List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Coasting Along" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Coasting Along" with Hailee Steinfeld

Coasting Along
    Starring Hailee Steinfeld
    Codes: MF, Oral
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but pure fantasy.

I picked up Hailee Steinfeld from her home in the early morning. The sun was just starting to rise as she walked out her front door in sweatpants and a bag of stuff in her hand. She was shooting her music video for Coast today. While the video had been green-lit, Republic Records wasn't giving Hailee much of a budget to do the video, so when Hailee asked me to assist on set I agreed to help. I'd made a living working on crews for mostly music videos and commercials, but I met Hailee back when I worked as an intern for Barley Legal. The two of us became friends while talking out between takes. We'd last worked together over the summer filming her commercial for Core water. We'd stayed in contact mostly with occasional phone calls and texts, and we knew enough of the same people that we'd run into each other at parties. It was not unheard of for Hailee and me to expand our friendship to one with benefits after those parties.

Outside of those run-ins, we didn't spend a lot of time just hanging out one-on-one so that is why I was giving Hailee a ride. The drive to Malibu gave us some extra time together and the plan was to have dinner after the shoot before driving her home. I had even rented out a hotel room nearby to avoid the hour-plus long drive home in LA traffic and so I could drive Hailee to the sound stage tomorrow for the second day of the music video shoot.

When we got to the beach. The moment she opened her car door Hailee was swept away by people getting informing her of the day's schedule while also rushing her to wardrobe. As she went her way, I went to meet with the rest of the crew to set up for the first shot of the morning. I didn't think anything special about today. Just another day on set.

Then she walked out of the trailer and down to the beach where the cameras were set. I froze when I saw her, and I could feel my jaw drop. It wasn't anything special. She was wearing a white tank top, cut-offs, and sneakers. Yet, as basic a look as it was. There was nothing special about it. It was something she could easily have put on and worn any day of the week. And yet, at that moment she looked irresistible. I could not take my eyes off of her the entire time we filmed the little introduction and closing scene of the video. I gave Hailee space as she talked with Anderson .Paak and others between takes. It wasn't until we wrapped up that portion of the video that I approached Hailee.

I walked up to her casually as she headed back to make a wardrobe change. I didn't even make eye contact with the singer as we walked side-by-side. When no one was within earshot I told her quietly, "Just FYI, I am going to eat your pussy out tonight until you pass out."

That brought a smile to her face and a small laugh. "Is that a threat or promise?" she asked.

"Neither. It's just a simple statement of fact," I said with a relaxed bluntness. This made her laugh again.

"Where is this coming from?"

Where did that outfit come from?" I retorted.

"Really? This does it for you?" she said as she gestured toward her outfit.

"More than you, or even I, would have guessed," I told her.

"Well, wait until you see what else I have planned for today." She then walked into her makeshift trailer, and I went back and started helping to set up for the next scene.

Her next outfit was a really nice one. I was a colorful matching bikini top and short skirt. It was for sure an eye-catching outfit and one that opened the eyes of a lot of other guys on set. As she stood at the top of the lifeguard tower, Hailee looked my way to gauge my reaction to the new look, however, I did my best to not give a reaction. After a few takes of her walking down the ramp to the tower, there was a break in the action. I saw Hailee get on her phone and a minute later I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw I had a message from Hailee.

"You don't like this outfit?" her message read.

"Where did you get that idea? You look good." I typed back.

"After your reaction earlier, I thought for sure I'd get a noticeable rise out of you."

"Despite what you might think, I have a little more self-control than that."

"We'll see about that," her next message replied.

We would flirtatiously text back and forth when we had downtime the rest of the day at the beach. She was once again let down when her flowing mostly open white top failed to give me an instant easily noticeable erection.

By the time we were filming and had most of the equipment packed back up, the sun was setting over the pacific ocean. I was joking around with a few of the other crew guys when I got a text from Hailee asking if I was ready to go. I told the guys I had to leave and headed over to meet Hailee by her trailer. My heart rate spiked when I saw her waiting for me. She had not changed back into her sweats from this morning, instead, she was back in her cutoffs and tank top.

"Are you kidding me?" I said as I approached.

"Well, you seemed to like it so much earlier, I thought you might like to see me in it again," she laughed.

"Yeah, I like," were the only words I could get out. Hailee then picked up her bag and we made the walk back to my car. Hailee led the way by a few steps and I didn't even hide the fact I was checking out her ass in her tight jean shorts. She even gave an extra bit of wiggle in her last few steps up to my car. I unlocked my car for her and as she got in the passenger's seat, I put her large duffle bag into the trunk.

"See now, that was the reaction I was going for," Hailee said as I sat down in the driver's seat. Following her eye line, I looked at my crotch and this time you could see the outline of my erection straining against my jeans.

"What can I say, I guess you've finally worn me down."

"Oh please, I haven't even tried to wear you down yet." Her double entendre was not lost on me, and if anything it made my already pulsating erection just that much harder.

"Yeah, well, I know we were planning on getting dinner but do you mind if we stop at my hotel room and change clothes? Unlike you, I've been out wearing this same thing all day long."

"Sure. No problem," she answered. While the innuendo talk stopped after that, the drive to my hotel was one with heavy tension in the air. It felt like my car was a pressure cooker with an unspoken feeling building as we drove. The pressure was finally released when we pulled up to the hotel.

We made it to my hotel room, and the who of us were all over each other as soon as the door opened. I wrapped my arms around her and she dropped her clothes bag before wrapping her arms around me. Our hands were all over each other as we made out passionately. We couldn't even make it to the bed. I pulled her over to the bathroom and lifted her onto the countertop. Her hand went to her undo her shorts and I undid my belt. Once they were undone, I grabbed her shorts and the white panties I could now see peeking out, and I dragged them down her legs until gravity did the work of discarding them to the floor. Hailee took the waistband of my pants and boxers and yanked them down, but only to about mid-thigh, but I did not need them pulled down any further. . I didn't take any time to tease or anything, once my manhood was exposed I thrust my hips forward. Hailee let out a gasp as she felt herself suddenly get stuffed, but she quickly wrapped her legs around me and locked me in place. Her pussy was already so wet that I didn't have much issue sinking fully inside of her. It was clear that she need this just as badly as I did. Even as we began to have sex, our body movements and kissing were just as frantic as when we entered the room.

Normally with Hailee, there is a lot of making out and foreplay, and even when we get to the sex, we tend to take our time a bit and try to make things last as long as possible. Not this time. This was hot, hard, and raw. I was working my hips as fast as I could and Hailee was keeping my body as close to hers as she could as she moaned into my mouth while our lips remained locked. If there was any doubt as to how badly we both needed and wanted this, it was gone when we only lasted for several minutes before she began to moan in bliss. Even as she was having her orgasm, I did not slow down. I kept thrusting hard for another minute until I could not hold back anymore. At the last possible minute I pulled out, which caused a disappointed sigh from Hailee, and my dick began spewing my load just above her vagina and all over her stomach. When it was over, the two of us just remained there catching out breasts.

"You pulled out," Hailee said while gasping for air.

"Yeah, I did. Disappointed?"

"A little maybe. I just wasn't expecting it."

I then reached over and grabbed a washcloth. "Well," is said as I turned on the sink to wet the cloth, "did you forget about me saying this morning I was going to eat you out until you passed out tonight?"

"No," she said with a smile.

"So, what part of that are you confused about?" I asked as I wiped my spunk off of her body.

"Nothing, I guess." I then looked up and look right into her eyes as made one last wipe with the washcloth.

"That's good," I said as I tossed the towel into the sink. We were still looking into each other eyes when a big smile spread across my face. I then suddenly grabbed the gorgeous brunette by the waist and lifted her up. Hailee let out a startled shout when I began lifting her and she laughed as I carried her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I tossed her on the bed. And I began pulling off my shirt and stepping out of my pants. Once my shirt was over my head, I saw Hailee moving to take off her shirt, but I stopped her.

"No, wait! Don't" Looking down Hailee was lying on her back, propped up on her elbows. Though her cut-offs and her white panties remained on the bathroom floor, the actress still had on her white tank top that showed off her toned stomach and her green Vans sneakers. She was rubbing her legs together, but I could still see the dark-haired landing strip on top of the prize between her legs.

"You really do like this outfit, huh?"

"Oh, yeah. Let me show you just how much." I told her as I got down onto my knees on the bed. If I needed any consent from Hailee, it was given as she opened her legs and gave me access to her lovely snatch. Once again I found myself being over-anxious today. Rather than kissing my way up her legs, I dove face first between her legs and had my tongue lapping up her wetness between her lower lips. It was a long day at the beach earlier in the day, and I was getting a faint taste of the beach as I hungrily at her out, and it didn't take too long before I had Hailee moaning and her body squirming on the bed in pleasure. The taste of the beach was stronger when I was kissing her inner thighs compared to the taste when I was lapping between her folds or sucking on her clit.

While I tried my best to follow threw on my words of eating out the Hawkeye actress until she passed out, I wasn't quite successful. After getting her to climax twice, I had Hailee begging me to stop while I was going for number three, complaining that she was feeling too sensitive and couldn't take it.

After she finally got me to pull my face away from her crotch, I wiped her excess juices from my face and began moving up her body. I licked and kissed her body as I moved up, spending an extended time when I was at her breasts. She had rolled her shirt up and exposed her bra while I had been going down on her. Now that my face was at her breasts, she pulled the shirt the rest of the way off and I stripped off her bra. I mauled her hard nipples with my mouth and hands as soon as they were exposed to the open air. Eventually up to her face, where the two of us began a long make-out session. The two of us spent the majority of the next thirty minutes rolling around on the bed kissing with eachothers tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

We didn't stop until Hailee began moving down my body. Leaving a trail of kisses as she slid her body down the bed. She stopped kissing when she felt my hard rod poke her in the chin. She then wrapped her hand around my cock and looked up at me with a big smile. Her gorgeous brown eyes just stayed looking directly into mine as she pressed her soft lips to my mushroom-shaped tip and kissed it. She then gave the tip another soft kiss. And then followed it up with a long slow lick from base to tip. Her eyes remained focused on mine as she opened her mouth and took the top few inches into her mouth. Her tongue danced around my tip as her manicured hand slowly stoked the rest of my shaft. All I could do was let out a long pleasurable moan as I took in the feeling of her oral work. Unlike what we were doing before with the two of us went at it like there was a time deadline, Hailee was taking her time. She was in no rush, nor was she interested in getting me to pop off. She was working me slowly, bringing me maximum pleasure while not causing me to feel like I might pop at any moment.

She gave me several minutes of oral pleasure, but she eventually moved on to the main event. Getting up on all fours, Hailee crawled up my body and kissed me once again. As she kissed me she also lowered her hips and began gyrating her hips against my stiff pole. The friction of her rubbing against me was getting her wetter and in turn, was getting my shaft wetter as she rubbed it against me.

When neither of us could take any more of the rubbing and teasing, Hailee sat straight up on her knees. I had a clear unobstructed view of her fully naked body as she took hold of my dick and pointed it up straight up at herself. Hailee licked her lips before lowering her body down and sinking herself onto my cock. Hailee quickly bottomed out on my dick, and then she began swiveling her hips and rocking her body. Her tight wet pussy felt amazing wrapped around my manhood, and watching the way she moved her body was intoxicating. She smiled as she looked at the expression on my face as I looked up at her. She then leaned all the way down, pressing her hard nipples against my chest as she leaned in to kiss me. She maintained grinding her hips up and down my love stick, even as her body lay on top of mine. We kept at it like that for a while. She then began moaning loudly as we kissed.

"You liking that?" I asked as I squeezed her ass.

"Ummmm, yes," she moaned.

"Tell me what you want," I said into her ear before I began kissing her neck.

"Take me from behind," she replied. I quickly agreed. Hailee got up off of me and I jumped up to my knees. Hailee then moved to her knees and elbows and I moved myself behind her. When I put a hand on her hip, Hailee looked back at me over her shoulder and playfully shook her ass at me. I gave her cheek a playful tap before wrapping both my hands on either side of her hips and yanked her back toward me. I then thrust forward and Hailee let out a gasp as she suddenly felt herself being stuffed by my full length. I began thrusting, but I slowed down when Hailee began to move her body. She wasn't just twerking or pushing herself back, instead, she had her whole body gyrating. At times it was like she had her whole torso moving in a wave motion, staring at the base of the neck and ending with her ass thrusting against my body.

Hailee was the first of us to have her body rocked with an orgasm. I was dangerously close to cumming myself so I pulled out as soon as I felt her pussy start to clench. I simply rested and pulled myself away from the edge as Hailee rode out her climax. When things had died down and Hailee was back under control she brushed her hair to the side and looked back at me.

"What are you waiting for?" she teasingly asked. I told her to spin around, and she did so, quickly swallowing my dick as soon as it was pointed directly in front of her face. She sucked my dick clean of her own juices while also applying a thick layer of spit, which I used a minute later when I again moved behind her and slid myself back inside her. In no time we were back in a similar rhythm that we were at before our brief interlude. The main difference this time was she kept looking back over her shoulder at me as we did it. Noticing that I decided to change things up again.

Grabbing her thigh, in one quick motion I flipped her over onto her back. Then moved on top of the stunning Dickinson actress and re-inserted myself. I lowered my face towards her a bit and she reached up behind my head and pulled my head the rest of the way. Crashing my lips against hers as we fucked in the missionary position. She once again wrapped one of her long, toned legs around my waist as we had sex. I moved my hips at a much slower pace as we did it missionary. Taking more deliberate strokes and grinding my body agist hers.

"Are you close?" Hailee asked me.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Me too. Same time, let's do it at the same time," she said. I nodded in agreement. She had one hand wrapped around my back and her other was cupping the side of my face. She was holding my face making sure I was looking straight into her stunning brown eyes and that I would not break eye contact. As her moans became louder and my breathing began to quicken, we still stayed looking directly into each other's eyes. While I am not sure who started cumming first, it was clear whoever came first caused a simultaneous reaction in the other person orgasming. However much I came, I swear it was 20% more than it would have normally been just from looking down at Hailee's beautiful face as she climaxed.

"You didn't pull out this time," Hailee said as I pulled out and moved off of her.

"Well you seemed so disappointed last time," I told her before kissing her. The two of us lay in bed for a while. We talked for a bit in between kissing and groping. I asked her if she wanted me to order some food since we didn't end up going to dinner. She turned me down saying that she needed to get home. We eventually got up and went to wash up. In the shower we started off washing ourselves, then each other, and soon enough we dropped the pretense of washing each other and were back to having sex again. Hailee was pressed up against the side of the shower with me cupping her breasts as I thrust into her from behind. Only to then spin her around and raise one of her legs around my waist while we continued to have sex to completion. After we finished I dried off and went back to bed and opened my phone to order myself some food while Hailee brought her clothes bag into the bathroom.

"My uber will be here in a few minutes," she proclaimed as she came out of the bathroom she was back in the same sweatpants and hoodie from when I picked her up in the morning.

"Sweatpants again, I see."

"Well, I was worried that if I put the cut-offs and tank top back on you'd never let me leave," she teased.

"Honestly, that's fair and you were right to be concerned about that."

"You're so weird," she laughed. "So you can come to pick me up on the way to the sound stage tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll come where ever you tell me to," I replied.

My double entendre brought a smile to Hailee's face. "I bet you will," she said and then blew me a kiss before heading out the door.

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome, and all from that cute little outfit. HOT HOT HOT!!

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking love it!!!! Great work as always

5. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe liked this post