List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Beautiful Game II" with Mel McLaughlin

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Beautiful Game II" with Mel McLaughlin

The Beautiful Game II
    With Mel McLaughlin
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, drunk, blowjob, anal
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: So I was watching the 2022 World Cup and decided to have a little fun with Mel again. Hope her fans like it.

It was just sheer luck that I happen to be in the kitchen in my boxer briefs when I heard someone loitering around the front door. So I was somewhat surprised to find a drunk and dishevelled Mel McLaughlin, standing in what looked like some cute little cocktail dress. She was dressed to the nines, and looked like she had already had a pretty eventful evening.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" were her first and only words.

"WTF are you doing here Mel?" I quizzed, considering it was almost 2am.

"I was just in the neighbourhood, so..." she claimed before inviting herself inside.

As it turned out, the leggy sports correspondent had attended the office Christmas party nearby (Sydney Opera House) and had a few too many, at least enough to build up the courage to walk the 200 meters or so over to my apartment building, to knock on my door at that time of the night.

"Err, you really need to leave." I told her bluntly. "I'm not alone. I have company upstairs."

It actually pained me to admit this since Mel looked so good, decked out in that tight little black dress, and matching heels. I could tell from the design of her outfit that she wasn't wearing a bra, and I started to wonder about her panties.

"Bullshit. Do you really, where is she?" she said while starting to walk towards the stairs, leading to the bedroom.

I cut her off and assured her that my date was fast asleep, after we too had enjoyed a fun night on the town.

"Anyone I know," she questioned. "Someone from the office maybe?"

"Absolutely not."

Mel turned up her nose and returned her attention to the view of The Sydney Harbour Bridge outside my apartment.

"Is that supposed to scare me off or something," she said defensively. "You think you can get rid of me just cos you have some bimbo upstairs?"

I must have given her a curious look cause she giggled at my reaction and walked back into living room and made herself comfortable on the couch, switching on the TV. I just stood there watching as she refused to leave and made herself at home, taking off her heels to leave herself barefoot on the sofa.

"Goddd, I've wanted to do that all night." she gasped, rubbing her feet.

"Err, Mel..."

But whatever it was I was about to say, she interrupted.

"Aren't you watching the game tonight; it's Australia vs. Argentina." she pointed out.

"Doesn't that game start at 6am," I quipped. "So, no. Hopefully I'll be asleep by then... curled up behind my bimbo."

"Well you're in a grumpy mood tonight," she said. "You know, I was just thinking about the last time The World Cup was on..."

I knew almost immediately what she was implying; recalling the time we had not only hooked up after work but had had a little fling in a gloryhole together. It was a fun World Cup memory, as I got to see a side to Mel McLaughlin few knew existed.

"That was a very long time ago," I said.

"Four years ago actually," she winked. "So not that long. I still think about it now and then."

Yeah I bet you do, I thought. I was now starting to come around, get in a better mood.

"You been back there since?" I quizzed.

Mel smiled.

"You'd like that wouldn't you. The thought of me going back there alone, and sucking off some dudes after work."

"It was a fun night," I grinned.

There was an awkward silence as we both stopped to recall the incredible details of that evening together, until Mel spoke again.

"Why don't you come over here and keep me company," she said, patting the leather couch beside her.

God knows I wanted to just rip her fucking clothes off and fuck her brains out, but I had to remind myself that I had another girl sleeping upstairs. And it wasn't just a case of getting caught, but doing the right thing.

"Come on, I don't bite." Mel teased. "Not unless you want me to... just kidding."

I was just about to entertain her whims when Mel suddenly squirmed about on the couch and reached up under her skirt to pull her panties down her legs. All I could do was stand there dumbfounded by her bold actions.

"There, that's better. Now I'm comfortable." she said, before throwing her lace panties at me with a playful grin.

"WTF...!" I hissed while catching her underwear, which were still warm to the touch.

"Did you miss me, you fucking pervert!" she giggled while running her hands up and down her smooth legs. "cos I've been thinking about you a lot lately, even since this year's competition kicked off. I hope you're proud of yourself."

She knew god damn well how I felt about her legs. I fucking loved her stems in particular, especially when she got dolled up and wore heels. She just seemed to have the perfect ratio of long muscular legs, and thick luscious thighs. They were probably one of her best features but something she didn't show off often.

"Mel, you're going to get me in a lot of trouble." I pointed out. "My date is passed out in the other room. She would FREAK if she knew you were in here right now."

"I don't care," McLaughlin shrugged while hiking up her skirt, flashing her thighs. "She can watch me for all I care."

I took her panties and brought them up to my face to inhale her scent. It immediately brought back memories of that incredible evening we shared and made my cock hard.

"Come on, don't make me beg." Mel cooed, referring to the seat she was offering.

I did as she asked and took a seat, but the moment I sat down Mel fell to her knees and turned to face me, placing herself between my knees.

"You know, you should consider yourself lucky," she smiled while pulling down my boxers. "I don't usually do this sort of thing, show up to guys apartments in the middle of the night and offer them blowjobs."

"Is that what this is," I replied. "You wanna give me a blowjob?"

"I wanna do a lot more than just suck your dick, but that'll do for starters." she clarified.

She quickly stripped me of my boxers leaving me completely naked on the couch, still clutching her panties.

"You can keep those," she offered, while reaching up to grip my already hard cock. "I know you'll appreciate them when I leave."

"Mel,... holy shit." I gasped as the sexy anchor wasted little time bending over to take my cock into her mouth, sucking me briefly before licking my balls while keeping constant eye contact.

She worked her tongue all around my nuts, bathing them with her warm spit. All the while, she never stopped stroking me in her fist, and it's all I could do to keep from grabbing the back of her head and shoving myself fully into her mouth.

"Fuck it, lets go!" I hissed. "Is this what you want, baby."

I ran my fingers through her long dark hair, as she went on to massage the head of my cock with that sweet, pink tongue, swirling it around the helmet, licking me lasciviously, while moaning softly. Mel might have been drunk, but it didn't take anything away from her natural cock sucking skills.

I caressed her face as she finally took my shaft between her lips. She went slowly at first, easing inch by inch into her mouth. About halfway down, she pulled back and dribbled her spit all over the head, then went back down again, repeating that action and taking my staff a little deeper each time.

The leggy reporter had one hand on the base of my shaft, pumping me and massaging my balls as I began to stroke in and out, fucking her mouth. She knew from previous experience that I didn't lasted very long and didn't like to be teased.

This continued over the next few minutes before I grabbed her roughly by the back of the head and forced her to deep-throat me right there on the couch, pumping into her open mouth hard and fast. She began to hum around my shaft, and I felt my balls tighten.

I wanted to hold back; as I wanted to fuck her real bad and not succumb to her magnificent mouth so quickly, but she suddenly seemed determined to make me nut.

"Shoot in my mouth...!" she slurped between sloppy sucks. "I want that load!!"

Just hearing this tone from her was enough to set me off and I began to jerk, spilling my seed. I groaned with pleasure as she raised her head to say something cleaver, only to have me shoot ropes of semen all over her neck and chest.

Mel moaned to the action and just revelled in the sensation of being covered in cum. I dare say she'd never looked sexier than she did in that moment, her head titled back as I covered her in spunk - like many of her fans had always dreamed about.

When she finally got up from the floor, I half expected to see her run off to the bathroom to clean herself up, but instead she rose up and moved to straddle me on the couch, resting her hands on my shoulders while propping herself above my cock.

I had half a mind to push her off me and remind her that I wasn't going to be able to perform for a few short minutes, but what she did next changed my mind completely as she massaged my cock in her hand and then pressed it against her backdoor.

My eyes immediately went wide at the implication.

"Seriously?"

"Just shut up and stick it my ass already," she hissed back, while still covered in cum.

I gulped hard and watched as she attempted to lower herself down on it, but I was simply too flaccid.

"You gunna help me out or what?" she whined with a burning desire in her eyes. "Or do I have to drive over to that gloryhole again."

"Ah, so you have been visiting that place!"

She rolled her eyes and giggled, then kissed me hard on the lips, holding me in place by my jaw while grinding down on my hardening cock. I didn't actually think this would work, but to my surprise I soon found myself embedded inside her ass while she straddled me.

"Mm,... that's the ticket." she sighed a minute later, as we merged together.

We stared into each other's eyes as she began to apply some pressure, wriggling her hips and inching me deeper and deeper inside her bunghole. I threw my head back and growled as I felt her sit herself squarely down on my cock, filling her completely.

"Holy shit," I gasped. "I'm deep in your ass, Mel."

"Mmm... fuck yeah." she whispered.

A minute or so passed before she proceeded to move her hips and ride my cock more aggressively. I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her into me. We kissed some more as I slid my hands down between our bodies where I played with her engorged clit.

Mel moaned quietly and sank deeper onto my rod, her sweet chocolate starfish now gaping wide. I shut my eyes and curled my toes as her ass now slammed down onto my pelvis, again and again.

It was both acutely painful and yet incredibly exhilarating.

"Aw fuck yeah, Mel." I grunted as she humped me. "You're gonna make me cum again if you keep that up!"

The leggy brunette simply groaned at the premise and proceeded to slam herself down harder and faster. I gritted my teeth as she used my cock for her own personal pleasure, and was now rubbing her own clit in time with her thrusts.

"Fuckk, I'm gunna cum..." she chanted softly. "I'm gunna cum really harddd."

I don't know what turned us on more, the fact that I had my date sleeping upstairs in my bed or that my apartment window looked out onto the harbour, so if anyone happen to be walking by the building at that precise moment in time they would no doubt see a brunette riding a cock.

I finally yelped out as I released my load inside of her, spraying her insides with my second load. I didn't even give her a warning about it either, which I thought was particularly evil. To her credit, Mel didn't seem to care and just continued to ride me as I filled her backdoor with semen.

Ultimately, I swiped away the sweat on my forehead as she climbed off my hips and collapsed onto the couch in exhaustion, my eyes catching sight of my load leaking out of her ass.

I stood up and went to the sink, turning on the cold water to splash water on my face and to see Mel sit up, her head swimming as she smiled at me.

"Fuck, I needed that." she grinned dumbly.

"So... is this gunna be a regular thing now?" I asked. "You going to always pop in here unexpectedly?"

I handed her a bottle of water and waited for her response.

"That all depends," Mel claimed while trying to put her clothes back on.

"On what?"

"On whether or not you'll have some other bimbo sleeping in your bed."

I snickered at her insecurity. It wasn't even a full minute since I had creampied her backdoor and she was already acting all hurt and uptight about seeing me exclusively.

"Well what's the difference," I posed. "cos it clearly didn't stop you just now."

Somehow, in the short amount of time we had spoken she had already slipped her clothes back on and was ready to leave.

"Thanks for the water," she smiled while staggering around on her feet. "And thanks for the ride."

"My pleasure."

My eyes immediately fell to her ass and a giant grin crossed my face, at the realisation I had just fucked Mel McLaughlin's ass. I followed her to the door as she suddenly seemed eager to leave.

"Next time you want to catch up," I told her. "How about shooting me a message first."

Mel opened the door and looked over her shoulder, "Where's the fun in that... see you next time."

Post Thanks / Like

Not all heroes wear capes TPG, was a great return after 8 years!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Not being an Aussie, I don't really know her but story is still a very enjoyable read.
    MY TOP 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    Bailee Madison
    Maia Mitchell
    Olivia Holt
    Victoria Justice

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I'm a bit rusty but I'm slowly getting back into writing full time again.

7. Thanks MiamiLyfe, Tangpool thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe, Tangpool liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great read. Need one about Pia

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TPG! I had to look her up after that story, it was that good!

11. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ivanhoe, yeah she's smoking hot.