Running With a Goddess Ch. 7
With Alexa Bliss feat. Mickie James
Tags: M/F, shower, blowjob, voyeur, reverse cowgirl
Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: It was brought to my attention that I posted Ch. 8 of this without a ch. 7. I've been sitting on it for a while, so here it is.

It had been a few weeks since me and Lexi's… match, that I won. The girls were more open and accepting of me than ever, which was great, but after what they watched me do, I had a hard time looking them in the eyes.

Lexi and the girls were getting on like nothing happened, and that was fine. So whenever I had down time, I mostly spent my time around the guy's locker room, particularly hanging with Randy Orton, who had become a good friend and a training partner to me. He, his wife Kim, Lexi and I have even gone on a couple double dates together, which were tons of fine.

"Everything okay, man?" Randy asked me one Monday night as he laced up his boots.

"You've been a bit quiet, friend," Drew McIntyre, the giant Scottsman, added on. "Everything okay with you and the lass?"

"Yeah," I nodded, looking down at the floor. "Things have been fine at home, but things have been weird around the arena since the bet," I explained.

"The bet?" Drew asked, head cocked to the side.

"You know the kind of shit we do?" Randy asked, "The women's locker room does stuff like that, too," Randy explained.

Drew's eyebrows raised and he whistled. "You ended up in one of those, eh?"

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "Lexi and the girls are fine, but I feel a little awkward looking them in the eyes, you know?"

"Oh yeah, that'll happen the first few times," Randy chuckled. "You get used to it, and then it feels like a dry spell without them. We had to stop doing our extracurriculars for a bit once COVID was new, and I think a lot of our home sex lives felt a little weird, too."

"Really?" I asked, honestly shocked to hear it.

"Yeah, man," Randy nodded.

"Think about it, Wayne; we live our entire lives in front of the WWE universe and in front of each other. Doesn't it seem like a natural progression that we'd end up with a close, personal audience for this kind of thing, too?" Drew laid out for me, and I was caught off guard by how well spoken the beast from Ayre could be off camera.

"Do a few more of the bets, watch Lexi do a few where you're not a chip, and it'll be fine," Randy suggested. "If you're okay with that sort of thing," he added, holding up a hand like he was expecting me to jump at him.

"If you're not cool watching your girl do that sort of stuff like that with other people, that's totally fine, and none of this is my business. This is all coming from a guy who has been here for a long time."

I nodded and chewed my lip while Randy stood up. "The most important person to talk to about this, though, is Lexi," Drew said, patting my shoulder. "I'll see you later," he said and headed out of the room, leaving me to sit by myself for a bit.

"I should talk to Lexi," I said to myself and rose up to go find my girlfriend and the Goddess of the WWE.

When I found Lexi, she was talking to her good friend, Nikki Cross, another wild Scot, but far different from Drew.

"Wayne's fine at home; he's the same guy I fall in love with everyday, but he seems different at work, you know? He's been spending a lot of the time with the guys, which is great, but I barely see him at all here, and it feels weird," she told her confidant.

"I have noticed, Lex. But you have to remember, missy, that it was his first time doing something like that, and you did a lot of it. I can see why he'd be a wee bit shy around here. Also, 'ave ya noticed he's the only security guy who spends time with the roster? He may be slowly pushing towards something a wee bit bigger than being a sec shirt, ya know?"

Lexi stared her friend dead in the eye, which was refreshing for her since they were both the same height, something remarkable for Lexi.

"You think… you think he might be trying to become part of the roster?" Lexi asked, crossing her arms. 'No, there's no way he's using me," she laughed, and I believed she knew I wasn't.

"No, that's not what I'm saying a'tol," Nikki rushed. "He's hanging with the big players, Lex, and he's training with them daily. There's no way Wayne's going to go unnoticed, and be allowed to hang in the shadows for much longer."

This was the first time I had thought about it, and damn it if she wasn't right. I wasn't going to get my hopes up, but I'd be an idiot not to accept. Me and Lexi were really, seriously in a relationship, and I would follow her anywhere to stay with her, but it would be so much better, and give me so much purpose to stay with the show. I wasn't sure if they'd need me or not after COVID was all over.

"Wayne is such a private guy, though. We've worked really hard to practically keep him a secret. He's already compromised so much for me so far, you know?" Lexi said, telling me more than she knew, without knowing I was listening.

"You know who might 'ave a bit to say about this, Lex? Wayne. He's a smart lad, and he's crazy about you. A blind man could see it. He'd do anything for you, and he already 'as."

"You're right, Nik. Thanks," Lexi said, and I could hear the smile in her voice. "I'm going to go find him. I think we need to have a little chat."

I was in grave danger of being caught eavesdropping, so I decided to come around the corner, and Lexi bumped right into my chest. I expected it, and with a fighter's reflex, I caught the small blonde effortlessly.

"Oh, Wayne, hi!" Lexi beamed up at me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Isn't it like you to save me?" she joked as I helped stand her back up.

"Isn't it always like me to bump right into you, too?" I played back. Lexi made a kissy face, so I bent down to peck her perfect lips. "What's up?" I asked casually as I followed her, heading towards the women's locker room. She was glistening with sweat, so I knew she already had her match. I also knew the day's match card inside and out.

"Not much. Gonna take a shower and then we'll head back home?" she asked, her big blue eyes looking up at me.

"Yeah, that's fine. Nothing special happening tonight?" I asked, referring to the post show ring times.

"Nah, nothing that interested me," Lexi answered, shaking her head. "Are you doing anything with the guys tonight?"

"No, not tonight. Oddly quiet night in the WWE, I guess," I said with a shrug. "Hey Lex?" I went on.

"Yeah?" she asked, stopping to give me her attention.

"Do you… do you think I'm getting a little too close to the roster for just being a security guy?" I asked, just putting it out there.

Lexi crossed her arms over her chest and thought about it. "It's unusual for a sec guy to get this close, but there's nothing wrong with it. They're usually in their own world, and we're in ours, but I think it's actually cool you're bridging the gap. And besides, with how much time you've been spending with the guys, you're looking more and more like one of them and less like a sec guy, too," she said, and reached up to play with my growing out hair, which was beginning to fall over my right eye. She brushed it back to the side for me. "Have I told you lately that I think you're sexy as hell?"

I cocked my head. "I thought you liked me because I didn't look like all your coworkers."

Lexi stopped and matched my confused look. "Huh. That is what attracted me to you so heavily at first. She looked up at me again. "Well, I'd still jump your bones and suck the life right out of your cock anyway," she shrugged and kept walking, leaving me stunned for a moment.

"Well if you're going to shower," I said as I easily caught up to her, "Where do you want me to meet you?"

"Uh… in the shower?" Lexi said, giving me a pointed look.

"You want me to shower with you, in the women's shower?" I asked, making sure I followed along.

"Yeah. Why not?" she asked as we got to the locker room door.

"Isn't that a sexual harassment thing, me going into a women's locker room, let alone being in the shower with you?" I asked, making sure we got the rules right, because I didn't want to get arrested and fired.

"It's all about consent; as long as the girls are cool with it, it's fine. It's not the first time this has happened. Both showers are practically co-ed because of how many of us are dating or are married to coworkers," my girl explained. "I go in first, get permission for you to come in to make sure it's okay and whoever wants to cover up can, and then we hit the shower. Simple as that."

"Okay, but where do I undress and put my clothes?" I asked.

"In the locker room, silly. You can just put your stuff with mine. The girls have all seen both of us naked, let alone together. It's a shared locker room. We've seen each other naked hundreds of times. It's nothing new."

"It's new to me, but I see what you mean," I said, as she slipped in and just seconds lately, told me to come in.

As I stepped in, the entire locker room continued business as usual, and made no bones whatsoever about me being in there. None of them tried to hide a thing. A lot of them even casually greeted me.

Lexi pulled her top off and put it into a mesh bag that she'd take home with us to wash. I took my shirt off and stopped for a second. "I don't have any spare clothes," I said.

"Just put it back on. You didn't have a match tonight, so you're not all sweaty like I am," Lexi pointed out as she pulled her wrestling bottoms down her thick, smooth legs. "It's fine," she assured me again.

"So we're just going to pop in and out, no attempted funny business, right?" I double checked with a whisper as I pulled out of my own black slacks.

"Yep. No funny business. I just want the company," she said with her trademark smile.

"No funny business? Why not?" Lacey Evans asked, wearing only a bra and panties herself. "A shower is the best place to be nasty," she said with a wink.

Lexi looked at me for a moment, considering taking up what seemed like an invitation. "I don't know…" Lexi said, watching me as I looked around. "Wayne's still super hesitant to even get naked in the locker room," she thought aloud. "You haven't spent a lot of time in locker rooms before, have you?"

"Not really," I shrugged. "Played football in high school, and had a college locker room we changed in for Soo Bahk Doh," I explained.

"Oh, so you're a martial artist?" Lacey asked, now standing by me and Lexi, still just in underwear. She seemed perfectly comfortable and unashamed.

"Yes, I have been since high school, but I really got into it in college,' I said. "It really helped with getting security gigs. I think it helped with Triple H keeping me on this long, that and Lexi wanting to keep me around."

"I've seen you training with some of our boys, and you look real good," Lacey said, not trying at all to hide that she was looking at my body. I quickly glanced at Lexi, and saw a flash of fire in her eyes.

I wasn't sure what that fire was. Did she get horned up seeing another woman appreciate me like that, or was she about to throw hands? With little Ms. Bliss, it could have been either one, or both.

Seeing as I was still in my underwear, Lexi reached out and pulled them down for me, but I didn't miss the way she stared at Evans while she did it.

"Enjoy your shower," Lacey said innocently, brushing off the way Lexi just marked her territory. "You two do whatever makes you happy," she said before going back to her locker.

Lexi took my hand and led us into the massive, wide open shower.

"Lex, are you okay?" I asked, not letting go of her tiny paw as she turned on the water with the other.

"Of course," she said over her shoulder. "Lacey means well, but I want to remove any kind of doubt that you're mine. They can look, and in a very rare occasion like with Michelle, I'll share. But you're mine, and I'm yours, right?"

Lexi stood up once the water was where she wanted it, and the spray hit. I wrapped her in a tight hug, pressing her body to mine.

"You're mine, and I'm yours, as long as you'll have me. I'm in a different world, and it's so new to me, but I'm with you, and I'll follow you everywhere," I told her, and captured her plump lips in a hot kiss.

Lexi held my head in her hands as our tongues entwined. We didn't wrestle for dominance in each other's mouths, but took turns exploring and sucking on each other's pink muscles.

I pressed her back against the warm, sleek metal of the central shower column, her shoulders resting on it while my hands separated her from it.

Lexi raised her leg and wrapped it around my hip, the heel of her foot pressed against my ass. She moaned into my kiss, deep and slow, and for a moment I thought my knees were going to buckle.

"Wayne, I want to, but I'm not sure if we should. Anyone could walk in, and I know you're still shy. And that's okay," Lexi told, her forehead pressed to mine and her leg still wrapped tightly around me.

"There's just so many sexual norms and barriers we're breaking, you know? All of these… kinks, that aren't 'normal.'"

"I know what you mean," she said, nodding, and then swallowing deeply. "But here's the thing; this place, all of us, have our own norms, have our own ways of life people don't understand until they live like we do. We're open with each other, it's a wide open community, and I personally think that's beautiful."

I paused for a moment, my hands still on her back. "So I could be buried deep inside of you, right now, and say, Asuka or Carmella or anybody could walk in, and they wouldn't give a shit?"

"Pretty much. As long as we don't actively make a show of it, they don't really give a shit. Lacey's an exhibitionist, so she might watch if we don't chase her out or if we're not careful," Lexi laughed. "But yeah, that's just how we are here. And frankly, for me, I think it's kind of hot."

I swallowed deeply and slowly looked down to see that my penis was standing straight up, and twitching, fully at attention.

"I could be wrong, but it looks like somebody wants to as well," she teased, grazing her nails down my abdomen to then lightly scale down my dick, to the base. Lexi's gentle fingers wrapped around me and slowly came back up. "Do you want me to stop, Wayne?"

My eyes left her hand and I put her back on the floor. "Please don't," I whispered, my eyes closed.

"Please don't stop, or please don't keep going?" she asked for clarification, and her hand briefly stopped it's process.

"Don't stop what you're doing," I said. "I can't tell you no when you're naked, and it's so much harder when you're wet. You look so fucking good right now," I admitted, all of my shyness and willpower gone.

"What do you want me to do, Wayne?" Lexi asked, looking up at me under long eyelashes, her soaked hair over her shoulders, draped over her gorgeous tits and teasingly hiding her nipples. She could have been the subject of a painting dedicated to Aphrodite.

I leaned down and kissed her again, just as deeply as before, trying to buy myself some time to come up with an answer because she short circuited my brain.

Her hand wrapped around me again, and she treated me to long, controlled pumps. She broke for air and she giggled.

"Let me take care of it," Lexi said with a smile and a wink. She looked me dead in the eyes and licked her lips before slowly squatting down to put herself at eye level with my member.

I took my eyes off of my sweet, dirty Lexi long enough to make sure the coast was clear, and it was. I looked back down just in time to see gorgeous blue eyes looking up at me, and a pink tongue just making contact with my tip.

"Don't take too much time, okay? I don't want us to get caught," I said, just above a whisper.

"Wayne, sweety, I'll do whatever I want to with you, okay? If they don't like it, they can fight me," she said as she slowly jerked me. "I know from experience, we're fine. I've walked in on worse."

I stood there for a second and kept my eyes on Lexi's. She kept watching me, and she kept stroking me enough to keep me good and hard, but she didn't escalate things. She knew I had something to say.

"When you did walk in on something, how did you react?" I asked.

Lexi stopped, and leaned back a bit to look at me better. "I'll be honest with you, Wayne, because you deserve the truth and lying, hiding these things from you won't help our relationship. How I reacted depended on the situation and how I was feeling. Sometimes I'd watch if it was two of the girls. Depending on who it was, if they invited me, I would join in."

I breathed in, and exhaled slowly. "What if someone walked in on us? What would you do now that we're together?" I asked. "That was you then, when you were single, and I won't hold that against you. But what about now?"

"Lexi looked down at the tiled floor beneath her for a moment and looked back up at me. "I really don't know. I think I would let you handle it. I never want you to be uncomfortable with me or with any of the girls. I've been living this life for years, Wayne; I'm open to a lot of things."

"So if Carmella, Micki, Evans, any of them came in, you'd let them join?" I asked, but not in a challenging time.

"Again," she began, "in all honesty, if you wanted one of them too, I would be okay with it. Because I love you, you're coming home with me, but here, I'm willing to share you because we share literally everything else, including each other."

I was speechless. I reached down with both hands, and she took them. I gently helped her up and kept holding onto her hands. "You know, I love you too. I never thought I would be in an open relationship. Anyone I touch is going to be with you, but still," I said with a shrug, and she laughed.

"I've never been polyamorous, but I do like open relationships, I won't lie to you about that. I think it's hot as fuck, especially with the one I love right there, sharing you, sharing me, sharing someone we both find attractive together," Lexi explained.

"The shower's getting cold," I mentioned, and Lexi nodded.

"I wanted to suck you off in here, but I can wait until we get home," she said with a shrug.

I turned off the water, and we both exited the shower, dripping wet. The locker room was empty except for the two of us, and Lexi flashed me her gorgeous, sinister smile.

She laid a towel down on the floor and looked at me. "Take a seat on the bench, Wayne. I don't think you have to wait till we get home. I can't have my man walking around Orlando hard like this," she purred.

I sat down as ordered, but didn't tell her that her good friend and mentor Mickie James had just snuck in. She winked at me and didn't say anything.

She snuck up behind Lexi without being heard, which was impressive, given she was wearing heels.

With a loud crack, Mickie smacked Lexi's ass so hard she left the floor. Before Lexi could turn around, Mickiei had her arms behind her back and a hand between Lexi's legs.

"Whatcha doing Alexa? Going to give your boyfriend a moment of bliss?" She teased, licking the side of Lexi's neck and rubbing her flawlessly smooth mound.

"I was going to, yeah," she groaned, her plans obviously spoiled.

"Well don't let me stop you," Mickie laughed and kissed Lexi's cheek.

"Mood's kinda killed now, Mick," Lexi pointed out.

"Well it doesn't have to be," the older woman said. "We can get it hot in here again immediately," Mickie said, and looked to me with hopeful eyes.

I just motioned for Mickie to continue, and she captured my girlfriend's lips. She hummed, and so did Alexa.

Mickie's hand grabbed one of Lexi's firm cheeks, and I palmed the other. She moaned again and speared both hands through Mickie's long, silky hair.

"No, this is definitely working," I chuckled, watching two gorgeous women passionately making out while I groped the best ass in the WWE.

I heard Lexi giggled, but it was muffled by James's hot mouth.

Mickie released Alexa, a string of spit still attached to them until Lexi licked her lips and broke it. "There. Now go get that man and forget I was ever here," Mickie said. "You're right, though; you can't let him go around Orlando with a hard on," she said with a wink, and went about her business.

"Now, where were we?" Alexa asked with a purr and a smirk. "Maybe I can finally smoke this cock," Lexi said, licking her lips for what felt like the millionth time that evening.

"Please? I'm starting to blue ball," I said as she dropped to her knees on the towel in front of me.

"I don't care who comes in, or joins. I just want you taken care of, and I want the load," she told me as she kissed my tip, and ran her tongue around the head.

"It's all yours," I confirmed as she suckled lightly around the spongy top. "It's always all yours." If I wasn't already sitting down, the eyes and the smile she gave me with the first part of my dick between her lips would have taken my knees right out from under me.

I've lost count how many times Lexi has taken me into her mouth since she's known me, but this was easily the slowest, most sensual blowjob she had ever performed on me.

The way she so carefully traced every vein, every feature of my length with her tongue was maddening as she took more of me in at her own pace. She was a boa, and I was her willing prey.

Her fingers wrapped around my base were so gentle, but somehow still firm, working, coaxing what her mouth wasn't. The hot exhale coming out of her cute little nose and fanning my cock with a feather's breath made my eyes roll back in my head.

I dared a look down at her angelic face and marbled features to see that her crystal blue eyes were not screwed shut, but were comfortably closed as she focused on dissecting my nerve endings.

"How's she doing, Wayne?" a topless Nicki asked, a knowing smirk on her face.

I just grunted, low and deep in my throat, my hands gripping onto the bench for dear life as Lexi's skilled tongue teased my dick hole.

"I've never seen Alexa suck cock before. I figured she could, but I didn't know she had made it a science," Mickie said with a chuckle.

"I've been her test subject a few times," I joked. "It's almost a scientific law that Alexa Bliss is a goddess at blowjobs. Atheists have no argument that celestial beings don't exist.

Lexi had to try to keep from laughing for a moment, and then slowly brought her mouth off of me. "I'm glad you love my mouth that much," she said with a winning smile. "Mickiei, why are you still here?" Lexi asked, looking over her shoulder while still stroking me.

"Honestly, I'm just watching," the older woman shrugged. "Two hot people being tastefully nasty in the locker room? Why not? I can leave if you want me to," she weakly offered.

"You've literally seen Wayne fuck my ass in the ring," Lexi scoffed.

"Yeah, but I've never seen you ride him on a locker room bench," the brunette argued.

Lexi turned back to me, and placed both hands on my cock, working me gently. "Wayne, do you want me to ride you, right here, right now?"

I was speechless. This angelic woman, my girlfriend, was offering to ride me to completion in front of a coworker. For the second time, I felt like I was a show piece, to be watched, but I didn't feel too alone, because everything I did, my Alexa Bliss was doing it with me.

We were both on a pedestal, on a show room floor, displayed, as if we were performing like she did on the show. And we both liked it. It was a kink we both shared, and I think it turned us on to now end.

Lexi was a performer, through and through, and I was turning into one, too. And I liked it. It was an absolute thrill, and with Lexi, I could get lost in it, and her.

So I took her hands, and helped her to her dainty feet. I leaned back and gripped the edge of the bench, and waited for my partner to do her thing.

She smiled at me, and turned around. My eyes widened, because I knew this meant I was about to be reverse cowgirled by Alexa Bliss.

I thanked my lucky stars as she put her knees on each side of my thighs, reached behind her with one hand, and guided my cock to her hot opening.

She nestled me in, and slowly sank down, impaling herself with all of my length, putting her feet on the floor.

"Oh my God, Wayne!" Lexi gasped. "I'll always love your length. You feel so good!"

Alexa had both hands clamped to my thighs as she rocked on the balls of her feet, moving me back and forth against her hot, spongy insides.

All I could do was keep holding onto the bench as Lexi leaned back, allowing me to hit deeper inside of her. "Fuck, oh fuck, Wayne!" Lexi moaned as she started to bounce a bit. I could only see the rounded sides of her breasts rise and fall, and the teasing of it made me even harder.

"I want to play with your tits so bad, Lex. I love the feel of them in my hands," I admitted.

Lexi looked back over shoulder and smiled. She let go of me thighs, leaned back further, digging her heels into the floor, and cupping her tits in both hands.

"Oh you mean these perfect, big, fake tit's?" she said, still teasing.

"Yeah, those ones," I confirmed, pulling her full against me so I could grope her bountiful chest over her own hands.

I began to roll my hips up and around to hit every sensitive button she had, and by her squeaks and moans, I was accomplishing my mission.

"Give me those!" I ordered, and swatted her little hands away. I roughly grabbed her firm mounds and rolled her pert nipples between my fingers.

Lexi's hands were back to gripping my thighs as she rode me with new effort.

Her hot, liquid excitement ran out of her and over my thighs. We'd have to use the towel to clean up after us.

I was close myself, and upon looking over, I could see Mickie rubbing her thighs together like a cricket.

I decided to dig deep into the show bag. "What's wrong, Mickiei? Does this get you hot?" I asked rhetorically, and slapped one of Lexi's big mounds.

Lexi moaned and smiled. "You like watching your student, your friend, and much younger coworker get fucked by a big security stud, huh?" Lexi asked, getting in on the game.

She reached down between her sweaty legs and started rubbing herself where we were enjoined. She started bucking her hips even more, moaning more as well. "Go ahead, Mick. Touch yourself while watching us. We won't tell."

"Fuck you two," Mickie scoffed, shaki g her head. She did take our invitation and unbuttoned the front of her skinny jeans. She slipped her hand beyond our view. The way she was squirming on her seat, watching us, I knew what she was doing.

I focused back on the beauty on my lap, her perfect ass pressed into me, my cock swimming in her.

I sucked on the side of her neck, and let go of her chest. I pulled her arms behind her and pinned them. I started Pumping faster, and the sounds of her hot sloshing center, her ass slapping my thighs, my heavy breathing and her moans mixing with Mickie's was just so much.

"Wayne, holy fuck I'm going to cum. You're gonna make me cum so hard, baby, oh my God!" Lexi almost cried, her head thrown back and her still damp hair sticking to my sweat covered chest.

"I'm right there with you, Lex. I'm so fucking close," I groaned. I was right there.

"Wayne! Wayne! Wayne!" Lexi cried my name as she came, a high pitched, bit choked sound following.

"Lexi, I'm close, I'm going to bust, too," I warned.

"No," Lexi said, shaking her head as her chest heaved. "I told you I wanted to swallow your load, and I meant it!" she argued.

She wrestled free of my arms, and lifted herself off me with some effort. She gasped audibly as my length slid out of her, covered and shined from her thick girl cum.

She dropped back down to the towel, pushed her hair over one shoulder, and opened her mouth wide.

I was more than lubed up for her, and she had no problem deep throating me straight down to the hilt.

She hummed around me, sucking hard and fast, taking in all of her own flavor until I burst up, covering the back of her throat.

I felt her swallow, felt her sucking the hot cum out of me as it came up. My ass shot off the seat and she gripped the bench hard as she fought to stay on my length as my eruption kept coming.

Once I was done, breathing deep, and sensitive as well hell, Alexa continued to polish me for a good minute, her eyes closed in bliss, until she opened them and looked up at me with a pleased smile.

She released my cock with a *pop* and licked her lips. "I think you're starting to lose your stage fright," she said.