Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: The Black Ch. 3 with Hailee Steinfeld, Victoria Justice, feat. Rachel Hardy

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction The Black Ch. 3 with Hailee Steinfeld, Victoria Justice, feat. Rachel Hardy

The Black Ch. 3
    With Hailee Steinfeld and Victoria Justice, feat. Rachel Hardy and Jessica Parker Kennedy
    Written by Harbinger
    Tags: F/F, seduced, oral, fingering
    Disclaimer: This story is 100% fantasy and for entertainment purposes only.

As Hailee and Mr. Luscious made their way through Nassau, they had no idea just what sexual hell had befallen Captain Justice.

Hailee was terrified of half of the people she came across on the island, but the stone cold face of her protector made her feel a lot safer. As long as she had the massive bruiser with her, and as long as he followed orders, she felt perfectly safe.

After a long, eye opening walk, the mismatched pair came upon the doors of the White Hall Tavern that Captain Justice implored them to go to.

"Are you ready, Ms. Steinfeld?" Mr. Luscious asked, his massive Black hand still resting on the door.

"Please stay close to me?" she asked, looking up to his face. She didn't know what kind of a man he was, but he was the closest thing to a friend she currently had in this place.

"I'm right beside you, Miss," he confirmed as he pushed open the doors.

As Hailee stepped in, she was immediately greeted by the smell of warm food, ale, and body odor.

"Oh heavens," she grumbled as she stepped into the establishment. I have never been in a place so… well, such a place," the young lady commented with a laugh.

"I assure you Miss, this is one of the finer establishments on the island," Mr. Luscious said, a hand on Hailee's middle back as she walked through the place to let people know she was not alone, and in fact on Captain Justice's business.

As Hailee's eyes swept over men and women drinking, playing games, and whores trying to sell themselves, her eyes fell upon a dark haired, light skinned angel literally sitting on the bar playing a small fiddle, her piercing eyes looking straight through the sawdust covered hardwood floor.

"That lady there, on the bar, that be Miss Rachel," Mr. Luscious informed Hailee with a nod of her head.

The two continued their slow March through the inn until they were at the bar next to the Captain's friends.

"You're new here," the minstrel said, never stopping her song. "Mr. Luscious, however, is a preferred customer."

"Good afternoon, Miss Rachel," Mr. Luscious greeted the lady of the inn. "I would like you to meet Ms. Hailee Steinfeld, a… friend of the Captain.

"Ah," Rachel said, tilting her head back and exposing her long white slender neck, a twinkle in her eye as she looked over Hailee, who couldn't help but to blush.

"Ms. Hardy," Hailee greeted with a smile and a low curtsie. "A pleasure to meet you."

Rachel smiled and let out a little giggle as she put her fiddle down and gently eased herself from the bar. "The pleasure is mine, Ms. Steinfeld," she said as she took Hailee's hand and pressed a gentle kiss to her knuckles. "What brings a proper lady to the White Hall?"

Though Rachel wasn't singing, her smooth, calm voice almost sounded like music.

"Captain Justice has docked in Nassau," Mr. Luscious answered. "She requested that we come here while she finishes up some business with Katie McGrath."

Rachel sighed and let her chin rest on her chest. "You may be waiting for a while. Come with me, we'll have tea and a bite, like proper ladies," Rachel said with a smile to Hailee, taking both her hands.

"What of Mr. Luscious?" Hailee asked, afraid to lose her intimidating companion.

"Though he is not a lady, I always have room for his considerable size," she giggled, the sound coming out like a fairy tinkling bell, putting Hailee's stomach at ease in this place.

Rachel took Hailee's hand and led her through the tavern floor.

Hailee took a moment to take in her host, the tall, ethereal girl with dark brunette hair in a loose ponytail, a charcoal Grey dress draped over her lithe, athletic body but baring her slim shoulders. She looked completely out of place here, but every watched her respectfully.

Hailee hoped to make a genuine friend out f this Ms. Rachel, at least after Captain Justice used her to pay whatever the debt was.

Across Nassau, Victoria had just woken up after getting her insides arranged by a horny Mandingo at the order of Katie McGrath, her former mistress.

Still naked, still a little sweaty, and with a strangers cum inside her, Victoria slowly got up and looked around to make sure she was alone. She wasn't, however, as she was greeted by the voice of an old friend.

"Poor Captain, so far you've come but how easily reminded you are of where you've been," the soft voice said, dripping with sympathy.

"How long have you been there, Jessica?" Victoria asked, slowly running a hand down her tear-stained face.

"I came to check on you after I saw McGrath and her thugs leave," the dark skinned beauty said, squatting next to the fallen Captain with a bucket of warm water and a clothe. "You thought you may want this," she said soothingly, dampening the clothe and running it over Victoria's shoulders.

Victoria sighed and leaned her naked body into her friend who had seen her in similar states numerous times. "What are you doing here? How did you know I was I'm Nassau?"

"Ms. Rachel was well aware you were coming before you arrived, my little swallow."

"You work for Rachel?" Victoria asked, letting the woman next to her gently, almost reverently, wash her used body.

"Yes. Rachel owns the White Hall now, and has made me head mistress of the girls," Jessica explained in her sweet French accent. "She sees everything but gets involved in nothing."

"Smart girl," Victoria laughed quietly. "Thank you, Jess. It's good to see you again, though I wish it were under better terms."

Jessica smiled at the tired Captain before asking, "You have the daughter of a mayor, little swallow, why not give her to Katie and save yourself from what you just endured?"

Victoria sighed and held Jessica's warming, healing gaze. "Because Hailee is different. I've promised to myself to protect her, and I'm not sure I can give her over; to Katie or back to her father."

Jessica cupped Victoria's chin in her smooth hand and smiled warmly at her. "Sweet Swallow; so much you have changed, so different you are perceived, but still how much I love your heart." Jessica released Victoria's chin before gracing her with a soft, tender kiss.

"By any chance, did you manage anything for me to wear? The brutes tore my favorite shirt," Victoria lamented.

"Unfortunately I was only able to bring one of the girl's dresses, but it should fit you quite well."

Back at the White Hall Inn, Ms. Rachel, Mr. Luscious, and Hailee were just settling down to a plate if warm bread, fruit, and their tea.

"So tell me, Pretty, how did you come to be on the Gambit? Rachel asked, taking a sip from her small cup.

"It's not a long story, really," Hailee said, hoping she could leave out the part of her seduction.

"Well pray tell," Rachel gently urged.

"It's a story best told from two points, Ms. Rachel," Mr. Luscious said. "The captain was looking for an easy prize to bring back to Ms. Katie to pay off part of the debt for the Gambit, when we fell upon Ms. Steinfeld's town.

"We thought we could sack the town for riches, but once a forward vanguard got to the mayor's estate and found Ms. Steinfeld, we thought her to be the best prize."

Hailee jumped in. "The estate guards, who Captain Justice still holds prisoner, thought it best to send me through the tunnels into the fort, but the pir… the men, were more organized than we anticipated.

"There was a brief standoff, but the sergeant at arms thought it best for everyone that we surrender and nobody needed to die."

"What of your treatment aboard the Gambit, Ms. Steinfeld?" Rachel asked knowingly. Hailee blushed I response and became very fascinated with her tea. "Ah," Rachel said with a smirk.

"She's been in the captain's quarters the journey so far, Ms. Rachel. She and her guard have behaved well and been treated well for their behavior, as is right," Mr. Luscious said.

Hailee had not known the condition her failed protectors were in, but she was pleased to hear they were still treated as well, if not better, than could be expected.

Rachel settled in her chair and took a long look at Hailee, which kept the red tinge as before to her cheeks. "If you don't mind my saying so, Ms. Steinfeld, you are a stunning creature."

"Thank you, Ms. Rachel," Hailee said, unable to help the smile that took over her features. "You're very sweet."

"Mr. Luscious, take as any snack as you please, but might you leave us the room? Ms. Steinfeld looks tired. She could probably use a nice and proper bed that doesn't roll with the waves after all she's been through."

"Aye ma'am, I'll be just out side."

"Thank you, Mr. Luscious," Rachel said with a sweet smile as he filled on massive hand with apple slices, and left, taking his tea with him, which went a far way to endear him to Hailee.

"That man is the last person you want to see boarding your ship, but he is endlessly kind when it won't harm him," Rachel said.

"I am rather tired, Ms. Hardy. But I must tell you… Captain Justice in part sent me here to, well, settle his debt… to you."

Rachel giggled and slowly shook her head back and forth. "That girl," she said fondly. "I am a lady, Ms. Steinfeld. I will not make you do something you do not wish to do, especially for someone else's debt."

Hailee let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"If I sleep with you, Hailee, which I would like to, it would solely be because you wished to as well."

"That is a relief to hear, Rachel. I find you immensely pleasant, and an absolute beauty to my eyes, but I prefer not to be a whore more than I have to be."

"And you have had to be so far?" Rachel asked, lightly stroking Hailee's hand on top of the table.

"Only to Victoria so far. And I will say that she did not hurt me. It was very… enjoyable," Hailee found herself admitting as Rachel stroked further and further up her arm. "It was even intoxicating. She plays power games, but I would find myself willing to be had by her again, given it be only the two of us."

Rachel smiled. "Was Victoria your first Lady lover?"

Hailee nodded. "My first lover. Full stop. I am unsure whether to call her a friend, or my Captain, or captor."

"What would you call me?" Rachel whispered, leaning dangerously close.

Hailee felt herself being pulled in to Rachel by her eyes, her scent, her aura that just excreted gentle, feminine sex. "A friend, certainly," Hailee trembled. "Perhaps… a lover and a friend?"

And just like that, Rachel closed the last millimeters of distance between them and claimed Hailee's supple lips with a relaxed kiss, allowing the inexperienced girl to pull away if she wanted to.

But Hailee didn't want to. Hailee chose to fall into the kiss, to melt against Rachel's lips and just sigh in warm, safe contentment with what was Rachel Hardy's confident but gentle and welcoming sexuality.

With occasional help from Jessica, Victoria was able to limp her way to the White Hall Inn, where she assumed she'd be expected.

Jessica left Victoria at the stairs long enough to grab a bottle and return, allowing the innards-beaten Captain to put her weight on her to climb the stairs.

At the top, Mr. Luscious's eyes widened, seeing Victoria who looked like she just lost a fight.

"Captain, are you okay?"

"She just needs to rest," Jessica answered for her.

"Where is Ms. Hardy?" Victoria asked, her throat raspy and sore.

"Inside with Ms. Steinfeld," Mr. Luscious said. "Ms. Hardy suggested Ms. Steinfeld needed a nap."

Victoria laughed to herself and Jessica rolled her eyes.

The pair brushed hands as they opened a door, and their dark eyes met for a brief moment before Rachel clearing her voice brought them back.

"Are you alright, Captain?" Hailee asked, seeing the shape of her captor turned lover.

"Yes. Just a little beat up. Things didn't go according to plan with Katie," Victoria half explained.

"What happened?" Rachel asked. Flitting to her feet like the elegant songbird she was.

"I didn't have her money, so as part of my payment… she had two Mandingos use me."

"Oh my God," Hailee said, her hand covering her mouth.

"Was Moreau one of them?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, why?" Victoria asked.

"You survived the second biggest cock in Nassau," Jessica said.

"Who is the first?" Luscious asked, eyebrows raised.

"You are," Jessica said, looking him dead in the eyes. "Why do you think the girls don't approach you anymore?"

"It's why tying girls to the ship wheel and having you fuck them is such a punishment; it's humiliating, and you can split a girl like firewood if you're not intentionally gentle," Victoria said as Jessica laid her in bed. "Are we interrupting anything?" Victoria asked.

"No," Rachel answered. "While we're here, though, we should do some problem solving. Katie really wants her money, and Hailee is a big prize. If Katie figures out Hailee is here, and is yours, Katie will try to take her as payment, and may give her to the Mandigos to send a message."

"Victoria, please!" Hailee was already begging. She had never been taken by a cock, and feared what it would be like if a Mandigo, if many of them, were her first experience.

"We'll figure something out, Princess. But for right now, tonight, stay with Ms. Rachel. I'll stay with Jessica tonight while I recover, and we'll figure it out tomorrow. We'll keep you safe.

"Princess," Rachel repeated with a soft smile. "Hailee has already gotten to you, and I like seeing it. She is special, Captain. I'll help you keep her safe. Now, to bed, all of us," Rachel said.

"Come with me, Captain, I will draw you a bath and relax your sore muscles. As much as it hurt, Moreau is an infertile, so you don't have to worry about being with child."

"Oh lord," Hailee said, palling in color.

"It's okay, Princess. I'm not going anywhere, and I won't let them hurt you, or make you carry child. However, you should thank Ms. Hardy for her hospitality and protection," Victoria said with a wink and a smile.

Hailee turned to Rachel with a shy smile. "You have been incredibly nice, and I was abducted with no money."

Rachel smiled but shook her head nonetheless. "Don't listen to Victoria, Hailee. It's okay. You owe me nothing. Like I said, I wish to sleep with you, but only at your own wishes."

"The thing is… I think I wish to."

"How come?" Rachel asked, making sure Hailee was sincere.

"Because when Victoria's mouth was on me, it made me feel so good. And when we kissed, it made me feel warm and light headed, and I felt respected and safe with you," Hailee gushed, now holding the innkeeper and spymaster's hands.

"I appreciate your openness," Rachel whispered as their faces drifted closer together again, their lips meeting, but more heated this time.

Rachel's tongue experimentally probed out, and Hailee opened her mouth to let Rachel in with a little whimper.

Hailee's heart fluttered in her chest as her tongue was massaged and played with by Rachel's far more experienced pink muscle.

They finally pulled away, a small string of spit still attaching their lips. "You're not a bad kisser," Rachel commented.

"You're wonderful, though," Hailee said, catching her breath. "You really know how to use your tongue."

"You have no idea, Hailee. I'd love to show you more," Rachel offered. "Would you like that?"

"I really would," Hailee gulped. She watched Rachel's slender fingers expertly undo the ties at the front of her dress, but stopped and let Hailee make the next move, which was untying Rachel's bodice.

"You're so pretty," Hailee said as she turned around so Rachel could undo the back of Hailee's dress, Rachel butterfly kissing her tanned skin as she worked.

Hailee closed her eyes as she felt the last tie come undone, She felt Rachel's hands slowly guide the dress from her shoulders, down her arms and then to the floor, leaving her in a silky white slip.

"Do you want me to see all of you, Hailee? Would you like to see all of me?" Rachel breathed into her ear.

"Yes to both," Hailee nodded, trying not to seem too eager. Hailee took her time about it, but pulled the slip over her head and dropped it at her feet, leaving her completely naked.

" I certainly see why Victoria took such a liking to you," Rachel said, lightly dragging her nails up over Hailee's round ass to the small of her back.

When Rachel made her way to face Hailee, her dress was already halfway off, but made a show of looking at the floor as she let it fall from her lithe, thin body to fall on the floor with Hailee's, both girls now completely nude in front of the other.

"God, you're gorgeous," Hailee whispered, letting her fingers wander out to brush the underside of Rachel's smaller but firm and perky breasts.

"Yeah, so are you," Rachel responded, shamelessly giving into her lust for the woman in front of her, leaning forward and sucking Hailee's bottom lip into her mouth.

Hailee melted into Rachel, pressing her body into hers and wrapping her arms around the lanky fiddle player's neck.

Rachel slowly walked them backwards until Hailee's knees hit the bed. With a gentle press on Hailee's chest and a supportive arm on her back, Rachel lowered the lost girl down onto the sheets.

"There. Does it feel good to be on a nice, stationary bed again?" Rachel asked, her long dark hair splaid out around Hailee's head, whose own hair looked wonderful against the wine red sheets.

"Mhmm," Hailee confirmed, dragging a thumb over Rachel's swollen pink lips.

Rachel opened her mouth and sucked on Hailee's thumb, making the girl below her squirm. "I'm going to treat you the way a proper lady should be treated, and not like these pirates treat a common whore."

"I'd like that," Hailee sighed in contentment as she tucked her hands behind her head.

"I'm glad, because it would be hard for me to stop now," Rachel said, kissing Hailee's lips, then her neck, and then the juncture between her neck and shoulder. "I would if you asked me to, but I really want to make you feel good. This is the only place in Nassau where you will get pampered like this."

"I believe it," Hailee sighed as Rachel kissed the top of her breasts, her dainty fingers pretracing the path her lips would soon follow, including the tantalizing circles around Hailee's hard brown nipples. "Your gentle touch… feels so good," Hailee said as she tried to remember to breathe.

Rachel looked up Hailee's body at her with those sharp, stunning brown eyes and smiled without ever removing her lips from between Hailee's heaving breasts.

"It's actually my pleasure to pleasure you, Hailee. It's so rare a lady like you walks into my tavern with a boy like yours. I will enjoy what I'm about to do to you as much as you will," Rachel said, her war breath playing on Hailee's nipple right before her lips could descend upon it.

"Oh!" Hailee gasped and arched her back as her nipple felt Rachel's lips wrap around it, then expanded to encase more of the supple breast flesh.

Rachel moaned as she slowly dragged her tongue around and then over Hailee's nipple, making the girl arc her back and place her hands in her long hair, but didn't pull.

Rachel spent what felt like a heavenly eternity on Hailee's chest before finally moving lower, kissing along her ribs, to her soft belly, and sinking her tongue into Hailee's belly button just to hear her laugh.

But it was when Rachel's head was right between Hailee's thighs that Hailee really sucked in an anticipatory gasp.

"Victoria is unmatched when it comes to bringing out violent, toe curling orgasms. I, however, take my pleasure in foreplay, long, drawn out orgasms that gently wash over you and ease your mind, like proper meditation," Rachel explained in a hushed tone as she kissed both of Hailee's drawn up knees.

"That sounds so nice," Hailee said, a hand still in Rachel's dark, silky locks. "I really could do with some relaxing."

"Well the first step to that is actually relaxing," Rachel giggled and pushed Hailee's raised knees apart.

"You're right," Hailee yielded. "This is only my second time…."

"It's okay," Rachel told her in her most soothing voice, kissing her hips. "I've got you."

Finally, with Hailee's knees pressed against the mattress, Rachel had unrestricted access to Hailee's treasure trove.

Rachel made sure to watch her nervous charge as she experimentally licked Hailee's soft, wet womanhood.

Hailee instinctively flinched, and Rachel waited until she relaxed again before continuing the feeling out process.

After a few licks, Hailee began to relax and really enjoy Rachel's long, skilled tongue.

Rachel moaned as she pressed the full flat of her tongue against Hailee's soft lips and licked all the way up to her round, swelling clit. "You taste so good, baby girl," Rachel said between licks. Hailee was a year older than Rachel, but out here, age meant little in comparison to experience and standing.

"Thank you," Hailee responded, her hands now by her sides fingers clawing and relaxing on the sheets with every application and removal of Rachel's tongue on her.

"And your smell is just so intoxicating, so inviting. Victoria is right to keep you," Rachel praised as she nibbled on Hailee's hip, making the older girl squirm.

"I just hope, agh, she can keep me safe," Hailee admitted, her filter completely removed by Rachel's mouth and attentions.

"We will," Rachel confirmed as she used one long, slender finger to circle Hailee's clit, drawing together as much natural lube as she could. "I'm going to enter you now, okay?" Rachel checked, and Hailee vigorously nodding and grabbing the sheets in. Oth hands was the answer Rachel needed.

Slowly but effortlessly, Rachel slid her finger into Hailee's hot, slick wetness and took her time feeling out the girl, her tongue working Hailee's clit as slowly as her finger moved inside.

"Oh my God Rachel, you're so good," Hailee panted, trying to remember to breathe.

Rachel just smiled up at the mayor's daughter, her nose in Hailee's light dusting of public hair. "Shhh… just lie back and relax. Ms. Rachel's got you," she said as she drizzled a thin line of spit on her middle finger and wormed it into Hailee as well.

"You're so gentle," Hailee moaned as she reached above her, fisting the large pillow under her head. "Oh I'm so wet!"

"I know you are, baby. You're doing so well for me," Rachel commended her as she worked her slick fingers in and out of Hailee's heat, even controlling the girl's breathing pattern with her motions. "You're such a good girl, and you're so pretty with my fingers in you."

"I want to be a good girl for you, Ms. Rachel. I want to look pretty for you!" Hailee gasped as Rachel suckled lightly on her clit. "Oh my God!" Hailee moaned as she tried to control her hips.

"It's okay, baby, do what comes natural to you, okay?" Rachel encouraged her, slipping a slender arm under Hailee's round ass to elevate Hailee's hips for her.

With another suckle, Hailee gave in and began rolling her hips in time with Rachel's tongue and fingers, allowing the long digits to hit even deeper spongey depths.

"There's my good girl," Rachel cooed. "Do you want to cum for me now?"

"Mhmm," Hailee said, biting her lip as she rocked into Rachel's mouth and hand. "I want to cum for you so bad, Ms. Rachel."

"Please do, Hailee. Let it wash out of you. Just let it go, and let me catch it, okay? I'm here for you, as a friend, and to take your orgasm," Rachel told her as she brushed her fingers over Hailee's g-spot over and over again.

Finally with a little yelp and some shuddering, Hailee let go of the hot ball in her gut and let her climax take her, gently rock her instead of the orgasm Victoria had torn from her the night before.

Rachel happily covered Hailee's crotch with her mouth as she drank in the river of Hailee's nectar as she came.

With a wet mouth, Rachel slowly rose up on her forearms and looked over Hailee's shaking body with a satisfied smile. "I promised to take care of you, and I meant that I would."

"You did," Hailee agreed, holding out a hand, hoping Rachel would take it and endure her in some quiet, peaceful aftercare.

Post Thanks / Like

I am wondering what role Dove cameron would play in here, actually. Great work all around, man. Love your stories.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know how you do it, Harbinger but these just get hotter and hotter!!
    Can't wait to see where this leads and with who?!