List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Volunteering Has Its Perks" with Bailee Madison

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Volunteering Has Its Perks" with Bailee Madison

Volunteering Has Its Perks
    Starring Bailee Madison
    Codes: MF, Oral, Creampie, Public, Cheat,
    Written by MiamiLyfe
    Disclaimer: The following is complete fiction and is nothing but pure fantasy.

I was home after my first semester of graduate school at UC Berkley. It had been a tough few months. While I had been able to coast through school most of my life and still get good grades, grad school had kicked my ass. For the first time, I had to actually seriously focus and spend my nights studying. So now that I was back home I was looking forward to a month of not doing anything.

That dream of sleeping in and spending my days binging on TV was dashed two days into my semester break when my mom returned from the grocery store and told me how she ran into one of my old teachers. She said how now Mrs. Evens had been promoted to being the principal at my old elementary school. I was not paying much attention to my mom's story while helping her put away groceries until I heard my name get mentioned. It turned out that she had volunteered my services to help do the sets and stuff for the school's winter play. My mom thought that since I didn't have anything planned that I would not mind and that it would be good for me to get out of the house. I made it clear that I did not want to do it, but my mom said that if I backed out that I would make her look bad. So later in the week, I found myself sitting in my old elementary school auditorium listening to some faculty member talk to me and a bunch of strangers about the schedule for the next 10 days leading up to the night of the play on the Friday before Christmas.

When they began separating us into different groups to do different projects, it became pretty obvious that I was the only person there who was not a parent to a child at the school. After about an hour or so of having me carry materials around, they moved me over to the painting station. I put in some earbuds and just kept to myself as I painted. It was while I was there that I saw the head mother in charge walking towards me. She started talking, but I couldn't hear her, so I put down my brush and pulled out an earbud.

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked. She looked mildly disturbed that I was making her repeat herself.

"I said, we had a late arrival and I thought you two might work well together." I was going to ask what she meant by that, but then the person who was following her stepped forward. She had on glasses, her hair was tied back, and she was dressed in sweatpants, a hoodie, and Ugg boots. Despite that, it was easy to see how pretty she was. It was also obvious that she was to be paired off with me because she was about my age, so pairing the two young people together.

The woman in charge stormed off as the girl she dragged over to me introduced herself as Bailee.

"Bailee…Bailee? As in Bailee Madison?" I asked as it hit me who it was standing before me. I didn't even need her to confirm it. As soon as it clicked in my head I knew it was her.

"That's me," she said with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Cool. You were great on Pretty Little Liars. I'm glad it got picked up for another season."

"You watched?"

"Yeah. A friend recommended I check it out and I watched it all in a week. Watched one episode during lunch and another during dinner."

"Well, I'm glad you liked it." Bailee then picked up a brush and the two of us started painting. I didn't put my earbuds back in. I instead tried making small talk with the cute brunette actress. I asked her what made her come to volunteer. She explained how her nieces went to the school and how her sister had volunteered to help out a month prior, but she had stuff come up and couldn't do it any longer. She then asked Bailee to do her a favor and take her position at the school while she was home on a holiday break from filming the next season of her show. I then told her how my mom had roped me into volunteering without my consent and guilted me into going along with it.

Over the next couple of days, I would go to the school in the early evening and whatever work I was assigned to do, they always had Bailee paired with me. We bonded pretty quickly. By the third day, while I sat in one of the seats of the auditorium waiting for my assignment for the day, Bailee immediately came over to sit in the seat next to mine to wait as opposed to sitting in another seat by herself as she did the day before. I also notice that just like me, the way she dressed also changed with each day. Both of us were dressed grungy that first day, but a few days later I was showering, shaving, and debating which shirt to wear before heading to the school. Bailee was now dressing in jeans and tank tops with her hair let down and glasses nowhere in sight. Our conversations as we talked also became more flirtatious as we spoke. While nothing sexual was ever overtly said, there were some implied comments. The other thing I noticed was with each day mentions of her boyfriend got mentioned less and less. A week in, she now only mentioned him when we beginning to get close to crossing a line.

On Wednesday, two days before the play, Bailee sat down next to me dressed in a pair of tight jeans, white sneakers, and a white tank top. When the assignments were being announced. I was asked to go pick up a U-Haul truck and then get some decorations out of a storage unit. Bailee was not even given an assignment, it was just assumed by everyone that she would come with me to get the truck. Not even Bailee questioned it, she just followed me as I exited the school. The two of us took a Lyft over to the storage place. I filled out all the paperwork for the 10-foot-long truck and paid using a credit card that I was given by a faculty advisor. We were told that we only need to get a few of the decorations from the storage unit and it shouldn't be too tough a job. What Bailee and I found out once we opened the door to the unit was that everything we were asked to get was against the back wall with a bunch of boxes and other props in the way. The two of us had practically empty the whole unit to get the items we needed. Then we loaded everything we didn't need back into the storage unit before taking what we did need to the truck. A job that we were told should only take an hour or two, took us nearly double that. As tiring as the work was, I also could not help but notice how Bailee's tank top stuck to her body as we worked up a sweat. And since they also had the air conditioning blaring away, her hard nipples on her braless breasts were easy to see against her shirt.

It was after 8 PM when we finally got back to the school. We parked the U-Haul in the back of the school where it was easier to bring the decorations right to the back of the stage. Of all the volunteers who were at the school when we left, only two of the dads remained there to help Bailee and me unload the truck. They also told us that we'd been approved to use the credit card I was given for the U-Haul to order dinner for Bailee and me since the job was more difficult than expected. So Bailee ordered dinner as me and the two other guys began unloading the truck. After we finished, the two dads were walking to their cars as the Uber Eats driver pulled up. The two of us decided to take the food back inside the school and eat on the edge of the stage. We may have been looking for a little payback when we made our food order. For only the two of us, we had an extra large pizza, cheezy bread, a salad, two bottles of water, and two sodas.

When we were done eating we still had a good amount of food left, but we were both too full to continue. There was no reason for us to stay at the school any longer, but we continued to hang out and talk for a little bit longer. Our conversations were flirtatious and I felt good whenever I made her blush and smile. Bailee sat back, propped up with her arms extended behind her. "So, what do you want to do now?"

I don't know what came over me. I had no plan to act or do anything, but my body just moved without thinking. I suddenly lunged at Bailee and kissed her on the lips. The kiss only lasted several seconds before I pulled away several inches. We then both froze. Staring into each other's eyes. She was stunned by my action but she didn't say anything. I then moved forward and again, this time she moved towards me as well and met my lips. The two of us began kissing there on the stage of the elementary school auditorium. We kissed only with our lips for the first few minutes, and she was the first of us to open her mouth and begin using some tongue. We pushed away the pizza box that had been between us and moved to be side by side on the stage's ledge. Once we closer our hands began getting more involved. No longer were they just holding on to the back of the other person's head or neck. Now our hand began to slide south.

'This can't be real,' is a thought that kept passing through my head as we made out on that stage. The thought in my head then changed to 'Fuck it. I don't care if this is real, just enjoy it," as my hands moved down and I found myself cupping one of her breasts in my palm. She moaned after feeling me squeezing her breast. As I started feeling up her chest with my hands, she was using her hands to feel my chest as well. I got truly excited when I felt her put a hand on my thigh.

Bailee surprised me several minutes later when she moved to straddle my body and sat on my lap as we kept on kissing. She started to rock her hips a bit as we made out. I now had both my hands on her breasts as we kissed, and she had one of her hands behind my neck and the other against my chest. As time went on, one of my hands moved behind her and I began squeezing her ass as I also pulled her body closer to me. As Bailee continued to rub against me, I assumed that the had to be able to feel the hard-on in my pants pressing against her. I soon started moving as well. We were now dry-humping while making out. I move to kiss and nibble on her neck a bit. She was putting up no resistance to what I was doing so I decided to go for broke. My hand moved off her tit, and it lowered to her stomach. I paused for a minute before in one quick motion I jutted my hand down her pants.

Bailee gasp. She was taken by surprise when she felt my hand suddenly in her pants and pressing up against her warm box. However, she continued to make no move to stop me. While I took a risk, my only regret now was that in my quick moved down her pants, I was unable to also get under her underwear as well. Still, I could feel the heat radiating off of her, and I could also feel some dampness seeping through them. When I pressed my hand against her body and began to rub, she let out a moan. As I felt her and began trying to picture every contour of her vagina that I could feel. She began moving her hips against my hand, causing me to rub her panty-covered snatch even more.

I pulled my hand out of her pants for a minute, just so I could unfasten her jeans. Then I pushed my hand back between her legs, this time making sure I got inside her underwear. This time as my hand moved down, I could feel the hairs of her nicely trimmed patch of hair right above her wet pussy. My hand moved down past her patch and to her slick folds. My hand was pressed right up against her lips, running two fingers up and down her entrance. I looked Bailee in the eyes as I did this. She bit her lip and gave me a quick nod. With that, I sunk two fingers into her pussy. She felt so tight and wet. I fingered her for a minute or so before pulling my hand back out of her and bringing my wet fingers up to my face. I took a big whiff of her scent, and then sucked my fingers clean.

"Mmmmmm, you taste amazing," I told her.

"I do?"

"Hasn't anyone else told you that?" I asked. She shook her head no. I then stuck my fingers back inside of her, covering my fingers in her juices, and then bringing them up to Bailee to taste herself. She smelled my fingers but refused to taste them, so I sucked my fingers clean once again. This time as I moved my hand down into her pants, Bailee moved backward, and her hands went down and began to undo my pants.

"Oh my," Bailee said with a big smile as her hand went into my pants and clasped my cock. She moved her hand up and down my rod, getting a full idea of my size and girth. After an initial feeling out, she began stroking me. So there we were on the stage, her straddling my lap as I fingered her and she gave me a handjob. Both of us had big excited smiles on our faces as we did so.

Unfortunately, our hands being inside each other's pants did restrict some of our hand movements. So after a few minutes, she dismounted me. Though not before her thumb ran over my tip, collecting some precum on it which she then sucked off. With her off of me, I was able to open and dipped my pants enough to free both my cock and balls to the open air. Bailee did something similar, exposing her panties to me. I then reached over and pulled them aside and exposed her lovely pussy to me.

With her to my left, I reached across my body and fingered her with my right hand. I also began kissing and nibbling on her neck and earlobe. The A Week Away star moaned in response while she also reached over and began stroking my manhood once again. We continued to mutually masturbate each other on the stage. Bailee was the first of us to orgasm. In retrospect, it was a good thing her lips were pressed against mine as she climaxed since we didn't know for sure that we were the only ones left in the school and we didn't need her orgasmic cries to bring some late-night janitor running into the auditorium. After she came, she began jerking me off once again. And after my fingers had been cleaned off Bailee's orgasmic juices, my hand began exploring her body. I eventually just stopped and played with her covered by braless tit.

"Are you going to cum soon?" she asked me after some time.

"Oh yeah, almost there," I warned her. Bailee looked around the sage and then picked up some of the leftover napkins from our delivery. "If you're planning on using those for what I think you are, you might want to rethink that. Those things can barely hold up against a little pizza grease."

Bailee laughed. "That's true," she said. She looked around a bit more, all the while continuing to stroke my shaft. Finally, she stopped looking around and looked me in the eye. "You can't tell anyone about this," Bailee told me.

"Yeah, sure."

"No, I mean it. You can't tell anyone about tonight."

I was perfectly fine agreeing to not saying anything. I was pretty sure none of my friends would believe me anyway. But still, I had already made out with and fingered the Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin actress, plus she'd nearly jerked me off to completion, so I decided to take a shot. "Yes, fine. I won't say anything so long as you let me take you out when you break things off with your boyfriend."

Bailee smirked and thought for a moment at my terms. "Okay. If you don't say anything, then IF Blake and I break up you can take me out on a date."

"Great," I said and then I let out a moan from the handjob I was getting. Bailee once again looked around. She then tucked her hair behind her ears with her free hand, and then bent down. Things seemed to happen in slow motion as I watched the brunette actress open her mouth and take the tip of my cock into her mouth. She began pumping my shaft fast and after about a minute I began feeling her tongue get into the action. Licking and swirling around the tip. That was the thing that finally put me over the edge. Almost on reflex, I put a hand on the back of her head as my manhood erupted. Bailee coughed a bit at the first shot immediately hit her all the way in the back of her throat. She did her best to catch every last drop in her mouth and then swallowed it all.

"Oh my god, that was so much. What? Have you been saving that up for a month?"

"Huh? No, that was a normal amount."

"That was not normal. When was the last time you had sex?" she asked as she took the napkins she had discarded earlier and wiped her mouth of a little extra cum that had leaked from the corner f her mouth down to her chin.

"A few weeks ago, maybe. But I jerked off this morning so that was nothing unusual."

"Maybe not for you, but trust me that was a lot."

I don't know what she was thinking about what would happen next, but I was set to jump off the stage so I could pull down her pants and make a three-course meal out of her snatch. But before I could do that, we were interrupted by her phone ringing. It was her sister who was calling, and whatever momentum we might have had to go further sexually was killed with each minute her sister continued to talk to Bailee. When she finally hung up, it was clear the mood was dead and she said that she had to get going. After that, the two of us put out pants back on and straighten out our clothing. We cleaned up and made sure there was no evidence of our little tryst on the stage before each leaving for our separate homes. While the mood might have been killed for Bailee when her sister called, I was still primed and ready to go. When I got home I went right to my room and jacked off twice while thinking about everything we did do, and everything we might have done if not for the interruption.

I would hear from her one more time that night just before I fell asleep. She asked me about my mention of having had jerked off that morning, and what had I been thinking about when I did it. I told her I was thinking about this cute actress I had seen on an HBO Max show. I told her how I thought the actress was beautiful but I wished that they had not made her character pregnant on the show so that she could have shown off what I assumed to be an amazing body. Her only reply was a 'LOL' followed by the shushing face emoji.

The next afternoon there was not much for us volunteers to do. Most of the stage sets and props were in place at this point. Now it was the kids running through rehearsals with the stage set as it would be the next day for their performance in front of their parents and families. I was sitting in the back of the auditorium watching the performance when Bailee came down the aisle from the stage and sat next to me.

"You avoiding me?" I asked her as she'd kept her distance from me for the first hour she was at the school.

"No, I just… I was thinking and we can't do what we did last night again," she said slightly nervous.

"Do you regret what happened?"

"No. I liked it, I liked it a lot, honestly. That's kind of the problem, I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't do that kind of thing."

"Yeah, I get it. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone anything," I reassured her.

"Thank you." She then sat back and watched rehearsal with me. I had my hand on the joint armrest. After about 10 minutes she moved to use the armrest and put her hand on top of mine, but recoiled it back quickly. I moved my arm a bit to give her some space on the armrest. When she put her arm down, our pinky fingers were pressed up against each other. It seemed innocent enough. Then I began moving my pinky, rubbing against hers. And she reciprocated. Soon we were sitting next to each other, never making eye contact, with our pinky fingers intertwined. We stayed that way for a bit, even as Bailee pulled out her phone with her other hand and began scrolling through messages and sending out texts. At one point she dropped her phone to the floor and as she bent over to retrieve it, she moved her hand off the armrest and to my lower thigh. I thought at first it was accidental, but when she didn't move it back after she sat back up I knew she was doing it on purpose. I waited a minute for her to move her hand, and when she didn't I slipped my hand from the armrest and onto her thigh. She squeezed my thigh in response. I started to slowly rub her thigh as we sat there and she did the same. Neither of us glanced at the other or said anything as we did this. While she rubbed she stayed in nearly the same spot the entire time, however, my hand was slowly moving up her thigh.

Bailee finally stopped things and pulled her hand away when my hand was coming close to her rubbing near her crotch. She then said she had to use the bathroom and got up to walk away. My eyes followed her denim-covered ass as she exited the row. Once she turned down the aisle, she looked back at me for the first time and gave me one of the dirtiest smiles I had ever seen. It was quick, but I did not doubt that the look she gave was an intentional sign for me to follow her. As she left out one door, I stayed seated, slowly counting to 100 in my head. I then got up and exited the row on the opposite side from where Bailee left and left the auditorium through a different door from where The Strangers actress did.

As soon as the door was shut behind me, I was running down the hallway and I found Bailee waiting outside of the girl's bathroom. We did not say anything at all. As soon as we were within arm's length of one another, we were each reaching out and pulling ourselves together. We hungrily kissed each other, wasting no time in adding tongue into the action.

"We shouldn't be doing this," Bailee said after breaking off her kiss for a second to gasp for air.

"Maybe not. But considering what we actually want to do to each other, a little kissing isn't so bad," I told her.

"That's true," she agreed before kissing me once again. We passionately made out in that hallway for another five minutes until we heard one of the stage doors. Bailee ducked into the girl's bathroom and I walked away in the opposite direction from where I heard the door.

The next day we showed up a few hours before the play was set to perform. They were having the kids do one last run-through before the show with their parents and Bailee and I were there in case anything went wrong with something backstage. I was dressed in khakis, a sweater, and black Jordan TE 2s. Trying to look nice and presentable. When Bailee arrived, I saw her escorting her nieces. Once they were where they needed to be, she scanned the room and headed right toward me once she saw me. She was dressing in a red Christmas sweater, a green plaid knee-length skirt, and black boots.

"You look nice," I said as I greeted her.

"So do you," She replied, "Trying to impress anyone?"

"I thought there is a chance maybe some of your costars might stop by, so I wanted to look good."

"I don't think so, I think you're stuck with me tonight," she said with a laugh.

"I can deal with that," I told her. The two of us caught eye contact after that, and we both paused for a moment. In a quiet voice, I then said, "Are you going to tell me we can't do what we did yesterday, again?"

Bailee looked down for a few seconds and then looked back into my eyes. With a slight smirk, she answered, "I don't know if there is much of a point to saying it anymore."

The two of us just hung out backstage for the next few hours. First through the rehearsal, and then as the parents began to arrive. While we kept ourselves entertained, we were both growing increasingly bored with just standing around, seeing if we might be needed. We were still hanging out on the wing of the stage after it started.

"I'm sorry, I can't watch this thing again," I said quietly to Bailee.

"I know what you mean, I can recite the whole thing from memory by now," Bailee replied. The two of us slowly slinked our way to the back of the stage and out the side door. The back hallway was empty and we took a couple of steps away from the door before just stopping and each of us leaned up against opposing sides of the wall.

"The play has about an hour left in it, so I figure we get back here by then, no one will have any idea we left," I said as I took out my phone and set a timer for 50 minutes. "So what do you want to do?" I asked as I looked up from my phone and over to Bailee on the opposing wall.

"I don't know, what do you think we should do?" She answered. While her words may have sounded innocent enough, looking at her they were anything but innocent. Bailee wasn't just standing causally against the wall like I was, she was posing against the wall. She had her shoulders back, hands behind her against the wall so her chest was thrust forward. Her head was tilted just a bit, she gave her a lip bite after she finished speaking, and her eyes scanned me from toe to head.

"You better not be teasing me," I told her.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said innocently and then did a small hair flip.

I took a few steps forward and pressed my hand against the wall just to the side of her head. "I'm serious," I said looking directly into her eyes, "if you're playing with me you need to stop."

"I'm not playing with you," she said in a more serious tone, looking into my eyes. She then moved forward and kissed me. Pressing her whole body against mine, one of her hands went right to cupping my crotch making her intentions very clear. After the kiss, she turned her head to look down the hallway. "Do you think any of those classroom doors are unlocked?"

Next thing you know, Bailee and I are running down the hallway checking door handles. Her on one side of the hall, and her on the other. Each of us announced that the door was locked with each handle we attempted to turn. When we tried all the doors we could find, we looked at each other as to what to do next. We agreed the bathrooms were way too risky to try.

"Car?" I asked.

"My sister dropped me off with my nieces. You?"

"I'm literally the first car outside of the main entrance."

"Shit," Bailee said as she ran her hand through her hair and tried to think. I turned and looked out a window.

"I got an idea!" I announced and then took off running towards the stage door. When I reemerged from backstage into the hallway, I had a set of keys in my hand raised above my head and ran towards Bailee.

"Got'em," I said as I showed Bailee the keys.

"The U-Haul keys?" she said confused. Then it clicked in her mind and her eyes went wide. "The U-haul!" she said loudly as she looked out the window I was looking out at just a few minutes prior. There, sitting outside behind the school, was the U-Haul Bailee and I had driven just a few days ago. It had its door backed up to the backdoor of the school, with a single light shining down on it from above the door. Bailee turned back to me and kissed me before she took off towards the door leading to the truck.

Next thing you knew Bailee and I were standing in the back of the truck, feverously making out against a wall close to the opening where the light could still get in. With no light inside the back of the truck, and not wanting to get accidentally get locked inside, we left the back of the truck open. If anyone came out the school's back door we'd be caught, but the odds of someone doing that were pretty remote, so we were risking it.

"How much time do we have?" I asked between kissing and sucking on her neck.

"I'm unsure, but it's not enough." She answered in a breathless moan.

"Fuck. I was hoping to eat that delicious sugar plum of yours. It tasted so nice off my fingers the other day, I was looking forward to tasting it fresh from the source."

"Are you serious?"

"Fuck, yeah I am. Why?" I asked as I continued to kiss her. Then I stopped. "Wait does your boyfriend not do that?"

"No, he does," she quickly answered. "But usually I have to ask for it, or he does it when he feels obligated," she added sheepishly. "You'd seriously do it without me asking if we had more time?"

"Fuck yes! Are you kidding? If not for that stupid phone call, I was all set to bury my face between your legs on the stage the other night."

"Oh my god, fuck me!" Bailee pounced at me. Grabbing the back of my head with both her hand and pulling my face down to hers and shoving her tongue into my mouth as soon as our lips touched. Our kiss did not last long before she pulled away and spun around to face away from me and towards the side of the truck. I could see her reaching up under her plaid skirt. Once I saw her pushing her Christmas-themed panties down past her knees, I reached down and began unfastening my pants.

"Holy shit, we're really going to do this!" I said with delight.

"Yeah we are," she said as she stepped out of her underwear, which were now on the floor. She then forward bent at a 45-degree angle and looked back at me as I lowered my pants. "Do you have a condom?"

"Shit. Not on me. Maybe in my car," I said in a panic.

"We don't have that much time, " she said. She then grabbed my dick with one hand while she used the other to slowly pull up her skirt. "It's fine. It'll be fine," she said in a reassuring voice. I then stepped closer, and while I could not see her minge under the hem of her skirt, Bailee's hand angle me so I could certainly feel it. First I could feel the heat radiating off her skin, and then I felt her skin itself and the crevice of her twat. Then I began feeling just how wet she was as she began rubbing herself along my cock.

"I shouldn't even be saying this, but are you sure you want to do this? You won't regret it next time you see the boyfriend?" against my better judgment I gave her one final out. And then my good karma came back to reward me when she decline.

"At this point, I am going to have way more regrets if we don't do this and if we do." As she was saying that she began angling my cock and right when she finished talking she moved her body and suddenly I felt her tight lips begin to open and envelope the tip of my dick. She gasped, and I let out a moan as my tip became fully engulfed inside of her.

"Merry Christmas," I said after pushing my full length inside of her and then paused to enjoy the feeling.

"I love Christmas," Bailee moaned in response as I started moving my hips.

"I hope you like my gift. I hope it's the right size," I told her as the two of us began fucking in the standing doggy position inside the truck.

"Ummmm, I love it," she moaned. "It's the absolute perfect size," she replied as we went at it. As we did it in the truck, she leaned back to try to kiss me. I kissed her over her shoulder, and then changed thighs up by lifting one of her legs in the air and began fucking her from the side. She wrapped one hand around my neck and brought my face down to kiss her. While holding her leg up, I used my other hand around and grabbed her breasts. First over her sweater, and then sliding it up under her sweater where she had nothing on underneath. For the first time, I was holding Bailee's bare breast in my hand. They were so soft and squeezable, and just the right size to fit into my hand. I loved using my thumb to flick back and forth over her hard nipple. After a few minutes of teasing her breasts, Bailee ripped off her sweater and tossed it away.

"Oh wow," I said as I took in the sight of her nude breasts. I even stopped thrusting as I looked at her topless form.

"You like?" She proudly asked me, though she no doubt knew the answer.

"You have no idea," I told her.

"Maybe you should show me."

I then pulled out and let the actress' leg down, spinning her to face me. With her back against the wall, I scooped her up in my arms and buried my face in her breast. I licked and sucked on her nipples. Bailee ran her hand through my hair as my mouth worked her breast.

"I think I'm starting to get an idea of how much you like my tits," she moaned.

"Not yet, you're not," I told her. I did my best to rotate my hips and line her up at the right angle. When I finally did, I dropped her down on my cock. Bailee let out a scream as she suddenly found herself fully stuffed without warning. She had her legs wrapped around my back as we began fucking with her in my arms. In a few minutes, I started to feel her nails digging into my back. I was thankful she was not one of those women with the long acrylic, otherwise, she probably would have broken skin. As she continued to moan and pull me closer, it wasn't until I felt her legs tighten that I realized what was happening. And a minute later my thoughts were confirmed.

"Oh my god, yes," she cried out as she came on my cock. I felt her body quivering, but I did not relax at all as she came. Instead, it only encouraged me to go harder and faster. The sounds of us banging agist the metal wall of the truck echoed inside of it, along with our grunts and moans.

"Go, you fucking feel so good," I told her as we went at it. "I don't want this to end."

"Neither do I," she admitted.

"Not sure how much longer I can last."

"You're not going to cum in me? Are you?"

"Yeah, I am," I informed her.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

"Like you said before you'd regret it more if you didn't than if you did right?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Come on," I said between breaths. "You've been thinking about it since the other night. Saying how big my load is. You've been wanting to know it feels. You want to know what it feels like when I explode inside of you. You want to know how full it will make you feel. What it's like to be so full that it leaks out of you. You've been thinking about it haven't you?"

"Ummmm, yes! Yes, I want it!"

"What do you want?" I asked her as I bounced her body on my pole as I did her up against the wall. I knew what she wanted but I wanted her to say it.

"I want you to do it, cum inside of me," she pleaded. "I want to feel you completely fill me up." After she said that, I leaned forward to kiss her. I then moved her around so that her legs were no longer around my waist, instead, she was now cradled in my arms with both her legs up on my shoulder. We went at it at a feverous pace for a few more minutes. We went as hard and fast as he had the whole night. Neither of us could even talk, we were so lost in pleasure.

'Fuck me, I'm going to cum," I announced.

"Do it. Give it to me," she demanded. So I did, I grunted as I slammed into her one final time, giving her my full length. I then let go and began exploding inside of her. I wish I could have taken a photo of how her eyes went wide and the open mouth smile then came across her face as she felt my cock firing at full strength deep inside of her.

"Oh wow. Oh my god, I can feel it. I.. oh god!" she screamed as she suddenly was overcome with her own orgasm. Her entire body seemed to convulse as she climaxed, while I meanwhile seemed to be draining everything I had into Bailee. It even took me by surprise how much I came.

"Wow," Bailee said after the two of us had finally calmed down from our orgasms. She was still cradled in my arms with her legs on my shoulders and be back pressed against the wall.

"Yeah, that was wow," I told her. "I mean, there is good and then there's…"

"Oh yeah, that was definitely that," she said with a big smile.

"For sure. And, just so you know, that time, that was more than usual," I told her, referencing what she said two days ago.

"I believe that. I could feel you keep going inside me. It was…wow," she said nodding her head with a smile. We stayed in that position for another minute or so before the HBO Max actress's feet touched the floor. Both of us had disappointed groans escape our lips as my dick slipped out from inside of her. "I can feel you leaking out of me," she said after my dick escaped from between her legs. Her hand went under her skirt and rubbed between her legs, when her hand reemerged my cum was on her fingers.

It was then that the alarm on my phone went off. I lifted up my pants and pulled out my phone to stop my alarm. I then bent down and picked up Bailee's underwear. I took a quick sniff of the crotch of her underwear before handing them to her. "I was kind of hoping I cook keep these as a souvenir, but…"

"But I need those so I don't have your cum leaking down my leg when I see my family? Yes." She said as she snatched the Christmas panties out of my hand. The two of us quickly redressed and jumped out of the U-Haul. I closed the door to the back and locked the truck back up. "How do I look," Bailee asked when I turned back to her. Her clothes were back in place but she was getting her hair back in control.

"You look good," I reassured her. "Fuck, I wish we had more time."

"I know. Me too," she replied. I then moved close to her and grabbed her in for one last kiss. She eagerly kissed me back, but then pushed me away a minute later. I was disappointed in her pulling away. "I'm sorry," she told me with disappointment in her voice. "It's just, if we don't stop now…"

"Yeah, I get it," I reassured her, though obviously disappointed that things were probably done between us now. I then opened up the door to the school and we went in. Quietly we entered the back of the stage during the final applause from the crowd. As the kids left the stage, Bailee left to go meet up with her sister and brother-in-law.

I hung around a little bit to say goodbye to some of the parents I had crewed with and congratulated their kids on the play. I was finally leaving when I saw Bailee with her family between me and the exit. I am not sure why, but I decided to introduce myself to her family. Bailee saw me approaching, and I could see some panic in her eyes as I did. But I still walked up and introduced myself to her mam, sister, and brother-in-law, saying that I just wanted to stop and thank Bailee for making working on the sets way more enjoyable than I thought it would be. Her sister said it was nice putting a face to the stories Bailee had been telling. As we continued to talk, Bailee looked less panicked and started to smile more, and my eyes continued to drift to her regardless of who I was talking to. Part of me wanted to make a good impression on her family, and another part of my mind just loved the fact that I was having this nice conversation with her family as Bailee stood there with my full load still slowly leaking out of her. The conversation lasted about 10 minutes until I said goodbye after her boyfriend texted Bailee his flight information for the next morning.

I didn't hear anything from Bailee later that or during the day on Christmas Eve. It was while clearing the table after having Christmas Eve dinner that I sent her a text just saying wishing her a Marry Christmas. I hoped maybe I would get a message back, but after 30 minutes of no response I just shrugged it off. She did end up responding, but it was not until after 1 AM when I was alone in my bedroom.

'Thanks. I hope you had a nice Christmas Eve and have a Merry Christmas,' she texted.

'Thx, and yeah it was a good Christmas Eve," I replied back two minutes later.

'Oh ur up," I messaged back almost immediately. I then got surprised when suddenly my phone began vibrating and her number flashed up on my screen. She was calling me.

"Hey Bailee," I said answering the call.

"Hi. I'm not waking you am I?"

"Not really. I was having visions of something sweet and juicy dancing in my head, but it sure as hell wasn't sugar plumps."

Bailee laughed, "I can only imagine what it could have been."

"I am pretty sure you can. I'm just wondering how juicy it is t this moment."

"Behave," she said in a lower voice, "It's Christmas and you should be on your best behavior."

"I'm sorry. You're right. I hope I wasn't on speaker or that you're not right next to you're boyfriend."

"No, I knew better than to put you on speaker and Blake is sound asleep." I made note of the fact that she didn't say whether or not her boyfriend was next to her or not.

"You wear him out that much that he's already passed out?" I asked.

"No, I wish. Unfortunately the eggnog and jet lag did that."

"Oh, sorry to hear that."

"No you're not," she quickly retorted.

"Yeah, maybe not," I conceded. "So what are you doing right now?"

"I helped put out the gifts from Santa, and now I am just getting ready for bed."

"I bet you're the type who has special pajamas for Christmas Eve and Christmas, aren't you?"

"I guess? Kind of, yeah."

"Take a picture. Let me see." I told her.

"I don't know," she replied sounding unsure.

"Come on. They're your Christmas pajamas, not Christmas lingerie, right? So what who cares?"

"Fine," she relented. I waited a bit and could hear her moving around. "There, sent it." I then felt my phone vibrate responding too getting the text message, and I opened the photo. The photo was of Bailee smiling brightly and wearing a bright red satin pajama top with white trim. When I moved in to enlarge the photo I could easily see that she was braless and one of her nipples was clearly hard and poking against the top.

"It looks nice. Very soft and smooth."

"You're talking about my top right?" That made me laugh out loud, that she would make a joke like that. "So are you wearing anything festive tonight?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Let me see," she said. "Fair is fair."

"Sure," I quickly agreed. "Just give me a minute, I need to turn on the light." She agreed, not knowing what I said was a lie. My bedroom light was already on. I took the extra time I bought to get out of bed, strip out of my clothes, and grab a Santa hat that was sitting on my desk before getting back into bed to take a picture.

"Oh my," she said and then muffled whatever she said after that in response to the picture I sent her of my naked torso and legs with the Santa hat standing up covering my crotch. "What did I say about being good on Christmas?" she asked quietly when she regained her composure.

"What? It's what I am wearing and it is festive. That was all true."

"I guess technically that counts," she said. "You know my sister thinks I need to be careful around you, and that you might have a little crush on me."

"Well, she's not wrong. Let me ask, did she tell you that with or without my cum still inside of you?"

"Nooo comment," she said with a laugh. She then went quiet for a minute. Then I thought I heard some movement before she spoke again. "I did want to ask you something," her voice echoed into the phone differently making me think she must have gone into another room.

"Sure, you can ask me anything."

"Were you being serious about what you wanted to do if we had more time? Or was that just sex talk?"

"Bailee, there are dozens of things I would have liked to have done if we had more time."

"Yeah, I know. But, I meant about what we talked about before we started." She waited for an answer from me, but I didn't give her one. I just played dumb and stayed quiet. "You're going to make me say it, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Were you serious about what you said about wanting to go down on me? How that is something that you actually enjoy doing to women?"

"Yes, Bailee, I was 100% serious. If it were up to me, tomorrow afternoon I would have you sit on my plate and I would eat your pussy as my Christmas dinner." I didn't hear anything from her end of the phone line after I said that. It felt like a full minute passed, so I checked my phone to see if the call had been dropped. See the call was still going I called her name, "Bailee?"

Finally, she stopped her silence and spoke, "Do you have any plans for New Year's?"

MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Miami, you know a story is good when it makes guys who aren't into the girl, instant fans.
    Have to admit I'm starting to come around on this Bailee Madison babe... and I blame YOU! LoL

<iframe src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/EthicalHideousCero" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" width="257" height="500"></iframe>

3. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, MiamiLyfe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize for nothing.

But yes, Bailee's looks will sneak up on you. Thought she was cute for a little while but she went from not even on my Top 25 in December 2020, and then (without the help of a hit tv show/movie or a nude leak) some kind of switch was flipped and she was suddenly in my Top 5 in March 2021.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post