List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Just Business" Ch. 2 with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Just Business" Ch. 2 with Michelle Keegan

Just Business Ch. 2
    With Michelle Keegan
    By Harbinger
    Codes: M/F, fingering, ass play, creampie
    Disclaimer: This is a fictional story and for entertainment purposes only.

Jesus fucking Christ. It hurt to breathe. I wasn't breathing. I was hyperventilating. From 15 minutes after opening the doors at 4 p.m. until 20 minutes after close at 10 p.m., we were in the weeds and fucked up the ass.

It was my second time working a grand opening, but this was my first time managing an entire kitchen for a grand opening.

I knew I had situational anxiety already, but I wasn't ready for that. I had been fighting a panic attack for well over a half hour at the tail end of dinner rush, but I couldn't stop. If I stopped calling orders and running expo, all organization and food getting sent out would have halted.

Now with dinner finally over, I was able to fight to untie my apron with trembling, numb fingers and tumble through the dry-storage doors and into the loading dock.

I took in deep breaths and put my back against the wall, sliding down it as I reached for my pack of smokes in my chef coat chest pocket.

My hands were fumbling, and I couldn't get a cig out without crushing it.

I cursed and angrily threw the useless box down at my feet, running my hands through my hair as the attack finally hit me.

Knowing that I was alone and nobody was looking to me to lead right now, I let the sobs leave my body, and I just folded forward on myself, letting my lungs ache as I fought to pull in breaths.

The panic attack was so bad, I became light headed and my fingers cramped up, leaving me unable to open and close my hands.

I sat our there in the docking bay for a good long time, waiting for my breathing to return and for the crying to stop while my team closed down the kitchen for the night.

Nobody came to check on me, but I'm pretty sure they knew I needed some space, as I had begun to lose it, my armor cracking more and more until I could barely speak when I got to the last two tickets of the night, but I got us through it. The team got us through it.

I felt hysterical, and began laughing as my face was still being soaked with tears.

I didn't even register the door had opened, but I did hear a husky British voice ask, "Charlie, are you alright? The lads said you were feeling a little rough?"

I dropped my head down and kept laughing, running a hand through my hair again. I tried to speak, but my jaw hurt from clenching so bad.

"Charlie?" Michelle tried again. "What happened?" my boss and secret lover asked, coming to sit beside me. I tried to angle away from her so she wouldn't see me like this, but she had caught a quick glimpse.

"Panic attack," I squeezed out, still not meeting her eyes. I never told her I had anxiety issues. I didn't tell her I could have panic attacks so bad I could go fetal and pass out.

"Charlie, it's okay," she consoled me, taking my sweaty and clammy hand. "You did really good tonight. The crew did really good tonight. I promise I could not have asked for more, Charlie. Breathe. It's okay," Michelle assured me.

I squeezed her hand and turned my head. I still didn't look at her, but I wasn't hiding from her.

"You poor thing," the older woman said, touching my cheek and wiping some of the wetness with a thumb. "Let's get you home, yeah?"

"No," I said, shaking my head and standing up on wobbly legs. "I'm helping those guys close."

"Charlie," Michelle tried, not letting go of my hand. "You've been here since 11 a.m. and you haven't eaten all day. We just opened and I can't afford you burning out on me."

"I'll have a bite to eat, but I'm not going anywhere."

"That's fine, but at least take a break, yeah? I'll bring you a fish and chip basket, just hang tight."

"Michelle, I'll be fine. I can head back in there," I assured her, squeezing her hand. "I'm already feeling a little better."

"Okay, but I'm watching you," she teased, giving my ass a little pinch when I stood up, making me smile.

When we went back in through the doors, the kitchen staff kept working but were watching us, too.

"I'm alright guys, I promise. Just got a bit overwhelmed. I'm gonna get some food in me, I'll help you close up, and then we'll go upstairs for shifties, right?"

At around 11:15, me and the kitchen finally crawled up the stairs and made it up from the basement and made it out to the dining room, and headed for the bar.

The bar was open till midnight, so there were still a number of customers about. I paid them no mind as I found an open stool and patiently waited for the bartender.

"Dewar's and soda, please. Light ice," I asked.

"A scotch man? Wouldn't have figured," Michelle said, leaning next to me. She was uncomfortably squeezed between me and the guy next to me, but she seemed to be fine with it. We both ignored the advantage the guy next to her was taking in brushing her ass.

I tried to stand up and offer my stool, but she put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down.

"Can you make that a double, Alex? It's on me," Michelle said, a charming smile on her face. "You earned it."

"Thanks," I said when I got my glass and she had her glass of red wine.

"To new beginnings, good business partners, and grand openings," she offered in toast, and we clicked glasses.

"How'd everything go on the front of the house's end?" I asked as I took a sip.

"We were running all night, but it went well, all things considered. Our pressure test soft openings let us iron out a lot of the issues. But we can talk shop later. How are you doing, love?"

I slowly nodded and took another sip of my drink. "I've got my head back, but I feel like I got mugged," I admitted.

"My poor Charlie," Michelle said with a frown, and I could see her physical hesitancy; she wanted to hold my hand again like she had been downstairs, but she knew she couldn't.

"It's okay, Boss. I'm fine," I told her, looking her right in the eyes this time. It was difficult for me to stop, because her eyes were so soulful, so expressive, so pure that I didn't want to stop looking in them.

She studied me for a bit, took another quick sip of her wine and said, "Charlie, can I see you in the kitchen for a moment? I'd like to go over what time we should have the team come in tomorrow for prep."

"Sure," I agreed easily, taking my tumbler with me. We headed through the dining floor and back into the service station. As soon as we closed that door and were into the stairwell that led to the kitchen, Keegs turned herself around and pressed herself into the wall, and pulled me into her.

It didn't take me half a second to kiss her, both of her hands going to my short hair and mine going to her fantastic ass as we kissed each other's lips. She was passionate, but didn't immediately dive right into tongue kissing, like she was offering me an immediate out.

We were kissing open mouthed, but not using a lot of tongue for 30 seconds before I pulled back, and I saw her smiling. "I assume we're not actually going to talk about prep?"

"Nope," Michelle giggled, leaning in for another kiss. "You're married to your work, Charlie. You'll make me a lot of money that way, but I need to take care of you as well."

I chuckled, and decided not to bring up the fact that she was actually married to Mark, but I still had yet to meet the man. He hadn't stepped foot in the place named after him. So if Michelle wanted to be his actual wife but my work wife, I wasn't going to object.

"You're the boss, Keegs, so how do we want to play this?" I asked, my hand on her hip.

"Yeah, but you're the boy in charge, aren't you?" she played back, one hand on the back of my neck, the other palming my crotch.

"Ms. Keegan, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a bit of a shine to you," I said with a laugh.

"I may have had a glass of wine or two while I waited for you to finish," she said with a smile, breaking eye contact with me. "That's not a deal breaker, is it?"

"As long as you're in your right mind enough to offer clear and conscious consent, I'm okay with you being a little loose," I said.

Her eyes darkened and she growled deep in her throat. "Put your hand between my legs, Charlie. I assure you, nothing down there is loose."

"Holy fuck, boss," I chuckled darkly, pressing my body even more into hers, pressing her more intimately into the stairwell, "that may be the hottest thing you've said to me."

"Wait till we're slow, when I'm bored and I'm whispering dirty little nothings into your ear in front of the lads."

"I almost wish they could watch us," I said as I sipped my drink, and snuck the other hand under her black skirt.

"I'm not convinced that wouldn't turn into a gangland, Charlie," Michelle laughed, and then gasped as my palm rubbed her covered pussy. "Are you mad I'm wearing tights?" she asked with a smirk.

"Are you going to be mad if I tear a hole in them?" I asked. Giving them a little tug.

"I think I could afford a new pair if you're in that much of a..." I cut her off with the sound of tearing fabric. "Of a hurry," she finished lamely, her hand working at the button of my pants, the other still holding her wine glass.

"I don't have to be in a hurry, but if you have somewhere to be. I can make this quick."

"I'm not in a hurry, but the longer we're missing, the more likely someone is to come looking for us," Keegs pointed out.

I kissed her a few more times, buying time for me to think of a better plan. I intended to rut in her like an animal, but I didn't want her to get caught. As hot as that would be, it wouldn't be good for her reputation or my job.

So with a new plan hatched, I picked up the British babe and moved us into the kitchen, through it, and into the expansive catering storage that doubled as our garage and docking bay.

"My my, Charlie. Literally taking me out back to fuck me, eh?"

"We can't have the crew finding out the boss is getting dicked by the help," I said as I locked the door behind us, ensuring we'd have proper privacy.

"No, no we can't," Keegs concurred, kissing up and down my neck as I returned my keys to my pocket. "Now just where do you want me? The spare leather couch over there, or do you want to fuck me good and dirty right against the storage shelves?" she asked, her slender hands undoing my belt and the button of my pants. She had the wherewithal to deposit our glasses on the kitchen service window as we passed.

"If I have the option, I want to fuck you right against the shelving units. Your husband can give you a proper bedding at home, but if you want the dirty, cheating experience of fucking someone beneath your station, we'll give you the real experience," I said as I hoisted the Brassic starlet into my arms.

As I walked her across the storage space, she had still managed to slip her hand between our bodies, her fingers tracing the outline of my dick tip as it tried to break free past the waistband of my underwear.

When we finally reached our destination, I put the leggy Michelle back down, and I still had a few inches over her even with her strappy heels on. Based on the way she was manically pawing at my pants and underwear to get them down to my knees, I would say she was ready for me to put a few inches in her as well.

I didn't want to keep the lady waiting too long, but I also didn't want to hurt her, I wanted to make sure she was ready for me.

I quickly sucked a finger into my mouth and then snaked my way under her skirt with that hand, and was able to go through the hole I had made in her tights earlier, but had a little harder time squeezing past her silky panties.

Michelle was giggling at my efforts, but then gasped as I finally got my finger inside her. She was definitely already wet, so I didn't feel bad about fingerbanging her hard and fast, making her grab the storage shelves on both sides of her.

"God Charlie, I'm already so wet for you," she whined as I quickly slipped another finger inside of the former Our Girl star. "Oh fuck," she breathed, picking her feet off of the floor and balancing on the bottom shelf, allowing her to even better engage her hips and ride my fingers.

"Oh, oh Jesus!" Michelle cried out as she orgasmed around my fingers, her tight muscular vagina squeezing me over and over as she spasmed, her arousal running down my arm and all over her pretty skin colored tights. I couldn't believe just how easily I got her to her first orgasm.

"That's enough, I need to be inside of you. Now," I said in a dark, needy but commanding voice I barely even recognized.

I kept my fingers slowly pumping in her, helping her ease down from her climax, and she nodded in agreement that we were both ready. Without any hint, I ripped my fingers out of her, making her gasp again, but this time it was at the loss and not at the intrusion.

With Michelle's mouth open from surprise, I stuck my wet fingers in there, right on her tongue. She closed her mouth around my digits and looked me right in the eyes as she cleaned her own flavor off of me.

Once she was done, I removed my fingers and kissed her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue and picking up any residual taste of her.

As we made out, Michelle grabbed the front of her black leather skirt and tore it off of her, revealing them to be snaps and not full buttons.

I looked down and breathed in a sharp breath, seeing Michelle standing there in a delicate white lace long sleeve top, tan tights, and white underwear matching her top underneath. She was an absolute dream, and I couldn't wait to enter her.

"Grab the shelf, Keegs," I warned as I invaded her space even more, palming her warm snatch after pulling her underwear to the side. I rubbed the heel of my hand on her sensitive core, getting it good and wet in her juices, and then rubbed her all over my hard cock, getting it ready.

"Holy shit, Charlie. I just want that cock in me. I want you to cum in me again, please," Michelle begged, picking up her leg and putting it on a higher level of the shelf, widening her entrance more to me.

"Oh I definitely planned on it," I said as I grabbed the shelf behind her with one hand and aimed my cock with the other. With the aid of the shelf, and a good thrust of my hips, I was buried deep in her with one measured thrust.

"Oh Christ, oh fuck Charlie!" Michelle groaned, her hands gripping the shelf above her like a pull-up bar. Being fully snug in her, she wrapped both legs around me, and began thrusting into my movements, making me grunt. I wanted to groan and grunt every time she squeezed her kegels around my length, tugging on me, keeping me in her.

"You're so fucking tight, Keegs," I praised the tanned Brit as I pounded away in her, trying to focus while I hoped we didn't knock anything important off of the shelves or down on top of us. "Best pussy I ever had," I groaned as I pulled in and out, watching me slide into her over and over.

"You're goddamn right it is. Best pussy in the world, you're in," she bit back and I loved it.

I stepped completely off the shelf and grabbed her hips with both hands, pulling her down onto my length, elongating her sexy, hot body, making her really hang onto the shelf now. "Fuck, fuck you're so hot and wet in there!" I groaned over the sound of her thighs and ass slapping against my hips and thighs.

"You like it? You're a big fan of this rich, British cunt, eh?" Keegs teased as she threw her head back, and I wish to God she didn't still have it up in her business professional bun. I would have loved to see that long dark brunette hair of hers flowing behind her as I fucked her good.

"I love it," I grunted as my thrusts became more irregular, reaching my peak. Before I could though, Michelle flung herself off the shelves and wrapped her arms around me, making me almost stumble backwards.

With my pants still around my legs, and Michelle still grinding on me, my length still in her, I managed to fumble my way to the spare luxury leather couches.

I fell flat on my ass, my back against the plushy couch, and Michelle didn't miss a beat as she put both hands on either side of my head and started lifting herself almost completely off my cock and slamming herself back down, making a nice sharp smacking sound.

I put both of my hands on her tight, athletic ass and ripped those damn tights of hers to shreds so I could feel her skin, so I could properly touch that famous booty.

"Oh yeah, play with my ass, Charlie," Keegs encouraged, moaning and throwing her head back as she forcefully rode me. If we were still on that shelf, we would have brought it down by now.

I was humping up into her, rocking on my heels for extra leverage, when I made a daring move and dug my fingers into Keegan's panties and pulled as hard as I could, and was met with a satisfying rip.

"What the fuck, Charlie, these are… OH!" I cut off her complaint by pressing the tip of my finger onto her rosebud, pressing a little more and more until I got through her tight hole. "Fuuuuuck," she moaned as I slid my finger in and out of her precious backdoor, oh so slowly.

"Is that what you wanted, boss? You needed your tight little asshole filled?" I growled as her bouncing turned into grinding.

"Oh yesss," my boss hissed, dropping her forehead to mine, biting her plump bottom lip. "That's it," she cooed as she sped up her grinding, increasing the speed her asshole moved up and down my finger, which I just held still.

"God I love just watching you ride my shit, Michelle. Best boss ever," I groaned as I reclined into the sofa and rocked my hips in time with her, loving the way we rolled together.

"I'm going to cum again, so shut up and kiss me," she ordered, and I had no problem doing that. I used the hand that wasn't playing with her ass to pull her head down to mine and kiss her deeply, the two of us moaning together as I felt her break and shudder.

To Michelle's credit, she never stopped her movements, but sped up and kept rolling that luscious ass of hers, grinding into my lap as she came. She cried into my mouth but kept forcing herself to move.

With a few more hard thrusts, I was right behind her, tensing up and shooting my load into her tight pocket, filling her up just like she wanted.

With both of us coming down, I slid my finger out of her asshole and pulled her to me with my clean hand, just holding her while we both laughed.

"That was a first," she giggled. "I've never ridden someone on a couch with a finger up my bum before."

"Well hopefully it was a positive experience for you," I said as I lifted my hips and slowly pulled my soaked cock out of her dripping cleft.

"Oh, it certainly was," she confirmed as she got off of me, squatted down, and used her mouth to clean my cock and balls of our combined mess. "I can't let this go to waste, and we can't tuck you back into your pants with that, can we?"

"No, ma'am," I laughed as I watched her suck my still hard dick.

She wiped the corner of her mouth with a slim finger and sucked on it, and then looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Wow Charlie, we are good cooks. We even taste delicious." I growled and laughed at that.

"What about you? You're a mess down there," I pointed out.

Michelle shrugged. "So? I'll be wearing my skirt. And besides, I like the idea of mingling with our guests, knowing that you were just in between my legs."

Post Thanks / Like

GRRRR THAT WAS HOT AF!!

3. Thanks Harbinger thanked for this post