Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Very Berelc Xmas" with Paris Berelc

A Very Berelc Xmas
    With Paris and Bless Berelc
    A TPG SHORT
    CODES: MF, BLOWJOB, reluc
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purpose only

"Listen asshole, I want you to stop seeing my sister!"

Paris and I were currently stood in the kitchen of her folks home, during their annual family xmas BBQ.

"Excuse me?" I grinned.

"You heard me." she seethed. "I want you gone."

Looking out the window I could see that Bless was being distracted by a few family members, while I assume they wanted Paris to come into the house to give me the ultimatum.

"Not a chance, princess."

"You're almost twice her age, asshole!"

"Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

I barely finished the sentence before I received a swift slap across the face for my troubles. When Paris cock her hand ready to slap me again, I grabbed her wrist and pinned her up against the wall.

"UGH.. Let go!"

"Not just yet," I said holding her there.

We now stood just inches away from one another, with her panting heavily.

"First of all, even if I wanted to," I pointed out. "I couldn't break it off with her. We just started seeing each other."

"LIAR! You could do it if you wanted to." Paris interrupted.

"Maybe, but why should I?" I shrugged. "What's in it with me?"

"I'll pay you." she offered. "Name your price."

I didn't need money, I had more money than she could ever dream about.

"Is that all you're offering, cash?"

The look on her face was priceless - when she realised what I was insinuating. She was both frustrated and disgusted all at the same time.

"Ugh. Pig!"

"I mean come on sweetheart, have you seen the ass on your sister?" I chuckled. "She might be eighteen, but she has the body of a 22 year old vegas stripper. You're gunna have to do better than that."

"You bastard! I hate you."

We were now close enough to feel each other's breathe on our faces. One wrong move, I surmised, and we could be making out like wild animals.

"Either make a serious offer or don't waste my time," I told her bluntly.

"What the fuck does my sister see in you!" she snapped before spitting in my face.

I immediately grabbed Paris by the throat with one hand and used my other to take her wrist and guide it to my pants, to feel the girth of my cock.

"Bullshit!" she gasped. "That's not real."

I laughed at her reaction, and took it as a compliment.

"Why, cos you've never felt a real man's cock before," I smirked. "Not some gorilla biscuit looking poser?"

Paris actually looked confused.

"You're not supposed to fuck the help, Paris. That was your first mistake. Your second was allowing that piece of shit to date you, and tap that shit daily." I snickered. "Bless might be young and dumb as shit, but at least she has higher standards than you."

"UNGHHH!!" she snapped. "I hate you so much!! Just tell me what I have to do to get you out of our LIVES!! You disgust me!!"

I leaned into her ear and told her the price.

"You want to get rid of me... open your legs."

"What the FUCK did you just say to me!"

"I'll make you a deal, I'll leave right now if you spread your fucking legs for me."

As I spoke, I snaked a hand down between our bodies and shoved it into her pants to play with her cunt. The moment my fingers found her mound, she blushed with shame as she appeared to be incredibly wet, unable to hide her true state.

"Err... just so you know," she stammered nervously. "I'm not wet because of you."

Whether this was true or not I didn't care. I used two fingers to swipe up along her silky wet lips, then took my hand out and plunged them into her mouth.

"I dunno, Paris. You seem pretty fucking wet to me right now... you little SLUT!"

She couldn't deny it now, as I shoved my hand back into her pants and plunged them knuckle deep inside her cunt, making her shudder.

"Now get this straight, you little back-alley, two dollar Filipino cunt," I growled. "The only way I'd ever consider breaking it off with your sister, is if you can prove you're a better cock sucker than her."

"...that, that's ridiculous! I've got a boyfriend." she stuttered, reminding us that he was seated outside with the family and currently entertaining Bless.

"Thanks for reminding me. Now take my cock out and suck it," I demanded. "And you'd better do a good fucking job, or I might take it out on Bless later."

Paris reluctantly reached in and flinched as her hand wrapped around my girth. Her eyes went wide as she finally saw the large hunk of flesh dangling between my legs, and despite her trepidation I caught her flash a tiny smile.

"Holy shit," she whispered, biting her bottom lip while gripping the base and stroking me. "If I do this, do you promise to leave her alone."

"Show me what you can do, and then we'll talk."

Paris stopped to admire the pulsing cock in her hand, and openly smiled for the first time. I think she was genuinely fascinated by it.

"You.. actually, fuck her with this thing!" she commented. "Go sis!"

"Stop wasting time," I told her. "Hurry up and put it in your mouth before someone comes back here."

Paris leaned forward to tentatively stroke her tongue in slow circles around the head. Her agile muscle smeared her saliva all along it, making it glisten. When she finally wrapped those soft lips around my bell-end, I leaned my head back and moaned.

"Good girl," I said, as her head was soon bobbing in a good rhythm along half of my length, feeling her jaw stretch around my thick width.

Her hand was cupping and squeezing my nuts from below as her hot little mouth went to work. I looked down at her with a satisfied smirk on my face. Had I know it was this easy to manipulate her, I would have done it a lot sooner. It was at this point that she stopped to spit me out of her hot mouth to say something nonsensical.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this, ever! Do you understand me," she threatened. "I'm only doing this to get rid of you."

"I knew you were natural born cock sucker, Paris." I replied. "I bet you've got years of practice with all those Hollywood executives."

"Fuck you."

"Anytime!" I laughed, before feeding my cock back into her mouth.

I had to admit, I got a thrill out of humiliating her, which made her resent me even more. That fact that she hated me while at the same time sucking my dick, only made me harder. I let out a husky groan as my cock slipped into the back of her throat, and soon I was fucking her face like a feral beast.

"Open wider," I hissed. "Gimme that fucking throat!"

My balls were bouncing off her chin with each violent thrust. A single tear streamed down her face and drool poured out of her mouth as I violated her throat for my pleasure.

"Fuck, yeah. Just like that. God damn, you're good at this." I croaked as I gripped her hair. "I'm about to cum, and you better swallow every fucking drop!!"

To her credit, Paris sucked, slurped, and moved her mouth over me as much as she could. She almost seemed as determined as I was about cumming. Pulling back, she jacked me off into her mouth and moaned between sucks for me to cum.

"Do it.. nnggh.. shoot your fucking load in my mouth...!" she urged lustfully.

Suddenly my body responded without my permission, firing thick ropes of semen into the back of her narrow throat!

The volume alone clearly stunned her. There was so much of it. She swallowed as a reflex and found it even more perturbing that this was something her little sister was put through on a daily basis. Paris forced herself not to gag as she sucked out every last drop, then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to prove to me that she had indeed swallowed my load.

"Happy... you son of a bitch!"

"Damn, girl. Who knew you were such a talent little slut." I taunted, staring down at her. "Now I see where your sister gets it from."

"Hey, fuck you okay!" she hissed while getting up to wipe her mouth. "Get the hell away from me."

At that precise moment Bless and her mother Maria walked into the house to grab some supplies from the kitchen, long enough for Bless to pass by and peck me on the lips.

"What's going on here," she asked.

"Nothing much," I smiled, knowing her mom was in ear shot. "Paris and I were just chatting, getting to know each other."

"That's nice."

While Bless soon found herself preoccupied with helping her mom, Paris and I began to exit the house but not before I grabbed her by the arm one last time.

"Don't go too far, princess." I said while adjusting my zipper. "Don't think that hot little performance changes anything."

Paris being her usual charming self, gave me a sarcastic smile and flipped me the bird.

"Charming," I laughed. "Charming as always."

Suddenly I was looking forward to spending the night with the Berelc family, and seeing what surprises Santa would bring in the morning LoL

Post Thanks / Like

Christmas came early indeed.

3. Thanks daubi71, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes daubi71, johndough, TPG liked this post