How to Win Friends and Influence People
With Miranda Kerr, Jennifer Hawkins, and Tahan Lew-Fatt
Written by TPG
CODES: MF, handjob, dirty talk, blowjob, fingering, ass-play
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Just how I came to find myself at such an exclusive event I couldn't tell you.

...but suffice to say I was somewhat nervous as I found myself surrounded by some of Australia's sexiest personalities including Jennifer Hawkins, Miranda Kerr, and Megan Gale. This was only made possible thanks to my brother's girlfriend, model turned reality star Tahan Lew-Fatt.

As luck would have it, the three of us were invited to some glitzy gala event, but due to his upcoming race in the morning, David decided to call it an early night leaving Tahan and I to amuse ourselves at the party.

Nevertheless, even we couldn't have predicted how much of a good time we'd have. In fact we were both surprised when the gala ended and Miranda Kerr graciously invited us back to her place for a private after party.

"David is sooo going to regret going home earlier tonight," Tahan giggled as we tailed the supermodel in our own vehicle.

Even though we were friends, and she was dating my brother, I couldn't help but gawk at her long smooth legs as she sat beside me in that tiny little skirt. Of course, Tahan and I had always been attracted to each other, but due to her ongoing relationship with Dave we never crossed the line.

Even though we loved to tease and say some inappropriate shit at times, we never actually acted on it (even if we really wanted to at times)

"I just had a thought," I joked. "What if Miranda wants us to swing with them?"

"Ha! You wish," Tahan laughed. "Trust you to think of something kinky like that."

"I mean, you never know with elite celebrities like her. God knows what they're into."

"Do you think they know I have a boyfriend, or do they probably think you and I are together?"

"Honestly, whatever gets us in the door Tahn."

"True. You've got a point."

"If we have to hold hands and act like we're a couple to get in that party, than I'm willing to do it."

I was happy to see that she agreed.

Minutes later and there we were, back at some city apartment rubbing shoulders with several high profile personalities. Even for someone like Tahan (a recent reality star) it was hard not to get a little starstruck.

It was during this party that I slipped upstairs to use the bathroom, but when I cleared the top of the stairs I stumbled across a private scene, and caught Miranda Kerr sharing a "moment" with Andy Lee, Megan Gale's husband.

Judging by how intimate it was I could tell this wasn't their first time. They had clearly had, or were having a steamy affair!

Naturally I had all the intentions to just letting it go and enjoying myself at the party, but as it turned out a creek in the floor gave me away, and they both looked over to find me spying on them.

Not knowing what to do, I immediately took off down the stairs, only to watch Miranda proceed to give me strange looks from across the room for the rest of the evening.

"Err, what's the deal with you and Miranda?" Tahan asked at one point. "She keeps looking over here."

Not knowing what to say, I just made out like it was her own wild imagination. However, a few minutes later and Miranda wandered over and wasted little time bringing up the topic.

"Hey Scottie," she said cheerfully. "Are you having a good time tonight?"

"Sure am, thanks. I like your pad."

"It's my fuck-pad." she slurred drunkenly.

"Indeed."

"I think you and I need to have a conversation," she stated firmly.

"Really, what about?"

"You know what I'm talking about." Miranda whispered. "Look, I don't know what you think you saw earlier, but it was nothing."

"If you say so," I chuckled.

The leggy supermodel then leaned in close and whispered into my ear.

"Just keep your mouth shut and nobody gets hurt." she added.

Standing this close to her I probably would have agreed to almost anything, as Miranda not only looked gorgeous but smelt incredible too.

Truth be told it suddenly dawned on me the power I now wielded over her, and I don't mind admitting the notion turned me on. I guess this sudden cockiness must have showed too, cause Miranda called me out on it.

"-and don't get any funny ideas about it either," she said, eluding to any notions of blackmail. "I've got a boyfriend."

"I wouldn't dream of it," I grinned.

"Yeah-right," Kerr smiled. "You're just like the rest of them. You'd love to get a piece of the action."

I didn't disagree.

Fortunately for me Miranda was soon distracted by some of the other guests, but even still I could feel her eyes on me throughout the evening and if I didn't know any better, the more she drank the less obvious she made her feelings known. In fact I soon found the courage to go talk to Jennifer Hawkins who immediately brought it up.

"You seem to be a pretty popular guy here tonight," she said, nodding in the direction of Miranda.

"I guess I'm just lucky that way,"

Jen and I then proceeded to laugh and chat for almost an entire hour, during which time she mentioned how she was having car troubles at home. Noting this, I explained how my brother was a V8 Supercar driver and part-time amateur mechanic, who would most probably be willing to take a look at it for her if she bought her vehicle around to the garage.

"You really think he'd do that?"

"You're Jennifer Hawkins!" I replied. "He'd probably do a full engine rebuild for free."

Jen laughed and then reached for her phone and insisted we swap numbers, all the while as Tahan and Miranda watched on from afar. I couldn't help but chuckle as this new found friendship with Hawko really seemed to tick Tahan off (despite NOT being a couple)

"You know what, I think you better go over to your date." Jen suggested. "She looks kind of pissed right now."

"Meh she's just drunk." I laughed. "And I think she thinks you're picking me up."

"Wouldn't surprise me," Jen sighed. "I get that all the time. These days any time I talk to a guy, people assume we're having sex!"

I suddenly felt fortunate enough to be lumped into that group.

"I don't know what she's paranoid about anyway," she added. "cause she's drop dead gorgeous!"

"I'll tell her you said that."

When it finally came time to leave the party, Miranda seemed keen to wish us off personally which surprised us both.

"Maybe if your free sometime we can grab a coffee or something?"

"Sure. I'd like that," Tahan replied. "Here's my number. We should stay in touch."

That said, Miranda kissed us both on the side of the lips, and barely a minute later Tahan and I were out on the open road again laughing and fawning about the nights events.

"I think she has a crush on you." Tahan stated in a jealous kind of way.

"Actually, I think she might have a crush on you too. What was that goodnight kiss just now?"

"I know right!" Tahn admitted. "I just about WET myself when she leaned in to kiss me on the lips."

We both laughed as I noticed the way Tahan couldn't stop rubbing her bare legs together. It seemed her encounter with Miranda had definitely had an effect on her.

"I think someone's a little excited right now," I commented. "Might have to wake Dave when you get home."

"Screw that, tonight I'm taking the couch and I'm gunna smash my vibe!"

We both laughed loudly.

"Actually we might have to find a place to stop soon, I have to pee." she then added.

"Are you sure you have to pee, or you just want an excuse to pull over so you can rub one out?"

"Trust me, if I wanted to I'd do it right now. I don't care."

I didn't doubt it, knowing her the way I did - especially when she was drunk - she was so wild.

"I bet that shit turns you on too," she slurred. "The thought of Miranda and I getting it on."

"I wouldn't complain."

"No shit! I saw the way you were staring at her tits," she went on. "You were fantasizing about fucking her."

"I don't think she was wearing a bra, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who noticed those pokies throughout the night."

"I bet she's got fantastic tits too," Tahan said while running her hand up and down her legs.

"It's kinda hot when you think about it, that she assumed we were together and still came onto both of us."

"Exactly!" Tahan agreed while running her nails over her legs.

"I wonder what would have happened if you guys ended up alone in the bathroom together," I speculated.

"ugh. Don't make me think about that right now," she cooed while reaching over to squeeze my leg.

"I wonder if she's the aggressive or submissive type?"

"I'd make her my bitch!" Tahan claimed. "She wouldn't have a choice in the matter. I'd dominate her!"

"Grr. What would you do to her?"

"I'd probably pin her up against the wall and kiss her on the mouth - shove my tongue down her throat - then peel that dress off her shoulders and lick her all over."

"I thought you said you'd dominate her."

"I would! I'd probably push her down to her knees and make her lick me."

I could tell the scenario was turning her on as she now squirmed in her seat. In fact I noticed her left hand now dip under her skirt to play with her panties.

"Mm, you really like that idea don't you?" she teased when she realized how hard I was.

"No more than you do right now,"

At this point Tahan was virtually masturbating beside me in the car while I kept reaching down to "adjust" myself. There was a long pause in the conversation before she spoke again.

"You can take it out if you want, I don't care."

"Don't tempt me cause I will. You can play with yourself too,"

"oh, I am."

That said, I watched her take her slick fingers from between her legs and lick them clean. This gave me all the permission I needed, and I unzipped my pants and fished out my cock only to see Tahan's eyes go wide at the reveal of my package.

"God we really should have just fucked her back there." she huffed.

"Yeah we probably could have just tag-teamed her or something."

"Mm-yeah, you could have fucked her from behind while she eats me out."

"Fuck. Now there's a thought. You almost make me wanna turn around and go back."

"I'm so turned on right now I'm probably come on her face."

"-and knowing her, I bet she'd drink you all up too, and keep licking until you come again."

"ugh-fuck."

Tahan ultimately reached over to place her hand on my bare cock - starling me - but whatever reservations I might have had quickly dissipated when our eyes met. The fire in her eyes spoke volumes. She was horny as fuck and needed to come!

"How is that fair?" I remarked. "How come you're allowed to touch me but I can't touch you?"

"Who said you weren't allowed to touch me?"

As Tahan spoke, I watched her spread her knees for me and offer herself to me. I immediately jumped at the chance and placed my hand on the inside of her thighs and proceeded to finger her as she jacked me off.

"What would you do if this was her hand jacking you off right now?" she purred.

"I'd probably reach over and invite her to blow me." I answered.

"Mm.. good answer. I bet she'd do it too." Tahan purred while spreading her legs even farther apart.

"I bet she's got a tight little pussy too." I said while playing with her slit. "All tight and wet, and shaved."

To her credit, Tahan proceeded to undo her seat belt and leaned over to take my hard cock into her mouth.

I reached over and played with her ass as she did this. Miranda Kerr or not, no one I knew had an ass like Tahan, which I happily cupped and fondled and fingered.

In fact I was so turned on by it all that I used her slick cunt to lube my fingers then dipped a single digit into her bunghole, and was delighted to see that not only did she not object, but she moaned audibly around my cock.

"ugh-fuck," I groaned as she blew me. "Imagine that's her tongue right now... where my finger is... licking your ass Tahan."

"I want to hear you say her name," she hissed while jacking me off into her mouth. "Say her name while I jack you off,"

"Mm.. Miranda."

"Yeah?"

"Miranda... you're gonna make me come."

"Come for me baby, give me that load!" she hissed before taking me deep into her mouth just as I began to ejaculate, filling the back of her throat with semen.