Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "After School Detention" with Julianna Leblanc, Coco Quinn, Havanna Winter, Madisyn Shipman

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "After School Detention" with Julianna Leblanc, Coco Quinn, Havanna Winter, Madisyn Shipman

After School Detention
    With Julianna Leblanc, Coco Quinn, Havanna Winter, and Madisyn Shipman
    Written by TPG
    CODES: Orgy, MFFFF, FF, blowjob, handjob, 69, anal, squirting, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes

The day seemed to drag on, like most teaching days often did. But today felt worse, since I had been tasked with staying back to supervise a small group of troublemakers during after school detention.

I shouldn't have been surprised when the girls in question wandered into the classroom and appeared to be Julianna "Jules" Leblanc, Coco Quinn, Havanna Winter, and Madisyn "Maddie" Shipman.

As per usual, the ladies didn't hide their excitement when they realised I'd be the one overseeing the detention, and immediately began to flirt and act inappropriately.

"What's the matter sir, don't have a date for tonight?" Julianna remarked, trying to get a rise out of me.

I ignored her comments and went back to grading some papers. However despite her smugness she had a point. It was Friday night and I didn't have any plans for the weekend. At least not the kind of plans normal people had.

Instead I was looking forward to going home and calling up one of my regular fuck-buddies for some much needed relief. Particularly since it had been a long and frustrating week, no thanks to the ladies who now sat before me.

"You're so bad," Shipman giggled, encouraging her friend.

"Are we going to be here for the full hour," Coco whined. "cos I'm meeting some friends at the mall later."

"Another random Tinder date, Quinn?" Havanna teased, before blowing her a kiss.

While the girls all snickered, Coco snapped back.

"Well not all of us can date our daddies golf buddies, can we."

This seemed to strike a nerve with Havanna, who flashed Coco a dirty look and only confirmed all the rumors I had heard in the teachers lounge. There were even rumors that H. Winter was the sole reason behind one of the previous teachers firing. So, it wasn't a secret that she liked the company of older men.

"No more talking!" I announced. "Do your assignments please."

"Um, sir. Can you help me with mine?" Madisyn said, raising her hand. "I'm having an issue with one of the questions."

With that, Maddie got up from her desk - and adding an extra swing in her hips - walked over to my table at the head of the class to bend forward and point out the issue.

Now, let me state for the record that I always try to act professional around the ladies. BUT, you'd have to be deaf, dumb, or stupid not to notice the magnificent rack Maddie Shipman possessed, or the way she loves to flaunt those natural assets on every occasion - which were currently just a few inches away from my face.

In fact as I turned my head slightly, I couldn't help but admire the deep ample cleavage she flashed me, and made a mental note of just how good she smelt up close. Everything about the pint-sized starlet screamed sex.

"oh-oh, right." she said. "Thanks for explaining it sir."

The petite brunette flashed me a flirtatious smile as she went back to her desk, clearly proud of herself and the tit-show she had given me.

I couldn't lie. The encounter had given me a woody, and judging from the shit-eating grins from the other girls seated in the class, they could almost read my mind.

"Heads down." I said, and they all complied.

Everyone accept for Julianna Leblanc that is. Definitely the most rebellious (and daring) girl in the classroom.

"Eyes down," I repeated, but Jules wasn't interested in following the rules.

Instead she just sat there contemplating something while sucking on the end of her pencil. I should have known the cunning little minx had something up her sleeve.

"Sir, can you take a look at my work too?" she asked, her mouth breaking into a flirtatious smile.

"Go ahead." I waved her over.

While the other girls kept their focus on their paper work (and phones) Jules got up and exchanged a playful wink with her best friend Havanna, as she approached me at my desk. There, I noticed just how short and tight her skirt appeared to be, and the fact that she seemed to be wearing some very suggestive fishnet stockings.

The rebellious little mix also appeared to be standing particularly close to me at the desk, making sure to rub her hips into my shoulder while her long dark hair covered her face.

I spoke in a low voice so as not to disturb the other girls.

"Err, has anyone spoken to you about your outfit today?" I quizzed.

Jules bend down to converse with me, flashing me those brilliant dark eyes, blazing in seduction. My god she was gorgeous, I thought. If she only dropped the bad girl routine, she really had potential.

"What's wrong with my outfit, sir?"

"Fishnet stockings?"

Julianna smiled.

"They're perfectly fine. See for yourself."

With that, she grabbed my hand and placed it on the inside of her thighs.

Almost immediately, I could feel the heat emanating there. I looked out to the classroom to make sure we weren't being watching, as my hand made direct contact with her warm, smooth skin.

"...see, they go all the way up." she whispered softly. "My fishnets, I mean. They're waist high."

How did that make it any better, I thought.

Julianna then opened her stance to accommodate my hand, inviting me to drag my fingertips up the inside her short skirt to see for myself. I couldn't remember the last time I felt legs as good as that. It had been years.

It was only when I attempted to retrieve my hand at the top that my fingertips briefly grazed across her bare mound, leaving me astounded to learn she wasn't wearing ANY panties!!

The look on my face must have been telling, cause she both smiled and blushed simultaneously. She then leaned over to whisper something into my ear, her hair concealing our faces.

"Just for the record, I usually take them off (panties) during the day, so I can play with myself during class."

I was absolutely gobsmacked.

"Really," I heard myself respond.

"uh-huh," she teased. "And sometimes if I'm feeling really horny, I'll slip out of class and run to the bathroom, and have Havanna come into the stall and eat me out!"

Jesus, I thought. Whether it was true or not, she sure knew how to paint a pretty picture.

I immediately looked up to lock eyes with Havanna, who as it turned out now had a hand between her legs and was covertly touching herself as she watched her BFF seduce me.

"Does that turn you on, sir?" Jules asked.

Before I could answer Julianna reached down to boldly grasp the tent in my pants with her hand. At this point, I was mere putty in her fingers.

I almost jumped out of my skin and cleared my throat nervously, "Err Julianna.. please return to your seat!"

"I said, does that turn you on?" she repeated, giving my cock an extra squeeze. "-the thought of Havanna eating my pussy."

"I, um.."

I honestly didn't know what to say.

"You know, she's really good at it too. You should see her go. She has the tongue for it." Jules went on. "Sometimes when we have sleepovers, we sixty-nine each other until we pass out. We've both had years of practice. The only thing she likes more than eating pussy, is sucking that step-dad cock in the middle of the night."

I thought I was going to lose my mind.

Not only was Jules now playing with my cock under the table, but her friend was openly playing with herself while watching us. God knows I didn't want either one of them to stop what they were doing, but it was a miracle no one had looked up to see what we were actually doing.

"Hmm, you're really hard right now sir," Jules purred, kissing my ear. "Mind if I take it out?"

There was a sound of a pencil hitting the floor, before she used every ounce of her acting chops to pretend she had dropped it accidentally and was getting under the desk to retrieve it.

I chuckled briefly, thinking how absurd it was for her to even contemplate such a lewd act with the others sitting just a few feet away, but sure enough I quickly lost my sense of humor when I felt Jules reach up and unzip my pants, then pull out my cock and stroke it in her soft hand.

I resisted briefly, before my eyes rolled into my head at the feel of her soft teenage lips wrapped firmly around the crown. My mind turned to mush at the realisation that one of my students was now blowing me behind my desk, during after school detention no less!

To make matters worse, every time I opened my eyes I was treated to the sight of Havanna sitting there with her knees spread apart, flashing me her panties while she masturbated to the show.

At first I assumed Jules was just going to suck me for a few seconds, then return to her seat all smug and proud of herself, like she had just completed some kind of dare, but instead she picked up the pace and sucked harder, the sound of her slurping lips growing increasingly louder.

The stars in my head suddenly exploded as she slid halfway down at a torturous pace, her hand twisting around the base of my shaft. Jules slowly came back up, her eyes on mine. I could barely form coherent words as she sank back down.

Leblanc proceeded to bob her head slowly, then sped up as she hit her stride. I couldn't fucking believe how good she was, how daring. She kept speeding up and I could hear slurping around me. I tried to warn her, to slow her down with my hands in her hair, but a minute later the lewd sounds interrupted the rest of the classroom.

"..what the fuck!" we heard Madisyn gasp. "Sir, what are you doing?!"

What am I doing? I thought with panic.

While my initial reaction was to pull up my pants and try to come up with some lame excuse or explanation, I knew there was no point. There was literally nothing I could say to hide the fact that I was now sitting at my desk with Jules' head bobbing up and down beneath the table.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what she was doing to me. The cat was well and truly out of the bag, and it was just a question of how everyone was going to react.

Fortunately for me, no one seemed to panic as the room fell silence and they watched in stunned silence, before Havanna finally broke the tension.

"So, how is she sir?" Havanna smirked.

I didn't answer, I couldn't. I literally found myself lost for words, as Jules head bobbed up and down making several more slurping sounds, before the ladies all burst out laughing.

This was followed by another round of silence as they watched on intently. The entire incident was like an out of body experience.

"Daaaamn," Coco giggled. "Jules really knows how to suck a mean dick huh."

"I know right!" Maddie agreed. "That looks so fucking hot!"

As it turned out, this was precisely the time Havanna started to get herself off with her fingers, and she wasn't shy about it either. With her friends watching on, she began to moan more audibly as she plunged two fingers into her cunt and fucked herself to orgasm.

"Nnghh nghh... fuuuck!"

Noting this, Jules took me out of her sloppy mouth to speak.

"You sexy bitch." she giggled. "You're lucky I'm over here sucking dick, otherwise I'd be eating you up right now!"

Havanna smiled in her post orgasmic bliss, as I looked back at Maddie who decided to follow suit and began to openly play with herself behind her table.

I was just about to say something to try and defuse the situation, when Jules dove right back onto my cock and attempted to deep-throat me. I groaned with surprise, and grabbed a fistful of her dark hair and spurred her on, to the amusement of the class.

"Fuck, good girl!" I purred. "Show me again, how deep you can take it in your little whore throat Jules!"

"Mmmphff... yes sir!"

To her credit Julianna was only too happy to oblige. In fact her actions was so impressive, that I didn't even notice when Coco got out of her seat and came over to take a closer look.

With the blonde hottie standing close by, I reached out and pulled her into a heated kiss, then reached down between her legs to rub her sweet little cunt as we watched Jules perform.

Coco then moaned while maintaining eye contact with me, as I found and concentrated on her clit.

"ohh, sir..."

"Very good, miss Quinn." I grinned while playing with her. "I can feel how wet you are."

"Suck his cock! Suck his cock!" the other girls chanted.

I looked at Quinn for confirmation.

"Well, think you can do a better job princess?"

We kissed again and she reached down to massage my balls, all while Jules noisily slurped on my bell-end.

A moment later, Coco finally bent over to take the head of my cock into her mouth, as Jules finally got up and marched over to her BFF and proceeded to maul her, kissing Havanna all over her neck and face before dropping to her knees to eat her dripping pussy, right there at her table.

Things quickly spiralled out of control from there.

I now played with Coco's pussy while she bent over to blow me, and considering how tiny she was, I effortlessly picked her up and placed her in a sixty-nine position above my head, while still seated there at my desk. As I licked Coco's snatch, I could see Shipman in the corner of my eye, seated in front of us rubbing herself wildly to the show.

In truth, I'd wanted to fuck the top-heavy starlet for the day I had started there, and now seeing that glint in her eyes I knew the time had come. I carefully eased Coco down (to her groaning disapproval) then got up from my desk to show off my shiny rock hard manhood.

"Holy shit," Maddie gasped at the sight of it.

"You're turn sweetheart," I directed at Shipman. "Think you're up to it?"

Madisyn responded by dropping to her knees and crawled towards me where she offered me her mouth. However seeing how eager she was to suck my dick, I decided to have a little fun so I ripped open the front of her blouse to expose those big lovely fun bags.

"Grr," I growled at the sight of her natural tits. They were even better than I imagined.

"First things first," I told her. "I'm going to fuck these titties young lady."

"Yes sir," she replied.

The actress seemed excited as I directed her to wrap her breasts around my cock while I fucked her chest. I stopped every so often just to have Maddie take me into her hot wet mouth, which amused me as it almost seemed like she could barely get my bulbous head past her small lips.

That's when I exchanged eye contact with Havanna, who was still getting eaten out by Jules, but now watched me like I was her prey. I could read her mind. I knew what she wanted.

Without saying a word, the sexy teen got up from her desk and began to strip until she was completely naked, then lay back on her table with her legs spread wide, propping herself up on her elbows, so she could wave her finger and invite me over.

"Sir, get over here now!" she demanded.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and had Maddie give my cock one last sloppy suck before I marched over to Havanna on the table and rubbed the head of my cock against her minge, then pushed in.

I didn't stop until my balls rested firmly against her teen butt, then pulling back slowly, only to SLAM myself home again!!

"Nnnghh!" we both grunted, while keeping constant eye contact.

I now nailed the naked harpee right there on the classroom table as the orgy continued around us. It didn't take long for Winter and I to become the center of attention, the main event, with the other girls coming over to show their support.

At one point I found myself surrounded on either side by Maddie and Coco while making out with Julianna, while I pounded into their friend Havanna on the table.

"Yeah, take the teachers cock!" the girls chanted. "Yeah sir, fuck her! She wants it!"

I then watched as Julianna kissed and moaned into Havanna's mouth while playing with her clit, sending her friend into the stratosphere. It took all the strength I had not to pop right then and there, as I felt miss Winter climax and squeeze around my shaft, before the ladies decided they too were going to have their fun.

In an instant, Havanna was pulled away by her friends and Julianna was the next one to get on her back, waiting to be impaled. In the interim, both Coco and Maddie quickly sucked and polished my cock to make sure I'd stay nice and hard for her, before I took a step forward and plunged balls deep into the troublesome brunette - the cunning little bitch who had started it all.

It was only when Havanna sidled up beside me and we started to make out with tongue, that something deep inside me was triggered.

"Come on sir, is that all you got?" Havanna chastised. "You can do better than that! I've fucked her harder with my strap on!"

Havanna's words cut deep, and seemed to have the desired affect as I now propelled my hips harder and faster into Julianna's gleaming wet sex.

"ooh, I know!" one of the girls dared. "Why don't you fuck her in the ass!!"

In truth the thought hadn't even occurred to me, but now that it had been suggested I couldn't get it out of my mind. So with the girls blessings, I soon found myself pulling out only to press the head of my cock against Jule's backdoor.

"Hmm I dunno," I muttered to myself. "She seems pretty tight back here."

"Do it! I don't care!" Jules quipped, trying her best to prove how much of a bad girl she was. "I can take it! Fuck me!"

"Go ahead, teach." Havanna encouraged in my ear. "Fuck her in the ass, I dare you. Teach her a lesson."

I grabbed Havanna hard by the back of her neck and kissed her deeply on the mouth, just as I pushed forward into her friend, taking Jules Leblanc's backdoor.

"oh.. my.. fucking.. godd," Shipman cheered, twisting and playing with her own excited nipples. "That looks so fucking hot!"

"I'm next!" Coco giggled, before the two kissed each other zealously and proceeded to undress.

I probably shouldn't have been surprised to see that Jules had zero issues taking it in the ass, as she had experimented with anal sex before.

Noting this only turned me on more, and I stared into her dark eyes as I gradually picked up the pace and began to fuck her ass harder, while Havanna took this opportunity to walk around the table where she mounted her friends face, and planted her pussy down on Jules mouth.

"Eat my cunt, you slut!" she moaned. "While the teach takes your ass!"

I pounded Julianna hard while making out with Havanna over the next few minutes, until I had to physically stop in fear of ejaculating prematurely, and this was around the exact moment that I heard my name being called and looked over to see both Maddie and Coco laying spread on my desk naked, holding their knees open, urging me to walk over and give them the same treatment.

"Hey teach," Coco teased. "We've been bad girls too."

Without a seconds hesitation, I turned and waddled over to the two girls and buried my face in each one of their teen mounts, reveling in the fresh taste of their shaved pussies. With both their juices dripping from my chin, I then slammed myself home into Coco, giving her a few extra hard pumps before I pulled out and slipped straight into Maddie.

A few minutes later, I found myself being pushed onto my back, with both girls taking 60 second short turns on riding my hips. I just about thought I had died and gone to heaven, as I watched them both ride me reverse cowgirl style.

That's when we initially heard it, and we all looked back at Jules and Havanna who were having their own fun back at their table.

There, the ladies lay in a twisted sixty-nine configuration with Jules on top, and while they both rubbed themselves vigorously while getting oral, Jules stood up and screeched at the top of her lungs as she squirted all over her friends pretty face, absolutely covering her in girl juice.

The ladies all cheered as she squirted again and again, splashing Havanna's face and neck, while Havanna stuck out her tongue eager to taste it. This was followed by Coco and Maddie both rushing over to take a lick of Havanna's soaked body, giving me a brief second to catch my breath and prepare for my final ejaculation.

I got up and took maybe three steps before Jules suddenly stopped my dead in my tracks and dropped to her knees and opened her mouth, awaiting her reward.

"Fucking cum on my face, sir!" she hissed, sticking out her tongue.

She didn't have to wait long as I exploded with the power of a howitzer gun, blasting a huge load right across her gorgeous face before shooting the remaining three shots right into the back of her open mouth.

I watched spellbound as she was quickly joined by her ravenous friends, who moaned and slurped on her cum-covered face, licking up the semen and snowballing it with each other for added effect.

My head was still spinning as I stumbled back to my desk and tried to process what had just happened.

"Hey sir," Coco chirped, wiping the cum from her chin. "Does this mean detention is over?"

"Sure. Why not." I shrugged, still trying to catch my breath. "You can leave now, but you still have to make up time next week."

The girls all looked at each other and laughed - apparently pleased and eager to do another stint of "detention."

"I can do that!"

"Sure, me too!"

"I'm game if you are." Maddie laughed. "I'd be willing to do this all over again."

I took a seat and sighed. My balls were still tingling from the orgasm I'd had.

"Well in that case ladies, detention is over. I'll see you all next week."

The girls cheered and barely cleaned themselves up before they rushed out the door. Fortunately for me I managed to clean up a little and was just about to leave the classroom when I heard a knock at the door.

"Err, is this detention class?" asked one of two blondes.

I now found myself staring at two real beauties, but couldn't place their names.

"And the two of you are?"

"I'm Leni. Leni Klum." one explained. "And she's Lizzy Greene. Sorry we're late."

"That's fine, miss Klum." I replied. "Just make sure to be here on Monday to make up for it."

"Um, s-sure thing." they both smiled sweetly. "See you then sir. Have a great weekend!"

As I watched them walk away I grinned, "I sure will. And I look forward to next week, ladies."

2. Thanks MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FARRRRRK. More of this please. Hope this isn't the last we see of these girls on here. Shit was beyond epic. Welcome to the boards ladies.

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Jenna Ortega and Olivia Rodrigo can join them or be in the next class if there's a sequel

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the comments guys. This was fun to write.