Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Those Who Remain" with Georgia Ellenwood and Josie Conely

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Those Who Remain" with Georgia Ellenwood and Josie Conely

Those Who Remain
    With Georgia Ellenwood and Josie Conely
    By Harbinger
    Tags: Fantasy/Sci-Fi, M/F/F, stripping, shower, humiliation, fingering, blowjob, oral
    Disclaimer: This story is entirely fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.

"Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day," Georgia said to herself as she put her hair up and double-checked the knots on her runners. "Live and die this day," she repeated every day right as she left the safety of the all-girls' compound.

The gate clicked and locked behind her, leaving her to the mercy of the streets, and those things that lived out there. Before the Ravaging, Georgia Ellenwood had been a track phenom, and was soaking in sponsors, but so much had changed. Now she ran for survival, not for the love or the fun of it. She ran for her freedom, and to bring back much needed water, food, and medicine to the compound that offered safety to the female inhabitants.

Georgia kept a constant look over her shoulders, and watched every shadow, because out here, everything was a threat to a pretty young blonde like Georgia. She had plenty of close calls already, but she was still a survivor, and hoped to remain one.

The first few blocks had been dead silent with no signs of life or trouble, but the further out of her neighborhood Georgia crept, the greater the chance of danger became.

She had passed the housing district, able to stay at a crisp walk, but now as she came to the edge of the business side of town, the risks went up at an astronomical rate. She picked up her heels and kicked into a steady jog, just wanting to make it to the target on her GPS, get the list into her expanding Reebok bag, and get back to the compound.

The issue with breaking a sweat was that just the slightest breeze would pick up her scent and take it away, feeding it to every hungry nose that wanted to devour her, and they were many. Every member of the male population, in fact.

The Ravaging was the proper name for the cataclysmic event that turned all men into mindless, horny freaks focused on nothing but breeding. The turning happened so fast that science wasn't able to figure out what caused it. Was it a chemical ingestion issue? Was it something airborne? A microbe, pathogen, bacteria, virus or spore? What was it that attacked the Y chromosome, making the most mild-mannered man turn into an animal and attack any woman capable of breeding?

The odd thing about it was the switch that seemed to flip. In the presence of other men, men went about business as usual and were able to properly function. When exposed to fully physically developed female stimuli, be it a pheromone, a smell, or even by sight, men became feral and would go to any means to breed with women.

Women who were caught were taken away, kept by their masters as sex slaves, but those strong enough, and fast enough, like our Georgia, had to fight every day to survive in a world that only wanted her body and the pleasures it could give.

So on Georgia ran, jogging through the downtown of her city, hoping to God she could get in and out unseen, but the deeper into the city she went, the more survival instincts kicked in, the more the hair on her arms and the back of her neck stood up.

In the distance she could hear the sound of activity flare ups, the sound of people waking in the distance. Whatever had made nests of men's brains had turned them nocturnal, but they weren't afraid of the light, wouldn't be hurt by it.

The sound of more and more far off screams alerted Georgia that she had to run now if she wanted to reach the Walgreens the compound Mistress had flagged as her mission objective for the day.

Georgia ran off at a full sprint, taking a sharp turn around the corner, and crashed into a man, his eyes glassed and spit running down his lip. She didn't need to look, because experience told her that he was sporting a full erection, having caught the scent of her on the wind already. If she didn't get back to her feet, he would use it on her, and every man in a half mile radius would be on her, stripping her out of her track outfit and filling every hole they could fit in. They would take her back with them, she would never see her friends again, let alone daylight. She would only know sex and child raising.

Georgia quickly rolled over onto her knees and made to bound away, but the man who had once been human was scrambling after her, and managed to grab her ankle.

"Get off of me!" Georgia cried and kicked at his hand with her other foot. He just grabbed it and pulled her down onto the asphalt with him, snarling with feral lust as he tried to climb up her muscular legs.

"No!" Georgia protested, trying to crawl away as she felt hands reach her upper thighs. She had made it a full year in this hellscape, and she would be damned if this was the end of the road for her.

Thinking fast, Georgia was able to find a rock about the size of an orange, just big enough, to hit the monster in the forehead. She didn't hit him once, but hit him until he let go, unconscious.

Georgia got back to her feet relatively unharmed and looked over her shoulder to see that she had definitely attracted company. With no time to lose, Georgia put her years of training to use and sped down the road, her goal in sight. She crashed through the doors of the closed Walgreens and thanked her stars that it was unlocked, thought there wasn't a single light on in the place. She never had the chance to access just how intelligent the male gender still was, but they seemed to let a few things go. They did still dress, and apparently cared about hygiene. At a distance, you wouldn't be able to tell anything was amiss with 51% of the world population.

Georgia had just enough time to lock the heavy glass doors behind her before the sea of testosterone could make it inside. She was trapped inside, however, with a sea of semi-humans with precum leaking cocks just outside those walls, waiting for her.

Now that the blonde runner was safe inside, she took a moment to drink some of her precious water, and to cool down. If she hunkered down long enough, the army of breeders that had gathered may get bored and go back to sleep, but if she waited too long, she may not make it back by dark, and that was a gangbang sentence, as night was the new day time active to them, even to levels of keeping the city clean and buildings maintained. To a visitor, it would look like a lazy Sunday, and not the end of a moral civilization.

Georgia stood back up and listened to the dead silence of the store. She hadn't had the chance to make sure that she was alone. She could have stumbled into a nest, or the workers might still be around, sleeping where they worked. All she knew was what she needed to lift while she was here.

She had only managed about half of the list before she heard some shuffling in a nearby aisle. Georgia crouched low, and tip-toed around but didn't see anyone around where she thought she heard the noise.

Then before she could react, strong hands were on the back of her shoulders and pulling her down to the cold tile floor. She desperately started swinging, but her wrists were quickly caught, and she found herself overpowered. She was forced to look into the face of her attacker, and her defenses easily dropped.

"Well what do we have here," a gorgeous young brunette asked from above her, a cocky smile on display.

"I'm a runner with the Compound. My name's Georgia," the Canadian said, her arms still trapped.

"Well, I can see you're a runner," the girl said, her eyes hungrily raking over Georgia's toned body. "I've seen you around the training complex. Name's Josie, I'm one of our trainers."

Josie let go of Georgia's wrists and spryly hopped to her feet, and then offered the track hero a hand.

"I definitely have seen you before, but what are you doing here?" Georgia asked, trying to brush dust off of her sweaty abs, but it just turned to mud on her.

"One of my girls went missing yesterday, and I went to get her back. She's good, but she wasn't cleared by the Mistress to run missions on her own," Josie explained.

"Given that you're still out here, I'm guessing you didn't find her?" Georgia asked, offering the young trainer her water.

"Oh I found her," Josie said sadly. "The Breeders got her. They got to her before I could. I couldn't take on five breeders by myself... I watched them fuck her... nothing I could do. She's in one of their dens by now, no doubt. You never get used to it; they tear every piece of clothes to shreds, fuck you until every hole is dripping, until every one of them on the scene is drained dry, and then they carry you to wherever they're nested. And that's the last you're ever seen by one of us."

"Goddamn," Georgia murmured, wiping sweat from her forehead. "Well, with the two of us, we have a way better chance of getting back to the Compound. I plan to make it back."

"I agree," Josie said, reaching her hand out. "Give me half the list. Let's get this shit and then head back before it's dark, or before they can find a way in."

With both girls' backpacks as full of supplies as they could get without being endangered by the weight, they escaped out the back service door and stuck to the shadows, hoping to stay out of sight, and luckily the wind had shifted, leaving them upwind all the way home.

Taking a different backroad than the way they came, the survivors stumbled upon a scene they did not expect. It was a man tied to a lamp post, wearing only underwear, and the word "Infert" written across his stomach. So men were still able to read and write....

"Hey Georgia, hang on a sec," Josie said, cautiously moving towards the man, his head sunk and his chin on his chest. "This must be an Outcast."

"An Outcast?" Georgia asked, following the elite trainer.

"Yeah. Breeders will kick out and shun men who don't have viable sperm. I've heard rumors that Outcasts aren't affected by whatever is going on like the rest."

"Wait, so this guy might be... normal?" Georgia asked as they came right up to the man. "I wonder how many more guys like him are hiding or have been removed."

The poor fellow began to stir and slowly lifted his head, his eyes bloodshot and bags under his eyes, but they weren't glassed over like a Breeder's and his face wasn't covered in spit like when the Breeders are driven feral by the scent or sight of a matured woman.

"Please... don't run..." he said, his voice raspy and dry. "Not... a Breeder. Just... need water... please."

"My God, they left him for dead," Georgia said, her hand over her mouth. This was a part of the Breeders Georgia and Josie had never seen before. With the Ravaging only having been a year ago, there was so much more they didn't know, so much developing.

"Here, drink," Josie said, opening her water bottle and bringing the spout to his mouth.

He drank in deeply and leaned his head back once he felt a bit better. "Thank you... so much."

"You're not feral?" Josie asked, still not trusting enough to untie him.

"No. I never have been. I've been acting since the Ravaging, but they guessed my game. I've been out here for three days. Please... you don't have to take me with you but cut me loose."

"Josie, if we don't take him with us, the Breeders will probably kill him because he escaped," Georgia pointed out. "But we have to hurry. We don't have a lot of light left."

"Georgia's right, you're coming with us," Josie declared, and the two girls set to freeing him, untying the rope.

He fell to his knees, malnourished and dehydrated. "Thank you. I promise I'm not a threat."

"I know. If you were, you wouldn't have been able to hide it," Josie said, she and Georgia helping him to his feet. "Got a name, stranger?" Josie asked, draping one of his arms over her, Georgia getting under his other.

"Damien," he answered, and did his best to keep up with the girls.

"My God, Damien. Not to be rude, but you smell terrible. I know you haven't bathed in three days, but this is serious BO," Georgia said, grimacing.

"It's the middle of the summer and he's been in direct sunlight. Of course he smells. It's probably for the best, too. It'll throw off the Breeders from our scents until we can get to the Compound."

"Will I be allowed into this place?" Damien asked. "I am a man after all."

"A coherent, intelligent man that hasn't tried to rape us," Josie said. "They'll see that we're helping you, that we're safe and fully clothed, and we'll explain what's going on. I like your chances."

The sun was just starting to set as the mismatched trio made it back to the large steel link fence of the Compound.

"This place is a fortress," Damien said as they approached the gatehouse.

"It has to be if we want to keep Breeders from overrunning the place," Georgia explained. "A former prison is a pretty good set up, if you ask me. Has everything we need, really. We have to restock certain supplies, but besides that, it's a full city in here. We've also been able to add some amenities and necessities. We have a lot of skilled women here."

Josie pressed the comm box on the fence and said "Josie Conely, Survival Trainer, coming in with three."

After a moment's pause, the box buzzed back and a female voice responded, "Identification acknowledged. Georgia Ellenwood, runner, acknowledged. Third facial scan, unidentified."

Josie dropped her head and pressed the button. "That's because it's a man...."

"What?" the woman on the other end asked, sounding like she genuinely missed the response.

"It's a man... he's infertile. He isn't feral," Josie explained. "He's not a threat."

After a long pause, nothing happened.

Georgia pressed the button and with full desperation said, "It's almost dark! We've carried him two miles and we're fine. Don't lose a trainer and a runner over being cowards!"

Finally, the gatehouse door buzzed open, and the three were able to get inside, Josie leaving Georgia to hold Damien up on his own just long enough for her to lock the gate and make sure it was properly locked.

"First things first," Georgia said, "We need to get these supplies into the Intake Manager, and we need to get you clothes. We can't have you walking around the Compound in just your underwear."

"Why not?" Josie laughed. "He's not going to assault anyone."

"Maybe not, but a lot of the girls in here have had close calls, and have lost people to Breeders. Damien, you're the first man that's been in here since before the Ravaging. We didn't know infertility preserved the brain," Georgia said as she and Josie slowly let go of Damien and let him stand on his own now that they were safe.

"That's because Breeders keep Inferts as labor force. The only reason I was left to die was because I tried to help women escape. Infertile women are used as labor, too. Unless you're a man with viable sperm, you are a slave," Damien explained.

"What the fuck is going on out there?" Georgia asked, anxiously pulling on one of her blonde dreadlocks.

"We don't know, and the Breeders aren't letting anyone find out. Whatever is causing this, wants the new world order, and doesn't want this fixed."

"Well Goddamn," Josie scoffed as they walked through the Compound, keeping damn close to Damien, unable to shield him from worried, confused eyes. They didn't have time to answer the questions of every woman that laid eyes on Damien.

After a walk that felt all too long, the trio came to a building with a sign that read Showers and Commissary.

"These are public showers, but the converted housing units do have private showers, like basic apartments. We just left this as is for refugees, which you technically are now," Josie explained.

"This is also where we can get you some clothes," Georgia said as they headed inside.

They came up to a lobby with a large front desk, stationed by two women who immediately tensed up at the sight of Damien, the redheaded, muscled man, the only one they'd seen in months.

"Calm down, do not hit the panic button!" Georgia ordered, stepping between Damien and the front desk. "He's infertile and wasn't infected by the Ravaging," she rushed. "We need shower and clothing tokens for him. I just came back from a run with Trainer Josie Conely. We're splitting the prize for this list."

The girls behind the counter still had their defenses up, but they calmed down enough to accept the backpacks from Josie and Georgia and cataloged the list of requested items.

"Here are your tokens," one of the girls said, her voice quiet and mousey in the presence of Damien. "We will have to alert Mistress Alexandra as to the presence of a man, infertile or not."

"You're not going to alert the Secretary of Security first?" Josie asked, an eyebrow raised. "Surely Yvonne would want to know first."

The girl shook her head. "This is a Level 5 if we've seen one yet.

"Well we'll take him to her after he's clean and dressed," Georgia said. "Please buzz us in."

"Very well, but we will require you to form responsibility waivers and to keep eyes on him at all times."

"Home girl, we just said he needs a shower," Josie laughed.

"And that's a you problem," the black-haired girl with a clipboard said. "I guess you'll get to find out if he's dangerous or not, won't you?"

"You're a fucking bitch, you know that?" Georgia said, swiping the clipboard through the service window. "Give me a fresh set of clothes in my size. You have my purchase history in your files," Georgia said none too nicely, sliding over a few more tokens.

"Ditto," Josie said, literally flicking a few tokens through the window.

After the paperwork was signed, the door buzzed and the weird team was let through and into the shower complex, where they were given fresh white towels.

Georgia went into the shared shower block first and didn't see anybody around, she stuck her head back out and signaled that the coast was here.

Damien followed the girls in and looked at the shower tower with the cady hanging from it with bodywash and shampoo, and then looked at the girls. "You don't have to actually watch me bathe, do you?"

"I'm afraid so," Josie said, looking him over from head to toe appreciatively. Damien's body had gained some impressive, lean muscle from being a forced laborer. "Let's get it over with," she said, snapping her finger at him three times.

Damien sighed and sunk his head as he turned around and peeled down his underwear, leaving him completely nude to Josie's eyes. Georgia, for her part, was trying not to look at the embarrassed man in front of her.

"Look at the ass on him," Josie whispered to Georgia.

Georgia gave in and did steal a peek, before looking back up to give him a bit of privacy.

"Georgia, I was out for two days and you were running today. We're a little filthy, too," Josie pointed out as she took off her own sports bra and runner's trunks. "We could use a shower, too," she said as she headed for the nozzle on Damien's right.

"Yeah, we definitely do," Georgia sighed, not liking the situation any more than Damien did. Josie, however, seemed to be having a lot of fun.

As Josie let the hot water down her body, Damien couldn't help but steal a glance of his own at the fitness goddess, the water looking damn good as it ran down her glowing Japanese skin.

Josie caught him watching her, and instead of shaming him, she smiled, stuck her tongue out, and turned to show him an even better view of her plump and tight ass.

"Jesus," Damien muttered and looked away, getting a good laugh out of Josie.

Georgia, on the other hand, was behaving much more modestly, by letting her hair down and removing her socks and shoes, but left her running top and trunks on like she was using a pre-shower before hopping into a pool.

"Oh come on, Georgia, you fucking prude!" Josie teased. "This guy almost died and you won't even show him a little titty?"

"It's fine, Miss," Damien said, his blush matching his fiery hair.

After the party had washed, Georgia and Damien wrapped up in their towels and went to grab their clean clothes that had been left in the locker room for them.

"Not so fast," Josie shouted, running to block them from leaving, still in her naked glory. "We got a sauna put in not a month ago, and I haven't used it yet."

"I could go for that..." Georgia said, looking at Damien. "i bet you could, too."

Josie led the way, and Georgia took Damien's hand with a friendly yet bashful smile, and they followed Josie's juicy ass right to the sauna door.

"Time to shed the gear, Ellenwood. I didn't push too hard for the shower, but you know that won't be comfortable."

"I swear to God, you just really want to see me naked," Georgia mumbled and rolled her eyes, but did as ordered, and slowly freed herself from her soaked top and bottoms.

"Of course I want to see you naked, Georgie. Look at that fucking bod!" Josie said triumphantly, springing forward and quickly grabbing Georgia's tits.

"Will you get out of here," Georgia squealed, slapping Josie away and then covering herself up.

Josie yielded and opened the door after turning the sauna on. Damien went in first, and then Georgia, only to receive a loud crack on her toned ass for it, making the unsuspecting blonde yelp.

Damien sat down on the far left, followed by Georgia and then Josie. They sat there for some time in silence as the heat and humidity in the little wooden room picked up. Eventually, the trio was sweating pretty good.

"Good God, Josie, what did you turn it up to?" Georgia asked as she wiped salty sweat from her forehead.

"I dunno," Josie said, tilting her head to the side, closer to Georgia. Without any warning, she leaned over further stuck out her tongue, giving Georgia's neck a long lick.

"What the fuck?" Georgia asked, shying away, bumping into Damien, who watched with an amused look on his face.

"You're all salty from the sweat. You taste great!" Josie said, laughing. "Try her, Damien," she urged, running three fingers down Georgia's persperating thigh, and bringing them up to Damien's mouth.

Feeling very hesitant, Damien watched how Georgia reacted as he licked her sweat from Josie's fingers. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes on his, making him shudder.

"She does taste good," Damien admitted weakly.

"See? And I bet she likes it. She can pretend she doesn't, but I bet the two of us licking her all over this hard body will drive her nuts," Josie seductively cooed as she leaned back in and licked Georgia's shoulder. Damien fell into the peer pressure and licked the other side of Georgia's neck, making her shudder and her eyes flutter shut.

"Oh God," she whispered, leaning her head back as Josie, and now Damien, shamelessly tongue bathed the young former track star turned hero. Georgia was so lost in the tingling sensations that she didn't even notice when Josie unraveled her towel, letting her breasts free to the two pairs of roaming hands and mouths.

"Mmmm," Josie moaned as she kissed and licked her way down to Georgia's chest, Damien right with her. The pleasured blonde leaned all the way back, enraptured as two loving mouths teased and sucked on her hard, pebbled brown nipples, both sighing contentedly as they enjoyed her sweat and natural skin flavor. Georgia put a hand on each of their heads, encouraging them to keep her feeling this way.

She felt hands brushing her sides, playing with the undersides of her breasts, massaging her thighs, and one particularly adventurous hand roaming the inside of her thighs, dangerously close to her opening.

"Guys..." Georgia breathed in a lusty but semi warning tone.

"Shhhh..." Josie shushed the older girl. "This is the part I want to taste the most," Josie teased, kissing her way down Georgia's chiseled abs, and then laying her towel at Georgia's feet to kneel in front of her, parting her thighs with her hands.

Georgia gasped as Damien worried a nipple between his teeth, Georgia's hand on his erection. "Oh my God, you two," Georgia laughed as she kept battling herself to stop from squirming.

"Damien, stand up on that bench and let Georgia suck your cock. If she has your length in her mouth, maybe she won't scream and alert anyone when she cums," Josie suggested.

"Good idea," Damien said, jumping up to fulfill his duty, more than happy to help.

"I'll be quiet, I promi..." she tried to say as she looked up at him, but she was silenced with a shocked "Mpmphh!" as Damien slid his cock into her hot wet mouth, right as Josie started licking Georgia's shaved pussy. Being an accomplished runner, and one who ran to survive, the only hair on her body was on her head.

Damien grabbed hold of the blonde's hair and fucked her mouth, not being too rough, but getting his own pleasure and making Georgia grab one of his meaty thighs, her other hand wrapped in Josie's beautiful dark hair.

Josie looked up and smiled at the scene of her new, all too uptight friend starting to relax. Josie was having her own good time as she snaked both arms under Georgia's strong legs, allowing her to really hold on and eat out her blonde friend.

Having been a woman with needs in an all-woman compound for a year, Josie had gotten some solid experience with eating pussy, and it didn't take long for her to make Georgia scream around Damien's cock, proving Josie's silencing method as a great idea.

After Josie licked Georgia down from her orgasm, Georgia stood up on shaky legs and ordered, "Josie, lay the fuck down on that towel!"

"Yes ma'am!" Josie giggled with a smile, her face glistening from Georgia's juices.

Before Josie could be a good little soldier, Damien grabbed Josie's beautiful face and kissed her deeply, then licked all around her nose, mouth, and neck, cleaning all of Georgia off of her, enjoying the flavor.

Josie did lay down as told, and immediately had Georgia sitting on her face, facing Damien. Josie moaned into Georgia's cunt, breathing deeply and then wasting no more time as she got her tongue back into that pussy, Georgia mauling her tits.

Damien watched, stroking himself as Georgia inserted two fingers into Josie's wet gash, already excited from the foreplay so far. He was glad for the break, because he didn't know how long he'd be able to last just after having Georgia's hot throat.

After bringing Josie to a whining orgasm, Georgia slid her fingers back out and wordlessly pointed down to Josie's widened pussy lips, dropping her mouth to suckle the beautiful, engorged clit on Josie as Damien easily slid his cock in her, making her moan into Georgia's opening.

Damien didn't try to stop himself from grunting as he watched himself thrust in and out of Josie's tight glove, her hot and slick lips hugging his cock so tightly, her kegel muscles squeezing and easing around him.

Georgia was moaning around Josie's bean as much as Josie was moaning into her pussy, all three of them having their worlds set alight by the other as they lost themselves in the safety of each other, in this sauna, even if the world around them might try to kill them tomorrow.

Josie's already hard little body tightened even more as Damien stole an orgasm from her, the petite but toned woman crying out into Georgia's hot pussy, the heat of the other girl's scream mixed with the vibration, caused Georgia to hit her second orgasm as well, but Damien wasn't quite there, though he was close.

He pulled out of Josie with some effort, making the girl cry out again. The three took a moment to collect themselves, get their breathing back under control, and take in some water, but none of them were leaving until Damien had filled one or both of them up with his harmless cum.

Damien grabbed Georgia's still trembling hands, pulled her off the bench and turned her around, smacked her ass, laid her down like Josie had been, but on her chest.

Josie laid down a second towel and laid down, sliding along the bench so that her twat was right in Georgia's face. Georgia didn't miss a beat and buried her face in hot, juicy twat as Damien filled her up with all of his length.

Damien grabbed the sides of the bench and ruthlessly buried himself inside of Georgia Ellenwood over and over, driving her face into Josie's honey pot, her nose savagely brushing clit, making Josie bite Damien's towel to stop herself from screaming.

Finally, when just on the edge, he warned the girls, who both arranged themselves on their knees in front of him, and took turns sucking on his cock and balls like they were starving until he shot his full load over both their faces, chests, and hair.

As Damien fell back to land gracelessly on the bench, Josie and Georgia ferociously made out and tribbed each other, getting every little bit of Damien's cum off of each other as they could, and swapping it until they both completely swallowed, and then showed him their mouths and tongues, that it was all gone.

The three recollected themselves, dressed, and prepared to meet the Mistress of the Compound like they didn't just do the most debaucherous things in the public sauna.

2. Thanks Expect, JU5TU5, whaywood13, mikemiami, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes Expect, JU5TU5, whaywood13, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that was different - to what we were talking about in the chat, still loved it tho. Turned out really, really hot!

4. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post