Thread: "Studio Time 2" with Sabrina Carpenter and Millie Bobby Brown

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Studio Time 2" with Sabrina Carpenter and Millie Bobby Brown

Studio Time 2
    Electric Boogaloo
    With Sabrina Carpenter and Millie Bobby Brown
    A TPG Short
    CODES: MF, public, handjob, fingering, submissive, masturbation, cream-pie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It was a bad idea from the start, but to be fair I never expected things to turn out the way they did. I never imagined I'd be so fucking triggered by her. However, I'll be the first to admit that there was just something about the way Millie Bobby Brown carried herself around the office, that really turned me on.

The week itself had started off like any other. Sabrina and I were still sport fucking each other on the regular, with her helping out around the studio and even arranging several interviews for the position of a secretary/personal assistant.

In truth, Millie was absolutely horrible at her job: bad with the phones, and not that great with the bookings. In fact she was a downright klutz and regularly mixed things up. But what she lacked in skill, she made up for with her appearance and poise, and that sexy posh accent. It got me every time.

Within hours of hiring her, Sabrina was treating me to some of the most dirty, sloppy blowjobs you could possibly imagine.

After all, it was her idea to take Millie on.

"Mm, I bet you wish this was her hand stroking your cock right now," she teased hotly.

I couldn't believe she actually got off on the fact that we had hired the teen starlet as our new Personal Assistant.

"Did you see the outfit she wore today," Sabrina continued. "Millie was definitely wearing a thong under that skirt. What a slut!"

Unfortunately for us, Sabrina and I were still stuck in city traffic on the 101 while we messed around and reminisced about the day's events, and yet I still contemplated pulling over to the side of the road and just NAILING her in front of all our fellow motorists.

"Mm, you're so fucking hard right now." she smiled while stroking me. "You think she's hot don't you. Pervert!"

"You're really getting off on this aren't you." I laughed. "You really like her too Sabrina. I can tell."

"Meh. She's okay. I think she's cute." the singer confessed. "But I had a feeling you two would get along."

"Well, she can't do the job for shit." I chuckled. "The poor girl should stick to her day job and keep acting."

"Don't lie, you love it. You couldn't give two shits about her office skills. You really think she doesn't notice the way you check her out. The way you undress her with your eyes. The way you're looking at me right now."

"Am I that obvious?"

I was starting to get the impression that this was personal for Sabrina. That maybe she wanted to fuck Millie more than I did.

"I bet if you told her to get down on her knees and suck your cock, she'd do it no questions asked." she added. "She'd do whatever you tell her. Girls at that age are just so fucking naive. I know I was."

"Maybe." I shrugged. "Maybe you should be there when it happens. She is an actress after all. She'd probably get off on having an audience there to cheer her on."

"Mm.. don't tease me like that." Sabrina purred. "I'm getting wet just thinking about."

"Prove it." I dared. "Show me again, that butt-plug you're wearing."

Sabrina responded by spreading her legs to show off her emerald-tipped butt-plug right there in the passenger seat of the car, as we sat in bumper to bumper traffic.

"I wanna watch you fuck her soooo bad." she claimed. "Wanna watch you really nail her, hard. Hear her scream."

"Fuck-yeah," I agreed. "That could be fun. Millie could do with a good hard fuck. She's so uptight, and all prim and proper."

"Hell yeah. I think that would be so hot to watch."

"And then YOU could walk in on the two of us and clean me off with your mouth." I added to the fantasy.

With that, Sabrina proceeded to openly play with her clit and seemed intent on making herself cum with her fingers. I simply sat there grinning from ear to ear as she revelled in the scenario we created, a hot little office threesome with Millie Bobby Brown.

"Farkkk, I want to sit on her face in the worse possible way!" Carpenter hissed. "I want her to eat me out!"

"I'm sure something can be arranged." I snickered. "After all, we didn't hire her for her phone skills."

Sabrina continued, "I just wanna grab the back of her head and jam her face in my pussy! I bet she'd be good at it. I can tell."

"And while you're doing that, I'd bend her over and fuck her hard from behind." I added. "Make her moan into your cunt."

When Sabrina came a minute later, it was so loud and violent that I'm almost positive the car beside us heard her. She blushed and sank down in her seat, placing her bare legs up onto the dashboard, while I reached over to grab her hand and lick the sweet nectar from her fingers.

Damn she tasted good.

"God you know just what to say to drive a girl crazy." Sabrina giggled. "I don't think I've ever cum like that in public before."

THE FOLLOWING DAY, Sabrina was busy with some TV auditions across town, leaving Millie and I alone in the studio for the first time. I soon found myself sneaking glances at her, checking her out, admiring her long legs and the sexy little anklet she wore that dangled above her heels.

I honestly didn't trust myself to be alone with her, and soon began to think about the previous nights drive and how turned on Sabrina and I were.

My mind began to wonder, if Millie had ever experimented with any toys. If she'd ever seen or much less used a butt-plug like Sabrina had. I didn't even know if she was a virgin or not, but something told me she wasn't. Or maybe that was just some wishful thinking on my behalf.

Either way, Mills was a lot more prettier and mature in person that she appeared in pictures or on TV. She also smelt really good up close, and took her personal hygiene very seriously; flashing a perfect smile and a set of pearly white teeth. Everything about her screamed high maintenance, and I was all for it.

"Err, Hello? Earth to boss!" she snapped. "Did you hear what I said?"

She went on to explain how some international star had booked one of the studios for a late night session, and how Millie was concerned about stocking up the bar with snacks and drinks as the singer in question was known to have a large entourage.

While Mills rambled on, I found myself planted behind my desk with my leggy assistant now stood beside me at the table in those sexy six-inch heels, her long smooth legs on full display while she pointed to some facts and figures on the table, and the weeks upcoming schedule.

"So what do you think boss," she quizzed in her British tone. "Think we can move a few things around?"

"Actually, I was thinking about something else." I said, letting my mind wander some more.

The look on her face was priceless when I reached out and casually placed my hand just above the inside of her knee. Despite her initial reaction, she didn't flinch or pull away in any way, and simply allowed me to touch and caress her inappropriately.

Maybe Sabrina was right, I mused. Maybe I could have my way with Millie and she'd totally be fine with it.

"Oh.. yeah?" Mills replied playfully, noting the hand on her leg. "And what idea would that be boss?"

"I think we should probably take a break from all this work talk."

"Are we feeling a little stressed today?" she smiled. "Would you like me to make you a stiff drink?"

I moved my fingers up the inside of her legs, noting how incredibly soft and smooth they were. To her credit, Millie didn't resist or object in any way, even as I slipped my fingertips up along her inner thighs and under her skirt to make contact with thong panties.

"Erm, sir?" she quivered with a half smile.

"Relax, Millie." I responded. "Why don't you open your legs for me."

The starlet obliged.

"Um, what about Sabrina?" she asked.

"What about her," I answered. "Trust me. If Sabrina was here now, she'd probably encourage me."

"Really?"

I could tell from the smirk on her face that this excited Millie, and I felt her open her stance a little further to grant me access to her mound. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy, and almost gasped when I pulled the thong material to the side and dipped a single digit along her ultra soft, delicate lips.

"Hmm. You're already wet."

"I've been wet all day." she answered softly, biting her bottom lip.

"Have you been playing with yourself, like Sabrina told you to?"

Millie nodded, "Yes."

"Show me. Take off your panties and show me how you rub yourself."

Mills followed my instructions and kicked off her underwear and stood by my table rubbing her bare cunt.

"Like this, sir." she whispered. "I usually like to play with my clit."

Just hearing her admission in that posh British accent made my cock twitch.

"You're just lucky Sabrina isn't here right now," I grinned. "Otherwise she'd go nuts and make you eat her out."

"Nnngh fuck, I like the sound of that boss." the Brit cooed.

When I reached out to touch her, she jumped at the contact but then relaxed and flicked her hips as though she couldn't wait to feel my fingers on her. I slipped one finger between her meaty lips, smearing her wetness up and around her tiny clitoris.

My tiny movements were enough to drive her stir-crazy. Her eyes flamed with desire. She was begging to be touched, for someone to play with her teenage body. To get her off.

"I'm really wet right now," she blushed.

"I can see that." I told her. "When was the last time someone touched you like this?"

She didn't answer but I presumed it had been a while.

Her tongue now mimicked the movements of the fingers between her legs.

She then proceeded to grind her hips as I moved my attention from her clit, and dipped them lower. But I didn't stop where she wanted me to, or at least not where she had expected. Instead, I dragged it further down to the forbidden region between her buttocks.

With my fingers visibly slick with her arousal, I caressed Millie where no one had ever touched her before, making her go weak at the knees. Curiosity seemed to take over as her breathing came out in gasps.

Her body trembled while her pussy gushed even more juices. She was clearly turned on at the notion of someone not only fingering and exploring her sex, but playing with her backdoor.

"You like that don't you," I said.

Millie nodded, "Yes."

"Where's my finger right now?"

"My ass." she purred back before clarifying. "You're finger is teasing my ass, sir."

"Show me your tits, Millie."

The actress opened up her blouse to expose her ample breasts, her nipples as hard as peebles.

"Now, if you're going to continue to work her young lady, you're going to have to submit to me completely. Understand?"

"Y-Yes, sir."

I carefully stroked around her backdoor until I felt her sphincter slowly relax and invite me in. With my finger now buried in her ass, I slowly rubbed her clit with my thumb at the same time. She bit her bottom lip as I picked up the pace of my fingers.

"That's it," I encouraged. "Keep moving your hips while I get you off."

Every part of her body was now trembling. She was just moments away from having a pretty powerful orgasm, teetering on the very edge, when I suddenly removed my hand from between her legs.

"Nhh Nghh Nnnooo...!"

She couldn't suppress her anger, as I took out my cock and watched the sex-starved actress abruptly attack my organ.

She moaned erotically the moment she inhaled my cock, her free hand slipping beneath her short skirt to play with her pussy while she sucked me like the good little cock-sucker I knew she was.

"Look up at me, when you suck that dick." I insisted.

Millie moaned lustily as she sucked and slurped on me, taking me as far as she could into her mouth. I'd never seen anyone so ravenous before. So hot and desperate and hard up for dick. She was in a real bad way. Any and all decorum went right out the window now.

"Cum for me, boss." she urged between sucks. "I want you to cum all over my face."

I took hold of Millie's head and eased her in a rhythm I enjoyed.

She bobbed her head up and down before she stopped to gradually lick my entire shaft from the tip to sac, and back again. As pretty as she was, she looked downright stunning with a hard cock in her mouth. The girl was a natural born cock-sucker, as far as I was concerned.

When I finally felt myself approaching orgasm, I held her head firmly down in my lap and forced her to gag on me. She put up a brief fight and almost turned purple as I not only cut off her air supply, but forced her to swallow a huge load that made her flinch the moment it exploded into the back of her narrow throat.

When I finally released my grip on her, Millie gasped out loud but then surprised me again as she got up to mount me on the chair and effortlessly impaled herself with my spent cock.

The action was so fast and unexpected, I barely had time to object much less say anything. It didn't even matter that I had just ejaculated inside her hot little mouth. It didn't stop her from bouncing that sweet little ass over my cock.

"Yess Yesss Yesss, fuck me boss!" she chanted. "Take it. Take it. Take that tight little pussy! It's all yours."

Orgasm or not, it didn't take long for my cock to stir back to life and I placed my hands under her ass and helped guide her up and down as she rode me rapidly.

When I stopped to look at her face mid ride, I noticed that her mouth and chin were still covered in semen, and this triggered me again. I grabbed the back of her hair and snapped her head back, causing her to grunt out loud while I attacked her neck and throat.

At this point she was absolutely sopping wet, and moaning continually, to the point that we could hear just how wet she was.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yesss!" she howled.

When I finally stood up and dropped her ass down on the edge of the desk, I began to pummel her for all I was worth. Gripping her tightly by her hips, I was surprised to see just how loud and foul mouthed she could be, as she now screamed for me to fuck the shit out of her and make her cum all over my cock!

I was now determined to get this bitch off, come hell or high water. I pounded her harder and deeper, my balls slapping firmly against her teenage butt.

Thankfully, this appeared to do the trick because her next orgasm overwhelmed her completely, making every muscle in her body constrict as she cried out in agony, climaxing loudly over my spearing rod.

"Please please please—NNNNGHHHHHHH!" Millie Bobby Brown wailed, as I reached up to squeeze her throat.

I literally came just moments later, filling her womb with my hot gooey seed while choking her out. I then slumped over her limp body, my cock still spewing and twitching deep inside her. If only Sabrina was here to witness it, I snickered inwardly.

We lay this way for some time, still fused together by our mutual juices when the downstairs buzzer almost scared us half to death. As it turned out, one of the clients had arrived earlier than expected. Talk about the worst timing ever!

We both panicked and ran around trying to clean ourselves up, and like me Millie found it all the more amusing and thrilling, giggling as we rushed around.

Minutes later, we invited the VIP's into the building while I debated whether I was actually going to tell Sabrina about the entire affair. After all, I was just happy to learn that our cute little office assistant wasn't as innocent as she seemed. Maybe I'd use that to my advantage and have Sabrina find out for herself?

In any event, working in the studio was about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait to see who's next to join the office