List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hailee's Housewarming" with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hailee's Housewarming" with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt

Hailee's Housewarming
    With Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, MFF, blowjob, oral, shower, creampie
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Well it's been a while (again) and this was written over the course of a few months so apologies if it's a bit rusty. But enjoy!

"Hey have you seen this shit!?" Olivia hissed, waving her phone in my face.

It took me a moment to focus on what she was showing me so angrily, a series of Instagram Stories and Snapchats.

"Looks like any other LA party? I don't get it?" I shrugged uneasily, wary of my pint-sized friend turning her wrath on me.

"It's that bitch Hailee's!" Holt exclaimed, tossing her phone to the sofa. "Having some huge party, inviting fucking everyone except me!"

"But..you don't like her anyway, you wouldn't even want to go…"

"Ugh, that's not the point and you know it!"

With that Olivia jumped to her feet and started heading upstairs.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I need to get ready, I'm going over there."

"Seriously?"

"Uh-huh," she said, turning to me halfway up the stairs. "And you're coming too."

"Really?"

"Well I'm hardly going to show up on my own am I?"

"I thought we were gonna hang out here tonight," I said, poorly trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

Olivia and I had been friends for some time now and while we'd hung out a number of times and casually screwed around, we'd never gone as far as I'd obviously want. I suspect she loved the tease.

"Don't you worry, do this for me and I swear to you I'll more than make it worth your while," Liv promised seductively. "—or I can find some other guy to take me?"

Thirty minutes later we were in my car and heading across town to an address Holt had acquired from one of her friends. As it turned out Hailee Steinfeld was throwing a lavish housewarming party having just moved into some $8 million dollar mansion. It was no surprise Olivia was jealous over her success.

I tried not to look too impressed when we arrived while Olivia rolled her eyes and muttered something about the place looking ‘tacky and excessive'. I quickly spotted a few familiar faces when we let ourselves in. From ex-Disney girls to young models and teen influencers, it really did seem like Hailee had invited everyone she could think of excluding my poor friend Olivia Holt.

Speaking of Hailee, we'd barely made it through the entrance hall before the host herself spotted Liv and wasted no time confronting her.

"I don't remember inviting you?"

"Well we're here now," Olivia said, flashing her fakest smile and putting her arm in mine possessively. "Are you really going to kick us out?"

Hailee's dark eyes flicked over to me and gave me an obvious once over.

"He can stay," she decided with the slightest of smirks.

I felt Olivia's grip on my arm tighten.

"He's my ride home."

"Shame," Hailee said, her eyes still on me. "But whatever."

With that, she turned away and the atmosphere in the room immediately lightened again while Olivia scrowled at the back of the brunette's head.

"And you!" she hissed, suddenly turning on me, "you stay away from her you hear?"

I threw my hands up in mock surrender to the feisty blonde.

"Relax, I wouldn't dare!"

"Damn right you wouldn't," she replied with a smirk before leaning in with a softer voice. "Besides, I know she's hot and all, but you just knooow her pussy isn't even going to come close to competing with mine."

"Mmmm…"

"I think we should get a drink, don't you?"

Thankfully there was no more drama as we mingled with the other guests. Olivia seemed pretty keen to catch up with everyone and was downing drinks and was even taking shots in the kitchen with Dove Cameron.

During the evening I couldn't help but catch Hailee's eye more than a few times across the room, enough to know it wasn't merely a coincidence. While I did my best, the more we exchanged looks and the more alcohol I drank, it was getting harder and harder to ignore the leggy starlet and those pretty eyes.

A little later, everybody began converging in the garden, enjoying the LA evening and snapping some Instagram-worthy shots of the sunset. With Olivia gossiping and giggling with some of her girlfriends, I excused myself to head inside to grab us more drinks.

It was while choosing a drink in the kitchen that I was startled by a hushed voice.

"Psst! Oi, Liv's friend,"

I looked around to see the hostess waving me over from a doorway I presume led into the garage.

"Me?" I said stupidly.

"Uhh–yes you, there's no one else here?" Hailee points out. "I just need a hand moving this keg."

I hesitated, knowing Liv would flip out just knowing I was alone in the same room as Hailee.

Hailee rolled her eyes at me.

"Relax, I won't tell your girlfriend you helped me out."

"She's not my girlfriend," I felt the need to inform her.

"Really? What's her secret then? To get you on such a short leash?"

Hailee smirked at me again and I couldn't help but smile back as she led the way into the garage.

"C'mon then," I said following her, "let's get this over with before Liv does fi–mfpph!"

No sooner had the door swung closed behind me had Hailee slammed me back against it and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"Mffpph–wait–" I got out before she urgently kissed me again.

The way Steinfeld moaned softly and grinded her hot body against me made my mind go fuzzy and immediately I was kissing her right back, just as forcefully.

My hands ran down the arch of her back, pulling her in tighter. If I had been more sober and this wasn't so spontaneous, I probably would have stopped at her lower back. As it were, I kept going, feeling the exquisite curve of her ass and giving it a good squeeze with both hands – causing us both to moan out loud.

"Jesus–" I gasped when the fiery kiss finally broke.

"Yeah? You like that? You like that ass?" Hailee grinned mischievously. "Keep playing with it, I like it."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I continued squeezing, stroking and massaging that flawless butt while Hailee purred and dove in to attack my neck and ear with her lips and tongue.

I was so distracted and blinded by what I had in my hands, and it was all happening so fast, it was already too late when I realised what was going on.

With a gasp I pushed her away but the hickey Hailee had left behind was already undeniable.

"Aww you bitch," I growled, rubbing my neck and already wondering how the fuck I was meant to explain this to Olivia.

"What's the matter?" Hailee pouted innocently, teasingly running her hands up and down my chest.

"I can't believe I fell for that, ffs…"

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself, you had more fun in those two minutes with me than you've had all night with her," Hailee remarked. "And don't even try to deny it because…"

The seducer cocked her eyebrow and indicated downwards at the obvious hard-on she'd caused in my pants.

"Alright well, it was a mistake," I muttered, starting to pull the door I'd been slammed up against open.

In a flash Hailee's hand was on it, slamming it closed again and holding it with surprising strength.

"Where do you think you're going? You've got nothing else to lose, do you really think I'm going to let that thing in your pants go to waste, or worse, back to her?"

I had zero reason to trust her at that point but damn did I want her.

With my back still against the door, she moved in close again, close enough for me to feel her hot breath on the side of my face.

"Maybe I should give you a matching hickey on this side?" she suggested huskily.

"Don't you dare," I warned her, jerking away when she began kissing the side of my neck again but with her hand on the other side of my face she held me in place.

"Why not, what are you gonna do about it?"

Without thinking, I suddenly found myself with a fistful of her long, dark hair and gave it a sharp tug, cocking her head back a little more aggressively than I intended.

"Uhggh–fuck yeah," she purred approvingly.

"Teasing bitch…" I muttered.

"I'm no tease," Hailee assured me, her hands fumbling with my belt. "And if I'm a bitch…maybe you should treat me like one?"

Hailee maybe had time to give my hard cock one stroke with her hand before she was roughly pushed to her knees, my hand still tangled in her hair.

"Fuck," she gasped, eye-to-eye with my cock. "No wonder Liv is so possessive over y–mppfhhh–!"

If Hailee was surprised to suddenly have my cock in her mouth, she certainly didn't show it. A shiver of pleasure rippled up my spine when she keenly wrapped her lips around my pole and began sucking.

As with all things with her, she appeared to be naturally talented, a gifted cocksucker because I almost embarrassed myself by cumming within the first minute, only managing to stop myself by forcefully pulling at her hair to escape her warm mouth.

"Mmmm, what's the matter?" she smiled up at me. "Your pretty blonde friend doesn't suck dick like I do, does she?"

"C'mere," I growled, pulling her hair to reposition us so she was now the one with her back to the door.

Hailee now looked up at me from her knees, doe-eyed and submissive, her mouth open and waiting.

"Gimme," she purred, running her nails over my thighs. "I want that fat cock in my throat!"

Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered how long it had been and Liv would surely be curious what was taking me so long. That being said I had no intention of stopping now as I began feeding the young 'Hawkeye' star what she craved.

I let out a low groan as I watched inch by inch disappear into her waiting mouth, her eyes flickered closed when I met resistance but with her head pinned against the door she had no choice but to swallow the head of my cock into her narrow little throat.

"Fuck yeah," I hissed approvingly, I'd never felt something quite like it and held firmly in place until Hailee's gag reflex finally kicked in and I pulled out with a thick line of spit.

Hailee panted but was grinning, clearly pleased with her own performance and keen to continue.

I didn't even wait for the go ahead or for her to catch her breath fully before pushing back in, this time grabbing her hair with both hands to fuck her pretty face.

The garage quickly filled with the noise of her sucking and slurping and gagging as I used her mouth to get off. She was so noisy I almost didn't hear my phone ringing in my pocket which now lay around my ankles.

When I pulled out this time Hailee looked a little lightheaded and cock-drunk as she caught her breath, her hand clearly busy under her dress while I fumbled to find my phone.

"Shit," I muttered seeing Liv's face on the caller ID.

"Is that your owner telling you to heel?" Hailee smirked. "Let me answer it."

I answered that by aggressively shoving my cock back down her teasing throat. With Hailee (relatively) silenced, I quickly answered the phone, hoping to give a quick excuse about being lost finding the restroom.

"Where are yoooou?" Olivia whines down the line, audibly drunk at this point.

"Sorry Liv, there was a queue for the–uhh–restroom. I'll be down in a–hmm–minute…"

It seemed answering the phone in front of Hailee hadn't been the wisest idea because she was now doubling her efforts and seemed intent on making me cum as quickly as possible.

"Well hurry up, I wanna sneak around this place…maybe we could find somewhere you know?" Olivia's voice had dropped to a husky, seductive whisper. "I wanna screw around, you know what I'm like when I'm drunk…"

"Oh yeah?"

"I'm wet as fuck right now…"

It was at that exact moment Hailee deepthroated my entire length and her tongue flicked out to tease my balls, prompting them to explode! I let out an involuntary grunt, jerking wildly as I shot my load down my friend's rival's throat and filled her hungry mouth.

"...so come find me already!"

Thankfully Olivia hung up just as Hailee began sputtering and choking, swallowing my thick, hot load but it didn't stop her taking me back into her mouth, sucking and licking me clean until I had to pull away.

"Jesus–fuck…" I panted, somehow even more breathless than she was. "This needs to stay between us."

"I love a dirty little secret," Hailee winked up at me. "And when Olivia notices that hickey and flips out, feel free to crash here tonight."

I'd completely forgotten about that little problem as I hurried back through the kitchen, grabbing a couple of drinks on the way and attempting to casually pull up my collar a bit to hide the incriminating mark. If not I had to simply hope it was too dark outside to see it or Olivia was just too intoxicated to notice or care.

Thankfully I quickly found Olivia and her friends in the yard with everyone else where I'd left them. Ensuring I stood to her left so she had no chance of spotting the hickey Hailee had purposely left on my neck for her own amusement, I handed Olivia her drink while nervously downing my own.

"Nice of you to join us, so feel like sneaking off then? Having a little exploration?" Liv whispered while taking my hand and leading the way, excusing herself from her friends.

"I don't know about this Liv, maybe we should just call it a night?" I suggested warily, paranoid Hailee was going to reappear at any moment.

"Would you relax, loosen up a little," Olivia continued. "Hailee's outside, I just saw her. She looks a mess by the way, did you see the state of her hair?"

I let out a nervous laugh as Olivia led the way upstairs.

"...all a bit tacky really," Holt commented as we nosed through rooms. "Hardly feels like a home does it?"

"Are you finished yet?"

"Oooh, this isn't bad though, I'll give her that," Olivia exclaimed, ignoring me and heading for a huge, lavish sofa in what appeared to be a guest bedroom.

I watched her lay back and make herself comfortable while I hovered in the doorway still.

"Are you getting your ass over here or am I going to have to go downstairs and find one of the countless other guys who've been eyeing me up all night to join me instead?"

I knew full well that that wasn't an empty threat so I didn't need asking twice.

"I'm not surprised you're getting all the attention," I told her, standing over her and taking her all in.

In her tight little black dress and heels, the sexy blonde looked good enough to eat.

As it turned out, Olivia read my mind.

"Aren't you curious what I've got on under here?" she asked sweetly, lifting one toned leg and planting her foot against my chest.

"Always the little tease aren't you?" I replied, running my hand up her smooth leg which she subtly used to push me down to my knees.

"Want a peek?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"Say please," she giggled, her knees now firmly closed in front of me.

If it was anyone else, I may not have played along, but there was something about this girl. She had me wrapped around her little finger and she, we both, knew it.

"Please…"

"Mmm, good boy."

I groaned inwardly when Olivia slowly spread her legs, just enough to give me a glimpse up her dress, revealing she wasn't wearing a stitch of underwear.

"Fuck yes," I muttered, my mouth practically salivating at the sight of her bare naked pussy. "You really are asking for trouble.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Liv smirked, oddly mirroring Hailee's earlier words.

"What do you want me to do?" I teased her back, running my hands up her silky smooth, sun kissed legs.

I heard her breath catch a little as I began impatiently pushing her dress up so I knew she was as turned on and eager for what was coming next as I was.

"I could think of a few things…" she whispered huskily.

With her dress now bunched up around her waist, I found myself at a loss for words, face to face with the most flawless, glorious little pussy I'd ever seen.

While it wasn't the first time I'd found myself in this position, the thrill would never get old. I'd set up shop and live the rest of my life down there if I could.

"She's waiting…" Olivia giggled above me, running one finger up her glistening groove.

As fun as it was to tease her, I couldn't hold back any longer and it seemed she couldn't either. Her hips lifted as I dove in, colliding in the middle and immediately covering my mouth and chin with her delicious nectar.

I wrapped my hands around her thighs and held her in the dream position; pinned down and spread wide as I went to work devouring her precious cunt.

"Oooh fuck–-yes!" Olivia let out, letting her head fall back against the couch.

Something about being tongue deep in that flawless blonde pussy made time cease to exist. I had no idea how long I'd been down there before I felt Olivia tense up, her hand grab the back of my head.

"Ohmigod–just like that," she moaned breathlessly. "Fuck–ohmigod that's gonna make me cum…"

It was at this point I glanced up at her but Olivia's eyes were shut tight, enjoying the bliss. I almost jumped out of my skin however when I noticed another pair of eyes watching us from the doorway.

Hailee had a familiar, playful grin on her face as she silently closed the door behind her but otherwise stayed on the other side of the room, indicating to me to carry on.

As if I wasn't salivating enough already, my mouth almost flooded completely when Hailee slowly pulled her high-slit dress aside to flash me her own bare pussy.

I was at a loss of what to do, until Olivia's grip in my hair tightened and she took charge.

"Urghh—don't tease me now," she whined. "I'm so fucking close—let me cum in your mouth…"

With that being said, I let her hold me in place, not that I was going anywhere despite the audience, and continued hitting just the right spot with my tongue until Olivia's back arched, her moan caught in her throat and her smooth legs quivered – her cum flooding my mouth.

When Olivia finally released her deathgrip on me I was able to sit up, to my surprise Hailee was nowhere to be seen and for a moment I wondered if I'd somehow hallucinated the whole thing after tasting the sweet drug that was Olivia Holt's bald pussy.

A second later however we both heard the shower in the ensuite turn on, Olivia's eyes widened I thought in horror but she sounded excited by the prospect by the tone of her voice.

"Oh shit, did someone see us?!" she gasped.

"Uhh–I dunno," I lied. "I was pretty busy."

"Mmm, yeah you were," Liv grinned, pulling me in for a deep kiss, tasting herself off my tongue. "C'mon, let's go have a peek."

"Huh? A peek?"

"Whoever's in there clearly saw us so it's only fair, don't you think?"

Olivia didn't wait for a response before adjusting her dress, kicking off her chunky heels and taking my hand to drag me across the room to sneak a look.

"Maybe we should just get out of here?" I suggested, pointedly rubbing the tent in my pants against her ass as she crept up to the door.

"Mmm, don't you worry, I'm not done with you yet mister," she assured me, wiggling her butt against me.

"Whoa—" we both said in unison when Olivia cracked the bathroom door open and we were greeted by the sight of a naked Hailee Steinfeld enjoying a hot shower.

"Of course it was her spying on us, the pervert!" Olivia whispered.

"We can hardly talk can we," I pointed out, but unable to tear my eyes away.

"I doubt you're complaining," Liv smirked over her shoulder at me. "I felt that thing throbbing when you saw he–what's that?"

Her smile vanished, her hand going up to move my head to get a good look at the hickey.

"Where'd you–"

"Are you two in or out? You're letting the cold in!" Hailee's voice called from the wide walk-in shower.

Without thinking I pulled Olivia inside and shut the door behind us.

"Getting a good look in, were you?" Hailee grinned through the glass.

"It's only fair since you walked in and watched us," Olivia argued, turning her icy glare from me to Hailee.

"Walked in on you in my bedroom, in my house, at my party which you weren't invited to, you mean?"

Olivia shrugged.

"You should be thanking me really," Hailee continued, stepping out of the shower and grabbing a towel. "You've had a good time, I saw just now. And I know your boyfriend has had a good night," she added with a wink at me.

"As if–he's not my boyfriend, what do you mean?" Olivia stuttered, flushing red as Hailee came up to her, standing a good few inches taller.

For a moment I thought a scrap was about to break out and was just about to intervene when instead Hailee suddenly pulled Liv into a spontaneous kiss!

"Mmm, I've always wanted to do that," she giggled once they broke apart.

"Uhh–" for once in her life, Olivia didn't know what to say.

"Feel free to stay, if he's not your boyfriend then he's definitely staying with me tonight. And I seem to remember you telling me he was your ride home, so stay, join us and maybe learn a thing or two, or wait downstairs."

I caught Olivia's eye as Hailee turned her attention on me. She was clearly conflicted, not knowing if she should be angry, upset, aroused, or all three.

"You'd be the one learning a thing or two," she finally argued competitively.

For my part, I was keeping my damn mouth shut for fear of ruining the dream scenario Hailee seemed to have in mind. I grunted when Hailee pushed me up against the door again, one hand on my chest as she turned back to Liv.

"C'mon then blondie, show me what you got."

"Now?"

"No tomorrow…yes now!" Hailee rolled her eyes before pulling her over and directing her to her knees. "I wanna see you suck that big, beautiful cock of his."

I couldn't help but notice a flicker of excitement in Olivia's eyes as she looked up at me. She wasn't used to being dominated like this and it clearly thrilled her, so much so she didn't hesitate to reach up and yank my pants down.

"I guess you'll be the lucky judge," Hailee smiled at me, slipping her tongue into my mouth just as my cock entered Olivia's.

I felt like I must be dreaming as I now made out with Hailee Steinfeld who shrugged her towel off to press against me naked, wet from the shower while Olivia Holt keenly and submissively sucked my dick, clearly putting on her best performance in an effort to impress us both.

"That feels good huh?" Hailee breathed in my ear as I moaned out loud. "That hot little mouth feels good on that fat cock yeah?"

"Uh-huh–" was all I managed to say while Hailee busied herself pulling my shirt off and kissing her way down my body to join Olivia on her knees.

"Good girl," she said approvingly. "You're gonna have to take it deeper than that though if you want to beat me. Here let me have a go, you take that dress off."

Surprisingly Olivia didn't hesitate to obey, moving aside to begin stripping out of her little black dress. Meanwhile Hailee immediately took over, hoovering my cock back into her mouth again as if she'd been starved of it.

"Mmmm–mmpphhff—"

I couldn't help myself grabbing a fistful of her hair again and slamming my sword into the back of her throat again.

"Gggahhh—" Steinfeld gasped as I pulled back, her spit drooling down her chin and over my shaft. "—fuck yeah, that's more like it!"

"Huh—" Olivia muttered, visibly impressed by the performance but not willing to be beaten.

To her credit, Olivia was an expert at using her hands and mouth in unison, twisting and stroking just right to the point I almost had to pull away for fear of shooting too early.

"Now take it deep," Hailee instructed softly.

I groaned as I watched Olivia open wide and slowly work my cock as deep as she could. She gagged a couple of times and had to pull back but with Hailee's hand on the back of her head and guidance, Liv took it deeper than she ever had before.

"Ohmigod, you're so fucking pretty with a hard cock in your mouth," Steinfeld purred, pulling Olivia from my dick to kiss her again.

This time Holt kissed her back just as passionately.

"Come here, I need to fuck you," I said in a daze taking both their hands and pulling them to their feet.

I was speaking to neither one of them in particular, my cock was throbbing and ready to explode. I knew what I wanted and the girls were more than keen to lead the way into the shower.

"I wanna taste you," Hailee purred at Olivia.

Liv wasn't going to argue with that which made the decision for me considerably easier, especially when Hailee bent over at the waist to eat Olivia's juicy pussy standing.

"Oh fuck—" Holt gasped, pressed against the slippery shower wall, one leg raised, holding the brunette's head in place against her mound.

Meanwhile I was drawn in by Hailee's flawless bare ass, wiggling in my direction. Normally I may have teased us both a little longer but by this point in the night I, and I expect she, was so worked up I didn't want to waste another second. Stepping behind her, the water from the shower cascading over us, I took her by the hips and effortlessly guided my prick into her, sliding into her hot cunt in one swift motion.

The three of us groaned as we came together, Hailee spit-roasted in the middle, her long hair draped down her back. I wasted little time in grabbing her by the hips and picking up the pace, knowing instinctively that she could take it a little rough and from the sounds she started making I'd guessed right.

But it was when I gave her ass a sharp spank that she really came alive.

"Ughh–yes!" she hissed over her shoulder. "Fuck me with that big cock and slap my ass!"

I slapped her ass again…and again…again…every other thrust I spanked her until her ass was red. Reaching over I grabbed one of her arms, folding it back over her back to hold her in place as I railed her hard.

Hailee grunted and arched her back for me as I fucked her with everything I had while Olivia circled round and kissed me, sighing into my mouth.

I knew I couldn't go on much longer but it felt too good to stop. Hailee grunted and moaned incessantly as I pounded her but it wasn't until Olivia slipped her hand beneath us and gently massaged my churning balls that I was pushed past the point of no return.

"Ugghh–fuckkk–" I grunted, pulling out to erupt all over Hailee's round ass, assisted by Holt who jacked me off over her ‘friend' before dropping to her knees and cleaning me off with her mouth.

I staggered back breathlessly to lean against the tiled wall while Olivia worked hard with her mouth and hands to quickly get me back to full mast.

"Don't go soft on me now, I've not had my turn yet," she winked up at me while Hailee gave me a deep, long kiss.

"I don't think I'll ever be soft again after tonight," I said, running my hands through Olivia's wet hair and encouraging her to take it deeper again.

"I want to watch you ride that thing Liv," Hailee confessed with another of her sly grins.

With my legs still feeling unstable, that sounded good to me.

A moment later I now had Olivia smiling down at me as she straddled me and carefully impaled herself.

I hissed inwardly as I entered her inch by inch. She was dripping wet by this point and tight as a glove.

"Ohmigod–" I moaned when she started fucking my cock slow and deep. I already knew I wasn't going to last long inside her if she kept that up.

Olivia couldn't help but grin smugly at Hailee who was clearly enjoying the show as well, leaning back against the glass and circling her clit with her long fingers.

"How does that feel right now?" she asked.

"Fucking incredible…" Olivia and I both sighed blissfully.

Reaching down I took a hold of her smooth, tight little ass with both hands, encouraging her to increase the pace.

"Uh-huh–yeah–fuck," she gasped and moaned. "–ughh yes, pull me down on that cock! Make me take it!"

If it wasn't hard enough not to explode inside her before, hearing her speak like that was making it nigh-on-impossible.

It appeared Hailee noticed my struggle and decided to help me out by giving me a distraction in the form of stepping over and firmly sitting on my face!

As the girls began noisily making out above me, I was more than happy to lie back and be their plaything. While Olivia rode and grinded on my cock like a pornstar, I pulled Hailee's pussy down onto my waiting mouth.

If there was a heaven this was surely it; with my lips and tongue on Hailee's sweet cunt and my cock buried deep inside Olivia's tight blonde pussy, the pair of them moaning like whores.

It wasn't until Hailee took it upon herself to lean forward and run her long tongue up my slick shaft and over Holt's clit while we fucked that Olivia and I both cussed and simultaneously came together.

Olivia let out a long, low groan, chanting incessantly as she thrashed above me, practically squirting her cum into Hailee's waiting mouth while I grunted below the pair of them, erupting as deep as humanly possible inside Olivia fucking Holt…

2. Thanks JU5TU5, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot AF!!

4. Likes mikemiami, MacDennis, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Always a great pairing
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

6. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Shit!!!! That was insane.

8. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that was incredible

10. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TPG, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Something blew on my end... Amazing work as always

12. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

this was awesome, over the top slutty Haiz, rivalry filled dynamic, great read.

14. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post