Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "1107 Altavista Place ...again" with Olivia Holt and Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "1107 Altavista Place ...again" with Olivia Holt and Paris Berelc

1107 Altavista Place ...again
    With Olivia Holt and Paris Berelc
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, dirty talk, watersports, shower
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written got entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Yep, still writing this and I can't stop. Part 2 of 2. #SorryNotSorry

JUST A FEW DAYS LATER, Mike called and sounded frantic over the phone, begging me to give him a ride across town as Hailee Steinfeld had invited him over. Naturally I agreed, if only to give me another opportunity to see her in person again.

I'd never seen Mike so anxious before, as he explained how Haiz apparently had the entire house to herself and wanted him to come over for another bout of sex.

Once again I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, particularly since the only reason they had hooked up was due to my relationship with Paris. Nevertheless I drove him to his destination, where we were surprised to learn that Hailee lived in a gated community, where thankfully she had given us permission to enter at the gatehouse.

As expected, the actress-turned-singer lived in a fairly large mansion at the end of the cul-de-sac, where I did a u-turn and parked up on the grass so as to be less inconspicuous.

However, just as I switched off the engine, I received a call from Paris who seemed rather suspicious of my whereabouts, and wanted to know if I was busy. I found this ironic since she appeared to be whispering, and admitted that she was actually out on a date with her retarded boyfriend Jack.

"Why don't you speak a little louder Paris," I teased. "Why are you whispering?"

"Fuck you." she quipped defensively. "You know why."

"Excuse me?"

Paris nervously laughed then apologised.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean that. Don't hang up on me! I'll make it up to you I promise."

I grinned at the possibilities.

She then went on to explain why she had called and asked if I recalled Olivia's address, as she needed me drive back there to pick something up. Naturally I played dumb, and acted like I didn't know what she was talking about. I also found it ironic and amusing that as I spoke to her on the phone, I was stood outside Hailee's mansion who emerged at the second story window and waved us over.

But as it turned out, Paris had apparently misplaced some jewellery which Olivia had found, and I was now tasked with driving over to Burbank to collect it.

"Please, pretty please, help me out." she whispered into the phone. "I promise there'll be a hot, sloppy blowjob in it for you."

"You're going to have to do better than that, babe."

The onetime gymnast knew precisely what I was alluding to. We had been discussing anal sex from the time we had hooked up, with her repeatedly promising to give me her backdoor but always coming up with an excuse.

"Err, we can talk about that later," she said, trying to avoid the subject. "Later when you get here."

"Not good enough,"

"BABE! Please."

There was a long pause before she teased me again.

"What if I told you that I had Olivia's tongue in my ass the other night,"

Jesus, I thought. God she knew exactly how to push my buttons.

"You have no idea how good she is with her tongue," Paris taunted. "That girl can eat pussy like no ones business. She really goes all out."

"Yeah I bet. And I bet you gave as good as you got, too."

"Oh, definitely." Paris claimed. "The three of us probably daisy-chained for a good solid hour... I can still taste her on my lips."

I stopped for a moment to enjoy the scene playing out in my head, as Paris continued.

"So here's your chance to go see her again," she quipped sarcastically. "but don't get any funny ideas either, cos I'll call her up and ask her if you behaved."

"So much for trusting me."

"Hey, I know what you're like," Paris said. "And she's just as bad as you are. Liv is literally the girl version of you, don't kid yourself."

"I don't know if that's a compliment or not," I laughed.

"It's not. You two are as bad as each other." she said. "Liv just hides it better."

Interesting, I thought. Did Olivia Holt have a reputation for being a bit of a floozy behind closed doors? I'd have to test that theory for myself. The idea made me hard, and I decided to have a little fun with Paris before hanging up.

"Shit, I have to go." she said.

"No you don't."

"No really, I have to."

"You hang up that phone and its over, do you understand me?"

Paris growled.

"Where are you right now?" I quizzed.

"I'm in the ladies room, a stall."

I then asked her to explain to me what she was wearing, and as expected she was dressed to the nines - a short black dress and matching heels.

"I bet you're wearing a thong tonight," I mused, making her giggle.

"Actually, I thought I'd change it up a bit and not wear any underwear." she boasted.

Now she was in trouble, cause I was really turned on.

"Do you still have that butt plug I gave you the other day?" I asked.

Paris knew where this was leading, and didn't answer straight away.

"Well, I think you know what I want YOU to do right now."

Berelc stifled a chuckle.

"I can't."

"You can, and will." I insisted. "I want you to stick that plug in her your ass for me."

"Oh, God."

"Do it, Paris."

"Okay. wait."

With that, Paris shifted around in the stall - sifting through her purse - then carefully slipped the butt-plug into her ass, before getting back on the phone.

"Done." she gasped. "Fuck, its so tight back there. I can't believe you're making me do this."

"Shut up, and play with your pussy." I demanded.

The starlet did as I asked, and moaned into the phone.

"Oh baby, I wish you were here right now." she purred. "I'd deep-throat you so bad."

Feeling cruel, I hung up in her face as she was just starting to get warmed up and chuckled inwardly knowing how pissed off she would be.

Having accepted my assignment from her (to swing by Olivia's place) I caught up to Mike and told him that I had to leave, and that I'd drop by later to pick him up from his "date" with Hailee. The look on his face was priceless, like he was terrified to be alone with her.

"Take your time," Hailee winked, while greeting us at the door and inviting Mike in. "Oh, and say hello to Olivia for me."

Her wink suddenly concerned me, as I started to wonder if I was being set up by the girls. How did she know where I was going? Had they planned this all along? I wasn't sure, but I was keen to find out. So I climbed back into my truck and drove in the opposite direction towards Olivia's house, up in the Burbank Hills.

Once there, I cruised past the driveway only to see several cars parked outside. Any fantasies I had about catching Olivia alone in the house were quickly dashed, and I was immediately disappointed. However, an opportunity to get with her was too great, so I decided to chance it and I snuck around the side of the house like I had done before, to gain access to her bedroom window.

There, I stood staring through her window for some time, waiting for her to appear but she never did. I finally decided to just bite the bullet, and helped myself with opening the window and climbing into her bedroom.

The buzz of being inside her room without anyone knowing was a definite thrill, which allowed me to snoop around. I went through her things, looking for mementos and as luck would have it, didn't take long for me to track down her panty drawer, and what looked like a silver bullet vibrator.

That's when I heard a noise in the hallway and I panicked.

I rushed back towards to window ready to escape, only to have Olivia entered the bedroom and barely bat an eye when she found me standing there. Instead she just placed her dinner tray on a table and shut the door behind her.

"Oh wow, look who came back." she quipped. "That was fast. I figured you wouldn't be back here until tomorrow. Your girlfriend sure has you on a short leash."

"If this is bad time, I can come back later." I replied, noting her bad mood. "I should probably take off anyways, since you guys have guests."

"No, stay a while." she said, changing her mind. "Or don't, I don't care. It's up to you, but you're welcome to stay and keep me company."

Jesus, talk about hot and cold, I thought. Was this girl for real. There was a long awkward pause before she spoke again.

"So.. you and Paris fuck, huh?" she stated bluntly. "You know she's got a boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah. I do."

"And yet you still see each other? That's cool. I guess it's nice having a full time side piece."

"Who's you're side piece, Olivia?"

"I don't have one, right now." she claimed, but I didn't believe her for a second.

"Or I should say," I added. "Who do you have sneaking through this window at night?"

Olivia smiled, "Wouldn't you like to know."

The actress then looked at the time and announced that she was going to take a shower.

"So what's it gunna be," she said as she took off her shirt to reveal a sports bra. "Are you going to leave, or are you going to stay and watch me shower?"

"Are those my only two options?" I grinned.

"Suite yourself. Stay and watch."

She said this in a way that made me wonder how many other guys had watched her. Maybe the rumors where true, I thought. Maybe Olivia wasn't as innocent as she was made out to be.

While I stood there trying to decrypt her meaning, Olivia unceremoniously pulled her sweat pants and underwear down her legs, leaving her standing there as naked as the day she was born. She didn't even bat an eye as she casually crossed the floor of her bedroom to switch on the shower in the ensuite bathroom.

For my part, I simply stood there spellbound, floored at the sight of her bare-naked ass and amazed by her brashness.

"You know," she commented, turning to face me. "The last time you saw me naked like this, you were balls deep inside my best friend."

"Yes, I remember." I replied, recalling the incident well. "I also remember having your nipple in my mouth."

My eyes now roamed across her exquisite figure. My god she had a flawless body.

The actress didn't specifically invite me to join her in the shower, but you didn't have to be a genius to figure out what she wanted. She wanted company. At least, that's the impression I got. I must have stripped in record time, before I stepped into the small shower stall behind her, placing my hands on her bare naked hips. Liv smiled as I planted several kisses on the nape of her neck.

I could feel her body melt to my touch as I reached around to fondle her smallish breasts, making sure to pinch and tease her nipples. She finally turned to face me and we kissed deeply for the first time, as I felt her reach down between us and wrap her hand around my cock, gently stroking my length.

My lips found her neck, before I took one of her breasts into my mouth, my tongue flicking and circling its nipple. She tasted divine. We then leaned into the stream of hot water, relishing the soothing heat together. I found shower gel in a canister on the wall, so I helped myself to a large splodge, and started liberally lathering her body with it.

The foam covered her torso, as I knelt down to wash her legs, putting her hairless pussy at eye level. I ran my hands down her thighs, and then pushed my fingers between them. Olivia cooed and encouraged me to continue, clearly enjoying the extra attention I put into worshipping her legs.

It was at this point that I expected her knees to part for me, but surprisingly felt resistance and taut muscles. I looked up at her questioningly.

"Err," she stammered, "I really need to pee!"

She looked a little embarrassed, like she had ruined the encounter, but barely able to stop herself from laughing.

"So. What are you waiting for?" I shrugged, making her throw her head back in amusement.

"Stoppp. I'm serious!" she giggled sweetly. "I really have to go."

In truth, I didn't want to stop what we were doing for anything in the world. Nothing was going to cheat me out of having this insanely hot shower together. Nothing.

"I'm up for almost anything, with you." I told her.

At that, she smiled wickedly at me.

"Seriously?"

I nodded.

"Prove it!" she blushed. "...lick me, taste it!"

My eyes widened a bit, but I stayed planted in place as she stepped forward, opening her legs and positioning her groin just in front of my face. Olivia reached down to touch herself, pulling her labia open to reveal the pinkness inside, barely an inch away from me.

We made eye contact briefly, before she shivered and closed her eyes, as I felt a warm stream against my nose and cheeks burst from her urethra. My cock throbbed at the dirtiness of it all. In fact I couldn't remember being that hard in my life.

"Go ahead, taste it." she'd whimpered above, as I clamped my lips around her pussy and felt the pungent, salty tang of it fill my mouth.

I let some of it overflow my lips, but swallowed some of it as well. I flicked my tongue through the jet, licking her urethra and clit in one movement, and was rewarded by an involuntary moan. It was possibly the kinkiest thing I had ever done, as I felt soaked in her rich scent, but it didn't last long as the shower quickly washed away the evidence.

I could still taste her on my lips, and didn't want to hog the whole experience so, I stood up and kissed her hard on the lips, plunging my tongue as deep into her mouth as possible. Olivia was more than happy to oblige, opening her mouth as wide as she could to share the experience.

We kissed each other zealously, as I pulled up one of her legs with my free hand, and gripped her butt as she wrapped the leg around mine. We were both incredibly turned on by the entire sordid affair, and didn't hold back.

Still kissing her, I let my soapy fingers reach underneath, into the space between her cheeks, and found her bunghole. A single fingertip slipped inside her, and she arched against me, eyes wide.

"I've never done that before." she claimed.

I grinned back, "I guess we're breaking all kinds of rules today."

I could feel her sphincter tighten and relax around my finger. We spent the next several minutes just making out with plenty of tongue, my finger trapped inside her butt-hole, as my cock brushed against her sex.

I grabbed some more shower gel, making everything as slippery as possible, and felt her respond by grinding herself down on my finger while I nuzzled her neck. For someone who had never tried it before, she sure seemed into it.

"Fuuckk, what are you doing to me." she purred between kisses. "I feel so dirty when I'm with you."

I assume she meant this in a good way.

She now had one hand stroking my soapy cock, while the other rolled my balls around in her palm. Olivia flashed me a knowing grin before she slowly sank to her knees in the shower, the water raining over her head and pouring down her body.

She took some shower gel for herself, and lathered all around my groin, all over my privates, and between my legs, constantly squeezing my scrotum. As the soap washed off my dick, she leaned forward to give it a brief lick to see if it agreed with her.

Keeping eye contact the whole time, Liv opened her mouth and enveloped the head of my cock. I could feel her tongue start to roll around me, as one hand began to pump along the shaft, rhythmically and in time to her tongue.

My legs started to wobble as she let my cock slide out of her mouth, and started running her lips and tongue down the side of my shaft, before sucking one of my balls into her mouth. When I thought I couldn't take it any longer, I pulled her up from the floor and kissed her hard on the lips, and Liv giggled.

"You don't have to take it easy on me, I little it a little rough."

Clearly, I thought.

Following her advice, I turned her back around so we were both facing the bathroom mirror, and pulled her arms behind her back.

"You're going to watch as I fuck you from behind!"

She let out a soft moan as I entered her, then grunted a bit louder as I grabbed a handful of her hair and cocked her head back, wanting to test her claims. We made eye contact together as I began to thrust into her from behind, my hand tightened its grip on her hair.

"Nnngh fuck! Yes. Fuck me!" she pleaded as I rammed her harder and faster.

This went on for a few minutes, with me giving her perfect ass a few additional swats, before I released her arms and she turned to shove her tongue down my throat, insisting we get out of the shower and and I follow her back into her bedroom.

"Let's get you on your back, cowboy!" she hissed.

There, she pushed me aggressively onto her large bed, and then moved to straddle me naked. Liv placed my hands above my head and interlocking her fingers with mine, then used her other hand to reach down and guide my cock against her pussy.

We were now nose to nose, staring into each other's eyes as she slowly descended on my staff. We both moaned as we enjoyed the sensation of me filling her up.

"I'm going to ride you until I cum, okay?"

"Go ahead, give it your best shot," I said, challenging her.

Olivia kept our hands intertwined as she kissed me and rode me rhythmically.

Eventually she'd break the kiss and sit up straight over my hips, giving me a great show.

She began to sob as her own fingers in combination with my cock suddenly brought her crashing towards a powerful climax. I watched as her muscles tensed and she arched her back sharply, her cunt leaking even more girl jizz all over my rod.

When her orgasm subsided, she fell forward and laid her head next to mine on the bed, her face pressed closely to my neck, my cock still nestled inside her.

"That was quite the show," I told her.

She moaned and wriggled her hips on me, teasing my dick a little.

"I'm glad you liked it." she quipped sarcastically.

"I could finish real soon," I told her, remind her that I still needed to nut. "Where do you want it?"

Liv lifted her head off the mattress and brought her face to mine for a kiss. A was a little surprised to see just how affectionate she was.

"I don't care," she panted softly. "You can cum inside me if you want."

Noting this, gave me a second wind, so I rolled her over onto her back and pulled her towards the end of the bed. Liv giggled at my enthusiasm and gave a yelp of surprise, but had a smile on her face as I stood by the side of the bed and lined up my cock with her.

I pushed all the way inside in one fluid motion and started a steady rhythm of thrusts.

"Ugh, fuck!" she groaned. "I could get used to this. You feel so good inside me."

I had my hands under her knees holding her legs apart, and was building towards my orgasm with steady momentum. I just loved watching the way her pussy swallowed up my cock, seeing how perpetually wet she was.

"Yeah, come on!" she urged, suddenly growing more animated. "Fuck this tight little pussy!"

Oh god, I thought. On top of everything else, she likes dirty talk.

"Next time we fuck," she went on. "I'm gunna make Paris sit on MY face... what do you think about that?"

I thrust harder as Olivia moaned and carried on.

"Maybe I'll even let you fuck my ass, and then have her clean you off."

I grabbed her legs and brought them together, lifting her hips slightly off the bed. With my arms wrapped around her thighs I began thrusting into her again, only harder! This clearly pleased her as she began hum and howl continually.

"Oh fuck, baby! YES YES YES!" she sobbed as I now jack-hammered her pussy with everything I had left.

Suddenly I ejaculating, shooting rope after rope deep into her pussy before I gave her one last thrust. When my balls finally emptied, I collapsed beside her on the bed utterly spent. We laid on our backs, looking up at the ceiling for some time, our hands drifting into one another's.

"Wow, that was pretty intense." she said while staring up at the ceiling.

"You're quite the little pocket rocket, Liv." I said. "You're like the ever-ready buddy, you just keep going."

Liv laughed uncontrollably.

"It's kinda funny how this whole time," I added. "Your folks have been down the hall hosting a party and have no idea their little princess is getting destroyed in her bedroom."

"I know right, parents of the year."

"oh well," I said, kissing her on the lips. "Just means we'll probably get to do this again."

"And on a more regular basis, I hope." she added.

"After that little performance, you can count on it."

2. Thanks JU5TU5 thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FARK. These 2 stories were insane. Keep doing whatever it is you're doing to keep posting