List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Fuck Boy" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Fuck Boy" with Olivia Holt

FUCK BOY!
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, handjob, rimming, anal, foot fetish, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

We had been playing a dangerous game. I was best friends with her brother, but for the past few weeks Olivia and I had been seeing each other in secret. And by that I mean, climbing through her bedroom window in the middle of the night to stay up and keep each other company.

At first, nothing about this seemed inappropriate as we considered our relationship to be purely platonic. After all I was simply one of Cade's best friends, who just happen to sneak over to smoke a bowl together and curl up on the bed and watch TV until we passed out.

However I began to notice that with each passing visit, Olivia grew increasingly comfortable around me and appeared to wear less and less, even going as far as to insist that I take off my own shirt while we cuddle.

As strange as this request was, who was I to argue? After all, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy having her rake her fingers over my arms and shoulders while we snuggled in front of the TV. In fact the entire thing was an ego boost for me, especially since Liv was three years my senior and totally out of my league.

"Imagine if my brother walked in on us now," she teased, her face nuzzled into the side of my neck.

"He'd probably think you were messing around," I snickered. "That you were corrupting me."

"Guess we'd just have to explain to him that we were friends, cuddle buddies." she said. "That's all this is. All it'll ever be."

This was true, and I was perfectly content with that arrangement (at the time)

"Besides," Liv added. "Everyone knows I've got a boyfriend. And I never cheat."

I cleared my throat in a sarcastic way, recalling the last two relationship in which she had in fact cheated. Liv stopped to flash me a cynical look.

"Hey buddy, if you don't like it the exit is right over there." she pointed at the window.

"I'm only kidding Liv."

"You should be happy about this little arrangement we have," she continued. "cos let's face it, sexually, I doubt you'd even keep up with me."

"Excuse me!" I replied, making her giggle, before it turned into another tickle-fest. "Trust me, I might be younger than you but I bet if we had sex you'd probably wake up the entire fucking street from the loud screaming you'd do!"

"Har-har-har," she retort.

We both laughed and settled back into watching TV, with her insisting that I play with her hair (as per usual)

As far as I was concerned this was a win/win situation. Olivia loved to be pampered and I was only happy to oblige. And while it was true that she had a boyfriend, he was apparently on the other side of the country, and technically speaking we weren't cheating. We were just friends... cuddle buddies, as she put it.

Cuddle buddies, that just happen to sit around half naked together. LoL

The fact that she was my best friends sister and considered off limits, only made it all the more taboo. And I'm almost positive that this also thrilled Liv as she constantly liked to bring up various scenarios about someone catching us.

Nevertheless, we continued this way for another week or so until one night I arrived to her window later than expected, only to find her already passed out in nothing but a nightshirt and panties. While logic dictated that I leave her be, I decided to climb through the window to check that her door was locked, before I took off my shirt and joined her in bed.

Her eyes were still closed and her breathing was steady, as I curled up beside her and placed my hand over the front of her nightshirt. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, so I slid my hand wander around a little, slip underneath to rest on the bare flesh of her belly.

Olivia was warm to the touch, and her skin was so fucking soft it'd make angels weep. I slowly, but gradually let my fingers trace their way across her belly button and explored around her hips and abdomen, up along her rib cage and towards the swell of her breasts.

That's when I felt her suddenly snap her hand on top of mine, holding it in place. I glanced over to find her looking back at me through half-slited eyes.

"Where were you..." she whispered sleepily, referring to our earlier date. "I tried waiting up."

"Sorry Liv, I couldn't slip away." I answered. "You're brother has a tendency to ramble on."

"My brother..." she murmured back to sleep.

I tested the hold on my hand and let it slide to her chest unchallenged. My heart pounded with adrenaline, as I naturally assumed she was giving me permission to feel her up, but a minute later she seemed to come to her senses and spoke softly.

"You should probably go," she said unconvincingly. "before you... we, do something we regret."

Speak for yourself, sweetie. I thought. Feeling bold, I challenged her.

"Tell me to stop and I will," I said, massaging her soft breast.

I could feel her nipple harden under the palm of my hand. She was definitely aroused. Olivia may not have wanted me to touch her like that, but her body was reacting accordingly.

"Please... I'm tired." she claimed while turning her head away.

Her shirt was bunching up over her chest and getting in the way of our fun. I proceeded to tug at it to no avail, until Liv decided to help me out, and wriggled around and pulled it up over her head, leaving her completely topless.

With that established (her silent permission) I ran my fingers directly over her bare boobs, pinching and tweaking and playing with her stiff dark nipples, before lowering my head to suck them into my mouth. She moaned to the action and arched her back sharply, raising her chest toward me, which I took as a sign of encouragement.

Liv sighed as I switched to the other breast, giving it just as much spit and attention as needed while her hand came up to rest on the back of my head. At this point both her tits were now bathed in saliva, as I grew bolder by the second.

It was only when I reached down between us to rub the front of her panties that she finally panicked.

"Please... we can't," she groaned tiredly. "Not here, not like this. They'll hear us."

But I wasn't taking no for an answer, no way no how. After all she was already topless, with her perfect chest gleaming wet in my saliva.

I managed to pull myself up long enough to remove my boxers. Even though she was tired she still managed to watch me as I stripped off and then turned my attention to her panties, which I grabbed either side of and peeled them down her legs. The actress made no attempt to stop me, and even raised her hips to assist, but still tried to act like she was too exhausted to participate.

At long last, after weeks of teasing we were finally naked in bed together.

I used my hands to explore her naked body, running them up and down her hips and thighs before I leaned over to kiss her on the lips. She didn't respond immediately, just kind of lay there watching in stunned silence at the unfolding action. But when I placed my hand on the inside of her legs to spread her open that's when she finally responded; reaching down to grip and stroke my hard cock with her hand.

"Holy shit," I gasped under my breath, surprised by her actions.

I'm not even entirely sure what I was expecting her to do, but suffice to say having her give me the reach around wasn't on that list.

"You're not the only one who likes to use their hands," she winked.

When I felt Liv plant her lips against the side of my neck, while still stroking me, I just about lost my fucking mind! In fact I plunged two fingers inside her box, before dipping them lower to rub and teased her backdoor. The look on her face was priceless, like I had done something scandalous, unforgivable.

"Don't even think about it." she quipped with a playful smirk. "I don't do that. I'm not that kind of girl."

And yet, I thought, here you are naked in bed with your brothers best friend, jacking him off.

Despite her wishes I continued to play with her backdoor, teasing her body and gradually building up the tension between us. I could tell she was a little annoyed, but mostly aroused. We both knew she didn't approve of me touching her there, but again, she didn't exactly put up a fight. In fact Olivia seemed perfectly happy to let me do just about anything I wanted to her, with her currently preoccupied with my cock.

"I bet I can make you cum right now, if I really wanted to." she claimed.

I got up and placed myself between her legs, scooting myself forward to give her hand greater access to my junk, while also positioning myself right up against her body (and that magnificent booty).

As soon as the head of my cock pressed against her sweet little mound, the atmosphere in the room completely changed. Olivia suddenly seemed wide awake, realising that she no longer had control of the situation. Her eyes grew to the size of saucers as I gradually rubbed myself against her sex and suddenly pushed in, to split her in two.

"oh fuck..." she moaned and wrapped her arms around me, holding us close together as I buried my wick.

Her lips went right back on my neck, sucking the blood through my skin and treating me to a very large love-bite. I could feel her legs trembling around me as I impaled her. At times she seemed impossibly tight, yet never failed to allow me deeper access until I eventually bottomed out.

She wiggled from side to side as I reached that final depth, and all of a sudden her mouth was on me again, her tongue plunging into my mouth as I began to pull back and saw into her beneath me, drilling her with long, deep thrusts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted softly. "Fuck me baby, harder. Faster, don't stop!"

I had no idea how much time passed while Olivia and I screwed in this splendid position, hips constantly rocking against each other as I thrust in and out of her sublime cunt. In fact she felt so good that I soon approached climax a lot faster than I anticipated, and Liv and I hadn't had a chance to discuss how I was going to finish, but I assumed that cumming inside her was absolutely forbidden.

At least, that's what I told myself again and again until I suddenly and unexpectedly ejaculated - filling her with several spurts!!

"ohmigod, ohmigodd... you came!" she gasped with horror, trying to push me off her.

What I didn't know until later was that Olivia Holt had NEVER let anyone, including her last three boyfriends, ejaculate inside her. It had apparently been one of her most cherished virtues. A promise she made herself a long time ago, which I had now destroyed. So it seemed I had been the first guy to officially creampie her, and I don't mind saying I felt kinda honored and smug about it.

When I finally pulled out I collapsed beside her on the bed, I was too overwhelmed to move or think, much less speak. Heck, her entire family could have marched through that door to confront us and I just didn't have the strength nor care in the world to do anything about it.

Holy shit, I smiled inwardly. I just had sex with Olivia Holt!!

We were both panting and sweating profusely. Her bed was literally a puddle beneath us. However, something seemed to change in her demeanor and at the realisation that 1) she had just had sex with her brother's best friend, and 2) that I had crossed the line and corrupted her, shooting my load inside her like some cheap street walker.

But instead of being upset, Liv suddenly had a burst of energy and seemed much quicker to recover than I was. She raised herself up onto her knees and moved to straddle my waist, reaching over to the side table to help herself to a glass of water, but then remained mounted.

"C'mon, time for round 2!" she insisted. "I'm awake now. I'm awake and fucking horny!"

"Err, I don't think I can go again right now," I admitted.

Having just cum inside her, my cock was pretty spent. Even Olivia's naked beauty wasn't enough to change that. I just needed some time to recover.

"Liv, I can't!"

"Sure you can," she persisted. "You just need a little... motivation."

Slowly, but with increasing force, Olivia started to grind on my cock, rubbing it with her now incredibly slick pussy before reaching down to give it a nice relaxing hand job. I had to admit, she was right about me needing some assistance, as my body responded exactly the way she had hoped, and soon she was grinding her bare sex against a pretty menacing erection.

As soon as she judged that I was ready, and with no real warning, she adjusted her position and lowered herself down onto my ragging hard-on. This time I didn't have to do anything except lie back and admire the show of her riding me and getting herself off.

"Holy shit," I chuckled. "This might turn out to be the best night of my entire life."

"Mm.. I'm... ugh.. not finished with you yet." she said between moans.

At times Olivia watched me, making sure to keep eye contact. Other times she closed her eyes and gripped my chest, and let her hips do all the talking - rocking her towards climax. I however, kept my gaze on her the whole time. I didn't want to miss a thing, even though I suspect I'd have multiple opportunities to nail her again if I played my cards right.

That being said, Liv really did have a great set of tits and boy did she take pleasure in riding cock. It was a real workout. Sweat was now dripping off her body and making it almost impossible to grab hold of her as she'd simply slip through my fingers. It was hard not to be impressed by her stamina and determination to get off. I remember wondering where a girl like her found all that pent up energy from.

"Come on, don't give up on me now!" she hissed erotically, still bouncing. "Keep that big cock hard for me baby!!"

All I could do was nod as she used me like her own personal pummel horse.

"God damn it," she whined before stopping to catch her breath. "Look, if you don't fuck me I might have to just march down to my brothers room and have him finish me off, whatchya think about that?"

Oh, no she didn't. I thought.

"Huh," she taunted, grinding herself down on me. "You like that, the thought of him pounding the shit of me while you watch!"

Her words were driving me wild.

"Maybe you guys could tag-team me, or spit roast me on his bed, is that what you want! Is that how you want to do me baby?"

"Grr, now you're fucking talking." I growled while gripping her slippery hips.

We soon found a mutual rhythm and slowly picked up the pace of her thrusting hips.

"You know what, I'd love to see you blow us both at the same time." I told her. "I'd love to see you with other guys, Liv."

I felt Olivia tremble at the idea. She may have only been teasing me this entire time, but the idea of having more than one cock definitely resonated with her.

"Mm, maybe you guys could call over another friend and get me air-tight tonight." she suggested, flicking her body harder.

"Well shit, why not just fucking gangbang you!" I hissed back. "You little slut!"

"unghh god. yes." she moaned. "Call me a slut! I like it."

"Just get you naked on your knees, surrounded by a dozen fans blowing their hot fucking loads across your face."

"Nnnghh—fuckkk." she croaked as she rode me harder and faster. "I want that sooo bad."

"You little slut," I added for affect, reaching up to pinch her nipples.

When I pulled her down into another kiss, it seemed to cause me to strike a previously elusive region of her pussy that really set her off. Olivia groaned into my mouth as her ass pummelled my cock rapidly, before she suddenly climbed off my penis and made for a blazing trail down my chest with her hot little tongue. She obviously didn't mind the taste of sweat either, as she planted soft kisses down my torso.

Every touch of her lips on my skin sent shivers through my body and blood coursing through my turgid cock.

"I bet you've dreamed about this for the longest time," she teased. "Having me wrap my lips around this big fat cock."

She had no idea how true this was, as I watched her slowly descend on my penis, kissing and then wrapping her sweet lips around my bell-end. She then placed a hand on my balls and caressed them to complement the treatment she was giving me with her mouth.

"You have no idea how much I love sucking cock," Liv purred.

I could she did, just from the way she seemed to worship my shaft.

I put my hand on the back of her head and gently directed her further down. She looked positively angelic with her eyes closed and that mouth wrapped around my staff, particularly as she polished it with her lips, making sure not to miss a single solitary inch. In fact every pass of her mouth quickly inched me one step closer to blowing my wad, and Liv seemed to sense this and would pull away and gaze up at me as she flicked her tongue out, teasing the slit.

"You're about ready to cum, huh." she chastised.

I grabbed a fistful of her dirty blonde hair and pushed her face lower, where she lightly grazed my balls with her mouth. My groaning encouraged her to spend more time there as she lapped my sweaty balls with long, soft licks.

"You like that," she teased. "When I slide my tongue all over your balls."

When her mouth finally enclosed around my nuts and she moaned, it sent tingles up my spine.

"You fucking tease!" I snapped. "Lower. Show me how dirty you are."

I kicked my legs open to indicate what I wanted. I wanted a rim job from her, and to her credit Liv didn't disappoint as she dipped her lips beneath my taint to initially lick and finally probe at my anus. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she treated me to an impromptu rusty trombone; jacking me off with one hand while licking my asshole at the same time.

Unfortunately she didn't stay there very long, but having given my ass and nuts a very generous tongue bath, she suddenly sat up and attempted to ride me again. I watched as she moved to straddle my legs, only this time I heard myself gasp with surprise when she lowered herself down and gently pressed my cock against her backdoor!

"How about we have a little fun," she said, guiding me into her ass.

Never in a million years did I even imagine Olivia to be this dirty, or experienced. It just about blew my fucking mind, and caused precum to leak from the tip of my dick.

Heck, It never even occurring to me to fuck her ass in this awkward position (her on top) so I just lay there kind of dumbfounded as I felt her gently jam my meaty bell-end into that tiny little orifice. At first I began to panic, wondering it it was even humanly possible to get it in there, but once again she proved me wrong.

"God, you're bigger than I thought," she grimaced. "But I'm not giving up. I need you in my ass!"

Just hearing this tone from her made me throb in her hand, which wasn't lost on her.

"Hmm," she giggled. "You like that don't you."

"Fuck Liv, say it again." I moaned.

Holt chuckled and rolled her tongue over her top lip.

"What, that I want you to fuck my sweet little asshole," she repeated. "What if I told you I've been thinking about it all day, that I've been masturbating to it."

My mind turned to mush between her explicit talk and watching her attempt to slide me into her rear. She then shifted her body forward which seemed to help with the process, and bit her lip as she pushed backwards, forcing her bunghole to stretch and accommodate my fat cock.

"oh god yes, I did it!" she exclaimed. "It's in!"

It was at this point that I had to reach up and clap a hand around her mouth, to remind her to shut the hell up as we heard someone walking through the house. Olivia froze and moaned from behind the hand, as it slipped from her face and wrapped around her throat, restricting her air supply while we heard someone step into the bathroom outside.

At the same time, I began thrusting upwards, unable to contain myself as Liv began to take my veined-laid sword and quietly spewed profanities.

"oh fuck, oh my fucking goddd!" she hissed. "I can't believe how deep you're in my butt right now."

"KEEP IT DOWN!!" I growled. "Bitch, you're going to get us in trouble!"

However the more I abused her the more she liked it, and I then watched in confusion as she swung one of her legs around and pushed her foot in my face. At first I assumed she was trying to get more comfortable, but what she said next floored me.

"Go ahead, I want you to suck my toes!" she said while wiggling them at my face. "I want you to lick them while you fuck my ass!!"

Liv threw her head back while I took three of her toes into my mouth and she proceeded to bounce up and down on my rod. This combined assault seemed to do the trick as she slammed herself down on me again and again, her ass filled full with meat while her free hand worked her clit.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer and lost the last shred of sanity when she suddenly and abruptly bounded off my cock and without warning, took me back into her hot wet mouth, hungrily moaning and devouring my lucky dick.

"C'mon!!" she almost shouted. "Gimme that hot load, fuck boy!"

She barely finished the sentence before I exploded into the back of her throat, startling her with my ejaculation that was so hard I literally saw stars.

Olivia mewed and opened her mouth wide open as I flooded her tonsils. She then wrapped her lips around the head and swallowed for dear life, trying her best to keep up with the consist flow. I'd never cum so hard in my life. It was without doubt the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced.

"Hoooly cow," she giggled, while trying not to let my load seep from her lips. "You came sooo fucking hard just now, I could hardly swallow it all."

I gave her a wink, as I found it hard to catch my breath and find my voice.

"So wait, is that what I am to you now," I laughed in exhaustion. "A Fuck Boy? I went from cuddle buddy to fuck boy in just the space of a few hours."

"Damn straight you are," she winked back. "And you better not let me down either, or I'll replace you."

"Fair enough. Fuck Boy it is." I grinned. "Liv's fuck boy. I like it."

"FYI, I hope you know you're spending the night here tonight, and for the record, I want to be woken up in the morning with your tongue in my ass!"

"Hell yeah," I agreed. "I'm sure I can do that for you."

Post Thanks / Like

And you keep on winning with your Holt stories. Might be the dirtiest one yet

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. Yeah figured it was about time Bolty upgraded to some anal action.

5. Thanks mikemiami thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis liked this post