Lucky Bastard 36: The Wrap Party
Starring Bailee Madison, Paris Berelc, Hailee Steinfeld, and an appearance by Olivia Holt

Codes: F, MF, Mast, 69, Oral, Anal, Public
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and it is nothing but pure fantasy.

NOTE: This story is also a mashup of a lot of small ideas and scenes that I had written at different times to be used later. As the schedule of my real life is about to get busier, I thought all those ideas into this one story to close out the quarantine arc. I hope it works and you all like it.

PARIS BERELC HOME

It was the final day of shooting for the quarantined movie that Bailee Madison was doing with a group of friends. Just a small project to keep them all busy while they waited for the entertainment world to start back up. Thankfully it was ending at the perfect time for Bailee because in two days she was flying up to Vancouver, where she would have to quarantine for 14 days before starting on a new project. But at the moment, she could not have cared less about that project. Right now, she was locked inside Paris Berelc's bedroom and lost in her own thoughts. Bailee had finished her one last scene, and while she waited for everyone else to finish filming, so they could break down the equipment and then head over to Eddie MacDonnell's house for a wrap party, she asked Paris if it would be alright if she used her bed to take a nap. Paris agreed, not thinking much about it. Paris might not have been so agreeable if she could see Bailee now.

Bailee was lying face down on Paris' bed with a towel she'd taken from the bathroom, separating Bailee from Paris' bedsheets. The beautiful 20-year-old actress had her skirt bunched around her waist and her panties down around her mid-thighs. She had one hand under her body, manipulating a small vibrator she was grinding her pussy up against. It's been over a month since Bailey had used her last hall pass with Hailee and Eddie, and she felt too guilty to ask for another go despite feeling incredibly horny the last few days. She knew she had tested the limits of her friendship with Hailee with some of her behavior with Eddie. In her defense, even though she probably could open up her DMs and scan through all the random dick pics Bailee had been sent by strangers and could order one up she liked as if it were Amazon, she didn't want to hook up with some random stranger. Nor did she want to have sex with a guy friend of hers who might try to pressure her to do it again in the future. Eddie, she just felt, was the safe and stable choice. He never pressured her, and while plenty of rumors and stories about him were passed around, he was never the one to talk about sexual get-togethers. Plus, he just fucked her so good. It was always excellent.

Even today, while masturbating, she started lying on her back with her knees up, touching herself. At the same time, she thought about her boyfriend, Blake Richardson. He was so sweet and tender. She was picturing the next time they get to see each other and making love for the first time in months. However, as time went on, her fantasy shifted. She suddenly found her thoughts drifting to Eddie. With him in the other room, she pictured him walking in on her touching herself on the bed, and then pulling out his hard dick and fucking her. She was currently biting her lip, stifling a moan while she had her eyes closed, and picturing Eddie fucking her prone bone on Paris' bed. Unlike the loving fantasy with Blake, when her mind switched to Ed, it was him absolutely drilling her. She bit down on the comforter as she slid her bullet vibrator against her clit. In her mind, she was picturing him pushing his dick repeatedly down into her, rubbing up against her g-spot with each thrust. She could feel her orgasm building, and as bad as she needed this climax, she was slightly afraid that her cries would echo down the hallway and didn't want to get the attention of the dozen other people in the house.

"Mmmmffffffffaaaaahhhhh," Bailee moaned loudly, though muffled, as her eyes rolled back and her body convulsed as she came. Bailee just laid on the bed for several minutes after the body was rocked by a powerful orgasm. It had felt amazing, but she knew that that masturbation session had not fully satisfied her need. Regardless she held off from going another round and climbed off the bed. After pulling her underwear and putting her skirt back into place, she took the towel off the bed. The towel had a very noticeable wet spot and sex smell, so Bailee buried it between other clothes in Paris' full hamper. She splashed some water on her face in the bathroom to check to make sure she looked presentable before leaving to rejoin the rest of the group.

Eddie saw Bailee creep back into the room while they filmed the second to last shot that they needed before finishing the movie. He thought Bailee looked a bit flush, but he didn't think about it too long as he refocused on what the cast and crew filming the scene were up to. The scene involved Olivia Holt getting into a loud argument with Paris Berelc and Madison Pettis in the kitchen. When the scene came to a close, everyone stood in place waiting for the director Byron Castillo to call 'cut' the call never came. Eddie loudly cleared his throat, and Byron snapped out of his haze.

"Oh, cut! Sorry, everyone, that was my fault there. Ummm, that was really good. Let's just do it one more time for the coverage, and then we'll move on," Byron announced.

Ed had noticed that Byron had been in a funk all day, but he didn't want to call him out in front of everyone, so he waited for the next take to end and for people to move stuff around to set up for the final scene.

"Castillo, can I talk to you, man?" Ed asked. Byron agreed and followed Ed into the next room to have some privacy. "Dude, what's going on with you. You've been off all day."

"Yeah, I know, sorry, Ed. It's just Madison," Ed started to explain. Since that first hookup in Olivia's bathroom, Byron and Madison had been a regular, nearly nightly thing. They'd done their best to keep things professional on set, but it had not gone unnoticed that they had vanished together a few times during breaks. "She just got this sponsorship deal for her Instagram with this lingerie company, and she did this whole fashion show for me last night with me last night showing me all the stuff they sent her. Jesus man, I just can't get those images out of my head when I see her. I mean, you should see what she has under her shirt right now."

"That's great. I'm glad you and Madison are really getting along, but get your shit together. You can't be hooking up with one of your actresses if you're going to spend the next day only paying attention to her. You gotta separate the sex from work. Think with your head on your shoulders while at work, and then you can think with something else when you're away from the set."

"Yeah, I know you're right."

"Just keep it together for this last shot, and we're done."

"You're right, you're right. Thanks." Ryan then turned and went back to the kitchen to finish setting up for the last scene. Ed stayed in the other room for a bit longer, having difficulty believing that he just had to tell someone else to stop thinking with his dick. It was almost ironic since, on many occasions, he has been accused of letting his dick do all of his thinking for him since high school. As he went to rejoin the group, he was quickly cut off by Bailee.

"Ed," She said as she stepped right in front of his path.

"Jesus, Bails' He said as he was barely able to stop himself from walking right over her. As it was, they were so close that he felt her breast brush up against his chest before he took a step back. "What is it?"

"Do you know where Hailee is? I can't find her."

"She went back to my place. She'd forgotten that she had a Zoom interview or something today."

"Oh, okay," she said, disappointed.

"She'll be there at the party. You can talk to her then."

Bailee sighed, "Alright, that's fine."

Bailee then backed off, and everyone got back to setting up and then filming the movie's final scene. It took a few more takes than expected to get the shot just right, but in the end, they all cheered that it was over. Everyone then pitched in to start to break everything down. Ed said he had to leave early to make sure his house was suitable for the wrap party. He texted everyone his address, though most everyone already had it, and said he'd see everyone at his home.

EDDIE'S HOUSE

The truth was Eddie's house was already all set for the wrap party. He had stocked his refrigerator and bar the previous night and most of the snacks just needed to get taken out of the fridge or poured into a bowl. The caterers were coming later in the afternoon with most of the food. He just wanted to sneak away while everyone was backing up so he could get 15 to 30 minutes alone with Hailee. He checked in on his home office, where he expected she'd done the zoom interview, but it was empty. He then went upstairs to look for her. He was disappointed when he didn't see her in his bedroom or the master bathroom, but the mirror was still fogged up a bit from steam from the shower, so he knew she could not have gone too far. So he checked one last place. Walking into his closet, he saw Hailee standing in a towel, looking through the clothes she kept at his place. He just stopped and looked at her standing there. Hailee jumped and let out a small scream as she did not expect to see Ed standing in the doorway, and he scared her for a moment.

"Shit, sorry," he apologized for scaring her.

"Fuck, Eddie. Are you guys wrapped already? Are people downstairs already?"

"No, I bought us some alone time before people arrive."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Hailee said flirtatiously as she strolled up to him.

"Well, Castillo was talking about how he can't stop looking at Madison today, and it got me thinking about how before we first hooked up, we kept running into each other, and I could not stop looking at you.'

Hailee put her hand on his chest, "You still can't stop looking at me when we go out."

"That's true. But can you blame me?" Ed asked. He then reached out and tugged at her towel, and it fell to the floor, leaving her standing naked in front of him, "look at you, how could I possibly look away?" He then kissed her, and she quickly kissed him back.

"How much time do we have?" she asked with some urgency in her voice.

"Not enough time to have sex, but we can for sure fool around a bit," He explained. Hailee took his hand and led him to his bed. She had Ed lay down, and she got on top of him. The two made out on the bed for several minutes. Ed's hands moved all around her body as her hands went down and began undoing his pants. She did not break away from kissing him until his pants were pushed down and his cock was in her hands. She began to move down his body as she slowly stroked his dick. Once she was down far enough and about to start sucking his dick, he stopped her.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Are you serious?" she asked as her lips were two inches from his long hard dick.

"Yes," he said. "Turn around and let me do you too." Hailee smiled as she turned around and sat her pussy right down on his face. She let out a moan as she felt him stick out his tongue and give her pussy a good lick. Hailee just sat there sitting on his face for a minute before she bent down and took his dick into her mouth. They went down on each other there in the middle of the bed with some urgency, hoping to beat the clock before their guests arrived. Hailee stroked his shaft with one hand as her lips sucked on the head of his cock. He gripped her ass and pulled her down even closer as he ate her out. He dug his tongue deep down into her, and he could feel her moaning more and more. The vibrations of her moans only increased his pleasure as she worked his manhood with her mouth. While sucking on her clit, Ed felt her mouth move off of his dick and then heard her moan loudly as she came all over his face. His face was soaked when she climbed off of Ed, and he used a pillow to wipe his face off. He then put the pillow behind his head and looked down at his body. Hailee had relocated between his legs, and she was looking up at him as she began to suck his dick once again. He watched as she worked her soft lips up and down his pole. He made his pleasure in what she was doing well known. Knowing the joy she was causing made her eyes light up, and Ed thought he saw her stretched-out lips smile a bit.

"Holy fuck Hailee, I'm going to cum soon," she took his dick out of her mouth, and her hands stroked her quickly. She still used her tongue and toyed with his tip a bit until he finally exploded. His cum hitting her right in her beautiful face. She had cum streaked all over her face when it was over. She gave his dick one last suck, cleaning up any extra cum that leaked out of his dick. The two took a quick shower together to clean the ejaculate off of each other's faces before other people began to arrive.

CASTILLO'S CAR

Byron was currently in the back seat of his car. He had pulled into a parking garage on the way to Ed's house and driven to a spot in an empty corner at the top of the garage. While they were driving, he was still completely horny for Madison. He saw this as his one shot to get some privacy with her before spending several hours in a house full of people. He told Madison just that when she asked what he was doing as he drove into the garage. Once he parked the car, she just followed his lead as he moved to the backseat. That was all 10 minutes ago.

Currently, Madison was straddling Byron's lap and gyrating her hips on top of him. Her t-shirt was bunched up by her neck, and the cups to her bra had been pulled down, freeing her breasts to the open air. Byron had one hand grabbing one tit while his mouth was sloppily licking and sucking her other chocolate-colored nipple. His other hand was down in her undone shorts, fingering her wet twat.

"Mmmmm, do you know how distracted I was today during filming? All I could think about you, your body, and everything I wanted to do to you," he said as he switched his mouth over to her other nipple.

"I know...Mmmmm...I could feel your eyes on me the whole time... why do you think my panties were so wet?" They continued to fool around in the backseat for a while longer. The Five Points actress pulled him away from her breast and brought her lips down to his. As the two began to make out, she also started to hump against his fingers at a quicker pace. She was moaning into his mouth until she just had to pull away. Her orgasm was building, and her breathing was quickening. Byron kissed back down her neck to her breast again. She then lowered her head, burying it into his shoulder as she let out a loud moan while her pussy spasmed and she climaxed. As she was recovering from her orgasm, Byron's hands and lips continued to explore her body.

"You know," Byron said as he lightly kissed the side of her neck. "We could just skip the wrap party. Go to my place to continue this." Madison bit her lip and moaned. "Or we could just drive up to Malibu or maybe Santa Barbara. Find a private hotel that is out of the way. Hold up there for the weekend by ourselves." As enticing as that sounded, Madison pushed Byron away to get him to stop and make sure she didn't fall for his temptation. She wanted to go to the party and had her own plans for the two of them that night.

"No, no, no. I want to go to Ed's house and celebrate with everyone," she told him. "Plus, if we do go, I promise I have a special surprise for you after." The look in her eye was all he needed to convince him to do what she wanted. She just had a special gleam in her eye that let him know that if he said no, he'd deeply regret it. So he reluctantly pulled his hand out from her shorts and licked his fingers clean. Once Madison got off of him, he moved back to the driver's seats and drove off, with Madison continuing to relax in the backseat.

EDDIE'S HOUSE

Madison and Castillo walked through the door of Eddie's house. They were the last two to arrive at the house.

"About time you two got here," Eddie said as he saw the two of them enter the living room, he picked up some champagne glasses walked them over. "What took you so long?"

"Umm, you know, we got a little sidetracked," Ryan said as he took a glass.

"Sure. Well, now that you are here, let's have everyone raise their glasses." Everyone did as Ed said and raised their glasses. "To a job well done. We did this on with a minimal crew, minimal prep time, and yet we were still able to pull it off, and that's a credit to all of you." Everyone sipped from their glasses after the toast, and people got back to the conversations they were having before the toast.

"Eddie, your house is really nice," Madison complimented him.

"Thanks. Yeah, it fits for what I need right now."

"You know he bought it because he won the lottery, right. All luck," Jack interjected from a nearby seat.

"Thanks for that," Ed directed to Jack.

"Is that true?" Madison asked.

"Yeah, it is. I won one of the biggest jackpots ever. Then I helped my friend Ryan Devers finance his first movie. And since then, I started my production company, and I've had a good amount of success since then. So yeah, a bit of luck got me started, but I've been working hard ever since. It's not like I am relying on my girlfriend or someone to help me get work."

Jordan, one of the other male actors in the movie, let out a snort as he tried to hold back from laughing at my not-so-subtle jab. Jack just sat and sulked, knowing he had walked himself right into that insult.

Over the next hour, people started to drift around the house though most found their way outside. After a series of 100° days the previous week, having it only be in the low 90's outside actually felt good. It also helped that one of the crew guys had been busy with the blender making as many frozen margaritas as he could. Hailee and Ed shared a seat on a lounge chair and were enjoying their frozen drinks. The couple was sitting very close to each other, with their legs touching and his arm wrapped around her back. Sitting across from them was Olivia and Paris on another lounge chair. The four of them were all talking about a bunch of random things when Bailee dragged over another chair and joined in on the conversation. And Jack was not far behind, taking a seat close to Paris. He put his arm around Paris and pulled her closer to him as he sat down. Olivia seemed just as annoyed as some of the others, with Jack joining them. She rolled her eyes and then decided to say something, thinking it might annoy him and make him walk away.

"Can I just say, you two are like the perfect couple," Liv said, referring to Hailee and Ed.

"Awww, thank you," Hailee said and kissed her boyfriend on the cheek.

"Thanks," Ed said, "but I don't know about perfect."

"Come on, you guys are perfect. It is obvious to everyone that you two are crazy about one another. And you two can barely take your eyes off one another when you're in the same room. I bet you two never fight," Olivia said, making sure to pour on the compliments.

"I mean, we fight just like every other couple," Hailee answered.

"Oh please, what was your last fight?" Olivia asked.

"There are always little things, but the last bad one, that was when I got furious after I saw the pictures of her at the Lucian Grainge's Walk of Fame ceremony. When I saw Beiber had his arm over her shoulder in some of the photos, it set me off. I told her she should have punched that bastard in the kidney," Ed retold the story. "She explained how she had to look okay for the camera and didn't want to cause a scene or anything. And she was right about all that. I knew all that on some basic level, but I told her that if he touches her again, I'm gonna rip his arm off and beat him with it."

"Oh wow, I never pictured you as the jealous type before," Bailee said, surprised.

"I'm normally not and wasn't a jealousy thing. I trust Hailee completely. I probably trust her more than anyone. I just hate that little fucker. We all know what he's done or have heard some of the stories, right?" he asked the group that was gathered around. "That bastard should probably be in jail. So, yeah, when I saw that rapist with his arm around someone I care for, it made me mad."

"He is kind of a monster," Paris added.

"Kind of? No, he is. I've heard the same things you have. Plus, Ryan's first boyfriend out of college worked for TMZ. When we would hang out, he used to fill me in on the real gossip. I've avoided Bieber like the plague ever since. I just know if I get within three feet of him, I won't be able to stop myself from taking a swing at him."

"Wow, Eddie. I don't think I've ever actually seen you mad before now. You really do hate Justin," Paris said.

"Yeah, I do. I really really do."

"He's an asshole, but you know, you can't just act like you hate the guy in public," Jack added.

"Look, I get there is a game to be played if you just don't get along with someone, you don't want to cause a bigger story, and you may need to work with them on something in the future. I mean, me and Jack generally do not like each other, but we can still work together," Jack even gave an approving nod to that comment. "But when it comes to people who've done the shit Bieber's done behind closed doors, I don't care if people know I hate him." Ed took a sip of his drink to wet his throat after that rant. "Also, Dove's ex-fiancé, fuck that guy too."

Thankfully the caterers arrived with the food soon after that to bring that conversation to an end. And with food, some levity was also brought back to the small party. At least for a few more hours. The day had gone, and even after the sunset, most everyone was still at Eddie's house, having a good time. The chairs had been moved around into a big half-circle by the pool. Each couple shared a chair while the single people all sat alone. They'd all begun talking about how they met one another. Many people had known each other for a while, though some like Madison were newer to the group and did not know some of the past group dynamics. Which brought up some revelations that Ed wished were not brought up as he snuggled in the chair with his girlfriend.

"Wait, so am I the only one here that has not had sex with Eddie?" Madison asked while looking at the other women. Some of them smirked while others looked away.

"I haven't," Jordan joked as he broke the silence, and that got a laugh from a few people.

"God damn. I'd heard rumors you were a man whore. Is he that good?" Madison asked excitedly.

"Whoa!" Byron interrupted. "I know we're not dating, but I don't think I'm okay with you asking about how good another guy is in bed right in front of me." While he was talking, all the other actresses responded to Madison's question. Bailee embarrassingly blushed and looked away. Paris gave a shrug. Hailee took hold of Ed's hand and leaned her body into him. Olivia gave a more direct answer. Liv used her glass so Castillo could not see her mouth the words ‘So good. Oh my god,' before biting her lip.

"And anyway," Byron continued, "Bros before hoes."

"I don't think Ed's is a real bros before hoes kind of a guy," Jack said.

"That's fair," Jordan said.

"Is that true, Eddie," Madison asked, "are you not a bro before hoes kind of a guy?"

"Depends on the bro and the hoe. But Castillo is a good guy. He's got nothing to worry about."

"So what? I'm just some asshole?" Jack fired off at Ed.

"Your words, not mine," Ed replied.

"Jack, stop," Paris cut Jack off before he could respond. "You slept with other women, like Caylee, behind my back, so you should not be one to talk."

"Fine," he said to Pairs, and then turned to Madison and said, "Madison, if you are that curious about Ed's sexual prowess, just ask around. I know several women who have tapes of themselves with him. Heck, Bailee or Liv might have one on their phone right now." You could see the uneasiness people were having as this back and forth between Ed and Jack continued. Paris also grew frustrated with her boyfriend as he seemed to keep pushing things.

"At least in all those videos, the women in them knew they were being recorded and knew who would be viewing them," Ed said, heavily implying something.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jack said, suddenly realizing he might have painted himself into a corner.

"Yeah, that lighting test video looked like a real accident," Ed fired back. Jack stayed silent, and that silence spoke volumes to Paris.

"What is he talking about?" Paris asked him. Jack tried to say something, but no actual words came out of his mouth.

"Remember when we did those light testing videos at your house," Eddie asked Paris, and she nodded in acknowledgment. "Well, you two had a nooner in front of one of the cameras recording in your bedroom."

"Oh god," Paris said in embarrassment.

"I was guessing that you had no idea," Eddie told Paris, "But Jack seemed to be hyper-aware since he kept looking at the camera throughout the video and then stared right into it when he came.

"Are you serious?" Paris said in disbelief.

"It's true," Andre said. "I was the one who saw it when I went through the recordings. But don't worry, I just shared the clip with Ed and then deleted it." He explained to Paris, forgetting he also did send the clip to Ryan and not mentioning that he saved a copy of the edited clip for himself.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Paris yelled at Jack as she slapped him in the shoulder repeatedly. "I can't believe you did that." Paris then got up and walked back inside, and Jack followed behind her, trying to apologize and explain himself. Even once out of sight, no one could tell what was said. Their shouting could be heard by everyone else. They all tried to ignore what was happening, but it was not easy.

When the yelling stopped, everyone turned and looked back at the glass door leading back inside. Paris could be seen pacing a bit. Ed volunteered to go in and see if she was alright. Halfway to the door, Ed realized that he might be the worst person to talk to her right now, but he had already committed.

‘Hey Paris, you okay?" He said when he got inside.

"I'm fine," she said, obviously mad and frustrated.

"What happened to Jack?"

"We broke up, I told him to fuck off, and then he left."

"Okay."

"God, he just makes me so mad. And I know you don't like him, but, god." Paris went off on a rant about Jack, and Ed just stood there and let her go. Letting her get everything she needed to say out. When she ran out of steam, Ed finally spoke up again.

"You're right. I don't like him. Neither do most of the people who are outside right now. But they do like you, and I know they'd all love it if you come back outside and have some fun."

"Yeah, sure," she reluctantly agreed, "Not like I'm going anywhere. Jack was my ride home."

"Andre doesn't live that far away from your place. I'm sure he can give you a ride." The two of them turned around and started to walk back outside.

"You know Jack wanted us to sneak up to your room to have sex?"

"Did you?"

"No, of course not. He'd been acting like an asshole all day."

"Thanks for not doing that. But just to let you know, Hailee and I did sneak off and have sex on your bed a few times while everyone else was busy filming." That put a smile back on Paris' face.

"You're such an asshole," she laughingly said.

For the next two hours, people began to leave the party. Byron and Madison were the first to go. Then slowly, other people started to trickle away. Paris did end up taking a ride from Andre. The last two guests at the house with Ed and Hailee were Olivia and Bailee.

CASTILLO'S HOUSE

"Oh Fuck! Oh, Fuck! UGGGHHHAAAAAHHHH!" Madison screamed out as she came for the second time that night. Madison was lying on her stomach on Byron's couch with her waist bent over the armrest. Byron stood next to the couch behind Madison. His hands held her hips and hammered her pussy with his rock-hard cock.

The moment they got into Ryan's house, the two of them began ripping each other's clothes off. They stopped at the couch simply because Ryan fell backward onto it as he tried to pull off his pants. Once he was sitting down with his cock out, Madison, clad only in her bra, dropped to her knees and began to suck him off. After being blue-balled a bit in the car hours earlier, he didn't need much. So in a matter of minutes, he blew half his load into her mouth before she pulled him out of her mouth and had him finish off the other half of his load all over her cleavage. He then ripped off her bra and went down on her as he let his dick recuperate. Right as she seemed to be edging towards orgasm, he stood up and plunged his dick into her. At some point, while fucking they had rotated from Ryan standing in front of the couch with Madison on her back to Ryan standing on the side of the sofa with Madison on her stomach. Now, back to the present. Ryan slowed his pace, but he was still sliding his dick in and out of her as she recovered from her latest orgasm.

"Do me a favor, go to my purse. I need you to get something," she said as she caught her breath.

"You want me to put on a condom?" he asked as he reluctantly pulled out of her wet pussy.

"No," she said as she turned her head and watched him walk over to her purse and open it up. She licked her lip, looking at his cock swing back and forth as he riffled through it. "There should be a small plastic bottle in there." He found the bottle and pulled it out.

"Is this lube?"

"Surprise!" she said excitedly, but Byron just stood there a little confused. "I thought you might want to try anal tonight."

His eyes went wide as what was about to happen dawned on him. "Shit. Really?" Madison just gave him a dirty smile and nodded.

He opened the cap and poured some lube into his hand and then coated his manhood with it as he walked back over to get behind Madison. He then poured out some more lube, this time onto Madison's backside. Using his thumb to smear it around a bit, he then pushed a bit, and Madison let out a surprised gasp as his thumb entered her rear end. He fingered her ass a bit before removing his thumb and then aimed his cock. As his tip pressed against her rosebud, he reached under her. He began rubbing her clit before giving a short hard thrust to push the head of cock into her. After that, he moved slowly, with quick thrust as he pushed more and more of his dick into her ass. Madison bit down on a pillow and muffled her cries as he went into her.

As the seconds went by, the feeling of Byron fucking her backside and fingering her clit, brought more and more pleasure to her. Her initial cries of slight pain became loud moans of pleasure. She'd never cum from anal sex before, but that didn't mean she didn't get a good deal of enjoyment from it. Byron, though, was genuinely enjoying himself. Madison's ass was even tighter than her pussy. Although he was worried he might have been hurting her at first, once she started moaning, he felt reassured to keep going. He was now pounding her ass and could not help himself from giving her shapely caramel-colored ass a few playful slaps.

Wanting to see her face, he stopped moving his hips, picked up one of her legs, and started flipping her over. Knowing what he was trying to do, Madison worked with him to flip over. With her on her back, he took hold of her hips and began fucking her ass again. He loved the change in his view. As he looked down, instead of seeing her back and ass, he saw Madison's smiling face and her tits jiggle with each of his thrusts. He did not last much longer than that.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he warned her. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Yesssss, do it. I want to feel you," Madison told him as she cupped her large, shanking breasts and teased her nipples. A few seconds later, he let out a grunting moan as his dick began erupting in her ass. Filling her bowels with his hot jizz for the first time.

ANDRE'S CAR

"God, he's just such an asshole," Paris continued to vent in Andre's car as he drove her home. Andre responded early on in the ride to what she said, but as she continued to vent, he slowly started to tune her out. It finally dawned on Paris that she had been the only one to say anything for at least the last ten minutes. "I'm sorry I keep going on. It's just....you know."

"Yeah, I get it," he agreed. "Trust me, we've all been there."

"Yeah, well, at least it's over now."

"Over for now, or for good?"

"For good. Everyone said I shouldn't have gotten back with him," as Paris said that, her phone beeped again. It had been going off every few minutes since getting in the car. "Of course, he won't leave me alone no matter how many times text him back that we're done."

"Well, you could hire a skywriter to write 'it's over' above his place."

"That's not a bad idea, but I think that takes a few days to do. Rather not spend the next couple days having to deal with his calls and text," Paris said as she noticed that they were approaching her place. She spent the next few minutes in silence, thinking as she looked out the window.

"I wish I could help you figure things out, but we're here," Andre said as he put his car in park when they arrived at Paris' home. Paris looked back at him, meaning to thank him as her hand went to open the door. Suddenly a wild idea popped into Paris' head as she looked at Andre.

"Do you mean it?" she asked.

"What?"

"Do you really want to help me out?"

"Sure, I guess. Why? You thought of something?"

"I have."

"What do you need me to do?"

"Let me suck your dick," Paris said frankly.

"What?" Andre said, blown away by her answer.

"I want you to let me suck your dick and give me a facial. Then we'll take a few pictures and send them to him. What better way to say we're through than a pic with some other guy's cum on my face."

"Fuck," Andre was still surprised. "That will probably get the message across."

"So you'll do it?" Paris asked with some excitement in her voice.

"I mean, what's in it for me?"

"Are you serious? You get your dick sucked. What more could you want?" Paris was almost offended that Andre wasn't jumping at her blowjob offer.

"Let me keep copies of the pictures, and I'll do it," Andre counter proposed.

"Seriously? Fine, I guess," Paris rolled her eyes as she reluctantly agreed. She undid her seat belt and got up on her knees in the passenger seat. Turned in her seat and bent over the center console.

"Oh wow, we're doing it right here?" Andre was shocked.

"What's the matter? Never fooled around in your car before," Paris asked as she began opening his pants.

"Of course, it's just...oh wow," he was interrupted by the feeling of her hand snaking into his pants and touching his cock.

"Hmmm," Paris said as she felt up his dick in his pants, "How long since you last stroked this thing?"

"Ugghhh, like 2 or 3 days," he said, not fully able to think clearly as he felt her hand on his dick.

"Perfect, then you should have a nice big load for me," she said as she pulled his growing dick from his pants. He moved his seat all the way back and tilted the seat as she gave it a few more strokes and took a good look at his nice-looking cock. Paris took a deep breath and opened wide. She then dove down and swallowed several inches of his rod. She swirled her tongue around the tip for a while and flicked against the base of his tip. Andre leaned back and moaned as he felt her begin to bob her head up and down his member. The car filled with wet sounds of the actress's cock sucking. Paris had her tongue flat against his shaft and was licking her way up his dick when she was suddenly blinded by the flash of light.

"Dude, the fuck?" Paris said in shock.

"What? You said you wanted pictures."

"Yeah. In the end. And with my phone."

"My phone, your phone, what's the difference."

"Whatever," Paris said as she shook her head and then bent back down. "You can take two more pictures and then no more until the end." She posed for two pictures with Andre's cock. One with her smiling and her tongue out licking the tip, and the other with her lips wrapped around his dick and her eyes staring directly into the camera lens. After the second picture, Paris reached out and pushed his arm down, signaling for him to put the camera away. Once it was down, the car was refiled with the sounds of wet slurping. Outside of playing with his balls on occasion, Paris did not use her hands while giving him fellatio. She merely relied on her lips, tongue, and mouth to satisfy him.

"Holy shit," he moaned. Andre was doing his best to make the oral pleasure Paris was giving him last as long as possible, but he was fighting a losing battle. Paris, who had her hand resting on his thigh, could feel Andre clenching and holding back.

"Remember, on my face, not in my mouth," Paris slipped her mouth from his cock to remind him.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure a picture with my load in your mouth will also get your point across," he replied through gritted teeth. Paris just rolled her eyes at his response.

"Maybe we can try that next time," Paris said cheekily. The feeling of Paris re-wrapping her lips around his manhood and the thought of a possible next time was enough to push him over the edge. He yelled out that he was going to cum, and Paris pulled off his cock. She closed her eyes and mouth and pointed his dick right at her face. Suddenly his ejaculate shot out of his dick and splashed against her face. Paris kept her eyes shut as she felt his cum spraying her face. Once it stopped, she opened one eye to check. She was looking right at his spent cock, seeing a small dribble of jizz leaking down his dick. She leaned down and wiped that bit of extra cum onto her cheek. She then sat up and said, "Okay, get your phone, quick!"

Andre fumbled with his phone as he tried to pick it up, unlock it, and open the camera app, all at the same time. He snapped at least a dozen pictures of Paris posing with her cum glazed face. Andre got a towel out of his trunk to help Paris clean up as she selected which photos she liked. She eventually picked 3. One with her eyes closed, making a duck face. The second one is with her eyes and mouth open and tongue out. The third one was just her flipping off the camera with her face painted in cum. She sent all three to Jack with the message, "we're done."

EDDIE'S HOUSE

Ed was in the shower with the water spraying his back. He was rapidly driving his hips back and forth. Hailee's wet naked body was pressed against his as the two made out passionately. His arm, which was wrapped around her, slipped down, and he gave her ass a nice firm squeeze. As their lips pressed against each other and their tongues intertwined, there was a sudden wail from inside the shower with them.

"OH GOD, YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT!" Olivia Holt cried out. Bend at the waist, and both hands braced up against the glass wall, Olivia's cries of pleasure came out as Eddie fucked her hard from behind. His free arm was wrapped around her hip so his fingers could brush her clit as they fucked. Ed and Hailee broke off their kiss as he focused on bringing one of the stars of his latest movies to orgasm. Hailee remained close to her boyfriend, pressing her hard nipples into his side and lightly kissing the side of his neck. While Hailee did not mind sharing Ed on occasion, and while Ed did enjoy having sex with Olivia whenever he had the chance, they both knew that it would be time for the two of them to pair up once Liv came. They loved nothing more than sex with one another. So Ed fucked Olivia hard, knowing she was close. He even took his hand off of Hailee to grab her hip and pull her back to him with each thrust he made. Moving his other hand up from her crotch to her breast, he played with her nipple. "Oh god, almost there! Fuck! I love how your dick makes my pussy feel," Olivia moaned.

It was not long after that that Ed felt Olivia's tight pussy clenched around his dick, and she let out a loud, long moan as she came hard on his dick. As she came down from her high, Olivia slipped off his dick as her body slumped forward, and she rested the top of her head against the glass while catching her breath. While she was doing that, Ed and Hailee had focused back on one another once again. Wrapping their arms around each other tightly, they were hungrily kissing one another. They were so wrapped up in one another that they did not even notice when Olivia left the shower and told the two of them to have fun.

With her back against the same wall that Olivia had been bracing herself against, Hailee had her hands wrapped around Ed's neck and one leg around his waist. Hailee out a small yelp as Ed slammed his dick into her. They went at each other hot and heavy, moaning into each other's mouths as they continued to kiss while fucking standing up in the shower. Hailee moved her head to the side and let out a series of loud moans as Ed kissed along her neck and shoulder as his hand moved up her chest and played with her sensitive nipples.

"Can I ask you something," Hailee said between moans.

"Yeah, of course," he said as he continued to leave a trail of kisses along her neck.

"If you had to choose between just me or any woman you want going forward, who would you choose?" she asked.

"Are you joking?" He asked with a serious tone and slowing down his pelvic thrusts. For a half-second, she thought she might have upset him, but he placed a hand behind her head and looked her dead in the eye, and said, "You, no question." Hailee responded gleefully by pulling him in for a kiss. She also jumped up and wrapped both her legs around his waist. Locking her legs so tight around him, he barely had to hold her to keep her upon him. They spend the next several minutes fucking each other in the shower. Sensing one another were approaching their orgasm, they looked each other square in the eye, continuing to hump one another while trying their best to suppress their orgasm until they were both on the brink. Then with a simple head nod, they both stopped holding back and came simultaneously. Her pussy tightened on his cock as he emptied his load deep into her. He had to lean against her and the wall even more as he came and felt one of his knees get shaky and thought he might fall with Hailee in his arms. When he finished cumming, Hailee started to come down from her bliss, Hailee unlocked her legs from around him and stood on her own. Ed took a step back, and with his legs still feeling a bit shaky, he sat down on the floor of the shower stall, resting his back against the other wall. Hailee then followed in suit, taking a seat on the floor next to him and resting her head against him as he wrapped an arm around her.

"Did you mean what you said before, or was that just sex talk?" she asked.

"What about you versus a harem of women? Of course, I meant it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course. Fuck everyone else."

"I think fucking everyone else is how we got in this situation," She joked.

"Yeah," he laughed. "By the way, how does she keep inviting herself in with us and just agreeing despite each time saying it's the last time."

"I don't know. It's weird. I'm not sure why I keep agreeing."

"Maybe it's some kind of Jedi mind trick."

"Maybe. But I don't think it's her hand that she waves that gets you so distracted."

Ed and Hailee stayed sitting on the shower floor for a while longer, letting the water wash over them. When they finally did get up, they turned off the water and began toweling themselves off. Ed picked up his phone off the bathroom counter and checked his messages as he hung up his towel.

"Well, I guess Paris and Jack are really officially done," Ed said while looking at his phone.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because Andre just sent me a text saying they are done and that she blew him in his car. He even sent a picture," Ed replied as he turned his phone and showed Hailee the picture of Paris with her tongue out and her face covered in cum.

"You know what that probably means," Hailee said as she opened the bathroom door.

"Yup," he said as the two of them walked named into his bedroom.

"What are you two talking about," asked Bailee Madison. Bailee was naked, lying lengthwise across the bed on her stomach. She was propped on her elbows a bit, exposing her breasts almost entirely except for her nipples which still rested on the mattress. Her legs behind her were also bent up in the air.

"Paris sucked off Andre as a way to officially end things with Jack."

"I'm surprised that's all she did," Olivia chimed in as she, too, was naked on the bed. Pulling her hand from between Bailee's legs, Olivia added, "By the way, you better hurry up and fuck this girl. She's so wet she might soak down into the mattress."

"Well, someone is going to have to breathe life back into my friend," Ed said as he stepped up to the edge of the bed so that he was standing directly in front of Bailee. She didn't even say anything as the former Good Witch star took his dick and brought it to her mouth. Keeping her eyes looking up at him, she licked the head and then wrapped her lips around it. Bailee eagerly cucked his dick to get him hard. She was unsure when Oliva laid down next to her. Still, suddenly as Bailee was working the head, Olivia appeared and kissed along the remaining shaft. Bailee scooted over a bit, and she began using her lips on the opposite side. The two young actresses worked in tandem. Each working one side of his cock with her lips. They worked like this for a few minutes before Bailee pulled away.

"Okay, it's my turn now. He's plenty hard," Bailee said excitedly. When asked what she wanted, the answer was easy enough for Bailee. After spending that morning masturbating while she thought about Ed fucking her, she knew exactly what she wanted. This was going to be her last fuck before going into quarantine in Vancouver, so she would make it count. Staying flat on her stomach, Bailee gripped the bedspread in anticipation as Ed got behind her. She was so excited she could barely contain herself.

"Oh, Eddie! Ahhhhhh!" Bailee cried. She was so excited that the moment her pussy stretched out and he sank his total dick into her, Bailee came. Nevertheless, Eddie kept fucking her, and Bailee continued to cry out. She'd orgasm two more times and completely drenched the sheets on the bed before Ed pulled out, and he rained cum all over her back and ass.

THE NEXT DAY

Hailee and Ed were still curled up in bed late into the morning. Bailee and Olivia both left after a bit more fun last night. So after an exhausting night and no plans for the day, they were in no hurry to leave the comfort of their oversized bed. They were both still naked, so Ed kept pulling the sheet down as they talked so that he could get an eye full of her lovely tits in the daylight. While they fooled around a bit, both their phones went off within a minute of each other. Grabbing their phones, they looked at their recent text and then compared the text to what the others got.

"You called it," Ed said. "You know I don't have to do it, right?"

"We can deal with it later," Hailee said as she tossed her phone to the side and rolled on top of Eddie, who responded by throwing his phone as well. As the two of them began to make out, their phones lay side by side. Each with their screen still on showing a recent message from Paris. One showed the message 'what are you doing next weekend?' and the other reading 'mind if I borrow your man for the weekend.'