Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Little Mick's with Alexandra Daddario

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Little Mick's with Alexandra Daddario

Little Mick's
    With Alexandra Daddario
    By Harbinger
    Tags: M/F, footjob, blowjob, roleplay, fingering, oral, rough fuck, facial.
    Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

I was minding my own business, running the bar at my family restaurant and bar, Little Mick's, when the door slowly pushed open. It was the only time I had ever seen someone shy about coming into my place.

A girl with messy, tangled brunette hair and a black knit beanie crept in and stalked towards the bar. There were plenty of open tables given that we were in the slow season, but I didn't mind some friendly conversation, least of all from this humble creature with a black sweatshirt and torn jeans.

"What can I do for you?" I asked the poor girl as she eased onto the bar stool like she was in physical pain. She might have been. I didn't know her story yet.

"Do you guys do anything super easy, like chicken strips?" she asked, her sweet voice just above a whisper.

"Of course we do. Any dipping sauce?" I asked as I turned my back on her and keyed the POS back from it's nap.

"Dry is fine," she answered, and I could almost hear the diminutive shake of her head.

"Anything to drink?" I asked.

I watched sharp, intelligent crystal blue eyes quickly race across the bottles of liquor on my shelves before she shook her head. "Just coffee, if any is made. It's getting cold out there," she said, and that last bit almost got by me.

I got her the cup of coffee before I even rang it in. I paid close attention to the way she tried to wrap both hands as tightly to the little cup as much as she could. I wish it was a proper mug and less of a teacup size.

"Slow night?" the girl asked as the steam rose up and washed over her rounded chin.

"Yeah. We're in between seasons at the moment, actually. We're happy to do $1.7k in sales. Meeting labor is almost impossible, but the kitchen has never looked cleaner," I said.

"You sound like the owner," the girl remarked with a giggle and the flash of a beautiful smile.

"I am," I said as I poured a cup of coffee for me as well. "I don't mind sending some of the waitstaff and bartenders home early if I can just do the job and they're not making any tips." I saw a flash of guilt pass over her face, and then it was gone.

"Well you sound like a good boss," she said and held up her cup in a toast. She meant it jestingly, but I clicked my glass to hers all the same.

"I'm Simon, by the way."

"HI, Simon. I'm Alexandra, but you can call me Alex." She offered a small, dirty hand, but I didn't shy away from shaking it. I had spent my fair share of time in dish pits, and I wasn't afraid of touching anything.

"If you have ID with you, I can make your next cup of coffee Irish. You did say it was getting cold out," I said with a poker face. I saw another flash of something across her face.

"I don't really have drinking money," she said quietly, scratching the top of her wrist.

"It's on the house," I said, and held out my hand for her ID. She pulled out a beaten-up denim wallet that I'm sure was quite designer back when it was new.

Alex pulled out her ID and I scanned the vitals. Alexandra Daddario was 36 years old and had a far expired ID. She looked gorgeous then, as she did presently, but had way less tension, way less… troubles on her face.

I handed it back and she tucked the wallet back into her hoody pocket. I took a bigger cup that I reserved for spiked coffees and ciders and poured in two oz. of Jameson and made it special with another two oz. of Bailey's Irish Creme before pouring in the hot black stuff.

"Here you are, Alex. Those chicken strips should be done by now, too. They don't take too long," I said and disappeared for a short time.

I came back with a basket of strips and fries and placed them in front of the woman.

Her eyes grew wide, and I could see the ravenous hunger she was fighting. I watched as she tried to eat gracefully and not demolish the simple dish.

I leaned on the bar and watched the TV to give her some privacy to eat.

Once she was done, I could feel her eyes lingering on me, and then drifting towards the bathroom.

"You don't have to think about running, Alex," I said. "I covered your meal."

"I… I wasn't planning on…." She stammered, and we both knew she was stuck.

"It's fine. I know it's hard out there, okay? I'm not saying you are homeless, but I've known a lot of homeless vets. I know the way some things work."

"Simon, I'm sorry," she said, and I could hear the sincerity, see the shame in her eyes.

"It's all right. I'm glad you came in here and not somewhere that would make you wash dishes or actually call the cops," I told her. "I've never denied a basket of strips to anyone in need. It's not like you ordered a steak."

"You won't call the police?" Alex questioned, and her face fell.

"You were betting on that, weren't you? That was your place to crash for the night?"

Alex cast her eyes down to the bar top. "Fuck you," she mumbled. "Fuck you," she said again, choking up.

"You've got two options, Alex," I said, crossing my arms. "I'm going to give you a job application and money for a hotel room for one night. You fill that out for me and come back tomorrow. Option two is you sleep outside."

She slowly raised her head and stared at me for a long while. "Are you fucking serious?" she asked, and her big blue eyes began to well up.

"I'm fucking serious," I told her. "I don't know what your first chance was, or if you had one, but you deserve a second chance. There's a Quality Inn right across the street."

Alex's face contorted into a tight smile as she wept and laughed almost maniacally at her change in fortunes.

"I can't… I can't thank you enough," she said through tears.

"It's okay. We'll work things out one step at a time," I told her as my last table cleared out for the night. "Listen, hang around here while I close up, and I'll head across the street to help you get that room."

She just nodded and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her hoody.

It didn't take us long to close up. My cook is experienced and needed no help. Alex helped me with closing, her way of paying off the meal, she said. She helped me put the chairs on the tables and she swept, and then I mopped. She wiped down the bar surfaces while I took care of the empties.

Once everything was locked up, we stepped outside into the cold night air and I watched Alexandra shiver under her thin hoody, her long dark hair spilling out from under her black beanie.

We walked across the street with purpose, needing to get Alex inside, to somewhere she could stay warm.

I booked her a room with no problems, and I bid her good night, but she grabbed my hand, stopping me.

"It's only 10:30. Would you like to see the room you rented me, if your wife doesn't mind?"

"I don't have a wife, so that won't be a problem. But I've already seen the rooms here," I chuckled, fishing for her to push the envelope to make sure we were on the same page.

"But you haven't seen a room here with me in it," she said pointedly.

"Alright," I yielded. I'll hang out for a little bit. While you work on your application in case you have questions." The smile Alex hit me with almost knocked me over. This woman was too gorgeous for my safety.

When we got to her room, I handed her the key card and told her that she should have the honor of unlocking her room.

With a beautiful smile, she scanned the card and heard the satisfying click of the door unlocking. She twisted the solid handle, and she stepped in.

"What do you think?" I asked, following her in.

"It looks cozy," she said breathily. "It's so much nicer than my friend's couch." She sighed and took her beanie off. "I think I'm overstaying my welcome there," she murmured, but I caught it anyway.

I took her hand and squeezed it supportively. "Hey, it's okay. You just need a second chance, and I'm happy to supply that chance to you."

Alex looked at me with those soulful blue eyes and squeezed my hand back. She smiled and didn't linger on it for too long. "Should I take a shower and then do we want to work on the application, or do we want to work on the application first?" she asked, her question seeming genuine and not searching for a right answer.

"Take a shower," I suggested. "You'll feel better, and I think being cleaner will give you more confidence."

She smiled at me and unzipped her hoody, showing me her black graphic t-shirt and her more than ample chest. "I know I already said it, Simon, but I can't thank you enough for this," she told me, putting her hoody over the back of a chair. "I don't have any other clothes other than this," she said motioning to herself.

"There's a bathrobe, I'm sure, but I understand if you're not comfortable wearing just that around me," I told her, trying not to push my luck.

"That doesn't bug me," Alex shrugged. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to join me for the shower. You paid for it, after all."

I just stared at her, sitting on the foot of the queen-sized bed. "Alex, I know you want to thank me, but you don't have to give yourself to me like that," I told her softly, shaking my head.

"I'm not giving myself to you, Simon. I'm asking you to enjoy what you paid for, and to have a shower with me because I think you're attractive, and I like to have a good time. You don't think I'm a slut or a whore, do you?" The pout on her face was absolutely adorable.

"I'm going to be honest, Alex. I have no idea if you are or not. At the moment, I am inclined to take that shower with you because I need one, too, and because fucking look at you. You're model gorgeous."

"That's because I was a model, Simon. I was also an extra for small TV rolls before my fucker of an agent stole my identity and bankrupted me. That's why I'm on rough times," she explained, her hands balled into fists and her knuckles getting a bit white.

"Hey, come here," I said, reaching out my arms. She accepted my offer and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, allowing me to rest my forehead on her taut belly. I didn't let her go until she let me go. "Should we take that shower now?" I asked, and I tried to stand up, but her hands on my shoulders pushed me back down.

"Do you want me to suck your cock right here and now, or do you want me to suck you off in the shower?" she asked, unbuttoning her jeans.

I helped her peel them down her shapely legs and ran my hands over her smooth skin. "I want to see you naked, with water streaming down your body as soon as possible," I said, standing up and taking my own jacket and shirt off.

Still in a t-shirt and panties, Alex practically leapt into my arms, kissing me and pushing her tongue into my mouth.

She tasted like coffee and smokey whiskey as I kissed her back, and did my best to walk us into the bathroom, easily able to carry her in my arms.

I fumbled for the light switch and finally managed to flick it on, and I set the blue eyed goddess on the counter.

She watched me intently as I rid myself of my tan slacks, and she smiled proudly at the outline of my hard cock inside of my black boxer-briefs.

"I can't wait till I get my hands wrapped around that, till it's in my mouth," she said, not even trying to hide her excitement.

I pulled my underwear off and tossed them aside, leaving me completely naked before Alex.

"My new boss is sexy," she teased, leaning back on the sink and working my hard-on with her feet.

"My new waitress is quick on her feet," I played back. I let her give me a footjob for a minute or two before I reached forward and tugged her black panties off her long legs, revealing a pretty pussy with a small patch of dark hair. "Let's get you all washed up, shall we?" I suggested, taking her hands and helping her down.

As soon as her feet touched the tile, she reached out and took my length in both of her soft, small hands. "Whatever you say, boss," she said with a smile and a wink.

She slipped around me and bent over the edge of the tub to turn the water on, also presenting me with her full round ass.

I couldn't help myself. I smacked her firm ass and began to grope it with both hands, letting my fingers slide between her cheeks to ghost over asshole and slide over her pussy lips.

"You could take me right now, just bent over like this, holding onto the bathtub, and I wouldn't stop you," she tried to tempt me.

"As enticing as that sounds, I really want to get under that hot water with you," I told Alex as I turned on the spray, stepping in.

Alexandra shrugged, and in one quick motion, cast off her t-shirt, allowing for her glorious, huge natural tits to fall free.

"Holy shit," I said, my eyes going wide. "That is the most impressive rack I have ever seen," I told her truthfully.

"Thank you, sir," she said coyly, pretending to be modest by covering her nipples with her hands. "Does my new boss like them?"

"Oh yes he does," I confirmed, holding out a hand, which she took, and stepped into the water.

She gasped and her eyes closed as the water graced her pale skin. "Oh that feels so good," she nearly moaned, making my hard cock twitch.

"God, you're so beautiful. I'm sure you hear it all the time, but I couldn't stop myself from saying it." I sounded like some kind of online fan boy, but I didn't really care.

"I do hear it a lot, but it's nice to hear it from someone who was nice to me before they found out they had a shot to fuck me," she said, pressing her body to mine, reaching her hand down to work me slowly.

I watched as she paid the utmost attention to what she was doing to my cock, like she was unable to keep her eyes off of it. "You're really smitten with it, aren't you?"

"I really am. Such a good length and thickness, that gentle curve. I want you so bad," she said, finally looking up, like she was waiting for permission.

I gave it to her in the form of my hands on her shoulders, pressing down lightly.

She smiled and whispered thank you before sinking down to her haunches. She kissed my thighs and the shaved skin just above my cock, and exhaled on my meat and breathed back in before kissing a full lipped kiss to the head.

"You can have any girl, sure, but how many of them will properly love and worship this cock?" she asked, pinning it against my body and kissing her way up the underside, slowly back down, just above my balls. "It's so perfect," Alex whispered, looking up at me with those sapphires she calls eyes as she kept giving slow, deliberate kisses all over my veiny dick.

"You seem like a fine connoisseur, Alex," I laughed low in throat, running my hands through her long dark hair, marveling at how perfect it must be when she's allowed to treat it right.

"I'm very picky, sir," Alexandra giggled before placing a wet, slightly open lipped kiss to each of my nuts. "And this is easily among the finest," she assured me before finally involving her pretty little pink tongue.

"I know you want to play with it all night, Alex, but I really want to feel that mouth around me," I said honestly.

"As you wish, sir," she told me in a very serious, professional tone. True to her word, she let my cock spring free of her hand and wrapped her lips around my head, suckling gently and watching with mischievous eyes as I groaned.

The way this woman could swirl her tongue, and the way she could flick it up, right, and down at different speeds to keep me guessing was driving me nuts.

Now that I was past her lips, I was going to let her drive, and she wasted little time in relieving any doubt I could have had that she had throat.

After what seemed like two simple test surges, she completely engulfed my length in her cavernous throat and moaned so sensually when her nose hit my soft skin.

She suckled on me three times before slowly pulling off of me without a sound. She wiped her lips and looked up at me with a smile.

"Do you like that, sir? Am I doing okay?"

"Your throat is amazing," I told her before pulling on her hair with light pressure, urging her to take me in again.

I rolled my head back and sighed pleasantly as I let her take care of business. This definitely wasn't the first head she had given, as she needed no instruction at all. By the moans she was letting out, it may have been the first head she enjoyed giving this much.

The second time she came off, it was with a pop and a fair amount of spit on her chin, running down to her perfect breasts.

"It's nice to blow a man that doesn't fuck my throat till I gag, or until I can't breathe. It just so happens that I like it a lot more when I'm not abused," Alex said sadly.

"I'll make sure not to get too rough," I told her as she licked my cock all over.

"You can be rough, please just… respect me enough to stop if I ask you to?" Alex pleaded, looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"You can call me boss and sir all you want, but you're actually the one driving here, Alex. Sex isn't a requirement to work for me. If you told me to go home right now, you'd still have the job tomorrow."

Alexandra stood up and put her hand on my cock again, jerking me slowly. "I don't want you to go anywhere tonight, Simon," she told me, and then kissed my neck. "I want you inside me, sir. I want to be with a man who won't just use me until he gets off and leaves. I'm not asking for a relationship, just a one night stand that lasts longer than seven minutes."

"Seven minutes? That's the average the assholes in the business give you?" I scoffed.

"I don't remember the last time an agent or producer got me off, Simon. As long as they cum, that's all they needed. I know you don't owe me anything, but please sir, make me cum," the brunette pleaded, pressing her sensuous body completely into mine, lightly rubbing her core on my thigh, not quite grinding.

I kissed Alexandra hard, but let her move her tongue into my mouth, my way of showing that I was willing to meet her needs.

With my tongue lazily dancing with Alex's, I pressed her against the shower wall, my hands firmly groping her big tits. She moaned Into my mouth and was fully humping my leg now, the heated and horny girl.

I kept my hand on one breast while I dropped my other hand down between us to her find her slippery sex. I easily slipped a finger in her, and when I added a second, she gasped and I sucked her tongue into my mouth.

She went rigid at first, given the invasion, and then melted against the wall as she let me feel around her insides. She was so tight and warm that I never wanted to leave.

Finally we broke the kiss so we could breathe. Alexandra shot her arms under mine and rested her hands on my back as she took in deep, rapid breathes. "Oh my God, Sir! Your fingers feel so good!" she almost whined, her chin on my shoulder.

She began humping my hand and kissing up and down my neck, her fingernails lightly drawing up and down my back. "Please make me cum with just your fingers, Sir. I want to see just how easily you can make your little slut cum for you."

I increased my pace and growled in her ear, making her moan even louder.

"Just like that! Yes, sir! Just right there! Fuck!" I knew she wouldn't last much longer with two fingers buried as deep in her as they could be, my thumb strumming her little clit and my free hand tweaking and pulling on her big brown nipple.

"You're pussy feels so good wrapped around my fingers, Alex. Your cunt was made for me, do you understand?" I teased back.

"Yes, s-sir. My pussy was made for you. It's all yours," she said, shuddering, the muscled walls of her tunnel squeezing around me frantically until she came with a sob, her contractions so fierce it pushed my fingers out of her.

"Holy shit," I chuckled as I held the shaking woman, her breasts heaving against me.

"Thank you, Simon. That felt so good. I love your fingers so…." Before she could finish, I shoved my dirty fingers in her mouth and watched as she sucked my digits clean, those blue eyes I knew I'd see in my sleep looking back at me.

In her post-orgasm stupor, I took it upon myself to properly wash and rinse us both off, paying extra attention to my cock, and her tits, ass, and pubis.

Once satisfied, I turned the water off and helped the still hazy Alexandra out, and stood her on the shower mat.

Her breathing had come back, and the light was behind her eyes again. "How do you want me, sir?" Alexandra asked, holding out her arms in full subservience.

"How don't I want you?" I chuckled as I took her hands and quickly spun her around. I pushed her and she had enough time to brace her hands against the sink before I forcefully spanked each ass cheek, leaving a handprint and making her yelp in quick succession.

I grabbed her hips and dropped to my knees, inhaling her scent before I stuck my tongue out and licked her just short of her asshole to her clitz making her shudder and writhe.

"Oh, thank you! Thank you sir for eating my dirty slut pussy!" she moaned as I feasted on her pink center, drinking every bit of juice she offered. "That feels so good, sir!" she praised as I continued to eat her and grope her round ass.

Alexandra rode my face and fought for breath as I relentlessly tongue fucked her pleasure hole, but I swear I made her cry as soon as I introduced a finger into her asshole.

"Oh my God, sir! Oh my God," she wept, her knuckles white and teeth gritted from holding onto the sink so hard. "Is it okay if I come again, sir?"

"Permission granted. Cum in my mouth, baby girl, come on," I coaxed as I licked her up, continued to finger her ass, and reached around to work her swollen clit.

With a scream, Alexandra came hard and her warm, almost tangy fluid rushed into my mouth and I drank all she offered.

Once her orgasm ended, I caught her before she could fall down, and carried her naked, still wet body over to the bed and unceremoniously dropped her down onto the soft surface.

"How should I take you, baby girl?" I asked, stroking my chin with one hand and my cock with the other.

"I'm over stimulated, please," she begged, crawling up the bed like she was trying to escape.

"Don't run from me," I growled as I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back towards me.

I grabbed her hips, pulled her straight back into me, and forced my rock hard cock into her tight wet heat.

"The foreplay was all about you, but now I'm going to fuck you like a bitch. Are you okay with that, baby girl?"

"Yes sir," she said with heated breath, but then in a more serious tone said, "thank you for asking."

Once the tender moment had a second to wash away, I pushed my hips into her, slapping against her firm ass and thighs, making her drop her head to the mattress.

"Oh fuck! That's a lot of cock," she groaned.

"But you're taking it so well, baby," I praised her as I slowly pulled out, almost all the way, before slamming back into her, making her grab a pillow and clutch it to her beautiful chest.

"You're so big, sir. If you didn't warm me up so good, ai don't think I could take it," she patronized me, but I allowed it. "It feels so good, though.

I surrendered some power in exchange for speed, and I leaned back and pummeled into her, stealing her breath with each thrust, making her hyperventilate. I could see her skin starting to flush red.

I got a hell of a rhythm going, and by Alex's constant "Oh! Oh! Fuck! God yes!" chants, I figured it was working. Not to be someone to keep things stale, I wrapped a hand in her beautiful dark brown hair and pulled back, arcing her body up. I bent over her enough to grab a big tit and pulled up fully up, flesh against me so that we were both upright and on her knees.

I decided to get gymnastic, and fell to my back, taking Alex with me, my cock still deep inside her.

"Holy shit, Simon!" she laughed and moaned simultaneously as I pinned both of her legs down with mine and fucked up into her like some kind of MMA hold, my hands on her breasts, tweaking her perfect nipples.

Every time I thrusted up into Alexandra, the model and actress would slam herself back down, forcing my cock as far up into her as we could on the way up and down.

We both were reaching orgasm, so I rolled her over again and pinned her beautiful face into the pillow as I punished her as fast as I could.

"Simon, I wanna cum so bad. I want to cum all over that thick, hard cock, but only if you tell me too, sir."

"Do it, I want you to. Let go and cover my cock in your creamy girl cum. Enjoy another orgasm knowing you're a dirty fucking slut, and that your boss loves it," I growled.

With one last "Oh my fucking God, sir!" Alexandra became unglued and let out a sharp cry as she was washed over a third time with ecstacy. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed as I kept pounding her, not giving her poor insides any break.

"I'm not far behind, Alex. I'm going to cum real quick here," I warned her.

"I want you to cum in me, but you can't. I'm not on the pill. I'll swallow your load like a thirsty fucking cumslut, though," Alexandra offered, and I pulled out right then before I could bust. I definitely didn't miss her gasp as I pulled out of the vacuum her cunt had become.

I didn't even let Daddario up, but rolled her over like a ragdoll and stuck my throbbed cock into her wide open mouth. I shamelessly pounded my dick into the back of her throat, making her gag. I took pleasure in seeing tears spring into those sapphires she called eyes, but she looked like she was enjoying it. Her nails biting into my ass told me the same thing.

I wasn't buried in the back of her throat for long before the tightening of my stomach and the feeling of full balls signaled it was time for me to bust.

I pulled out of her mouth, a thick trail of precum and spit still connecting us. With just a few strokes of my hand, I erupted and shot white ropes on her movie star pretty face and Playboy worthy tits as I watched her gasp and fight for air.

"Jesus Christ, Alex," I panted once I had finished, watching the flushed girl try to recover, her breasts so pleasantly heaving as she caught her breath. "Every part of that was amazing," I chuckled as I fell to the bed next to her, ignoring the wetness made from bodily fluids, sweat, and saliva.

It took her a moment to speak again, but when she did, she said, "now that is how you fuck a girl right."

We shared a laugh, and I watched with wide eyes as he bent forward and pressed her tits up, licking what she could reach of my discharge off of her chest. That alone was almost enough to get me hard again.

"I think I'm going to enjoy having you work for me, Alex."

Post Thanks / Like

Damn, that was hot. Daddario + Shower FTW!!
    So that's how they get those all important jobs in restaurants, interesting. LoL

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post