List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Morning After" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Morning After" with Hailee Steinfeld

The Morning After
    Starring Hailee Steinfeld
    Codes: MF
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but pure fantasy.

The morning light shone through the window and beamed down onto my face. I groaned and stretched my body as the light forced me to wake.

"Your awake?" A woman's voice asked.

"Yeah," I grunted with my eyes still closed, trying to hold on to my bed rest until I could not hold out any longer.

"Good it is about time." the voice said.

"You haven't been awake that long, have you?" I asked.

"A couple of minutes. Part of you has been awake for a while," she said, then a hand wrapped around my rock-hard shaft. I then became aware of the fact my crown was pressed against her body.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"I don't mind," she said as she slowly stroked me. "Though I was thinking now that you are awake you might try poking me somewhere else." Her body moved around and she moved my tip around. I then felt her moisture and the warmth radiating from between her legs. I then felt it, the slick wet lips between her legs. Feeling that, I had to open my eyes. No way I want to keep my eyes shut or look anywhere else. With my eyes opened up, all I could see was her flowing brunette hair and her bare back.

"Look at me," I said as I felt her put me in place. She had me lined up so the slightest movement from either of us would have me inside of her. She turned her back and looked over her shoulder. I was now looking right into the brown eyes of Hailee Steinfeld as I pushed my hips forward and sheathed my manhood inside of her.

We'd been together a bunch, though we had not but any kind of labels on our get-togethers, and we were keeping everything very hush-hush. Because of her schedule, we had not seen each other face to face in several weeks, but we still talked or FaceTimed multiple times a week. Last night was the Emmy Awards and we met up at an after-after party at a friend's house. No photographers, no corporate sponsorships, just a bunch of friends having a good time at another friend's big house.

We had been texting off and on most of the day. When we actually saw each other at the party, my instinct was to run over two her, kiss her, rip off her clothes, and have sex with her right there in the middle of the room. But I kept my composure, and I walked over and greeted her with a hug. When her eyes met mine, I could see in her that she wanted me just as badly as I wanted her at that moment. Being the actress she is, she also kept her composure and acted normally. Neither of us stayed at the party long after that. 15 minutes later, I was getting in my car to head home and Hailee was requesting an Uber, even though we were heading to the same destination.

When I got home I did not even move away from the front door. I simply just removed my shoes and waited. I saw her arrive and walk up to my door, and I opened it before she could even knock. I opened the door and she hustled inside, and I shut the door behind her. We never even said a word to one another, instead we lunged at one another and proceed to make out with a ferocious intensity. We both had had a lot of emotions bottled up, and we were now releasing them as we made out and our hands roamed, grabbed, and squeezed each other. We slowly walked in unison, with our lips locked and not looking where we were heading. We never made it past my dining table. Instead, I just picked her up and put her on it. She reached down under her dress and pulled off her underwear and I undid my pants. We fucked still clothed right there on the table. Neither of us lasted longer than a few minutes before climaxing. When I told her I didn't want to cum inside of her yet, she slid off the table and took me in her mouth and I unleashed a flood of jizz down her throat. We then went back to my bedroom where I ate her out for the next 45 minutes straight before we went on to rounds two and three of sex.

Now in the morning, after a few hours of sleep, we were both recharged are ready to go again. In the spoon position, I had gotten one under her body as she laid on her side, and I was cupping her breast in that hand. My other hand was hooked under her knee, keeping her leg raised as I thrust my hard cock in and out of her. She kept her head looking over her shoulder back at me and I kept my eyes locked on her gorgeous face.

Neither of us were big fans of the spoon position for sex, and after just a few minutes we reoriented ourselves. Hailee was quick to climb on top of me. She bent down and kissed me while moving to position my dick back into her. We both let out groans of total pleasure when I re-entered her. She then began moving her hips, setting the pace of our sex.

She enjoys talking during sex. This time the talk between the two of us was mostly about how much we missed each other. How both of us had several nights where we went to sleep after touching ourselves while thinking about the other person. How when we saw each other at the party, we both had to use a lot of self-control to not just grab the other person into a hard passionate kiss. I also could not help myself from telling her how good her pussy felt on my dick, how great her breasts look, and just how pretty she is. And I meant every word of it. Kissing Hailee as we fucked was the only time I took my eyes off her face as she continued to grind her sex along my dick. That is until I had her arch her back, moved my face down to her breast, and used my mouth to play with her sensitive nipples. By her moans, she clearly enjoyed it while I had my lips wrapped around and sucking on her hard nipples.

Thankfully while we recover from last night, we were also not as excited and on edge as when she first arrived at my place, so we were able to take our time and make things last. So after a little while longer of her riding cowgirl, we changed positions once again. Hailee was semi-close to her orgasm, so she wanted me to go hard and fast into her. As a result, we ended up with her on her hand and knees with me sitting up on my knees behind her and my hands holding her hips. I then buried my dick into her with one quick thrust and she let out a pleasurable yelp. We fucked hard and fast with me pistioning my hips and her swiveling her swirling hers. I could not help by grab and squeeze her sculpted ass. With it right there before me, it looked too good to not my touched. At this point Hailee no longer tried talking to me, instead she focused on moving her body and the feelling of me inside of her. When Haillee wen quiet, I knew what that meant. So I moved my hand under her body and between her legs. I stared rubbing her clit as we continued. I knew it would not be long until she came, and sure enough less than two minutes later she let out a loud moan as her pussy squeezed my dick. I slowed things down as I let her ride out her orgasm, and to also make sure that I didn't cum form how tight she was as she climaxed. When she let out a pleasurrrable sigh and her body gave a little tremble, I knew she was ready to continue.

I had her flip back over on to her back and got on top of the Hawkeye actress to take her missionary. I was not going to be that far away from my own orgasm, and I wanted to see her face as I did. Though as we started to move our bodies once again, with me pumping into her, I quickly realized that looking at her was going to be precisely the thing that was going to get me off. As we fucked, Hailee maintained eye contact with me the entire time and had a big smile on her face. Her smile was one of the things that first drew me to her, and photos of her smiling still got my blood pumping, but with her smiling face looking up at me telling me how good I was making her feel and how she wanted me to cum for her, it was enough to get me off. A few more pumps and I could feel myself teetering right on the edge. She new I was going to cum at any minute, so I did not give her any warning. I wanted to see her face, the look of surprise and pleasure when she felt me fill her with my exploding cock, and the look on her face did not disapoint. The several hours of sleep and prolonged fuck had done well for my body as I deposited a full overflowing load into the beautiful brunette actress/singer.

After I finished I bent down in kissed Hailee, a very long and loving kiss which see happily reciprocated, before I moved off of her. I laid down next to her and we just sat their catching our breaths for a minute. I looked over and saw her rubbing her sensitive nipples. Watching her do that, I could feel my dick coming back to life already.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, think that maybe I'd go make us some breakfast.

"I've worked up an appatite," she said playfully.

"I can't imagine how," I said before leaning over and kissing her.

"But maybe we should shower first," she said after we broke off our kiss.

"Alright," I said, not one to turn down getting a chance to stand closely to a naked wet Hailee Steinfeld. She climbed out of bed and walked quickly towards my bathroom, putting a little extra wiggle in each step. "If you keep shaking your ass like that while you walk, you're going to be woking up even more of an appatite while in the show."

"Is that a threat or a promise?" She asked me with a devilish smile as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Both," I told her. I then jumped off the beed and ran to join her in the bathroom.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Finally got around to reading this. This was short and sweet, and hot AF Miami!!
    It almost felt like reading a hot entry in a journal, which made it seem all the more real.
    Hope there's other "entries" like this with Hailee.

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Just kind of thought of this as a quick one-and-done, though while I was updating my story list I realized that this story actually kind of works as a follow up to my 'The Lunch Date' story.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post