Lucky Bastard 35: Getting Back To Work
Starring Hailee Steinfeld, Bailee Madison, Madison Pettis, Olivia Holt, and an appearance by Paris Berelc

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

Two weeks after our threeway with Bailee, Hailee and I were out enjoying some pool time at my house when there was a surprising ring of my doorbell. Looking at the camera with my phone, I could see Bailee standing there. Neither of us were expecting her. This was a completely unannounced visit by her. I went into the house to let her in. As soon as I opened the door, I barely had time to say 'hi' before she quickly passed me into the house wearing a baggy tan dress and boots.

"Enjoying the pool?" she asked rhetorically as her eyes scanned my wet and shirtless body. She then turned around and went deeper into my place.

"Yeah," I said as I followed her. "You know Bailee, I'm happy to see you, and you're more than welcome to hang out here, but you should at least text first."

"I know, but I was in my car driving around, and I just felt like coming by," she said, lying. We continued walking until we headed back outside to my pool, where Bailee seemed to be taken by surprise as she saw Hailee toweling off in her powder blue bikini.

"Oh, hey, Bailes. What are you doing here?"

Oh...hey Hailee, Eddie didn't say you were here." Bailee tried her best, but you could still hear the slight disappointment in her voice. "Umm, yeah, I just needed to get out of the house and was driving around and..." her voice trailed off.

"That sounded believable," I whispered under my breath as I walked her over to Hailee. She and I looked at each other in the eye and had an almost telepathic conversation. Grabbing my tank top off my pool chair, I put it on. Hailee gave me a quick nod towards the house before taking off to head back inside. I told Bailee to have a seat and relax. Hailee asked Bailee if she had a bathing suit with her, and when Bailee said no, Hailee said she'd get one of her others for her to use.

Once we were inside, I questioned Hailee, "You really didn't know she was stopping by? Is this some planned encounter like last time?"

"No, trust me, it's not. I don't know why she is here."

"Oh, I have a pretty good guess on why she's here." Hailee turned and looked at me before heading up the stairs.

"She was going to try to sneak over here and do it while I wasn't here, wasn't she?"

"She did seem surprised you were here."

"Bitch," Hailee said as she started up the stairs. "She's so nice and comes off as such a good girl, but she can be such a bad friend when she's horny." I kept following Hailee as we went upstairs and got one of the spare bikinis she kept at my place. "Would you have done it?"

"What?"

"If I weren't here and she showed up, would you have done it?"

"Honestly, I probably would have texted you to see if this was a setup, but yeah, probably."

"Really." she seemed to be taken aback by that response. "I thought after last time, and you seemed hesitant…."

"I know, but you were also the one who pushed me to do it. Plus, I thought about some stuff afterward, and you were so gung ho about it last time, so why not?"

"What kind of stuff were you thinking about?"

"Don't worry about it. It's not important."

"So, what are we going to do now?" She asked as we started walking back down the stairs to rejoin Bailee.

"Well, just before she arrived and you were sitting on the edge of the pool, and I was seriously considering pulling those bottoms off and having a snack," I told her as I slid a finger inside the waistband of her bikini bottoms. "So I say if Bailee came her to use up another one of her hall passes, we give her want she wants and fuck her brains out." She did not respond right away. "Or we tell her to get lost, and we go back to my original idea from before she arrived." Hailee stayed silent as we approached the door to the pool. She stopped in front of the glass door and looked outside. Bailee had shed her dress and boots and was now lounging on a pool chair in a strapless white bra and matching high-cut panties.

"Well, I guess she did drive all the way over here. But afterward, we should talk." I nodded in agreement, and we walked outside.

"Bailee, be honest, are you just here to use up another of your hall passes?" I said as Hailee and I approached her.

Bailee shifted in her chair uncomfortably as Hailee, and I looked down at her. "Umm," she bit her finger lightly as she confessed, "Yeah, I kind of was."

"Looks like you won't be needing this then," Hailee said and then tossed the balled-up bikini in her hands into the pool.

"Technically, none of us will be needing any clothing," I said as I pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts. Bailee smiled as her eyes locked onto my cock, dangling between my legs. "Bailee, you should probably remove those too," I told her, "and while you do that," Hailee let out a surprised yelp as I picked her up off the ground, "I'm going to do something I was planning on doing before you arrived." I turned my back to Bailee and carried Hailee over to a nearby patio table. Placing her down on the edge, I quickly grabbed the waistband of her bottoms as I pulled them off while I dropped to my knees. Hailee just smiled and ran her hand through my hair as I started planting kisses along her inner thighs.

I was lost between her amazing thighs for several minutes, and it was not until I pulled my face away and slid a finger into the amazing trimmed pussy in front of me that I looked up only to notice Bailee standing naked by my side. She was simply watching my oral work while lightly stroking her nether regions. Hailee, at some point, had taken off her top and was completely nude as well. I stood up and kissed my way up her stomach before sucking on her nipples as I continued to finger her. I then kissed Hailee's lips repeatedly, giving just a bit of tongue. Turning to the side to face Bailee, I pulled my finger from between Hailee's wet folds and offered it up to Bailee. After a moment of hesitation, she leaned in and my finger into her mouth. As she sucked my finger clean of her friend's juices, I whispered into her ear, "If you want what you came here for, you should be doing more to help me out" I slapped my hard cock against her hip for emphasis. "The sooner I get her off, the sooner I can get you off." She gave me a subtle nod to let me know she understood, and as she slipped her mouth off my finger, she bent down to kiss Hailee as her hand also cupped one of her breasts. Taking a cushion from a nearby seat, I dropped it and went back down to my knees.

As I worked her pussy and clit, Bailee worked her breasts, and in a matter of moments, we had Hailee yelling out that she was cumming. Her pussy leaked all over my hand as it contracted around my fingers. Once I could pull my fingers free, I jumped back up to my feet. While Hailee let out a sigh as her orgasm died down, I moved behind Bailee and grabbed her hips. Bailee was still bent over the waist on top of Hailee. I did not give her any chance to react to me moving behind her. She hardly had time to turn her head before she felt her pussy lips open. Hailee was still on the comedown as Bailee let out a silent scream as I rammed almost my full length into her without any warning.

"Hooooooo, my Gawd. Oh my god, wow," Bailee said when she found her voice once again. I gave her a few long slow strokes, but after I lifted one of her legs and rested her knee on the table, we were a full go. I fucked Bailee against that table as hard and fast as I ever had. The force of my thrust into Bailee caused the table to move a bit each time. In no time, the chairs on the other side of the table were being sucked under it. Hailee moved off the table and moved over to a chair, and with the extra room now available, I picked Bailee up and was able to spin her without ever pulling out. She went from leaning over the table to on her back on top of the table. Bailee put her hand behind her head and gapped onto the edge of the table. I reached out and played with her breasts as I hammered her pussy. It only took another few minutes for Bailee to start cumming. Her arms let go of the table, and she reached out to grip my arm as her eyes rolled back and she came. I slowed down as her orgasm took her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Hailee touching herself with her legs spread wide over the armrests of the chair. Seeing her like that, I could not help myself and pulled out of Bailee and walked over to my girlfriend. Hailee stopped me before I could enter her. She had me get a bit closer so that she could lean in and take my dick into her mouth. Using her tongue to lick up and down the sides before wrapping her lips around the head and giving it a nice long suck. Her tongue circled the tip and then flicked the sensitive underside of the tip a few times before letting it go and leaning back in her chair. Giving me the go-ahead, I moved down and gave one long hard thrust into her. Hailee gave out a nice appreciative moan as she felt me enter her. Reaching up with both hands, she grabbed my face and pulled me down to her. She pushed her tongue into my mouth as I pushed my cock into her amazon closely trimmed pussy.

Hailee kissed up along my face until her lips her right near my ear. "Remember the rules from last time," she whispered.

"Uh-huh," I grunted while I kept going.

"Forget about them," she told me.

"You sure?" I asked, pulling away so I could see her eyes. She just nodded. I showed her my appreciation by jamming my legs against hers and giving her a deep passionate kiss. We made out for another minute before I pulled out of Hailee and turned back to Bailee. Throwing her legs up into the air, I slammed back into the brunette on the table. I went at her like a jackhammer.

"Shit, Bailee, I'm about to."

"About to what? OH WOW! Oh my god, oh my god," Bailee said over and over again as I shot my load into her. I put my hands on the table and leaned forward to catch my breath when I finished.

"How'd that feel?" Hailee asked. She was now standing off to my side.

"Oh my god. That was so much cum," Bailee laughed.

"Yeah, he does that," Hailee said matter of factly.

"Yeah, I do. I also usually have a quick recovery time. Especially when I am with two absolutely gorgeous brunettes." I pulled out of Bailee and wrapped my arms around Hailee, and once again, the two of us began making out. My hands moved down to her butt, and I messaged her ass as we continued to kiss and started walking backward. We ended up crashing on one of the lounge chairs. Even though Hailee landed on her back with me on top of her, she quickly flipped us somehow so she was on top, and in no time, she had lowered herself on my dick and began riding me. She was relentless in grinding herself on my dick. I did what I could, playing with her breasts and rubbing her clit until she climaxed. After Hailee came, I had her get off of me, and I stood up to the side of the chair. Hailee quickly sucked my dick for a minute before she turned around. Thankfully, I had bought some extra wide lounge chairs, so even though she was perpendicular to the direction of the chair, there was still enough room for her to get on her hands and knees and fuck her doggy style right there.

Bailee, meanwhile, was back masturbating on the patio table. I would not find out until the next day that her masturbating her jizz filled pussy on the table would leave a puddle of cum on it that I would have to clean off. I signed for her to come over and join us, and she quickly moved across the patio. She took a seat next to Hailee. Pulling my cock out of her, I offered it to Bailee, and she promptly accepted. Her mouth eagerly worked up and down my dick for the first time that afternoon. An audible 'pop' sound could be heard when I pulled my hard rod out of Bailee's mouth and stuck it back into Hailee's lovely twat. I told Bailee to spin around and get right next to Hailee. She did as I said, and the two starlets were now on all fours ass to ass, their bodies touching as they were right next to each other. I made the most of their position, bouncing back and forth, pistoning my cock in and out of one before quickly switching over to the other. Hailee was the first of us to cum, and Bailee went a few minutes later. Feeling her love tunnel clasp tightly around my dick was enough to set me off again. I started to cum inside of Bailee as her body shook in pleasure, but I pulled out and quickly wedged my cock back into Hailee before I stopped.

We'd all had had at least two orgasms at peace at that point, but as it turned out, we'd only just begun. When the night ended, it was done. It was safe to say that we had done our best to fuck Bailee's brains out. It was well after midnight, and Hailee was riding me one final time on my recliner, and when I orgasmed, I didn't think anything actually came out, but balls were so spent. Meanwhile, Bailee was passed out on the couch with a grin on her face. She was naked on her back, with her legs still spread open since one was dangling off the couch.

Meanwhile, you could still see the remnants of one of my last loads on her breasts. When we were done, Hailee and I retreated to my bedroom, and I carried Bailee to the guest room. The following day, Bailee joined Hailee and me in the shower. My dick was still tired from the day before, but I was still able to get her off one last time before she got dressed and headed off.

After Bailee left, Hailee and I did talk, and we set some new ground rules for the openness of our relationship. Along with updating our "Do Not Fuck" list, we also added a new "Only With Permission" list, for partners, we could only hook up with permission from the other person. Hailee had been upset with her friend for a while after purposely sleeping with me behind her back, so now that she seemed to be trying to do it again, Hailee wanted to limit her chances. I was fine making this exchange, considering there were a few guys who I didn't care for I had seen trying to hit on her at events before COVID, and she'd even told me about a few who texted her during quarantine, thinking those texts would not get back to me.

The next few weeks were full of prep for a movie my friend Byron Castillo and I were putting together. I'd met Byron at an Emmys after-party, and the two of us hit it off right away. While we did not hang out too often, we did text at least once a week. Usually about sports and stuff, but occasionally about work. Byron was a television director and had done some decent job on several premium cable dramas. He had thought about trying to make the jump to full-length features for the last year. So this movie was a great low-risk option for him. We were going to do it on the cheap, using rented equipment, friends as cast and crew, and friends' places for sets. At best, we could probably sell it to a streaming service that will be desperate for new stuff in a few months when the entertainment industry was on pause to really start impacting releases of new content. At worst, if the movie was crap, I'd just eat the cost and delete the footage. If nothing else, this gave us all something to do and break up the monotony of COVID life.

The film was about four friends who were living together after college and how being at different stages of your career can affect friendships. Each character was a different recent graduate archetype. Paris Berelc was playing the woman who got her ideal job, was making decent money, and went out every weekend. Madison Pettis played someone who had a steady job but was still living off her parents' dime with them paying most of her bills. Bailee Madison was playing the part of the woman who got the entry-level job in the field she wanted but was working a crazy amount of hours for very little pay. And finally, Olivia Holt was playing the part of the person who can't get the job they want and was stuck doing minimum wage jobs to try to get some money coming in, and she hated it. Hailee was supposed to play Bailee's part initially, but Haiz told me to give the role to Bailee when the negotiations with Marvel to play Kate Bishop once again picked up. Considering everything that happened with her, you'd think the last thing she'd want is for Bailee to hang around me, but she trusted me and was planning on hanging around the set most days to help out. The movie was perfect for COVID times because the movie was all about the in-house relationships between four women, so everything was shot indoors, supposedly in the same house that the friends were renting, except for a few exterior scenes.

I'd gotten both Paris and Olivia to volunteer to use different rooms at their places to shoot the movie. Although, part of the agreement with Paris for her to do the film and let us use her house was that her boyfriend, Jack Griffo, be cast in one of the two boyfriend roles. In total, there were only 9 actors in the whole movie, and then along with Ryan, Hailee, and myself, we were only going to use a crew of five other people. It was an extremely bare-bones crew. We needed to plan everything well, including when was the best time to film in different locations. Ryan and I set up cameras in different rooms of Paris' and Olivia's homes to see the amount of direct natural light each room got over the course of a day. While it was primarily tedious work, especially when it came time to review the video, it did have one notable thing happen. Before we started shooting, I got an interesting email from our lighting guy.

"Woah," I said as I sat on my couch looking at my laptop while I was watching some NBA game.

"What?" Hailee said as she climbed up on the couch next to me.

"Andre just send me and Castillo a clip from the timelapse lighting video we did of Paris' bedroom."

"Yeah?" she said as she snuggled up close to me so she could look at the screen of the laptop on my legs. "So what is? What was so surprising?"

"This," I told her as I pressed play again. A video then played showing Paris' empty bedroom, but it was not empty for long. Soon Jack and Paris entered, and they began stripping each other of their clothes. Jack pushed Paris onto her back and started eating her out. The timelapse quickly moved on to Paris, blowing him for a bit before getting on top and riding him. I turned to look at Hailee, who watched wide-eyed and with her mouth slightly agape. I turned back to the laptop to see them going at it doggy style, facing directly in the direction of the camera. Going in the fast motion of the timelapse, they soon rotated, so they were in missionary with Paris wrapping her legs around his waist as he fucked her. You could see her legs go tighter around him as her mouth opened what looked like an orgasmic cry, and he gave one last final hard thrust giving her a nice creampie. The video stopped after Jack got off the bed and left a freeze-frame of a naked, sweaty Paris on her side laid out on the bed.

When it was over, Hailee sat back and asked, "Did they forget that the camera was there?"

"Paris maybe, but I don't think Jack did."

"Why?"

"Because he keeps looking right at the camera."

"What?" I turned the laptop towards her and played the video again. We watched them have sex, and I stopped the video from time to time when I noticed him look right at the camera, including right as he started shooting his load into the Alexa & Katie actress. Hailee just laughed and said she couldn't believe he did that. When I thought about it, my guess was since I was the one who set up the camera, he thought I was the one who would be watching it. So he thought he was like marking his territory or something stupid like that, but instead, he was showing off his girlfriend having sex to two guys whom she'd only ever met once each at that point and me.

As much prep work as there was to do, none of us had much going on, so we were able to devote a lot of our time to work pretty fast with the pre-production. Today was our sixth day of shooting, and we were all currently taking a break after a busy morning. We'd spent the previous five days shooting at Paris', but we were filming at Olivia's today. As I walked into her kitchen, where we had set up a bunch of different snacks, I got shoulder bumped by Jack, who was on his way out. He said sorry, but I knew he had done it on purpose. I just let it slide and continued on my way to get a drink from the fridge and some popcorn to snack on. He and I have never gotten along going back to Olivia's 21st birthday party. Even though since that time, I'd finally gotten together with Hailee, and he'd broken up with Paris (in part because of his dicking around with Caylee Cowan) and then gotten back together, he still tried to act like a tough guy around me.

So my history with Paris is why he didn't like me, and I just generally didn't like him because I thought he was just a fake bro-y douchebag. Even back when I was a self-centered asshole just looking to bang everything that moved, I still knew people who were Jack's type, and I tried to avoid them whenever possible. Now that I am a bit more reformed, I just really can't stand him. Even when Paris and I were hooking up regularly, I never desired a romantic relationship with Paris. That said, we were friends and I, like many others, knew she could do much better than Jack.

"Sorry about him," Paris said as she sat on the countertop, snacking.

"It's fine," I told her, "Just curious though, did you tell him about that weekend? Is that why he still hates me so much?"

"No way," Paris said as she blushed slightly as she thought about that weekend two weeks after her breakup with Jack. She showed up at my house on Friday afternoon under the pretense of needing to borrow something. Within 30 minutes of arriving, she had stripped out of all her clothes and told me how hard she wanted me to fuck her. She did not put on a single article of clothing again until mid-morning on Monday when she left me completely drained, and she walked bowlegged back to her car. "I'm not sure he could handle hearing about that."

"Alright, I thought that was the reason he seemed to be so protective of you since we started filming."

"Nope, that's just him." The two of us stood over the snack buffet that lined the counter and ate for a bit more. "When are we going to start again?"

"Ugh, I don't know. I haven't seen Castillo in a while. I should probably go see where he is and what the plan is." Grabbing another handful of popcorn, I turned and made my way to go find our director.

Back in the master bathroom, Byron Castillo had lost all track of time as he currently stood with his pants around his ankles and his hard dick in the well-manicured hand of Madison Pettis, who was on her knees on top of some towels. He groaned as she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock once again. Two weeks ago, Byron was dumbstruck when he first met Madison in person. Wearing shorts and a low-cut top, he thought she was one of the sexiest women he'd ever seen. The fact that they seemed to click instantly was a shock to him. While he tried to remain semi-professional while filming, he found himself flirting with Madison whenever there was a down moment and Madison, being the flirt she is, teased it right back to him. This had previously culminated in the previous night, him volunteering to drive her home, and they spent a half-hour sitting outside her place making out in his car. But rather than decreasing any sexual tension they had in between them, that makeout session only increased it this morning. And as soon as there was a long enough planned break, the two of them went running off to be somewhere private. And now Madison energetically worked her mouth on his cock.

"Oh god, Madison, that feels amazing. But we need to hurry." Castillo said regrettably. Madison agreed, but she was not just satisfied with giving a blowjob. Releasing his cock, she stood up.

"Help me out of this," She asked in a hurried voice. While sneaking off for a quickie in the bathroom excited her, a romper is not the best thing to have on for such an occasion. Byron did what he could to help, but once she started pulling it off, he just stood back and watched.

"Jesus Christ," he said. The words slipped from his mouth unconsciously as her breasts were freed from their confines. While they may not defy all laws of gravity quite like Kira Kosarin's breasts, they were still immaculate in their own right. Madison's large caramel-colored tits with light brown nipples hung high on her chest with minimal sag. Watching her take the romper entirely off, his eyes scanned down her body to her nice squeezable ass. When she turned around and got up on the counter, he now had a clear view of her lovely, thoroughly clean-shaven pussy. He just stood back and took in the sight of her body dressed in only a pair of wedges. He was snapped back to reality when Madison grabbed hold of one of his hands and placed it on her breasts. As his hand took a firm grasp of her breast, he then stepped forward. He gave her a quick kiss before moving his head down and taking her free tit into his mouth. Her hand left his and wrapped around his throbbing member, bringing closer and aiming it home, so all he had to do was take another step closer, and suddenly he was pushing his cock into her. He moved slowly at first, savoring the feeling of her tight snatch clasping his rock-hard tool. They moaned into each other's mouths while kissing as he thrust his entire rod into her. He wanted to go slow and make the whole experience last, but after a minute or so, he was reminded that they were in a time crunch and started to quicken his pace while Madison wrapped her arms and legs around his body.

"Castillo, where are you, man?" I called out as I made my way through Olivia's place, checking each room for Byron, trying to figure out where he went off to. The final room I went to check was Olivia's bedroom. I did not see anything when I stuck my head in and looked around, but right when I was getting ready to turn to leave, I heard the sound of something falling onto a tile floor. Moving my way deeper into Olivia's room, I pressed my ear again against the mostly closed bathroom door and heard the sound of skin slapping against skin. The door was not fully closed, so I gently pushed it open an inch or so. Peering in, I could clearly see a naked Madison Pettis sitting on the counter, her body fully pressed against my director. Her leg closest to me was wrapped around him while her other leg was raised in the air. She moaned softly into his ear as he thrust as powerfully as he could into her. I could not help myself from watching for a bit longer, especially once he told her to lean back, giving me my first clear view of her tits. But that view did not last long as Castillo grabbed one of her breasts and lifted it before wrapping her lips around her lovely brown nipple.

I did close the door and let them have their privacy eventually. As I made my way to leave the room, I bumped into Olivia.

"Have you seen Byron or Madison?" Olivia asked. "No one knows where they are."

"Yeah, I did."

"Then where are they?"

"Well, they are…." I started to say before being interrupted.

"Shit shit shit. Oh fuck, ugghhh!" Byron could be heard yelling through the door.

"Seriously?" Olivia complained.

"Yeah. Though it sounds like he just crescendoed, so give them 5 minutes or so, and we should be back to work." Olivia and I walked back down the hallway so Madison & Byron would not see us standing there when they got out of the bathroom.

"I can't believe they've had more sex in my home than I've had since March."

"If It makes you feel any better, Hailee and I haven't had sex in your place yet, but we did do it twice on Paris' bed that first day of filming."

"Why would that make me feel better?"

"I don't know. I just felt like bragging to somebody about that." She gave me a dirty look, which quickly dissolved into a smirk.

After Byron and Madison rejoined the group, we went back to filming. We filmed two more scenes over the next few more hours before calling it a wrap for the day. I helped break down some of the equipment so Olivia could have her place back to a semi-normal state for the night. As I was carrying a light kit over to a corner, Ryan came up to me and spoke in a rushed, quiet voice. "Hey man, I know I usually transfer all the stuff off the video cards every night, but I was hoping you could do it for me tonight."

"Yeah, sure. You all right?" I asked with some concern, but when I put down the case and turned to him, I could see everything was more than alright. His eyes were looking across the room at Madison, who glanced back at him. "Oh, I see. Yeah, that's not a problem. I'll take care of everything tonight."

"Thanks, Eddie, man, I owe you." He then walked over to Madison and whispered in her ear. Soon the two of them were saying their goodbyes they both left.

"They left in a hurry," Olivia said.

"Well, I'm pretty sure what happened in your bathroom was just a taste of things to come...pun unintended. What about you, any plans tonight?"

"Take Roger for a walk, order some dinner, and that's about it. Just another boring night home alone," she said in a sigh of disappointment. "What about you?"

"Same, I guess. I gotta transfer and backup today's footage. And then I don't know. Hailee is staying with her parents tonight, so I'm all alone for dinner," I said as I started to pack up the laptop and hard drive I needed for the video transfer.

"Why don't you just stay here then? We can have dinner and hang out a bit. Honestly, I'm tired of having dinner alone." Not having a better option, I agreed and began unpacking the computer I had just packed up. She did as she said and took Roger for a walk and then ordered some food. We watched a bit of TV as we ate. After dinner and cleaning up, Olivia went to her bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. Roger followed Olivia as she left, but when she came back into the living room, Roger was nowhere to be found. Liv was now barefoot, dressed in grey sweatpants and a tight tank top that made it pretty apparent that she was without a bra.

All the videos had finished downloading and copying over to a separate backup drive as well, but I still was not ready to head home just yet. I just kind of hung out at Olivia's a bit longer. We talked for a bit, but after another half hour, I was sitting on the couch with headphones on, watching some of the stuff we watched earlier in the day while Olivia sat across from me playing on her Nintendo Switch. I noticed her eyes flicking up to look at me from time to time until she finally spoke up.

"What are you watching?" She asked.

"Just some of the stuff from this morning," I said as I moved the headphones off of one ear.

"Can I see?"

"Yeah, sure," I told her. She moved over and sat very close up against me. I angled the laptop a bit so she could see it and unjacked the headphones. After pressing play, Olivia again moved closer to me. Now to the point if she moved any closer, she'd actually be sitting on top of me. The video played for a minute or two when I felt her place her hand on my upper thigh. As I started to play the next clip, she slowly began rubbing my thigh and moving her hand further and further up. When her fingers finally bumped up against the tip of my cock in my shorts, I looked over at Olivia and noticed her eyes were no longer on the screen but instead were looking at me quite intensely. I pressed the space bar and paused the video.

"Olivia.." I did not have time to say any more before she had pressed her lips against mine. From the way she kissed, I could sense a desperate need from her. I did my best to close the laptop and put it safely on the coffee table as Olivia's lips continued to attack me. As soon as the computer was safe and I reclined back on the couch, Olivia swung her leg over and straddled me. While we continued to make out, I slipped my hand into her sweatpants to not only discover that she had failed to put on any underwear, but she was insanely wet. We'd barely just begun, and she was already so wet you would have thought she had already had an orgasm. "God damn, Olivia," I said as I pulled my hand out of her pants, and you could see my fingers glistening with her wetness.

"I need you right now. I haven't had sex since this whole time, so I really really need you to fuck me right now." Oliva told me. She kissed me again and then turned and moaned into my ear as she rocked her body on my lap, "Please, I need to feel you inside me." I didn't even give a verbal answer. Instead, I just began kissing the side of her neck as I tried to lift her body with one hand and lowered my shorts with the other. I didn't even lower them that far, just enough for my now rigid member to get free. Feeling my freed schlong slap against her, Olivia did what she could to wriggle out of her pants. She only had one leg fully free, but that was all she needed, and took my dick into her small hand. A moment later, she began lowering herself down onto it. Liv cried loudly as she felt her pussy being split open for the first time in months by something other than her own vibrator or fingers. Olivia did not go slow as she began riding my cock. If her incredible wetness was not evident enough of how unbelievably aroused she was before we started, the fact that she had an insanely gushy orgasm in under two minutes was indisputable proof. Olivia collapsed against my chest after she came. I continued to kiss against her cheek and neck as she worked to catch her breath. I soon scooped her up and put her down on her back against the couch. We both groaned as I had to pull my cock out of her, but I had to do it as I moved around and stripped her out of her shirt and her pants which were still caught around one ankle.

With Olivia now lying naked on the couch, I stripped off the rest of my clothes. I put one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor as I moved between her legs. She had grown out a bit of a blond bush while alone in isolation. I ran my fingers through her blonde curls before sinking a finger into her pussy. Meanwhile, my mouth was preoccupied licking and sucking on her tantalizing breasts with their small dark nipples. Olivia's body jerked as I curled my finger inside her, and I started stroking her g-spot. Her moaning got even louder as I moved my lips down her body and found her lovely clit.

"Oh god," Olivia moaned. "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum again."

"That kind of the point," I stopped sucking her clit just long enough to tell her that before pushing another of my long nimble fingers between her felt folds and going back down to lick her clit. Olivia lifted one of her legs up, opening her up even more for me. In minutes her toes were curling, and her pussy was spasming as she climaxed once again.

"Fuck," Olivia moaned as she tried to catch her breath. I let Olivia lay back and rest for a bit.

"You enjoying yourself?"

A smile of pure delight came across Olivia's face as she said, "Oh yeah. It was bad enough going all those months without, and then my birthday came and went, and God, I needed to have sex after that."

"What does your birthday have to do with anything?"

"You're joking, right?" Olivia asked as she sat up. I think I knew what she was getting at, but I shrugged my shoulders like I didn't know. "Seriously, after everything we've done," she said as she now flipped around to lay on her stomach, "Or rather everything I've let you do with this cock, you're going to act like you don't know." Looking up at me with those brown doe eyes, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my dick.

It's true, looking back the last three years, Olivia's birthdays have been celebrated in part by the two of us doing a whole lot of fucking. Three years ago, I met her at Kelli Berglund's house, who was throwing her a birthday party, and the two of us ended up fucking in front of her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. Two years ago, her birthday party got moved to my place at the last minute, and it more or less devolved into an orgy. The previous year Olivia spent the majority of her birthday celebrating with her girlfriends in Malibu, but when it was time for everyone to head home, I picked up Olivia, and we went to Santa Barbara for two nights. We occasionally left the hotel room just long enough to get something to eat and have our dirty sopping wet bedsheets change before we came back and dirtied the new clean ones.

"Oh, you mean all the dirty crazy sex we usually have on your birthday?" I asked sarcastically as the beautiful blonde sucked my dick.

"Yeah, I was disappointed I didn't get my birthday present from you this year." She then used her tongue to tease my tip as she continued to look up at me. She was not working hard to get me off, the Freeform actress was just teasing my prick with her mouth, but it felt so good I let her continue for a few more minutes.

"Okay, stand up. It's time to get your present." Olivia quickie got up to her feet and moved to the end of the couch. I knew right where she was heading and quickly followed her over to the large teal full-length mirror she had set up in the room. After all the times we'd had sex, I knew her well, and I knew how she loved doing standing doggie-style and how she liked to do it in front of a mirror so she could still look back and see the other person looking at her. She braced herself up against the wall and stuck out her ass. I wasted no time getting behind her and taking a hard grasp of her lovely hips. Aiming my cock just right, I sheathed my full length up to the hilt inside of her. As always, Olivia's tight wet pussy felt amazing.

"Ummm, fuck, I love your pussy," I grunted as I picked up the pace. Hailee was unquestionably my favorite person to have sex with for a multitude of reasons, but if I were to create a list of other favorites, Olivia would for sure be near the top. Her beautiful face looked terrific in the mirror as she moaned in pleasure, I could see her small tits shake as we fucked, and the pungent aroma from her great tasting pussy was filling the room. Moving a hand off her hip, I snaked it around to her pelvis. As I kept thrusting my cock into the actress, my hand roamed through her trim blonde bush until I found her clit again. Rubbing her clit as we fucked almost worked too well on Olivia as I had to react fast and wrap my arm around her to prevent her from falling as her knees buckled. As she struggled to regain her footing, I decided it would be best to change things. Spinning her around, my hands took hold of her pert round ass, and I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and slid her down on my dick before I moved us over the back to the couch. I placed her down, so she was sitting on the arm of the sofa. She kept her legs around me as we started to fuck once again. Now, being able to look her in the face as we humped, I pulled her face to mine and slipped her some tongue as we kissed. My hands moved to her chest, and I felt her hard nipples. Considering how much they stick out when hard, it is impressive how little Olivia has been photographed with pokies.

"Fucking hell," I said as I started to hammer dick into her. I was very much nearing the point of no return. I gave Olivia a warning that I would cum soon, and she just held me tighter. I slowed my pace and gave her a series of powerful hard strokes, pushing my entire length into her each time. I gave one last strong thrust into her that almost made us go over the armrest and onto the couch. Not holding back anymore, I just let go and blasted her womb with everything I had. Giving her a creampie that completely filled her up. "Uggghhhh," I moaned as I shot rope after rope into Olivia, and when I was finally done, I took a deep breath and said, "Happy birthday Liv."

Olivia laughed at that. "Thanks," she said.

"Did you like your gift?"

"I loved it. It fits perfectly," she said as my cock was still resting inside of her. "But is it just the one gift, or was that part of a series of gifts." I had barely gone soft, but I quickly found my second wind. We ended up going again on the couch doing a mix of missionary, cowgirl, and doggy before she once again had me cum deep within her. As we laid together in the afterglow of our sex, she asked me if I wanted to spend the night with her. I thought about it for a moment, but considering that I didn't have any other clothes and that everyone was coming back to her place tomorrow morning for another day of filming, I thought it might not look all that great for me to be there in the same clothes. After I declined, I asked if I could use her shower, which she had no problem with. I was not alone in her shower for long. I had barely started lathering myself up before she got in the shower with me. While playful, the shower we shared mainly was innocent until she dropped her shampoo bottle. She then bent over but did not even try to pick up the bottle. Instead, she just braced her hands up against the wall and pushed back into me. As she looked back at me over her shoulder, I took the hint. We had sex one last time just like that in the shower, with her pressed up against the shower wall. It was a quick hard fuck with her pushing her body back into me and driving my cock into her. We'd both cum one last time with her breasts pressed up against the glass and me holding one of her legs up in the air.

As I got in my car to head home at around 1AM. I texted Castillo, asking him how his night went while I sat at a red light. He sent me back a picture of a naked woman with a sheen of sweat over her body. The lighting in the room was low, but I could easily make out all the details of Madison Pettis' naked body. He also sent a note with the picture saying 'still going .'I texted him back to try and not go too hard tonight since both of them were needed for filming tomorrow. He sent me back an emoji of a thumbs up, but as I looked back at the pic of Madison, I knew there was no chance he was stopping until he just couldn't go anymore.