Lucky Bastard 37: Saying Goodbye To 2020
Starring: Paris Berelc, Alexandra Daddario, Olivia Holt and Hailee Steinfeld

Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Anal, Exhibition,
Written by MiamiLyfe
Disclaimer: The following is completely fictional and it is nothing but pure fantasy

NOTES: So, I wanted to get the timeline of this story up to the present day, and I thought the best way to do that was with a few snapshot stories. Unfortunately with me being me, this ended just becoming a lot longer of a story than I imagined when it would be. I should have probably written this as 3-4 shorter stories, but I didn't. Sorry. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

DECEMBER 31, 2020

It is 20 minutes to midnight, and I am walking to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of champagne that I'm going to be popping at midnight. Like most people, I could not wait to be done with this horrible year. After spending much of the first half just sitting around at home, I spent the last several months stressed out working and not seeing too much in return for my hard work. At times I seriously considered saying fuck it and just quitting. I already had more money than I knew what to do with when I started this whole endeavor after I won what's still the largest lottery jackpot in US history. And since then, I've only accumulated more money from the work I have done, financing and producing a handful of movies and several profitable low-risk investments thanks to my financial advisor. The only issue with quitting was that I was too young to not do anything with the rest of my life. I also generally enjoyed what I did and the people I got to meet and hang out with while doing it. Plus, some of the bonuses that I'd enjoyed while working in the film industry are some that most people would not believe.

AUGUST 28th

Hailee moaned loudly as she lay naked on my bed. I just sat by and watched as Hailee moved closer to her impending orgasm. Laying on top of Hailee, kissing her stomach as she fingered her, was a naked Paris Berelc. Hailee had negotiated a deal to "lend" me to Paris, but I made Paris also agree to a similar agreement Hailee and I had made with Bailee. I told her that she had to give Hailee one first if she wanted an orgasm from me. She had thought I was joking at first, but she agreed once Paris found out I was serious.

Paris came over, and after sharing a few drinks and getting relaxed, we all retreated to the bedroom. Paris whispered something in Hailee's ear, and she just smiled and nodded. I then pulled Hailee to me and began kissing her. I pulled off her shirt and moved us over to the bed as we made out. It wasn't until I was about to lie her down that I remembered Paris was there next to me, waiting to cut in. Turning to Paris, she quickly attacked my face. Kissing me hard with a burning passion. And I do mean burning. I could feel the heat radiating off her crotch as I moved my hands down and began undoing her shorts. She made quick work of her shirt and bra as her shorts fell to the floor. Left in only a tiny thong and her black boots, the two of us turned back to the bed, and Hailee was lying down watching. Paris and I combined to remove the rest of her clothing. Paris went for her pants, and I went for her bra. It took me no time to remove her bra, so as Paris removed the remainder of her clothing, I made out some more with Hailee and played with her breasts.

I backed away once she was stripped, though not before stripping Paris of her remaining clothing. I then stood back and watched Paris fulfill her end of the deal and give Hailee an orgasm. I was still totally clothed as I watched them together. As Hailee started to moan, I began removing my clothing, both so I could get ready to be tagged in and because my dick was trying to rip through my pants. I felt considerable relief when I freed my manhood from their increasingly tight confines.

Nothing turned me on more than seeing and hearing my girlfriend's orgasm. So after Hailee came, I quickly climbed into bed next to her. Sitting up, resting against the headboard, I pulled Hailee on top of me. We promptly began kissing and groping each other again.

"Uh-hem," Paris cleared her throat, Hailee and I stopped what we were doing and looked back at her. Paris was on her knees and holding her phone. "I held up my end of the deal," she said to us. Hailee then climbed off of me, and Paris moved in closer.

"What's with the phone?" I asked as Paris handed it to Hailee.

"Jack just really hated the idea of you and me hooking up. He also kept asking me questions about us. While we were shooting, he was almost obsessed with it. So I thought I'd shoot a little video to answer all his outstanding questions." My eyes darted to Hailee, and she gave me a nod that this was all alright. Paris then climbed on top of me, and she kissed her way up my chest, along my neck, and then locked lips with me. Our kiss did not last long as she kept moving until she sat on top of me and pulled my face forward to her breasts. I grabbed onto her ass as I licked and sucked on her lovely brown nipples. Paris started grinding on me. I could feel how slick and wet her pussy was as she rubbed it along the top of my shaft.

"Okay, okay," Paris said as she pushed herself off of me. "We should start recording before going further." Paris got on her knees and leaned forward with her arms pressed down on the bed. Hailee was right in front of her, Paris' face and dangling breast in the whole frame of the camera. I was now standing on the bed, slightly off to the side. Paris gave Hailee the signal, and she began recording.

"Hey babe, since you were so obsessed about finding out all those details about Ed and me, I've decided to send you this video to answer a bunch of those questions I wouldn't answer when we were together." Paris then sat up and moved closer to me and then put her hand up and grabbed my dick. "So this is what Ed's dick looks like. It's both long and fat. I wasn't lying when I said that how a guy uses it is more important than the size of his dick. But Ed is big, and he REALLY knows how to use it." She looked at the camera as she gave my dick a nice long slow lick. "He cock also tastes pretty good too." She then began to kiss and lick my dick, occasionally eyeing my dick, but for the most part, she looked right at the camera. She then smiled as she said, "Remember that time you said I had a big mouth?" Paris the open wide and took three inches of my manhood into her mouth before wrapping her lips tightly around my shaft. As she started to blow me, it was the first time Paris shifted away from the camera and up to me. Paris sucked my cock for several minutes. While it'd been a while, I knew what Paris was typically like in bed. This time she seemed to be playing up the slurping sounds, and she gave a sloppier, wetter blow job than usual. For the last two minutes of it, though, she only used her mouth. Her hands were too busy tweaking her breasts and fingering herself to stroke my shaft. Even without her hands, what Paris was doing still felt fantastic. She was so turned on that as she was blowing me, her frequent moans meant she was essentially giving me a hummer.

"Ugghh, fuck, I need this beast inside me now," Paris said as her lips disengaged from my dick. I expected Paris to have me lay down so she could ride me or maybe ask for me to do her missionary. Still, she surprised me as she got down on all four right in front of Hailee and the camera. Arching her back and positioning her ass high, it was obvious what she wanted. Getting in behind her, I barely grabbed onto her hips before she was pushing herself back towards me. Paris is always one to enjoy a hard fucking. Not so much rough, just hard. So I pulled her towards me as I thrust forward.

"Shit, that's big!" Paris yelled as I buried my cock up to the base inside her. Paris looked right into the camera as she moaned loudly while I drilled her from behind. Her breast jiggled while the sounds of our skin smacked against one another could clearly be seen and heard on the camera with each deep thrust. "That's it. Nice and hard," she moaned. Once we got a great rhythm going, I reached under her and began to rub her clit. Within minutes, I got the result I wanted as she started crying out that she was cumming. The moment I felt her pussy tighten around my dick, I pulled out and buried my face between her legs and began lapping up her flowing juices.

When her orgasm died down, I pulled my face back. She was still on all fours, so I gave her ass a firm slap which, her reaction was to only provide a playful laugh. After another spank, Paris got turned around and tackled me on the bed. She needed no rest, nor did she want to go easy after her orgasm. Paris only just wanted to keep going. I let her pin me for a moment and thought that she was in control. She used that control to drop herself right down onto my cock. But as soon as my manhood was sheathed inside her, I grabbed her and spun us. Now instead of me on my back, she was not under me. I spread her legs wide apart and then began drilling her down onto the bed. Leaning down, I used my mouth to play with Paris' nipples. She, at one point, even grabbed the back of my head and held me in place for a minute. From the camera's perspective, you could see Paris' legs up in the air, spread wide, with her hands on the back of my head and my white ass pumping into her.

When she let go of me, I sat up on my knees, wrapped my arms under Paris's thighs, and pulled her closer to me. Paris responded by locking her legs around my waist. We continued to go at it on the bed when my attention was diverted by Hailee moving around the bed. For a moment, I thought she might go sit down on Paris' face, and while Pari might not have minded, Hailee was simply moving for a better angle. As I watched Hailee move around, my mind drifted for a minute. Fucking Paris with Hailee right there in some ways felt like some things in my life had come full circle. I had been flirting with Paris at Olivia Holt's birthday three years ago when Hailee entered the room, and we met for the first time. We only spoke for a few minutes, and when she left, Paris asked if the hard-on I had sprouted was due to our flirting or from Hailee. Of course, it was due to Hailee, but that did not stop me from fucking Paris up against Kelli's refrigerator minutes later. That also happened to be Paris's first time I had had sex. Now, three years later, here I was once again balls deep in Paris, only this time we were putting on a show for the camera that a naked Hailee Steinfeld was holding. Hailee looked up from the phone and caught me looking at her. When her eyes met mine, I could not help myself from reaching out and pulling Hailee to me and giving her a long deep kiss before returning to the task at hand of trying to get Paris to cum on camera once again.

Paris was still putting on a hell of a show for the camera. I was doing my best to keep up and give her the best fucking I could. Going hard and fast, just how she liked it. I would also tweak, lick, and occasionally pull on her nipples while making sure her clit got a good amount of attention. However, Paris was still also being a fair bit extra. Moaning extra loudly. Saying how good my dick felt, how deep it got in her, how stretched her pussy was. Even just telling the camera how much better my dick was and how much better I fucked her than Jack. Her voice periodically seemed to crack as she screamed out. Had Jack and I even been the slightest bit cool with one another, I probably would have felt bad for him. But we never got along, so instead, her erotic cries only fueled my desire, even more, to get Paris to cum as many times as possible. At the same time, I had my dick working her pussy for all it was worth.

After another orgasm and feeling her pussy contract on my dick, I warned Paris that I would not be able to hold out much longer.

"Give it to me, fill me up!" Paris ordered me as she tightened her legs around my waist, ensuring there was no way I could pull out. With no other choice, I kept thrusting as hard as I could into Paris until I finally erupted inside of her. Paris cried out as she felt herself getting filled with my cum. She kept her legs locked around me, making sure I stayed inside of her until several minutes after I finished cumming. When I finally did pull out, Paris rubbed her well-fucked pussy and even dipped her fingers inside to scoop out a bit of cum which she made sure was caught on camera. "That was so much cum. I can just feel it all inside of me," she said. She then looked at the camera and took those cum covered fingers, and sucked on them as she looked directly at the camera. When she was done and pulled them out of her mouth, Hailee stopped recording and put down the camera. We all just kind of paused and took in everything for a moment until Paris broke the silence.

"Oh fuck,' Paris whined.

"What?" I asked, still sitting up on my knees.

"I meant to have you give me a facial. Jack loves doing that, and it really would have pissed him off to watch that."

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"I forgot," Paris replied in disappointment.

"I guess you fucked her too well," Hailee jokes.

"Seriously though, that was pretty good," Paris laughed.

Paris got out of bed soon after that to clean herself up and get something to drink. While she was gone, I double-checked with Hailee that she was okay with everything that just went down. She assured me she was. I gave her a quick kiss, but we soon began fully making out. When Paris returned to the bedroom, she caught us just as I was just pushing my cock up inside Hailee.

"You two have me thinking next time I should stop pretending to be exclusive and just have an open relationship. Seems like way more fun," Paris said as she watched us. We mostly just ignored her, though. Paris respected us and stayed off the bed, and let Hailee and I have some one-on-one time for around. To keep herself entertained, she picked up her phone and began recording a video of the two of us going at it. Later in the night, I would also film a video of the two women together as Paris said she wanted to get back in on the action. Unfortunately, one of the biggest highlights of the night was not recorded. I was doing Paris doggy style as she ate out Hailee. Paris was literally right on the brink of climax when I pulled out of her pussy and jammed my cock in her ass. That caused Paris to orgasm so hard that she squirted so much that we had no choice but to change the sheets before going to sleep.

SEPTEMBER 20th

The next several weeks were chaotic. Hailee had agreed to the role of Kate Bishop on the upcoming Disney+ Hawkeye show, which meant that she had a lot of training to get ready for the part. It also meant that the project I had been trying to hold together during this entire COVID time was now without a leading actress. So, I had my hands full at work between getting the post-production done on our little COVID movie project and trying to fill in an increasing number of dropouts for my next project. I had a few names in mind to replace Hailee and who I thought could do an excellent job in a dramedy role.

Step one for me was to finally lock down the shooting time of the film to be done in early January in Vancouver. Thankfully my director and cinematographer were both still available at that time, along with most of the cast I originally had planned, so a lot of pre-production we had done would not go to waste. Once that was all locked down, I turned my attention to filling out the holes in the cast and crew. The number one name on my list to take over as the lead from Hailee was Zendaya. But that did not work out. So I then had to put out some feelers to other people to see who was interested and available.

It was doing that that led me to where I was presently, sitting in Alexandra Daddario's living room. I was sitting on the couch, and she was just two feet away on the other side of the couch in a t-shirt and jeans. The script was meant for someone in their early to mid-20s, and while Alex was older, I still believed that she could still play mid to late 20s. So I figured we could just tweak the script a bit if I offered her the part. At this point, I'd been talking to her for about 30 minutes about the role and the timing of when we hoped to shoot. While she asked some questions and gave some thoughts, she didn't seem to be all that interested in what I had to say.

"So, do you have any questions or concerns? Anything? I can't really get a read on what you're thinking." I asked her.

"Can I see your hand?" She replied.

"What?" I was confused.

"Can I see your hand," She asked again. I reached over and showed her my hand. She took hold of my hand and seemed to be examining my fingers. After a minute, I pulled my hand away.

"Alex, what the hell am I doing here? You're obviously not that interested in the part."

"I'm sorry. I think it's a good role and I have liked some of the films you've done. I would like to work together in the future, but I will be shooting another film in Hawaii at the same time you need me to go to Vancouver."

"So, what am I doing here?"

"Well, I heard some stories about you, and I was hoping to maybe…."

"So, you invited me over to hookup?"

"And to find out if some of the rumors were true," I didn't even bother to ask about what rumors since I had a reasonably good guess.

"And why were you looking at my hand?"

"Oh, that? So I read this thing online about how you can tell if a guy has a big penis by the length of a guy's index finger and his ring finger."

"You're joking, right?"

"No, no. It's a real study. You can google it. It says if a guy's index finger is longer than his ring finger, then that means he has a big penis." I could not help but look down at my fingers and notice that my index finger was indeed longer.

"So, how accurate have you found this study or whatever it is?"

"Well, I haven't had the chance to actually test it. I've only had sex with one guy in the last few months, and I only found out about this study this year."

"So I'm your guinea pig?"

"That depends. Are you going to show me your penis or not?" I took a deep breath and thought about it for a moment.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"Oh fuck, that's amazing," Alex moaned as she rode me on the couch. With her large breasts bouncing in my face, I could not help myself from burying my face between her large orbs. I had one hand wrapped around her back. The other hand had a firm grasp of one of her breasts that I was sucking on. The last five minutes were a complete and total blur. One moment I was standing up and pulling my cock out of my pants, and the next thing I knew, we were both naked on her couch with Alex riding me like a horse at the Kentucky Derby.

"Alex! Oh my god!" a woman shouted. Alexandra and I both swung our heads quickly in the direction of the shouting voice. Standing in the archway to the living room stood Kate Easton. She looked as shocked to see us naked on the couch as we were to see her standing there.

"Oh my, Kate! What are you doing here?" Alex asked as she covered herself.

"You told me to come here!"

"I said to come at three!" Alex said as she climbed off of me and put on her shirt.

"It is three! And oh..oh my god Alex! Wow." Kate said as after Alex got off of me, my naked body was completely exposed to her, and she was not looking directly at my erection. Alex looked at Kate and followed her eye line to see what she was looking at.

"Oh yeah. Um, Eddie, why don't you go to my bedroom, and I'll meet you." Alex said as she stood up. She put on her t-shirt, but since it only went down to the middle of her stomach, it did very little to hide much of her otherwise nude body. Her clean-shaven pussy was just out in the open. I didn't argue with Alex's direction to me to leave. I just stood up, picked up my clothing, and walked towards where I remembered the stairs in the house were.

"Not even going to bother covering up at all," Kate said sarcastically as I approached her, with my still hard cock leading the way.

"Not even going to try to look away from it," I replied as I walked past her.

"Touche, naked guy."

I walked out of sight of both of them and realized I didn't know where Alex's bedroom was, so I just stayed the next room over and waited on the Baywatch actress. In the meantime, I listened to a bit of their conversation.

"Oh my god, Alex, who was that?" Kate asked while trying to keep her voice down.

"That's Ed. The producer we were talking about."

"Well, I guess I don't have to ask if the rumors were true or not."

"Oh yeah. The best I can tell, they are all true. You should join us! You need to give that thing a try."

"No, Alex, I told you, that was a one-time thing. There's no way I am going on that thing. It's nice, but…."

"But what? It feels amazing."

"But, it would be like trying to fit an 18-wheeler into a one-car garage," Kate explained, and I had to hold back from chuckling. I'd never heard that comparison before, and it was pretty creative. "Also, do we have to keep talking while you're Winnie the Pooh-ing it?"

"Well, I'm not going to put on pants. I'm going to go upstairs and fuck that giant dick. If you feel like joining, you know where to find us."

Things then went silent, and before I could react and act like I was doing anything other than eavesdropping, Alex rounded the corner and caught me.

"Were you listening to us?" she asked.

"I realized that I didn't know where your bedroom was, so I just thought I'd wait for you," I told you.

"Sure you were," she said as she then grabbed onto my man stick, "follow me." She then began to guide me to her bedroom, leading the way as she held my dick.

"So you and she had a threesome?"

"A month or so ago on our friend's boat."

"And you want to do it again with her?" I asked as we walked up her staircase.

"What can I say? Threesomes are a lot of fun."

"True, but I guess you'll just have to settle for just me today."

"After that little show downstairs, I wouldn't consider this settling," she said as she gave me dick and extra squeeze. As she guided me to her room, I fiddled with my pants to pull out my wallet and got one of the condoms I kept in there.

We entered her bedroom room, and she had me sit on her bed. I put on the condom as she took off her shirt. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Alexandra sauntered to me. She spat on my dick, then rubbed it, making sure my condom-covered cock was nice and wet before mounting me on the bed. In no time, she was riding me like crazy, thrusting her chest into my face with each bounce.

"Oh wow, your cock feels so good," Alex said with a wide smile on her face. I did not have to do that much as she worked herself on my pole. She was moving her body so fast and hard. At times her big breasts were literally smacking me in the face. I just opened my mouth and took in one of her nipples. When she came, she had such a grin on her face that she almost looked like she was laughing as she let out a loud orgasmic moan.

After she came, I had her stand up and bend over. Alexandra kept her legs straight as she turned over and put her elbow on the bed. With her underrated ass up in the air and her bald pussy sticking out underneath, I bent down and stuck my face between her legs. I had not tasted her pussy yet this afternoon and was not going to leave that afternoon without getting a few licks in.

"How's that pussy taste?" Alex yelled back at me.

"Not too bad," I told her as I pulled away from her soaking twat and stood back up.

"Not too bad? That's it?" She questioned me. I wasn't about to try to rank her or tell her who I thought tasted better, so I just took her hip in one hand and my throbbing cock in the other.

"Don't focus on the semantics. Focus on how good it's going to feel when I slide this back into you," I said as I rubbed the head of my member along her lovely wet lips. Pressed up against my dick, I could feel the way her inner lips stuck out from the outer. Her only response to that was a moan. Getting my cock head nice and slick from her juices, I then pushed back inside. I just went full force after that. Jackhammering her snatch with my dick. Alex took a firm grip of the bedsheets and just let out a series of lovely loud moans that I am sure echoed down the hallway.

"Holy shit, the rumor I heard did not do this justice," Alex panted, "holy fuuuccckkkk!" she shouted as her body was struck by another mini orgasm. While I, too, was enjoying the action, I also knew that in our current position, I was missing out. From the shadows on the bed, I could see the shadow of her large hanging breasts swinging as we did it standing doggy style. Still, I kept going, though, not quite ready to let up and change positions once again.

When I could feel myself getting close, I pulled out and asked the Percy Jackson star to flip over and get on her back. I wanted to look into those eyes of hers as I came. Once she was on her back with her legs hanging off the bed, I got close to her, but rather than put it in right away, I stuck two fingers in and gave her a good fingering for about a minute or so. Once I took my fingers out, I licked them clean, and then I was ready to get back in action. I picked up her legs and put them on my shoulders. Moving in close, I did not hesitate to push my full length back inside her. With her lying flat on her back, I could not watch as her breast jiggled with each thrust I gave her. I kept it up for as long as I could. Her eyes and the movement of her tits become almost hypnotic, only the feeling rising from my balls snapping me out of my trance.

"Shit, Alexandra, I'm going to cum," I said as I came hard into the condom. I pulled out and went onto the bed next to the San Andreas actress when I was done. She then rolled onto her side and rubbed my chest, slowly moving her hand down to my deflating cock. She toyed with and eventually pulled the filled condom off of my dick.

"Wow, that's quite a load," she said as she held up the condom. "It's like an under-filled water balloon."

"Is that meant to be a compliment?"

"It's not a complaint, that's for sure."

"Look, Alex," I said as I rolled onto my side to face her. "That was fun, but if you're not interested in being in my movie, I should get going."

"I guess I should probably apologize for tricking you."

"I think what we just did was a good apology, but if you still feel like you owe me, I could use a shower." Alexandra agreed to let me use her shower, though she also insisted on joining me in there as well. As soon as she stepped in with me, I knew that this would not be a simple, innocent shower. And I was proven corrected when she dropped to her knees and squirted some body wash between her breasts. Alex gets a lot of comments online about her incredible blue eyes and her large breast, so I guess it should come as no surprise that looking down into those eyes as she gives a titty fuck is a surreal experience.

Nevertheless, having her do that to me was even better than I could have even imagined. Within minutes she had my dick spouting off and raining cum down on her face and breasts. So while I may not have gotten what I was hoping for when I went to her house, Alexandra Daddario treated me to an experience I will long remember.

DECEMBER 1st

After several unproductive days trying to work from home, I decided to go to my office to get some more work done. Hailee had flown out east to start shooting Hawkeye. She even stayed out there for Thanksgiving. She had some friends come over for dinner while I stayed out west and drove down to San Diego to spend the holiday with my parents and my sister. Part of the reason I had been so unproductive was that I did miss having Hailee around. Not only because she'd spent a lot of time at my place the past several months, but also because even when we were quarantining separately, we still talked a lot. Either text, by phone, or video chats. We would also do things like do meals simultaneously or watch movies together while on the phone. Now with us both back working, there was no time for that.

I was still closing in on filling out the cast for my next movie. After hiring Amber Frank in one of the supporting roles, partly on the strong recommendation of Paris Berelc and Kelli Berglund, I now just had the lead actress role to still fill. I was considering four names: Elle Fanning, Kathryn Newton, Joey King, and Zoey Deutch. Meanwhile, post productions on my other film had been completed. I sent out a link for everyone to watch it, and while it isn't going to win any awards, all of us were proud of how it came out. So now it was up to me to sell the thing. I was in contact with Netflix, Amazon, and Disney. Netflix and Amazon both seemed to be okay with how it was, as is, Disney was being a pain. With Olivia, Paris, Bailee, and Madison as the stars, they wanted to put it to Disney+ to market it with all their former Disney Channel stars, but they also wanted us to cut out a lot of the language and sex talk. I told them to fuck off, it sells how it is, and Disney could just as easily put it on Hulu.

So I went to the office to try not to think about Hailee and keep working on these projects. Still, that plan was pretty much ruined from the start as practically as soon as I got settled in, the Google notifications I had set up on Hailee started going off like crazy with the first photos and videos of her on the Hawkeye set in New York had leaked online. As the day wore on, I could still push through the distractions and get what I wanted to get done in the office before heading home, though it took longer than I had hoped.

Walking into my house, I found it odd that the kitchen light was on. I never leave any lights on at my place, especially if I left mid-morning with the sun out. Checking my security, nothing seemed to be wrong regardless. I got the bat out of the front hall closet and headed towards the kitchen.

"Hey! Anyone there?" I called out as I approached, gripping the bat tightly.

"Just me," said Olivia Holt as she sat on my kitchen counter. Dressed in a pink and white plaid sports coat, a matching skirt, a white t-shirt, and black sneakers. Her legs were crossed but held tightly together.

"Oh, umm, hey Liv… How did you get in here?" I asked, confused as to why she was sitting on my kitchen counter. I also hid the bat from her and left it leaning against the hallway wall.

"Hailee told me where your hidden key is and your pin code," she said matter of factly.

"Okay, I'll have to change those now," I spoke softly to myself. "Umm… better question. Why are you here?"

"Hailee thought I should come by."

"Why?"

"She feels bad. She was telling me how you two are working entirely different schedules, and how you seemed to be kind of stressed out and lonely."

"I'm fine. Me and her at least text a little every day. Plus, I talk to other people on the phone all day. I'm doing alright."

"That's not that's the kind of loneliness she was talking about," she said with a smirk.

"How detailed were these conversations you two have had?"

"Pretty detailed," Olivia said with a smile. "Detailed enough that she recommended I wear this because she said you liked how I looked in this outfit." Olivia leaned back on her two hands against the counter, making sure I got a good view of what she had on. And I do remember mentioning to Hailee when I saw Liv's latest photoshoot how good I thought she looked in that exact outfit she currently had on.

"Wow, so this isn't a spur of the moment thing. You two planned this all out."

"Nope. And aren't you lucky we did? If this was purely a spur of the moment, I doubt I would have found the time to go get waxed," and with that, Olivia uncrossed her legs and spread them open. I now had a perfect view of her utterly hairless pussy, which she was putting on full display for me. At the time, I didn't know if she was wet or if she put something on herself, but I swear between her legs looked as smooth and shiny as a freshly waxed hardwood basketball court. Like a moth to the flame, I approached her until I was standing between her open legs.

"Between getting in here without setting off any alarms and knowing to wear that, I guess I don't have to check with Hailee to see if what you're saying is true. Do you want to stay for dinner? I was planning on ordering in."

"Is dinner all we're going to do?" She asked as she looked me in the eyes. We were mere inches apart. I shook my head, and I grabbed the back of her head with one hand as I plunged my fingers inside her with the other. Liv kissed me back while also using her hands to undo my pants. Once the fly was undone, she reached in and began pulling out my hardening member. She then stuck her hand back in and fondled my balls. Olivia broke our kiss and looked at me with some surprise. "Did your balls get bigger?"

"No, of course not,"

"They feel way bigger."

"Maybe because I'm having less sex. They are just extra full."

"Hailee said the last time you guys did it was the morning she left a month ago. So, when was the last time you had sex?"

"The morning she left. But before that, we were doing it three to six times a day."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck. I'm thankful if I can have sex three to six times a month since this stupid pandemic started, and you two were doing that in a day? Fuck."

"Yeah, well, I guess we both really need some release right now," I said and then kissed Olivia before she could respond. I'd had enough of talking for now. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, and I picked her up and carried her over to the kitchen table. Putting her right down on the spot where I typically ate. Reaching into my back pocket, I pulled out my phone as I broke off our kiss.

"Here. Order us some food," I said as I unlocked my phone and pulled up the phone number, and handed her the phone. "And I want you to call it in."

"Why?"

"Because I am going to be too busy treating myself to an appetizer," I told her as I moved down to my knees. I told her what I wanted, then moved between her legs. I hoped she would not be able to order too quickly, and an evil grin came over my face when I heard them put her on hold. I kissed the inner part of both of her thighs. I then moved closer. Using my thumbs to open her lower lips, I then moved in and began taking several long licks. I loved going down on Hailee like no one else, but even I had to admit Olivia had one of the best-tasting vaginas I have ever been with. She also had an odor that quickly filled the room when she got wet and would linger for a while afterward.

Right as Olivia let out her first real moan also seemed to be the moment when she was taken off hold. As she started telling the person on the other line what she was ordering, is when I began to suck on her clit. Olivia tried very hard to stifle any moans as I ate her out.

"Ummm..credit card? I...aahhhh… oh god," Olivia struggled. I knew she did not have anything on her and doubted she knew my address off the top of her head. Without moving my face from her sweet honey pot, I took my wallet out of my back pocket and flipped it up to her. She fumbled around a bit before she could pull out a credit card and read it off. She also knew well enough to look at my driver's license for the address.

"I fucking hate you," Olivia yelled after she hung up.

"Does that mean you want me to stop," I asked

"Fuck no," Olivia said, and then she tightly wrapped her legs around my neck. With no desire to try to break free of her leg lock, I happily went back to licking her tasty box. I enthusiastically went about it for several minutes until she started moaning loudly, and her legs tightened around my head. I stayed buried between her legs until she came, and her orgasm rippled through here. When she finally lightened up her grip around my heat, I moved out from between her legs and wiped down my face. As I stood up, Oliva sat up a bit, though she still had her arms back behind her, and her skirt was bunched up around her waist.

"How long until the delivery person gets her," I asked. Oliva picked up my phone and looked at the time.

"Like 12 minutes, I think."

"I guess, we should clean up and get ready then."

"You don't want me to take care of that?" she said as her eyes lowered to the bulge in my open pants.

"I don't think we have the time for it."

"You don't?" she said with an eyebrow raised. We just kind of looked at each other for a few moments.

"Tell you what, if you get me off before the delivery arrives, I will answer the door with only my hat to cover myself. You don't, you have to answer wearing that sports coat,"

"You're so going to lose," Olivia laughed as she began taking off her jacket. Though I saw it as a win-win for me.

10 minutes later, Olivia walked to the front door, using one hand to keep the bottom of her jacket pulled down and closed. I felt kind of bad. The sports coat was shorter than I thought when I made the bet. As I watched her walk to answer the door, half her ass was exposed to me. She pulled the sides of her jacket closer together, making sure her breast didn't get exposed right before she opened the door. I don't know if the delivery guy who stood there recognized Olivia, but I could see where I was that he was both shocked and enjoyed what he saw. I was disappointed that Olivia didn't absent-mindedly reach out to take the food from the guy himself. Instead, she was smart enough to let him in and let him set the food down on a small table in the foyer. I watched her move her body around to make sure she never gave the guy a view of her exposed ass. As he left and Olivia closed the door, I emerged from my hiding spot.

Olivia was obviously relieved as she turned back around. She was pretty sure she'd gotten away with not exposing herself to the stranger. As she turned around and let go of her jacket. "That was…"

"Hot," I said as I approached her. I was only dressed in my boxers, but I quickly pushed those down and stepped out of them as I kept walking. Olivia got excited and undid the button on her jacket. Exposing her delectable twat to me once again. She moved to slide the jacket off, but I stopped her. "No, leave it on," I told her.

Wrapping my arms around her, Olivia leaped up as I pulled her up. I then dropped her right now on top of my dick. Her slick pussy lips rubbed right along my dick until we finally got the angle right, and I pierced her with manhood. Liv let out a cry as I backed her against the front door and had her sink all the way down my pole.

I'm not sure if the delivery guy was entirely gone or not, but if not, I am sure he heard the thumping coming from the other side of the door as Olivia and I fucked up against it. I had my arms up under both her knees and my hands on her ass while she had her arms wrapped around my neck. We both eagerly moaned and occasionally kissed as we kept fucking up against the door. Both of us were desperate to cum. Her eyes looked into mine as we did it there in the foyer. Though I could see her eye occasionally drift behind me, where I knew there was a mirror giving her a clear view of the two of us having sex.

Pulling me close to her, Olivia kissed me and then moaned into my ear, "Cum for me. I need you to cum."

"I should pull out," I said. Hailee and I had a rule about wearing a condom for extra hookups like these. Still, those rules had become somewhat lax with some frequent friends. Olivia is one of those friends. I was talking about pulling out because I thought I might want to eat her out again later.

"No, don't," Olivia moaned once again. "I want to feel it. I love the way it feels when you finish inside me."

Hearing her say that was enough to convince me to stay inside her, not that I needed much convincing. I am only human, after all. I gave a series of hard deep thrusts before I went balls deep one last time and shot my load deep inside the form Cloak and Dagger star. As I came, Olivia's body tightened right before she began quivering as she came. Gripping me tightly, she made sure that I stayed buried inside her until not only I finished firing my load into her but until she had completely come down from her orgasmic high as well.

"You know how to make my pussy feel good," Olivia said as I put her back down on the floor.

"Thanks," I said. "We should eat before the food gets too cold."

"Good idea. But afterward, how much do you think you have left in this thing," Olivia asked while taking hold of my dick, which had not entirely gone down.

"What's the matter, Tony not getting the job done," I asked sarcastically, knowing full well that the online rumors about her dating Tony Ferrari were only rumors that she had played up a bit on social media.

"Please. He's more interested in what's between your legs than mine."

"His loss," I told her. "I haven't had sex in practically a month, so what we just did was only a warmup."

We followed through with all that. After eating a few slices, we did it again in the living room. And then we went upstairs and went at it until 2 AM. She stayed the night, not only because it was late but also to have some morning delight after we woke up. It turned out that that was precisely what I needed. The next afternoon when I finally got around to trying to do some work, I could do so with a much more relaxed unclouded mind.

DECEMBER 31, 2020

The last month had gone by much more manageable with my work playing off and the holidays making it possible for Hailee and me to spend more time together. I still had not closed on which streaming service would get my COVID movie, but it seemed like I might close a deal with Amazon in the next week. I did complete the deal on the lead actress for the next movie I was producing. I had decided on going with Zoey Deutch. I liked a lot of stuff I had seen Zoey in and knew she had the talent to play up the comedy and pull off the serious scenes. She was ecstatic when I called to offer the part. Not only did she like the script, but she was also excited, she told me because of the fact that we would be filming in Vancouver, and she and Camila Mendes were close friends. So both filming in the same city at the same time meant they would get the chance to hang out quite a bit in their downtime.

The day after I agreed to the deal with Zoey, I was on a plane to New York City. It was the 10th, and I was flying to surprise Hailee on her birthday. She was shooting that night, and I had arranged through some back channels to have a key to her room be left for me at the front desk of her hotel, and I would surprise her when she came back in the morning. When I got the text that Hailee was on set, I headed out to her hotel room to set up. I had a cake and a few small gifts, leaving the more prominent things back in LA for Christmas. The one gift I was kind of proud of, knowing her love of sneakers and also how she's not spent the last two Decembers filming in New York, was a pair of winter r Gore-Tex Chuck Taylor All-Stars. I figured some waterproof winter-lined sneakers would be perfect for walking the streets of New York during the winter months. Along with my gifts, I also ended up taking and arranging the flowers and balloons other people had sent to Hailee's hotel room. By midnight her hotel room practically looked like a floristry shop.

I took a nap for a few hours until I got another text that Hailee was on her way back to the hotel room. When she opened the door, she was shocked to see all the stuff that filled her hotel room. I waited for a minute or two and let her walk around and see who some of the gifts were from before I rounded the corner and announced my presence by loudly saying, 'Happy Birthday.' I startled her at first for sure, but after realizing it was me, she ran over and gave me a huge hug. We stayed standing there together with our arms tightly wrapped around one another for several minutes, alternating between kissing and talking. The two of us then just found each other staring at one another. An unspoken conversation seemed to happen between us. After thirty seconds, we both smiled widely at one another, and then we ran to her bedroom. It took little time for us to shed our clothing and jump onto the bed. It was just a round of simple missionary. Still, it was so good to be with one another again that we both came after only a few minutes of passionate fucking.

After she came, the exhaustion from her long night of shooting set in, and she fell asleep in my arms. I, too, fell asleep soon after that. When we woke up, we both agreed that that few hours of sleep was some of the most restful sleep we'd had in some time. We spent the rest of the day in her hotel room, wearing very little until she had to leave again to go back on set. One of the highlights was us making use of her huge bathtub that easily fit both of us. What started as us both just relaxing in the bath turned into her laying on top of me on the tub. Her ass rubbed up against my dick as she had her head turned over her shoulder to kiss me. Soon I spread her legs a bit and slid right into her delectable snatch. The two of us just slowing fucking one another, just simple slowing grinding one another. But as slow as it started, it ended with us splashing water all over the floor after Hailee flipped around and began riding me cowgirl in the tub until I could get deep inside of her.

I was only in New York for two days, and we made the most of our time together. Spending all of her time off of set with me, and I even spent some time on set, in which my main job was to keep Martini occupied while Hailee worked. When I did return to LA, I was not alone for too much longer as shooting for Hawkeye in New York City wrapped, and Hailee flew back west for the holidays. Once again, for Christmas, we spent Christmas eve with my parents and then went back to my place to exchange gifts with each other. We treated ourselves to some great sex in the glow of my Christmas tree lights.

Now it was New Year's Eve and just minutes to midnight. Hailee and I were responsible and just doing a quiet evening with just the two of us, and Martini, of course, at her apartment. Hailee is sitting on her couch, and I'm standing off the side, struggling to pop the cork.

"Need a hand," Hailee asked while laughing at me.

"Maybe. Want to grab your bow and see if you can pop it off with an arrow?" I replied. Hailee went to say something off, but before she could, there was a loud pop as the cork went flying, hitting off of a wall (thankfully missing a nearby picture) and sending a sleeping Martini into a sudden tizzy. Hailee started to giggle as champagne began glowing out of the bottle, and I tried to make it stop. Thankful, I was handed a flute and poured each a glass.

Once the glasses were poured, and Martini settled back down, I took a seat next to Hailee. I wrapped my arm around her, and we each held a glass in hand as the time counted down. When the clock struck midnight, Hailee leaned into me and pulled her close as we did our new year kiss. It was a long deep, tender kiss between the two of us. When we broke our kiss, I raised my glass and said, "To 2021. May 2020 fuck itself."

"Fuck 2020," Hailee said as she clinked my glass. We both took a drink from our glasses. Hailee took a simple sip while I downed half my glass. We stayed on the couch for a little while, drinking, fooling around, kissing occasionally. Finally, Hailee gave me a look, with her eyebrow raised a bit and a slight grin. I smiled back, and she asked, "Wanna go get 2021 started off right?"

I didn't say anything. I just downed what was left in my glass and got off the couch. We then both hustled back to her bedroom to start 2021 with a bang.