to our friendship. The two of us had sex for the first time the summer after graduating high school after she asked how is it the two of us had made it through high school being close friends without so much as a single regrettable drunken kiss between the two of us. Within 30 minutes of that question being asked, we were rolling around naked in her bed. We have had an almost continuous FWB relationship ever since, only taking breaks when one of us was in a serious relationship. Some of those ‘tricks' I told Kelli I had learned, were things I had first tried and practiced doing with Hunter. Even now in 2022, Hunter and I still occasionally get together. When she broke things off with her fiance in 2020 and everyone in LA was in COVID lockdown, we were eachothers sexual releases during that time.

While there was no hiding the fact that Hunter and I fucked, as far as I know, neither sister knew about Kelli and me. And now here I was, driving down the street in LA, in the middle of the day, with the King sister with the best DSLs of the trio, slurping on my dick. I eventually had to pull over. I was not going to make it all the way back to her house before cumming, and I didn't need to steer into traffic or dive through a red light because I was too busy blowing my load down the back of the Bullet Train actress's throat to pay attention to the road. So when I saw the sign for a dinner coming up, I quickly pulled in and drove to the back of the building. Once parked, I turned the car off, reclined my seat, and enjoyed the feeling of her big soft lips wrapped around my shaft, and the feeling of her tongue flicking the underside of my cock. I was already close to cumming when we pulled off the road, so we were not parked for too long before I felt the load in my balls begin to boil over.

"Ugghh, god, yeah Joey. Almost there, keep going," I told her. Her response was to slide another inch down into her mouth. Feeling that, I instinctively reacted by putting a hand on the back of her head and pushing her head down a little further. Then once I was on the precipice, my hips pushed up further into her mouth and I literally shot my load into the back of her throat. She coughed a bit when she felt my cum splash against the back of her mouth, but she did not try to pull away at all. Even if she had, with my hand still on the back of her head, she wasn't going to go anywhere. Only once my cock had stopped firing and she had swallowed every last drop did she make any attempt to pull away from my dick.

"Sorry, about kind of pushing your head down," I said when she came up and gasped for air.

"I did say I didn't like it?" Joey replied. "I like things a little rough," she informed me. "How long far away from my place are we?"

"Like, five minutes, I think?" I said, realizing that her hand was still holding my cock.

"Okay, so why are we still sitting here?" After she asked, I quickly started up the car and got us back on the road. I sped us back to her place and was able to tuck my cock away back into my pants while on the way.

"My bedroom," was all she said when she opened the door to her home. And she took off her shirt as she led the way. Then she kick off her shoes, then pulled off her socks, then unhooked her bra. By the time we got to her bedroom, she was left with nothing but her jean shorts. I scooped her up and tossed her on the bed. Not even bothering with the fly, I yanked her shorts and underwear off. She didn't even have time to say anything, and I didn't even have a good look at what she looked like between her legs before I had my head buried between her thighs and my tongue slithering in between her already wet folds. While I could feel her smooth lips with my tongue, and I could feel some hair with my nose, it was not until I pulled my face away to finger her g-spot that I saw her pussy clearly. She had shaved the sides and around her pussy, but she had a wide trimmed patch of hair above it. When I brought my lips down to her clit, I felt Joey move her hand to the back of my head. Similar to what I had done while she gave me oral.

"Yes! Right there, yes!" Joey screamed as she pushed my face down hard into her crotch. I kept on sucking on her clit as I felt my chin getting wetter and wetter as she climaxed. When she finally released the back of my head, I got off the bed.

"Well, now I see why my sister likes you," Joey said as I wiped my face clean. She was not wrong. I was the first guy to willingly go down in Hunter, and thanks to some advice from Kelli about being good at oral would help me get women, I spent hours upon hours practicing going down on women with Hunter that summer before college.

"Glad you liked that," I said as I stripped off my clothes. I then jumped on the bed and moved back between her legs and began licking her snatch once again.

"Oh my god, that feels good, but I need your dick,"

"What was that?" I asked, having heard her but wanting to make her repeat herself.

"I said I need your cock, so get up here and fuck me!" The actress demanded.

I did what I was told and I climbed up her body. I grabbed her hips and Joey gasped as I drove my full length into her in one hard thrust. I began pounding into her hard. She grabbed my head and pulled me in for a fiery kiss as we fucked. Though she was considerably smaller than me at 5'4" and a thin frame, Joey must have learned some stunt moves from the Princess or Bullet Train because after a few minutes she somehow spun me on my back and was quick to get on top of me.

Joey rode me hard, grinding her snatch up and down along my hard pole. While she did that, I moved one hand above me to add pillows behind my head, and then I moved my other hand behind her back. Once I was propped up a bit, I pulled her in closer to me and buried my head between her breast. While she was not quite as stacked as her sister, she still had some great tits that looked bigger on her slimmer frame. As I began kissing and doing some light biting on her nipples, I quickly found out how sensitive they are and just how much she enjoyed having me play with them.

When Joey pulled my face away from her chest and up to her face, I also sat up and she moved her legs around so that we were up in the lotus position. She was closer than I thought to climax, I got surprised when she suddenly began moaning into my mouth and I suddenly felt her tight pussy clench even tighter around my dick. As she came and stopped moving her body, I pushed us backward. Joey suddenly found herself on her back with her legs up in the air wrapped around my waist, as I was on top of her.

"Are you close?" she asked between her heavy breaths.

"Yeah," I told her.

"Okay, just not in me alright? Not this time." I told her I was okay with that as I continued thrusting into her. As I got closer, I began moving my hips at a slower pace, but I was giving a harder thrust with each movement. So hard that her whole body moved each time I slammed into her, and her breasts were shaking like Jell-o. I kept going until the last possible moment. When I could not hold back any longer, I pulled out and aimed my dick upward. The first shot was harder than I imagined, shooting up and hitting Joey in the face. The rest hit their target. Frosting Joey's breasts like a Toaster Strudel.

When I was done cumming, I moved and lay down next to the brunette actress. I watched as she whipped her face clean of my spunk, and then suck her fingers clean. Once clean she then looked over at me.

"Just so you know, this was a one-time thing," Joey said as she used her finger to play with some more of my cum that remained spattered on her breasts.

"Wow, was I that bad?" I asked. "You seemed to have been really enjoying it." As I said that I watched again as she sucked her fingers clean of my seed.

"No, it wasn't bad. Not bad at all, actually. But we shouldn't have done that."

"Why not?"

"Because I have a boyfriend for one," she answered with a laugh while wiping off her body, cleaning off my jizz.

"If you have a boyfriend, then why did you do all that? You were the one who began sucking my dick out of nowhere."

"That was Sabrina's fault. She dared me to suck your cock," the Kissing Booth actress tried to explain.

"So she dares you to blow a random guy and you just automatically do it?"

"You're not a random guy, and she wouldn't stop yelling at me to do it until I finally agreed."

"Okay. Well, we did a lot more than just a blow job."

"Well…you're dick was a lot nicer than I thought it would be," she said bashfully.

"So you think I have a nice-looking dick?"

"Well…I…what I said was that it was better than I thought it would be, not that it is actually nice," she said, somewhat flustered. "But that's not the point. The point is that this is a one-time occurrence."

"If you agree to set me up with Sabrina, I will agree to that."

"Deal," she agreed. She reached out her hand, and I shook it.

'Great," I said as I rolled over and sat up on my knees. "This is just a one-time thing," I said as I spread her legs and moved between them.

"Umm, didn't we just say this was a one-time thing?" she asked as she watched what I was doing.

"We did. One-time meaning that once we get out of bed it's done. You didn't mean only having only one single round of sex, did you?" I said as I pushed my reenergized manhood back inside of her.

"Kind of yeah," She moaned, while also enjoying the feeling of me moving back inside of her.

"Where is the fun in that? If we're going to do it just the one time, we might as well go all out and make the most of it," I told her as I started thrusting in and out of her. "We can stop if you want?"

"No, no it's okay," she said as I bent down and began sucking on one of her breasts. With her head tilted back she added "I like your definition of one-time way more than mine."

Once she said that she let go of her hesitation, she was back to giving 110% effort. We fucked with wild abandon for the next few hours before. I did not leave until we were both of us fully drained of any sexual energy for the night. On the drive back home I had the biggest smile on my face for three big reasons. The first is that I had not finished the housework at Joey's place that I had promised to do and I fully planned on testing that ‘one-time' thing with Joey when I got back to her place tomorrow. Second, being the realization that I was probably the first guy to creampie all three King sisters. And third was that now that I had been the trio of King sisters, I was looking forward to getting set up with the youngest of the three Carpenter sisters.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

That was hot as FUCK Miami.
    You got me craving some Joey now too!!

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. Yeah, when she want to she can look really good.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post