List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Getting in While The Getting is Good" with Natalie Alyn Lind

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Getting in While The Getting is Good" with Natalie Alyn Lind

Getting In While The Getting Is Good
    Starring Natalie Alyn Lind
    Codes: MF, Oral, Public, Titty Fuck, Creampie,
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but pure fantasy.

Once again Natalie Alyn Lind was single, and word of her most recent breakup had spread like wildfire among my friend group. In a way, Natalie is a serial monogamous. Even if she does not end up in a full-blown relationship with a guy, she'll still usually go home with one guy and she'll fuck his brains out for the next month or two before moving on to the next guy. None of us thought her relationship with Kia Caster would last as long as it did, we all thought it would be 2 months max. So, now that she was finally single again and we all knew it, each of us was looking to get in with her before she had a chance to settle with someone else. As a result, me and the three of my buddies had spent the night at a house party circling her like sharks with the smell of blood in the water.

I thought I had the inside track to get with her next since I fingered her and made out with her on top of the kitchen counter earlier in the night. Even as people came in and out of the room to get drinks out of the refrigerator, nothing disturbed us, until I felt her pussy cream all over my hand.

As I said, I thought that that meant I put myself ahead of my friends, but as it turned out two of my buddies also fingered her tonight already as well. While I had done it in a much more public setting, the other two had snuck away and done it in private. We even took a whiff of each other's fingers to make sure none of us her lying. So while I knew I had a shot of Nat, I knew it was no sure thing, and with it getting late, I decided to swing for the fences and make a bold move.

I waited for a moment and where we could be alone, and I finally got my moment when she went into the bathroom in one of the back bedrooms. I followed her and waited outside. When she was finished and opened the door, I was there waiting for her.

"Hey, Jackson…what? What are you doing?" she asked, as I lightly pushed her back into the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

"Jackson, I'm not going to have sex with you in the bathroom," she told me, as she leaned against the counter.

"But you are planning on having sex tonight?" I quizzed her.

"Maybe," she said with a dirty smile on her face.

"And I thought I had a real shot tonight with what he did in the kitchen, but turns out I wasn't as special as I thought."

"Are you jealous?"

"Slightly, but I just want to put forth my argument for why you should come home with me, and not those guys."

"This should be interesting," Natalie said, ready to be entertained.

"Okay. Let's call this exhibit A," I said as I began undoing my pants.

"You're joking, right? I already told you I'm not fucking you in here."

"I know, this is simply for show," I replied as I continued undoing my pants. I found out late in high school that I am what some call a ‘shower' not a ‘grower', but it doesn't matter if you only grow an inch longer when hard if you are seven inches soft. While I only did it as a last resort, I was not above whipping it out if I thought simply showing my cock would help me land a woman, and that is exactly the situation I was in now.

"Oh, wow…" was Natalie's reaction as she saw my cock hanging between my legs. "How did I not know you had all that," she said while gesturing towards my manhood.

"I try not to broadcast it too much."

"God, you're not even hard yet," she said with her eyes locked between my legs. She stepped forward and reached out to touch it, but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Uh-un. That is for show only right now," I told her. I then tucked my manhood back into my pants. Natalie licked her lips and didn't look back up to my eyes until my pants were zipped back up.

"So, was that all you wanted to show me?" she asked.

"Show? Yes. But that was not my only argument," I told her. I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her onto the sink counter.

"Oh!" she said as I dropped to my knees and reached under her skirt. She didn't fight me and instead made it easy for me to pull her underwear down her legs and over her boots. They were extremely wet, but I guess that is to be expected considering she had climaxed three times while weaning them.

Once her panties were off, I held them up and told her, "These are mine now." Her only response was to spread her legs as I shoved her wet thong into my pocket. I lifted up one of her legs and put it over my shoulder as I went in between her thighs. Kissing her inner thighs I could taste some of her residual juices from her earlier orgasms. I ended up kissing and licking that taste off of her thighs before moving to her freshly waxed cooch. Natalie moaned as a lapped up her juices from her vertical lips. If nothing else tonight, getting to go down on The Goldbergs actress was not a bad result. She tasted great and I was very much enjoying eating her out. And from the way she was moaning and the way her boot was pressing into the back of my head, Natalie was enjoying it as well.

I had my lips wrapped tightly around her clit when she finally started to cum. I knew going in that she had some surprisingly thick thighs for a woman her size, but I soon found out that Natalie could crush a watermelon between her thighs if she wanted to with the way her legs tighten about my face as she came. For a half second, I wasn't sure if I was going to suffocate between her legs or drown in her juices as she squirted my face. But thankfully, she did ease up a minute later and I was able to gasp for air. That said, if you have to die, being suffocated between Natalie Alyn Lind's thighs is not a bad way to go.

"So, do you want to check in with the other guys can do for you, or can we skip ahead to the part where I take you back to my place, and we put that hour or so we save to good use," I asked her as I wiped my face clean.

"You were pretty convincing, but how do I know your friends aren't able to give something similar."

"Why go for the mystery box when you already have exactly what you want in front of you?"

"Good point," Natalie said as she slid off the counter and then smoothed out her skirt, trying to make sure the fact that her wet panties were now resting in my pocket wouldn't be noticed by others. "Let's go. We just have to find Courtney first and let her know we're leaving."

We exited the bathroom and walked through a few rooms trying to find Courtney Dietz, Natalie's best friend. I was not wild about having to go see Courtney. She and I never got along. I am not even sure why it was. Natalie and I had always gotten along, even sharing a few drunken makeout sessions, but Courtney and I got along like oil and water. She always seemed to act bitter towards me. But, Natalie had come to the party with Courtney and had planned to leave with her. Or at least she told Courtney that that was the plan, but based on her actions it didn't seem like going home with Courtney was ever actually in Natalie's plan. Courtney seemed to have realized this fact the moment she saw Natalie and I walk into the back patio with her arm hooked around mine.

"Nat, no," Courtney said when she saw us.

"What?" Natalie said innocently.

"You know what?" Natalie didn't replay, she just let out a little giggle. "Natalie, are you seriously going to go home with Jackson?" Courtney asked.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked, but she completely dismissed me.

"Seriously Nat? You're doing this again with another guy?"

"It's fine, trust me. Jackson is cute, don't you think?" Natalie then glanced around to see if anyone was in earshot, and then in a hushed voice she said, "And he has a massive cock." Natalie had a big excited smile on her face.

"What?" Courtney said, totally stunned. "How do you know?"

"He showed me in the bathroom. It was huge and he wasn't even hard yet. I'm getting wet just thinking about it." Courtney looked at her BFF with a blank expression as she was told this. Her eyes eventually looked down and stared directly at my crotch. I felt my cock twitch when I saw her eyes shift, though I am not sure if it was noticeable to her. "

"You should come with us, it's definitely big enough to share," Natalie added. Courtney hesitated at the invite. While it may have taken only a few seconds for her to respond, those seconds felt like minutes to me. And for a moment I thought I was going to be going home and having a threesome with these two best friends. But Courtney ended up declining and let us leave without any other interference.

Natalie got into my car and we headed off to my apartment. We were at a red light 10 minutes later when she leaned over toward me and put her hand on my thigh.

"Can I see it again," she whispered right into my ear. She did not even wait for an answer before she began rubbing my thigh, with her hand moving further and further up with each rub. She made quick work of my pants and felt a rush of fresh air on my crotch before we were even at the next intersection. "I can't wait to see what this thing looks hard," she said and ended it with a kiss on my cheek. She continued to plant occasional kisses on my cheek as she stroked me to full mass. I got another surprise as she undid her seatbelt, slipped down, and took the tip of my dick into her mouth.

"Jesus Natalie, seriously?"

"It just looked so good, I had to have a taste," she said before taking me back into her mouth. It had been a while since I had been given road head, and I never expected Natalie to do it while driving down La Cienega boulevard. We were still more than 20 minutes from my place, and I knew I would not last that whole time. So rather than enjoy some semi-awkward road head, I pulled into a parking garage that we were passing, so we could enjoy ourselves.

I went up to one of the higher levels that were mostly empty and parked in a spot in one of the back corners. The Gifted actress let it be known that she didn't want the first time we fucked to be in a car, but she had no issue continuing what we were doing. The two of us quickly moved to the backseat. I laid back on the seat with my pants now down by my knees and Natalie laid on top of my legs and began blowing me again.

With my head resting on the door, I looked down at Nat as she looked right back up at me with my cock in her mouth and her hand fondling my sack. She rolled her tongue around my tip and then flicked around the underside a bit. Then she pulled my member out of her mouth and spat on it, only to rub the spit in her hand. Natalie then turned her head and puckered her lips, and rubbed her soft lips up and down the shaft of my pole several times before returning to the tip and swallowing the head.

"Are you getting close?" She asked after she spat on my cock once again.

"Kind of," I told her. I could feel things start to churn in my balls, but I knew nothing was imminent.

"I know what you want," she said as she sat up. She then lowered the shoulder straps of her tank top and lowered her shirt below her bra. I then watched as she pulled her tits out of the top of her bra. She then shimmed and shook her beasts at me while saying "What do you think."

I did not say anything as I stared slack-jawed at her exposed breasts for the first time. The one part of me that did move was my erection which jolted and seemed to get even harder than I thought possible. "I take that as a sign you approve of them," she said with a smile as she saw my cock jerk. Natalie bent back down and wrapped her large breasts around my cock.

"Oh wow," she said in shock as I still had some of my tip pointing up from between her breasts. "Can't remember the last time I had a cock that wasn't able to totally smoother between my tits."

Natalie tilted her head down and stuck out her tongue, she made a show of flicking the head of my manhood, while she held it in place between her pressed melons. She then began to move her breasts and titty fucked my dick. She also went back and forth between licking and sucking on the exposed tip when it was within reach of her lips.

It felt so good, and I was so lost in the pleasure that after several minutes I forgot to give her any kind of warning. Instead, I just grunted and my dick exploded. Shooting cum into the air like it was putting on a show to rival the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas.

"Omy my god!" Natalie shouted in laughter. She did not seem to mind that I did not give her any warning. Instead, she seemed to be delighted as she watched my cock shoot cum in the air. And thanks to the laws of gravity, the cum that went, also came back down. And came down it did. Almost all of it landed on either her tits or her face, with a few dips landing even in her hair on the top of her head. "Do you always cum that much?"

"That might have been a little extra," I had not touched myself the past few days as I was hoping for this exact outcome, "But more or less, that was pretty normal."

"Mmmm," she moaned as she licked her lips and tasted some of my cum. "Tonight could be even more fun than I thought."

We moved around in the back seat as I reached forward into the glove box to get some napkins for Natalie to clean herself off a bit. I then put my dick back into my pants and moved back to the driver's seat. The blonde bombshell said she was going to stay in the back. As I got back onto the road, I found out why she stayed in the back. As I drove, the smell of pussy was becoming stronger and stronger in the car. I eventually checked my review mirror and I found out why. Natalie was sitting in the middle seat, tits still out, skirt bunched to her waist, and she had two fingers deep inside of her pussy. She was masturbating in my back seat as I drove her to my place for us to fuck. I moved my mirror so I could have an easier time watching her finger herself as I drove. And she seemed to always know when I had my eyes on her because she would look right back at me through the mirror.

It seemed like she was close to cumming when I pulled into my parking space and turned off the engine. She reluctantly removed her fingers and fixed her clothing before getting out of the car. When we got to my place, the moment I opened the door, Natalie jumped up into my arms, wrapped her legs around my waist, and kissed me. I carried her into my place and kicked the door shut behind me. I took the blonde beauty over to the couch and sat her down on the back of it. My hands then when down to begin undoing my pants. I was planning on taking her right there.

"No here. Bed," she moaned as I kissed her neck. I reluctantly backed away and let her get up so we could head to my bedroom. As we made our way down the hallway, I stripped out of my clothing, and Nat took off her shirt and her boots. Once in the bedroom, Natalie moved to the foot of the bed and then began to unzip her skirt. As her thumbs went under the waistband to push the skirt down she looked over her shoulder and smiled back at me. She then widened her legs a little, bent at her waist, and stuck her ass back towards me. I watched as she exposed the top of her ass to me, and by the time she had moved the skirt down to her thighs I was standing right behind her and my hands on her hips. Her skirt did not hit the ground before the head of my cock was already inside of her. Natalie moaned as she felt me pierce her and bend over further, putting one arm on the mattress while the other reached behind her back to unsnap her bra.

"God you feel amazing," I grunted when I had my full cock inside of her. "So tight."

"That's because your dick is thick as fuck," she moaned back. So that's how we started having sex, with some standing doggie because I was just too impatient. I needed to be in her. I needed to feel that pussy I had tasted wrapped around my manhood. But I knew this is not the position we were going to stay in for too long. As great as her breasts felt in my hands as I took her from behind, you don't bed a woman like Natalie without getting to look dead-on at her large breast as you fuck. So we kept going with Natalie bent over the bed for a few minutes. When I started to hear her moans getting louder, that is when I pulled out and told her that I wanted the Tell My Story actress to ride my dick. She was all too happy to hear that.

I spun her around and got my first look at her naturally large breast, unobstructed or held up by anything. I saw how they naturally hung on her chest. While a little bit of sag, that was only due to their size and weight. I grabbed hold and sucked and bit her nipples, playing with her breast for several minutes before relenting and jumping up onto the bed.

As I lay on my back, Natalie bounded onto the bed. She got on all fours and put her arms on either side of my waist, and she began crawling up my body towards my face. She looked dead head at my face as she crawled towards me while my eyes bounced up and down between making eye contact and watching her hanging breasts swing back and forth as she moved closer.

Eventually, we were nose to nose and she tilted her head to the side and pressed her lips against mine. We made out for a little while, with her eventually sitting on my stomach as we kissed. Her pussy was so wet I could feel her juices on my chest. While she kept her lips pressed against mine, I could feel her moving her hips down towards mine, leaving a slime trail as she moved down my body. She stopped moving when she felt the lips of her pussy resting against my shaft. She then broke off the kiss and sat up straight. Lifting her hips up, she reached under and grabbed my member. She moved it so it was pointing straight up at her snatch. She lowered herself so that my tip just barely separated her folds. She then took her hands away and put them behind her back. Then without much further ado, she dropped her hips. In a second, I was fully embedded inside of her. Natalie moaned and gyrated her hips a bit, getting reacquainted with me being back inside of her. After a minute, so started to bounce her body and ride my dick.

"Can't look away can you," She laughed as bounced her body on my cock.

"Nah'uh," I replied staring unblinkingly straight ahead. The way her tits shook and bounced as she rode me was one of the most hypnotic things I'd ever seen. Like a lava lamp, I could have sat there and watched her boobs bounce for hours.

After a few more minutes she moved her hand from behind her back and planted them on either side of my face. Moving her body, she was now leaning forward and grinding her pussy on my cock. I also now moved my hands to her hips and began thrusting back up into her. With her face so close to mine again and her knockers hanging down, my eyes moved back and forth between the two sights, unable to focus on just one. So instead of focusing on the visual, I took to trying to focus on her body and pleasuring it. I moved my hand down between our bodies and pressed my fingers to her clit as she rocked her body. I also slapped her thick ass. Once she responded to the smack, I gave her a few more spanks. Spurring her on to ride me faster.

"Ugh, Ugh, YES!" she said as her moans became louder and louder. Her head was tilted back and her hands her kneading her breasts. It was pretty evident that she was closing in on her orgasm. But I didn't want her to finish yet. I wanted her to be in such need of climaxing that her body nerves were friends and her body was shaking in anticipation. So before she could cum, I grabbed her shoulders and flipped her over onto her back.

"NO! NO! What are you doing?!?!" She cried out, upset with me after I pulled out of her. "I was so close," she said in total frustration.

"I know, but just trust me," I told her. I then moved down. I buried my head between her large tits and motor-boated her for a minute before then moving my face over and sucking on her breast. I played with her tits for some time before I left a trail of kisses down her body. Once I got to just above her pussy, I moved over and began kissing her inner thigh. I made special attention of not touching her clit or getting too close to her inner lips as I kissed and licked between her legs. I wanted Natalie to feel good while also buying time to pull her back from her orgasm. I was also, selfishly, resetting myself so that I could calm down and last longer. When I thought enough time had passed, and also when I reached the point that I could no longer resist not being inside of her. I kissed my way back up her body until we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Ready?" I asked her as I moved my hips and rubbed my rob against the wet lips.

"Fucking, fuck me you bastard," was her response. She also wrapped one leg behind my back and was trying to force me to get closer to her. I delivered for her. She gasped as I sheathed most of my dick up inside of her with one single sudden thrust. We may have been doing it in missionary position, but what we were doing to one another was not lovemaking. No, we were fucking each other. Just a purely animalistic lust for one another. I was thrusting into her as hard and as fast as possible, and she was yelling at me to give it to her harder and faster. My normally sturdy bed was rocking like a boat in choppy waters. We would occasionally kiss a bit, but after a few minutes, we were both breathing so hard that closing our mouths to kiss for anything more than a few seconds was a difficult task. She had brought up her other leg and had herself in a leg lock just above my ass. I could feel her at times digging her heels into my back, essentially thrusting her hips into mine, trying to fuck me just as hard as I was fucking her.

"Don't Stop! Please, keep going, keep going," Natalie pleaded. After I had edged her several times, she was now begging me not to do it again. And I had no plans to do so. I kept on pistoning my hips into her. Natalie grabbed the pillow above her head with one hand and grasped my forearm with the other. She let out several loud moans before finally screaming in orgasmic bliss. Her orgasm was so powerful that her entire body trembled as she came and squirted so much that her fluids splattered against my pelvis. I watched her eyes roll back as her body convulsed. Though I kept thrusting as she came, I did so at a much slower pace. I was trying to let her rest a bit while also keeping me on track to my own backed-up orgasm.

Natalie's body went limp and was in a real post-orgasm daze for several minutes until she finally muttered the question, "Are you close?"

"Yeah, kind of," I answered truthfully.

"Are you going to cum as much as you did in the car?"

"Probably. You look so hot and feel so go, I can't imagine how I can't."

"Then finish in me."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned her with a big smile spreading across my face. "You want me to feel me shoot my load inside you?"

"Yes," She said. Her orgasmic fog was dissipating and she was again to the feeling of my dick moving in and out of her tight pussy. "I want to feel you fill me. I want my pussy filled to the brim with your cum. I want it leaking out of me."

Hearing her talk like that was getting me going. I was moving faster, and she responded by kicking her leg straight up in the air and having it rest against me. "Yeah? You want me to fill you? How deep do you want me to be when I fire off my load inside of you?"

"So deep!"

"How deep?"

"All the way! As deep as you can go!"

"Okay, sounds good. I can do that," I told her. I then pulled out of Natalie and stood up. Natalie started to question what I was doing when she felt her snatch no longer being stretched to near its limits, but I ignored her questions. Instead, I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up until just her upper back and the back of her head were still resting on the mattress. I positioned myself over her and angled my erection straight down. I dipped my hips and plunged my hard-on right back into her.

"You wanted it deep, and that's what you're going to get," I said as I went literally balls deep inside the blonde actress.

"Fuck Yes! Do it! Give it to me!" she cried out. Thankfully I never skipped leg day as I was basically doing squats as I repeatedly plunged my dick downward into her. I kept it up for only a few minutes. Holding off my orgasm for as long as I could, before the dam was just moments from breaking. I then thrust down while also pulling her legs up, thrusting my dick as deep into her as humanly possible. With a loud audible grunt, I released my control and my cock erupted inside of her.

"Oh my god, I can feel it!" She cried out before having her own orgasm. While not the earth-shattering climax she had last time, a pleasurable climax nevertheless. I meanwhile felt like my orgasm was three-time as intense as what I experienced in the backseat of my car. When I finished, I pulled out and I dropped Natalie's body on the bed. I then purposely crashed my body down beside her. As we laid there, Nat used her hand to rub her pussy and left my cum leaking out of her. When she lifted her hand and showed both of us that her hand now had my cum smeared on it. "Well, you definitely filled me up good," she said with a giggle.

"Give me a second to catch my breath and I'll start working on giving you a refill," I told her.

"Mmmm, that sounds good," she said with a smile before she leaned in and kissed me. "I'll be right back," she said after we broke off the kiss. She then jumped out of bed and pranced toward the bathroom, scooping up her purse on the way. After a couple of minutes, she came back into the bedroom with her phone in hand. I watched as her breast jiggled hypnotically as she pretty much skipped back over to the bed and then pounced back onto it.

"I thought I'd send Courtney one of the pictures we took earlier," she informed me.

"You were serious about that?"

"Of course. Don't tell me you're shy about it."

"Maybe I don't like having pictures of my dick floating around," I told her.

"Are you sure? Had you had pictures circulating before, we could have been doing this years ago. I bet Courtney tries to fuck you after she sees the pictures."

"You know she hates me right?" I questioned her.

"She won't care once your dick is staring her in the face." As she was speaking she selected 3 pictures and sent them over to Courtney.

"Okay, but I'll only do that if you are there with her."

"I can arrange that," Natalie said excitedly. Her phone then went off with a notification alert. It was a reply from Courtney. Nat held her screen so that I could see Court's reply that said ‘No wonder Jackson is such a cocky dick.' Natalie sent back a couple of eggplant emojis. She then went to put her phone on the nightstand, but instead of putting it on the table on her side of the bed, she reached over to the one on my side. Making sure she pushed and rubbed her breasts in my face as she reached. I quickly opened my mouth to kiss and suck on her tit. And then a grabbed her waist and pulled the rest of her body on top of me. Once on top, it did not take long for my rejuvenated cock to find its home.

Natalie and I got together three of the next four nights for some loud wild sex. It was Thursday afternoon, and I almost got an instant hard-on when I heard the text notification go off on my phone. I assumed it was Nat telling me she was coming over tonight, or that she was already outside. While I was right about who the message was from, I was wrong about the content of the message. Instead, she told me to save my energy until Saturday, and she planned something special for us. So I made sure not to bust a nut until Saturday night.

Her text that morning was to come to her place at 9 PM and that her front door was going to be left open for me. When I entered the house, all seemed quiet. I was about to call out when I heard a faint moan come from one of the back bedrooms. I followed the moans, and as I got closer, the moans grew louder. When I discovered where the moans were coming from, I found a naked Natalie on the bed scissoring with a thin brunette. Though I could not see her face, I knew right away that it was Courtney on the bed. Natalie saw me in the doorway but did not alert her best friend I was there. Instead, they kept on rubbing each other, and I silently stripped out of my clothes. I waited in the doorway and watched for several minutes. I waited until Courtney let her BFF know that she was close to cumming. Natalie then flipped around and began to eat out her friend and I quietly moved towards the bed. Right as she started climaxing is when I jumped up on the bed, and I did it in just the spot so that when she turned her head, my hard throbbing rod was pointing right at her face. Courtney may not have been too excited by my sudden appearance, but she was too lost in her own orgasm to say anything or to cover her naked body. Instead, she just rode it out and did complain about anything until after she had recovered, and by then Nat already had her lips wrapped around my dick.

Courtney was not happy at all about me being there, and she made it known. She even made it known how she still did not like me as she laid back and guided my dick into her. She tried to pretend that she was not enjoying it too much, but after two orgasms it was hard to keep up the ruse. I also found out why Natalie wanted me to save up for a few days. Not only so I would be loaded for a threesome, but also because she wanted me to deliver a supersized load into her friend's snatch. Courtney once again started to complain about me cumming in her, but Nat was quick to get down to eat my load out of her twat and I quickly moved behind Natalie and started fucking her from behind as she at out her friend.

While she claimed it would never happen again, Courtney joined Natalie in bed again two weeks later, and happily got another creampie. That night Court also watched in awe as Natalie won their $100 bet from the night Nat and I first got together.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome work. Missed Nat!

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not even that into her, and I loved it Miami!!
    The story made ME wanna nail her!!

5. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Natalie doing her part on her Insta Stories to try to increase readership.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

7. Thanks jospaba, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes jospaba, TPG liked this post