Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "We Could Be Heroes" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "We Could Be Heroes" with Hailee Steinfeld

We Could Be Heroes
    With Hailee Steinfeld
    By Harbinger
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and is for entertainment purposes only.
    Tags: M/F, seduced, kink, bj, oral, rough, creampie

It was just before the first day of 2023 when I saw I was getting an incoming call from Hailee Steinfeld, a pupil at my martial arts gym. Her dad was her own personal fitness trainer, but she saw me for self-defense classes.

"Hailee? Are you okay?" I asked the young starlet, not knowing why she'd be calling me.

"Yeah Jonah, I'm fine," she said, letting my heartbeat fall back to a safe rhythm. "I was just thinking, and I have an idea I want to run by you, but I want to do it in person," she said, sounding quite anxious.

"Uh, alright, sure," I agreed, not having any idea what Hailee Steinfeld could want from me. I wasn't going to miss a chance to see the Hawkeye lead, though. She told me to meet her as soon as possible, so I tossed my shoes on and headed out.

After a quick drive, I strolled into the Starbucks that she had requested we meet at, and she was already holding down a table, a cup of God only knows what drink in front of her, and a black coffee with some creamer packets sitting across from her.

"Thanks for meeting me so unexpectedly, and on New Years Eve, no less," Hailee said, removing her massive sunglasses.

"No problem," I said, waving a hand. "The gym is closed for the holiday, so I didn't have much going on. What did you need to talk about?" I asked as I sipped the coffee Hailee had generously got me. It was mere pennies to her, but the thought was touching.

"I've been thinking about a New Year's resolution, right?" Hailee began, leaning forward. I had to try not to look at her pert breasts showcased in a fitting white tank top.

"Okay," I said, waiting for her to continue.

"I wanted a real resolution, one to really bring change, and I started thinking about the show, Hawkeye. I want to be a real Kate Bishop, you know? I have the money and people know my name, and I can shell $5k to a charity without thinking about it. What about real change that I'm actually touching, though, that nobody like me is doing?"

"Hailee, are you talking about… you can't just decide to be a superhero," I said, face-palming.

"Like hell I can't," she retorted. "I'm insanely fit, you're teaching me how to fight, and I've been actually putting in real archery time since I started the show. I'm getting really good!" she argued.

"I hear you, and that's all great, but think about this, Hailee. Be real," I urged. "You could get into serious physical and legal trouble. You could actually get killed for real. And what if you had to actually kill someone? You can't shake that off."

Hailee rolled her eyes at me. "I'm not going to take down big drug cartels, Jonah. I want to do little things, like stop active shooters or robberies and stuff. I want to do good samaritan stuff… but while wearing a suit and hiding my identity."

I laughed. "What do I have to do with it?"

"I want you to keep training me, but also teach me how to do cool parkour stuff like you do. And you know, maybe do this stuff with me."

"Hailee, I'm 43," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but your body is still insane, you're a war vet and a cage fighter," Hailee retorted.

"Retired," I added. "If I had a kid, they'd be in high-school already. I'm not superhero material."

"I think you are, Jonah. A neighborhood crime fighter anyway. I'm going to do it without you, but I wish you would be the Clint to my Kate."

I sat there, staring into my cup for a bit. "I think this is a dumb idea, but I can't stop you from doing it… and I don't think I can just stand by while you do it. I wish you would have found someone younger. I'm old enough to be your dad if I would have made a mistake in high-school," I pointed out.

"There's nothing wrong with that, Daddy," Hailee told me with a wink and a cheeky smile.

I hated the way that instantly made my cock twitch. "Please don't call me that ever again," I said in a warning tone.

"Oh, Daddy's feeling stern," she teased, pursing her lips.

"Oh for fuck's sake," I groaned. "When are we starting this shit?" I asked, just trying to move the ball.

"Well it's New Year's, no time like the first day of the year, right?" she asked rhetorically, getting up from her seat and putting her huge shades back on. "We'll meet at the gym at 9 p.m. tonight? We can rock in the New Year doing a little civic duty. And we can probably help a girl out with someone not listening to the word 'no' after a New Year's kiss or something."

"Works for me, I guess," I sighed, resigning myself to whatever the fuck was happening. "You're paying me for this, too, right?"

Hailee chewed her lip in thought before saying, "I'll pay the rent and utility on the gym for as long as you do this with me."

I raised my eyes at that offer. "Deal."

"Don't worry Daddy, this'll be so much fun," she smiled again and took off before I could scold her. This was going to be a long… partnership?

As agreed, I showed up at my gym at 9 p.m., almost to the dot. I unlocked the doors and headed inside, but only turned on the light in my office. I figured it would be enough for Hailee to meet me by.

I opened my laptop to check some emails while I waited, but the sound of a bowstring pulling back made me pause.

"Hi Daddy. Happy New Year," Hailee said from behind me.

I slowly closed my laptop. "Hailee, we talked about this; please don't call me daddy."

"You're not even going to ask how I got in here?" she asked, clearly disappointed.

"You're a premium member, Hailee. You have a key to the gym."

"Yeah, but like, not to your office," she huffed.

"That's actually true. How'd you get into my office?"

She just smiled and shook her head. "Me and Jeremy used to enjoy some shenanigans together on set. Mainly practical jokes and stuff, occasionally involved lockpicking."

"Well that's great," I said. "So how does this little resolution of yours go?" I asked, seeing she was in her black leggings and purple top from the show. "Do you even have a mask?"

"Of course I do," she confirmed as she pulled her long brunette hair into a ponytail.

"Don't you think it's also a little on the nose that you're wearing the Kate Bishop costume?" I challenged.

"No. People are going to expect it to be a cosplayer or a wanna-be, not actually me. If we're good enough, there won't be footage or anything," she said as she held up a thin, black knit ski mask. "I brought one for you, too."

I rolled my eyes and swiped it from her hand. "So we're just going to jump right in it, huh?"

"That was my plan. We'll do some patrolling, use my police scanner app, see what we can do," Hailee said as we left my office.

"I can't believe I'm going to engage in vigilante behaviors with Hailee Steinfeld," I growled.

"It'll be fun," she said, literally skipping ahead of me.

Exactly what I expected happened… not a damn thing. We burned through gas money for two hours driving around looking for anything we could stick our noses into, and nothing fucking happened.

"It's 11 p.m., Hailee. Do you want to call it a night? I'll go to bed like the old man I am and you can find some hot young guy to kiss at midnight."

Hailee smiled at me coyly. "What if I want to kiss a hot older man at midnight?" she teased reaching over and ruffling my dark hair that was just ever so slightly starting to gray on the sides.

"Then I'd say… you're entitled to whatever preferences you want to have," I said, deciding to be an adult and not yuck someone else's yum.

At that moment, the heavy wood and glass door of a bar next to our car swung open violently, and an attractive young redheaded woman poured out, with a few guys following her.

"Fuck you, Brent. I'm not going to kiss you and ALL of your loser friends at midnight!" she spat.

"Come on, Becky, why not?" Brent slurred back, he and his posse of fools still tailing her.

"C'mon, let's make sure she's okay," Hailee said opening the door, and I was right behind her. Hailee was also smart enough not to bring her bow and arrows.

"Just one kiss!" the group kept pestering the young lady, their hands now grabbing her arms to stop her from fleeing.

"Don't touch me! Let me go!" Becky wailed as they pulled her onto a side street and pushed her up against a building.

Hailee and I were right on their heels, and I didn't give them a warning before engaging. I pulled one guy off of the group and roughly threw him to the ground. Hailee kicked a guy between the legs when his back was still turned to her.

By then, the group realized they weren't alone, and with only three drunk college bros left, Hailee and I had no trouble with them.

"You okay, ma'am?" Hailee asked the woman who was still pressed to the wall. After that experience, I was going to let Hailee take the lead.

"Yeah, thanks to you two. I don't know what they would have done… how far they would have…." she trailed off, running her hands down her face.

"You're okay now. Just get home safe, okay?" Hailee said, gently taking the girl's hands.

The girl, Becky, leaned forward and kissed Hailee's cheek. "Have a good night, girl from the Core water commercials." She seemed to have recognized Hailee, but not been overly familiar with her work.

Becky pushed off from the wall and slowly approached me like she'd approach an animal. "Thank you, as well. I'm glad not all guys are bastards," she said and kissed me on the cheek, too, before fleeing the scene.

The guy I had horse collared to the ground was trying to slowly get up unnoticed, but Hailee caught the movement and hit him in the ribs with a running soccer kick, rolling him over and leaving him to grab his ribs.

"Fuck all these guys," Hailee huffed before rejoining me. "So what's the plan now, Daddy?"

I rolled my eyes and thought about arguing with her again, but it only made her do it more. "We should probably call it a night, Brat," I said, moving back towards the car. "I'm going to go back to the gym and drink in the New Year. Responsibly, of course."

"Can I come with?" Hailee said, right behind me. "I don't feel like doing a big party."

"Yeah, I don't care," I said with a shrug.

We got back to the gym with another half hour left in 2022, and we put on the New Year's Eve show on the TV in my office as I opened a bottle.

"Thanks," she said as I handed her a Styrofoam cup.

"Cheers," I said toasting her with my own.

"To crime fighting with Daddy Jonah," she smirked before taking a sip.

"How many times are we going to talk about this? I'm not amused," I said flatly now that we were in private.

"What's the matter? Do you have daddy issues, or are you upset that me calling you Daddy turns you on?" she challenged.

"It doesn't turn me on," I lied.

"Prove it, Daddy. Take out your cock right now. Let me see it. Show me that you're not getting hard right now."

I took a deep sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Hailee, why are you having such a good time being a little fucking brat?"

"I'm a pampered, rich, 26 year old actress and you're surprised I take pleasure in being a brat?" Hailee laughed.

"You were always perfectly fine before today," I pushed back.

"You unlocked my brat mode, Daddy. What more can I say?"

"Shut the fuck up," I growled, and I watched her shiver. "Shut up right now," I continued.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll stop making you mad," she pouted, that sexy bottom lip protruding, so tantalizing.

I stood up, pushing my chair against the wall. "You're still doing it!" I shouted.

"Doing what, Daddy?" Hailee asked, pretending to be the picture of innocence.

I went around my desk and grabbed her arm yanking her out of the chair, making her spill what was left of her drink. I pinned her to the wall, her arms over her head, and she gasped deliciously. I saw fear and… excitement, maybe, leap into her eyes.

Those chocolate brown eyes quickly flicked over to the side, to the digital clock on my desk.

"Happy New Year, Daddy Jonah," she said with a smile and pushed off the wall with her ass, leaning in to kiss me full on the mouth.

As soon as she had said happy New Year, I knew what to expect… so I kissed her back fully. I kissed Hailee Steinfeld right on her full, soft lips.

Hailee was the one to bring in tongue first, licking around my lips until I opened my mouth to let her in. She sighed as soon as she had entrance, tasting the Tanqueray gin still on my breath.

I used a hand to push between her breasts and force her back against the wall, breaking our kiss with a string of saliva between us. I expected her eyes to be closed, or a little hooded, but they were wide open, calculating and full of lust.

"You didn't like the kiss, Daddy?" she pouted again.

I growled and leaned forward, being unable to fight it this time. I sucked that juicy lip into my mouth and worried it with my teeth until she was positively moaning.

"So you did like my kiss, Daddy?" she asked breathlessly, her lip now plump and well reddened.

I understood her game, and decided to see how much she really wanted to play. I quickly slapped her, enough to turn her head but not enough to seriously hurt her, given the years of muscle control practice I've had.

"Ow, Daddy!" Hailee whined. She was definitely in for this game.

"If you want to keep acting like a brat, I'll treat you like one," I warned her. "I've given you enough chances."

"I said I was sorry, Daddy. What am I even doing wrong?" she continued to pout.

"You just don't get it, you stupid little girl," I finally decided to give in and play along. I don't even know why I resisted this long.

"Please Daddy, I said I was sorry. Don't spank me," Hailee mock pleaded, practically telling me what she wanted.

"You don't get to tell me how I can and can't punish you," I growled, letting her hands go to undo her utility belt. Like a good sub, she kept her hands where I had them.

"You've been driving me insane all night, and now you're going to get the discipline you've been begging for, I told the former Bumblebee star as I hauled her over to my chair. I sat down heavily and pulled her over my lap.

I grabbed the waistband of her black leggings and yanked them down to her knees, revealing purple bodied panties with black lace trim. "You wore matching panties to your outfit? You teasing fucking whore. You wanted this," I laughed, knowing full well she did.

"I'm not a whore. I'm a good girl," she argued. I smacked her plump ass and made her yelp for arguing with me. "Ouch! I'm sorry, Daddy. I won't talk back."

I smacked her ass again, making her jolt on my legs. "I'm going to make you actually sorry," I said, alternating blows on her juicy ass cheeks. "I'm going to beat this ass red, you little bitch," I said through gritted teeth as I continued to punish Hailee with quick blows to her rear.

"Please Daddy, I've learned my lesson. I won't make you hard anymore. No more teasing," she pleaded as I rubbed my hand over her warm, smarting flesh. "I can feel your bulge on my belly though, Daddy. I know you're hard right now," she said, wriggling, brushing against me.

"You didn't learn a fucking thing, did you?" I shouted, reaching under her to undo my pants and whip my fully erected penis out, right in front of her, making her gasp.

"You're so big, Daddy. Please don't do anything to me with your massive cock." If it wasn't for the purposeful overly bratty, little girl in trouble voice, I would have taken her seriously. It was a nice ego boost all the same.

"Open your mouth, baby girl," I told Hailee, playing right into the game. I brushed the purple tip of my cock across her lips, trying to entice her to letting me in without a fight.

"But Daddy, I…" and that little protest was all the opening I needed to slip my dick head between her sinful lips and feel the wet soft sides of her cheeks.

"Oh fuck," I couldn't help but moan at the sensations I was feeling on my manhood. Her pink tongue, her soft cheeks, the warm moistness of her mouth and the feeling of those famous lips around me. "Do you see what you made me do, Hailee? You kept pushing, now look at you. You're bent over my legs like a brat, my cock in your mouth because you don't know when to shut up," I chided her.

She tried to mumble some form of an apology, but it was completely unintelligible, but the sentiment of it and the vibrations on me was hot as fuck, making my eyes roll back.

I knew that if I did anything too rough, if I did anything too far or too cruel, this game was over. Hailee was only at my mercy because she wanted to be, so I didn't push my luck. I used the softest strokes of my hips to give her a little more cock at a time, playing with her gag reflex but not hurting the sensitive spongy flesh at the back of her head. She wasn't in a physical position to really deep throat, and I understood that.

I let her decide when she wanted to spit me out of her mouth, and when she did, the feeling of cooler air hitting my slobber covered cock sent a shiver through my body.

I continued to adoringly run my hand through her long and luscious hair even after she had let herself and dick breathe. "Good girl, Hailee. You're doing such a good job with taking your punishment," I told her as I ran the back of my hand over her ass and palmed her pussy, feeling just how soaked her panties had become.

"Oh my gosh, Daddy. I'm so wet. I'm sorry your baby girl is such a slut," she said looking back at me over her shoulder, batting her eyes at me.

I roughly yanked her ruined black and purple panties down just like I had with her leggings. The sharp intakes of breath Hailee kept taking made my cock twitch every time. I also loved the way she was bunching my pant legs in her hands, like she would hold onto a bedsheet or pillow.

"You certainly are dripping, aren't you, Hailee?" I teased as I traced her puffy, slick lower lips with my fingers before bringing them to her mouth. Without having to be asked, she sucked my fingers, cleaning her own taste off of them.

"I taste so good,'' she murmured, and I easily inserted a finger inside of her, felt her squishy walls and got my finger good and wet so I could sample her myself.

"Yes you do," I confirmed. "Now get up, and sit on the edge of the desk, I ordered. I stayed seated in my office chair as Hailee stood up and stepped completely out of her panties and leggings, leaving her in just her purple and black jacket from the show.

She hopped up on the desk, crossing her legs, barring me from seeing her delectable pussy. "What are you going to do, Daddy?" she asked, playing with her hair, looking at me and biting her lip.

"I'm going to show you what good girls get. Hopefully it'll be enough incentive for you to stop being a little cunt," I said lightly as I reached out and unzipped her jacket. To my surprise, the little minx was only wearing a black lace, sleeveless bra underneath.

"Do you want to see my little cunt?" Hailee asked, spreading her knees, giving me just a glimpse. "Do you want to taste your sweet baby girl more fully?" She leaned back and put her ankles on my shoulders, fully exposing her glistening center. "It's all yours, Daddy."

"Yes it is," I agreed as I reached behind her and unclasped her bra, freeing her perfect, pert tits. I leaned forward and put my mouth right on her hot juicy core as I massaged her breasts and ran my palms over her peaked brown nipples.

"Oh my God, Jonah. Your mouth feels so good," she moaned as she speared a hand through my hair. She had dropped the "Daddy" act, so I figured we were past the game and into the real meat of it now.
    "So good! Right there, Jonah!" she moaned again, followed by a deep sigh as my tongue penetrated her slimy lips and found her true opening. "Oh yeah, eat my spoiled pussy. Oh my God!"

Hailee Steinfeld was starting to ride my face as I dug my tongue as deep inside of her as I could, getting all of her taste as I could. She was delicious and addicting, and there was no way in hell I could survive if this was a one time deal.

I mauled her firm breasts with my hands and tweaked her nipples, reveling in the way she'd pull my hair when I discovered something she really liked. She'd take in a deep inhale of breath when my nose would brush her clit as I got more and more sloppy, caring less about precision as I got more and more lost in her heady scent and tangy flavor. Hailee Steinfeld had become my favorite sauce.

Hailee's breathing started coming sharper and quicker, and her moans almost started to sound like squeaks until she finally exploded into my mouth, her juices gushing over my lips and chin as she came for the first time.

I lapped up all of Hailee's precious liquid gold that I could, making sure the only wetness on her inner thighs, top of her ass, and pussy was my own saliva. "God you taste amazing," I groaned as I sat up fully and pulled the panting Marvel starlet into my chest.

"You eat me out so good, Daddy," Hailee whispered, her head against my chest in a post-orgasm haze. Her skin was flushed a delicious red, her beautiful brown eyes closed as she heaved for breath. I wanted to take a picture of her at that moment, but I would settle for trying to save the memory.

After a quick recovery, Hailee let me know she was ready for whatever was next by kissing and licking my neck, and the side of my face, which in its own small way was titillating and heavenly.

"Hailee, I want you to lay on your belly, okay?" I asked, and she nodded. She shucked her trademark jacket, leaving her in just black socks, which was a hell of an image itself.

"Like this, Daddy?" she asked, looking back at me over her shoulder, those sexy intelligent eyes filled with teasing and lust, those plump lips quirked up in an irksome, sexy smirk.

"Exactly like that, baby," I said, grabbing two full hands of her bubble butt. "I'm glad you're good and wet for me," I told her as I aimed my cock straight for her slightly parted opening.

"Why? Are you going to - ohh fuck, Daddy!" Hailee gasped and grabbed the edge of the desk as I slowly but steadily sank all of my length into her tight, hot wetness. "Oh that feels so good!" she almost cried as my hips came to rest on her ass.

"Yeah, you like that?" I asked as I withdrew almost all the way.
    "Uh-huh," she gave in breathy confirmation before I slammed back into her, smacking her thighs against the desk.

I reached under her and picked up her legs, urging her to wrap her feet around the back of my knees, lifting her completely off the ground.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuck!" Hailee couldn't hold back as I pounded into her tight and fit body over and over again, her sweaty torso leaving streaks on my desk, but stopping her from sticking to the wood.

With Hailee's long, lithe body fully supported between my own frame and the desk, I reached out and took her arms from in front of her and pulled them behind her back, making her bow, and I teetered us back so that I fell into my chair and she was riding me with her back turned, her arms pinned behind her.

"Oh my God, Jonah, you're so fucking deep!" Hailee moaned as I pounded up into her and she bounced on top of me. I couldn't see her chest, but I could imagine how they looked, jumping up and down on her toned frame with each movement.

I let go of her arms and reached around her to cup her breasts, her hands bracing on the arms of the chair, allowing her more leverage to raise herself up and then slam back down on my cock.

Soon, we both were approaching the edge, given by her short, sharp movements that became all about speed and less about height and power.

"I want you to cum in me, Daddy. Please fill this dirty, needy pussy up. I need you to breed me so good, okay?" Hailee fully pleaded, leaning forward and grabbing the desk, rolling and sliding her hips, using the length of my cock to brush her clit until she came.

As she lost control, I picked her up and laid her back on the desk like she had been before, and I mercilessly fucked her warmed up gash until I came inside of her, and I didn't try to hold back.

I filled that beat up pussy with my batter, and I didn't stop thrusting until I was sure every drop was as deep inside of her as I could get it.

To Hailee's credit, as soon as I stopped pumping her, she slid off my cream covered dick and turned to face me. She kissed me on the lips and then squatted down in front of me. Looking up at me from under those long dark lashes, she said, "Thank you for taking care of me, Daddy. I learned a lot."

She made me toss my head back in pleasure as she licked and sucked, slurped on my wet and still standing dick until she was satisfied with her cleaning job.

"You're going to give me a heart attack, Hailee," I said with a laugh. "I'm not as young as you."

"I'll take good care of you if something happens," she smiled and winked.

"Crime fighting doesn't feel too bad," I laughed.

"Imagine the kind of things I could negotiate to get us out of trouble," she joked, but I don't think either of us thought she was kidding deep down.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy FUCK. That was amazing.

3. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot, dam, that was great!

5. Thanks Harbinger, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post